Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 8, 2020 1:30 AM
Mar 2020
That's the funniest take on Cinderella i've ever seen, had a great time and a lot of laughs. Probably the funniest episode to me. Everyone's costumes were soooo good as well.

While i don't much care about ships (im just here for the zodiac mystery lol) Arisa's lines about wanting to see someone were T_T good. I do hope that if that ship sails tho, it's gonna be at least a couple years in the future. The Kyou and Tohru lines were good as well but what really hit me was how Hana said the exact thing that would make it happen, like she knows something. Can't help but think it wasn't part of the script, but who knows. Ah, but you can't read minds with waves hmmm.

Is it out of place for a romance anime to hope that not eeeveryone ends up slotted into a marriage and kids ending? I wouldn't worry but people even say things about Hana and shishou and Yuki and Machi that makes me think they're being serious. Just asking for a friend ha ha.
Sep 8, 2020 1:38 AM
Dec 2016
I loved this episode so much! It was hilarious and finally had the good romantic stuff we all have waited for!!!!
Sep 8, 2020 2:37 AM

Oct 2019
SouthRzVa said:

P.S.: Not sure if someone will answer this but regarding Hana-chan's "crush"on Kazuma... should I take it seriously or is it some sort of comedy gag?

Sep 8, 2020 2:44 AM
May 2019
Emiloo12 said:
Bibimbapski said:
This episode is proof why Hana-chan is best girl. If she were a "dark Cinderella" in an AU I'd watch it.

Also, more focus on Machi please! I want to know more about her.

Edit: this has been bothering me but were those pedos in the beginning eyeing Kisa while Hiro protected her? It was presented comedically but really disturbing now that I think of it.

In the manga, they were boys Kisa's age that were eyeing her. Not sure why the anime would age them up like that... I also thought it was pretty creepy

I always thought they were high school students. In Furuba we have seen the gakuren style uniform, which is commonly used for junior high school, be used for high school students as well (the Mabudachi Tro). School Festival are open to the public, so students from other high schools can attend.

The idea of 15 - 18 year olds oogling Kisa is pretty creepy, but they could also be middle school aged too. It's hard to tell. So I think the anime aged the guys up to make it clear that this wasn't a comedic scene in any way.

It adds more weight to Haru's line to Hiro as well, about being careful of child predators since Haru tells him that he is "cute too."
Sep 8, 2020 5:17 AM

Feb 2014
Best Cinderella stage play ever! That was really hilarious.

Sep 8, 2020 5:58 AM

Oct 2010
Got emotionally decked by this episode last night, it was so well done! So hilarious, and so sweet I can hardly stand it. I'm so happy, I never anticipated that Fruits Basket would get the animation it deserves :)
Sep 8, 2020 6:07 AM

Apr 2018
This cenderella play was hilarious and entertaining love it a lot especially how they change the script according to how characters act and it was still entertaining and they made Yuki a fairy lol
Also I was fangirling the whole ep in those Kyo and Tohru scenes
Sep 8, 2020 7:21 AM

Jan 2018
Finally the Cinderella-ish play I've been waiting for! I really enjoyed this episode and it really made me laugh!
We got to see more of Machi which really made me happy.
The ending though!!
Honestly can't wait to see more Machi x Yuki moments in season 3!

Two more episodes to go.

Sep 8, 2020 8:35 AM

Nov 2011
Dude another episode where I was laughing so much throughout the episode (outside of Kisa thinking Hiro was in love with Rin) until the very last scene! God Damn it why won't you both even fucking consider that you in fact LOVE EACH OTHER DAMMIT! My god I am a sucker for this though mainly because their development has been so damn good.

Outside of that Hanajima had me crying during Cinderella-ish.

Also I want more Machi and Yuki moments...I kind of want them to save each other. We know Yuki has problems but what could Machi's problems be? I think they could eventually find comfort in each other.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 8, 2020 10:34 AM

Feb 2014
After many episodes filed with tension and drama, this rendition of Cinderella was a very welcome dose of comedy and fun that I know Fruits Basket excels at.

