Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 8, 2021 6:28 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Suzune's mental and physical "Only One Yell" circumstances may have failed her in the Selection Project audition finals, but Seira Kurusu personally coming to find Suzune to give her a pep talk, this is a shocker for Suzune, much less a date. The exchange of contacts between the both of them for Seira to push Suzune to find her voice and passion in singing, it's what Suzune desperately needed. And to have Seira withdraw her place in the Selection Project: her choice to go back to America for studies and re-training to beat Suzune, so that's how Suzune Miyama unanimously got roped in. No Pasta, No Life!

Meanwhile, the other chosen finalist girls start their preparations to all gather together in Tokyo for the Big Day, where they'll all meet and perform the chance of their lifetime on this idol X audition X reality show program. These 9 already popular finalists will go through the usual crux of the idol hopeful formats in anime where only 1 can emerge to be a full-fledged idol.

NGL, I still can't see what sets this apart from Idoly Pride, it looks to be the exact same thing. But whatever it is, the 7th Season of Selection Project will formally begin here.

The OP is about the same standard of Love Live!, and that to me is just OK, really nothing special.

Girls Be Ambitious!
KANLen09Oct 8, 2021 7:32 AM
Oct 8, 2021 6:28 AM

Feb 2018
Suzune, I think she's a girl with an illness and Amasawa are the donor? Idk It hasn't been revealed yet. The final selection result was shocking, Seira thought that Suzune would win but yeah, just a little mistake. Seira came to school to meet Suzune, Seira was greeted by many people at Suzune's school, Seira asked Suzune out on a date, it was just a walk or want to talk something? Actually Seira invited Suzune just to talk about the final selection. Seira said that if there wasn't an accident, Suzune would have won but yeah, Suzune denied it. Suzune told herself calmly, Suzune has a heart disease, therefore when she is actively moving it will interfere with her health. Seira asked for Suzune's mail address, Suzune stopped singing? Even though Suzune really likes Amasawa, I mean singing. Did Suzune have a heart transplant? Hmm...

Back to the Seira question, Will Seira stop singing? Or want to continue for singing? Suzune called Seira and yeah, Seira encouraged Suzune so that Suzune could sing. That's a great answer, if Suzune quit it would be a bad end, lol. it was surprising, The reason why Seira stopped being an idol was to study? And the final selection, Seira rejected that selection result, The reason for refusing was because Suzune was perfect during the selection if she didn't have an accident, so yeah... Suzune passed the final selection.

Saitama and Gunma? Idfk about that place lol. Seira just wants to go to America and have a career there. If possible, maybe Seira will be the representative of America while Suzune is Japan, then she will be a good rival. And if they meet they'll make this a competition, what an amazinf friendship, lol.

Idol Reality Show Selection Project S7.

Oct 8, 2021 7:02 AM

Feb 2020
Another solid episode. Nice and catchy opening. :)

So far, I don't have much to complain about. I think this is a very good idol anime.

That duet during the phone call was such a wholesome moment.

SerafosOct 8, 2021 1:52 PM
Oct 8, 2021 7:19 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hmm interesting, so Seira really gave up her place so MC can go to the selection project, she's really a great friend, and now that they're all together the concept will really start, most of the other girls are kind but of course you have that other girl which is harsh against MC but we'll get to know her better later and why she acts like that.. xD
Oct 8, 2021 7:33 AM

Apr 2014
Where can I vote for those girls? 💸

Main girl with a heart problem, everyone living in the same house, and the tension between two main girls, this is Idoly Pride SELECTION PROJECT!!!!!!!!! 🤣
Seira has withdrawn as expected. She got her own reasons and she will continue her singing career in the US, anyway.
The reality shown begins, now it's time to be serious and aiming to be the top idol.
何それ?意味分かんない
Oct 8, 2021 7:59 AM

Jul 2021
This was pretty predictable, I knew the moment Seira won instead of Suzune that something like that would happen.
Also noticed how some of the characters are just typical idol tropes, such as the rich one (shiori), the sporty one (ao), the one that eats alot (nodoka), the one that seems to be a model student (rena), etc. etc. But I don't really mind, still really enjoying this anime.
Oct 8, 2021 8:00 AM
Jul 2018
This was the cringiest and most stupid episode I have seen in my life.

