Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 13, 2021 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yikes, a political marriage.

I don't like Celia's fiance and he seems like the type with an ego. Lol, they threw a parade for the ceremony but it seems Celia is kinda uncomfortable. Looks like this ceremony is about to be crashed.

Sep 13, 2021 10:28 AM

Jul 2017
Rio coming back to Bertram with Aishia to hear the worst possible news: Celia getting engaged to the bastard Charles for a political marriage between Celia's and Charles's families, which the Royal Family that criticized Rio earlier in the anime had fled the kingdom. NOT GOOD, but Celia's family have no choice to keep things afloat in the hierarchy.

The meeting between Celia and Rio again is a bittersweet moment, though Celia throwing the towel in leaves Rio with no choice but to investigate things from Charles's side.

The Silver Bride Celia doesn't just contend with Charles for one, but his many concubines which has the same arrogance as him. Christina also came back looking more beautiful than before since time has passed, but her family's actions has caused Celia a lot of trouble that resulted in this forced marriage.

The day of the marriage, and of course it has to go all grand on Charles's command.
What will Rio do to save Celia? Crash that ceremony of course!
Sep 13, 2021 11:02 AM

Jun 2019
I don't like the fact that Celia has to marry such a loser guy because of the whole family drama. She's such a sweetheart. She deserves better than this. I feel bad for her and she also doesn't look like she's enjoying it. But, I guess that's how political marriages are. This kinda shit annoys me to an upper extent.

Also, Charles, egoistic bastard. You don't deserve Cellia. At least, Rio got to meet Celia before the marriage. Looks like Rio will have to look into this whole situation and find out a way to rescue Celia from this garbage marriage. Christina is here as well.

Marriage day is here?
- DON'T CARE, CRASH THIS SHIT, RIO!!!
Sep 13, 2021 11:41 AM
Mar 2020
Rio will saver her♥️
Go Rio ......
Sep 13, 2021 11:42 AM

Apr 2016
Oh no, this Celia girl that is in love with our main-kun is getting married off (Dude, ofc she is lmao) to this absolutely disgusting piece of a human being who is such a terrible piece of a man. The same man who was an absolute dick to like everyone in his vicinity from the first episode. How could our Hero possibly save her when he only beaten literally anyone in this show so far.

How will things turn out ? I can't wait for the next week, i need to know now!
Sep 13, 2021 12:05 PM

Jan 2021
The cliffhangers in anime are always so annoying but fun at the same time

But, This episode was pretty good for a normal Isekai show.
Error: there Is a 1/2 Day delay in this signature
Sep 13, 2021 12:16 PM
Senpai

May 2021
Nothing really happend in this episode plotwise. I wonder if they do another 12 episodes, because this was way too slow for only 1 episode left.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Sep 13, 2021 12:26 PM
May 2017
Celia is basically escaping a man's harem to go to another man's harem lol.

Well at least she'll get the 1st wife status in Rio's harem.
Sep 13, 2021 12:33 PM
Jul 2021
Ughhh this shit pissed me off, WHY didn't she tell him he's a scumbag, and WHY didn't he tell her how he feels. "i wasn't able to find out her true feelings" it's because YOU were a pussy! I know they "have to" drag it out for the end of the season episode but COME on bro, NUT up lol. Also can't believe someone as smart and dignified as Celia would call herself a doll and be easily okay with everything. Also aren't you not supposed to see the bride before the wedding? Such a scumbag for so many reasons. So glad the princess sent those bitches away.
DKDiabloLichtSep 13, 2021 12:37 PM
Sep 13, 2021 12:36 PM
Jun 2021
This show went from 6 to 7 to like 3 to 4 , just became a shit trash Isekai after first 2 episodes.
Sep 13, 2021 12:45 PM

Apr 2018
Charles has a ton of wives and add one more with political marriage..
Well, Rio's a goated character so as you know, he won't just stand still and do nothing. He's about to be the white knight on the horse and save Celia from that bastard.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 13, 2021 1:00 PM
Nov 2008
> 19 LOVED it
are y'all kids love being NTRd hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Sep 13, 2021 1:13 PM

Apr 2015
Political marriages suck... big time!

Rio and Celia finally reunited again, but sadly it didn't last long as Rio had infiltrated that castle and could be at risk of being found out at any moment. I did feel a bit sad when Celia was about to burn that letter. Felt like she was ready to give up and forget about Rio right at that very moment.

