Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 26, 2020 9:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty chill episode of friends playing games together and enjoying their time. Being the month in February, there's also a lot of chocolate going around.

Chikama is also back again so that brings in more fun to the episode. A lot of heartwarming moments between the cast.
Nov 26, 2020 10:21 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Adachi probably need to stop taking horoscope too seriously xD
I have so many questions to be honest, who's really Chikama, who's really that Tarumi girl at the end etc...well at least I guess that we will learn more about her in the next episode
Nov 26, 2020 10:26 AM

Feb 2019
All I want in life https://imgur.com/a/5FYvcQT Legit squealed during this scene.

Adachi is so freaking adorable it hurts. Loved the scene where she ran away once Shimamura said she liked her regular look

Cute episode as usual, more setup for the inevitable Valentine’s conflict with Shimamura’s childhood friend, this is gonna be dramatic and fun, can’t wait.

I think it’s safe to say at this point, this is the show I look most forward to every week.
Nov 26, 2020 10:45 AM
Feb 2020
Ashhk said:
who's really Chikama

Isn’t she from a different story by the same author? I don’t think we’re getting much backstory on her in this.
Nov 26, 2020 10:45 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Horoscopes huh a hot topic for any high school girl it seems. Still its funny seeing Adachi look so frazzled as she tries to figure out Shimamura's star sign. Still that's quite the pile of chocolate that Adachi had there. The sister seems to have bonded quite well with Yashiro. Hmm Hino actually looks nice in that kimono. The game session with the girls though sure was fun. While Adachi is trying hard to prepare for valentines day looks like the reappearance of Tarumi is starting to become a threat to the bond that she and Shimamura share.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2020 10:54 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
DuelGrasses said:
Ashhk said:
who's really Chikama

Isn’t she from a different story by the same author? I don’t think we’re getting much backstory on her in this.
I don't think because I don't find her in other entry than Adachi to Shimamura, it just seems like the author added her for fun but without any explanations about who she is
Nov 26, 2020 11:01 AM

Sep 2019
Not much happened in this episode but it looks like things are going to get heated in the next one.
Nov 26, 2020 11:03 AM

Sep 2018
I wish we got more group hangout scenes I really want the 4 of them to be good friends. I'm pretty hyped for the next episode now. Tarumi is acting like she's got a serious crush already, I wonder if we will get some catharsis next episode.
Nov 26, 2020 11:30 AM

Apr 2020
nice ep, that was a lot of chocolate Adachi had
fun episode where they were all just playing that Wii party globe trot game lmfao
Nov 26, 2020 11:41 AM

Aug 2020
The horoscope lady brought so much comedy to this episode lol

Adachi better fight for Shimamura before I get involved....
Nov 26, 2020 1:09 PM

Apr 2015
Nice episode once again with more lovely awkwardness from Adachi's side, this time influenced by daily Horoscope. Loved the different hairstyle but her usual hairstyle is the best.

Need more scenes with all 4 of the girls doing things. That was amazing.

Headpats for days! That was so so sweet!!

That embrace in the preview though, so stoked for that next week!!
Nov 26, 2020 1:25 PM

Aug 2017
I have a bad feeling about this childhood friend of Shimamura..

Anyway fantastic episode again and another headpat for Adachi.
Nov 26, 2020 1:41 PM
Jul 2018
saka7 said:
I have a bad feeling about this childhood friend of Shimamura..

I can see you'll like the next episode. I swear.
Nov 26, 2020 1:46 PM

Jul 2008
Whoah this episode covered most of volume 3 of the light novel... and just when I thought I had caught up to the anime!

Nov 26, 2020 2:28 PM

Apr 2020
Adachi or Tarumi who's going to win Shimamura's heart
Nov 26, 2020 4:15 PM

Jun 2020
This episode was really cute but at the same time it's really weird, Adachi what are you doing.

Well looks like on the next episode will be probably focused on Tarumi.
Nov 26, 2020 4:36 PM
Jun 2017
"If you want to get closer, you need to make the 1st move, you cant keep waiting forever"- Adachi

Thats all i have to say...
Nov 26, 2020 4:48 PM

May 2020
Pretty slow episode, I really do not have anything to highlight this time lol.
Nov 26, 2020 5:24 PM

Jun 2013
Adachi falling down the rabbit hole of astrology... It do be like that. Those shenanigans were almost the highlight of the episode, in a way. That and Adachi's blue ribbon ponytail.

Shimamura's povs always have me intrigued, for some reason. As puzzling as she sometimes seems to think Adachi is, she's a bit of an enigma herself. Maybe seeing her actually interact with Tarumi might let in on her a bit more.
Nov 26, 2020 5:33 PM

Apr 2020
I want those headpats from Shimamura!!! And hey Adachi is making a homemade chocolate for her. Chikama is really cute this episode and Tarumi is really strengthening her influence (pls no NTR). Next week will be pretty HOT.

