Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2021 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This talking teddy bear is lowkey one of the most entertaining character in this season lol

Looks like we got more focus on trying to find Keith. I don't think Catarina should feel entirely guilty about his disappearance. It was kind of an emotional episode. Catarina is always supportive to her friends as expected, especially to Maria.

Sep 3, 2021 11:00 AM

Apr 2014
The dark magic strikes again. Gladfully, Maria the one who can handle this kind of magic was traveled with everyone. This upcoming fight will be very tough for sure. The new dark magic user could be very strong, Maria even fears her power.
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 3, 2021 11:04 AM

Jul 2017
The mission to find Keith contiinues...but Catarina is busy doing other stuff, and Geordo continues to hit on her while Sora ensures her safety from Maria's orders. He's such a gentleman to her...and Sora continues to be the butt of the joke so that Catarina does not get fully owned.

The Alexander bear is low-key one of the funniest and wackiest characters to act against Catarina while this case continues to go unhinged with Larna and Raphael having inconclusive intel.

The crazy band of siblings who's crazy about Keith falling from grace, and it's indicative that they're linked to Dark Magic, with Keith's mom being manipulated by that same dark magic. It's thanks to Maria who found out this, but it'll take more prying for Larna and the rest to find the true perpetrators.

They DO NOT have much time left...time to save Keith! This will be the last arc of the sequel season.
Sep 3, 2021 12:03 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Now they know more about what happened to Keith but they still don't know how to save him, it seems like it will take some time unfortunately for him, that dark magic thing is so annoying for them.
Sep 3, 2021 12:06 PM

Jun 2019
Catarina is really missing Keith. That little bear is cute to everyone else other than that dummy. LOL. Maria and Catarina are such great friends. Having such friends in life is really rare. Nobody in this show wants Catarina to be worried, that's how much they care about her. She's just so cute.

I'm quite scared for Keith at this point. They're really dangerous people. Sora handling Geordo is funny AF. Yes...BAGELS.. of course, Catarina. That's it. Maria sensing that dark magic once again impressed me. Oh boy... it's gonna get interesting in the last couple of episodes.
Sep 3, 2021 12:09 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its just like Catarina to buy such a weird tool like that though. Man that teddy bear really is cunning huh using his cuteness to get all the attention from the girls. Its nice that in this world they finally have a mobile means of maintaining contact with others over long distances via the mobile devices. Can't say that teddy didn't deserve it though for being so annoying. Given Maria's past connection with dark magic its no wonder her senses for them will be so astute. Overall a decent ep that combined some interesting Sora moments with tension that built up well for the eventual escalation of the mystery surrounding Keith's vanishing act.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2021 12:24 PM
Oct 2016
Didnt think this would be more than two part story but things are developing well. Not for Keith though, man he better be ok after this. Being used as a guinea pig for dark magic experiments would be excruciating. He's going through hell at the hands of these deviants, that twisted girl and Keith brother need to be stopped! Catarina is desperately worried for him, thinking back to when she comforted him as a kid. Larna definitely seemed to know more than she let on. That device she used, which is basically just a cellphone, came in handy relaying information to Raphael. Hopefully now they all have a solid lead and can rescue Keith.
Sep 3, 2021 1:05 PM

Feb 2007
Sometimes it's simply great to see that there are no lengths Mary won't go to get in Geordo's way. :D
Sep 3, 2021 2:13 PM

Apr 2015
That Teddybear vs Catarina business is pretty funny, it's somewhat lighthearted in a way given the circumstances, but I still don't put too much trust in that thing.

My theory on that Keith's biological mother is the kidnapper is not the case here, the lunatic girl with dark magic manipulated them. That scene where she started to use black magic on Keith was pretty rough to see.

Glad to see more Sora x Catarina moments. They still make a great duo!
Sep 3, 2021 2:16 PM

Apr 2010
The process of looking after Keith could be much faster & all included in one episode instead of 3 in total - but I still love this show.
Forever hold this heart that I will give to you
Forever I will live for you
Sep 3, 2021 4:23 PM
May 2020
I really thought they would rescue Kissu in this episode in a silly way but they proved me wrong, in a good way, and the plot got even more serious, nice.

