Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
86--EIGHTY-SIX (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 23, 2021 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's expected that Shin and his squad would be a strong unit but also inevitable that there's going to be a huge battle soon. Looks like they spend a good chunk of the episode on building up that upcoming fight.

Frederica is still interesting to watch in the show imo, probably more than I had expected. Just a lot of buildup this episode and I'm sure Shin has a lot to think about since his graduation.

Jul 2017
At this pace, how the 86-ers are treated in the Giad Frederacy isn't so much different from the Republic.

The Legion are finally launching the attack on the Frederacy, and the Fedrelβ Reginelf (which is still in its prototype stage) isn't so hot either. But Colonel Grethe trust on Shin and the others validate their usefulness in battle, while Ernst's ideals line up with the higher-ups of the Nordlicht Squadron losing more lives with a high kill rate, but also with the same death rate.

Shin is a commander but still, his Reaper personality shows. Frederica at this point is more a mascot than anything else for the Nordlicht Squadron while Shin and the others juggle their own at the battlefront. Kurena shows her interest for the half-naked mascot, heh. Going back to the 177th Mechanized Division, and for the Reginleif that the base stores from Grethe's work, the banter between Shin and Grethe's ideaology that they don't look and operate anything different than the Republic's Juggernauts shows that disparity, even if she claims that the Reginleifs are an improvement over the slow-ass Vanagandrs.

The Reaper's conversation with Frederica, more than establishing Eugene's acquaintance and overseeing his death, her "Knight in Shining Armour" Kiriya Nouzen (not affiliated with Shin) was her only company...ntil the Legion attack where Kiriya turned into one because of the Giad Empire using human defenders against enemies. Kinda makes you think of Shin's older brother Shourei in the exact same way in the 1st Cour. Ernst with the Frederacy proved Frederica's testimony, but Kiriya's involvement overshadowed her thoughts to facing the same music. And if anything, Raiden's pep talk with Shin only adds more mystery about how Shin should face the future, even if they know that the Legion fight is inevitable.

An episode that wraps up what's left of the remainder adapted before the final chapter of Volume 2. This journey be an intriguing one.
KANLen09Oct 23, 2021 9:57 AM

Jun 2019
Now that we've gotten over the last episode's loss. It's finally time to progress further into this. And now that, Shin and his friends have graduated from the special military training, they have the jobs to rescue the units from the battlefield because they're the exceptional ones here and as experienced as Shin is against the Legion, he knew how quickly things change in there. The expectations of the Legion numbers were far exceeded.

Frederica is adorable as usual and Shin taking care of her like a big brother was really cute as well. LOL. Is Lena finally going to return next week? Haven't seen her in what feels like a long time. Shin is definitely having a hard time from the looks of it.

Feb 2018
After graduating from a military school, Shin and his friends are forced to save a different unit every day due to their overwhelming fighting power in a war meeting is a crucial moment, it's full of tension even if you don't pay attention to what they're talking about, lol. Back to nyotei heka daily life, That's a girl's life in general. There are so many veterans who were injured in the battlefield. This is Reginreivu's battle against Jaganoto. This western army strategy is quite interesting but also hard to understand. So who is drawn by nyotei heka. Frederika was completely asleep, and Shin carried her like a father. Still a boring episode and more scribbles than war / etc. More theory than action. I wonder how this got 8.6 is it really that masterpiece...

Oct 23, 2021 8:30 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
The citizens of Giad giving gifts to the 86 may seem like a kindhearted action (and it could very well be), but it does make it even more apparent that Giad doesn’t see the 86 as equals, but rather, people worth pitying. That’ll only make the Spearhead feel like they belong in Giad even less.

We also got to know more about Frederica’s past and more about Kiriya. Considering how Kiriya is a part of the Nouzen family, that means that Shin will once again be hunting down another one of his family members. And it was a shame that Kiriya never got to see the rest of his family that lived across the border.

