Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 4, 2021 3:48 AM
Jan 2021
I thought Diablo was a big shot but they haven't highlighted him till now. Will they highlight him in the coming episodes or not??
Sep 4, 2021 5:52 AM
Jul 2018
The 5 minutes of Walpurgis was better than the whole season lol
Sep 4, 2021 12:09 PM
Aug 2021
Their was too much dialogue
Sep 4, 2021 4:13 PM

Jul 2015
That Shuna scene was pretty poggers
Sep 4, 2021 8:27 PM
Aug 2018
KingNava said:
Their was too much dialogue
the dialogue is part and it is good anime
Sep 4, 2021 8:29 PM
Aug 2018
Awyer said:
The 5 minutes of Walpurgis was better than the whole season lol
next season will be good
Sep 4, 2021 10:34 PM

Nov 2012
Well, Shuna can do more than cook and sew. She's a beast like her brother.
Sep 5, 2021 2:52 AM

May 2015
So...Rimiru has an army of undeads...neat!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 5, 2021 4:41 PM

Jul 2016
I really hope they have confirmed the next season already.
Best episode so far.

In most cases, the MAL Average Scores don't mean anything, here is a question: were the works made before 2000 all shit?
Why are they so damn scarce in the Top 50? Think about how MAL is quite literally a filtered amount of the Anime fanbase.

Here's a timeline of the Top 15 in which you can check that, almost always, the scores are affected by the freshness, popularity and other factors that have nothing to do with quality.

Sep 7, 2021 6:04 AM

Dec 2012
GG AINZ-SAMA NOW JOINING RIMURU

Sep 7, 2021 11:17 AM

Sep 2015
Well, Shuna sure looked very good this episode, the best so far.

Shuna uses holy magic, because shes a literal goddess
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Sep 7, 2021 2:01 PM

Nov 2009
This episode shows why Shuna(-sama) is best Girl. lol

Not only does she do things with class and style, but she's able to overcome what Rimuru had problem with previously.

Tho this is also probably cause everyone got a powerup due to Rimuru becoming the Demon Lord.

___ ___ ___

Edit:

Forgot to mention... Rimuru should treat Raphael better... she was literally about to tell Rimuru about the necklace being the source of mindcontrol as there's no spell detected, but Rimuru interrupts her, made Raphael so mad, she decide to just leave.

>;(
amlgSep 7, 2021 7:53 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 7, 2021 2:27 PM

Aug 2018
That was pleasant, loved watching Shion beating the shit out of Clayman ! Even though he healed very quickly after, it was much appreciated
Oct 2, 2021 4:34 AM

Mar 2014

FANTASTIC final shot. Clayman's final hour is upon him.

Holy Maiden Shuna was also a great first half to the episode. I can't believe she thinks undead dude is gonna lose faith by seeing slime Rimuru. I mean, she's part of the entire town that worships him
Oct 5, 2021 6:04 PM

Jan 2013
This was definitely Shuna's episode, damn she can be so badass! Great start and an even better ending.
Clayman will get what he deserves.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 7, 2021 2:23 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
don't you think Shuna and co were dumped up way too much?
Oct 26, 2021 1:38 PM
Feb 2018
Did they change shuna english voice actress?
Oct 27, 2021 4:53 PM
Jan 2021
Walpurgis is getting under way and the Demon Lords attending are Demon Guy Crimson, Pixie Ramiris, Dragonoid Milim Nava, Giant Daggrull, Vampire Roy Valentine, Fallen Deeno, Harpy Frey, Deathman Clayman, Demonoid Leon Cromwell, and Sime Rimuru Tempest.

Before we get to that we have to talk about the battle between Shuna and the Index Finger Adalman. I knew that Shuna would win, but I honestly didn't see it being so one sided. Also this is one of the few times within the series we get to see Shuna sincerely angry. When she insists to Soei and Hakurou that she'll handle them they realize that they should listen and old off the Death Dragon and the skeleton swordsman respectively. Apparently Adalman had been bound to this world via a Binding Spell that he wasn't strong enough to break through. He also used to be one of the higest members of the Clergy, hence the white robes. Shuna insults that he has weakened and as a result Adalman was able to strengthen his resolve. Upon his defeat he didn't die and as a result pledged to Shuna to be of use to Rimuru.

