Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2021 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, Jahy shopping like a kid at candy shop. Funny episode. I love how well shes actually adapting her life like a human now.
Oct 2, 2021 10:28 AM

Jul 2017
Last episode it's Jahy's turn to experience the bathhouse, and this episode it's Salwa's turn!

To find that Jahy is still in the bathhouse, Salwa's life could still be in danger if she figures out that it's her. From using expensive shampoo to Jahy using a crap ton of it, Salwa has always been at the grunt of Jahy's upheaval. Taking a hint at the store manager's soft breasts, and Salwa might've just earned her happiness to forget about her grudge with Jahy.

The time has come for Jahy to tackle the Magical Girl by buying a weapon...in the supermarket from earning her payday. As usual, she is spoiled by offers from the usual marketing bargain basking. But what did she get as a weapon? A child's lightsaber glow stick which makes her like a Star Wars warrior, and everything else that she was tempted to buy was useless. Sorry Jahy, no money back from that purchase! At least the store manager has a use for it, so it's limited budget works well spent.

Kahy planning a booby trap for the Magical Girl, it's quite the agile effort to wait for her eventual arrival. But since the Magical Girl did not arrive, Jahy ends up trapping herself in her own room. Thank god for the landlady Ryou to help her decouple all of that.

Salwa literally getting nightmares of Jahy, and to find her in the childlike state while fighting with crows over her lunch, Salwa truly deserves it. But to have a pep talk with Jahy over getting stronger, well that's a small TED talk there, and the target is still Jahy in the pub. Good luck Jahy!

Still a nice episode overall.
KANLen09Oct 3, 2021 12:38 AM
Oct 2, 2021 10:50 AM

Jun 2019
See... I was right about someone being there at the bathhouse when we were seeing Jahy enjoying her time. It was Salwa. She is a cute character as well. But, once again, there's no one who's cuter than Jahy-sama. She's just so precious. She doesn't understand the way of shopping at all. Wow... she really went to a supermarket for a weapon to use against Mahou Shoujo. LMAO. Spending money like a dummy and then regretting it later on.

She's trying her best and that's what all matters. Another funny and cute episode IMO.
Oct 2, 2021 11:11 AM

Feb 2020
Trapping yourself in your own room.Well done, Jahy! xD

That was some hilarious shopping from Jahy. Sure you have to get a powerful weapon against the overpowered Magical Girl, but I'm not sure if that glowing stick of yours will help you so much.

Salwa was also very funny as usual.

SerafosJan 13, 3:43 AM
Oct 2, 2021 11:39 AM

Apr 2014
well.... Jahy-sama, that thing is a glowing stick, not a lightsaber. lmao.
What she had done in this episode are bought useless items from the homecenter and trap herself in her own room. lol.
何それ?意味分かんない
Oct 2, 2021 11:41 AM
May 2021
Love anime awesome
Oct 2, 2021 12:47 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Really fun how Saurva is afraid and annoyed by big Jahy but befriended the little one xD
Oct 2, 2021 1:04 PM

Mar 2018
I hope Salwa work with Jahy in next Episode
Oct 2, 2021 1:10 PM

Apr 2018
Today's episode is mostly about Jahy-sama getting scammed. Poor girl, spent all her money on useless stuff and wasted her money. But first of all, the bathhouse scene, Salwa was near Jahy-sama but was unable to do anything but she got the happiness from the Owner's plots.
Jahy-sama made a fortress but she pretty much failed at it after the Land Lord stepped in and that was a wholesome moment between them. And as last, Jahy gave Salwa some life changing speech but even after that, she was unable to defeat her. She got a long way to go I guess LOL.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 2, 2021 1:16 PM
Jan 2021
Am I the only one who thought there was a tad bit of Yuri in this ep?
Oct 2, 2021 1:22 PM

Dec 2020
Saurna is so cute when she tried to defeat jahy but that she not knows that the little girl who cheer her up was jahy.

Jahy money that she becomes was not long there xD.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Oct 2, 2021 1:37 PM

Nov 2016
Not the expensive shampoo. Kinda relatable haha.

