Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 22, 2021 5:00 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tomozaki-kun and Hinami...a "practice date", as much as the social lesson is in effect, and learning influences from Smash Bros. (or Tackfam as avoiding licensed IPs go).

From getting clothes for a new image to "organizational behaviour" tones to cut off the monotone-ness and talking to the 3 girls (at least Yuka and Izumi for now), akin to a dating sim but IRL grinding and speed-running them all at once, Hinami's not letting Tomozaki-kun loose.

At best now, his first goal of achieving a girlfriend from the first heroine Yuka, close but not, but they can relate on common planes of interest...maybe going too close to levels of creepiness of misunderstandings if not properly explained "sincerely". Not doing well on Izumi's side, but all is not over yet...and Smash Bros. comes into play.

Gaining experience for battles lost, there's still amounts to go...
Jan 22, 2021 5:02 AM

Nov 2019
Seeing Tomozaki attempting and failing to start a conversation with Izumi was hard to watch.

But on the flip side, are we about to see a love triangle between Tomozaki, Izumi, and Kikuchi? Seeing Tomozaki deal with that, if it does happen, will be interesting to see
Jan 22, 2021 5:12 AM

Jun 2019
The way Hanami used the vowels there was so good. That was a good way of explaining the different emotions to Tomozaki since he doesn't show his emotions at all.
Also, Tomozaki's definitely improving which is a good thing.
Tomozaki already creating a lot of attention b/w the girls tho. Noice.
Kikuchi is really an adorable girl.
Pre_YumJan 22, 2021 5:23 AM
Jan 22, 2021 5:12 AM

Jun 2012
So is Tomozaki going to eventually end up with Aoi? Despite all the female attention he starts getting.
Jan 22, 2021 5:40 AM

Jul 2017
The awaited date is there, fashioned Tomozaki? interesting. A family restaurant date, classic.
Ao gives Tomozaki a task : having a girlfriend. And Aoi suggesting Fuuka, their classmate, as the target. Fuuka is surely a nice girl as she said, also cute, a nice one to date one for sure.

More meeting in the classroom, she asked him to do more small tasks, like getting alone together with a girl and talk to them frequently everyday. Life surely isn't like a dating sims, but that's close enough.

He did the tasks, talking to Izumi a lot and coincidentally having a library date with Fuuka, great job!

And looks like next episode is gonna be interesting, Izumi asking Tomozaki to teach her a game, I expect her affection to him going skyrocketed if he succeeded this. Great, I wonder who will win in the end, probably Aoi, but the other 3 girls are so great too. I like Fuuka a lot.
Jan 22, 2021 5:48 AM
Jul 2018
it is cringe but it is good cringe overcoming cringe is part of character development this anime is good so far
Jan 22, 2021 5:48 AM

Jul 2017
This episode and this show so far really does just scream 'light novels' innit. I can't imagine the kind of content coming from anywhere else but this, especially the part where Aoi tasks Tomozaki to get a girlfriend in his 'game of life' when he's only just very, very, very slowly improving on just his communication and presentation. We've gone to caring about superficial things only like she's reading the advice from a WikiHow page and saying that to him, to this.
Jan 22, 2021 5:50 AM
Jun 2020
Nice episode. They skipped a bit of explanation about choosing the clothes from magazine, it's really neat advice so if you're curious go check the novel!

It's nice to see Tomozaki's progress and now he's already cleared the small goal, even though it's kind of pity point from his sister lol. Also, it's nice that Tomozaki voiced his opinion on the matter of lying about having read the novel that Kikuchi-san loves, Hinami's approach is more logical but I like that Tomozaki has his own opinion on it.

side note: Kikuchi looks so cute, Yano Akane and the animation team did a good job here.

As for Yuzu... it's hard to see him failing over and over to start small conversations, but just like Hinami said, in life, failing also gives you exp. So it's reassuring to see that his hard work kinda rewarded at the end. Yuzu started talking to him, that won't happen if Tomozaki just passed by and said nothing to her (because his quota for that quest is already finished), so in the end, it's Tomozaki's decision that created this event. He started the conversation even though Hinami didn't say him that he has to pursue her more, I think it's because he sees her as a classmate/friend, not just one of "gf targets" from Hinami.

