Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
To Your Eternity
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 23, 2021 7:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hayase is always going to be a problem in this show due to the nature of her personality and actions. She's fucking insane.

Meanwhile, it's sad to see that Fushi felt helpless to save some of his friends. At least there is some hope with Tonari in this arc. She displays more courage and hope for the people and her friends.
Aug 23, 2021 7:20 AM

Jul 2017
What a surprise, Hayase defending the Jananda citizens against the hoard of Nokkers, of which its numbers aren't dwindling. But her willpower for control of Fushi is stronger than the Nokkers, and her wandering bloodlust doesn't lie.

Tonari and Sander are on their last legs, and Fushi dives into the rescue to rid of the Nokkers zombies. At least...not accounting for Mia, Ooba and Uroy who succumbed to the Nokkers. It's Fushi's choice, that with Hayase's inept mind games, plays hookie with Tonari's life to achieve the goal of not having his hands be tainted by killing people. His choice to save both Tonari and Hayase (with a tit-for-tat treatment), and sending the 3 of their souls to heaven to RIP. To think that this is as far as the OP goes, it's truly 100% spoiler heavy.

The aftermath of all that's happened in the Jananda Island arc: these sacrificial children-cum-close friends/comrades paid their morals and valued lives for the insignificance of the Jananda people, and it's a sad sight to have children warriors fight for adults who can't defend themselves. Jananda has faced disasters one after another, and Tonari and Sander chose to stay behind to lead the remainder (despite their willingness to leave Jananda), to restore and purify the island's dark image once and for all. Things are slowly getting better now to create a different fate, but Fushi has to move on out, bringing Hayase along while keeping the remaining Yanome forces at bay and lead the Nokkers' attack out of the decrepit island to finish this trepidatious arc.

Hayase sure doesn't know when to stop stalking Fushi to the ends of the Earth, an infinitely warped affection of love and death. It's a good thing that he chose to row his own path away from this mad woman, who got her just desserts from being infused by the Nokkers, now in totality. Finally, this insane antagonist is out of the picture.

What lies ahead for Fushi, Tonari's owl Ligard will lead the way. ONLY ONE EPISODE LEFT.
KANLen09Aug 23, 2021 9:56 AM
Aug 23, 2021 7:29 AM

May 2011
KANLen09 said:
It's a good thing that he chose to row his own path away from this mad woman, who got her just desserts from being infused by the Nokkers. Finally, she's out of the picture.

Actually think the opposite of this... We saw in the ep that somehow the nokker kinda sympathized with Hayase's thoughts when it stopped trying to bury itself in Hayase's arm. So it's kinda made me think that they fused so now Fushi has to fight a nokker empowered Hayase.
Aug 23, 2021 8:24 AM

Feb 2021
I hope for the next season soon!
Aug 23, 2021 9:31 AM

Jun 2019
Man... what a psychopath woman Hayase really is. She's here more like from the beginning at this point, not exactly. Is she ever gonna leave Fushi alone?

Jananda has to move forward, so Tonari decided to stay back and look over Jananda there and pull the island from its darkness. I felt bad for Fushi, he's becoming more and more human with each episode, and every time he's going through pain and suffering by losing someone he cares so much.

Just one more episode left in this show. I'm gonna miss this show for sure. Will hope for another season in the future.
Aug 23, 2021 9:37 AM

Jul 2017
ImmortalZero said:
KANLen09 said:
It's a good thing that he chose to row his own path away from this mad woman, who got her just desserts from being infused by the Nokkers. Finally, she's out of the picture.

Actually think the opposite of this... We saw in the ep that somehow the nokker kinda sympathized with Hayase's thoughts when it stopped trying to bury itself in Hayase's arm. So it's kinda made me think that they fused so now Fushi has to fight a nokker empowered Hayase.
It's like 2 beings with a common interest, I'd like to see Fushi fight a Hayase-infused Nokker...
Aug 23, 2021 9:42 AM

Feb 2020
Hayase is such a crazy biatch. Se belongs in a nuthouse.

Great episode once again. Only one more left...

