Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 25, 2021 5:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, Gen is quite clever knowing what's real and fake. Oh and now, Chrome really is a free man after escaping.

The episode is alright and of course has another invention in the form of a tank thanks to Senku and his scientific mind. I always admire how far Senku takes his ideas into his plans.
Feb 25, 2021 5:59 AM

Feb 2018
So that is their plan?

No matter how many times I can see, Asagiri Gen's acting is really funny. Although Gen can imitate her voice, singing talent cannot be imitated, therefore talent is a special. I really don't really understand English so I don't really understand their conversation, even though it's a native language I hesitate to grasp the meaning of their conversation. I was a shocked by Yuzuriha, did it really put the stone statues back together? Tbh, It was like putting together a jigsaw puzzle, only that it was part of the human body. Let's just say Yuzuriha is putting back a dinosaur fossil like archaeologists do, only it's a human.

Offers team work, "I don't want to see anyone die in front of me" Is that a flashback, I think so. And yeah war has begin, they're joined the team... And also nice tank.

Feb 25, 2021 7:01 AM
Aug 2020
Besides AoT The Final Season, Stone Wars is easily my favorite sequel this season
Feb 25, 2021 7:19 AM
Jul 2018
oh dammmnn this episode was nice, taiju and yuzuriha are finally back, we've been waiting so long. glad ukyo is on their side too now, that'll be a huge help. now that tsukasa's discovered the phone i wonder whats gonna happen... dont think too much is gonna change though since they're already attacking and he doesnt know who the people who were meeting there were.
Feb 25, 2021 7:27 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
Ukyo's hearing is way too OP. There's no way he can notice a lack in throat vibrations šŸ¤Ø

It's cool to see him finally converting to Senku's side though, along with Niki and the others.

Taiju also finally making his return and reunion with Senku, just in time for the actual battle.
Feb 25, 2021 7:37 AM

Jan 2014
Bruh I'm so happy to seem them actually face to face again. To see Taiju finally seeing and not just hearing Senku after all this time. Aaaaaaaaa so lovely.
Feb 25, 2021 7:49 AM

Jun 2019
Great to see we got Ukyo on our side. Also, some other people as well. Senku and others are ready for the war. Tsukasa found out about the telephone but it's too late. Senku already going to attack in the next episode. Great episode.
Feb 25, 2021 8:01 AM
Sep 2015
As a pro-peace, it's always bugging me that some people were killed in this anime, it's the only thing that prevent Dr.Stone from being a perfect anime. And guess what, this episode just miraculously fix this problem! Though I always anticipate that destroyed people can be revive, but I didn't get my hope up.

But this episode also introduce another problem, Hyogo is now a suspect murderer. I hope it's not the case, maybe he pretend to kill some people but just secretly making his own army instead, I'm looking forward to it. But as long as there's no casualty, Dr.Stone has a chance to be a perfect anime.
Feb 25, 2021 8:02 AM

Feb 2019
And the war finally begins, that final shot of the episode gave me goosebumps. Nice Ukyo backstory and Taiju’s return! Really good episode.
Feb 25, 2021 8:03 AM

Dec 2014
Ukyo turned out to be a great guy, he's got a kind heart and I'm glad he joined forces with Senkuu.

Why did Tsukasa show up at the grave of all places to place Yo's remains? Wasn't that supposed to be Senkuu's grave or is that where they buried the other people he mentioned?

Taijuu reuniting with Senkuu was great. :)
Feb 25, 2021 8:05 AM
Oct 2016
The kingdom of science is playing with a full deck which means its time for the climax of the stone wars! This last pre battle move by Senku to acquire as many member of the Tsukasa Empire beforehand to bring them over to his side using the Lillian recording and Gen impression. Luckily a few of them did, until Ukyo came over and the whole plan was put into jeopardy. Ukyo with his super hearing could of course figure out it was Gen impersonating Lillian. A moving conversation between Ukyo and Senku about Ukyo joining the kingdom of science under his one condition. Basically aligning with Senku goal of no killing which he wanted to do anyway. Loved the moment at the end of Taiju and Yuzuriha joining the Kingdom of Science properly before the final battle against Tsukasa!
Feb 25, 2021 8:07 AM

Apr 2020
Looking forward to the next episode of this, left us on a cliff-hanger at the end :/
Feb 25, 2021 8:11 AM

Jan 2009
Ukyo joined team science now too

the final battle begins

Feb 25, 2021 8:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So it turns out that this guy is actually a philanthropist and he wants to save the statues too, nice, and also now they're all reunited, that end of episode is sure extremely interesting, I can't wait to see the next episode now :(
Feb 25, 2021 8:21 AM

Jul 2017
Another battle of the Stone Wars, and it's back to stealing the nitric acid used to make gunpowder.

