Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 14, 2021 10:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Jahy's character chemistry with Druj is pure gold. How the mighty Jahy has fallen while Druj is successful.

Man, this episode also made me hungry. Druj sure knows how to live life and enjoy the human world. Pretty amusing episode. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Druj this season.
Aug 14, 2021 11:20 AM

Jan 2018
God damn I love this show, the energy is just fantastic.
Dimmock is a lot like Veal, an acquired taste.
Aug 14, 2021 11:22 AM

Apr 2018
Great Jahy-sama in the demon world is a feared and admired person. But in the human world, she's just a cute and smoll person.

Jahy's chemistry with Druji is perfect. I've rea the manga and it just gets better. Can't wait for the other charactes to appear.

Pretty fun episode.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 14, 2021 11:40 AM

Jan 2021
Poor Jahy... She just wanted some compliments hahah
I don't know if I'm the only one interested in how Druj is so successful 0.0

Ahh, the second part of the episode was beautiful...
Something tells me that Druj already suspects something, but anything to see Jahy happy („• ᴗ •„)

Aug 14, 2021 11:47 AM

Apr 2014
Congratulations!! Jahy-sama now, with the new gem, can work until the closing time without any problems and is also able to clean everything inside the restaurant. 😂
The second was very funny with Jahy-sama's boasted stories, when everything she told Druj is obviously opposite from her real stories.

Sasuga Jahy-sama!
何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 14, 2021 11:59 AM

Jul 2017
Jahy supremacy...while in the Demon Realm, not so much in the human realm!

The big mana crystal she found that gives her more "power", not so much at work being a hazard LOLS. So having the big gem, the store owner can low-key manipulate her to use the gem for all sorts of stuff...so much so that she reverts to her child self, the cute Hii-chan!

Meeting Druj, and the treatment is so different lols. Jahy is gleaming from the praises of Druj, but the mana crystal collection sure hits a wall wherever they go. But the one thing that she likes to do is to brag in front of her for her low difficulty achievements. She's a model demon in front of Druj, while Jahy knows her situation well. But when it comes to mana crystal collection, Druj has more for Jahy lols, she definitely lost in that regard.

Fro Druj to see Jahy serving humans, that would be an unsightly ordeal. But Jahy has to be Pinocchio to keep up with the lies in order for Druj to not find out...and the store owner broke all that apart to hilarity. DRUJ IS NOT HAPPY WITH THIS...and Jahy has to be the middleman in the conversations. It's a tiring job, but it's well worth it...if Jahy can pay food worth 3 days of her pay. Druj is a glutton for better or for worse.

The post-credits of an Edens Zero-like mecha battle, never thought I'd need it for the LOLS. DAT SHIT WAS FUNNY!
Aug 14, 2021 12:08 PM

Jun 2019
Jahy-sama is so cute. Her bug mana crystal didn't do anything about her appearance that much. She became small after some time either way. LOL. Jahy-sama telling those fake stories to Druj and she's believing them blindly was so funny. LMAO. Poor Jahy-sama. She doesn't even have anything other than the one crystal.

Jahy-sama treated Druj at her workplace. And the bill was something else. LOL. This show is so hilarious and adorable. Can't get enough of it. I need more Jahy-sama in my life.
Aug 14, 2021 12:16 PM
May 2021
this episode is so cool awesome
Aug 14, 2021 12:18 PM

Feb 2019
I love Druj and Jahy’s chemistry. Their whole conversation about the man’s crystals had me dying, especially when Druj showed Jahy a picture of her weekly haul lol. Wish jahy wasn’t so prideful and could just ask for help with finding some. I love this show.
Aug 14, 2021 12:25 PM

Oct 2018
Cute episode. It sounds like HanaKana is having way too much fun with her role.

Aug 14, 2021 12:27 PM

Feb 2020
Very funny episode again. I absolutely love the character chemistry with Druj and Jahy.

SerafosJan 13, 3:32 AM
Aug 14, 2021 12:28 PM

Jan 2017
LMFAO Druj got a truckload of the gems in only 1 MONTH, poor Jahy-sama has to contend with her reaps from the crow nest
Aug 14, 2021 12:52 PM

May 2020
Cute episode I love this show and Jahy VA perfectly fits her character
Fun Things Are Fun - Yui Hirasawa
Aug 14, 2021 12:56 PM

Dec 2020
The episode was so fast that it didn’t feel like 20 minutes but it was funny to watch.
After the credit scene was also cool to see with druji and jahy sama haha.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Aug 14, 2021 1:01 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Poor Jahy has to continue to maintain the facade of being the Demon Lord in front of Druj. Once again, Jahy's pride bites her in the ass as she has to continue lie about what she does for a living and where she stays at. That after credit scene of Jahy in space was cool.
Aug 14, 2021 1:23 PM
Mar 2021
This Episode Was Really Good😄
One Piece Gintama Jojos Bizzare Adventure Are My Favorite Anime
Aug 14, 2021 1:24 PM