This scene almost teared me up. :(

SerafosAug 24, 2021 12:03 AM
Aug 23, 2021 9:55 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least Tonari didn't die, I'm surprised actually.
Well deserved for Hayase though, she's just a horny fucked up yandere.
Only one episode left :/
Aug 23, 2021 10:04 AM

Feb 2019
We smoking that Hayase pack. Fuck hayase, all my homies hate Hayase. She really did all that shit just to sleep with Fushi.

I’m so glad Tonari survived. Idk what I’d do if all of that group died. Mia and the others deserved better tho. Oima is my goat mangaka but she’s such a sadist.

Can’t believe it’s been 19 eps already, just one more to go. Will definitely miss this on Mondays
Aug 23, 2021 10:05 AM

Sep 2015
Wow ! Hayase has been more reasonable than Fushi and Tonari combined ! Damn shame that Fushi left her behind, there are so much potential to the story she could've been made useful.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Aug 23, 2021 10:05 AM

Jul 2020
Hayase is bat shit crazy, goddamn who hurt her
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Aug 23, 2021 10:09 AM
Sep 2015
Such a bittersweet ending. And the next episode, which will be the final one, is expect to bring the sadness on the same level of the first episode, judging from the preview (as I don't read manga). I can't wait!
Aug 23, 2021 10:35 AM

Oct 2017
Things have calmed down at the jananda island for now but it came at the cost of lots of lives which is nothing new in this anime but it still hurts nonetheless.

Tonari decided to stay at the island and change it. That's admirable of her and I hope she can achieve it. Time for Fushi to say farewell to Tonari came but I hope her wish of meeting with Fushi again someday comes true.

Watching Hayase's distorted love for Fushi was quite something. She fell for him hard, too hard. Thou Fushi was brutal with her. He said "I hate you so I won't feel a thing even if you die" meaning she won't become one with Fushi even in death. Also the nokkar came after Hayase but I highly doubt she died.

One more episode to go, let's see how they wrap this season.
MegamiRemAug 23, 2021 10:00 PM
Aug 23, 2021 10:37 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Finally the opening sequence will stop being a spoiler... I think.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Aug 23, 2021 10:38 AM

Nov 2016
Another arc that hit in the feels. Tonari and Sander survived, but the tragedy of the incident left an overwhelmingly bad taste. Add the fact that farewells are obligatory sad in general. But as always, it wasn't all in vain. Sometimes you gotta dirty your hands for the sake of others. For better or worse, Fushi changed quite a bit again after this experience.

100% for the better gotta be Hayase's pure love. I hope this wasn't the end of her and that we will get Nokkeryase in the future.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 23, 2021 10:45 AM

Dec 2020
Idk but tonari has not such a impact when i see gugu and march. Well it looks that hayase confess to fushi but she got it what she deserved xD.

Next episode finally with pioran..
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Aug 23, 2021 10:49 AM

Jan 2021
The animation was better than the previous episodes. In the end it happened what we expected 0.0

Not gonna lie, Hayase's confession is the creepiest I've ever seen in my life ._.
Hahah, good move Fushi, that relationship was not for you, I would have done the same xd

Well there's only the last episode left, let's see how this series ends
Aug 23, 2021 10:52 AM
Apr 2016
Wonder why didn't Fushi's creator say something to him about the fact there was still one Nocker remaining...
Aug 23, 2021 11:03 AM

Apr 2018
It suprised me to see Hayase saving the citiizens of Jananda. Seems like she has a somewhat human side in her. Probably not..
The moment she tried to kill Tonari, Fushi jumped the hell out of her. That was satisfying as hell. Sadly, he didn't even try to kill her. Which led to Hayase almost killing Tonari. He somehow managed to save them both. And I must say, the OST till this moment was just phenomenal. The fire-breathe scenes were animated really well, matched the amazing soundtrack.

It's finally time to leave the Island. He reflected upon himself and Fushi is moving forward. Leaving Hayase alone in the middle of nowhere. But with a Nokker appeared out of nowhere. And we saw that they sympathized with Hayase's motives. She's not DEAD yet. Out of nowhere, she'll appear in front of Fushi to strike him down again.

