Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 24, 2020 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Considering the background storytelling of Yuki and Akito when they were kids, I find this episode pretty important.

Some of the background story was disturbing as well, mostly because of Akito's personality. It's alo tough watching Yuki's emotions pouring out especially at his age. A very emotional episode imo.
Aug 24, 2020 10:40 AM
Aug 2019
We get into Yuki's backstory.
Akito used to be such a cute kid until he snapped.
And this episode sure is emotional.
Yuki and Kyo could have been friends if it wasn't for the adults in the Sohma.
The hat originally belonging to Kyo, Yuki kept it and gave it to Tohru.
Also, Yuki's true feelings towards Tohru are finally revealed he saw a mother figure in her.

Aug 24, 2020 11:03 AM

Aug 2013
After this episode, I wonder why Akito snapped and become a twisted person.

This was a good episode, seeing the backstory of Yuki and what he desired the most and finally finding it in Tohru, a mother figure.

Aug 24, 2020 11:09 AM

Apr 2019
What an amazing Yuki backstory that ties EVERYTHING in. Sooo good. What an masterful season.

Aug 24, 2020 11:10 AM
Oct 2016
Oh man the Yuki backstory. Been waiting on this haymaker to be delivered for some time. Out of all the zodiac I'd wager to say that Yuki has the roughest childhood, either him or Rin who's backstory we also just saw. It's pretty close but anyways, Yuki hanging to be Akito basically plaything from the time he was super young. Taken by his mother and just abandoned there in Akito room. Who was constantly degrading him and making Yuki feel worthless and unneeded. All he wanted was friends, a place to want to go back home to, someone who needed him truly. He just wanted to feel alive in a sense. He wanted to feel the love he never received. He became completely warped by being in Akito room all alone for such a long time.

Then one day he just bolted! Ran and ran and ran until he somehow found a situation where he could be needed. Yuki saved little Tohru! The hat story is finally revealed!! We've seen this hat in Tohru room and how much she treasured it, also how Kyo seemed to look at it like it was familiar to him. Now we know why! It was originally Kyo hat which he sort of just let Yuki have out of his misplaced hatred towards Yuki. Who himself then gave it to Tohru when he rescued her. Yuki finally feeling like someone needed him broke my heart. I teared up seeing that animated. Poor baby just wanted someone to genuinely care about him and need him.

I'm glad he was able to help baby Tohru back then. But even so he just went right back into that dark room. His feelings became all warped again as his heart and mind weakened. Until he again found Tohru. She didn't scold him, didn't make him feel unwanted, in fact listened to him and was always there. Like a mother! It's a beautiful story really. I really loved this episode.
Aug 24, 2020 11:11 AM
Oct 2016
Leo said:
After this episode, I wonder why Akito snapped and become a twisted person.

This was a good episode, seeing the backstory of Yuki and what he desired the most and finally finding it in Tohru, a mother figure.

In due time we will see that animated too. Next season it looks like at the pace they're going and the spot in the manga they just adapted
Aug 24, 2020 11:24 AM

Oct 2017
Wow this episode hit hard, first half was sad and made me furious. I really wanna see that bitch getting beat up.

Second half was quite funny and touching, loli Tohru's cute. Yuki realising that this world isn't fully dark after meeting her was a touching moment.

So Yuki sees Tohru as a motherly figure, I guess that makes sense. RIP Yuki x Tohru shippers, you have my condolences.
Aug 24, 2020 11:28 AM
Sep 2015
I've to admit that I never notice that Yuki is different from other zodiac members in that he's isolated. Before this I thought there might be another zodiac member or two who's also isolated in upbringing, but look like it's just Yuki alone.
Aug 24, 2020 11:36 AM

Apr 2020
loved this episode! loved seeing how yuki was able to pull himself out of the darkness that surrounded him in his childhood. loved his description of the way he feels towards tohru, he was yearning for something he lacked.

really looking forward to finding out why it was that akito finally snapped, and became as twisted as she is.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2020 11:41 AM
Mar 2015
Great Yuki backstory At last we see how he sees Torhu
Aug 24, 2020 11:51 AM

Mar 2018
Fantastic episode again, felt like 5 minutes. Fruits Basket always delivers with it's backstories.
Aug 24, 2020 11:52 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, this was one fantastic episode!

Yuki's backstory, it's been long overdue but better late than never. Didn't realize that he was reminiscing during his conversation with Vice-President though, I thought he might've stumbled into Honda's room and the "cap" rekindled some memories or something of that sort.

Finally some light into his jealousy towards Kyou, I honestly couldn't figure out what it'd be but this episode made it crystal clear.

