Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 13, 2021 7:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode felt kinda slowed paced but still had relevance with that conference. This was another chance for Rimuru to show what he's capable of as a leader.

Not much action as I had expected and seems more like a buildup episode. He should keep in tab with his allies to build trust with them. Oh and it's cool to see Diablo again.
Jul 13, 2021 7:30 AM

Apr 2020
Shocking facts about the western holy church.
Everyone was shocked when they saw Veldora lmao. Veldora really likes reading manga

Ramiris made me curious about the next episode.
Jul 13, 2021 7:33 AM

Mar 2021
Well, I love how ramiris joined the meeting too...

Kinda slow paced.. but needed it

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

Jul 13, 2021 7:41 AM
Jul 2021
On Wich site can I watch it?
Pls no links just name of the site, else it gets deleted.
Jul 13, 2021 8:06 AM

Jul 2020
BIG BUILDUP! Decent episode for set up, not much action but a lot of links can be formed. A fair few flashbacks and some more info about the summonings. Still chucks in comedy when you least expect it but I'm not complaining! Veldora is major lols, what a lad

Seems like what was supposed to be rimuru's ally has other plans as he backstabbed rimuru somehow, which we later find out was selling the info on rimuru killing shizu to hinata, at this moment I have no idea why. Is he supposed to be a demon lord? But I thought he's human, and the yellow haired woman is a demon lord/ was a demon lord right? Been awhile since I remembered those characters ngl, pretty sure they're from S1 so slightly confused. And the clown guy seems to be a spy who interestingly found out a demon lord might be the head of a church, weird considering the requirements to becoming a demon lord but I digress.

The meeting was supposed to go well until veldora, well, opened his mouth shocking everyone. Rimuru telling the other two leaders about the past was fairly surprising, didn't expect him to be so straight forward with it and their reaction are obviousl granted, veldora was quite the dragon. The meeting then restarting afterwards was funny enough, especially the argument with shion and vampire guy (forgot his name lol) and rimuru butting in before veldora jumped in was jokes.

Seems like the fairy (again forgot her name) knows something that rimuru doesn't, probably something to do with summonings or clayman or that principal guy, but I'm hedging my bets with something to do with walpurgis night
LeviathanHWDJul 13, 2021 8:27 AM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Jul 13, 2021 8:25 AM

Jun 2019
This whole episode was more like a buildup to the upcoming episodes. Everyone was really surprised after seeing Veldora like that and looks like the news of him coming back is gonna spread like wildfire in the other countries as well. His outfit looks cool. LOL. Also, he likes manga. No surprises here.

Great to have other guys having Rimuru and Tempest's back in need. But it would take a lot of balls for someone to even attack a country having a Demon Lord and a Dragon as mentioned in the episode. Overall, I enjoyed this episode.
Jul 13, 2021 8:26 AM

Jul 2017
Well, this episode takes a backseat to the background characters, but that does not mean it's not intriguing enough.

More revelations about the Western Holy Church from the investigation efforts of Laplace, and Yuuki Kagurazaka makes a lofty return with former Demon Lord Kazaream, now Kagali.

Meanwhile the meeting of various and prominent heads in Tempest...and Veldora fits more like a human medium now, though it certainly shocks some like King Gazel and Elalude at first hand of his presence, THAT is more important than the future of Tempest because to pick a fight against the Evil Storm Dragon, it's a tactic that has more consequences than anything.

Even now that the Kingdom of Falmuth is totally annihilated by Rimuru, there's no time to waste to make haste...while Veldora continues reading his manga and Rimuru restarts from scratch of the events leading up to now. The version of Hinata Sakiguchi that the various heads heard differ greatly from Rimuru's version pertaining to the summoning of the Otherworlders and the liturgy of the Western Holy Church, but it's gonna take some loops to catch them by hook or by crook.

An internal sell-out that only gets more complex as it goes...time to intervene...without forgetting about Ramiris. Solve this puzzle that's about to doom Tempest!
Jul 13, 2021 8:32 AM

Feb 2019
Solid build up episode for the Octogram and volumes 6/7. Looks like they’re going with the same pacing we had in the first part of season 2 with a lot of dialogue heavy eps before the climax. It may seem boring at first, but trust me, it’ll all be worth it.

