Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 16, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
This turned out to be a great episode as everyone united to work hard for the aquarium in preparation for their opening again. Plus, there was also the wedding planning.

Glad to see the episode being so heartwarming with everyone, without any sort of drama. It feels like the finale is a celebration of all the work everyone put together. P.A. Works did a wonderful job at showcasing the quality of the visuals even to this finale. Fantastic show overall, 8/10. I feel like P.A. Works did a great job overall with this anime.
Dec 16, 2021 7:28 AM

Jul 2017
The final episode...and all of Gama Gama's sea creatures make a comeback, including Choko. Everyone is working hard so that they can transition to Tingarla smoothly.

Gama Gama's properties also make a comeback because of Miura's aquarium wedding plan that went through after all that back-and-forth argument. Honestly though, to call it a success is too easy, but rather, Kukuru taking advantage of the wedding to showcase Tingarla's wonders with her marketing is where it's at. This is where part of the show's title got it's inspiration: the "Shiroi Suna" or White Sand symbolism, which is the wedding floor itself.

The next task is handling the Aquatope part with the USTD Aquatope Project, where both former Gama Gama and current Tingarla staff cooperate together for the final hurrah. Kukuru has went through a lot growing up and transitioning from Gama Gama to Tingarla, but the true answer (as her grandfather tells her) already lies in her heart, the future that she wants to create.

To see how much both Fuuka and Kukuru have come a long way from the time they've met at Gama Gama, Tingarla is their true start of their once damaged, and now, renewed dream, as depicted by the supernatural visions that everyone gets to experience.

The timeskip with Fuuka flying to Hawaii for the 2-year training program with Karin, Akari gets promoted into a full-time staff to be under Kukuru's tutelage while Takeshita finally gets her maternity leave, Kuuya is a chief that grew out of his immaturity. Kinda ship both Choko and Shiratama? All in all, it's the usual "happily ever after" fine ending. But the red-haired fish-head eating "deity" character only exists as a blip over the entire series.

I'm relieved that Aquatope at the very least, managed to stick its landing, even if the Tingarla chapter feels like a chore to go through.
KANLen09Dec 16, 2021 10:17 AM
Dec 16, 2021 7:34 AM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
I feel like the show largely forgot to tie up all the potential loose ends and ignored the initial plotline of supernatural character getting offerings. The show felt a bit rushed at the end but the production values remained consistent, it was still a beautiful show and interesting cast, I also quite enjoyed the music for the openings and endings. I got to say despite the story sort of falling apart I would still give it an 8 just don't expect the story to stay consistent in tone through the whole show.
Dec 16, 2021 8:03 AM

Feb 2020
It was a pretty nice and emotional finale.

I'm going to miss all those beautiful animals. They were the real stars of this show.

Overall, an okayish anime. I didn't like the Tingarla chapter that much.

6.5/10
Dec 16, 2021 8:09 AM

Jul 2019
I enjoyed the hell out of this series despite some of its complains. Overall, I think the experiences and journey the characters went through is one of the best aspect of the series.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Dec 16, 2021 8:11 AM

Apr 2016
Well, somehow we are at the end of this show.

Im just gonna repeat and summarizes what many people over the weeks were saying about this anime, and my shared sentiment. The initial start with chasing one's dreams and a bit of supernatural was a good draw for many, soon we realized that the aquarium of dreams is gonna be shut down and everyone was asking what now ? Where to go with this ?

What we got was a full on coming of age story with a working life mixed in it, which of i was a very much fan ... but that's it, yeah, that's where it ends. From there we went into a full trauma mode with Kukuru who cant live without the help from every direction, constantly lost without a direction and Fuuka being her alpha and omega in every possible sense.

And that consumed the whole show in an instant, and even this ending feel half backed ... kinda like the whole second part of the show now that i think about it.
Dec 16, 2021 8:17 AM

Apr 2010
What a shame it's already over i really wanted to see more since it was a good anime.
It seems both girls learned a lot and the grew as a person let's hope things will work out for them.
It was also nice to see that the wedding and the sand dome where a success it's always nice when things work out.
Dec 16, 2021 8:59 AM

Apr 2014
It was a great journey.
As expected, the anime has ended with a timeskip when Fuuka came back from Hawaii. Everyone grew up and achieved their own dream and works at Tingarla, even Udon-chan, she's even a chef there. It was nice to see that everyone are working together.