Hanajima's yakiniku-loving Cinderella performance was amusing, as was Kyo's part as the prince and Yuki playing the fairy godmother. I laughed when the who audience went crazy for Yuki and took a million flash photos. XD

Overall, the play was not only fun, but the parts that the main cast played reflected well on their actual circumstances right now, which made it even more enjoyable.

Seeing Machi getting bullied by the rabbit girls from the Yuki fan club was sad to see, but since Yuki and Kakeru were around the corner, listening in, it was good that Yuki got a better insight into what Machi thinks about him.

All in all, this episode was great. The tension between Kyo and Tohru is real at the end, with that slight awkwardness towards each other, which was cute. =3
Sep 8, 2020 10:49 AM
Jul 2018
Hanajima and Tohru looked gorgeous!!!

Hanajima was a mood during the play. She wanted to eat meat instead of doing that sappy romance shit.

Kyo couldn't make it more obvious that he is in love with Tohru. He couldn't stick to his lines because he is that head over heels for her.

The Yuki and Machi ship is sailing smoothly. Machi can see right through Yuki. I can't wait to see more of Machi next week! <3
Sep 8, 2020 12:19 PM

Nov 2008
axel360 said:

No no no. It's a myth 2 similar people can't date. C'mon. Honestly, their interactions have been pretty consistently great from the beginning.

Oh, I am sure that is a myth, yes....but with these two....there is just no romantic chemistry. When they interact, they're almost like two guys goofing off together....or brother and sister. I think Arisa picks on him like how a big sis might pick on her little brother.

Sep 8, 2020 12:59 PM

Jul 2014
That play was a beautiful, hilarious trainwreck from start to finish. More than that, though, it wasn't JUST comedic but was clearly used - intentionally or otherwise - by the characters to air some of their real views. Beyond that, we seem to be developing a connection now between Yuki and Machi, which should make for an interesting plot to put alongside the ongoing Kyo and Tohru one that seems like it's about to come to a head once again.
Sep 8, 2020 1:38 PM

Sep 2017
That was an awesome play. It was definitely written for the characters lol. I loved how much improv there was and how much it touched on each characters current conflicts.
Sep 8, 2020 4:41 PM

Feb 2019
What a moment between Kyo and Tohru on stage. But the ending left me worried and afraid of what's coming soon.

Saki's acting her best in front of Shisho. I almost forgot that she had a crush on him lol

I see Yuki x Machi is developing. It seems the ships are getting clearer. Uo x Kureno too.

I wonder how many more seasons this'll need... one more? Two?

Two more episodes left this season T_T
Sep 8, 2020 4:59 PM

Oct 2013
Renaisty said:
Is it out of place for a romance anime to hope that not eeeveryone ends up slotted into a marriage and kids ending? I wouldn't worry but people even say things about Hana and shishou and Yuki and Machi that makes me think they're being serious. Just asking for a friend ha ha.

I won't spoil the details for you, but in Fruits Basket Another (the sequel) not everyone is married and having children, and not everyone is married to a person featured in Fruits Basket. But then, it's not like Fruits Basket Another focuses much on the Fruits Basket cast, so...

Shikkakku said:
I wonder how many more seasons this'll need... one more? Two?

There's a perfect amount of material for a third season.
Sep 8, 2020 5:37 PM

Jul 2020
the characters were hilarious in this play. i just hope uo meets kureno sometime soon
Sep 8, 2020 7:59 PM
Mar 2020
Airsaber said:
Renaisty said:

I won't spoil the details for you, but in Fruits Basket Another (the sequel) not everyone is married and having children, and not everyone is married to a person featured in Fruits Basket. But then, it's not like Fruits Basket Another focuses much on the Fruits Basket cast, so...