I love how Katarina still so fucking naïve and unaware of everything but food and Alexander, fuck Alexander.
Sep 3, 2021 4:27 PM

Dec 2016
That bear got his revenge! XD Bakarina need to think of better plan to beat that cheeky bear Alexander >w>

Now that they have some leads about Keith's whereabouts, it's now time to save him from Dark Magic X(

Great episode as always! Prince Geordo can't have Catarina to himself with everyone constantly getting in his way and being overprotective of her lol

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Sep 3, 2021 4:45 PM

Nov 2011
Gerardo is making this show worse imo. He literally said "I wanted to use this trip to get closer to you." What? The trip was to find Keith...like what?
He's garbage man I can't take him anymore.

Meanwhile the wholesome moments between Catarina and Maria are perfect.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 3, 2021 5:43 PM
Jul 2018
Keith's kidnapping is finally Catherine discovered the real reason for Keith's disappearance.
Sep 3, 2021 5:55 PM

Dec 2013
The battle of the ages, Catharina vs teddy, poor Keith, I wonder what is going to happen to him now that he got cursed with what ever that was.
Sep 3, 2021 9:13 PM

Dec 2020
man it really feels like something is missing with keith gone. no one to scold catarina, no one to stop geordo from making moves, etc

also that bear thing is sus...
Sep 4, 2021 2:29 AM

Sep 2018
LMAOOO, just when I thought it couldn't be topped last week when Keith got a hiding from his captures, we then find out he's going to become a guinea pig to dark magic lololol. Looks like it's already started as well. I hope Catatrina's party is too late when they finally arrive there.
Sep 4, 2021 2:46 AM

May 2014
Just... why? why do they keep re-using the same plots? Why couldn't be this about Keith running away from home maybe because of his insecurities? why make it a kidnapping? At this point Dark Magic is just a plot device to create cheap tension, so cheap that they keep repeating the same lines: someone gets kidnapped by a Dark Magic user for selfish/stupid reasons, and it's highly probable this person becomes good at the end.

C'mon, this has happened three time in the serie! two of them in the same season! The fact this is a comedy (one that is getting boring and repetitive) doesn't mean it has to have a writing this cheap.

Also, Geordo is becoming more and more detestable and unbearable. This is a serious situation, could you stop thinking with your dick for a while, please?
Sep 4, 2021 2:51 AM

Oct 2017
Sora keeps getting more and more annoying. Also wasn't expecting the thing with Keith getting so out of hand.
Sep 4, 2021 6:02 AM

Oct 2016
Even if Mary is not around, she'll find a way to cockblock Geordo lmao. Katarina vs Alexander, a rivalry for the ages. Damn, our boy Keith is getting tortured while his love rivals are getting ahead. Oh yeah, Maria and Katarina are married now lmao. That dark magic user definitely evil evil, looking forward to the next episode.
Sep 4, 2021 6:15 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Man, Katarina missed Keith so much. I feel you after all that ton shit happened. Its must be tough, especially when you were facing with the cheeky annoying little bear like that, and keep disturbed by those never-tired-to-get-attention prince. But, don't worry, there's a sweet Maria in your side, and, Bagel. So everything will be okay! Since everyone now already grabbed the information they needed about Keith reason behind all that missing mystery, its all depend on their next move. Could they save Keith out of those freaky little girl, or something really wrong was about to happen? Really looking forward to see the next....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 4, 2021 7:23 AM

Apr 2010
This way worse than Katarina' kidnapping... Gosh...

Sep 4, 2021 9:08 AM

Apr 2020
Trying to be serious does not really fit this anime, especially since there are no real consequences for either side.
I have committed war crimes in Yugoslavia
Sep 4, 2021 12:04 PM
Nov 2019
Poor Geordo keeps getting cockblocked. In all seriousness, it is kinda weird how Catarina is actually worried about Keith, but also has time to do a comedy rivalry with a teddy bear.
Sep 4, 2021 2:14 PM

May 2018
Things are getting a lot more serious now. Hopefully Keith will be ok
Sep 4, 2021 4:14 PM

Oct 2017
This feels like they're dragging it...

Couldn't Keith just summon a golem and break free?
I also thought the gang would rush to rescue him after learning his location, instead they decide to wait till the morning, WTF?!

That stupid bear is so annoying!
Sep 4, 2021 11:11 PM

Jul 2016
The group eating and doing some sightseeing while good boy Keith is being tortured and beaten by a fatty...