By the way, the ED song for this episode is Yuzu's version, the lyrics are a bit different too.
https://twitter.com/tomozakikoshiki/status/1352609721568489475?s=20

All in all, the pacing is really good, this might ended up be the dark horse of the season after all. Can't wait to see the reaction for the anime's final episode.

Jan 22, 2021 5:51 AM

Sep 2019
Tomozaki’s “conversation” with Yuzu was so painful, I had to pause it. Fuuka seems too perfect to be interested in Tomozaki, I’m expecting a twist. Yuzu asked him to teach her how to play Smash Bros., Yuzu is hot but I don’t have an opinion about her personality yet.
Jan 22, 2021 5:54 AM

Jan 2021
This show might be hard to watch at points for some people due to awkwardness, but for me at least, it is a big part (if not the only part) of character development. I'm interested to see how this show plays out since I think it has potential.
Jan 22, 2021 5:55 AM
Jun 2020
animejas said:
This episode and this show so far really does just scream 'light novels' innit. I can't imagine the kind of content coming from anywhere else but this, especially the part where Aoi tasks Tomozaki to get a girlfriend in his 'game of life' when he's only just very, very, very slowly improving on just his communication and presentation. We've gone to caring about superficial things only like she's reading the advice from a WikiHow page and saying that to him, to this.

I think you're going to like the anime's climax, you're definitely in for a big surprise. Just stay tune.
Jan 22, 2021 5:57 AM
Jul 2018
wow tomozaki making a lot of progress, he just made like new friends

Apr 2019
Tomozaki is slowly improving his conversational skills. Also getting some fashion advice. I think while these are good, Hinami is being wayyyy too controlling. If she just gave him advice and guidance it would be better. Also half of these real life to game analogies are really cringe.

Good ending to the episode, let's see how he teaches her attafami.

Nov 2016
Seems like Tomozaki will fuck things up with Kikuchi, but till then it's time for Smash Bros. and chill.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 22, 2021 6:03 AM
Apr 2019
Seems like it has its own cringe moments, but nevertheless our MC is improving.
Jan 22, 2021 6:03 AM
Apr 2020
Fumiya actually became a bit cuter after the makeover. He's now more conversational. He even made two girls agreed to meet with him, one out of misunderstanding and one who wants to learn from him.

But, this feels like Aoi is training/raising Fumiya to be a good boyfriend for her, they're really a click. They even went on a "date," probably Fumiya's first. lol

Ao_SkyJan 22, 2021 6:20 AM
Jan 22, 2021 6:22 AM
Jun 2020
Tomozaki-kun is now level 3 YAAAY!

I want to watch more but it's still on episode 3.
That tomozaki x kikuchi moments, i hope i can see it more in the next following episodes.

"I want you to teach me Tackfam" -Izumi
Can't wait to see that.

Jan 22, 2021 6:31 AM

Oct 2017
Tomozaki's date with Hinami was kinda fun specially the lunch. Maid Kikuchi looked cute and I guess the only reason she's interested in Tomozaki is cause she thinks he likes the same novels as her which he didn't even read lol.

Tomozaki's advances towards Yuzu was a failure but surprisingly Yuzu asked Tomozaki to teach her Tackfam. What's she upto I wonder.
Jan 22, 2021 6:48 AM

Oct 2008
Not impressed!
events are too convenient and in favour to our gloomy MC.
3/5.

Jan 22, 2021 7:28 AM

Jul 2011
Well this may be my last episode. After that "You will date that girl", and just accepting the fate, what will be next order? Kiss someone to "train"? Won't happen a School Days trope. But someone need a little control of own life, not be a complete pushover.
Jan 22, 2021 7:38 AM

Mar 2016
This is purely moral manipulation. She’s literally making him care too much about the little stuff that should’ve been 100% elementary at their age and even then shouldn’t be taken for granted. I’m absolutely besides myself with this piece of shit. Oregairu vibes, my ass.
Jan 22, 2021 7:41 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
matias067 said:
Not impressed!
3/5.