Now we get to the meeting of Walpurgis. It seems that Deeno and Ramiris are acquainted with one another and it seems that Valentine's maid possesses more magicules than himself.

Now we get to the dramatic part that ends this episode. As Milim walks in with Clayman, Clayman hits her in front of everyone and from that point, he's signed his death sentence as Rimuru plans on obliterating him. One of the few times where Rimuru is genuinely angry.
Nov 3, 2021 2:18 PM

Jul 2017
I've been incredibly negative on this season, but I'll give credit where its due, Shuna fighting and her scene felt refreshing at least to me given how this is her first scene involved in stuff like this, more than just a pretty face and a princess who can cook and sew (the undead person she fought though was shit as an antagonist). Final shot with Rimuru wanting to rip Clayman apart looked dope too, right after his little confrontation with Leon. This was still a flat episode for the most part, but there were moments to be positive about for once here I guess. CG was pretty awful though early on.
animejasNov 3, 2021 2:33 PM
Nov 6, 2021 3:46 PM

Oct 2019
The Shuna vs Adalman duel was the main event of the episode, and it quite delivered. For the first time, as far as I recall, the 'delicate Princess Shuna' who often speaks by covering her mouth like a well-bred Lady of the Court, showed us that she needs no-one to protect her. She is not a little helpless girl, she is a powerful woman.

At the end we finally got the gathering of the Demon Lords (some True, some self-declared apparently) for the Walpurgis. Clayman showing off to everyone that he is an insecure dick by hitting Milim in front of everyone was intolerably obnoxious; I now also want him to die a very slow and painful death.
Nov 10, 2021 3:36 PM

Jul 2013
Oh shit. Ok. Alright. Shuna fought which rarely happens and it was fucking epic. But now are we going to see Rimuru in action finally? I can't wait.
Dec 1, 2021 6:26 AM

May 2017
Shuna as expected was quite strong , she could summon fire walls and make ppl sleep season 1 before having a name

she was already stronger than benimaru and others , then she obsoviosly got stronger with her name , sadly no information about that part

then rimu turned demon king so she even got stronger than before

I was actualy expecting a lot more

Well she still managed to tame an undead army and make them worship rimu as a god lol

Rimuru thx for reacting that way to clayman , you have to punch him as much as you can , it would be perfect if you keep him alive so millim can finish him

Seriously clayman - a lower demon king - enter and hit the greatest millim in front of all great demon king...this guy is a big idi**

The maids looked cute , the demon king one too 🤔
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jan 7, 2022 3:19 PM

Mar 2019
Damn I didn't know Shuna was that powerful. What even is the cat that Clayman's holding.

I expected the meeting between Rimuru and Leon to be more dangerous, lol. Now I wonder how the last 3 episodes are going to play out.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 25, 2022 1:22 AM

Mar 2015
Great episode, really looking forward to the fallout of this walpurgis!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 17, 2022 6:48 PM

Mar 2010
Shuna destroying the bones man is amazing. I am glad that we have a new friend in the bones. I was kinda sad of his story, so I am happy to see him join.
Sep 9, 2022 8:34 AM

Sep 2013
Good to see Shuna show off in the fight, but that in a certain way made it look to me like she didn't move a finger when Shion and every goblin was being murdered before when the city was attacked. Don't know if is the same in the manga or LN.
Nov 26, 2022 11:18 AM

Jun 2021
lol shuna's image of rimuru tht time

boing
bo-iin-ggg
deep fried lettuce

^i snitched this from a dude's forum signature^

Jan 15, 2023 2:32 AM

Jul 2015
Lmao, I like how Shuna thinks of the great Rimuru as the wholesome slime that goes boi-oi-oing. Quite the contrast from how Rimuru is at the end of the episode.

Feb 21, 2023 8:22 AM

Apr 2021
The strongest people in this world have gathered in one place eh? This is gonna be interesting!! Great episode!!!
Mar 4, 2023 4:13 AM

Apr 2013
Hmm not sure how I feel about that lich dude becoming an ally as well. On the one hand I thought an Undead would make a great addition, on the other hand it was a bit too easy to get him. Next episode we'll finally see Walpurgis.
Apr 23, 2023 2:06 PM

May 2020
Wh.. wait you're telling me Shuna is also capable in something which isn't giving a hizamakura to Rimuru or sewing his clothes?? HOLY FREAKING CHRIST.