People don't just give up their selection into the finals which they worked so hard for, just so the main character can make it in their place.

Whoever directed this should get fired immediately and never write a script again.

0/10 for this show. Dropping it right now.
Oct 8, 2021 8:04 AM
Apr 2021
DamonElix said:

People don't just give up their selection into the finals which they worked so hard for, just so the main character can make it in their place.

Whoever directed this should get fired immediately and never write a script again.

True that. The only way to pull this off was if they did multiple episodes establishing her and the MC as best friends. Then maybe you can get away with that.
Oct 8, 2021 8:06 AM
Jul 2018
Nudertaker said:
DamonElix said:

True that. The only way to pull this off was if they did multiple episodes establishing her and the MC as best friends. Then maybe you can get away with that.

Yes. They barely know each other. This was done purely for plot purposes and it was an incredibly predictable, lame and generic decision.

The entire episode I was waiting for it to happen, groaning the entire while at how lame it was. And when it finally happened it was even more cringe.
Oct 8, 2021 8:34 AM
Jan 2021
Seriously, this is really same to Idoly Pride, and even you can see what Selection Project lacks from Idoly Pride.

The OP is already out now, and I can ensure that you can see 12 episodes of Idoly Pride, only just by seeing Selection Project's OP, before you go through the anime.

What's going on there actually ...
Oct 8, 2021 8:45 AM

Oct 2008
What!?!? Seira Kurusu gave Suzune a chance? so...is this the same situation like Fuuka Miyazawa!?!? (from Shiroi Suna)
4/5.

Oct 8, 2021 8:47 AM

Nov 2016
Wasn't expecting Suzune to get in like this.

Already liking the cast from their basic introduction over these two episodes. Sprinter girl Ao and snack girl Nodoka above all. (it's kinda funny how she got purple her and is also from the north like Murasakiba) Can't wait to see their dynamics.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 8, 2021 8:56 AM

Jul 2011
I hope that how they handled Suzu, which was bad, but if you ended like this would been better she having self-doubt after slightly winning the spot, would be more acceptable.

I agree with Rena comment.

Even knowing this one is rigged, I will cheer for Nodoka.
Oct 8, 2021 9:24 AM

Feb 2019
Holy shit I didn’t realise this had 2 eps out already. Was instantly one of my most anticipated when I seen DG was doing it. This reminds me a LOT of Idoly pride. Especially with the dead idol inspiring a new gen of idols aspect, living in the same house, even the designs lol. No complaints tho, Idoly pride is amazing.

Felt the whole plot point with giving up your spot in the finals to someone you barely know is pretty stupid tho.
Oct 8, 2021 9:40 AM
Jan 2021
Marinate1016 said:
Holy shit I didn’t realise this had 2 eps out already. Was instantly one of my most anticipated when I seen DG was doing it. This reminds me a LOT of Idoly pride. Especially with the dead idol inspiring a new gen of idols aspect, living in the same house, even the designs lol. No complaints tho, Idoly pride is amazing.

Felt the whole plot point with giving up your spot in the finals to someone you barely know is pretty stupid tho.

But doing this without essential modifications is something disrespecting to Idoly Pride's creators, and even there are not any one from Idoly Pride's staffs or production companies which are present too in Selection Project's production and committee

(compared to some Idoly Pride similar elements on Love Live Superstar like Sunny Passion (Sani-Pa) which is only an Easter Egg from Hanada Jukki-san (which also the gensaku creator of Idoly Pride) for me, because this is essentially different to Sunny Peace (Sunny-P) of Idoly Pride, or talking about Liella 5-members formation instead of 9 like traditional Love Live formations which is only influenced by Idoly Pride without makes it look same with Idoly Pride groups, especially Sunny Peace & Moon Tempest/Tsuki no Tempest, or talking about similar notes on Love Live Superstar opening theme's reff compared to Idoly Pride's Sayonara Kara Hajimaru Monogatari song, because Love Live Superstar is also coming from Idoly Pride's creator, basically).