Man, Celia was gorgeous in that dress, but her facial expression killed it though. It hurts seeing her so down. Where I was expecting Rio to crash the wedding ceremony already this episode, it might just be a better to make the finale episode a banger! Can't wait!
Sep 13, 2021 1:33 PM
Apr 2021
So excited to see Rio crash this shitty political marriage.The concubines of that bastard Charles Arbor clearly will treat Celia poorly if this marriage succeeds.
Sep 13, 2021 2:02 PM

Mar 2021
In the scene where Rio and Celia met again in her room, Celia somewhat conveyed her true feelings to Rio. It's like she's about to take the throne as Rio's wife 😅 I feel bad watching her becoming the bride of that scumbag who's already had tons of wives. The first wife's got attitude, I can't imagine what will happen to Celia if she successfully becomes one of the brides. Now that Rio has taken action, I can't wait for the next episode.
Sep 13, 2021 2:35 PM
Jul 2021
Holy crap, I was just looking to find the chapter of the wedding, and there are sooo few chapters/volumes of this! 👎😩.. How long would we have to wait before they could EVEN make a season 2 if it did well enough? I wish they would do an Anime until they could at least make two seasons almost

Oh wait, just looked, is this based on the LN and the Manga follows it?
Sep 13, 2021 2:52 PM

Jul 2015
The best part is this episode was actually that amazing confetti overlay.
Totally managed to distract me from complete lack of anything interesting happening.

Swagernator said:
How will things turn out ? I can't wait for the next week, i need to know now!

Is this a serious question or you are just joking?

You have a Gary Stu running to save a damsel in distress, who loves him from cartoonishly one dimensional villain.
You don't need any spoilers or be an oracle, to predict an outcome of something THAT generic.

Sep 13, 2021 2:56 PM

May 2018
So, will this end in a Celia and Rio arc????
Sep 13, 2021 2:57 PM

Jun 2015
Now that was a loaded episode. So much is ki8cking off, MC has his new spirit pratner and last eps they test her ability to fight, and then this eps we get get some sneak and and observe. Right now, Im just hunkering down for next eps, because the only way MC is going to save his tutor is basically nuke the ceremony, or at the very least port her away with the device he got last eps.. This is getting epic! Next week please!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 13, 2021 3:26 PM
Jan 2021
why don't i remember this in the manga
Sep 13, 2021 3:32 PM

Feb 2019
Ciel looked absolutely stunning today, hate to see her as sad as she was today tho. Looked heartbroken that she couldn’t leave with Rio, but luckily he’s not one to give up. Last episode next week should be fun. I hope we get a second season of this because I’ve heard great things about the LN
Sep 13, 2021 3:32 PM
Jul 2018
celebrating a wedding in public is something that is very peculiar in the middle of this city.

Rio acting in these moments that I like Rio, I hope the next one is good, because this one was very good.
Sep 13, 2021 3:44 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Charles is just so annoying, and he already has so many wives xD well Rio will save Celia for sure now.
Sep 13, 2021 4:48 PM

Mar 2013
So this is why the anime was so damn fast since the start of the second-half, it was for this very day to see the TRUE ENDING! lol 😅😁😎

I'm glad to see Celia again smiling to her hearts content after waiting for more than 4 years to see Rio. They really cherished each other when they were still together, Rio and Celia, and so many things happened since that day that I would really need to know why and how things became this way. Especially, how did that corrupt/evil Spirit Art user who always tried to attack Rio from the past just appeared like it's nothing?! and another thing, the former princesses are now separated with just a simple explanation... 😑😒

Next episode would probably be a bloodbath or should I say the great finale for our characters (or maybe just the beginning)?! That damn mob character, who do he think he is trying to possess Celia as his 7th wife when he already got six of them?! Huh?! 😤

May the divine retribution be inflicted upon this man for his crimes of trying to taint Celia! 😅😏
CrazyButNot4USep 13, 2021 5:00 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 13, 2021 4:53 PM
Apr 2021
now reaching the climax of the story
Sep 13, 2021 5:14 PM
Sep 2019
Since episode 12 called Fated Reunion. I really hope that it's about Rio reunion with ******, and not like Vol 3 Epilogue, but since there is a grand battle going to happen unless they rush it that won't gonna happen.
Sep 13, 2021 5:24 PM

Mar 2015
what a shitty episode: nothing really happened, just mulling over the same thing over and over again. 20 min spent for a load of dull that could easily fit in 5. this show just dropped a point down for me
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Sep 13, 2021 5:28 PM
Mar 2011
why do i feel like the next episode won't be a bloodbath, but instead will have him fight a few mobs and grab the bride while running away? These generic protagonists never do anything interesting with little emotion. Would be nice if he could get revenge on one of the bullies that ruined his life, but I doubt it
My Karma ran over your Dogma
Sep 13, 2021 6:25 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol at Celia straight saying Rio to married her instead. But, as expected from harem protag. She won't get an answered, even on the most indirect way.