Yo, I was laughing my ass off this entire episode. From impressionable Jahy, trapping herself and traumatized Saurva. It was hilarious.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 2, 2021 2:23 PM

May 2021
Salwa cannot be found by Jahy otherwise she will be destroyed…. Or so she thinks xD. She ended up having a relaxing time which is nice. Loved seeing Jahy falling for all the marketing whilst shopping as well lol. Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Oct 2, 2021 3:16 PM

Nov 2018
I liked the long pauses when Jahy was waiting for the mahou shoujo to arrive in her apartment. This kind of silences became rare in anime. Especially in this one, maybe that's why I noticed it so much. And of course it adds to the comedy of the scene.
Oct 2, 2021 4:10 PM

Apr 2012
I refuse to believe that with the original manga author, it took this show 9 episodes to show its first explicit yuri moment. Also, Jahy's innocent reaction to commerce was so immaturely childish that I even felt embarrassed. This is truly the most emotionally touching comedy I've seen in years.
RobertBobertOct 2, 2021 4:23 PM
Oct 2, 2021 5:04 PM

Jun 2016
Best episode till now for me, very funny and with various scenes with Saurva that is my second preferite girl of the show after Jahy, she's so funny, goofy and cute.
Now we know 100% for sure that Saurva's rivalry with Jahy is completely one-sided (an old anime trope that works every time), Jahy doesn't recognize Saurva so she never noticed her even in the Dark Realm... LOL XD
Oct 2, 2021 5:27 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Great Jahy actually defeated while shopping in the giant-ass mall. Poor her, wasting money on that all useless things. But, at least Boss happy with that sponges xd.

Ah right, they showed me how Saurva could be on the background before. Bathing sure can be that intense and fierceful, when you had to face with your eternal enemy. But once again, oppai save the day.

Jahy-sama trapped herself. Classic. This time, landlady was the one who saved the day.

Saurva again. This time, its little Jahy that saved her day from a miserable trauma against big Jahy. Though, looks like Saurva still had the trauma. So, yeah, see you again on your next try!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 2, 2021 6:16 PM
Jul 2018
Jahy sama in bath but on the other hand we had a character that didn't appear in episodes, but I liked his appearance.
Oct 2, 2021 6:30 PM

Jun 2021
An OK episode
Jahy was cute but I find Saurva to be the least interesting character of the bunch so most of the episode was kind of boring.
Oct 2, 2021 8:54 PM

Jan 2017
I really felt for Saurva once Jahy used the expensive shampoo, GODDAMNIT JAHY PITY THE POOR GIRL

Now that Saurva has 2 sides to her relationship with Jahy based on her size, I expect more comedy from this in the future xD
Oct 2, 2021 10:48 PM
May 2020
Salva being scared of the big Jahy and idolizing the small Jahy was so funny, and wholesome to me. Jahy back at it again with being so wholesome
Oct 2, 2021 11:21 PM

Oct 2016
The wholesome moments are definitely my favorite parts of the show. Pretty nice episode, Manager's oppai heals confirmed, it's like all the L's Saurva has taken doesn't even exist.

Also really love Jahy and Landlord's relationship and now we add smol Jahy and Saurva's relationship to the list. Saurva's too much of a cinnamon roll to defeat Jahy. I wonder how she's living though lmao, she lives way better than Jahy.
Oct 2, 2021 11:41 PM

May 2021
The small Jahy - Salwa skit was funny, the others not so much. I swear that some ideas are great but are translated poorly because of timing, seems like such a constant. The deliver of the comedy aspects are normally awful because they are way too generic

Oct 2, 2021 11:59 PM

Jul 2016
Hell yeah. Those shots of Jahy at the bathhouse sure were the ones I was expecting last episode. Her adult form is just so damn hot.

Another highly enjoyable episode. As expected, Salwa's rivalry with Jahy in the Dark Realm ended up being totally one-sided since the latter didn't even recognize her here. Kinda sad to know but at least she found some comfort in smol Jahy's struggle. If she only knew tho xD
Oct 3, 2021 4:31 AM
Jun 2021
Highest tiered weapon acquired.. clean coat frying pan
Oct 3, 2021 6:59 AM

Jul 2014
Not gonna lie, I completely forgot Saurva even existed until she appeared again this episode, so I found it kind of weird how she spoke about trying loads of times to outwit Jahy when we've literally only seen her make such an attempt once. I assume there were more Saurva chapters in the manga between that and this that were just skipped, as that monologue outright doesn't match events shown in the anime otherwise.

Kind of funny to see Jahy get herself scammed going around the shops, if not entirely surprising. Honestly, how did someone this inept ever get to be second-in-command in the Dark Realm? Well, I guess if someone like Saurva is the next-best option....

The third skit where she traps herself in the house with the traps she set up for the magical girl (who never came) is some sweet poetic justice for our moronic protagonist.

