Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 31, 2021 2:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, Iruma can't even enjoy an amusement park in peace. Then again, we're talking about a supernatural world so I guess it's not surprising.

Despite the danger, I thought this episode was amusing. Plus, Amelie got fired up for the fight, which was cool. Iruma should really be careful wherever he goes.
Jul 31, 2021 2:04 AM

Jul 2017
Iruma did save the kid after all with his ability to avoid dangerous things, his Overwhelming Crisis Evasion ability, and that, Balam-sensei's group gears in action.

Back to the Phantom Rat, Opera is doing all he can to stop its rampage with some double team help from Ameri...and Clara's fooling. But what a difference between classmates, Opera and Kalego handling adult stuff. While with the Mountain Bull, Kalego-sensei's group does what they could too, and Jazz's earpiercer whistle comes in handy to claim an easy victory from 0 to 11...if that was ever the case, and Kalego lands the final punch to claim his. 1 down, 2 to go.

Foreveryone at the emergency evacuation center, Keroli dons her dem-dol Kuromu image to help lift their spirits of hope and allay fear. It's easy for the Rank 6 Ameri to take care of the Phantom Rat with her overwhelming Super Saiyan "Romantista" bloodline magic ability, a buff of the insane type for a demon. Add Keroli's akudol music of influence, and it becomes a power unimaginable for a maiden in love. No wonder her power always works a charm when in front of Iruma in the low-ball moments.

One good thing is that Opera acknowledged Ameri's power, and wants her to work as both his and Grandpa Sullivan's assistant in the household...which means one step closer to Iruma, without all the outside interference. That would be a dream for the ages in consideration.

2 down, 1 to go with the Carmine Dragon. Sabnock and Azz-Azz, ready for the devilish fight!
KANLen09Jul 31, 2021 5:22 AM
Jul 31, 2021 4:20 AM

Jun 2019
A lot of commotion in the amusement park. Iruma managed to save the kid and after that, he decided to save others. The boys tagged along with him on this mission. Adults on the other hand are super freaking powerful. I loved Kalego Sensei flexing on his kids with his powers and hey, they also enjoyed it and took a picture.

Kuromu did a good job by her doing what she did. She really holds the title of dem-idol well. She kept them cool even in that situation. Amelie also got a powerup or more like her skill which was cool to see. Enjoyed another episode of this awesome show.
Jul 31, 2021 4:36 AM

Oct 2017
Yes finally got to see this animated. Ameri was bad ass and really cool. She looked beautiful with her transformation. Also her bloodline magic is amusing.
Jul 31, 2021 4:42 AM

Jan 2021
Ne Kalego, I think you should have done that before 😂
Crome giving a concert in the middle of the apocalypse xd
Ameri with white hair supersaiyan mode? I'll take it c:

Epic episode, now it's Iruma's group's turn (*´▽`*)
Jul 31, 2021 4:52 AM

Jan 2021
EXTREMELY good episode.

"Kuromu" appearing was pretty funny.

Ameri was really cool and Opera was as cool as ever. What is the "secret weapon" Opera asked from Clara?

Jazz's team was okay, but Kalego beating it in a single strike after they thought they won was really funny.

Iruma manages to save the kids who were caught in the destruction, and in the next episode we'll see their fight.
DepressedCharaJul 31, 2021 5:05 AM
Jul 31, 2021 5:11 AM
Sep 2015
I feel like a monster that Jazz/Kalego defeat is stronger than that Amelie/Opera face. But the strongest one will definitely fighting against Iruma team.

Love Sukima, Jazz is afraid of "indirect kiss" from his big brother. He lose the bet, but the real question is, did his big brother use that whistle before? I hope he did. I love to ship a forbidden relationship like this. It's a demon world anyway so human's morality and ethic can't apply to this world.
Jul 31, 2021 5:15 AM
Aug 2019
Just one word : EPIC
Jul 31, 2021 5:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was so great! Seeing all of these team work to defeat the monsters thanks to their powers, Amélie's power is pretty good for how physically strong she can be thanks to it, and we even got a idol representation xD it's not finished for the fights though
Jul 31, 2021 6:08 AM

Jul 2017
That was so awesome. Amelie stole the show with channeling her inner Kuromu to just kick some monster ass on her own. Loved how she even is willing to 'put the offer on hold' from Opera, just for Iruma lol. Kallego also had his cool moments with obliterating one of the others. Next episode focuses on Iruma's group now, this episode was a lot of fun.
Jul 31, 2021 6:13 AM

Nov 2011
I think we all know who the GOAT of this episode was.