I feel the same way.
I feel like I'm watching a wishful thinking training manual for how otaku should behave when they talk to someone of the opposite sex
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 22, 2021 7:42 AM

Oct 2008
Farabeuf said:
matias067 said:
Not impressed!
3/5.

I feel the same way.
I feel like I'm watching a wishful thinking training manual for how otaku should behave when they talk to someone of the opposite sex

EXACTLY
well said and on point!

Jan 22, 2021 7:52 AM

Jan 2013
like im with alotta people that Hinami is forcing alot on our lil MC but...she was on to something with Fuka. but with the Fuka route coming into play early, i have no faith in the show itself doing much with it (tho im sure the original source did already)

matias067 said:
Not impressed!
3/5.

i agree with pretty much this 👆🏻. its like he went from Normal Mode turned down to Very Easy
dannymilkJan 22, 2021 7:57 AM
Jan 22, 2021 8:35 AM

Feb 2019
Another great episode, think Fuuka will go on to be my best girl. Love her personality and how timid she is.

Tomozaki gradually making strides to improve himself week after week. He could just wallow in self pity, but he’s instead actually going out, talking to people and trying to grow.

That sequence at the end really reflects how far he’s come to even be able to strike up a conversation with a girl.
Jan 22, 2021 9:09 AM

Dec 2014
From Harem Protonganist Rank E to Harem Protagonist Rank D+. Tomozaki sure is growing fast.

While I really like Hinami, I can't help but feel she's forcing things on him just to make him "Normal", things like asking him to go out with the girl even though Tomozaki doesn't particularly feels kinda off. On the other hand she was definitely on to him with Fuka, there's definitely something there.

Tomozaki sure struggled to talk to Yuzu, damn those conversations were painful. xD
I'm curious why Hinami didn't have him approach Fuka instead when she clearly knows there's something going on there.

The events with Fuka felt natural, she's interested in him because she she's him reading the same books she likes so she's naturally curious. I'm not sure if it was the right idea for Tomozaki to go along with it but Hinami does say an in is an in.

The things with Yuzu at the end does feel a little convenient but if she really does want to play Smash Bros, then it was bound to happen sooner or later.
Jan 22, 2021 9:19 AM
Jun 2017
Im liking this series so far and Fumiya x Fuuka pair seems nice to me. If i am fumiya i might date a girl like Fuuka as she looks interested in the guy
Jan 22, 2021 9:23 AM
Feb 2020
I'm seeing two romance partners now: Fukka and Izumi

The books they're 'reading' just happened to work for the situation, she was already 'stalking' him
If it were just books she wouldn't have had tissues for him

One thing the training is missing, Tomozaki needs to have male friends too, though I guess that's being set aside for 'cute girls'
BastionoJan 22, 2021 9:38 AM
Jan 22, 2021 9:32 AM

Dec 2015
Wow. The girl with the books is so super cute. (Usually I do not like these type of voices. But it really fits her and her shy/cute personality.) I hope he does not accidentally hurt her feelings. She really seems to have a crush on him.

Seems he doesn't need to do a lot and now the other one wants to talk to him out of her own motivation. Wants to learn Tackfam. Lol. :D
Jan 22, 2021 9:54 AM

Aug 2013
I predict that things will go bad with Kikuchi. I really don't want to see it. :(

Tomozaki's talks with Izumi was really painful to watch. But now she wants to play Smash Bros Tackfam.

Jan 22, 2021 10:04 AM

Mar 2018
I was in physical and mental pain trying to watch Tomozaki talk to Izumi, I’m not even joking. What kind of human talks like this LOL.

I really liked Mimimi in the last episode, but Kikuchi really showed up in this episode; soft-spoken and a white hair girl? Nice.