T there's a sequel? Aha hmm that makes sense, good to know good to know. Thank you v much.
Sep 8, 2020 9:50 PM
Jul 2019
Esse episodio foi muito bom como sempre.
Espero um final muito bom dessa magnífica obra.
Sep 8, 2020 10:12 PM

Jan 2019
Everything but the jagged divide between Kyo and Thoru has me hopeful that we'll see something meaningful.

But that one graphic has me terrified.
Sep 9, 2020 4:39 AM

Jun 2017
I don't like the idea of Kureno watching the video clip of Arisa's ebullition. The thought of it just gave me cringe. If that ever happened to me, I wouldn't want my crush to see the video at all!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Sep 10, 2020 12:07 PM
Jun 2020
Scarlet_L_Aslan said:
That didn't seem like a play to me. It was a like any regular day of bickering and pulling each other's legs. It was so funny. But some moments were deep. I guess the story is getting deep into the romantic feelings now to the point where everyone is frustrated. But the ending of Tohru and Kyo!!!! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are they denying and not allowing themselves to accept their feelings????? I know why but stiiiiiilllllll!!!!!!
. I don't know why ๐Ÿ˜ฑ please explain....
Sep 10, 2020 12:17 PM
Aug 2016
Mimi_123 said:
Scarlet_L_Aslan said:
That didn't seem like a play to me. It was a like any regular day of bickering and pulling each other's legs. It was so funny. But some moments were deep. I guess the story is getting deep into the romantic feelings now to the point where everyone is frustrated. But the ending of Tohru and Kyo!!!! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are they denying and not allowing themselves to accept their feelings????? I know why but stiiiiiilllllll!!!!!!

It's just a guess that maybe because Kyou knows his fate being of the cat zodiac he's going to get locked up and so he sees his future in a negative way. Also I think he feels Tohru doesn't see him in a romantic kind of way. As for Tohru maybe she doesn't want to hope and wish for too much and that's why she's denying her feelings. These two kids need to just take the courage and and accept the fact that they deserve each other.
Sep 10, 2020 12:33 PM
Jun 2020
There's just something about tohru that's different I can't really say what it is but her character is something really cool and it takes a lot for me to like a female character for thier character... I'm not really a fan of the nice sweet girl characters in anime because they just start to feel annoying for me but tohru helped me find something new fruits basket as a whole helped me see a lot, all the characters have some generic anime traits but they also have something that is unique to them and them alone... I didn't quite enjoy the first season but once I started to see more of the other characters with season 2 I had a blast, waiting for the episodes to come out each week really gave me something to look forward too and now there's only like 2 eps left๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ and this episode in particular was wholesome, it was funny with a hint of sadness and surprised me every second it's a shame it's so short.
Sep 10, 2020 12:35 PM
Jun 2020
Scarlet_L_Aslan said:
Mimi_123 said:

It's just a guess that maybe because Kyou knows his fate being of the cat zodiac he's going to get locked up and so he sees his future in a negative way. Also I think he feels Tohru doesn't see him in a romantic kind of way. As for Tohru maybe she doesn't want to hope and wish for too much and that's why she's denying her feelings. These two kids need to just take the courage and and accept the fact that they deserve each other.
oh I see but I don't blame them I get what they are feeling and it's only normal they should take it at their own pace and kyo still needs to face a lot and so does tohru.
Sep 10, 2020 8:20 PM

Aug 2020
I can't believe there's only two episodes left.. I never finished the manga so I'm really curios to see how this all plays out.

Sep 10, 2020 9:07 PM
Sep 2008
LovelyPoison said:
nylife1022 said:

I mean they can't do the flashback (manga readers know) until season 3 so it makes sense. That episode alone deserves one or 2 episodes. Lots and lots of feels.

So it's 100% sure that there will be a third Season?! I haven't read the manga, and I thought this was the final season, and kept wondering when Kyou and Toohru are gonna tell each other how they feel. But it makes sense if there's still a third season! I'm so excited omg.

when the remake was first announced it was said something about that there will be 3 or 4 seasons that will over the whole manga from start to end
Sep 11, 2020 6:33 AM

Jul 2009
hahaha the play was so fun!
We will get another season right? Coz we need to build a bit more of Machi and Yuuki...and of course, Toohru and Kyo.
Sep 11, 2020 1:17 PM
May 2019
bittersweetlove said:
hahaha the play was so fun!
We will get another season right? Coz we need to build a bit more of Machi and Yuuki...and of course, Toohru and Kyo.