Sep 2019
Druj’s reactions to Jahy and store manager were hilarious. It was a pretty good episode with a lot of hanakana
Aug 14, 2021 1:28 PM

May 2021
I freaking love this show so much. DRUJ BEST GIRL! This episode was great though. Loved seeing Jahy boasting to Druj and I was dying of laughter when I saw Druj had a truck full of mana crystals lol. Druj when she’s angry looks very powerful and menacing though… Looking forward to the next episode.
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 14, 2021 1:30 PM
May 2021
Muito bom esse episódio não para de me surpreender o anime tá bom demais espero que continue assim é venha mais episódios desse pela frente. :)))
Aug 14, 2021 1:44 PM

Sep 2011
I love this anime, it's so funny lol Jahy tried her best to hide her true identity to Druji and she had to pay the bill ahah But I think in the future, Druji will found out that Jahy is really poor and she is "soft" with humans... Do you think she will be an enemy in the future or she will accept it? Sorry for my english.
Aug 14, 2021 1:52 PM

Nov 2016
This anime is mad amusing.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 14, 2021 2:13 PM
Sep 2012
Looks like in the next episode Salwa will be introduced. Although her name was translated pretty weirdly in anime. I hope it will include the dog chapter
Aug 14, 2021 2:18 PM
Jan 2021
this episode was cute... Druj death glare was surprisingly cute too!
Aug 14, 2021 2:24 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I love Druj so much xDD every scenes between her and Jahy are always hilarious to be honest
Aug 14, 2021 2:28 PM

Apr 2013
Jahy bragged a little this episode lol
and later Druj catches her off guard but Jahy keeps deceiving her...
well Jahy has manged to keep up her face for now but what did it Cost? ̶E̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ About 3 days worth of Payment... but she got to see her Subordinate happy and being cute, i guess it was worth it for her
Nice episode! as usual many cute Jahy expressions but on top of it there was Druj too this time
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Aug 14, 2021 2:39 PM

Oct 2020
Ah, I love Druj and Jahy. Jahy's exaggerated story was hilarious and, Druj just blindly accepting made it just better. Jahy-sama just keeps getting outdone by Druj. Haha, it was all fun and games until the bill arrives.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2021 2:49 PM

Mar 2021
The cause of Jahy's problems are her great pride which causes her to be a great liar hahaha. I also love watching Jahy's expressions everytime she is praised by Druj. It's also clear based on the way the store owner watches her that she cares for Jahy 😊
RavaresAug 16, 2021 3:48 AM
Aug 14, 2021 3:06 PM

Feb 2019
Thanks to this episode and HanaKana's voice, I now want to see HanaKana in a role where she's a yandere, if she hasn't already done one.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Aug 14, 2021 3:47 PM
Jul 2018
Jahy in all the situations where she faces are funny pleasant at all in the episode with the scenes of the restaurant pretending to be the owner of the restaurant was cool.

Good episode.
Aug 14, 2021 3:53 PM
May 2020
jayh's wallet took a beating in exchange for pride. man this episode was bountiful in wholesomeness
Aug 14, 2021 3:57 PM

Nov 2011
Jahy's pride is more important then her wallet. Lol Pretty fun episode again.

Good Lord the Store Manager's body get more ridiculous by the week.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 14, 2021 4:16 PM

Jul 2016
Damn, the karma sure is strong with Jahy-sama. For each time she acts cocky or excessively prideful, she gets hit by harsh reality in equal amounts. Now there goes the pay of three days of work xD

Another lovely episode. Jahy's chemistry with Druj is simply fantastic. Not to mention quite wholesome once Jahy drops the brat act.
Aug 14, 2021 4:51 PM

Jan 2020
This is so cute. I love the relationship between jahy and everyone and the druj parts are the funniest in my opinion.

I'm honestly surprised she hasn't realized the truth but the fact that she hasn't makes it great lmao

Aug 14, 2021 5:45 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Another fantastic episode from this show, really love the exaggerated story Jahy told to Druj and how she ate it all up, and the 2nd half of the episode where she was showing the restaurant off to Druj was hilarious, she was obviously ticked off by Manager not respecting Jahy the same way she does.

The ending was wholesome as well with how she realized why she continued working at her job, besides the fact she needs money. Also the after credits where the characters were space pirates was great, I’m hoping we see more if that as it goes on as implied by the “to be continued”.

That ED is still super cute, love it. I’m realizing now the OP reminds me of the OP and ED of “Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat” which is awesome.
Aug 14, 2021 5:48 PM

May 2018
Mouretsu Pirates parody. Jahy so cute.
Aug 14, 2021 6:12 PM

Nov 2012
I want the space police to step on me
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Aug 14, 2021 8:04 PM

Jul 2014
Man, I love Druj so much. It's great to hear HanaKana's different voice switches.