(Oh wow, I reached 300 posts...wth have I been doing this whole time)
Nov 26, 2020 6:33 PM

Mar 2019
I want a little astronaut friend...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Nov 26, 2020 7:27 PM

Oct 2016
That horoscope lady was a rollercoaster ride, broke her back, rehab while airing, bald, lmao.

Another week, another episode of Adachi exuding gae energy. She's so adorable. Hopefully work and Tarumi don't get in the way of their chocolates. Yes, Shimamura you know what Adachi wants, give her what she wants. H e a d p a t s.

I want to see the four of them hang out more since I also really enjoy Hino and Nagafujis antics. Looking forward to the next episode, because judging from the preview it's going to be some spicy good shit.

Yashiro just casually floating lmao, I like how they don't even question her and I think it's better that way. I have really come to like her.
Nov 26, 2020 7:52 PM

Oct 2017
Ik fortune tellers are weird but this one was even weirder.

More space girl fluff, I wonder how light she is cause Shima lifted and shook her easily.

Welp with that I guess the fluff part is finally over and we're getting into the drama. Hopefully we'll have a happy ending.
Nov 26, 2020 8:50 PM
Sep 2019
Slow ep but the piano ost from 20:34 to 22:27 was magical , so much feels give it a listen.
Nov 26, 2020 8:59 PM

Feb 2017
Kinda dull episode — just built up the points the last episode pretty clearly built up without really taking them anywhere.

“I’m not sure if I became more positive or just stupider,” was a pretty great line from Adachi though.
Nov 26, 2020 9:47 PM
Mar 2015
Everyone is becoming more needy and Shima is the one supporting them The fortune lady was a blast
Nov 26, 2020 9:53 PM

Apr 2018
Tarumi is just gonna STEAL ADACHI'S GIRL!!!?? it is just so painful seeing Shinamura getting pulled by her childhood friend when she's got Adachi right there
Nov 26, 2020 10:00 PM

Jul 2016
What the hell was that daily horoscope show? xD

Another cute episode overall. Not as eventful as others but the fact of having Adachi being her adorable disaster lesbian self is enough for me to rate it a 5/5 lol.

As for what's to come, I'm not so sure what will happen next week since the preview doesn't look particularly dramatic but even so, I only hope for Adachi to make a more assertive move before that Tarumi girl steals a kiss from Shimamura or something.
SouthRzVaNov 26, 2020 10:05 PM
Nov 26, 2020 11:49 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Time running so slowly, while those two girls facing their own minds. Adachi clinging too much to the horoscope thingy, which was kinda held some funny moments over her reaction to Shimamura. Meanwhile, Shimamura, facing another struggle to decide whats should she do about her childhood friend, that suddenly appeared to weaves back the old memories of them. Honestly, those Tarumi girl was so damn beautiful, and cute. Now, i really had my struggle against my own mind, whos the best for Shimamura. Lol.

Beside that, there was indeed a good moments here and there. Hino, and Nagafuji played time with Adachi and Shimamura. Its nice timing! Then, i got to knew more about the alien girl. How she could levitate herself in Shimamura's house, her weight indeed lighter than a cotton. Then, her ages, tho. Well who knows the truth?

Skipping more inner thoughts of both Shimamura and Adachi, with a fast pace, that always rounding much to their mind against each others. I might had a guess their feeling not yet connected, obviously. Because their bonding moment always had a nuisances at the entire time. Its always happening until irs reached the main focus: a valentine day, or more exact date, the day before the day. Oh no! Someone finally called Shimamura for something important. Whats her deal? Shopping with Shimamura, and buying the chocolates together, i see. But, it will be so much better if Adachi found out about them. Well, finger crossed about it, so lets see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 27, 2020 12:09 AM

Oct 2007
Adachi test-tasting so many chocolate to see which one is best. She wants the best for Shima.

Shima's childhood friend looks like a real threat...

looking forward to next week!
Nov 27, 2020 1:04 AM

Jul 2012
Not a bad epiosde, but Adachi has been acting weird again. She's been desperate of getting chocolates to see which one
does she like the most, & she said "thank you" to Shimamura even though she didn't do anything for Adachi at that time.
Plus, Yashiro has been more annoying each episode. I'd rather see her in the Astrosuit than having a glowing bluish hair.
At least Adachi, Shimamura, Nagafuji, & Hino all had alot fun playing the video game. I am looking forward to next week!
"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
Nov 27, 2020 4:21 AM

Jul 2017
Adachi is slowly moving forward, but Shimamura may be one step closer but further away from the former due to the childhood friend Tarumi.

Not much to say about this episode, but horoscopes, always a popular thing for aficionados who really wanna go the extra mile to see and improve compatibility with one another...case in point, Adachi.

From love predictions to making a bunch of chocolate, Adachi sure is fiery. And alien kid Yashiro has been taken abound by Shimamura's family at this rate LOLs (though her sole purpose is to only have fun). This Valentine's is an inverse-thought one, and an all-girls games session is as normal as it could get

HEADPATS...NIPAH...