HAHA I'm still impressed that Gen does the impersonation job well, now trained by Lillian and sound-proofed herself. The secret mission of Taiju and Yuzuriha...doesn't escape the owl-eared Ukyo, who's quite the Idealist coward on the other side of the coin, seeing the humanity resurrection plan of Senku's.

A large-scale operation like that, if they can reel in Ukyo's help (and they did), it'd be VERY beneficial. But the power imbalance between Tsukasa and Hyoga, 2 massive leaders, 2 very divergent ideals.

The re-surfacing Taiju and Yuzuriha finalizing Senku's army, and let the 20 second invasion decide humanity!

Another fantastic episode, we're reaching the start and climax of the Stone Wars soon!
Feb 25, 2021 8:25 AM

May 2020
Yuzuriha should be appreciated more, she has such a hard and important task to fulfill!!!! I expected that Ukyou was one of the good ones, but damn he's the sweetest...
Hyouga's eyes ^^ and Tsukasa's face when he found out he has been played, everything's been happening right under his nose lol.
Feb 25, 2021 8:25 AM

Mar 2020
Omg what a cliffhanger, looking for the next episode!

Feb 25, 2021 8:32 AM
Jan 2021
Why didn't anyone mention Yu-Kun, His reaction was hella funny.
the episode was great, another great use of electrolysis in the tank. Tsukasa knows about the phone, omg I wonder what will happen now. I forgot the fact that taiju was strong as well lol.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 25, 2021 8:53 AM

Oct 2020
Best episode so far in my opinion! There are so many great anime this season.

So happy Ukyo finally switched over. He was just too interesting of a character to not have switch over. Seems like a lot of Tsukasa's army is crumbling, with Senku acquiring more with Gen's impersonation trick and Yo just straight up running away LOL. I wonder if he'll show up again.

Taiju and Yuzuriha finally get to see Senku again, and that final frame of them all jumping into battle was epic. Can't wait for next week!
Feb 25, 2021 9:01 AM

Oct 2009
Gen's still a little sh×t, and Ukyo's character building was quite nicely done. Overall good balance of silly shenanigans and lots of dramatic closeup moments - but Yuzuriha's secret mission really seems unreal. And yes, that's saying something in this universe.
Feb 25, 2021 9:42 AM
Oct 2020
This has really set the stakes and tension high. I love it!
Feb 25, 2021 9:44 AM

Dec 2013
That was an amazing episode, so emotional, Yuzuriha had to go through a lot, an incredible will power having to handle basically human corpses and then knowing that Ukyo had a noble cause to do what he did, finally after so much time the gang is reunited once again.
Feb 25, 2021 9:45 AM

Oct 2020
This was a super fun episode. Glad to see we get another commander on Team Senku! Next episode is going to be pretty amazing for sure.

āœ§ ļ¼“ļ¼Øļ¼„ ļ¼®ļ¼©ļ¼§ļ¼Øļ¼“ ļ¼³ļ¼Øļ¼Æļ¼®ļ¼„ ļ¼µļ¼°ļ¼Æļ¼® ļ¼“ļ¼·ļ¼Æļ¼Œ ļ¼­ļ¼„ ļ¼† ļ¼¹ļ¼Æļ¼µ āœ§ ļ¼¦ļ¼Æļ¼²ļ¼µļ¼­ ļ¼³ļ¼„ļ¼“ ļ¼¢ļ¼¹ļ¼šļ¼³ļ¼”ļ¼©ļ¼®ļ¼“ļ¼ŗļ¼„ļ¼°ļ¼Ø āœ§

Feb 25, 2021 10:07 AM
Dec 2017
This might not be the most ambitious series, but I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty hype! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Feb 25, 2021 10:14 AM

Apr 2014
Dude. This episode was really tense for me. The lying part of Lillian herself was where I had to pause and take a break because once the truth is revealed. Everything is going to hell. But we see Ukyo. Oh man. That guy is no joke that his hearing knows what is up. But deep down he is a good guy after seeing Yuzuriha trying to save everyone when they got shattered by Tsukasa. Ukyo has one condition that they do not kill anyone. Which seems very simple enough for Senku since he wants to do this bloody siege. Poor Tsukasa he was given a lie from one subordinate to say that Yo died because he thought his life was over. What the heck. Well. Tsuakasa is at a big disadvantage. He just lost some very good men, and not only that he just found out too late about Senku's phone. Yeah this is all or nothing.
Feb 25, 2021 10:21 AM

Jan 2021
So I think this gonna be a 12 or 13 episode season not like season 1 where it has 24 episode
Feb 25, 2021 10:26 AM

Nov 2017
Can't wait for the next episode. Tsusaka found the phone, but what will that mean for Senku?