Selection Project is different case and it should be resolute by anime industry in Japan (because until this day, I havent heard any news about further development from SerePuro like mobage or others) ...

EDITED: I also want to give another example from Zombieland Saga Revenge Episode 1 & 2 which can't be enjoyed exactly because the context of the story itself are coming from Idoly Pride Episode 1 & 7-12, and some element of the story on those episodes are really inspired from their compatriot, Idoly Pride, but it can also be accepted because both animes come from CyberAgent Group (although Idoly Pride comes from QualiArts, and Zombie Land Saga series, including Revenge anime, comes from CyGames).
teofilusSWOct 8, 2021 9:48 AM
Oct 8, 2021 9:55 AM
Jul 2021
honestly, i don’t really care even if it was a bit predictable, we all saw it coming. But the music, SHEESH. I’m really vibing with it, the opening goes hard y’all. can i get a sheesh for the music my fellow kings?
Oct 8, 2021 9:57 AM

Jul 2017
well as many predicted blondie died for this so Suzune could die on stage

but then the question becomes what's the fukin point of doing this in the first place lmao? Unless it's gonna be the selling point of Suzuna and Rena's ""feud"" why bother wasting an entire ep just to arrive at the same conclusion if they omitted it. But I guess it's too early to tell.
Oct 8, 2021 10:19 AM

Apr 2018
Seems like Seira was bothered that she won due to Suzu's accident. She knew deep inside that Suzu is an overall better singer than her which made her feel unworthy of being selected. Thus, she left. Suzu's time to shine and all the girls have gathered together. The selection has begun.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 8, 2021 11:01 AM

Jan 2014
Best best friend of the season already lol. Though I do think more than one will get an idol gig by the end of this tbh.
Oct 8, 2021 12:15 PM

Dec 2015
Good to see some differences between regions in Japan. Hope they tack on more of their respective cultures going forward. Like different dialects.

Ah so she still has her heart condition (duh haixis she collapsed on stage XD). Or maybe she did and she can't overwork it? Hmm...

So, we're getting a reality show mixed with American (Japanese?) Idol. Interesting.
hai_X_isOct 8, 2021 12:23 PM
Oct 8, 2021 12:50 PM

Jan 2008
The phone call duet was nice.

I knew that something would happen that so that Suzune would make it but I'm glad it wasn't an accident or something along those lines.
Oct 8, 2021 1:22 PM

Jan 2021
Suzune was very lucky to meet Seira who bothered to come to her school & gave honest reasons for her resignation.

The side character designs such as parents & people around are quite unique detailed

Maybe, the core of the story is shows like "Big Brother", if so it will attract more challenges.
Oct 8, 2021 1:41 PM

Jan 2020
Seira was my favorite so it's disappointing even if predictable. Though I'm interested in seeing how things play out from here

The phone call was awesome and the opening was pretty nice...

this series has been better than I was expecting

Oct 8, 2021 2:12 PM

May 2021
Nice episode! When Seira just randomly speaks a few words in English it makes me laugh quite a bit xD. So Seira has dropped out of the selection project and now Suzune has taken her spot. She’s a good friend! Happy Suzune gets another chance. Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Oct 8, 2021 3:22 PM

Apr 2020
From what I've saw in this episode, I can bluntly say that EITHER I will appreciate its quality and its beauty as an idol show...OR I can rip it to shreds and call out the bad flags that I can already tell right now (and maybe drop it).