何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 16, 2021 9:05 AM

Oct 2017
I'm glad the wedding went well. The Bride, Groom and their daughter as well as the guests loved it. It was a big success. The scene with Kukuru's family made me tear up a bit.

As expected we got a timeskip and I'm happy to see how the characters are doing now. Fuuka and Kukuru's reunion was beautiful and I'm happy for both of em.

With this a beautiful anime comes to an end. The first half was really good and when the second half started I was a bit doubtful at first but I came to love the Tingarla arc a lot. So this has been a wonderful ride for me for the past six months. Gonna miss it for sure.
MegamiRemDec 20, 2021 2:10 AM
Dec 16, 2021 9:17 AM

May 2020
And that's the end......
A good final episode to conclude of what could've been a bit more better series overall if it wasn't for that underwhelming second half, but still nice to see things worked out for each and everyone. The growth Fuuka and Kukuru went through, can say was the biggest plus point we had. Also that first opening in the end, after a while but still as good as ever.
Dec 16, 2021 9:27 AM

Apr 2021
Wow.....I can't believe it's over already......I started this anime one random day since I was bored....I saw the preview and I was like "meh what's the harm in giving it a try"? and I'm really glad I made the decision to watch the anime.....It's been really fun, waiting each week for the episodes, eager to know what the gang's doing and how things are going in the aquarium *sigh*

As for this episode, the wedding and other events at the Sand Dome was a success and yeah looking back at Episode 1 our characters have matured and changed a lot....

2 years later, they're doing good....even better than how they were yesterday....And yeah both Fuuka and Kukuru look so pretty :

Also playing the OP of the first arc really blended well with the final scenes of the finale....
Thank You P.A Works for such a wonderful anime.....I'm definitely gonna miss this!!!
Dec 16, 2021 10:02 AM

Dec 2020
They really gave the final episode a good ending.That they make aTimeskip was cool to see that fuuka came back from Hawaii.

I mean PA Works make a really good job for a Original anime so i give it a 8/10.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Dec 16, 2021 10:03 AM

Sep 2011
It seems really yesterday that we watched the first episode of this anime, it has passed 6 month already lol It was a nice episode and the timeskip was fast ahah I loved all the characters and there wasn't much drama.
Dec 16, 2021 10:04 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Stocking up the aquarium sure is a interesting and magical experience. I guess we never think on how they actually keep the tanks stocked. Its nice that we finally get to see the wedding and by Jove they really did well creating the space for it. The fish sure did well to enhance the backdrop and experience as well. Its also nice that the new area is proving such a hit as well. In the end im glad that both Fuka and Kukuru have found their true calling at Tingarla. Though its sad seeing Fuka go when she comes back she'll be twice the attendant she was. Nekton is a nice step up in nicknames for Kukuru though. But its odd seeing Kuya act as Karin's mentor though as well as his slight maturity. The timeskip sure was fun in showing how much each member of the cast had progressed in their fields though. After two years its sweet to see Kukuru and Fuka be reunited. Overall an excellent ep that was both beautiful and heartwarming and did well to end the series on a high note.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2021 10:07 AM

Jan 2013
so it pretty much kinda became one of PA’s Working shows…which i have no problem with, even though this one is not as good as the main three but much prettier. i still enjoy it for what it is. only major nitpick was not doing anything with the little deity guy when i figured it would play a bigger part in the Tingarla portion
Dec 16, 2021 10:09 AM

May 2021
Wholesome and healing ending, couldnt stop smiling. The events felt somehow pointless, but the conversation with the grandpa was a beautiful detail to close the circle. The timeskip was kind of generic, but it works well

Dec 16, 2021 10:10 AM
Mar 2021
I feel like the show really went down hill after the first half
Dec 16, 2021 10:13 AM

Aug 2020
And with that, we have come to the end. It was nice to see the wedding and the fast-forward to two years to see how everyone was doing. Overall it was a good show; first part started off strong, second part was a little weaker, but that's not to say it was bad. Seeing Kukuru and Fuuka evolve throughout the show was great to see even though Kukuru was annoying times haha.

Dec 16, 2021 10:14 AM

Feb 2019
Man I’m ngl this show fell off. I really enjoyed the first 12 episodes, but then it just got so contrived and over the top with the drama. I still feel like Fuuka and Kukuru didn’t grow properly since they relied on each other so much. Some enjoyable moments, but overall a stagnant series. Was going to do a full review, but I can’t really force myself to get anything substantive out about this show.