Another season of 25 episodes will be needed to cover the rest of the manga material (if they keep to the current pacing). The anime was announced as a full adaptation of the manga from the start, so we will be getting the whole story animated. :)
LilyGinnyBlack1Sep 12, 2020 4:17 AM
Sep 11, 2020 3:28 PM

Apr 2013
Such a good episode.
Sep 12, 2020 10:39 AM

Jun 2020

LMFAO they dead ass ADLIB-ed that entire cinderella play, that was HILARIOUS! that play was gold

i really liked how they handled that machi & bullying scene. kakeru was right, if yuki intervened then, he would have made things worse for her. of course that's not to say you ignore the bullying that takes place, but in that context i'm glad they didn't make yuki pull a saving the damsel-in-distress, that would have been lazy writing & so cliche. excited to see how yuki x machi plays out, she clearly sees yuki for who he is.

๊•ค but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing
๊•ค

Sep 13, 2020 1:53 PM

May 2016
ggultra2764 said:
Chapters 88 and 89 were adapted in this latest episode covering the school play. No major changes in this episode beyond some shortening or extending of key scenes for the most part. Here were differences I noticed in this episode:

-Some bits of the opening scene with Hiro and Kisa got shuffled around involving their reaction to the entranceway to the culture festival and Hiro warning Kisa about attracting unwanted attention. Due to this, the setting of the scene was changed in the anime to be outside the school instead of inside it.
-Hiro’s nervous reaction to seeing Megumi coming by was depicted in stick figure form in the manga.
-Tohru as the evil stepsister choosing to have tea with Saki as Cinderalla during the play was added for the anime.
-The narrator’s line telling the audience to be careful taking photos when Yuki appears as the fairy godmother was added for the anime.
-The narrator’s line regarding Cinderella Saki looking glum about going to the ball was removed from the anime.
-Prince Kyo and his friend Arisa’s argument over Kyo’s refusal to participate in the ball was extended a bit for the anime, adding on the line with Hiro’s dumbfounded reaction to the changes to the play.
-Cinderella Saki returning to eating the ball food after rejecting Prince Kyo was depicted in stick figure form in the manga.
-Arisa’s bit where she attempts to prod Prince Kyo to asking Cinderella Saki to dance again was shortened for the anime, which included a lost part where the audience told Kyo to hang in there.
-Prince Kyo and Cinderella Saki originally had a part of their exchange that was depicted in stick figure form in the manga.
-In the manga, Kyo was not undressed from part of his costume when he started hearing Kazuma and Saki’s conversation. Plus, the bit where Kyo recalled he heard about Saki’s crush on Kazuma was removed from the anime.
-There is a removed part of Kyo and Kazuma’s conversation where Kazuma lamented he didn’t see the full play due to an issue that came up at his dojo.
-Tohru recalling Arisa and Kureno’s problems regarding their potential romance was removed from the anime.
-As Hiro was telling Haru that his kindness may have strained his relationship with Isuzu, flashbacks of Isuzu were shown during his exchange in the manga. Plus as Hiro left in frustration from Tohru and the other Sohmas after his exchange with Haru, Momiji commenting Hiro was the one to bring it up was removed from the anime.
-Have some differences to note with Machi being confronted by a trio of female classmates…

1. The anime added in more spoken dialogue from the girls as Yuki and Kakeru observed the confrontation.
  2. During Yuki and Kakeru’s conversation, part of the scene where Yuki and Kakeru comment on why the two are debating about intervention was removed from the anime.
  3. Part of the exchange with the girls got removed where one of them angrily commented that they worked to clean up the mess left in the student council room before it got messy again upon learning Machi was behind it.