Also, caught this fuck-up. Unless it's intentional, he's not actually holding the string for the bow. Pretty sure it was like this in the episode where they place the phone first.

Feb 25, 2021 10:41 AM

Aug 2013
Finally, Taiju and Yuzuriha were able to meet with Senkuu.

Also, Yuzuriha sewing those clothes so quickly was really cute and funny.

Let the fight that will decide humanity's fate begin.

Feb 25, 2021 10:42 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Something about these episodes that just make it seem like it’s over in five minutes. Guess I am subconsciously really enjoying this. Gotta love that next episode title though: “final battle”, more like first and ONLY battle, lol

Now yes this is anime where the craziest things happen. But finding all the pieces of several broken statues and piecing them all together is just, the most unrealistic thing I’ve ever seen in anime. Sure a guy can get punched to the moon, but for me, my mind just can’t comprehend this

Just realized how family friendly this anime is, probably the most PG series airing this season. Like they’re not even going to shed a drop of blood, and going all Batman with no killing. Would I have liked it to have a more mature rating? Maybe. But what it is is actually really good. It’s rare to have an anime where you won’t get totally embarrassed if your parents suddenly walk in. Like even something innocent like horimiya has implied sex, but dr stone? I can’t remember a single thing that you would add to a parents guide.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 25, 2021 10:58 AM

Oct 2017
Anime_Jesus said:
Can't wait for the next episode. Tsusaka found the phone, but what will that mean for Senku?

Also, caught this fuck-up. Unless it's intentional, he's not actually holding the string for the bow. Pretty sure it was like this in the episode where they place the phone first.

He's aiming at where the noise came from, he's not going to shoot runing in the middle of the night so he's just using it as a target point.
Also something unrelated, it is very difficult to hold an old bow like that.
ChanbaraFeb 25, 2021 11:02 AM
Feb 25, 2021 11:00 AM

Mar 2016
I already know the whole story of this arc, so I can only talk about how well done the art, animation, soundtrack and voice acting are. And, well, they are very well done.

Am I weird for wanting to see Ukyo fall down with a cute 'kya!'?
Feb 25, 2021 11:26 AM

Sep 2019
The team is back together. It's nice to see Ukyo's real feelings.
Feb 25, 2021 11:41 AM

Jun 2019
KamiTheGod said:
So I think this gonna be a 12 or 13 episode season not like season 1 where it has 24 episode

11 episodes for this season sadly.
Feb 25, 2021 11:45 AM

Jan 2021
ItsR0b0tNinja said:
KamiTheGod said:

11 episodes for this season sadly.
man that's a let down.
Feb 25, 2021 11:45 AM

May 2016
I was speechless 5/5
impressed how good this show progressed, I definitely thought it would a boring season
but damn I was mistaken each episode is 5/5
Feb 25, 2021 11:51 AM

Oct 2020
Yuzuriha literally putting the broken humans back together is insane. I could not imagine how time consuming that is. Episode MVP for sure.

Really glad they chose to have Tsukasa completely ignorant of the phone. So far they have depicted him as completely intractable. I was worried that they were going to keep up his "super cool guy who knows everything" persona until the bitter end.

Feb 25, 2021 11:51 AM

Jun 2019
KamiTheGod said:
man that's a let down.

Yup. But i suppose its either a fast paced 11 or a drawn out 13 for this arc.

Raizel said:
I was speechless 5/5
impressed how good this show progressed, I definitely thought it would a boring season
but damn I was mistaken each episode is 5/5

Definatly fast paced compared to the first season.
Feb 25, 2021 11:52 AM

Jun 2019
One of the best episodes this season.

I liked how they revealed Ukyou’s beliefs and motivations, making it seem logical that he would turn to Senku’s side. I also liked how Yuzuriha actually had an important mission to rebuild the destroyed statues and not relegating her to the sidelines.