Fantastic episode. And we got to hear Amelie sing as well.

Side note: That Kalego Sensei picture moment was SMOOTH!!! Such a cool moment.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 31, 2021 6:57 AM

Dec 2011
I have been waiting for this episode since reading it in the manga and it didn't disappoint me. Most everyone get to shine this episode especially Ameri mesmerize us with that beautiful form she has...
Next episode is so much hype to see the others shines...
Jul 31, 2021 7:06 AM

May 2019
I refuse to believe such an accomplished criminal group who planned this raid and infiltration for months and interacted with the main characters wouldn't have seen obviously famous demons like Kalego-sensei who would solo their distraction plan and just wait one more day hahahaha

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Jul 31, 2021 7:21 AM
Mar 2019
This amusement park arc is so AMAZING that every episodes leave me so impatient for the next! It was SUPER EPIC. I freaking love this 2nd season :)

It's interesting how Iruma can change the mentality of his friends, saving in the mean time a lot of people.
Jul 31, 2021 8:15 AM

Jul 2014
Based on this episode, I feel like this show could have made for a good battle shounen had it wanted to go down that path. In particular, Ameri was awesome this episode, both in combat and for her romantic delusions stemming from Opera's work offer.
Jul 31, 2021 9:00 AM
Jul 2018
Atavistic said:
Based on this episode, I feel like this show could have made for a good battle shounen had it wanted to go down that path. In particular, Ameri was awesome this episode, both in combat and for her romantic delusions stemming from Opera's work offer.
exactly bro lol it was almost as if i was watching a battle shounen so cool and fun 😂
Jul 31, 2021 9:05 AM

Feb 2019
Ultra instinct Ameri lets goooooooo. That was so sick, definitely one of the best episodes we’ve had of this show. Animation was very well done today. Opera san getting some shine as well which is always nice
Jul 31, 2021 9:15 AM

Oct 2008
Kalego's badass!
w0w! surprised that Amelie is this level of strongk!
and next is Azu-Kun + Sablo versus Carmine Dragon!
5/5.

Jul 31, 2021 9:35 AM

Dec 2013
Loved this episode, we got to see Iruma serious once again even if only for a moment while dodging like a pro, Ameri kicking ass with the perfect bloodline ability for a proud family, next episode more awesomeness to come.

I love the fact that Elizabetta is a really kind and caring girl and not uptight.
Jul 31, 2021 9:42 AM
Mar 2020
Has been a while since I was shaking over cool action shot's but dayum, some of the panel's this episode, SHIVERS
Jul 31, 2021 10:12 AM

Jun 2019
Best episode of this arc so far. Almost all the students did something useful and the action wasn’t too bad either. I didn’t even realize that we haven’t been shown Ameri’s ability yet, but it ended up being a pretty interesting one that fits her character. Hopefully the next episode delivers as well.
Jul 31, 2021 10:24 AM

Oct 2007
Kalego is badass, blocking the attack of the monster, and then summoning his familiar to finish the monster in one shot. This makes me think, in season 1, he can probably beat the Guardian (giant bird that Iruma befriended) if it attacked him.

Ameri fighting with the Panther Rat. Wow, so she's actually rank 6. The background music made me feel I'm watching Symphogear! lol Nice fight. And the thought of living in the same house as Iruma, and being his waifu made her so interested. XD
Jul 31, 2021 10:47 AM

Sep 2020
this episode was dope!
Jul 31, 2021 10:57 AM

Dec 2015
Hiper Super Ultra Mega Kawaii Adorable Ameri !!!!
Jul 31, 2021 11:19 AM

May 2018
Good episode! Nicely animated as well which I did not expect. Now the only monster left is the red dragon
Jul 31, 2021 12:05 PM

Aug 2016
Great episode!!
Ameri- Badass as a future demon queen should be
Opera- Badass
Kalego- Supreme Badass
Kerori - Superstar
Jazz- Big Bro energy
Clara- girl just to have fun
Jul 31, 2021 1:06 PM

Nov 2012
I'm beginning to think a relationship between Kalego and I won't work out, you know, besides the fact that he's not real and all. We don't seem to find the same things fun.

