Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 18, 2021 6:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The stone is broken and she's alive!

This was a tense episode especially with Tsukasa's presence, a dynamite being stolen, and Homura's presence. I kinda like how Senki faces all his problemas as usual with that level of confidence.

Only one more episode left ! Crazy how this episode escalated.
Mar 18, 2021 7:00 AM

Feb 2018
Yeah, so this is the climax of second season? Tsukasa waited a long time to see imouto wake up and this war happened because of imouto, idk. Just thinking about it makes me dizzy. Ma, Mini is actually an interesting episode, I didn't expect it to be like this. Tsukasa is really a siscon, I mean it's really cool. Tsukasa protects his imouto like a hero. It was really pierced and bleeding, it is hard to heal such wounds when you live in the stone world. Is there no second miracle water source, I do not understand. Senku grabbed Tsukasa's hand, even so the intense incident when Tsukasa was stabbed had not ended. Spear is so op in stone world.Is this the first time seeing Senku's limp hair?

Even though he was stabbed, Tsukasa could still stand up? How can people stand up even though they have had holes in their lungs. How op you're. Recalling Tsukasa's promise, there's no danger will come to Senku. So they become a team, this is so awesome with that team work. So this battle was won by Senku and Tsukasa, I wonder how much that voltage is.

Electrodes, Stun gun, Batteries, dynamite, and electricity .... I felt like going to school, thanks for remind me back to my fking physics lessons.
Mar 18, 2021 7:52 AM

Feb 2019
Finally, the only part of stone wars that I was looking forward to seeing adapted is finally here.

What a job by TMS of bringing these chapters to life. Senku and Tsukasa tag teaming with the second OP which is one of my all time faves blasting... goosebumps man. Probably the best Dr. Stone ep all time.

Looking forward to the finale and hopefully 3rd season/petrifaction island is soon to follow.
Mar 18, 2021 7:54 AM
Aug 2020
This episode was too short 😫 I want more
Mar 18, 2021 8:03 AM

Dec 2014
Fantastic episode, that was awesome.

Hyouga's coup was pretty obvious and it was all but known that he would try to use Tsukasa's sister as a way to weaken him.

The Senkuu Tsukasa tag team against Hyouga was awesome, the stun gun was too cool and the final scene with both of them on the ground looking at the moon was great too. I'm curious if Tsukasa can survive, I don't think they would be able to treat a punctured lung or can they?

Next episode is titled "Prologue of Dr.Stone", are we gonna get some background on how the petrification happened?
Mar 18, 2021 8:05 AM
Sep 2015
Bad news for me when Tsukasa stop remaining shirtless as soon as he stop being a villain.

But Hyoga becoming shirtless as soon as he becoming a villian LOL.

I want to be in the middle of them ;)
Mar 18, 2021 8:07 AM
Jul 2018
damn i knew hyoga was sus from the beginning, good thing they got rid of him and i guess now we can finally move on to the next arc and start rebuilding and stuff. hope they're alright though, seems like they can still be saved so it'd be nice if the others found them and helped them.
Mar 18, 2021 8:16 AM

Jun 2019
Mirai is alive and well. I'm happy for Tsukasa.
Also, it could be bad for them since one dynamite is missing and Homura is not here as well.
Things escalated really quickly after that.
Only one more episode left in this season. I'm hoping for a 3rd season.
Mar 18, 2021 8:17 AM
Oct 2016
Talk about exhilarating! Senku and Tsukasa teaming up finally! Hyoga going full betrayal wanting neither the dream that Tsukasa talked about bringing back the young nor what Senku talked about bringing back everyone. Hyoga is one of those elitists bastards who thinks only the so called upper class should be allowed to get revived. Arrogant as all hell this guy thinking he can decide who the elite are and only have them in this new stone world. Basically trying to force Senku through either persuasion or torture to make him help. Hyoga getting Yo and Homura to go along with all this blowing up the miracle cave which makes reviving people much harder now since while Senku can make some without the cave its not gonna be as easy without that literal dripping supply. Loved the tag team Senku and Tsukasa facing off against Hyoga. Showing him how awesome might and science can be when combined. The old opening playing while they fought made it that kuch better. Hyoga thought he had them made but the duo had been setting him up from the start all leading to that electric shock! No matter how strong you think you are a couple million volts of electricity brings anyone right back down to size. Excited to see the finale next week as this arc wraps up.
Mar 18, 2021 8:20 AM

Jan 2014
Knew it was coming for ages, and it delivered on all fronts. This season like the last has been great. I should honestly go read the manga. Because no way I can wait for another season after this. Love it.
Mar 18, 2021 8:22 AM

May 2018
This episode was SO good. My fav thing was when they played the second opening, it was unexpected but made me love the battle even more!
Mar 18, 2021 8:23 AM

Oct 2017
Tsukasa's reunion with Mirai was such a touching moment, I teared up a bit.