So yeah I guess this show is trying to be good for a viewer like me (like any anime duh), but yeah...not impressed on this one yet and it has to settle into me more before I can say that I enjoy this. That's all!
Oct 8, 2021 3:47 PM

Aug 2013
Not that bad as I initially thought.
That bear mascot is irritating though. I really can't remember the last time when something irritated me this much.
And as I said in previous thread, the music (songs) itself is awful.
rsc-plOct 8, 2021 4:10 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 8, 2021 5:17 PM

Dec 2020
aw what. kinda hoped that she'd grind up some experience Then take up the spot for next year or something but that works too ig.. i just dont think its as deserved bc well. she didn't really do much to earn it, she's great at singing but she has to get used to stages first and just bc she has a sob story doesn't mean she should get it bu whatever! dont think the show is trying to be great or anything so eh it just wants to show an idol competition with cute girls doing cute things and ill take that
Oct 8, 2021 5:18 PM

Apr 2015
Suzune got Seira's finalist spot gifted to her cause Seira thought she was not as good as Suzune and that she only won due to Suzune's little accident. Which is understandable, I just wish they had approached it differently.

What I did love of this episode is that duet on the phone, that was great and it was just what Suzune needed to cheer up again.

All the girls are together now and I am really curious from here on out. Idols and reality show? Don't think I've seen that before, so bring it on.
Oct 8, 2021 5:26 PM

Nov 2019
The plot for how Suzu ended up in the Selection Project finalists was done pretty fine, wonder if we’ll hear her say “Girls be ambitious’ again~

Oh and goodbye to Siera-chan, hope she manages to improve a tonne back in the US

Anyway, Rena Hananoi I am keeping you under observation for attempting to hurt a cinnamon roll (her parallels with Suzu is something I can’t wait to see though ^^)

KANLen09 said:
NGL, I still can't see what sets this apart from Idoly Pride, it looks to be the exact same thing.

Yeah major IP vibes, its probably without any ghosts though this time
Oct 8, 2021 8:45 PM
Mar 2021
Omg Seira-chan is best girl.
With the opportunity she could go and participate in that Selection project but declined after hearing Suzune. She decided to polish her skills in America. Like this is a big move not everyone will do. It's really admiring.
Oct 8, 2021 8:52 PM

Jan 2011
enjoying this a lot since it seems to be a reality show now, lame that Seria gave up her spot like that i was enjoying her a lot

still can't not think of Idoly Pride though lol not that it's a bad thing

Oct 8, 2021 9:42 PM
Jun 2020
Kinda wanted them to redo the audition so Suzu could fully redeem herself.
Being chosen cos she's the second most voted was a bit lame.
Oct 8, 2021 10:55 PM

Jun 2021
I love Suzu and Seira so much <3

This anime will be one of my favs without doubt!

The 9 finalist are so cute all
Oct 9, 2021 12:29 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Okay that girl dropping out just because she felt sorry for the runner up was kind of bs, they were all fighting for that spot, they barely know each other, and yet she gives up the opportunity of a lifetime. I guess it's not bad when you go into this not expecting much, you're probably not looking for immaculate writing when watching an idol anime.

And yeah I'm using pronouns and stuff because I don't remember anyone's names and I'm probably not going to even by the time this is over. Sure it's only the 2nd episode, but from how it's going, these girls are probably going to have very little distinguishable character other than some quirk thrown in to help us remember who's who; like the girl who keeps eating but wants to go on a diet.

It's got some heart, and although I felt like this was an empty hollow shell or husk of an anime during the first episode, it does have SOME emotion going for it- barely. If you're looking nothing more than for cute anime girls compete in being idols, I think this is going to be a damn good anime for you. But from what we've got, it's attempts to go further than that, to get a bit mushy, has fallen kind of flat on its face.

Maybe this is not the type of anime to get all critical and analytical about. You're just meant to sit back and relax and enjoy the ride. Still, I would've love if they even tried to make things a bit more, well, interesting. Well again it's only the 2nd episode and competitors all just got together, so maybe we're going to have some interesting interactions. Or they're going to have as much character as cardboard boxes. Crossing my fingers on this one, not dropping it yet. Maybe it'll surprise us and we won't drop it at all.

It doesn't have to be GOOD, as in a masterfully written story, just be, entertaining.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 9, 2021 12:52 AM

Apr 2011
Seira dropping off the selection for Suzu was a surprise as see she deem Suzu to be more worthy.