Kalego and Opera were like beast, what beast? Kalego used 1 spell and took down Mountain Bull. Opera holding off the rat with one hand like hollup I gotta talk to my girls for a second.

I'm kinda wishing I had Ameri's power, but I'd totally misuse it and wind up in traction. hmmm maybe Kalego and I are a lot alike.
Jul 31, 2021 1:47 PM

Aug 2020
This episode gives me chills. Opera and Ameri are a really great team in this episode, Clara being Clara, Kalego being badass one shoting a monster and Keroli being so cute it's practically a crime.

Jul 31, 2021 2:35 PM

Jul 2016
It seems this arc's budget went all to Amelie's fight scene and I'm totally fine with that decision. Seriously, she looked so cool and badass!
Not to mention I love how her Blood-line Magic works as a "double edged sword" in the sense that she needs to be in perfect control of her mental state while using it. Quite OP ability for someone who always has a clear view of both her priorities and ambitions. That's for sure.

Awesome episode. Amelie practically solo-ing a Magical Beast was the highlight but I also liked seeing how each one of Iruma's classmates was helpful in one way or another.

And on a side note, I was totally expecting Kalego to flex his powers at some point and the scene didn't disappoint in the slightest. Him placing a chair to sit on top of the defeated beast was such a chad moment too.
Jul 31, 2021 2:42 PM
Dec 2018
Animation quality was top notch on this episode.

Ameri changing her mind lmao

Latest reviews: Mushoku Tensei P2 🤮 • Meikyuu Black Company 💰 • Tsukimichi 🌙
Jul 31, 2021 5:36 PM

Aug 2014
An awesome and adorable episode.
Epic fight scenes combined with funny and adorable moments from everyone. Nice to see the characters act more on their emotions and display what they value.
Also, surprised that Ameri and Klara still get cuter <3
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Jul 31, 2021 6:45 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh yeah, Ameri-san looks so cool this episode. Almost forget its Saori inside of her, by hearing that fierceful voice under that tone. However Ameri never forget about the usual trait which get flustered easily when its talk about Iruma-kun. Kek end, and nice fight overall. Nice song too in the middle. Never get tired with Nao's cuteness voice, ngl. Glad its back even if its just for a while.

Meanwhile, Jazz and the rest of the team put some good effort there. Nice plan, really unbeliavable. But, Kalego-kun seemed to be the one to land the final blow. Because why not? Thats the adult show-off for yah.

In the other hand, everyone helped Iruma-kun released the anger. Balam-sensei might be get some good action next, together with the others. So, lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 31, 2021 7:44 PM
Jul 2021
Great great great
Jul 31, 2021 7:52 PM
Jul 2021
I've always loved the Iruma-Kun manga, I think it's probably one of the best mordern shounen, and it has peaked countless times.

Yet, I never thought too much of the anime, it wasn't bad by any means just.. Not what I expected from an anime adaptation.
That way of thinking, changed with this episode, both animation and visuals were stellar, the ost chosen was just amazing, and the voice acting was as always, just perfect.
The pacing of it was also really good, it was not only a good adaptation from the original material, but a good episode by itself.
I loved it.
Aug 1, 2021 7:40 AM

Mar 2016
Really good episode. Kalego and Amelie stole the spotlights here.

skysurf said:
Animation quality was top notch on this episode.

Ameri changing her mind lmao

I wouldn't say it's top notch animation at all, as there's still quite a bit of silly jank, but it's certainly the best visual consistency than most of the other episodes from this series.
Aug 1, 2021 8:10 AM
Aug 2020
Iruma's skill really came in handy for saving that kid! I loved the action scenes in this ep. Opera, Kalego sensei, Ameri all have insane fighting skills, i loved it. s2 is amazing! i love how many amazing episodes we got this season <3

excited for balam sensei team action next ep!!
Aug 1, 2021 1:14 PM

Feb 2020
The animation for this episode was better than usual, especially when Ameri was the focus, and I loved it!

Also, Kalego-sensei's team photo looks great!

Just a random guy who likes random stuff (ᐛ)و
Also, nice to meet you ;)
Aug 1, 2021 7:38 PM
Nov 2019
They really went all out in this episode. Pretty sure every character got a chance to shine. Though I'd say the best were Iruma, Kalego, and of course Ameri.
Aug 1, 2021 11:39 PM

Mar 2018
Love all the ost and action on this episode. I guess you could count Iruma's disaster evasion ability as his bloodline magic, huh?
Aug 2, 2021 12:07 PM
Oct 2017
KanameYuuki said:

I love the fact that Elizabetta is a really kind and caring girl and not uptight.