Preview scenes; next episode will be wholesome. Time for an reunion.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 23, 2021 11:31 AM

Apr 2015
As much as I wanted Fushi to kill Hayase, it just isn't in his nature. Most interesting thing this episode is the way Hayase and the Nokkers had a connection for a moment. That could be a scary thing for the future, especially when Hayase was taken by a Nokker at the end.

This show just proved me otherwise by not killing off Tonari. One episode to go and I can already feel how they are going to end this...
Aug 23, 2021 11:33 AM
ranked 54 in FAL
Mar 2018
great episode and a real return to form for the series, this arc was quite underwhelming but its ending in this episode was pretty satisfying and by the end of it tonari definitely grew on me, i hope that we will never see her get the parona treatment or anything like that.

the ending with hayase was interesting, i hope she gets to retain her personality, i low-key wanted fushi to travel with her to keep an eye on her, even if he really doesn't want to do that, but i guess this direction could be fine as well.

the jananda arc still lowered my passion towards this series somewhat, but i hope that next week's episode will be another high note and i'll probably still root for another season.
Aug 23, 2021 11:37 AM

Jan 2018
Fushi should've waterboarded that crazy bitch.
Looks like next episode he'll spend time with his one true love, Pioran.
Aug 23, 2021 11:38 AM

Jul 2011
Im curious if Fushi's Yandere GF is alive, I mean she still can make a pact with the Nokkers.

Im sad that Fushi wont keep the owl looking at the preview, would be cool having an owl to travel with.
Aug 23, 2021 11:43 AM

Sep 2007
Obvious plot hole!....Fushi definitely lost his Parona form in the previous ep yet considering one Knokker survived and fused with Hayase wouldn't he have technically not recovered the Parona form?

Of course there was an awkward cut right after Fushi saved Tonari & Hayase from the fire pit (where he supposedly "killed" the "last 3 knokkers") that could have been where he got Parona's form back (thus the Knokker that fused with Hayase was strangely unrelated to the incident) and whoever decided to do that awkward cut just didn't realize some fans be keeping track of this stuff and would notice the disparity.

ok my head hurts now...
On unrelated note. Anyone feel like the cloaked guy is feeling slightly less like an observer and kind of interacts with Fushi a little more especially in this ep? I mean....Fushi actually asked the dude to tell him to direct him towards land and I felt like he really was going to tell him but the bird was there so he passed it to him lol?
The preview also makes it seem like he/it will interact with Pioran but that's just my impression...
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Aug 23, 2021 11:45 AM
Aug 2021
BlichoBoy said:
Im curious if Fushi's Yandere GF is alive, I mean she still can make a pact with the Nokkers.

Im sad that Fushi wont keep the owl looking at the preview, would be cool having an owl to travel with.

I Hope They never make something this Retarded and desgusting 😫
Aug 23, 2021 12:24 PM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
I wonder what will happen with Hayase after she was left with the Nokkers blob. I doubt she'll reappear for the final episode, so if a second season is announced, we'll likely find out then.

Since Tonari didn't die, I'm hedging bets that Pioran will die next episode (most likely due to her age more than anything).
Aug 23, 2021 12:27 PM
Jan 2020
Ikano said:
Obvious plot hole!....Fushi definitely lost his Parona form in the previous ep yet considering one Knokker survived and fused with Hayase wouldn't he have technically not recovered the Parona form?

Of course there was an awkward cut right after Fushi saved Tonari & Hayase from the fire pit (where he supposedly "killed" the "last 3 knokkers") that could have been where he got Parona's form back (thus the Knokker that fused with Hayase was strangely unrelated to the incident) and whoever decided to do that awkward cut just didn't realize some fans be keeping track of this stuff and would notice the disparity.

ok my head hurts now...
On unrelated note. Anyone feel like the cloaked guy is feeling slightly less like an observer and kind of interacts with Fushi a little more especially in this ep? I mean....Fushi actually asked the dude to tell him to direct him towards land and I felt like he really was going to tell him but the bird was there so he passed it to him lol?
The preview also makes it seem like he/it will interact with Pioran but that's just my impression...
The little child who shot the tranqualizer darts had parona in her
Aug 23, 2021 12:30 PM
Nov 2020
Hayase is totally insane. I don’t understand why Fushi decided to save her and didn’t let her die in the flames. It wasn’t even his fault that she fell, so why did he do that?? Now she will cause so many problems in the future and she will kill so many people dear to Fushi thanks to the Nokker inside her (although I really hope she will die after this last event).