That last sequence was great, thank goodness it looks like we'll be getting more of it.
Aug 14, 2021 8:11 PM

Jul 2011
3 episodes in and already feel repetitive.
Druj is so great, Jahy is dumb for having excuse to keep her frugal life but not having a excuse to take the truck, then a 3rd character appear talk lines, and repeat the circle.
Aug 14, 2021 8:50 PM

Apr 2012
I genuinely enjoyed the 1st 2episodes, but this one slowed to a crawl. suddenly it feels painfully mundane. And druj's worshiping of Jahy is just the author padding out the content. hopefully she does something with druj and make a meatier plot structure otherwise this is going to get stale real quick.
Aug 14, 2021 9:03 PM

Jan 2011
it's only been 3 episodes but i feel like i'm already burnt on the comedy structure lol hope the other characters add more because this 20 episode of this might be rough if it doesn't change much

but this is a nice chill cute show to past the time watching so i don't mind it regardless
Aug 14, 2021 9:30 PM

Aug 2019
Manger knows how to get Jahy to work, but also has a soft spot for her. Jahy shows her new new found power to Druj and gets the sweet dopamine hit, however later sacrifices her money for her pride but for a good cause, to make Druj's night and make them kinda look more like friends then master / servant.

Ngl absolutely love Druj's character, they really nailed the "over the top M servant who is also very possessive of her master" dynamic.
Hanazawa Kana as her VA was a great choice, her voice range from wanting Jahy to step on her, to entering kill mode when someone gets to buddy buddy with Jahy cracked me up.
Aug 15, 2021 1:18 AM

Apr 2015
Oh my god the amount of lies Jahy is stacking up is getting out of control. I am already imagining the scenes if Druj found out she is actually the "underling" of the manager.

Druj was amazing this episode, Hanazawa smashed her role perfectly with the dual personalities. Her voice when she goes yandere mode is just simply fantastic.
Aug 15, 2021 5:22 AM

May 2021
Im on a pinch with this anime. The story and the events are fun, the pacing and timing of all jokes completely destroy the punchlines lmao

Aug 15, 2021 5:34 AM

Jul 2019
Damn, poor snek, another victim of tyranny.

That big red mana crystal surely bumped Jahy's spirits up to the point where she totally forgot that it wasn't in her habits to help humans (Store Manager so is adorable in her requests). And that beautiful lies about the origin of the crystal in dialogue with Druj was understandable (too bad that an image of truck full of them hurt Jahy's soul).

Druj's flattery was so sweet that in the end Jahy had to fork out not to ruin such a wonderful evening. And everyone was happy on the inside.

Space encounter scene was mostly fueled by Landlady's disturbance and like always an interruption by her sister saved the Universe from being vaporised.
Aug 15, 2021 6:13 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty good episode! We need to see more yandere Druj, KanaHana is amazing lmao, Druj best girl. Just keep praising Jahy and the dark realm will never see the light of day again, if they even have light in there. Jesus, Manager-san is so dummy thicc.

I wonder if all these lies Jahy is making will come to bite her in the ass someday, then again Druj is a massiv Jahy simp so I doubt it lmao, but it would be nice to see what would happen if ever she does find out. Looking forward to the next episode.
Aug 15, 2021 6:33 AM
Oct 2019
Lmao Jahy keep lying and falling more deeper into the rabbit hole.

Jahy and Druj chemistry are just great.
Holy Shit, Hanazawa Kana can be scary as well.
Aug 15, 2021 7:18 AM

Apr 2020
This show gives me Hataraku Maou-sama and Coming to America vibes.
Aug 15, 2021 7:52 AM
May 2021
This episode has a really deep meaning for us to learn, this is how reality should be, we always want bigger, want to be someone, want the top position, but the reality is here, we are just a bunch of dust, so we all pretend to be something all the time
Aug 15, 2021 10:38 AM

Dec 2017
The Ara-ara is strong with this episode.
Aug 15, 2021 2:59 PM

Jun 2021
On one hand, if Jahy stopped pretending, things would be easier for her. On the other hand, the fact that she wants Druj to think that she is still as powerful as she used to be creates a lot of comical situations, so it's totally fine with me if Jahy keeps lying HAHAHA

I like seeing that she is slowly letting her walls give in and getting closer to Druj. Besides, it seems that a new character will be introduced in the following episode, so I'm looking forward to that!

P.S.: That post-credits sketch was really cool and I'm hoping to see more of them in the future UwU

Oh, and I almost forgot, Druj's voice changes are amazing and her angry voice is so cool! Props to the voice actress.
ToroyashiAug 15, 2021 3:05 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Can i ask something...

Ghefira - Feb 12

5 by Ghefira »»
Apr 6, 7:12 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2021

107 by wellan44 »»
Mar 31, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2021

51 by arctixmo »»
Mar 20, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2021

42 by Tsinelas »»
Feb 17, 5:56 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2021

43 by Tsinelas »»
Feb 14, 9:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.