Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 20, 2020 7:59 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dix Perdix and the Black Minotaur...serves you right for a deserved death.

Now, onto the next plight of Bell Cranel's defining moment: The Fool protecting a monster like Wiene, not just in front of the Loki Familia, but facing the entire Orario. It's up to him to take control of Wiene whilst the Loki Familia faces the Xenos, Fels (now revealed in its skeleton form), and the Black Minotaur (which proves to be the Famila's biggest challenge yet, that is until Ais Wallenstein steps in for power and precision).

Really wondering if Freya's gonna use the Black Minotaur for a replacement of the one that was commanded against Bell in Season 1...it would be a nice throwback if that's the case.

WELP, despite Wiene's loss of control all over Daedalus Street and still, all the adventurers try to bring it down, old and new, friend or foe. Basically, the relationship between Bell and Wiene severed...AND WHAT A HORRID WAY TO DIE, JUST LIKE THAT. Regardless, Fels did what he could to bring Wiene back to life, even for a long-fulfilling wish of Ouranos's to be fulfilled and be seen the light of day.

Bell Cranel's no longer just The Fool, but "The Fool" of an adventurer who is a recognized Hero and saviour of the Xenos. However, the challenges ahead of Little Rookie will be the toughest ever yet in retaliation.

The most action-packed and emotional-pulling episode.
KANLen09Nov 20, 2020 10:18 AM
Nov 20, 2020 8:14 AM

Feb 2018
"I love you Bell-kun"

Minotaurus vs Everybody, I thought Aiz would be easy to defeat those Mino. I like the scene Wiene dies, but why? Why you still alive

Give back my tears.....

Insert Song : 「繭色」(Mayuiro) idfc.

Nov 20, 2020 8:27 AM

Nov 2011
Well that was sad, especially for both Wiene and Bell.

After returning back to normal, Wiene still remembered all the good times she had spend with Bell. Yeah, it kinda ruined the moment there when she came back. Oh well.
Stark700Nov 20, 2020 9:33 AM
Nov 20, 2020 8:40 AM

Apr 2010
Well Weene was saved but now Bell has some explaining to do and it seems he isn't the only one.
Still this route from the Dungeon to the city needs to be explained as well.

Now the best part of the episode was Ais fighting of course, i missed her this season so i am happy seeing her again.
We are missing some other characters as well so let's hope we will see them.
Nov 20, 2020 8:54 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Definitely the best episode so far, it was great to see Ais in an epic fight again and that whole Wiene part was really sad... at least it's a happy ending for this episode especially for Wiene (Bell got slapped though lol)
Nov 20, 2020 9:00 AM

Feb 2019
In my opinion, this was by far the best episode of Danmachi ever. Everything was executed well from the Minotaur fight with Ais, to Bell and Weine’s “final moments” together. That insert song was beautiful and I can’t lie, I teared up. JC staff did amazing.

This is pivotal for bell though. He’s going to embrace this “fool” role. For better or worse. Excited for next week and a new beginning for Bell.
Nov 20, 2020 9:07 AM

Dec 2014
Easily the best episode of the season.

Ais's fight sequence was way too awesome, great stuff.

Wiene's death was incredibly sad, to be honest I was expecting something to happen and that she would survive because they fell through the floor but when she disappeared I was both shocked and sad. I was very interested in how the story would proceed seeing as Wiene was killed but I guess we're gonna take the more happy ending route with a little bit of deus ex machina resurrection spell to save the day. Not an entirely bad thing though.

I'm curious as to how or why it looks like the situation defused itself after Fels resurrected Wiene. It seems as though everyone just dispersed and stopped fighting, was a conclusion reached? Why? There were other monsters around an Wiene's resurrection doesn't seem like a valid enough reason for everyone to stop fighting seeing as to the adventurers it only looks like a monster invasion. Did the Xenos retreat then?

"Be a fool, Bell Cranel."
Nov 20, 2020 9:07 AM
Jun 2020
asterius is truly a monster and if ais dindnt had the element of suprise she would have suffered a way more terrible injure cuz asterius is fucking lv 7 of course only because

Mod edit: Added spoiler tags.
KuuroNov 22, 2020 5:54 AM
Nov 20, 2020 9:11 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Pretty solid episode.