Decent episode, even if it is fairly uneventful. With this, chapter 4 has been adapted and there’s just one chapter left to adapt from volume 2, which can probably all be covered in the next episode.

ED’s growing on me. It’s actually not bad.
Oct 23, 2021 8:56 AM
Sep 2021
Great episode, very well paced, just to really build up what’s to come, we only have one more chapter of Volume 2 left, after next weeks episode, we should be on Volume 3 which will be absolutely amazing, a lot of Hype to go off from, it’s going to be incredible, Masterpiece!!!
Oct 23, 2021 9:31 AM

Jun 2021
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's expected that Shin and his squad would be a strong unit but also inevitable that there's going to be a huge battle soon. Looks like they spend a good chunk of the episode on building up that upcoming fight.

Frederica is still interesting to watch in the show imo, probably more than I had expected. Just a lot of buildup this episode and I'm sure Shin has a lot to think about since his graduation.
How do you know at what time the episode is released can you tell ??
Oct 23, 2021 9:36 AM

Dec 2012
Where's Major Milize
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Oct 23, 2021 9:42 AM

Nov 2019
Shin..You can't just toss around your Mascott like that, that's not very nice.

A pretty slow episode this week, but it was a good opportunity to get more pieces of information, notably regarding Frederica.

Oct 23, 2021 9:44 AM

Oct 2017
Backstory about Frederica's knight Kiria was quite depressing but Shin's connection to them as a Nouzen was quite intriguing. I'd definitely like to know more about it. Also we finally got a glimpse of Milizé after 3 whole episodes.

Build up episode for upcoming raid. Man it's gonna hit hard, ain't it?
Oct 23, 2021 9:45 AM

May 2020
Shin's being second Leiutient now, and it's pretty much obvious that not everyone's pleased with the Eighty-Sixers seeking most of the glory. Some more storytelling about past events from Frederica having another Nouzen in it, still this one was on a toned down mode from the last one.

No Lena for this episode too.
Oct 23, 2021 9:55 AM

Feb 2021
goddamn the direction of this anime is amazing, that scene where Frederica tells the story about Kiriya was so well done. And we got to see a bit of Lena there in the end, I wonder if she will appear in the next episode.
Oct 23, 2021 10:02 AM
Jan 2021
The harder 86 goes, more interesting ...

But I wonder about this, will it be Shin vs Lena soon?
Oct 23, 2021 10:10 AM
May 2008
Really strong episode. Calmness before the big storm.

Looking forward it next weekend. 5/5
Oct 23, 2021 10:10 AM
Oct 2016
A much more reflective episode with some world building thrown in. The federacy is moving their units around getting ready for this next big Legion attack. So now our group of eighty six are reunited serving together again. Grethe seems to think that these new mecha can make a difference on the battlefield since the old slow ones cost many of her friends their lives in the past. Shin of course being apprehensive since he knows the amount of legion coming is much bigger than the federacy thinks. Frederica speaking to Shin about her old caretaker Kiri was very sad. The story she told him about how Kiri lost his mind trying to protect her. Now with him as part of the Legion he will surely be a part of this next attack force.
Oct 23, 2021 10:11 AM
Oct 2016
Syureria said:
After graduating from a military school, Shin and his friends are forced to save a different unit every day due to their overwhelming fighting power in a war meeting is a crucial moment, it's full of tension even if you don't pay attention to what they're talking about, lol. Back to nyotei heka daily life, That's a girl's life in general. There are so many veterans who were injured in the battlefield. This is Reginreivu's battle against Jaganoto. This western army strategy is quite interesting but also hard to understand. So who is drawn by nyotei heka. Frederika was completely asleep, and Shin carried her like a father. Still a boring episode and more scribbles than war / etc. More theory than action. I wonder how this got 8.6 is it really that masterpiece...