That first wife scene, tho. The moment when she tried to teaching the new wife how to manner inside the harem, but failed and proceed to embarassing herself. The next wife expression completely mine.

Political marriage, eh? I am pretty sure its also related to those Sir Reiss scheme, considering his meeting with him previously. He might be just want to messed up with Rio considering that random ass choice of Celia. To be honestly, i am not quite liking this kind of plot. Because of how too cliche it was. But, what shall i do? The classic fantasy must had these kind of drama, right? Well, not different for Celia case. I really do wonder what her say at the short ona one related to this episode.

Anyway, can't wait to see how much heroic act Rio got next time. Then, what kind of role Flora have on the later part of the story.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 13, 2021 6:25 PM
Pen

Mar 2018
I'm ready for the dude to just teleport them both out of there.

Like yeah, what's sup I stole her and just teleported away. Honestly would be a 10/10 gamer move.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 13, 2021 7:01 PM
Apr 2021
ngl they did do a pretty good job of setting up this marriage and its role in the story
there is just one issue - why tf is it Celia? Usually when you're doing a political marriage between factions it's important to choose a member of the royal family who is of equal standing. This guy practically runs the entire kingdom, so surely he should be marrying one of the princesses not some cousin/extended member of the royal family. Unless I have misremembered and she is a member of the royal family.
I feel like the only reason it is Celia is because she's the character who has the strongest connection to Rio (which is obviously the best choice for a damsel in distress). I guess it demonstrates a severe lack of planning that she wasn't originally one of the princesses

that said, the guy's relationship with the country's main opponent seems to be hinting at a "house of cards" style resolution, where the main villain will not only be physically thwarted, but all his secrets will be revealed and his kingdom will come crumbling down.
Sep 13, 2021 8:17 PM
Mar 2014
Compared to some other episodes, this was pretty enjoyable, even if they could've probably cut out some of what went down or compressed it and gave us an ending, but it also seems obvious that they want Rio to save Celia in the last episode and teleport away. After all, what are the chances that he gets a teleportation crystal right before this lol.

As for the political situation, it seems likely that the Arbor family had a hand in what went down in the kingdom of Beltram. They will probably be exposed in the second season, if we get one since I can't see Rio exposing things somehow next episode especially when he's still trying to get a better understanding of things. I haven't read the source, but seems obvious to me that the House of Arbor likely contributed to the defeat of the Kingdom in the war that took place and used it to propel themselves through the relationships they established (we see Charles with that ambassador who is likely much more than that from 4 years ago). The war helped him greatly in getting rid of his main competition, namely the House of Hugenout and the royal family. Then he just solidified his position through this marriage (and others) by bringing more people under him, aka marry Celia so that her house answers directly to him and this gives him even more clout. I'm sure someone who has a better idea of political marriages can add to this.

DKDiabloLicht said:
Ughhh this shit pissed me off, WHY didn't she tell him he's a scumbag, and WHY didn't he tell her how he feels. "i wasn't able to find out her true feelings" it's because YOU were a pussy! I know they "have to" drag it out for the end of the season episode but COME on bro, NUT up lol. Also can't believe someone as smart and dignified as Celia would call herself a doll and be easily okay with everything. Also aren't you not supposed to see the bride before the wedding? Such a scumbag for so many reasons. So glad the princess sent those bitches away.

It seemed obvious to me that she doesn't believe she is a doll but trying extremely hard to convince herself that she is one to spare herself from dealing with the feelings of marrying such a terrible guy.

theGodde said:
ngl they did do a pretty good job of setting up this marriage and its role in the story
there is just one issue - why tf is it Celia? Usually when you're doing a political marriage between factions it's important to choose a member of the royal family who is of equal standing. This guy practically runs the entire kingdom, so surely he should be marrying one of the princesses not some cousin/extended member of the royal family. Unless I have misremembered and she is a member of the royal family.
I feel like the only reason it is Celia is because she's the character who has the strongest connection to Rio (which is obviously the best choice for a damsel in distress). I guess it demonstrates a severe lack of planning that she wasn't originally one of the princesses

that said, the guy's relationship with the country's main opponent seems to be hinting at a "house of cards" style resolution, where the main villain will not only be physically thwarted, but all his secrets will be revealed and his kingdom will come crumbling down.