We got a decent amount of Asterios goodness displaying just how strong this minotaur is. Basically no one in Loki Familia was a match for him other than Aiz who managed to cut an arm off.

All is good in the world seeing that Wiene is safe thanks to Fels using his magic to revive her and now the Xenos are hiding underground to avoid being caught. The insert song was also very nice too.

Just 4 more eps left so I'm definitely looking forward to the next ep.
Nov 20, 2020 9:16 AM

Dec 2015
wish the fight Asterius vs Loki Familia more brutal....but sadly no....
but still it truely good ep...
i believe Fels magic "Dia Orpheus" success only because of Bell "Luck" stat, that magic is useless for 800 years ( only 1 success till now is wiene )
OkamiRenkiNov 20, 2020 9:19 AM
Nov 20, 2020 9:18 AM

Apr 2014
Man this episode was very intense. Not to mention that Black Minotaur was a true monster. Dang man. What the heck. That moment with Weine and Bell with the insert song was good. Fels gives good compliments to Bell for what he done. Wow.

Maruseru93 said:
asterius is truly a monster and if ais dindnt had the element of suprise she would have suffered a way more terrible injure cuz asterius is fucking lv 7 of course only because
Is that so? I was spoiled on this when reading up on it many years ago. But he that strong and trained by Ottar himself? Wow. No wonder he was able to hold his own. What level was he when Bell fought him when it came to Season 1? If anything dang. Here I am thinking Bell just got lucky because he was mindless if he had intelligence then I think it would've been done and game over for Bell. Am I wrong?

Mod edit: Merged double posts.
KuuroNov 22, 2020 5:55 AM
Nov 20, 2020 9:23 AM

Oct 2017
Ngl got me there for a sec but I'm so glad Wiene is safe. That said where tf is my Ais vs Bell fight lol. Only four episodes left, was the scene in the op only a bait? Surely not I hope.

Also that Black Minotaur was sick yo.
Nov 20, 2020 9:26 AM

Jan 2009
damn Dix got killed by that Minotaur lol

and that Minotaur is fucking stronger than most of the level 6 like Ais huh

nice sakuga fight too

damn i thought Wiene will be dead for good but she got resurrected thats nice
Nov 20, 2020 9:28 AM

Aug 2013
The best episode of the season so far. Seeing Dix get killed was so satisfying.

The Loki familia showed just how strong they are. Seeing Ais fight was great to see once again. The Black Minotaur was really a tough opponent.

Seeing Wiene death was so sad but thanks to Fels magic she was able to revive.

Now things will be hard for Bell since he needs to explain what he did so I'm looking forward to what will happen in next week's episode.

Nov 20, 2020 9:28 AM

Mar 2020
Dix is gone...woohoo!

Wow, best episode of the whole series in my opinion! The animation in this episode was amazing especially the fight against Ais! The song being played during the final moments between Wiene and Bell brought out a lot of emotion from inside of me, it broke my heart. Wiene got resurrected, not what I expected to happen but I'm completely cool with it.

Bell truly is a fool...

Amazing episode :)
Nov 20, 2020 9:30 AM
Jul 2019
Good. Shit. This is what Danmachi's all about. None of that waifu, feel good bullcrap. Just pure, high octane action.

Another good episode after a great one. Jesus Christ, Asterius is truly a monster, fighting everyone and managing to survive, even Ais. I'm pretty sure he can beat even her in a fair 1v1 match. Minotaurs shouldn't be this strong. Either that Or RPG games lied to me, putting it as an early boss. Whatever, Asterius is the MVP of this episode.

I would've loved a tragic plot in this episode. I have mixed feelings regarding Wiene coming back after dying, wish that never happened. I want to see Bell struggling with the fact that both can't coexist yet still do his best to make it happen, with Wiene's death as the catalyst for it. Would make a better story in my opinion. But even when she returned, you gotta admit that it was pretty emotional. Now that that's out of the way, Bell needs to do some explaining.