Looks like you're the one whom doesn't get it
Oct 23, 2021 10:15 AM

Sep 2018
I really wish Frederica didn't exist. I'm enjoying this season a lot... except for all of the scenes involving her. Everything from her voice to the way she acts is just incredibly irritating, especially the jarring way she alternates between being a stereotypical bratty kid and someone too mature for her age. It feels like her 'cute'/comic relief antics are just taking up time that could be used on more interesting things. Oh well, at least her backstory was somewhat interesting.
Oct 23, 2021 10:16 AM

Mar 2021
Definitely a build up episode for what will almost inevitably be a big fight next episode. The backstory was nice though.

I really hope they don't switch to Lena's story next time after hinting at a big fight although I think there is a chance they will. Even if they do it will be nice to see what's going on with Lena.
★・・・・・・★
If you wish to treat this incident as our nation’s scheme, that is fine by me. History is written by the victors. All of your false accusations will soon be erased.
★・・・・・・★

Oct 23, 2021 10:17 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Even with Shinn and his team here things look grim on this front. Given the raid's a large scale legion assault was almost a certainty as proven now. It will be one thing if Shinn and team were forced into their roles but in this case they all volunteered to step back on the field. Though i find the fact that they're seen as helpless by the people of Giad pretty amusing due to the presents they're getting. Kurena's overreactions were hillarious. Given the aura she gives off its nice to see that Grethe actually has a heart and does care about her men. Shinn's quarters sure reflect well upon his beliefs of as long as its functional it's fine lol. It looked like Frederica really got along well with Kiriya prior to his death. But for him it must have been hell fighting against people that he had once called friend and Neighbor in the name of his duty. Overall a pretty calm ep that did well to offset the gloom that came as a result of Eugene's passing last ep. The expansion on Kiriya though was nice as he's someone that Shinn would eventually face while the reveal of the legion's impending large scale assault was a nice nod that transitions the series to the next arc.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2021 10:21 AM
May 2020
Can someone give me a summary of this season so far?? I feel like im forgetting thingd
Oct 23, 2021 10:38 AM

Jun 2021
Man, things don't look good... Ep12 vs ep 15

Quite a lot of dialogues in this episode, and quite important ones. It feels like a preparation episode just like ep13, I guess.
Loving some milisecond glimpse of shin's different expression behind his usual stoic face.
Hope lena appears more next episode. Miss her a lot.
Current favourite ships:
- Chika x Satowa (Kono Oto Tomare)
- Shin x Lena (86)
- Vanitas x Jeanne (Vanitas no Carte)
Oct 23, 2021 10:40 AM

Jun 2021
Softhenic03 said:
Shin's being second Leiutient now, and it's pretty much obvious that not everyone's pleased with the Eighty-Sixers seeking most of the glory. Some more storytelling about past events from Frederica having another Nouzen in it, still this one was on a toned down mode from the last one.

No Lena for this episode too.
there's lena on ending credit, but just few seconds
Current favourite ships:
- Chika x Satowa (Kono Oto Tomare)
- Shin x Lena (86)
- Vanitas x Jeanne (Vanitas no Carte)
Oct 23, 2021 10:43 AM

May 2021
Great episode! A huge attack from the legion is coming but they don’t believe Shin’s estimation of how many there are going to be…
Hope we see what Lena has been up to also soon.
Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Oct 23, 2021 10:47 AM
Jul 2018
I thought some visual storytelling on Kiriya’s part would have been great.I really wanted to know what he looked like when he was alive and his relationship with Frederica.

I was suspecting this but Frederica is definitely projecting Kiriya into Shin.And Shin is projecting himself into Frederica.His brother also told him everything is his fault too.So he probably carries around the same guilt as Frederica.I am definitely enjoying this found sibling dynamic a lot.