Hmmm. Judging from the preview for the next episode...

You mentioned that it's skipping to 94. Are we gonna miss anything important from those skipped chapters or will they likely adapt them at a later date?
Sep 13, 2020 2:40 PM

Apr 2018
The play was fun to watch because its called Cinderella-ish xD. Tohru doesn't want Kyo to be trapped in a lonely cage forever and Kyo acknowledges it but doesn't want to think about it.
Sep 13, 2020 2:47 PM

May 2016
kagura-pb said:
Darudius said:
You mentioned that it's skipping to 94. Are we gonna miss anything important from those skipped chapters or will they likely adapt them at a later date?

They'll adapt them in season 3. Those chapters cover a very important backstory, but wouldn't really make a suitable season finale. This adaptation has played with the order of the chapters quite a lot but no chapter has been skipped, so don't worry.

Ah great, thank you.
Sep 14, 2020 12:17 AM

Aug 2018
I love this episode!

The play was so hilarious af
It's all over the place lol
Also Hanajima looks so pretty on that black dress!

5/5 episode!
I wonder what will happen next between Machi and Yuki
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Sep 14, 2020 8:13 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
This thread has been cleaned.
Sep 14, 2020 11:00 AM
Sep 2020
So FINALLY Kyo decided to participate in the play "Cinderella" after asking to Re-consider the cast of the play ๐Ÿ˜‚ He himself knew already that he can't be a LOVEY DOVEY Prince that was in Cinderella ๐Ÿ˜€ but I was actually looking forward to that side of him in the play. Sadly he acted REALLY BAD๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ต
Actually not only him, the entire cast was a mess ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ For sure๐Ÿ’๐Ÿป‍โ™€๏ธ
1. Cinderella eating all the time (who was supposed to be a Poor Cinderella who wasn't given enough food๐Ÿ˜‚)
2. A very kind-hearted step sister of Cinderella (Tohru) who was supposed to be evil in the play ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
3. Prince Falling for the Step sister instead of Cinderella๐Ÿ˜‚Prince feeling sad for rejecting to dance with step sister ๐Ÿ˜‚ because the step sister was Tohru ๐Ÿ˜‚ (I'm sure if Tohru was given the role of Cinderella, KYO would be more serious in his act as a romantic Prince ๐Ÿ˜€ Don't you think?)
4. Cinderella asking the Prince "Have you come for me? What a nightmare," ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I literally guffawed on this dialogue ๐Ÿ˜‚
5. PRINCE asking for a dance as if he's asking for a fight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ buahahaha... As expected from Kyo ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
6. The funniest of all incidents, Cinderella HANDING OVER the sandal BY HERSELF instead of running and forgetting the sandal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ What was that? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Even Kyo said "There wasn't a speck of feeling in it" ๐Ÿ˜‚
7. The boldest of all in the play "Prince's friend" ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Arisa said this on the STAGE ๐Ÿ˜‚
"Go find yourself a good catch. This ball is for you."
And after the Prince denying this command, he saying "That's why you're still a virgin"
Imgaine this being said in a school's play ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Were they actually acting? Or were they playing around on the stage in front of the whole school ๐Ÿ˜€ if it were in the real school, teachers would've beaten them up for screwing the roles like this ๐Ÿ˜‚

Well. The only one, in the entire cast, who was praised for his entrance as well as his act as a Fairy Godmother, was Yuki ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป
He did really well. I loved his act in the play. At least HE took it seriously ๐Ÿ˜… he barely managed to make it look like a play ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„
He asked the Cinderella, what her wish was, and she said "I want a shop of meat" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Cinderella ๐Ÿ˜‚

It was really funny to watch this version of Cinderella though ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿป‍โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ "THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN about the story, and that's A-OK!" This was really energetic ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Sep 17, 2020 3:49 PM

Jun 2014
Ah, finally, chapters 88-89, the Cinderella class play and the end of the mini "Cinderella arc" as I call it. I was looking forward to this play and it was awesome, even more funny than in the manga! <3 The much needed lighthearted episode. I was giggling the whole time during their play. :ฤ

But there were some serious scenes as well. Machi's bullying scene, Tooru trying to say she doesn't want Kyou to be locked up for the rest of his life and Hiro making Kisa feel that he likes Rin.