Also, Dix died, bummer, I liked the guy, even if he's a dick. Haha, get it? Dix dick? Okay, I'll leave now.
SomeGuyWithHairNov 20, 2020 9:33 AM
Nov 20, 2020 9:47 AM
Jul 2018
Bell Cranel you are really a fool . . . and we love you for that <3

The Minotaur from the first scene of the show gave me mad flashbacks and PTSD. I'm glad that piece of shit Dix is out of the picture now, along with his whole familia.

I just barley noticed it and thought I would give it some light. The staff and studios engraved into the opening was a really nice, subtle touch that I missed, even after watching 8 episodes of this lol. Props.

Ais fighting the Minotaur was some crazy shit. The fight really did make her look like a princess, almost like she was dancing.

The waterworks came down this episode when I saw Wiene die. Bell's tears really hit hard because when you see such earnest characters cry for the first time, you know it's real. When the background music played in the background while Wiene was being resurrected made me ball out even more. I would say the music didn't really fit this scene as it was super noticeable and loud, but nonetheless it was an amazing episode.

I wonder how Bell is going to solve the upcoming judgement he's going to get from his fellow adventures and familias. With coexistence with the Xenos is totally out of the picture, I wonder what trials Bell is going to be faced with now.
Nov 20, 2020 9:54 AM

Jan 2016
Wiene should have died there ngl, I would've liked to see Bell's rage onto the other adventurers. What kind of bullshit was that golem that Fels summoned lmao? Beaten in one slash..
Nov 20, 2020 9:59 AM

Dec 2012
I enjoyed everything that Bell wasn't in. The boy is annoying right now.
Nov 20, 2020 10:02 AM

Sep 2019
Damn that was sad, I’m glad Wiene got saved.

The fight between Ais and black minotaur was great. How Wiene got saved was weird but I’m glad she got saved. I really liked this episode, probably the best of this season.
Nov 20, 2020 10:05 AM

Apr 2017
I bet 90% of Orario will be against Bell and I'm pretty sure that will be good for Bell's development.

Can't wait to see where this is going! There's still Bell vs Ais left.
Nov 20, 2020 10:08 AM
Jul 2018
Best episode of this season by far, holy moly
Nov 20, 2020 10:11 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
The crisis is over, but Bell has some explaining to do. I wonder how the Hestia familia is going to handle the aftermath of the situation since Bell has put them in a uncomfortable position.
Nov 20, 2020 10:17 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Dix sure got what he deserved from the xenos a quick and violent death. Though i wouldn't have minded to see him suffer a bit more. As expected the elites of Loki familia really are making the xeno's job pretty hard. Its nice to see Asterius finally show up in the flesh. That battle between him and Loki familia was impressive. But it was Ais's fight with him that was the best. Still its good that the xenos were able to retreat successfully thanks to that save from Hermes familia. The scene where Wiene was gradually fading away in front of Bell's eyes though sure was sad and here it was complemented perfectly with their past memories. But the resurrection spell from Fel's sure managed to bring the situation back from the brink nicely. The insert song that played with that scene sure was the perfect complement. Overall an excellent ep that combined solid action, plot advancement, and emotional weight via what happened to Wiene But while the battle here was drawn the harder battle to get the xeno's back to the dungeon will be the hardest one yet for Bell and familia.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2020 10:46 AM

Jul 2014
Oh man, it's been a while since I've been so much into this show. The last episode was already great but this was simply the best! I cried... first out of sadness and then out of happiness. That scene was just wonderful.

The fight was also great. That minotaur is a beast, I'd like to see more of him. Poor rabbit though, he was doing his best xD.
Nov 20, 2020 10:50 AM

May 2019
another incredible episode
the animation was pretty good
i also liked ais fight
i really need to catch up with the light novels
5/5
”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
Nov 20, 2020 11:02 AM
Mar 2015
Bel may be a fool but he is a true hero
Nov 20, 2020 11:05 AM
Nov 2020
What's the name of the song that plays when Fels is casting the spell, everything gets bright and Wiene gets revived??? I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR 3 HOURS STRAIGHT WTF.