Welp Hyouga betrays them and stabs Tsukasa. Thou ofc he wasn't a match against Tsukasa and Senku the ultimate duo. The battle was hype!
Mar 18, 2021 8:32 AM

Mar 2020
Tsukasa's sister has been brought into to the world nice and healthy; however, it has exposed Tsukasa's weakness therefore Hyouga decided to take advantage of the situation. Hyouga ideal new world is to revive the elite unlike Tsukasa who wants to preserve the youth of the world. Well, Senku and Tsukasa go on to defeat Hyouga in a battle that could mean life or death. An exhilarating episode!
Mar 18, 2021 8:36 AM

Jul 2020
What an episode! Crazy fight, some nice misdirection and a solid conclusions. Probably the best episode so far!
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Mar 18, 2021 8:39 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least they saved Tsukasa's sister but the rest of the episode was sure epic with that amount of action, I didn't expect the duo Tsukasa and Senku to be that great, and Senku managed to kill the opponent with the 100 000 volt taser it was 100% epic
Mar 18, 2021 8:41 AM

Oct 2009
WHAT THE F××× IS IT WITH THESE A$$PULLS left right and center??? Pacing's gone absolute bonkers in the last few episodes here, and paired with such a shift in tone, it's just... yeah, idk. Not what I signed up for.
Mar 18, 2021 8:52 AM

Jul 2015
kinda agree with yellowheartren but i am just so used to these asspulls then i just enjoyed it..
Mar 18, 2021 8:55 AM

Aug 2008
yellowheartren said:
WHAT THE F××× IS IT WITH THESE A$$PULLS left right and center??? Pacing's gone absolute bonkers in the last few episodes here, and paired with such a shift in tone, it's just... yeah, idk. Not what I signed up for.
s

The manga is fast pace too... in manga is bang bang done lol
The spider is watching
Mar 18, 2021 8:56 AM

Jan 2009
Hyoga with his Survival of the Fittest or Social Darwinism belief is natural but natural is not always good

Senku with the science answer of all 7 billion people will just look for ways to save 7 billion people

Mar 18, 2021 9:00 AM

Aug 2018
Very good episode, had been waiting for this to get animated a pretty long time. Nice to see Senku and Tsukasa on the same side again.
Mar 18, 2021 9:06 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I really liked this episode despite of the pacing. Are there any news on the third season being adapted? I hope it continues at least until the current arc from the manga.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 18, 2021 9:08 AM

Jan 2021
This escalated so quick! I loved it. Hoping for a 3rd season soon, only 1 more episode to go
Mar 18, 2021 9:08 AM

Jun 2020
So is... Tsukasa going to survive or....??? Lol he had a giant wound in his chest. Anyways, this episode was one of the better ones in the series!! Nice to see.
Mar 18, 2021 9:12 AM

Aug 2020
I am really curious why Homura betrayed Tsukasa.who would have thought Hyoga
will become the final antagonist. I really dont want Tsukasa to Die.
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Mar 18, 2021 9:24 AM

Jul 2017
AT LONG LAST, Tsukasa's sister Mirai is saved and revived with the miracle revival fluid water that is nitric acid. For all this moment, for all this time.

The Kingdom of Power may have been defeated with Tsukasa, but at least for Hyoga, the fight is NOT over just yet. Tsukasa's cradle of death with Hyoga's betrayal and true motive of sticking to what Tsukasa suggested in the first place, it's a fight to the death of wits.

But indeed, Humanity's Strongest Tag Team with Senku and Tsukasa
, is 10 billion percent better than Hyoga's ideal world of the strong elites. Great that they brought back Season 1's 2nd OP for the fight (Pelican Fanclub's Sangenshoku), but defeated a strong buff lord isn't as easy, NOT without some intervention from science, and dealing him 100,000 volts of a stun gun, EPIC EXHILARATION.

Ready for the epilogue of the Stone Wars and the prologue of Dr. Stone?

KANLen09Mar 18, 2021 9:30 AM
Mar 18, 2021 9:40 AM

Jan 2018
Mar 18, 2021 9:41 AM
Dec 2017
Episode 10 was way too cringe... Over the top friendship, way to many takebacks and false bonding, what a waste of an episode. People say fairy tail was too much about the power of friendship, but that entire anime had nothing on this one episode. I honestly feel like I'm going to puke...
Mar 18, 2021 9:57 AM

Oct 2017
Epic episode seeing these 3 fighting leaves me with so many mixed emotions.
I really don't want it to end, I need to see at least season 3 announcement and a tease of the best character.

* snap finger *
Mar 18, 2021 10:11 AM

Sep 2019
I think this was the best episode of this season. I really liked their fight and how Senkuu worked with Tsukasa to defeat him.
Mar 18, 2021 10:15 AM

May 2020
Such a sweet start, the siblings are finally together!

Thanks to Hyouga talking the role of the antagonist now, Senkuu and Tsukasa made a great team, their teamwork was quite a "shock" for him :P
Senkuu with wet hair looks just like Byakuya!