Kagali is here! Been waiting to see bae animated for years. Also nice hints to she and Yuki’s plans. Tensura is back baby.
Jul 13, 2021 8:37 AM

Jan 2021
Noo, I liked him, why Yuuki... (T_T)

Hahah, as expected, everyone is surprised by Veldora
And him as always, even reading manga 😂

Pretty chill episode, that ending bruh xd, looking forward to the action
Jul 13, 2021 8:45 AM
Jul 2021
haShinui said:
animepahe or animerush
Jul 13, 2021 8:46 AM

Dec 2020
I like it how shion and diablo talk who stronger is and veldora with that face reaction was so hilarious.
I hink this episode is a build up for next big move. I think thats hard to trust veldora and diablo.

In the end a cliffhanger.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jul 13, 2021 8:46 AM
Jul 2021
I loved this episode it almost gave me the match up I’ve always wanted to see Hinata vs Diablo
It would have been subarashi
Jul 13, 2021 8:49 AM

Sep 2018
Damn, I just read Vol 6 prologue and ch 1 like 2 days ago and i must say they did a really good job in this episode! Splitting the meeting into 2 episodes and giving us Laplace/Yuuki/Kagali scene was great idea. Also, Kagali look so fine!

Valentine looks great and sounds just like i imagined, and its always a pleasure to see Laplace he's a really funny character :D

As everyone probably expected the episode ended on Ramiris coming to warn Rimuru of their impending doom. Its so nice to see her back in the story I love her character!
well that's just my opinion.....
Jul 13, 2021 8:54 AM
Apr 2020
I think there was some miscommunication as in this episode it said that Rimuru kill 200,000 when he had only killed 20,000 in the battle against the kingdom of Falmuth
Jul 13, 2021 8:55 AM
Oct 2016
Now we see the true Yuuki. The one whom tipped off Hinata, the one who's scheming with other demon lords to get Rimuru, the one who's a vile snake. That first scene of the episode did a great job showing Yuki to be the mastermind that he is, wrapping Rimuru up in his scheme. We learned there's another demon lord, a vampire, guarding something at the top of that holy kingdom. Something that Yuki and Clayman and their little alliance wants.

Rimuru dealing with his own political problems right now. Veldora coming back throws a wrench in the planned meeting since the other representatives aren't too keen on an evil dragon popping up. Luckily they both agree to join Tempest as friends against Clayman, Falmuth and the western Church. With the getting resuming Rimuru figures out it was Yuuki who sent Hinata after him. A fairly easy to reach conclusion since he's one of the only people at that time who knew about Rimuru true past. I'm glad that Rimuru has people he trust enough now to be able to tell them who he really is. Ramiris coming in at the end with a dire warning
Jul 13, 2021 8:57 AM
Dec 2020
haShinui said:

Just watch it in muse Asia yt channel

Mar 2019
Ramiris made me curious about the next episode..This one was good too

Nov 2020
Oh man, so good. Felt kinda short tho

Aug 2013
Seeing everyone being surprised about Veldora was funny.
No sane person would fight a country that has a Demon Lord and a dragon so I'm curious about what Ramiris said about the country's fall.

Jul 13, 2021 9:00 AM

Mar 2010
Well that sucks. We learn that Yuki might be evil this episode. Happy to see more Veldora!
Jul 13, 2021 9:01 AM

Oct 2017
Things have finally started moving again, really excited to see the upcoming war. Rimuru and co is much much stronger than before. They even have Veldora and Diablo with them this time. Can't wait to see the massacre. Also lol Diablo, Shion and Veldora itching to fight was amusing.
Jul 13, 2021 9:02 AM
Jan 2020
Farmaceut said:
Damn, I just read Vol 6 prologue and ch 1 like 2 days ago and i must say they did a really good job in this episode! Splitting the meeting into 2 episodes and giving us Laplace/Yuuki/Kagali scene was great idea. Also, Kagali look so fine!