The incoming war of love between Adachi and Shimamura's childhood friend Tarumi...THIS COULD GET UGLY.

Adaptation notes:
Mani - Chapter 15
Moke - Chapters 15-16 (latest translated chapter)
Nov 27, 2020 5:39 AM

Feb 2014
The horoscope lady brought a good amount of comedy in this episode, with her crazy personality, head swinging, then injuring herself on-air, but being able to continue in a wheelchair, to finally showing that she was wearing a wig all this time. It did make me laugh plenty of times. =)

This was enough for Adachi to follow the horoscope lady's predictions as much as possible, which was a great treat as Adachi's reactions around Shimamura got even more increasingly cute.

The funniest part of the episode for me was Hino, who instead of giving a high five to Nagafuji, she instead groped her boobs, which prompted Nagafuji to smile and slap Hino hard in return. That's worthy of a gif anyday! XD

I do feel some uncertainty of the horizon, with Valentine's day getting ever closer, as Tarumi has made her move to hang out with Shimamura while Adachi is stuck helping out at her aunt's restaurant. I think the next episode will determine if Tarumi is really going to be Adachi's rival of love for Shimamura or not. Let the battle commence!
Nov 27, 2020 7:05 AM

Mar 2020
Well the romance fortune teller is quite the interesting one.

This episode had some great moments in it like the head pat and the hug on the bicycle.

A wild Tarumi has appeared, I'm interested to see how next episode will develop.

Good episode :)
Nov 27, 2020 9:29 AM
Jun 2017
Boring episodes, no comedy, no romance progress from the previous episode, no funservis except adachi delusion that never materialized ..
Nov 27, 2020 9:32 AM
Apr 2020
Adachi the horoscope believer. That fortune teller is hilarious af.

Nov 27, 2020 12:46 PM

Mar 2019
the horoscopes lady def was a good addition to this ep lol :') overall cute ep w a focus on chocolate and valentines day. at the start it honestly sucked to see adachi be so awkward around shimamura esp when they're supposed to be friends but overall, good ep!
Nov 27, 2020 2:06 PM

Apr 2018
Ah shiet things are gonna get heated next ep with Tarumi. Adachi looks so freaking cute when she gets flustered or being around Shimamura.
Nov 28, 2020 4:49 AM

Oct 2020
Oh Adachi, don't ever stop being awkwardly precious. That horoscope lady was a rollercoaster ride, broke her back, rehab while airing, and finally bald.

Nov 28, 2020 6:55 AM

Oct 2018
Adachi is so adorable <3
Very good episode like the others, good moment when we look this anime
And always love ear Shimamura's seiyuu (the same voice as Miku Nakano of Go toubun <3)
Nov 28, 2020 8:35 AM

Sep 2017
Bit of a meme episode with the horoscope stuff. Was expecting to see more of childhood friend this ep but I guess what they've set up at the end of this ep makes the most sense since tomorrow is Valentines. I'd assume childhood girl is going to want to hang out on Valentines day.
Nov 28, 2020 11:19 AM

Jun 2017
Haha, I knew that horoscope lady was weird from the light novel but damn, seeing her animated made me laugh a lot. Adachi was really cute as always, her reactions are adorable. Yashiro and Shimamura's little sis were also really adorable. So precious.
ProbingUranusNov 28, 2020 11:22 AM
Nov 28, 2020 2:22 PM

May 2018
Loli confirmed alien.

Nov 29, 2020 5:59 AM
Aug 2016
Somebody noticed what changed in the opening? I got told that it had a little but rather important change but i can't find it at all.
Nov 29, 2020 4:05 PM

Aug 2013
This chapter was little bored, but Adacchi with ponytail was sooo cute!
Dec 1, 2020 1:05 AM

Aug 2017
Adachi is too excited for valentines day.

I guess that's where the real drama will start where she'll find out about Tarumi and Shimamura.

Dec 1, 2020 7:30 PM

Oct 2008
oh no no no! stay away b!tch!
5/5.

Dec 1, 2020 9:33 PM

Nov 2012
Feels like

-some drama
-make up
-little or even no progress

My Candies:

Dec 3, 2020 8:15 AM

Nov 2016
Adachi is making things too difficult for her own good and that fortune teller lady was hilarious. Poor her, tho xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 5, 2020 7:41 AM

Jan 2020
Adachi is taking horoscopes way too seriously to be honest. Though, because of that, we got to see her in a ponytail, and it is really adorable to say the least. But as Shimamura said, she looks amazing in her usual self as well.

As I said before, I'm not quite fond of Tarumi's appearance. I would really hate it if she causes drama between Adachi and Shimamura in the future.
IrrelevantGuyDec 5, 2020 9:14 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2020

113 by ChibiiBunii »»
Apr 18, 8:38 PM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2020

132 by Phixiately »»
Feb 27, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2020

76 by Phixiately »»
Feb 1, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2020

69 by locke_ix »»
Jan 13, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2020

78 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Dec 8, 2023 5:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.