The cliffhangers on this show -_-
Mar 18, 2021 10:52 AM
Jun 2017
Didn't senku go into the river with the suit stun gun thing. How could he stop it from conducting when he entered the river yet use it fine after
Mar 18, 2021 11:02 AM

Nov 2018
This legit felt like a very short episode, but quite explosive nonetheless. In fact, in my opinion, it's probably the best Dr. Stone episode we've seen so far. I wish I could give it a 6/5 score.
यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत।
अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम् ॥४-७॥

परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।
धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे ॥४-८॥
Mar 18, 2021 11:09 AM

May 2020
This was the best episode of all Dr Stone, at least for me.

Tsukasa and Mirai are finally together
Hyouga becoming the final boss
Senku and Tsukasa fighting together
2nd Op is back
And more science!!
Mar 18, 2021 11:28 AM

Aug 2020
Shouldn't Tsukasa have a piece of stone still on him that could heal his injuries?
Mar 18, 2021 11:30 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Man I mean a hole through the lung is gonna be pretty fatal, but this is a shounen anime, they can use some science bs, so I hope the best character doesn’t die

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 18, 2021 11:42 AM
Dec 2020
The best episode of the season! I really loved, and when opening 2 starts to sound was amazing!

Team Senku and Tsukasa is the most powerful of all!
Mar 18, 2021 11:55 AM
Jun 2016
2nd Opening was for me.
Mar 18, 2021 12:01 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
Well, that coup didn't last very long.
Mar 18, 2021 12:13 PM

Jan 2020
Lelouch0202 said:
Fantastic episode, that was awesome.

Hyouga's coup was pretty obvious and it was all but known that he would try to use Tsukasa's sister as a way to weaken him.

The Senkuu Tsukasa tag team against Hyouga was awesome, the stun gun was too cool and the final scene with both of them on the ground looking at the moon was great too. I'm curious if Tsukasa can survive, I don't think they would be able to treat a punctured lung or can they?

Next episode is titled "Prologue of Dr.Stone", are we gonna get some background on how the petrification happened?

I think this is a very big hint of a third season
Mar 18, 2021 12:48 PM

Apr 2015
Tsukasa's imouto is pretty cute, honestly she gave me more of a "big sister" vibe lol

Hyoga pulled a fast one. Never touch the Imouto in the presence of Onii-chan... Or you'll pay, 100.000 volts to be exact!

Quite a nice battle, but also unexpected. I already had a feeling that the events of last week went far too easy for Senku. Glad we got this revelation.

Season finale next week, title is intriguing. Hopefully more on why the people got petrified.
Mar 18, 2021 12:49 PM
Dec 2020
Okay ngl I DID NOT expect that it was so so so EXHILARATING I couldn’t even- when hyoga did that I was not really surprised at all since there was already foreshadowing about what he might do....but either way great job Senku and Tsukasa I really loved how to get came together again honestly I can’t describe how I feel rn but hopefully Tsukasa and senku survives
Mar 18, 2021 12:49 PM
Apr 2016
Why couldn't Tsukasa just revive his sister himself...?

Mar 18, 2021 12:50 PM
Dec 2020
JanPri said:
Why couldn't Tsukasa just revive his sister himself...?

I think it’s because he was scared that it wouldn’t work and if he revived her there’s no say as to whether her illness would be gone. Better safe than sorry
Mar 18, 2021 12:57 PM

Mar 2016
a truly exhilarating episode!

i love tsukasa and senku's brotherhood, it is so pure.

i had a big laugh whenever hyoga would send tsukasa and senku flying lmao.

Mar 18, 2021 12:58 PM

Jun 2019
It was cool to see Senku and Tsukasa team up to defeat Hyouka, but the fight itself was not good.

Tsukasa was stabbed completely through his lung and was carried away by a stream for who knows how long. Yet, he still has the strength to fight off Hyouka? When did Senku strap a transformer to his chest? Was it before or after he was carried away by a stream while holding on to Tsukasa?

Hyouka ended up having pretty lackluster motives too.
Mar 18, 2021 1:08 PM

Nov 2019
Einstein plus Tarzan = Best Duo

Tsukasa's injury was fatal and they're in the stone world, plus he fought in that condition so he must have lost a lot of blood too. But their tag-team was a lot of fun to watch, I thought we'd see it further down the line but we got it straight away.

Well only one more episode to go.

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
Mar 18, 2021 1:12 PM
Feb 2021
Crunchyroll captions really kept calling Homura a dude for no reason. But great episode and a fantastic season. Can’t wait to finish this season next week and looking forward to S3
Mar 18, 2021 1:14 PM

Oct 2018
this episode was really fast to see, very cool thsi duo Senku / Tsukasa ^^
Mar 18, 2021 1:21 PM

Nov 2017
OH MY GODDDDD
that was amazing, cannot wait for next week (and hopefully a season 3 sometime soon)
"Leonardo... it wasn't, by any means, only your eyes that we welcomed into Libra."
- Klaus von Reinherz
Mar 18, 2021 1:25 PM
Feb 2021
Are these tears of joy or tears of sadness, definitely one of my favourite episodes.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

237 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 9, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

130 by sadsaggyballs »»
Mar 27, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2021

168 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

129 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 18, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2021

134 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 15, 12:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.