PA works have done way worse, but they’ve also done better.
Dec 16, 2021 10:34 AM

Jul 2015
And the show ended.. it was a good show.. atleast for the first half.. there were something to be taken from first cour.. there were some mysteries.. some supernatural beings.. some actual Slice of Life feelings.. i genuinely loved part 1 even with all its shortcomings..

Then.. we hit 2nd cour.. a.k.a the Adulthood.. i get what PA works was going for.. but the 2nd cour just doesn't matches the vibe that 1st cour.. it really doesn't.. 1st cour ending wasn't the best but it was a bittersweet one.. The 2nd cour started and was going with the hopes to achieve a lot of themes.. and fell short almost all ( not all ).. It just felt rushed through and through..
The only saving grace of 2nd cour is that it follows the characters from 1st cour.. albeit their screentime is cut immensely because a large cast of characters in 2nd cour..

2nd Cour almost felt like a what if scenario.. where the story dropped all the fantasy vibes and straight up went realistic..

I did liked the anime.. 2nd cour felt a chore to watch.. but it still was interesting atleast..
Will i watch it ever again? Hell no! do i recommend it to others? well.. yes.. its a short sweet anime for time pass..

6.5/10 roundabout to 7/10 from me.. it had some extremely great production values..
Dec 16, 2021 10:37 AM

Jul 2017
ONE LAST LSD TRIP BAYBEEEEEEE. ayo we need to cancel those penguins, they be doing some freaky shit. Love triangles? smh

but ok what/who the flying fuck is that tropical kid, literally never explained who that is and what they're doing.

anywho overall I think I enjoyed the art/OST more than anything really. Had some awesome summery vibes (really love the colour palette used) and the ost was dope too. ngl I think Fuuka's story was definitely much better than Kukuru's one, but I do applaud the series for going in that direction rather than centrally focusing on Gama Gama's revival. but like, why'd they have to make Kai's departure sound so dramatic when in reality nothing came from it lmao? I'm also quite glad they didn't decide to go the full yuri/yuri bait route, especially after that obvious bait towards the beginning lol. I quite enjoyed the more sisterly vibe between them, though kinda surprised the romance portion was skipped out entirely especially for characters like Kai who's entire premise is "he likes Kukuru"

side characters were alright I guess, from misunderstood Fuwa to misunderstood Chiyu...lots of misunderstood characters I see. at least everyone got their happy endings so w/e

was debating between Suwa isn't a dickhead, he's just misunderstood/10 and Kai the cuck/10 (with some moments even changing to LSD city/10 ngl) but I think I'll settle for the latter

Kai the cuck/10
Dec 16, 2021 10:46 AM

Sep 2015
As always, awkward situations, and holy cow that was so unrewarding too, seeing how the wedding went.

Well I am finally done with this anime, after endless amount of procrastination, wincing and agony.

2/10
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Dec 16, 2021 10:49 AM

Jul 2017
Show's finally over and yeah, never was a fan of the writing (Kukuru's drama elements in particular) and characters in this and the ending didn't do much for me. Was constantly waiting to see if there was some potential in this and it just never happened for me.
Dec 16, 2021 10:53 AM
Mar 2015
Our grils got back together in the end at the shrine where the little god will always watch over them
Dec 16, 2021 10:54 AM

Jul 2015
The anime really went from Mystical Fantasy Slice of Life in 1st part to Japanese Slave work labor Economics issues in 2nd part..
Dec 16, 2021 11:02 AM

Dec 2016
Fuuka looks better with short hair! Gorgeous <3
Kukuru's nickname evolved from Plankton to Nekton! That was quite a progress there >w>
Nice finale, but I think it could have been better. Other than that, I quite enjoyed it even so :) 7/10

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Dec 16, 2021 11:08 AM

Nov 2016
Whether it's Gama Gama or Tingarla, it's about the people, the animals, the atmosphere and the memories. The epiphany was nicely accompanied by the reappearance of the kijimuna.

I enjoyed this series immensely. The first cour was hard to top after the poignant note it ended on. The Tingarla newstart where Kukuru went through some taxing months after being thrown into the deep still managed to excite me. In the end it turned out to be a valuable experience for her, as she was able to gain experience she was lacking. In particular in areas she will need in the future. Never understood the complaints of people who didn't bother to look beyond the surface and deemed the work environment as toxic. It was never a black or white situation. If anything it was rather white hehe.

