Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 5, 2022 8:00 AM

Nov 2011
Show has an interesting premise but I got some mixed thoughts on the main leads.

Reminds me a little bit of K without the aesthetics but it still has some tense action especially during the train scenes. Other characters such as Sakuragi and Kinako seems like the type that could get into trouble.

Wonder how the story will be structured..monster of the week or perhaps a long main storyline through the series.

Jul 2017
This 1-hr special premiere, if you didn't get the message that this will be the worst produced of CloverWorks' 3-anime-per-seasonal work, and it shows. Survive Said The Prophet's OP is just OK.

This Tokyo 24th Ward of things happening all at once in a fictional dystopian world, you don't really understand what's going on at first, but at least if you read the synopsis either on MAL, Anilist or LiveChart (that's the best description since it's the official English synopsis), that's pretty much the gist of this premiere episode between 3 people: Ran Akagi, Koki Suidou and Shuta Aoi in their RGB-coloured hair.

The "certain" incident of an accident that leads to someone's death, and a "visionary" call from Koki's dead sister Asumi that changes the course of the childhood friends, even if everything else about them is all different. The first task to save an innocent woman (that turned out to be Shu's sister Mari) and her dog (Daisy) stuck on the train track from the Kizuna train sponsored by Hazard Cast, that starts the downward spiral in this 24th Ward city of changing the future, one case at a time.

Most of the time, this show tries to be comedic, but I ain't feeling it even if for a start to get used to the "King's Men" version of this show.

A Psycho-Pass feeling this feels like one, but only time will tell if the entire production holds up.

But without a doubt, of the 3 CloverWorks produced shows, Tokyo 24th Ward will no doubt look the same quality as Sono Bisque Doll and Akebi, but the sakuga action scenes will differentiate this show from the rest.

I will fix my eyes on this with more scrutiny than the rest of the shows this season, especially with newbie scriptwriter and series composer Vio Shimokura and JoJo director Naokatsu Tsuda.
KANLen09Jan 5, 2022 10:22 AM

Feb 2018
So the setting takes place in 2058? It was such a terrible disaster, why isn't there someone to help, lol. Normal life has started, episodes are quiet and imouto scene. Is that Okonomiyaki? Isn't that too much mayonnaise, lol... I don't know if that much mayonnaise makes a delicious meal, lol. Seems worth a try. I'm just a little surprised because of that incident, is choosing the life of one person worth it for all the train passengers? I don't know, it's a hard choice. I wonder if it's a voting system based on the collective knowledge of certain people in Ward 24.

Because of that folding smartphone, hacking seems easy, lol. I'm curious about the password, it's not so obvious when they call it together, lol. I'm also curious about the duration of episode 1, why is it taking so long... Besides that, the theme in 2058 is very interesting, does it include Sci-fi in that year? I mean how far can those earphones connect with bluetooth? How many kilometers is that, lol. Likewise with the cctv.

The first time they blew up the elementary school, it seems like a cover story to pretend that the girl is dead. So the future happened because the girl who chased her pet dog then she got caught. It was trapped but it seemed they didn't have much time to save the girl, so they chose a way to hack the camera and run a drone to inform the situation of that girl. Hackers are not magician, lol. Is this Shinkansen release very dramatic, huh. This seem interesting, lol. I really enjoyed their plan to save the girl, really. It's not a waste of time.

Do hackers always drink caffeine, lol. Hackers play an important role in this, but well played from MC, Oioioi that's a Shinkansen and he's running on the Shinkansen? Wtf, he's so fast xD... Yeah he's a Hero. And yeah In the end the girl was saved, really like this anime.

Hold onsec, what? Asumi are the Sibula system? Is Asumi-chan really dead?

Jan 5, 2022 9:14 AM

Jul 2017
3 CloverWorks anime aired in Winter 2021, and all of them turned out to be a mess in different ways. They are back with 3 anime in Winter 2022 now this time (although the names aren't anywhere near as big as stuff like Horimiya and TPN2), so is this going to be a redemtpion arc for them? Although even this time, there's been some news apparently about animation and scheduling problems again with this studio and this series in particular.