There's a good chance that this was the reason Celia was chosen, but we saw Princess Christina thank Celia for her help in finally being able to go out. I'm not sure of the exact details regarding the royal family, but perhaps they were imprisoned or under some form of house arrest so it makes sense that he wouldn't marry someone in that position.
Sep 13, 2021 8:28 PM
Sep 2020
Oh boooooy I was expecting this!!!!!! To Rio go berserk!!!!!! Like full rage, obliterating everything in there, we'll see in the final episode. But he's ready to risk it all no matter what. I REALLY HOPE FOR A SEASON TWO in the future
Sep 13, 2021 11:21 PM

Oct 2016
I swear, if we don't see Charles Arbor get his ass handed to him in the last episode.

Pretty good episode! Seeing Celia like this is pretty sad, at the very least, she does look amazing... and very small lmao, I don't think she grew at all physically in those 4 years, it's cute though. Let's fucking go Rio, beat they ass. Looking forward to the next episode, hope we get a season 2.
Sep 13, 2021 11:38 PM
Nov 2019
theGodde said:

I read the Ln and if i remembered correctly, nobility cannot marry royalty in any kingdom
Sep 14, 2021 12:32 AM

Aug 2018
Don't worry Celia, your knight in shining armor is coming to rescue you!
Sep 14, 2021 12:39 AM
Dec 2019
The whole episode broke my heart. Celia felt like a doll. Rio should have noticed when her soul was screaming for him to kidnap her/get away with her. Only Christina was nice, but she was in a hopeless situation.

Rio should jump on the carriage, scumbag, you'll never get my sensei.
I really think Rio has to fight the knight (Alfred Emal), as in the opening, because Emal's situation is, he is subject to Arbo's command.

Sep 14, 2021 1:28 AM

Nov 2012
Man, Celia made me realize I hate drama queens, sweet lord.

My Candies:

Sep 14, 2021 5:22 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
That whole Episode was the most generic one so far, goddamn. This show really got more generic with each episode sadly. I mean we can all predict whats gonna happen next episode but yeah, it's aight ig.

smoochie smoochie

Sep 14, 2021 7:43 AM

May 2018
Wedding dress Celia-sensei is too cute! Rio is going to save her of course and I guess we will see Rio v Charles as shown by the OP
Sep 14, 2021 7:43 AM

Apr 2011
Celia, looking beautiful. Silver Bride as a name suits her.

She clearly likes Rio and he knows she doesn't like her marriage with a bastard. His other wives are bitches that will treat her poorly.

Anyway, its time to save the silver princess.

Christina shows up in this episode, she's pretty but I prefer Flora over her anyday.

Was going to wait till the last 2 episodes are released but I couldn't help it. lol
Sep 14, 2021 9:45 AM

Jun 2016
yoo celia with wedding dress is so beautiful !! !

im soo hyped for last eps !!
Sep 14, 2021 10:43 AM
Sep 2021
CorayyAnime said:
Nothing really happend in this episode plotwise. I wonder if they do another 12 episodes, because this was way too slow for only 1 episode left.
yeah, normally all the anime ive watch, the final ep is like nothing but this didnt even start.
Sep 15, 2021 1:49 AM
May 2021
Rio will definitely crush this wedding. Can't wait to see the 12th episode.
Sep 15, 2021 7:29 AM
Sep 2021
It seems to me that this passage in the anime is not present in the Manga version, unless there are OAVs. Strongly the continuation
Sep 15, 2021 9:42 PM
Aug 2021
When Celia said she's just a doll I kinda felt bad. Rio will definitely crash this wedding. I hope everything plays out well.
Sep 16, 2021 10:36 AM

Nov 2013
I was semi-ok with the marriage until the dude showed up with OTHER VIWES!

Crash... this... shit!
Sep 17, 2021 10:08 AM
Jan 2021
eh... i still like this anime but its very predictable
Sep 18, 2021 6:32 AM

Oct 2008
This might seems cheezy and generic but GO Rio! save Celia!! hahaha
4/5.

Sep 18, 2021 5:17 PM

Nov 2012
Things changed a lot in the Kingdom, but I could care less. Not interested in Cecilia either. I would have preferred it if he had stayed longer with his grandparents and become the adventuring Prince or something. Everything just feels too rushed. It felt like he had just gotten started and now he's home.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2021

158 by Playcool »»
Mar 11, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2021

70 by Kraum »»
Feb 2, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

86 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2021

66 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2021

90 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.