Not gonna lie, I didn't like this episode. The transitions between Keith's shitty situation and the usual harem comedy felt super disconnected. Not to mention I lowkey wanna set that smug teddy bear on fire.
Sep 5, 2021 12:59 AM

Oct 2008
alright, i hope Catarina will become desperate all for the sake of saving Keith!
4/5.

Sep 5, 2021 2:15 AM

Feb 2014
I liked the constant little battle between Catarina and Alexander, the teddy bear. In was inevitable that Catarina would be fed up with Alexander's smug attitude and her plan to get back at him was funny, but he was able to get back at her with the same plan she used on him. Better luck next time, Catarina! XD

While the pacing was on the slow side, I'm happy that it's like this rather than being rushed, but there was enough progression in this episode to see that Keith was going to be experimented on with dark magic. I don't buy the reason that his biological mother is innocent here, so the sooner that she, the bastard Thomas and that witch gets put in their place, the better.

Good episode, although not the best that we've had this season. Regardless, I do look forward to seeing what happens next in this story arc.
Sep 5, 2021 3:18 AM

Nov 2012
Catarina is some kind of stupid. The man says you beguile me and she figures bagel.

I like Geordo this season. Conversely, I'm truly not liking Mary this season. She's too conniving and passive aggressive.

Sep 5, 2021 10:41 AM

Oct 2016
I dislike Keith, but even I want to beat his brother and that bitch up. As frustrating as Keith can be, he does not deserve to be tortured like this.
Sep 7, 2021 1:50 PM

Jan 2021
Great another cliffhanger.
I really hope they find Keith.
Sep 12, 2021 4:55 AM
Sep 2016
I knew it! Sarah is Yuuki Aoi (from the credit), that was Madoka's voice. Damn, Yuuki Aoi can make a pretty good Yandere char.
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Sep 12, 2021 11:31 AM

Mar 2010
That gal with dark magic gave me a boner, lowkey felt bad for keith tho

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 26, 2021 5:51 AM

Aug 2018
What's the deal with the smug bear?.. They just don't like each other with Catarina, or something?..
Oct 6, 2021 3:47 AM

Jun 2016
Susanna finally went and explained to everyone the situation that Keith is in.

That dark magic user may be quite powerful. I wonder what her plan for Keith is.

Oct 19, 2021 8:46 PM

Mar 2014
When Catarina gets kidnapped, she's either too dumb to get tortured or is treated extremely fairly.

When Keith gets kidnapped, he's beaten for days and then subjected to horrible dark magic. Poor guy ;~;
Oct 29, 2021 5:14 PM

Dec 2013
That is one annoying teddy bear. I don't really understand why it dislikes Caterina so much.

Catarina getting beguile and bagel mixed up was funny but I can't really blame her too much considering that I didn't know the word beguile either.

Keith gets treated really terribly compared to Catarina.
Dec 25, 2021 9:11 PM

Aug 2019
The hunt continues for Keith, seems his adductors really want him to suffer from keeping him in solitude to now using him as a test subject for dark magic. Their motifs definitely seem more personal then a human trafficking scheme.

Susanna lays out her theory that links all the pieces together, and now all the gang can do is pray they make it in time.

May 11, 2022 8:04 PM

Jan 2019
This episode felt a bit scattered and unfocused, but was otherwise an excellent time. Looking forward to seeing this world expanded in other nations.
Aug 13, 2022 12:15 AM

Apr 2016
Well, second half of this 2nd season is being pretty good. Hope it keeps this level.
Nov 30, 2022 10:34 AM

Oct 2022
I've always like how this story, despise being a light comedic romance, always has this feel that a lot is happening in the background, especially on re-read.

Overall, a good episode. I have some problems with the pacing, but I feel like most of them were deliberate choices.

Jan 7, 2023 3:45 AM

Jul 2015
Bakarina vs that cheeky little teddybear Alexander is just pure gold.

But no time for love and bagels, time to save dark magic sacrifice Keith

Feb 19, 2023 8:01 PM
Mar 2015
Maria deathflagging like crazy lmao
GavrocheN7Feb 20, 2023 6:39 AM
May 24, 2023 1:50 AM

Oct 2022
God this episode is stressing me out so bad, every time it looked like they would find something they'd just go back. Keith is going to die if you don't hurry up my guys
Mar 5, 11:58 PM

Aug 2019
dark magic isnt that good :D i mean you can always easily connect dark magic to a case if someone just doesnt remember why they had done something
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2021

76 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2021

86 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 5:47 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

66 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

85 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 6, 12:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.