Other than the flames looking awful during the explosions early in the episode with sticking out too much, it wasn't that poor visually but time will only tell for that. For a 48 minute episode, this one really didn't grab my interest that much barring the opening song being solid, but not the best from Survive Said the Prophet in my opinion. They've done better. It could be more interesting in future episodes though so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now as this should feel different from other shows this season, but for a first impressions, the RGB characters and story didn't hook me at all tbh. Don't like how some of the 1 hour premieres recently have felt so flat like this, the Demon Slayer: District Arc premiere and the Bokutachi no Remake one too. Hopefully the system teased at the start and end of the episode could be an interesting one conceptually, like the Sibyl System for Psycho Pass that was genuinely a fascinating idea in the first season.

Jan 5, 2022 9:30 AM

May 2020
So Cloverworks with an original.... well they don't have a neat history when it comes to this aspect that's for sure. Can't say wheather things will change this time around too or not, but will better hope it does.

Well for the episode itself, the things start rolling right after that phone call our main trio receives with all of them having the same premonition. And things definitely did proceeded the same way but thanks to those super abilities(?) or maybe something like that which our trio pocesses, atleast girl got herself saved from that disaster just in time, just....

So not a bad start by any means, also some pretty good soundtrack too.
Jan 5, 2022 9:37 AM

Jun 2019
One of the many Cloverworks projects from this season. The OP is pretty good IMO. The visuals of the show are good as you can expect from Cloverworks. All three of the RGB boys are pretty cool. The premise was quite interesting to me. Seems like the boys are not just your typical boys but there's more to their story.

Not going to lie, that was one hell of an intense episode. And, above all, it was much more amusing than I thought. Nice start IMO. Btw, Tsuzurugawa is a mommy for sure. LOL. Looking forward to more of this. Looking back at their history, I just hope Cloverworks don't fuck this one up as well.
Jan 5, 2022 9:43 AM

Feb 2020
Not bad at all even though I'm not a big fan of CloverWorks.

Pretty good start. I like this concept.
Jan 5, 2022 9:49 AM
Jan 2021
Hasn't the theme of the story been raised by Nagatsuki Tappei-san with his friends, together with WIT STUDIO and Aniplex in Spring 2021 before, Shimokura Vio-san? Hopefully you can produce a storytelling quality that is as good as Vivy Flourite Eye's Song on this theme.

The animation is unique, the style reminds me of Horimiya from last year, but with the action version.

Hmm, it seems that there are parts of the animation that were rushed, due to production problems experienced by the animators, but overall, it's stable and good.

I don't know, I'll be watching this while remembering what Vivy Flourite Eye's Song has, I'll judge this based on Vivy's performance which I think is pretty high.
Jan 5, 2022 9:59 AM
Sep 2015
I could swear this is 24 minutes episode but after reading this thread I'm like hey where's another episode, turns out it's 48 minutes episode all along, which is amazing!

A system that offers an alternative answer to the trolley problem? Count me in!
This is anime that the world needs right now, but particularly Japan. When you think about Kyoto Animation arson incident, or the recent Osaka clinic arson incident last month, one can only hope for the world that all of these didn't happen.

While this anime reminds me a lot of older anime, like Ikebukuro West Gate Park, or Id:Invaded, or even western classic sci-fi like Minority Report, but the best of Tokyo 24-ku is in its execution with fast pace and exciting music. And on top of that, hot men, bara men, wow, I'm drooling...

Oh, and I forget to say that the OP song is on fire!
phantomfandomJan 5, 2022 10:04 AM
Jan 5, 2022 10:01 AM

Jun 2021
The opening is nice, but the nasally English voice just ruins it lol

phantomfandom said:
And on top of that, hot men, bara men, wow, I'm drooling...

I will now watch your show.
Jan 5, 2022 10:22 AM
Dec 2017
I thought the first episode was pretty good. I'm definitely going to give it at least 3 episodes and hope for the best.
Jan 5, 2022 10:39 AM

Nov 2016
That Okonomiyaki looked wild.

There were a few things I liked about this premiere. Intriguing premise, some fun tropescorny dialogue, but damn felt it drawn out. Was checking how many minutes were left at least 3 times.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 5, 2022 10:42 AM

Feb 2021
Solid start. The production has been falling apart according to staff on Twitter, so I expect this to crash down hard soon. What was Cloverworks thinking doing 3 series this season? What a shame.
Jan 5, 2022 10:43 AM
Sep 2015
Gwenpool said:
The opening is nice, but the nasally English voice just ruins it lol

phantomfandom said:
And on top of that, hot men, bara men, wow, I'm drooling...

I will now watch your show.

If you look at the trash bin in the protagonist's bedroom in the beginning of the anime, you'll see a lot of used tissue papers.
Jan 5, 2022 10:59 AM
May 2021
So far I'm getting Anohana vibes but minus the messy love triangles (hopefully), and with sci-fi and parkour instead.