Anyway, I’m surprised Tonari survived. I didn’t expect it at all!

One episode left... I'm a little scared. What’s gonna happen?
Aug 23, 2021 12:39 PM

Nov 2019
Somehow Hayase is being used as a X-factor character in the entire cast and it's not working for me at all.
Hopefully it never returns, but instincts tell me otherwise...
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Aug 23, 2021 12:40 PM
Aug 2021
BettaNebula said:
Hayase is totally insane. I don’t understand why Fushi decided to save her and didn’t let her die in the flames. It wasn’t even his fault that she fell, so why did he do that?? Now she will cause so many problems in the future and she will kill so many people dear to Fushi thanks to the Nokker inside her (although I really hope she will die after this last event).

Its Gona bé a huge garbage abomination 😂
Aug 23, 2021 12:43 PM

Aug 2016
So that is the end of that arc, Crazy Bitch was left in a boat and I'm guessing in the future were gonna see her combined with a Nocker, kinda wish she just died.
Final episode looks like it's gonna be a sad one, the preview is hinting at Fushi being hit with the true inevitability of life.

“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Aug 23, 2021 12:48 PM

Nov 2014
I don't get Hayase. She is evil, m'kay, but I just can't hate her. While I wouldn't call her well written antagonist (she is just plain villain), I just like her character. It's a shame that nokker got her I guess... Would be much more fun if Fushi ended in some kind of alliance of convenience with her for one arc.

Surprisingly, I think that was the best arc for me, maybe with the excpetion of the very beginning with boy and wolf. I expected Tonari to get backstabbed or something until the very last moment tho lol.
Aug 23, 2021 12:49 PM

Feb 2007
Aww, Hayase has made a new little friend... ^_^
Aug 23, 2021 12:55 PM

Nov 2011
Damn this episode hit hard. It's heavily hinted that Fushi will return to the Island though. I am shocked Tonari made it out alive. Hayase going to be a Nokker now???

Damn the last episode is next week...and it looks like it might be Piorans last episode as well.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 23, 2021 1:15 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Finally, there are survivors! Based off the Op and last episode's preview, I was sure Tonari would be killed off but I'm glad that I was proven wrong. It's sad what transpired with the other three though.

Honestly, it's difficult to see that the island will quietly just change for good. I feel like we got hints that it might through the goodwill of the minority but well I'd differ on that, that's just my take on the state of the island. Let's hope I'm wrong once again.

Hayase's motive is insane, just as expected. Fushi shoving her off in the middle of the sea seemed like a fine decision but at least take the oars away, lol. Bigger problems in hand though, a combo of Hayase and Knockers certainly doesn't sound friendly.

All in all, this arc was definitely a tier lower than the previous ones but that's not to say that it was bad or anything.

We're already 19 episodes through! It's sad that next episode's last and the content will most likely be just as, if not more, but here's to hoping for a solid finale nonetheless.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 23, 2021 1:22 PM
Nov 2019
Fucking hayase man. So now the nokkers have hayase's boderline super human abilities as well as how they are able to basically become anything. Looking forward to last episode
Aug 23, 2021 1:40 PM

May 2018
It was established early on that Hayase was crazy as hell. Why didn't Fushi just throw her ass overboard?!

I'm also positive that was the Nokker's core screaming because Hayase took a big bite out of it.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Aug 23, 2021 1:46 PM
Mar 2018
The one thing that bothers me is how Kuro (that's what I'm calling him) explicitly said "there are 3 Nokkers left", which was clearly not correct. Did he lie on purpose, or was that runaway Nokker special somehow? It was clearly intelligent, seemingly unlike the others. Maybe it found a way to stay under the radar?