That being said, I am still not buying how they are able to power this tank and create the tank barrel. At least show us the workstation for all of it.
Feb 25, 2021 12:30 PM

Nov 2017
THIS SHOT GAVE ME HELLA CHILLS

absolutely amazing episode as usual, dr. stone stays goated!
"Leonardo... it wasn't, by any means, only your eyes that we welcomed into Libra."
- Klaus von Reinherz
Feb 25, 2021 12:35 PM
Nov 2020
Finally the war is about to start :)
Feb 25, 2021 12:40 PM
Oct 2014
Yo faking his death on an impulse. “Time to reset my life again” what a free spirit
Feb 25, 2021 12:53 PM
Dec 2020
I’d say I really like the way things are going for now. I’m somehow expecting a plot twist hopefully. Also glad that Ukyo joined finally.

I feel like Hyoga will turn on tsukasa or maybe the other way round ļ¼Ÿ idk but I’m excited for the next episode
Feb 25, 2021 12:55 PM
Aug 2017
phantomfandom said:
As a pro-peace, it's always bugging me that some people were killed in this anime, it's the only thing that prevent Dr.Stone from being a perfect anime. And guess what, this episode just miraculously fix this problem! Though I always anticipate that destroyed people can be revive, but I didn't get my hope up.

But this episode also introduce another problem, Hyogo is now a suspect murderer. I hope it's not the case, maybe he pretend to kill some people but just secretly making his own army instead, I'm looking forward to it. But as long as there's no casualty, Dr.Stone has a chance to be a perfect anime.

What? Bro the thing that makes me dislike it is that they go baby mode with the story. The story would have been so much better and realistic if it actually showed the hardship and cruelty of war.
Feb 25, 2021 1:06 PM

Mar 2017
Now that was exhilarating! My heart was pounding when Tsukasa started digging up the gravesite but unfortunately for him, he was just a teeny bit too late! The moment when Taiju & Yuzuriha met the Kingdom of Science was awesome too!

Ukyo is such an awesome character; all he wanted all along was to see humanity live in peace instead of the needless death that he saw in his life before the stone. He's such a kind, compassionate and altruistic person and I'm so happy that he's joined the Kingdom of Science!
Feb 25, 2021 1:07 PM
Jul 2019
Seriously, making up a story that the US is back in business???

But uh oh. Tsukasa just found out that phone thing......
Feb 25, 2021 1:34 PM

Mar 2020
Looks like Ukyou's true feelings have been revealed. He wishes to avoid death as much as possible. Senku promised him no causalities, he now switches sides.

I Wonder where Uei wondered off to.

Senku has all his pieces where he wants them to be. All he needs to do now is execute his plan properly to achieve his objective.
Feb 25, 2021 1:40 PM
May 2020
So mAny plot holes.This anime already has many plot holes and now this!
This ep was meh
Feb 25, 2021 1:47 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Gen's imitation of Liilian's voice was enough draw people to Senku's side, but it wasn't enough to fool Ukyo's super hearing. It seems that Ukyo is a kind person who values life and was convinced to join Senku's side. I was amazed that Yuzuriha was able to put together the stone statues that Tsukasa broke down because that took some serious attention to detail. The Kingdom of Science begins their final assault on the Tsukasa Empire by taking over the miracle cave. How is Tsukasa going to respond now that he found the cell phone? How long before Yo joins the Kingdom of Science now that he faked his death to the Tsukasa Empire?

I also want to give credit to the Japanese Voice Actors for saying their English lines, because I know it wasn't easy for them. Their pronunciation was a little bit off though.
Feb 25, 2021 2:28 PM

Apr 2015
Amazing episode. Kudos to Yuzuriha for carrying out that difficult but super secret mission.

They managed to win over Ukyo and honestly, I can't blame him. Senku had a simular experience with Tsukasa smashing the statues in front of him.

A victory with no casualties is going to be tough, cause I am expecting that Tsukasa will not surrender by any means.

Building up to the battle is over, now I am excited for next week and see what they will do with the tank. I loved the look on Tsukasa's face when he discovered the "phone" and especially cause he found the phone far too late.
Feb 25, 2021 2:48 PM

Nov 2019
I love how lightcore this show is. This has to be the most chilled war arc in contemporary shonen.

Ukyo turned out to be a man with a soul. Yuzuriha did God's work. I mean it's a ridiculous job to do, forget about succeeding in it. But there are superhumans like Tsukasa in this show, so...

Tsukasa found out the phone way too late; and it seems Hyouga might have his own plans. Makes sense, cause not everyone can become truly loyal to a person just because he/she's powerful and charismatic. And the life saving of the elderly also hints at a Tsukasa redemption, let's see what happens. We hardly knew you, Yo kun!
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

237 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 9, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

181 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2021

168 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

129 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 18, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2021

134 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 15, 12:01 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.