So we have Yuki hearing Machi's thoughts about him which made an impact on him (she understands him well) and we also have Tooru kinda realising she likes Kyou and Kyou kinda realising Tooru likes him, but after that they both went into the denial mode, so it will take time for some development on that ship.

I don't like the idea of them skipping to chapter 94 next episode, I thought the next 4 chapters would make a good finish for the last 2 episodes of this season.
Waiting for Gundam SEED Movie..... (เฒฅโ€ฟเฒฅ)

Waiting for Sailor Moon Cosmos..... o(โ‰งโ–ฝโ‰ฆ)o
Sep 18, 2020 9:17 AM

Mar 2012
The play was stupid, didn't even find it funny, that's a 0 for effort for those guys.

At this point I think I like and dislike this anime at the same time, I like watching Yuki (the scene with Machi this episode was great, loved to see the faces Yuki makes) but otherwise it's pretty boring. I'm still waiting for some real background on Akito, he (she?) seems to be the most interesting character to me.
Sep 18, 2020 12:13 PM

May 2016
When she said I don't want to, and Kyo realized that she found out about Kyo's secret I couldn't help to drop a few tears. 5/5
Sep 21, 2020 9:27 PM

Sep 2018
Hahahaha I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! The best Cinderella I've seen ๏ธโค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

I love that they fit the roles to the character's personality haha I love Hanajima โค๏ธ

Kyo x Tohru for the win. I love the moral lesson too: no need a man to lived a happily ever after lol
Oct 7, 2020 3:26 AM

Oct 2007
awesome Cinderella play! Funny when prince Kyo got sad when he accidentally refused a dance with evil stepsister Tohru. Also, Prince Kyo is glad when Cinderella refuse to dance with him. loool
Oct 10, 2020 10:39 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
That play was stupid.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”»•» «•«โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘

๐ŸŽ–๏ธ mal badges
๐Ÿ  blog navigation
๐Ÿ† graph badges

โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”»•» โ˜ ๏ธ «•«โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™
Oct 11, 2020 5:39 PM

May 2013
LOOLLLL @ Hana-chan's mom being the only one clapping when Dark Goddess Cinderella appeared XDDD

The play was fantastic, haha.

Awwhh, why are my 2 bbys not letting themselves fall deeper in love at the end? ;A; what's wrong TT^TT
Oct 25, 2020 12:05 PM

Aug 2017
Everyone looked so great! The Cinderella play was fun to watch, my favourite parts were Arisa and Tohru saying things they didn't have to say xD
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 31, 2020 1:38 PM

Apr 2018
Dang, I really like Machi! Now I can see why Yuki is better with her.
Ahhhhh... Tohru and Kyo-- what do you mean do not think about it?! T_T
Nov 28, 2020 11:17 PM

Dec 2013
Lmao! The play was so damn funny ๐Ÿคฃ And Kyo looks really good in his outfit.

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

Dec 14, 2020 4:16 PM
Feb 2018
The first ten minutes had me in stitches.
Feb 9, 2021 6:45 AM
Jun 2020
I haven't seen such good performances in a play since the movie that made Haruhi Suzumiya's Brigade. Too good the episode, I definitely fell in love with the characters at this point.
Mar 25, 2021 4:54 AM

Jun 2019
That act was fuckin' hilarious. Kyou and Tohru, please don't suppress yourself.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Aug 3, 2020

162 by haniayasmine »»
Apr 21, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 17, 2020

74 by anijumper44 »»
Apr 3, 4:41 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2020

239 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 25, 12:12 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2020

141 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 24, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jul 27, 2020

90 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 24, 8:47 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.