Also, where do the Nokkers come from? How did so many appear suddenly?

So many questions.
Aug 23, 2021 1:59 PM
Mar 2021
Yay Tonari is not dead.
Loved how Fushi rejected Hayase, told her he hates her and left her tied up on a boat among nothing lol epic anime rejections.
Looks like she'll become even more dangerous than she was tho, I think Fushi won't hesitate to kill her next time they meet.
Aug 23, 2021 2:06 PM
Mar 2021
Ah nice to see Fushi can wipe almost nockers and save everyone there.

Look like Fushi is still naive, can't kill ths human yet because the only one he wants to kill just nocker there. But he doesn't want to get Hayase body, that's why he leaves her alone with a nocker left (The Fushi's creator can't detect nocker under sea or out of his detection).

Final episode i will bring my tissue there. I remember what Hayase said in few episodes before. That was a leak, lol.
Aug 23, 2021 2:15 PM

May 2021
I can't see Pioran surviving this, she's also pretty old so....we'll probably see Fushi wandering into the wild at the end of this or something like that.
Aug 23, 2021 2:18 PM

Dec 2014
this anime is so touching...

I wanted to know why the three friends were not added to fushi,,,

what are the conditions....
Aug 23, 2021 2:22 PM

Feb 2013
Ahh this was definitely my favorite arc so far. I'm gonna miss Tonari
Aug 23, 2021 2:28 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
This episode was better than the last two. At least Tonari didn't die and become one of Fushi's other forms. Overall this wasn't the best arc as it had its ups and downs, but I'm glad that portion of the story is over.

One more episode left.
Aug 23, 2021 3:42 PM
Oct 2020
BettaNebula said:

of course he doesn't want to kill her, otherwise he'll have her body, something Fushi doesn't want.
Aug 23, 2021 3:44 PM
Oct 2020
Ittan_Momen said:
It was established early on that Hayase was crazy as hell. Why didn't Fushi just throw her ass overboard?!

I'm also positive that was the Nokker's core screaming because Hayase took a big bite out of it.
of course he doesn't want to kill her, otherwise he'll have her body, something Fushi doesn't want.
Aug 23, 2021 3:59 PM

Feb 2020
so it was established that Fushi can make boats, hasn't been confirmed if he can make a large passenger boat but it's definitely possible. At the very least, he can make an infinite amount of rowboats. In that case, why is anyone staying on Jananda at all? Can't they all leave?? the "we're going to do better" thing is bullshit, they have no resources, no technology, no clean water, probably no teachers/doctors, I'm pretty sure no fucking trees, like what?
Aug 23, 2021 4:11 PM
Apr 2020
That beginning broke every rule we've seen so far about this world, not good.

Hayase seems more immortal than Fushi that turnes into a version of Gugu with a power we've never seen even the 1% of.

Tonari is the first young person accepting their suicidal will, both Gugu and Mash basically run into thier death and so did Tonari firends

Also you should give me backstore before a character dies, not after.

Oh, the black man lies, there was a Nokker more (I don't think it run away from the island in the few minutes between it taking over Hayase and the black man speaking)
Aug 23, 2021 4:19 PM
May 2020
I can't believe this retard didn't kill that crazy bitch. I'm thinking Fushi actually likes Hayase and is keeping her alive just to have a yandere in his life or something.

After all this shit I still think that Hayase is hot tho lol, I'm down bad.

It could be kinda cool if Pioran dies next episode, they could make the last episode amazingly depressive just like the first one was. Idk, just saying
Aug 23, 2021 4:44 PM
Jul 2018
Fushi leaving that island was really big overcoming, what an amazing episode there is one more episode to the end of this show I'm curious how it will be the last of all this.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

238 by MasterHavik »»
Apr 13, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

158 by wallus81 »»
Apr 6, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Usopp8000 - May 17, 2021

152 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2021

345 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2021

150 by wallus81 »»
Mar 28, 2:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.