Though everyone is over with the battles, quite easily, but that wasn't something we were waiting for anyways, as finally Walpurgis is underway. And that's something which looks exciting for once this season.
Jul 23, 2023 1:13 PM

May 2010
Nice, rather straightforward but slow to unravel, seems a little bit too paced for my taste.
Oct 25, 2023 8:12 AM

Nov 2010
That was a nice view of Shuna's lickable armpit! Yummy!
Hibiki is way more powerful. Adalman's version took longer to cast.

I really hope those upper demon lords are as powerful as the show hypes them up to be. Just make them give Rimuru a hard time like what Hibiki did last time to make the fight entertaining! Luminous is very pretty. I hope she's really powerful. I'll be immensely disappointed if even Benimaru and the ogres can kick their asses.

Leon is right, and Shizu is a dumbass for wanting to be human. That is so fucking corny. Only fools would choose to be a weakass human. Fuck humans!

Clayman is a pushover and a dumbass of a villain. Did he think it was a good idea to hit Milim in front of the other Demon Lords? He's attracting unnecessary attention.
Nov 24, 2023 4:39 AM
Jun 2012
We had the great religion of Ainz Ooal Gown.

Now we have the religious piety of Adalman the Bone Boi.
Worshipping the Holy Blue Horizon Great Rimuru.

Praise be the light blue light of slime-god.
Dec 10, 2023 8:49 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to JulianR
Good to see Shuna show off in the fight, but that in a certain way made it look to me like she didn't move a finger when Shion and every goblin was being murdered before when the city was attacked. Don't know if is the same in the manga or LN.
@JulianR well back then she wasn't evolved, she evolved later, meaning she was weaker back then + the barrier that weakened them
Dec 10, 2023 8:54 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to MizuhoKamui
That was a nice view of Shuna's lickable armpit! Yummy!
Hibiki is way more powerful. Adalman's version took longer to cast.

I really hope those upper demon lords are as powerful as the show hypes them up to be. Just make them give Rimuru a hard time like what Hibiki did last time to make the fight entertaining! Luminous is very pretty. I hope she's really powerful. I'll be immensely disappointed if even Benimaru and the ogres can kick their asses.

Leon is right, and Shizu is a dumbass for wanting to be human. That is so fucking corny. Only fools would choose to be a weakass human. Fuck humans!

Clayman is a pushover and a dumbass of a villain. Did he think it was a good idea to hit Milim in front of the other Demon Lords? He's attracting unnecessary attention.
@MxS7HGS Shizu rejected Ifrit sins once Leon controlled Ifrid and by that also controlled her and made her kill her friend cause her pet was crawling on Leon, so she started seeing Ifrid as some evil demon inside her who she must resist so its all still Leon's fault, he deserves a beating, Leon doesn't understand what he did cause hes emotionless heartless bastard

so its 100% Leon's fault period

Clayman hitting milim was a power play, some1 once explained it to me so its not dumb (i forgot the detail), but its definitely evil, it would have worked if others would think clayman is controlling her but no1 there believes that hes controlling her and that makes it a failure
Sugram22Jan 6, 2:19 AM
Dec 16, 2023 5:57 PM

Nov 2023
Gahhdamn, Rimurru GO BEAT THAT CLAYMAN AHH
Jan 6, 2:18 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to _Zero-Kun_
I thought Diablo was a big shot but they haven't highlighted him till now. Will they highlight him in the coming episodes or not??
@_Zero-Kun_ hes 2op for it right new, to play bigger role right new, he becomes more active in the story later on
Sugram22Jan 8, 11:15 AM
Mar 15, 11:55 AM

Aug 2019
shuna is cool but at the same time weird for her to be so powerful when all she had done since she arrived at tempest was make clothes.
this meeting thing ought to be interesting
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 12:46 PM

Jun 2020
Hey Shuna action finally
Apr 11, 12:54 AM

May 2015
Adalmann the lich met his worst match up. A priestess known as Shuna. Rimuru's got me enthralled with this major cliffhanger!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2021

133 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 24, 5:31 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2021

188 by Failure_No1 »»
Apr 23, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2021

167 by prasos »»
Apr 21, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2021

248 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:49 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2021

141 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 12:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.