Ernst is way kinder than I thought.He’s the one who staged Frederica’s murder and adopted her essentially saving her life.
removed-userOct 23, 2021 11:16 AM
Oct 23, 2021 10:52 AM
Senpai

May 2021
Okay so it was just a build up episode. It was okay, but nothing special. Lets get hyped for the next one !:)
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Oct 23, 2021 10:57 AM
Oct 2020
Pietru said:
Where's Major Milize

She was in the after credits scene👀

Maybe more of her next week
Oct 23, 2021 11:18 AM
Feb 2021
it is good but a little bit boring, 8,3 /10 is suitable for this so far I hope it will get better
Oct 23, 2021 11:26 AM

Jul 2015
Good episode though it was more dialogue heavy.

We got to know the backstory of Kiri and Frederica.The federacy isn't actually treating 86 as equals by pitying them.

A large scale offensive coming and Shin and Raiden thought thinking about Lena,we gpt to see Lena at the end of ED too.It was pretty nice to see her.

Shin Grethe banter was lretty funny too.This episode once again proves how good 86 are because they are battle hardened.

I believe only 1 chapter of Volume 2 is left so one more episode and it will be finished.

Oct 23, 2021 11:37 AM
Nov 2020
ANJU HEADS UP! FLYING CHILD COMING YOUR WAY!

That scene was so funny lmao.

So we had a buildup episode this week with lots of worldbuilding and we are told that a Legion attack is coming very soon and they’re going to hit hard. Grethe tries to get Shin and the others to come back to her so they can prepare for the attack in their own group, but the other commanders seem to be against putting the 86 back in aluminum coffins.

We learned a lot about Frederica and Kiriya Nouzen in this episode. Kiri cared deeply for Frederica, and died protecting her. Now he’s a Legion, and while Frederica wants to save her knight, she also doesn’t want Shin and the others to die fighting him.

Shin getting reminded of Lena was too good, and speaking of Lena we finally see her again for a moment, as she continues to prepare for the worst to come.

Solid calm before the storm episode. 5/5
Oct 23, 2021 11:39 AM

Nov 2016
The anime so good. While reading the Frederica and Kiriya parts I was thinking to myself how uninspired the story is, but here that impression doesn't have a chance to come up.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 23, 2021 11:40 AM

Jul 2017
Pretty uneventful and boring episode as a whole, but not a pointless one either. I think if I cared for Frederica's character a bit, her backstory with Kiriya in her conversation with Shin might have kept me more emotionally engaged but since I'm not really a fan of her nor do I care much about that whole ordeal there, I felt kind of sleepy through that conversation. I don't mind the concept of a slow paced episode to breathe between the action, and it works for this kind of story. But because I wasn't that engaged in the actual cast and content for this episode as much, it came across flat for me personally. There's some subtle world building which I liked and the way the episode was structured with the calm before the storm was a way to indicate that shit would kick off with the next episode. Even got a little mini-segment of Lena post-credits with the ED song continuing into that one and shit isn't looking that amazing on her end.

Overall, this season continues to be a kind of lacking and boring season in terms of its content, but the anime studio continues to do a solid job when it comes to adapting the material. The uneventfulness of this episode was felt even more when I was reading the books and was even more boring there, but here it at least had some moments I did like in the anime. Hopefully the next episode picks up my interest a bit as it gets closer to volume 3 content.
Oct 23, 2021 11:57 AM

Oct 2021
animejas said:
Pretty uneventful and boring episode as a whole, but not a pointless one either. I think if I cared for Frederica's character a bit, her backstory with Kiriya in her conversation with Shin might have kept me more emotionally engaged but since I'm not really a fan of her nor do I care much about that whole ordeal there, I felt kind of sleepy through that conversation. I don't mind the concept of a slow paced episode to breathe between the action, and it works for this kind of story. But because I wasn't that engaged in the actual cast and content for this episode as much, it came across flat for me personally. There's some subtle world building which I liked and the way the episode was structured with the calm before the storm was a way to indicate that shit would kick off with the next episode. Even got a little mini-segment of Lena post-credits with the ED song continuing into that one and shit isn't looking that amazing on her end.