Valentine looks great and sounds just like i imagined, and its always a pleasure to see Laplace he's a really funny character :D

As everyone probably expected the episode ended on Ramiris coming to warn Rimuru of their impending doom. Its so nice to see her back in the story I love her character!
they did a great job?
As a reader... they skipped few moments and just introduced the enemy without proper intro. Even if i dont read the source material. I can notice that something is off in this episode.
Some people say the pace is to slow when its actually fast(just some up 40% of the volume 5 or 4 in a single episode)
Mehehehee
Jul 13, 2021 9:02 AM

Mar 2021
Stardew said:
Well that sucks. We learn that Yuki might be evil this episode. Happy to see more Veldora!
not for this episode... for the entire series

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

Jul 13, 2021 9:05 AM
Jan 2020
Stardew said:
Kaos-wolf-6 said:
I think there was some miscommunication as in this episode it said that Rimuru kill 200,000 when he had only killed 20,000 in the battle against the kingdom of Falmuth
its a typo in the site you watch. Mine here is 20K
Mehehehee

May 2021
It would've been interesting though to see Diablo in form again but I guess aggressiveness doesn't fit Rimuru's character afterall...

Mar 2021
Aelardiz said:
It would've been interesting though to see Diablo in form again but I guess aggressiveness doesn't fit Rimuru's character afterall...
well, it's just started now, you'll see soon...

Jul 13, 2021 9:06 AM

Mar 2021
FrozenBoy01 said:
Stardew said:
Kaos-wolf-6 said:
its a typo in the site you watch. Mine here is 20K
yep it's 20k.. it's in raw ep also i think in muse asia too

Jul 13, 2021 9:09 AM

Mar 2021
haShinui said:
You watch it on IQIYI or Muse Asia yt channel if you are in Asia
Jul 13, 2021 9:29 AM
Jul 2020
Sh1na07 said:
I like it how shion and diablo talk who stronger is and veldora with that face reaction was so hilarious.
I hink this episode is a build up for next big move. I think thats hard to trust veldora and diablo.

In the end a cliffhanger.

I think Veldora is 100% trustable but not sure on diablo
Jul 13, 2021 9:33 AM
Sep 2015
Didn't like the flashbacks, besides that good episode. Next week is going to be really good, Walpurgis is coming.
Jul 13, 2021 9:42 AM

May 2021
tensura1704 said:
Aelardiz said:
well, it's just started now, you'll see soon...

Well yeah it would be cool to see Rimuru go all out again, and see him (her for me though) rage...
Jul 13, 2021 9:43 AM

Jan 2014
kinda slow paced, and too many flashbacks.
I need moar actions.

aaannndd here I thought summoning Veldora was to suppress the Church.
so what will Rimuru do? will he come for Yuuki Kagurazaka first?
Jul 13, 2021 9:43 AM
Jun 2021
haShinui said:

Youtube on Muse Asia channel . Every tuesday at 9pm Indian Time.
Jul 13, 2021 9:48 AM

May 2018
Lol the dwarf emperor and Eren's dad are great parental figures to Rimuru
Jul 13, 2021 10:07 AM

Jan 2014
The calm before the storm. Love these kinds of episodes that set up the next parts of the series. Great stuff.
Jul 13, 2021 10:11 AM

Sep 2018
FrozenBoy01 said:
Farmaceut said:

they did a great job?
As a reader... they skipped few moments and just introduced the enemy without proper intro. Even if i dont read the source material. I can notice that something is off in this episode.
Some people say the pace is to slow when its actually fast(just some up 40% of the volume 5 or 4 in a single episode)

Wait, so you dont read the source but you know what happened? Its not 40% of anything let alone vol 4 or 5, its not even half of Vol 6 ch 1.
well that's just my opinion.....
Jul 13, 2021 10:31 AM