Rena: "If I'd lost, then been offered a spot, I would've been too embarrassed to show my face"

It is more embarrassing to give up after one failure. And if she didn't show up someone else less better than her will grab the once-in-a lifetime opportunity instead. Some people don't give up after how many times they failed until they finally achieve their dreams. Suzu after she fell during the audition didn't stop and instead stand back up and continue singing. That's determination. And it was right to not give up or else it'll be just more bad memories for her, have regrets, and let singing be a fading memory.

I'm not expecting anything better on this show and it could be just any idol show out there. I'm just here to relax and enjoy show.
MagitoOct 9, 2021 1:28 AM
Oct 9, 2021 1:19 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty good episode! It is to be expected that Seira would drop out and Suzune would get in. I don't see the problem with her dropping out. She clearly thinks Suzune was better than her, she dropped out not because she felt sorry for Suzune, but because she feels that her performance wasn't deserving of winning against Suzune's. I respect that decision and this is the best possible outcome for the both of them, they can keep chasing after their dreams and become even better. I hope we see Seira again down the line, she's great.

I didn't expect that we would get a reality tv show kind of thing in here, I dig it, it's gonna be interesting.

Suzune not continuing in the Selection Project would have been disrespectful to Seira's decision, but Rena doesn't know that, so I'll let her statement slide lmao. Looking forward to the next episode.

Also, I don't like Panda man, would have been better if he was just a normal host man.
Oct 9, 2021 8:56 AM
Anime Jesus

Apr 2016
I'm hit by the reveal of the op(slapped on the back of the ep). That slapped so freaking hard! Oh my god. I imagine I'll be pumped every time I watch a new ep now
Oct 9, 2021 8:56 AM
Anime Jesus

Apr 2016
I'm hit by the reveal of the op(slapped on the back of the ep). That slapped so freaking hard! Oh my god. I imagine I'll be pumped every time I watch a new ep now
Oct 9, 2021 11:59 AM

Jun 2021
Kind of a pointless episode IMO

Right off the bat, it's very awkward to see Seira being depicted as this super popular idol, when all she did was win a audition show. The awkwardness is even more amplified when Suzune, who finished second in that show, is portraited as this loner girl. Why the huge gap? Seems illogical.

Then the whole Seira giving up her position to Suzune is just stupid. She's giving up the position because she thinks Suzune is the better singer and wants to go overseas to become a better singer? What?? Isn't becoming a better singer one of the main reason you are in this "Selection Project"? What are you going to do overseas? Go on American Idol? This whole plot point is illogical and quite frankly, not necessary. If they are not going to put much thought into this story, they should have just jumped straight into the "Selection Project" part of the story. None of this drama was necessary.

Oct 9, 2021 5:03 PM

Nov 2013
i mean, if her heart condition is as bad as it looks, i wonder how she is able to run and dance ... she almost fainted on stage and she looks tired all the time...

and yes, the change in cast... oh whatever, not going to repeat what everyone said already

i seriously don't know if i like this or not... i have been playing lovelive recently, and even watched 1 season... i should just continue that instead of this... guess episode 3 will tell me the answer :D

that being said, the girls look pretty good, and ofc the "only one yell" song is pretty nice, i'll probably listen to it on youtube/spotify later :p

edit: just checked their website, funny how they have the profiles like in the anime :O
also, wonder if they're gonna make a youtube channel, many idol anime have an actual channel (or maybe i'm too stupid to find it)
winddevil1Oct 9, 2021 5:10 PM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Oct 10, 2021 1:09 AM

Apr 2017
Ok immediate drop. That was so cringe. Ok let's give up my dream for a random person.
Oct 10, 2021 2:29 AM

Oct 2007
better than the first episode. Score increased from 3/10 to 5/10. Keep it up.

and on my preferences it's still better than Idoly Pride, because it does not have a self insert character like Makino in IP. It does have an irritating Panda who hurts my ears whenever this forsaken animal talks (wish they just gave this guy a normal voice or Monobear voice. lol). but panda > Makino. I can tolerate the panda, but if they put a self insert guy into this, then it would be an auto drop like Idoly Pride.

the song and dance at the end is amazing. Looking forward for more!