I feel Elizabetta is a bit of an overlooked character, but she gets more time to shine later in the manga. Hopefully we will get a season 3 and 4 so we can get to those chapters. One of the "problems" with the misfit class is that there are 9 boys but only 3 girls and Clara and Kerori have enough to do as it is, so Elizabetta kind of takes the role as the "normal" girl.
Aug 3, 2021 2:52 AM
Apr 2021
I can't wait to see the next episode. I wonder what the secret weapon is lol

also I just realized how underappreciated Elizabetta is. Enjoyed every of her ara-aras
RAM1ELAug 3, 2021 3:24 AM
Aug 3, 2021 4:09 PM

Nov 2009
Interesting ability there Ameri.

Self-suggestion for Ultra Instinct.

Then her imagination runs wild thinking about living with Iruma... (tho they didn't use the joke "do you want a bath, dinner [or me]" guess they don't want ppls to talk about 14-15 years old thinking lewd, so they just went with "bath or dinner")

___ ___ ___

LOL @ Kalego team tho... turns out their combo was just so-so to Kalego, and then the magical beast got one-shoted by Kalego... lol
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 3, 2021 8:28 PM
Jul 2021

I just realized the three monsters kind of mirror the opening trio here somewhat. (its a bit of a stretch) Carmine Dragon on the right, Mountain Bull front left and right behind, the ratty man is almost the Panther Rat. At least in motif.
This episode was pretty awesome and I love how selfishly selfless they are all being.
Aug 4, 2021 8:44 AM

Mar 2017
Wow... Kalego actually turned this chaos into an opportunity to assess his group looool

Ameri is too awesome! Her ability is really cool and I love how it powers up based on ur self-belief. Also how cute is it that she used her feelings for Iruma to get stronger?! Ameri is so amazing that even Opera acknowledged her; a miracle in itself!
Aug 5, 2021 4:43 AM

Jun 2015
Everyone is too cool, especially Opera and Ameri! They could have had a bit better animations in non-important parts, but I guess they had to hold back for Kuromu and Ameri. :P
Aug 5, 2021 9:36 PM

Dec 2020

The action was superb, and something unseen Ameri and Opera on the area here in the episode. Iruma saves the children.

Aug 13, 2021 2:06 PM

Mar 2010
Ameri is best gal, and holy shit what great yet fast battles, sometimes thats all we need. But jesus christ ameri was just breath taking.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 18, 2021 3:57 PM

Jul 2012
Amazing episode!!
I loved seeing their fights, especially Ameri! Her power is really interesting!
Sep 30, 2021 6:17 AM

Oct 2016
I loved this episode a lot, that was amazing. THEY GAVE AMERI ALL THE BUDGET LET'S GO. When Kuromu started singing the song, I noticed that the song would be perfect for Ameri, and then she started singing it while fighting. Perfection. Nice to see 2 of my most favorite characters in the show Ameri and Opera working together, and also Kuromu being the cutest.

Kalego being a chad though damn, one slapped that magical beast and then took a picture, based. Looks like next episode will be Alice and Sabnock's turn, let's go.
Nov 9, 2021 5:11 PM

Oct 2019
Arguably an even better episode than the previous one. We finally saw Amelie's bloodline ability ('the ultimate self-suggestion' indeed) and saw both her and Opera in action against that huge-ear rat. As expected Iruma moved to save the children, and his group supported him fully; well, probably everyone except that self-absorbed narcissist.

Kerori transformed Supergirl-like to the No 1 dem-idol Kuromu, and her part in enchanting and calming the panicked natives was at least just as important as that of the fighters outside. If she hadn't been there most likely many of them would have been trampled to death at the narrow exit. As for Clara she was hilarious as always.

I think this season is more powerful than the first one. I like that they stopped focusing almost exclusively on Iruma and his two 'satellites' and they're showing us that the other students are not mere 'extras'.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

51 by kejora »»
Yesterday, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 29, 2021

56 by kejora »»
Yesterday, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Sep 4, 2021

88 by Manasubeef »»
Mar 20, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 5, 2021

70 by Manasubeef »»
Mar 18, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 14, 2021

45 by Muow »»
Feb 1, 7:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.