Sep 2019
I love Veldora, he's such a fun character. Their reactions to him calling himself Veldora was hilarious
Jul 13, 2021 10:34 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Having a empire in such a sacred location sure was unexpected.
Well being reborn within the body of a beautiful young lady
is pretty good going. Could have been reborn as frog instead.
The intel and the subsequent deduction of it sure was interesting.
But it was the meeting of humans and monsters that proved to be more so.
Youm will be the future ruler of Falmuth huh. Still Rimuru needs to learn
how to speak to others as a nations leader not as a subordinate.
Hmm im curious whether Rimuru in his new form will be a match for
Hinata though. Great as she is though even she can't stop evil if
its hidden deeply. Overall an interesting ep that while doing well
in featuring the main focus of the meeting also served to allow us
to see what the other parties present are up to. The western church
is looking more and more suspect. Curious at that warning though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2021 10:57 AM
Jun 2021
That was an actually pretty ok episode overall i tough Yuki would be a useless character with no purpose. But looks like he's going to be an interesting antagoniste and i wonder what his fight with Rimuru will look like. Pretty excited for
Rimuru vs Yuki
Jul 13, 2021 10:58 AM

May 2021
Slower pacing than usual but good nonetheless, looking forward to the next one! Think I should start reading LNs too
AISHITERU...REM!
Jul 13, 2021 11:00 AM

Mar 2021
Nessu14 said:
That was an actually pretty ok episode overall i tough Yuki would be a useless character with no purpose. But looks like he's going to be an interesting antagoniste and i wonder what his fight with Rimuru will look like. Pretty excited for
Rimuru vs Yuki

well if you are going to stick with this series I'll tell you...

Jul 13, 2021 11:01 AM

Mar 2021
Rem4lifeUwU said:
Slower pacing than usual but good nonetheless, looking forward to the next one! Think I should start reading LNs too
yep they are good.. just a word between us.. please give a slow reading it will help you a lot

Jul 13, 2021 11:01 AM
Feb 2021
I knew something was up with Yuuki Kagurazaka, looks like he ratted out Rimuru so Sakaguchi would fight him. Interesting stuff built up for next week, which looks like it’s gonna be action packed or more involved.
Jul 13, 2021 11:04 AM

Apr 2018
A build up episode, quite nice, refreshed my memories a lot.
The summoning, flashbacks and the meeting.

Who would have thought that Yuuki was actually the antagonist, siding with the demon lords and revived former Demon Lord Kazaream.

Aside from that, the meeting was pretty fun with Veldora xD Love his sense of humor and his personality is just amazing. And damn the ending, Ramiris comes out of nowhere and tells Rimiru that Tempest is about to doom.. S2P1 flashbacks..

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 13, 2021 11:14 AM

Dec 2020
Rem4lifeUwU said:
same here i want to start with the LN too
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jul 13, 2021 12:01 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I didn't mind the slow pacing in this episode compared to how Part 1 was rushed towards the end. So Yuuki is revealed to be the true mastermind that tipped off Hinata which lead to Hinata and Rimuru fighting each other. We don't know what Yukki's goal is, but he seems to have big plans that involves using Rimuru in some sort of way. Having Veldora pop out of nowhere made most of the people who attended the meeting uneasy so Rimuru had to smooth things over by telling the truth. This little arrangement of Humans and Monsters makes the Western Holy Church their enemy and Hinata is still considered as a major threat.

However the leader of the Western Holy Church is actually Demon Lord Valentine in disguise and once again Tempest nation is in danger according to Ramiris.
Jul 13, 2021 12:24 PM

Nov 2014
Build up again. After previous season I'm kinda tempted to just wait and go binge mode.
A shame we Diablo didn't have a chance to show his power. I actually wonder how does he compare to the rest of them.
But yeah, with Rimuru's power up, Veldora and Diablo (who I assume is really strong too), I don't think Hinata is any problem anymore.
Jul 13, 2021 12:34 PM
Feb 2021
If hinata acted only on an anonymous tip w/o doing proper investigation, then her being a protector of law and truthful person isn't going to excuse her actions at leasst for me.
Jul 13, 2021 12:38 PM
Jan 2021
i find it hilarious that Rimuru scolded Veldora and i respect Shion for having the Guts to even pick a fight against Diablo lol. this episode was slow paced but it had lots of build up for future episodes. so i cant wait for the next episode.

Jul 13, 2021 12:44 PM

Jan 2021
Veldora is great, definitely my favorite character in the show. Shion is retarded, not in an endearing way, but in an unbearable way. Her character is so dumb…
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2021

115 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Yesterday, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2021

188 by Failure_No1 »»
Apr 23, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2021

167 by prasos »»
Apr 21, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2021

248 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:49 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2021

141 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 12:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.