Suzu be ambitious. :)

Oct 10, 2021 2:29 PM

Apr 2008
Told myself I'd drop if Seira just handed her spot over, and so I will. Talk about cheap drama. Not that I need all that much convincing. I think the only way this show could turn out interesting is if the incredibly creepy mascot starts murdering them, which... honestly I could kind of see happening.
Oct 10, 2021 10:29 PM

Jan 2020
Another all-girl anime. I guess they just don’t get tired of this. Weren’t Dragon-Maid, Jahy, Love Live, and all those yuri series enough already?
Oct 11, 2021 11:01 AM

Nov 2012
Another dead Idol oneechan drama? Looks a lot like Idoly, Ill give it the chance, the English is still cringe tho, looks like Jpn ppl dont wanna talk English as it should be, but the japanese english is the one they choose

My Candies:

Oct 12, 2021 12:46 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
With this episode we finally finished the prologue, and the real show starts now. I honestly didn’t expect an idol reality TV show, very interesting concept and I’m excited to see where it goes. Loved the OP they showed at the end of the episode as well, song and visuals were great and I’m hoping to see the characters doing idol stuff soon.

As with some other people here, I didn’t like how Seira gave up her spot to Suzune, it just doesn’t make the most sense for her to do that imo, it also kinda betrays the fans that voted for her. This is a small issue for me in the long run, but you hate to see itl. Also I didn’t think the panda mascot as annoying in ep 1, but now I do kinda hate him lol, funny how that works.
Oct 12, 2021 9:34 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright. After using Saori voice only on a tiny amount of time during the first episode, and continue to be played as a minor part at the main girl background. This second episode continue to dump the most engaging side character toward these first-two episode. Well, its not that much engaging, but still, you get my point, right? Its kinda sad using her 'sudden' 'kindness' for the plot-purpose-only matter just like that. Because no matter how hard i reject, how high i am trying to dodge, the blonde girl just dropping it out purposely for the plot to move on.

Now the plot of the story twisting to a reality show scheme direction. A bit surprise me. But that 'Girl be ambitious' pose of her, kinda be a bit of overdo. In the end, the point there was the Project Selection always be the real selection. So, yeah, good thing that they are still sticking on to it. Hope its still consistent until the end, to dumping all the side and then leaving only the one person; that girl with heart problem.

End of story, and i can't wait for all of that to happen ...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 13, 2021 9:36 PM

Apr 2020
well see you on top, Seira.
Oct 15, 2021 3:04 PM

Apr 2012
Animillion said:
Another all-girl anime. I guess they just don’t get tired of this. Weren’t Dragon-Maid, Jahy, Love Live, and all those yuri series enough already?

You might as well complain about all shonen shows with the words "too many BL".
Dec 14, 2021 11:43 PM

Jun 2017
The MC didn't make it? premise of starting from a position of failure? interesting, i wonder where this story is gonna go now that --

*other gal literally just, drops out & gives it to the mc*

oh...

Bio said:
Told myself I'd drop if Seira just handed her spot over, and so I will. Talk about cheap drama. Not that I need all that much convincing. I think the only way this show could turn out interesting is if the incredibly creepy mascot starts murdering them, which... honestly I could kind of see happening.

now that'd be fun wouldn't it. we're lead to believe that the mc's model idol died from a """car accident""", sure.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» A quick question about the “Mixed Media” description for the “Source” field

RudeRedis - Aug 17, 2023

1 by ItsukaShido16 »»
Aug 18, 2023 1:04 AM

Poll: » Selection Project Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Sep 26, 2021

104 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:13 PM

Poll: » Idoly Pride vs Selection Project

Kanishq42069 - Dec 24, 2021

12 by Gvendoline »»
Mar 8, 2023 4:29 AM

Poll: » Selection Project Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 24, 2021

55 by Gvendoline »»
Mar 7, 2023 4:14 PM

Poll: » Selection Project Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 17, 2021

34 by Gvendoline »»
Mar 5, 2023 1:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.