Was the CGI at the beginning of the show (when Shuuta sucker punches the other two) really necessary though? That was so bad and out of place, SMDH.

I agree with @Gwenpool - the vocals combined with the English lyrics weren't the best combination for the OP song.
XO2HKIMJan 5, 2022 11:12 AM
Jan 5, 2022 11:06 AM

Jun 2016
Now that was some extreme parkour. Shuuta didn't look as if he had broken a sweat. I don't think he'll need any of Ran's energy drinks. Surprised he didn't overdose on caffeine.

Is the brain or something from Asumi perhaps maybe part of the system update for the so-called "Hazard Cast"? They did mention it was like 80% complete, so it'd make sense for Asumi to activate now.

Peculiar wacky mind-hack shenanigans that give you enhanced superhuman-like abilities. Honestly not a bad concept. How far it'll go before it gets dull, that's unknown. Let's see tho.

I think somebody stole Tanjiro's solid head...

Jan 5, 2022 11:08 AM

Jun 2021
I loved the scene where the red guy was explaining his strategy to the blue guy. Then after an awkward pause, the blue guy just beats the shit out of him and the green guy.

The fire effects were so bad. Overall, you can definitely see the animation problems, which tracks with what we know has been going on behind the scenes. But the show has an interesting aesthetic and cool animation quirks despite its issues. It's nice.

Overall, a good start.

Jan 5, 2022 11:14 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Nothing amazing but it was a pretty interesting first episode. It has potential.

However, let's see how bad it gets with the behind-the-scenes stories that came out about that anime in the past. I kinda expect a delay somewhere during the season for that one.
DatRandomDudeJan 5, 2022 11:18 AM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 5, 2022 11:48 AM

Aug 2021
first episode was ok , impressive animation, crazy and interesting concept..

most of it didn't make sense but hope it gets better
Stawberry Milk Supremacy
Jan 5, 2022 12:49 PM

Jan 2021
Nothing special. I liked the graffiti theme it has but that's all. Also i can't forgive the mfs for what they did with WEP.

ใƒใƒฅใƒ–ใƒชใƒ„ใ‚ก

Jan 5, 2022 12:52 PM

Sep 2018
Feel like this one has potential.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jan 5, 2022 12:55 PM
Sep 2019
Syureria said:
So the setting takes place in 2058? It was such a terrible disaster, why isn't there someone to help, lol. Normal life has started, episodes are quiet and imouto scene. Is that Okonomiyaki? Isn't that too much mayonnaise, lol... I don't know if that much mayonnaise makes a delicious meal, lol. Seems worth a try. I'm just a little surprised because of that incident, is choosing the life of one person worth it for all the train passengers? I don't know, it's a hard choice. I wonder if it's a voting system based on the collective knowledge of certain people in Ward 24.

Because of that folding smartphone, hacking seems easy, lol. I'm curious about the password, it's not so obvious when they call it together, lol. I'm also curious about the duration of episode 1, why is it taking so long... Besides that, the theme in 2058 is very interesting, does it include Sci-fi in that year? I mean how far can those earphones connect with bluetooth? How many kilometers is that, lol. Likewise with the cctv.

The first time they blew up the elementary school, it seems like a cover story to pretend that the girl is dead. So the future happened because the girl who chased her pet dog then she got caught. It was trapped but it seemed they didn't have much time to save the girl, so they chose a way to hack the camera and run a drone to inform the situation of that girl. Hackers are not magician, lol. Is this Shinkansen release very dramatic, huh. This seem interesting, lol. I really enjoyed their plan to save the girl, really. It's not a waste of time.

Do hackers always drink caffeine, lol. Hackers play an important role in this, but well played from MC, Oioioi that's a Shinkansen and he's running on the Shinkansen? Wtf, he's so fast xD... Yeah he's a Hero. And yeah In the end the girl was saved, really like this anime.

Hold onsec, what? Asumi are the Sibula system? Is Asumi-chan really dead?

2058? The subs I watched said 2020/2021
Jan 5, 2022 1:09 PM

May 2021
Great episode! 48 minutes long. I like it so far but the MC can scale walls like that even before he got his powers from the phone call? He's got some pretty broken athletic skills xD.
And is she really dead...