Overall, this season continues to be a kind of lacking and boring season in terms of its content, but the anime studio continues to do a solid job when it comes to adapting the material. The uneventfulness of this episode was felt even more when I was reading the books and was even more boring there, but here it at least had some moments I did like in the anime. Hopefully the next episode picks up my interest a bit as it gets closer to volume 3 content.

Why a paragraph instead of saying straight it’s boring. Dude actual shit is going to take place soon just relax and enjoy.
Oct 23, 2021 12:08 PM

Jun 2021
OK Episode.

Maybe it's just me but Frederica as a character is confusing me. One scene she is acting like a cute girl, but then the next scene she's going on a long monologue about life and death. I guess some people like the gap in her character, but I feel like she's just out of place when compared to other characters.
Oct 23, 2021 12:08 PM

Jan 2018
I hope we'll get to see Lena next episode. It's been a while. I'm also interested in what she's up to with the new Spearhead squadron and what the "new 86" are like.
Oct 23, 2021 12:11 PM

May 2015
Tossing Loli around is always funny
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 23, 2021 12:12 PM
Jul 2019
I honestly feel the story lost some of its charm. Last episode is great, and this one isn't bad, but I'm not as interested as I was last season. Something feels missing.
Oct 23, 2021 12:24 PM

Jul 2020
el3mel said:
I honestly feel the story lost some of its charm. Last episode is great, and this one isn't bad, but I'm not as interested as I was last season. Something feels missing.
just wait my guy it gets ways better, you feel this way bcuz the main (lena) character isnt here.
I am the handle of my mop
Rags are my body, and detergent is my blood
I have scrubbed over a thousand floors
Unknown to sick leave
Nor known to pay
Have withstood abuse to sweep many
surfaces
Yet those hands will never hold money
So as I clean, Unlimited Maid Works
Oct 23, 2021 12:30 PM
Nov 2019
Erotaku_ said:
OK Episode.

Maybe it's just me but Frederica as a character is confusing me. One scene she is acting like a cute girl, but then the next scene she's going on a long monologue about life and death. I guess some people like the gap in her character, but I feel like she's just out of place when compared to other characters.

Well Lena is also like that if you think about it. Cause they are more normal than 86 who behave sort of one dimensional.
Oct 23, 2021 12:32 PM
Apr 2018
SHINEI is constantly told to think about his 'future'. ---- As of now, it's good that he is kinda isolated from others, and I don't want to see him much concerned about other things while he is fighting war.

Expected to see LENA this episode.

Op and Ed are good.
Oct 23, 2021 12:36 PM

Apr 2018
They finally graduated from Military school but seems like they still have a lot of work to do. Shin became a second lientuant and The Giad are still not treating them as equals. Pretty understandable, they're not any different than where they came from. Frederica's little story about her brother was emotional and the voice acting was really great. Might be the sole reason why she's so invested in Nouzen. Carrying her like a baby was really adorable and the last conversation between Nouzen and Raiden was pretty interesting and I feel like the 2 crows represented them and one of the crows was gone in the end. Might be a flag..
Lena in the end!

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 23, 2021 12:45 PM

Sep 2011
uwaifutrsh said:
el3mel said:
just wait my guy it gets ways better, you feel this way bcuz the main (lena) character isnt here.

Uh, Lena's important but Shin is and always has been the MC. She's def second most important character tho but when she disappears for almost the entirety of volumes 2 and 3 I don't know how you could think she's the MC.

Another great buildup episode and we're just about done with volume 2.

Also funny side note but Part 2 is currently ranked #69 on MAL. Haha funny number
Oct 23, 2021 1:12 PM

Jul 2016
Build up episode. This episode we know about the background of Kiriya Nouzen the knight of Frederica. The gang is assembled for large scale offensive that take place in the future.

Shin and Raiden has some talk about their futures and ponder about what is the situation of Lena in the Republic. And this episode reveals that the communication in Republic is not reached, but other countries like Roa Gracia and Alliance of Wald are communicating to the Federacy. Which means other country are there but isolated to each other.