I gotta admit that I was unsure if everything would be wrapped up in a satisfying fashion, but this finale was beautiful. Perhaps a bit too short for my liking._. That's pretty much my only minor gripe.

8,5/10 for another great P.A. working environment original.

Folks who liked this ought to check out Hanasaku Iroha and Sakura Quest which are imo even better(haven't seen Shirobako myself, but heard great things about it as well)

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 16, 2021 11:24 AM

Jan 2013
If I'd pick between the Gama Gama part and Tingarla part, I'd go with Tingarla and see Kukuru getting some growth and adjust to her new environment instead of sticking to her past refusing to move forward.
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Dec 16, 2021 11:31 AM
Nov 2019
the last episode actually made me tear up a little when Kukuru saw her parents and older sister in the aquarium again .

Dec 16, 2021 11:34 AM
Jun 2021
Gorgeous show. I'm going to miss it.
Dec 16, 2021 11:35 AM

May 2012
1st half 7/10
2nd half 5/10
Overall score: 6/10

I did not like 2nd half. It felt boring compared to the 1st cour
Dec 16, 2021 11:38 AM

Jul 2014
It's always sad to say goodbye to series you liked and it certainly hits a little more when they had more than one cour.

The wedding was great and the dome is just beautiful. Truly the right place for one last supernatural event.

I did not expect Kukuru to be promoted from Plankton to Nekton lmao. She seems to be quite busy but is doing very well at her job :)

One last interaction between Karin and the now boss Kuuya was nice. Kind of sad that Kuuya's problem didn't really go anywhere tho.

It's amazing how this show didn't give us any official couple but gave another baby to the doctor voiced by Kana Hanazawa lol.

Kukuru and Fuuka's reunion after 2 years was so sweet <3. I love them, and I'm definitely going to miss them :'(

And that is the end of Aquatope. Overall, I liked it a lot but I have to say that I liked the first half better than the second one. The second half still had its great moments though and the ending was satisfying enough. That said, I hope we get to see more of this series in the future!
Dec 16, 2021 11:49 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The wedding part was pretty good to see, everything went well, and then Fuka left to Hawaii... It's interesting to see a 2 years time skip but I'm especially happy to see them succeed in life and follow their dreams, it's kinda cliché but fortunately, it still felt original with the aquarium environment that I really liked and the beautiful visuals, I didn't like the characters because I hate teenagers especially when they talk like that so it's unrelated but I think they still had a decent development, sure it was worth it overall and I can say I really liked it, 7/10
Dec 16, 2021 11:50 AM

Aug 2013
Even if I had some 'buts' after few previous episodes (and I still find Sakura Quest better), it turned up pretty well. Great final episode. I'll surely missing all these characters. 9/10. Good job, PA Works.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 16, 2021 12:06 PM

Dec 2010
The story really went down the drain during the second cour. It simply feels like I wasted my time, which is a real shame since I loved the characters, the Okinawa setting was great and the visuals were as beautiful as every P.A. Works show.
Dec 16, 2021 12:16 PM

Apr 2019

My sides, the hell with the speech man. So formal.
Dec 16, 2021 12:37 PM
Sep 2018
Gonna miss it... I was looking forward to more and hoping that they would connect some loose ends and discuss the supernatural factors though they seemed fine
Dec 16, 2021 12:58 PM

Oct 2012
A beautiful show. The show just got better and better over time. I love how Kukuru's (and the others) were able to accept that the world is a much bigger place than they first thought. I enjoyed watching the characters grow up and felt the first part acted as a strong prelude to the second.
Dec 16, 2021 1:07 PM

Jul 2011
Was expected final episode to be honest. No wow factor.

Took Karin 2 years to get the attendant spot. Meanwhile everyone became somewhat boss of their divisions. Injustice.