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jan 5, 2022 1:09 PM

Feb 2021
There's a lot going on , Looks like we're in for a ride.
*simping over 2D characters*
Jan 5, 2022 2:14 PM

Apr 2018
Oh boy, I'm really interested in this serie but seems like the studio schedule is tragic.. The production quality will fall for sure..

Anyway, a trio as main characters. Well, it had a slow and boring start but it gradually became more intruiging and it managed to catch my interest. Shuuta, the boy who wanted to become a hero gave up on his dream after he failed to save Asumi but out of nowhere the trio got a call from the same person (Asumi) in which they got a future prediction.

Saving the girl with the dog or derailing the train. A hard choice to make but they got some hidden powers out of nowhere. The eye design is beautiful as hell. Also, the little sakuga into the ear was digustingly beautiful.

Their bodies got lighter and the parkour scene was EPIC as hell. This makes me excited for the upcoming ''Bubble'' parkour anime. The brains behind the team, Ran, managed to warn Kouki's father and Kouki himself managed to stop his father's decision.

When he jumped off the building and the whole ground broke and everything slowly started to become faster and beautifully jumping on the train. That shit was just way too epic. A few flashbacks but he managed to save her but sadly there was a witness.

His ideal life is about to start. Asumi probably got turned into an AI (her brain) and is controlled by someone. I really like the overall setting and the Hazard thingy. Seems like they can predict crimes but not completely react to them.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 5, 2022 2:32 PM
May 2009
Are all episodes going to be 48 minutes long?
Jan 5, 2022 2:35 PM
Jan 2019
I enjoyed that alot. I hope production doesn't kill this series but I fear the worse. In terms of direction, that was really good the way some scenes were pieced together. Great first episode.
Jan 5, 2022 2:59 PM

Jan 2014
I would say that it did hook me in a bit, but not by much. Like I honestly do not like te MCs at all. They just either seem bland, or not very interesting at all. Or least likable in any sense of the word. While the premise seems interesting enough at least.
Jan 5, 2022 3:14 PM
Apr 2018
I surprisingly really enjoyed this. I love the cast and somehow the show got me smiling the whole time! I don't think it's the greatest thing in the world but it's my favorite so far out of what I've seen air this season. Looking forward to how this goes!
Jan 5, 2022 3:47 PM

Jul 2021
Holy idc what everyone says about the OP since I've been a fan of Survive Said The Prophet and I know the what type of songs they produced but this is like their 2nd or 3rd best for sure! Visually the OP looks amazing so disappointed is immeasurable for them but my day is saved! Interesting to know the beginning is more of reaching the action when the building was set up at school and Shuuta saving the Kozue and Asumi (my Manaka is back voicing :3) inside the building but they couldn't saved Asumi. Next is more towards to each of the main trio's introduction: Shuuta, Ran, and Koki's everyday life which I find it interesting because they have different personalities, different profession and different routines where 2 of them encounter some danger while one of them is just over addicted with energy drinks lol anyways the trio up in a memorial ceremony and the trio really act like they never meet each other before but to be fair that event must be tragic to see someone died on a building that was set up on fire and now I wonder who's behind it :o.

Gotta compliment the scenes visually which I find it cool when Shuuta was doing some parkour, Ran some skateboard, and Koki's analysing using some system on his tablet. 2nd time meeting was perfect for Okonomiyaki time! Not gonna lie I've been a fan of those food for quite a long time so this scene brings a lot of nostalgia and Koki and Shuuta fighting over when cooking the Okonomiyaki was hilarious but what's more insane is Ran putting overdose of mayo dressing on it and ending up making the eye of illuminati without the triangle form but honestly it was just a 1/4 slice addition to fill in the full Okonomiyaki and along the way they just talk about what they have been doing in their adulthood and I keep getting these words about Shuuta giving up becoming a hero after that Asumi tragedy, also that phone call..

Okay what in the fucking world, so we know that Asumi is dead but after her death, she turned into some AI or someone controlled over her body, shit this is getting really creepy and interesting and so Asumi gave them a mission to save the girl with dog or stop the train from exaggerating physically, well either can saved for their own reasoning but one could be better than the other so it's a tough decision, I somehow also realized that Asumi gave them unnatural abilities out of the ordinary? That's really interesting to see those happening, also compliment some scenes when Shuuta doing some parkour with a higher jump boost was so interesting that every movement is so consistent and I also notice a jump boost in Koki, not sure about Ran's changing ability. I don't know why but Mari is insane to be so competent chasing her puppy Daisy until reaching to a train track and the event itself is almost as chaotic. Also while Shuuta and his cool ass parkour + jump boost ability to try save Mari, the flashback sparks in and helps Shuuta to persevere becoming a hero!