Edit: nvm finally found it!! :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY4vNOpOqLs
amine9876Nov 20, 2020 11:09 AM
Nov 20, 2020 11:08 AM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
ffs... the pinnacle of Danmachi

I'm glad the black minotaur seems to be alive and I cried like a f'ing bitch when Wiene died, I'm so happy she's alive 😭👌 I've never been so thankful for overpowered characters.
And the soundtrack at the end hit different as well, what an episode. Oof.
Nov 20, 2020 11:09 AM

Sep 2014
Was hilarious how Dix and the bald guy got rekt just like that.
Couldn't help but have a certain flashback when I saw Tione,Tiona fighting the Minotaur...^^
God Fels saves the day YEAH!!!
Nov 20, 2020 11:17 AM

May 2019
nerfx said:
Couldn't help but have a certain flashback when I saw Tione,Tiona fighting the Minotaur...^^

ah a fellow man of culture
”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
Nov 20, 2020 11:32 AM
Sep 2016
alphazero4um said:
Maruseru93 said:
asterius is truly a monster and if ais dindnt had the element of suprise she would have suffered a way more terrible injure cuz asterius is fucking lv 7 of course only because he was trained by ottar from freya familia back when he was a mindless monster so he is the same minotaur that bell fought in season 1
Is that so? I was spoiled on this when reading up on it many years ago. But he that strong and trained by Ottar himself? Wow. No wonder he was able to hold his own. What level was he when Bell fought him when it came to Season 1? If anything dang. Here I am thinking Bell just got lucky because he was mindless if he had intelligence then I think it would've been done and game over for Bell. Am I wrong?

This minotaur wasnt trained by Ottar, only the one Bell fought in Season 1 which was Level 2 in power, to answear your question.
Nov 20, 2020 11:38 AM

Jun 2017
Wiene got such a perfect send off...just to have Fels bring her back immediately. LOL (but I am glad our monster loli is not gone)

Kaiser_Senpai said:
I bet 90% of Orario will be against Bell and I'm pretty sure that will be good for Bell's development.

That will be weird as heck, I mean yeah he let Wiene rampage but it's not like tons of people got injured. Asterious alone caused overall more damage with his axe area spell.

He should get some light punishment but 90% of the town suddenly hating him would be extreme imo.
Nov 20, 2020 11:45 AM
Oct 2015
I'm guessing now everyone in town is gonna piss all over Bell.
Nov 20, 2020 11:46 AM
Aug 2019
While this was a great episode in terms of fighting scenes, the heartwarming ending and new music in Wiene's resurrection. As much as I am happy Wiene survives but why though? Why did Wiene die only to be resurrected a few seconds later? In my opinion I would've enjoyed a more tragic ending that Wiene didn't make it since I was on the brink of tears when Wiene gives that heartwarming goodbye but no she comes back. Again this episode was incredible but that ending I have mixed feelings about.
Nov 20, 2020 12:21 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Seeing Ais in full cry is always a guarantee for great animation. Anything less would be a travesty.
I kinda wish that Wiene would have stayed dead. It would have made for a much more poignant journey for Bell that way. They could have at least waited for a revival.

Bell is in for a world of hate I guess. He's taken a brave, yet extremely perilous road in a society like that one.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 20, 2020 12:56 PM

Apr 2017
MomoSinX said:
Wiene got such a perfect send off...just to have Fels bring her back immediately. LOL (but I am glad our monster loli is not gone)

Kaiser_Senpai said:

That will be weird as heck, I mean yeah he let Wiene rampage but it's not like tons of people got injured. Asterious alone caused overall more damage with his axe area spell.

He should get some light punishment but 90% of the town suddenly hating him would be extreme imo.

I didn't mean literally 90%, just that they will be really upset with him.
He was literally attacking everyone who tried to do harm to Wiene and a lot of people saw that. Asterious caused way more damage, that's for sure, but he's a monster anyway, Bell is an adventurer.
Nov 20, 2020 12:56 PM
Sep 2020
Damn...It's been a while since a show has truly gotten me to genuinely cry
Nov 20, 2020 1:15 PM

Feb 2014
Bloody hell, this episode really did pull my emotional heartstrings and gave it one hell of a beating. T_T

First off, thank god Dix is now dead, fittingly by the hands of the super minotatur, Asterious. However, the minotaur wasn't done there, as he went to the surface in full anger mode. Even the members of the Loki familia struggled against the beast, with the exception of Ais.