I'll drop this if next week's episode is another dud, as it's not good enough for a show to only have two or three good episodes in the space of a cour.
AtavisticOct 3, 2021 7:08 AM
Oct 3, 2021 10:31 AM

Oct 2017
Watching the bath house events from Salwa's POV was amusing. Her getting advice from Jahy was hilarious.
Oct 3, 2021 6:08 PM

Apr 2008
It's not like the show has gotten any worse, but it's not gotten better either. With a whole new season of stuff there's less time for this same old.
Oct 3, 2021 9:23 PM

Jan 2020
I liked seeing Salwa's POV on the whole onsen episode lmao

That moment between her and Jahy was quite sweet tbh even knowing more context

Oct 4, 2021 1:41 PM

Jun 2021
I miss those post-credits sketches from a few episodes back, but this was a good episode as well. I believe Jahy and Salwa will end up working together to defeat Magical Girl...
Oct 4, 2021 3:18 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Seeing Jahy shopping at the supermarket was a treat and of course she would waste her money on useless items since she can be easily swayed especially when it comes to food. Best part about Salwa entering the bathhouse was her landing on the shop owner's boobs that were soft as a pillow. It seems that Salwa has warmed up to small Jahy, but is still intimidated by Jahy in her full form.
Oct 5, 2021 5:34 AM
Oct 2019
Finally we got Salwa POV on the last episode bathhouse.

Definitely relatable, we all been there in the Supermarket buying things that we never really used at all...

Lmao that was Red Lightsaber, so Jahy was a Sith.
even the sound design was similar.
absolutely love that reference.
Oct 5, 2021 8:47 AM

Nov 2017
Glad to have caught up with this anime, it's all kinds of enjoyable
Oct 9, 2021 10:59 AM

Feb 2007
It clearly wasn't the baths Sarva enjoyed... :D
Oct 16, 2021 9:39 AM
May 2020
jahy is merging more and more into human/Japanese society as the episodes progress
Nov 26, 2021 2:42 PM

Mar 2010
Jahy defeated herself funny enough. And damn I know how it feels to just spend and realize.. damn wtf What do I need this for and I proceed to put it somewhere I can nerver find it.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 15, 2022 1:15 PM

Feb 2012
Waiting Saurva's expensive shampoo like that! This is why you are poor, Jahy!

10:14 Jahy has been enticed into buying all sorts of items she's never going to use. She's in the toy section looking for weapons to defeat Magical Girls lol. From Super Sentai, straight to Star Wars.

12:14 She trapped herself in her own home, it will either be her, the landlady or both that gets injured.

15:18 Yup

I was expecting the dog to come back

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Feb 5, 2022 4:31 PM

Jul 2015
It's freaking adorable to see Hy-chan buying a 'weapon' from the toy section and also trying to get her lunch back from the crows.

Sep 13, 2022 9:45 PM

Aug 2019
Jahy must of really done a number on Saurva to trauma her that much jfc. Saurva seems at the core like a nice person, she tried to help Jahy out thinking it was someone else and wants to achieve her goals. I feel like anyone could get mesmerised by Tencho's looks and kindness, but Saurva had some cute reactions i will say, and in general.

Jahy getting that post-buyers clarity was a mood. No surprise that her trap backfired on herself, i was shocked she took the hit for Ryo as well. I wanna pin it down on her character developing which was really nice to see. Also Ryo adding more security without telling Jahy made me smile.
Dec 27, 2022 10:50 PM

Jul 2019
Jahy lost her lunch and considers it below someone of her stature to accept food from "vermin" so she doesn't. At least she's no hypocrite. Just a moron.
Apr 28, 2023 7:41 AM

Apr 2013
Ah, so this time we get Saurva's viewpoint in the bathhouse, I was wondering about that last episode.
Jul 29, 2023 1:02 PM

Aug 2019
so it was the wanna be who was sneaking around the bath.  jahys shopping trip was adorable

HiljainenSipuliJul 29, 2023 1:05 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2023 1:49 PM

Jun 2020
Salwa getting new trauma just by seeing Jahy working is the best
Feb 14, 9:58 PM

Oct 2022
Poor Jahy-sama, blissfully ignorant of the tactics of a good salesman... lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2021

82 by gannoncannon55 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 7, 2021

81 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 25, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jul 31, 2021

158 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 24, 8:52 PM

» Can i ask something...

Ghefira - Feb 12

5 by Ghefira »»
Apr 6, 7:12 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2021

107 by wellan44 »»
Mar 31, 3:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.