You see 1st episode is already a great start but one thing to improve upon is those lightning filter to split the character and the way they try to make it a bit comic ish by cropping the characters is a miss opportunity at times because we can't get to see the surrounding. What I'm mostly worried is that if Cloverwork is going to screw up the production quality because we all expect good animation and story while it can be worthless for most people if they were to delay broadcast. Overall though, it was a solid start, OST is very themetical depending on the characters arc, ED is very chill because it's sang by my beloved VAs and looking forward to the next episode.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 5, 2022 4:07 PM

Feb 2017
okay well that was pretty cool. nice surprise to have a 50 min long episode where i wasn't checking every 5 mins to see how much of the episode was left lol.

i guess the main trio got some power boost from the phone call? interesting if true - hope to see that explained more.

placeholder text
Jan 5, 2022 4:27 PM

Feb 2018
Abstudios07 said:
idk, is that a calendar?

Jan 5, 2022 4:36 PM

Sep 2011
Syureria said:
Abstudios07 said:
idk, is that a calendar?

Pretty sure that's some kind of movie poster.

Anyway good first episode. And I can't just ignore a show that opens with the trolley problem
Jan 5, 2022 5:11 PM

Feb 2018
Okay thanks for the answer :")
Jan 5, 2022 5:12 PM
May 2021
Woah, this episode whas insane.The accident in the school, Shu getting in time to save Mari, it's too much.
Will Asumi be alive, I don't know, but I'm gonna see what happen in the next episode.

Jan 5, 2022 5:28 PM
Jul 2016
It was boring at the beginning, but the climax was fcking sick!

Anyway, I think the show is trying to critique the police, but the message is muddled.

Like Shuta (blue haired dude) beats the shit out of two strangers for damaging a sign and being general jackasses. And he's celebrated and proclaimed a hero. Only the pink hair chick criticizes him for using violence.

Also Koki (green hair) wants to arrest people before they commit a crime. Like totally a tool to the fascist police state. Even if you can future predict it, it's kinda a violation of human rights. Also he has a politician dad and he's rich, so I automatically subtract points.

Ran (red hair) is based as hell. He's a youtuber (cringe) who graffitis the word "condom" for views. The government is actively hunting him down and he commits minor misdemeanors to protest the fascist police state. He's also a hacker ( like Julian Assange) and he understands that the police are used to oppress the weak and protect the rich. I question his choice of friends with Koki and Shuta. He also praised Shuta's hero acts, which while violence committed by an individual > violence from the state, I still question his vigilante form of justice.

There's also another pink hair chick who uses "boku", which is cute.

The use of the trolley problem is kinda basic and lame. But I do like how they explain WHY there's a train running over people. Shuta solves the trolley problem.

Also conflicted because I like trains but I HATE Elon Musk so... self driving train is kinda iffy.

This first episode is kinda all over the place and the animation can be wonky, especially with those transitions, man. But it was so cool having Shuta fcking outrun a train like Spiderman.

I still think Pyschopass does a better job at the whole future predictions cops operation. Also Link Click subverts cool time travel to prevent catastrophe. I don't know how the show plans to make the time travel mechanism unique enough to differentiate itself.

Overall, I can see the show becoming really cool and critiquing the police state. But most likely the cool stuff is gonna decrease and we'll be left with boring backstory scenes and character interactions. So with my general disdain for cops, don't expect much.
Jan 5, 2022 5:45 PM
Feb 2018
it was good the long episode was a surprise but welcomed. the hazard cast reminds me of minority report. hopefully the girl that was saved by Asumi we be able to live a normal life
Jan 5, 2022 6:13 PM

Nov 2009
Honestly i enjoyed it with 3 of my favourite voice actors and all as main leads? yes please.
Jan 5, 2022 6:53 PM

Nov 2012
ok I had to stop for a sec. Did Mr. ponytail high heels say he was trying to find them using thermal imaging in a building that was on fire!? What's the plan? To look for spots that were less hot?

ok going back in

edit: I like the concept, but not the characters. The stupid girl w/runaway dog was too much. Daisy would be pushing daisies. You just jump on train tracks to chase your dog w/o asking for help or a word to security. Just dumb.
dragynfaerieJan 5, 2022 8:14 PM
Jan 5, 2022 7:16 PM
Oct 2015
Yeah, we already know its production issues and all Cloverwoks precedents. But if we ignore some of the suss CGI animation, this was a really solid first episode. Interesting premise and setting, alongside a nice execution. I enjoyed the storyboarding and a few touches by the director.