Both were an even match for each other and their fight had some great fluid animation to keep me on the edge of my seat. Thanks to the diversion tactic of the smoke bombs, the Minotaur did escape, which was a good move for Hermes and his companion to make.

The most powerful part of the episode was with Wiene and Bell. It was rough on Bell, seeing many adventurers trying to kill Wiene themselves, only for Dix's underling to land the final blow on her. Although he too was killed off by the Xenos as he was celebrating (which was really funny, by the way), seeing Wiene slowly dying in Bell's arms, and then saying "I love you" to him as she breathed her last was depressing and emotional.

However, fels came along and was able to pull off the spell he's been trying to succeed with for over 800 years and, thankfully, it paid off in reviving Wiene back to normal. The hug that Bell gave her when she was successfully revived, with tears cascading down his cheeks, did make me tear up, too.

Bell might be a fool, but I believe that he's being doing he right thing. Having said that, his road he's now on will be a rough and torturous one. No doubt that the society within Orario will be heavily against him, which also includes the Loki familia amongst others. Ais won't be seeing him in a positive light anymore, so he'll need to brace himself for an awkward and dangerous meeting with her sooner or later.

10/10 for this episode alone, though. I'm hoping the rest of this arc continues this form of great action and heavy drama and tension. =)
Nov 20, 2020 1:37 PM
Apr 2017
Excellent adaptation of the Light Novel on this episode. The OST was very well done (gave me goosebumps) and the fights were accurately depicted into anime form from the novel. Best episode by far of the series. Thanks for doing a damn good job on one of the most heart wrenching scenes of the books.
Nov 20, 2020 1:40 PM
May 2019
Finally a good episode
Nov 20, 2020 2:20 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Oh fuck. YESS
Wanted to see this so much, still have to wait, will only see it tomorrow, but it seems people are liking, as in, at least they did this well.
I just is with them they ended it on a cliffhanger to fool people thinking she died.

Would totally have done that, if the choice was up to me. =P

Vol11 next.

--------------------------

Just finished watching it, they did rush a bit, the fight with Asterios was shorter than in the LN, same with Bell chasing Wiene, BUT... they gave it proper justice I would say sure the LN will still be a superior version, also just how much further it builds it and sucks you in, with all the extra context and relevance, BUT, that was easily JCStaff best performance thus far, if only they could always deliver this quality.

Finally, proper OST was used, I m glad, also putting an insert song there was a nice choice, I have no complaints about one of the most important and highlighted moments of the series thus far for me, I mean that in the highest praise.

Found the choice of OST weird at the beginning but the fight was good enough, I just envisioned it was dark all this time when Wiene escapes to the outside, while reading the LN, I thought it would be a grayed clouded sky, to better match what is going on.

But again, they adapted it really well in the latter half of the episode, and they managed to make me cry, so that means they definitely did a good job.

They choose a good way to end the episode as well, there are consequences to everything you saw folks, and they are paying huge going forwards.

About Wiene, again, it would have a more lasting impact if she died for real, but they fooled you there for a good minute, I was definitely happy they did it well, and she didn't resuscitate right away, they let it sink a bit.
As for the asspull that can be, it was still a bit forced on the LN, but there is context to it, from Fels mainly, when his past is slowly revealed it was mentioned he tried to use this magic before and always failed, but it was given some context he was able to do it due to Bell here.
Wiene being alive also translate to what you will see in the rest of the episodes to come, she has a purpose and helps Bell character to grow, rest assure, more feels are still coming, but this was the BIG one I wanted to see the most.

BTW, someone needs to fix the characters entry for S3, Hestia is NOT an MC, Wiene and Bell are.

Riotstarter said:
So the next episode is called Stigma -Downfall-

Who's downfall is this? The Downfall of the Ikelos Familia? Or of Bell?