Izumi wants to learn Tackfam? Let’s see where this goes.
Jan 22, 2021 10:13 AM

Jan 2021
Anyone notice that he got to level 3 on episode 3?
Jan 22, 2021 10:44 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
A day out with Aoi huh. Nice to see that Tomozaki had tried to apply what he learned in his outfit. Aoi's fashion advice while a little basic sure is useful. Communications is more than just about words though with facial expressions and tone being just as important too. Izumi though sure is quite the predicament due to Aoi's training of Fumiya. Still its nice that Fumiya's actions have also been of help to Fuka as well. But the most unexpected event in this ep was Izumi's sudden request for a course on Takfam though. Overall an interesting ep that while showing well Aoi's lesson to Fumiya via their little excursion also did well to expand upon Fuka as a character. Progress so far for Fumiya has been pretty good due to both his own efforts and Aoi's intense teaching methods.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2021 11:09 AM

May 2018
Whoa ho ho a Hinami X Tomozaki date...well, not exactly, more like a level up thing for Hanami to improve Tomozaki's looks and it looks like the guy needs to keep working on his people skills.

BTW: Hinami is neither a Tsundere nor a Deredere , so what kind of Dere would Hinami be???

So, next on Hinami's plan for Tomozaki is to make him have a conversation with Izumi, but it seem that it is also producing another result when Fuka talks to Tomozaki.....
Jan 22, 2021 11:14 AM

Mar 2016
I thought this was going to be a misanthropic edgefest based on the first episode, but it's definitely much more awkward and leaning towards cute. 'Realism' aside, it's not too bad a watch considering how awful their gamification of social interaction could have turned out.
syncrogazerJan 22, 2021 11:25 AM
Jan 22, 2021 11:52 AM
May 2016
This just gets better and better, there is cringe I agree but it really isn't cringe inducing to the viewer like a lot of shows IMO.
Jan 22, 2021 12:26 PM

Jul 2014
I still kinda dislike how all the Hinami scenes are not of her talking while in some fantasy setting but that's okay.
Jan 22, 2021 12:53 PM
Jun 2016
Ryuseishun said:
This is purely moral manipulation. She’s literally making him care too much about the little stuff that should’ve been 100% elementary at their age and even then shouldn’t be taken for granted. I’m absolutely besides myself with this piece of shit. Oregairu vibes, my ass.

I find particularly disgusting how Tomozaki starts questioning the morality of making a girlfriend out of a selfish goal just to discard everything with the next sentence.
Jan 22, 2021 1:13 PM

Jun 2019
I think this was the best episode so far, but it still isn’t enough to keep me from dropping this.

I can appreciate that Tomozaki is making the effort and is not being saved by Aoi this time around. The art is still good and the music is fine enough too. Yet I still do not like the main character and find that the amount of effort that Aoi places into helping him to be completely unrealistic by any stretch of the imagination. Either Tomozaki keeps succeeding because her plans are so airtight and planned out, or he just keeps getting extremely lucky. I have have issues with both scenarios.

I will keep an eye on this series and I may pick it up again if it improves, but for now it is going to my dropped list.
Jan 22, 2021 2:10 PM

Apr 2020
Tomozaki is really improving steadily folks. He finally cut his hair (about time) and is now making progress with Izumi and Fuka. Although the conversations between him and Izumi is really hard to watch, atleast Fuka manages to have a good talk with him.

Oh speaking of Fuka (unless Aoi rejects Tomozaki), we have found Best Girl. I mean she's pretty fit into Tomozaki (although if that bitch cheats on him, I'll instantly move to someone else), but for now she is my bet.

Jan 22, 2021 2:12 PM

Jan 2016
I've never understood critique in form of questions regarding a characters motive or development when your 3 episodes in to the series

I mean, why would anyone expect the author to reveal why Hinami is helping Tomozaki this early on when it's related to her character as a whole? Or why Tomozaki is kinda cringe this early on when he's clearly in the learning phase?