Psycho-pass meets Durarara to form Tokyo 24-ku and I'm a sucker for these type of shows. Hope they don't ruin it along the ride, but I fear they will... Meanwhile, I'm really happy because this met my expectations :)
Jan 5, 2022 8:03 PM
Apr 2020
Wow! This is really fascinating!

Jan 5, 2022 8:07 PM

Oct 2008
this is a bit interesting and a bit edgy...but at least man! the OP is a banger performed by Survive Said The Prophet!
4/5.

Jan 5, 2022 8:26 PM

Mar 2016
That was a long episode! I didn't expect it.

The idea is nice. And, it has some potential. But, the way the story began and developed were so unnatural, and kind of bad. It started with a narrator giving an info dump. I wish they weaved the worldbuilding into the dialogues and nuance so that we'd understand things ourselves. If Fumetsu no Anata e could do it despite its setting, it shouldn't be too hard for this anime.

When the girl died, I just couldn't stop myself from laughing. It felt like they were trying too hard to come up with a backstory. They hadn't even properly introduced them. And, the character interaction didn't say much either.

The characters seem more like puppets to the plot than believable people.

The episode wasn't bad. It just felt a bit un-polished. Like, they could have done more drafts of the story, maybe rewritten the script a few more times, and added a bit more detail to the art.
Jan 5, 2022 8:29 PM
May 2020
This CloverWorks project is a mess, the main lead looks awful, just 3 different stereotypes with nothing to offer. The first 20 minutes were bad af, and the action scene had some decent sakugas (the show i would say its nice visually but nothing stunning) but the trainscene, looked like some cheap mha. Idk i didn't liked it and im not expecting nothing from this apart of some nice sakugas and well-packed action scenes, I bet this is going to be the hardest style over substance from the season.
Jan 5, 2022 9:10 PM

Nov 2011
I thought it was okay. But the synopsis on MAL didn't do the first episode justice. So with more decisions down the path will they each make their own personal decisions or will they team up as RGB?

I think the latter would be cool with eventually making selfish decisions but we will see what happens.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jan 5, 2022 9:57 PM
Apr 2019
So Yuuji, Megumi, and Gojo have reunited, nice ๐Ÿฅฐ This show seems promising; they just need to do a lot more explaining so that everything will make sense. All the female characters sound and look really young, which is throwing me off a bit.
Jan 5, 2022 10:14 PM

Aug 2020
That was not an enjoyable 48 minutes. The first 28 were especially boring and the characters are pretty uninspired looking. I am very tempted to drop it right now but I think I'll give it until the next episode.

ใ€Œ ๐•‚๐•–๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•š๐••๐•–๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•”๐•–๐•ค ๐• ๐•— ๐••๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•ค, ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•จ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•– ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž ใ€

Jan 5, 2022 10:38 PM

Aug 2020
Interesting 48-minute episode. I would like to watch the whole series.

» [The World's Continuationใ€ไธ–็•Œใฎใคใฅใใ€‘- UTA/Ado โ™ช] «
0:00 ใ€‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 4:55
โ†บ |โ— II โ–ท| โ™ก

โœฆ Come and Join us! โœฆ
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary โœฟ
โœฟ DeaD Blossoms โœฟ
Jan 5, 2022 10:48 PM

Oct 2021
That was a good start, well it was a special 48 min first Episode so it didn't surprise me. Though i am going to continue watching this series to see where it goes.
Jan 5, 2022 11:32 PM
May 2021
I didn't expect much, but it seems promising so far. Interesting premise, the train chase got me extremely pumped and the characters are decent as well. I don't think it will be that great overall, but it at least gives me the feeling that it's gonna be entertaining to watch.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo 24-ku Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2022

49 by Haylen »»
Jun 5, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Tokyo 24-ku Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2022

29 by nick_el_son »»
May 8, 2023 3:01 AM

Poll: » Tokyo 24-ku Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2022

33 by Slayer49 »»
Apr 18, 2023 11:18 PM

Poll: » Tokyo 24-ku Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2022

39 by StateofOhayo »»
Apr 11, 2023 11:08 PM

» Some REALLY Bad News

KANLen09 - Dec 29, 2021

30 by mshfqtny »»
Jan 7, 2023 9:49 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.