Fuuka stayed 2 years in Hawaii doing field research and is still white as snow.
Dec 16, 2021 1:37 PM

Apr 2012
Short_Circut said:
ONE LAST LSD TRIP BAYBEEEEEEE. ayo we need to cancel those penguins, they be doing some freaky shit. Love triangles? smh

but ok what/who the flying fuck is that tropical kid, literally never explained who that is and what they're doing.

anywho overall I think I enjoyed the art/OST more than anything really. Had some awesome summery vibes (really love the colour palette used) and the ost was dope too. ngl I think Fuuka's story was definitely much better than Kukuru's one, but I do applaud the series for going in that direction rather than centrally focusing on Gama Gama's revival. but like, why'd they have to make Kai's departure sound so dramatic when in reality nothing came from it lmao? I'm also quite glad they didn't decide to go the full yuri/yuri bait route, especially after that obvious bait towards the beginning lol. I quite enjoyed the more sisterly vibe between them, though kinda surprised the romance portion was skipped out entirely especially for characters like Kai who's entire premise is "he likes Kukuru"

side characters were alright I guess, from misunderstood Fuwa to misunderstood Chiyu...lots of misunderstood characters I see. at least everyone got their happy endings so w/e

was debating between Suwa isn't a dickhead, he's just misunderstood/10 and Kai the cuck/10 (with some moments even changing to LSD city/10 ngl) but I think I'll settle for the latter

Kai the cuck/10

To be honest, his subplot turned out to be useless or open at all. It wasn't a queer story, but it wasn't a straight romance story either. So why did they want a character whose crush on the female was an important part? Are they planning to do a film or an OVA? Or did they really take it down because of the classic prejudice that straight romance would destroy the message of female friendship? On the other hand, I agree that this is still better than the generic "all BFFs are lesbians".

Also, at some point I started to think that they are also very strong hint Karin x Kuuya, but that also went nowhere.
Dec 16, 2021 1:48 PM

Jul 2017
RobertBobert said:
Short_Circut said:

Kai the cuck/10

To be honest, his subplot turned out to be useless or open at all. It wasn't a queer story, but it wasn't a straight romance story either. So why did they want a character whose crush on the female was an important part? Are they planning to do a film or an OVA? Or did they really take it down because of the classic prejudice that straight romance would destroy the message of female friendship? On the other hand, I agree that this is still better than the generic "all BFFs are lesbians".

Also, at some point I started to think that they are also very strong hint Karin x Kuuya, but that also went nowhere.

actually that could end up happening now that I think about it. Tamako Market did something similar where ML was pretty much the "in love with FL" character but then they made Tamako Love Story which was entirely dedicated to their romance (which ended up being amazing), could potentially happen here

or probably not, this series kinda just yeets half the stuff it brings up anyway
Dec 16, 2021 1:54 PM

Sep 2018
Quite a controversial anime in the end, a very polarizing anime with all sorts of differing views, didn't see that coming tbh at the start, other than some ship wars lol...

Loved Gama Gama arc, hated the start and middle of Tingaarla, but finished fairly well enough with the route they took... 8/10.
Dec 16, 2021 1:54 PM

Apr 2012
Short_Circut said:
RobertBobert said:

actually that could end up happening now that I think about it. Tamako Market did something similar where ML was pretty much the "in love with FL" character but then they made Tamako Love Story which was entirely dedicated to their romance (which ended up being amazing), could potentially happen here

or probably not, this series kinda just yeets half the stuff it brings up anyway

Well, Tamako was a much more popular and seriously crafted title, but I would have loved it anyway. It really bothers me how many plot elements were thrown halfway. And this is quite interesting considering that the plot was written even before the show was released and they clearly did not have to change something due to the audience.
Dec 16, 2021 1:57 PM
Mar 2019
i need more episodes this anime its so good

any knows if it will be an ova or something else?

i swear the think in do more its so good accepte in japan i read
Dec 16, 2021 2:13 PM

Feb 2014
A timeskip was expected and it was only two years, but many things can happen during that time, as was shown with the other staff making good progress in their new roles. Marina's small segment was pretty funny. XD

The final episode itself felt relaxing and upbeat. Before the timeskip happened, the new part of the aquarium was a huge success for Kukuru and the wedding of the couple who had their first date back at the old Gama Gama aquarium. Heck, even Suwa was smiling at how successful it was, which was a nice thing to see. =)

Overall, this series was amusing and relaxing, but it wasn't afraid to bring on rather contentious moments that had me reminiscent of Hanasaku Iroha when it did the same thing before. The second half of the series at Tingarla did well to showcase plenty of different views and expectations from everyone who contributed to the discussion threads and, aside from the odd childish posts here and there, most of them were interesting to read as to why one side liked it and why the other side had worries and dislikes about how the arc was handled.