Sometimes it just seems like people hate on shows just to convince them self that they're intellectual or they're just not into the genre
Jan 22, 2021 2:30 PM
Jul 2018
Looks like this is going the harem route? Not the I mind or anything, this would actually be on the good side of harems. But all in all I'm pretty sure he's going to end up with Aoi at the end. Well at least we can hope.

Fuuka likes Tomozaki huh? (´ ꒳` ) hehe I like the look of the two of them together. So she's the kuudere of the series . . . which leads us to out tsundere! Introducing our new member of the harem Izumi! Looks like she wants to learn how to play TrackFam for some reason. I wonder why?

Can't wait for next week's episode!
Jan 22, 2021 3:35 PM

Apr 2015
Fuka is cute af, that maide uniform was just too perfect on her.

Despite how strict Aoi is, I like how she shows her cute side at times as well.

So everything is going to come back onto Smash Bros Tackfam isn't it? Not that I can complain. Tomozaki has something to do now, Teach Izumi how to play Tackfam. Now go easy on her, don't smash her (into the ground) too hard.

I don't know if it will happen, but I can't wait to see Aoi show signs of jealousy.
Jan 22, 2021 4:35 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
..... ok so this is an absolutely fine anime, totally decent, nothing as of yet that I can fairly nitpick on it.

But the overall premise, of this dude basically learning not to be a baby anymore, is just, painful. We're meant to see him grow out of this as the show progresses, but just going through this, again, is kind of painful to watch. This whole situation is pathetic really, imho. Shut-in guy who is really good at smash bros but can't talk to people must overcome his weakness and, talk to people. sigh. The hot chick helping him through this is wholesome, but what about this entertaining exactly, is it supposed to be funny? I'd hope not, for the poor guy. They are definitely trying to crack some humor as he tries to be social, but it's falling flat. Maybe you're enjoying this and having fun, but for me this isn't fun at all, instead making me cringe straight through. Calling all these goals as tasks that just have to be checked off basically turn our mc into a robot with zero depth.

Maybe you can enjoy this because you can relate to our main character, or understand what he's going through. Problem is, his unsociable aspect to his character is just so extreme it's hard to get a grasp on it and thus hard to get behind and sympathize with. Like it's just seriously miserably pathetic it gives me physical pain. Oh he talked to his sister?? WOW! Progress! He is an actual person now! Nice!!!! If you're enjoying this I really don't want to rain on your parade but I'm just trying to find for myself why anyone would like this, sorry.

Dude's barely even putting any effort into it himself, sure he tries to say hi a couple times, but mostly he's just getting handheld and spoonfed like a baby on what to do by chick I forget her name. Even at the end of this episode he was walking away from an opportunity, and it's the girl herself who strikes up a conversation, not him. Call me cold hearted but dude should really just go back to being shut in hardcore gamer

That said, just like stuff such as rent-a-girlfriend that were also a painful watch, I will continue watching this because I am indeed curious to see how events will unfold, no matter the pain I have to endure. Hey at least his hair looks like not trash anymore!

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 22, 2021 4:38 PM

May 2016
FireFistYK said:
I've never understood critique in form of questions regarding a characters motive or development when your 3 episodes in to the series

I mean, why would anyone expect the author to reveal why Hinami is helping Tomozaki this early on when it's related to her character as a whole? Or why Tomozaki is kinda cringe this early on when he's clearly in the learning phase?

Sometimes it just seems like people hate on shows just to convince them self that they're intellectual or they're just not into the genre

I think it's more personal than that. I'm willing to bet that these people were once just like Tomozaki and this anime reminds them too much of the "Dark Years" of their lives. They don't like to be reminded of their pasts and so they make a big deal about it to make themselves look intelligent only to reveal their true character instead.

I mean, just look at Ryuseishun's post up above. Morale manipulation? Seriously? So trying to help guide someone towards a better path in life by improving their social skills in now morale manipulation? The last time I saw someone get this upset was in Darling in the Franxx when Kokoro asked to switch teams because she was the only one who saw that Mitsuru needed help and everyone called her a thot because of it. In my opinion it turned her into the best girl.