Clearly it meant Bell's, there is a reason the last scene of the episode plays out like that.

Askaa said:
nerfx said:

ah a fellow man of culture

That is in fact one of the better doujinshi of the mangaka. xD
(you pervs)

MegamiRem said:
Ngl got me there for a sec but I'm so glad Wiene is safe. That said where tf is my Ais vs Bell fight lol. Only four episodes left, was the scene in the op only a bait? Surely not I hope.

Also that Black Minotaur was sick yo.

It will happen, but I think you can imagine on that will go down.
For the last episode should go out it a bang, many people will like the "fanservice" and what it means for the future of the series.

Kaiser_Senpai said:

I didn't mean literally 90%, just that they will be really upset with him.
He was literally attacking everyone who tried to do harm to Wiene and a lot of people saw that. Asterious caused way more damage, that's for sure, but he's a monster anyway, Bell is an adventurer.

Precisely, many people are not taking anything of what is happening very seriously at all, the LN, in general, would sell it better in tone and mood, which is why this wasn't the best of the adaptations, but they did a great job for these last two episodes, so I hope people start to take actions and consequences on this more seriously from now on because that is all that the rest of the episodes are all about.

What Bell just did was insane, from an Adventurer's PoV, he is going to be hated by almost everyone after this, you just cant take it back, and he knew it, there was a reason this shit was so hard for him, he is an adventure, he can pretty much weight everything he has been doing, but siding by Wiene, the Xenos, and what he thinks it is the most correct, is more important for him than his reputation, or how others will see him.
PlaycoolNov 21, 2020 10:12 AM
Nov 20, 2020 2:24 PM

Sep 2015
We were this close to character development for Bell that wasn't just "SAVE THE GUYS N SHIEEET", thisssss close, but then Wiene gets saved by deus ex machina, Bell being an idiot turned out to be the "moral" decision after all, and everyone except Bell pays the price.
Nov 20, 2020 2:30 PM

Jan 2016
Incredible! J.C really delivered

Eat your hearts out LN fans, this is our time! It was worth sacrificing the 2nd season for this
Nov 20, 2020 3:40 PM

Mar 2013
So the next episode is called Stigma -Downfall-

Who's downfall is this? The Downfall of the Ikelos Familia? Or of Bell?
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Nov 20, 2020 3:44 PM
Aug 2019
Best episode of the series so far. I was scared for a moment, but Fels pulled a deus ex machina to give us wiene back.

This could have been the first time danmachi give us a relevant death, but I don't think that bell is prepared for that now, and he still have to deal with the aftermath of his actions, it would have been too much for him
I'm loving this season
IlogicalNov 20, 2020 4:09 PM
Nov 20, 2020 3:49 PM

Apr 2020
After the dude gets the kill on Wiene he gets crushed by the gargoyle as he's celebrating lmao
Nov 20, 2020 4:09 PM

Apr 2015
Damn didn't expect Dix to kick the bucket like that. He had it coming though, so deserved.

Black Minotaur vs Ais was pretty good, that thing is tough if it can keep up with the Ais in both speed and technique. Pretty impressive.

Wow, didn't expect to see Wiene disappear there as well, that was really well handled, especially when Fels uses some revival magic(?) to bring Wiene back! That's a big relief though, even if that spell only succeeded once in 800 years. Insert song was nice too!

Incredible episode!
Nov 20, 2020 4:20 PM

Nov 2011
"The Fool" Bell Cranel. Hell yeah I Love it! I am excited to see what happens next week. As Bell will have some serious explaining to do ESPECIALLY to Ais.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 20, 2020 4:21 PM
Mar 2015
I was like: ow for once he does not succeed. That can be a nice point to deepen the character.

Fels: Edotensei-ing the heck out of wiene

Me: No... NO NO NO....NOOOOOOOOOO

Also the death of the disciple of the googles guy was so hilarious. Looked like a png just dropped on him. It funny and a bit bad at the same time.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

220 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 10:11 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

120 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 4, 2020

71 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 27, 2020

90 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

119 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 7:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.