Overall its great episode and Lena showed up a little this episode too

Oct 23, 2021 1:35 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice build up for the upcoming events, but damn this show it so great when it has to handle memories and death
Oct 23, 2021 1:54 PM

Feb 2012
Opens with Shin automating signature-writing using Fido. Possible callback to him copying reports to his handlers and only Lena catching on...

The other Federacy officers call Grethe a merchant of death (much like Shin's "reaper" moniker). They also patronize the 86 and say she is using them (similar to Annete's criticism of Lena). But Grethe forcibly puts on her presentation of the new mecha she developed.

Half-asleep Frederica mistakes Shinei for Kiri. He just outright threw Frederica over to Anju lmao.
Fortress_MaximusOct 24, 2021 10:54 AM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Oct 23, 2021 2:33 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I know it's a buildup episode, a calm before the storm kind of deal, but it felt a tad on the boring side, They could have shortened the loli's monologue for example. I don't care much for her to be very honest ( I know that's not a very popular opinion around these parts).

I'd like to see a bit more of what's going on in the Republic. It's been too long since we've seen Lena which is pretty odd for a character that's front and centre in all the art and credits of the series.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 23, 2021 2:42 PM

Jun 2017
Pretty good episode imo, it was nice getting the backstory on how OG Giad really fell.

mimisannn333 said:
Man, things don't look good... Ep12 vs ep 15

Quite a lot of dialogues in this episode, and quite important ones. It feels like a preparation episode just like ep13, I guess.
Loving some milisecond glimpse of shin's different expression behind his usual stoic face.
Hope lena appears more next episode. Miss her a lot.

Welp poor Lena sure looks like they will be rekt eventually but that's probably where Shin and co will come in to the rescue.
Oct 23, 2021 3:00 PM

May 2018
I hope Lena gets more screen time. Frederica is being seen more though.
Oct 23, 2021 3:06 PM

Apr 2009
Episode felt like it was an hour long. Lots of reflecting and building. Liked it.
Oct 23, 2021 3:38 PM

Mar 2015
I am impressed. Someone who made this anime actually knows proper military graphics/ graphical representation. I think this is the very first time I have seen it, or at least seen it done properly, in an anime.

I think the story is still well written and dramatized. Kudos to the creators/ adapters. Perhaps the Major will be featured next episode: there was that end credit teaser.
The sword that takes life gives life
Oct 23, 2021 3:49 PM

Apr 2018
I guess people that thinks that this season is boring because no Lena should stop watching the show. 86 is not only about a white haired waifu that has thic thighs. It's about war, loss, people overcoming and trying to seek a future within this war. Today's episode was fantastic.

In my opinion, the best episode so far... finally we can see what Frederica went through and a bit of her backstory also we got to see more of Shin's brotherly chemistry with her. Loved their interactions. As well as finally see that Lena is still being remembered by him and how much he might be worried about her (even though he doesn't show it externally).

That being said, I really love Lena as a character all her character development was so well done in season 1 that having glances of how she is doing is a bless. I strongly believe there will be more scenes with her, even if we've got few scenes, I'm ok with it, because this cour is mainly focused on Shin and the rest of the 86 gang + frederica + giade federation in general, which I think is a fresh air and give us another perspective and more introspection of the current state of the world and our main guys struggles and lifes.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Does anyone else feel like this season was a lot worse than season 1 ( 1 2 )

Cudlyyy - Jul 27, 2023

86 by MeanEYE »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM

Poll: » 86 Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2022

529 by FredgHar »»
Apr 21, 3:20 AM

Poll: » 86 Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2021

208 by Tyon »»
Mar 5, 9:34 PM

» Season 2

Brittaman12 - Dec 17, 2023

28 by Warchiii »»
Feb 27, 10:18 PM

» Summary about LN Volume 4 5 ...

K_Abhishek - Feb 18

10 by Shriyansh99 »»
Feb 24, 9:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.