Overall, I'll give Aquatope an 8/10. I do prefer it over Sakura Quest, but Hanasaku Iroha remains my top P.A Works series overall. While the drama was a little contentious at times, the cast were engaging and fun, the production values, as expected from p.A Works, were great and this series still has one of my favourite ED songs this whole year from Mia REGINA.

I do look forward to P.A Work's next anime next year, which should be a rather interesting one indeed. =D
Dec 16, 2021 2:34 PM

Dec 2016
Probably the most dissapointing P.A. works title I've had in quite a while.

Nothing about the whole deitity and it's peyote induced hallucinations served any purpouse other than making the show look cute. It was just as tasteless as those fancy gold foils in top class restaurants that do not add any flavor to the actual dishes.

The whole idea of the timeskip feels completely pointless. Kukuru & Fuuka could easily chat on any app any day of the week, but the director wants to make it feel like they haven't seen or heard at all from each other in more than those 2 years. It felt so cheesy how their reunion was painted by the numbers with the same palette of any other romance show that delays the confession until the very last minute, minus obviously making it clear they have a gay relationship despite the blatant hint of penguins being ambiguos regarding their partner.

Probably the only good thing I have to say about the series was the introduction and growth of Chiyu. She was presented as a deuteragonist that didn't bow & kiss the ring of the obvious main characters and had enough time under the spotlight to present her story and a resolution towards her coworkers. The rest of the cast, specially Kuja served the same role of the gold foil I previously mentioned, nothing but just decor.
Dec 16, 2021 2:40 PM

Mar 2011
I have this weird feeling that I should have enjoyed the show more than I did. There were many aspects that the show did exceptionally, especially compared to other anime, but the overall experience ended up feeling disappointing.

There were so many characters and moving parts, there was no way most of them could be resolved without the pacing being ruined. I'm now left with a series that I feel has so many different plot threads left unresolved and I feel unsatisfied.

Additionally, I feel like the core theme it was going for, coming of age in the workplace, has a weak resolution. It boiled down to "sometimes times are tough, but you should continue to work hard towards your dream", which is a rather vague and lofty philosophy to espouse when Kukuru was having specific and real issues that were resolved with specific and positive changes.

I wouldn't mind more of this anime honestly... right now I feel like I saw a lot of work put into characterisation with no real pay off. What was the point?
Dec 16, 2021 3:22 PM

May 2016
loses a point for no kiss at the end.

Also the most ridiculous thing that everyone ignores is that a potential superstar actor gave up her career to go to a minimum wage job.

That probably never happened in human history.
Dec 16, 2021 3:33 PM

Aug 2020
aaaaa it ended. The wedding was successful and then Kukuru seeing off Fuuka at the airport. After 2 years Fuuka came back and plankton already grew to nekton! Welcome home Fuuka! It was a predictable ending but still nice to see it happen. (◍•ᴗ•◍) The almost 6 months journey is now over ;-;

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Dec 16, 2021 3:37 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Stocking up the fishes that many with people like them only looks like a very hard working. Surprise its just Karin whose make the comment, lol.

Nice, Shiroi Suna no Aquatope project has been succeeded, not just for the wedding plan, and also success too for attracting more guests. As a final, you can see how they keep showing off the first idea that unite them. Even though its mostly just a plot device, i am glad its not that 'forgetten'. Because everything will be back to its beginning to be reminded.

Decent end, pretty conclusive for every characters they've got with the little time they had. HanaKana sensei took another maternity leave, preparation for a second born already, that's fast xd. Even though i feel like Fuuka study part at Hawaii will be better to explore more rather than just a timeskip. But as a time really like to always hinder, as i said before, that's a decent end.

Chance of second season kinda slim. But, if y'all had a ritual and make a wish at those supernatural boy place, maybe sometimes later, Shiroi Suna no Aquatope can receive another continuation. Maybe....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiroi Suna no Aquatope Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2021

78 by basskiller »»
Dec 10, 2023 6:06 PM

Poll: » Shiroi Suna no Aquatope Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2021

74 by basskiller »»
Dec 10, 2023 12:00 AM

Poll: » Shiroi Suna no Aquatope Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2021

85 by basskiller »»
Dec 8, 2023 5:35 PM

Poll: » Shiroi Suna no Aquatope Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2021

105 by basskiller »»
Dec 5, 2023 1:00 AM

Poll: » Shiroi Suna no Aquatope Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2021

41 by basskiller »»
Dec 3, 2023 9:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.