Tomozaki is actually very fortunate that someone cares enough to help him improve his life, but I guess young people today don't want any help from anyone because according to them they can do anything they want in their lives! They don't need anyone to help guide them because they're smarter than everyone else! Yeah... that's when you start making one dumb mistake after another.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Jan 22, 2021 4:44 PM

Jan 2016
DirectorK said:
FireFistYK said:

I think it's more personal than that. I'm willing to bet that these people were once just like Tomozaki and this anime reminds them too much of the "Dark Years" of their lives. They don't like to be reminded of their pasts and so they make a big deal about it to make themselves look intelligent only to reveal their true character instead.

I mean, just look at Ryuseishun's post up above. Morale manipulation? Seriously? So trying to help guide someone towards a better path in life by improving their social skills in now morale manipulation? The last time I saw someone get this upset was in Darling in the Franxx when Kokoro asked to switch teams because she was the only one who saw that Mitsuru needed help and everyone called her a thot because of it. In my opinion it turned her into the best girl.

Tomozaki is actually very fortunate that someone cares enough to help him improve his life, but I guess young people today don't want any help from anyone because according to them they can do anything they want in their lives! They don't need anyone to help guide them because they're smarter than everyone else! Yeah... that's when you start making one dumb mistake after another.

Spot on and this was one of the things I was afraid that people were gonna completely misinterpret about this show and looks like that's the case

I don't like to use the word incel but some reactions are very typical and screams incel when it comes to the discussions about Tomozaki. It's ironic that a Light Novel for teens isn't understood by teens but by people that have grown past that stage in life
Jan 22, 2021 5:12 PM

May 2016
FireFistYK said:
Spot on and this was one of the things I was afraid that people were gonna completely misinterpret about this show and looks like that's the case

I don't like to use the word incel but some reactions are very typical and screams incel when it comes to the discussions about Tomozaki. It's ironic that a Light Novel for teens isn't understood by teens but by people that have grown past that stage in life

Yeah, it is ironic. They should see these kind of stories as a guide towards life, but I guess that's just too boring for them.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Jan 22, 2021 5:48 PM
Jan 2021
This episode was funny and I love how tomoyazi communicate with others .it's really remind me how is hard for to talk to other and I have same life like tomoyazi. I wish I found someone that change me life...
Jan 22, 2021 6:14 PM

Jan 2011
still cringing at spots but were seeing some progress thankfully this isn't as bad with the start incel vibes i had and it really is just a socializing tedtalk though i can't say i'm a fan of throwing away the sincerity with his "exp farming" feels far more shallow going about this that way.

for me better advice instead of only talking to Izumi twice a day it should've been serval people in the class once a day because i would kinda get weirded out if someone kept trying to talk me without much reason and that awkwardly for what like a week straight, this way would reduce the chance of this getting weird with the same goal of trying to gain a social status in the class but maybe that would be to high bar lol.

though things regardless seem to be a bit too convenient for him she ended up being caught up in some kind of struggle but it turns out it's related to TackFam again!
whats up with this school and every single person loving smash
Jan 22, 2021 6:16 PM

Sep 2011
Okay first off, we must protect Kikuchi. Absolute cutie.

Second, I do not like the way Hinami keeps trying to push him into casual, meaningless romances when clearly that kind of thing is not for him. She has this warped view of what socializing should be like and this "climax" the source readers keep talking about better have something to do with that.

Also for the love of god stop bringing up Tackfam. Its cringe.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone else disappointed on whom does tomozaki date? (LN SPOILERS)

Elma_fer - Mar 20, 2021

23 by Mikhail0703 »»
Mar 28, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 15, 2021

124 by SaulN9903 »»
Mar 9, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Which is your favorite ship?

TheCryBabyHero - Nov 22, 2023

15 by Fail_Man_X »»
Mar 7, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

180 by Komlan_6 »»
Feb 25, 8:33 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2021

201 by Komlan_6 »»
Feb 25, 8:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.