And guess what? I hate Akito even more now, lol. Yes, I know he was warning Yuki but there's got to be a much simpler method of getting that across for God's sake. I wonder if the "twist" causing the personality turnaround will change my impression but I suppose only time will tell.

Yuki's VA, Shimazaki Nobunaga-san, totally nailed it, hats off to him! Seriously, some of those depressing moments in particular along with the fitting soundtracks and impeccable direction were sky-rocketed with his performance!

My favourite moment of the episode, and I'm certain I am/will not be the only one, has got to go to the whole Yuki going "Screw this, I'm out" and then coincidentally meeting our lovely Honda-san. And those tears from the side in rat form, yikes that's stabbing right at the core of my kokoro...

Not going to lie though, that "like a mother" bit definitely surprised me though. I doubt this'll affect the ship but consider me a stronger Honda x Yuki stan from now on!

And as always, looking forward to more!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 24, 2020 11:55 AM

Mar 2018
I think young Yuki is voiced by the same voice actress as al from FMA I’m right?
Aug 24, 2020 11:58 AM
Jul 2020
Akito was such a cute kid :(
Very emotional episode, quite enjoyable.
Aug 24, 2020 12:00 PM

Feb 2018
One of the best episodes of the series for me. My heart ached for Yuki throughout this whole episode. He's always been my favorite and I just want to protect this smile.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Aug 24, 2020 12:00 PM

Oct 2017
This was by far my favorite episode, and I like Yuki so much more now, seeing what he went through
Aug 24, 2020 12:17 PM
Sep 2017
Ah god - that was so emotional, in a show that always tugs at my heart, this ep just outright yanked it out my chest! I wanted to hug baby Yuki so much, and slap the shit out of both Akito and his so-called mother! No wonder he sees kind, nurturing Tohru as a mother figure, when he’s never had that in his life. Even my darling Kyo, for all the darkness he’s been through, at least had Shisho on his side. Yuki literally had no one. :(
The hat story was so symbolic in a way. I’m still very interested to find out how young Kyo interacted with Tohru and her mom in the past.
So it’s been announced 25 eps for this season, and that was 21 - only 4 to go? Please don’t make us wait too long for S3 - I need FB in my life!
Aug 24, 2020 12:19 PM

Mar 2017
I am so proud of Yuki. He had every reason to just give up and fade under the isolation and darkness around him but he didn't. He can keep saying that it was Tohru who saved him but it wasn't; he did that all by himself because he's a strong, kind and forgiving person 😭

There was a lot to take in this episode; Yuki's painful past but hopeful future, his realization that all he's ever wanted was a mother's love & seeing the sudden switch in Akito as a child. All the Sohma's harbor pain and it makes you wonder what Akito experienced to just snap like that
Aug 24, 2020 12:22 PM

Mar 2017
EdTheAlchemist said:
What an amazing Yuki backstory that ties EVERYTHING in. Sooo good. What an masterful season.

The mangaka, Natsuki Takaya, is such an incredible and talented woman!
Aug 24, 2020 12:28 PM

Apr 2019
I agree! She truly is, amazing story.

Aug 24, 2020 12:34 PM

Feb 2020
this episode was very emotional TT

i remembered yuki seeing kyo for the first time and remembering it being much slower or dramatic or is it just me? anyways, that part broke me as yuki was fascinated by kyo ):

yuki and akito are such broken characters i just want to hug them. i feel bad for akito. it's not her fault as from a child she already had that signature look in her eyes.. i haven't gotten to that part of the manga yet so i wonder why she's like that.

i thought akito and shigure were roughly the same age? akito only looks a year older than yuki in the flashback so i was surprised lol
Aug 24, 2020 12:39 PM

Sep 2017
Once again a masterpiece of an episode, this season really is spectacular
Aug 24, 2020 12:46 PM
Feb 2020
I wonder how Yuki and Kyo eventually became the friends that they are now since Kyo avoided him constantly

Aug 24, 2020 12:49 PM

Feb 2014
So that's the story behind the cap? That was the moment their fates got connected. Yuki, Kyo and Tohru. I always thought Kyo was the one who saved Tohru and Yuki was just someone who witnessed it. But with that I guess Kyo X Tohru is the ship that's gonna sail eh? With how the story is moving with Yuki in focus, I really wanna see him getting his own ship now.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 24, 2020 12:52 PM
Jul 2018
Surprisingly, Kyo is one of the most popular characters in the series...But he always shifted the blame on Yuki to make him feel better. Kyo never attempted to see past the zodiac fable, and get to know him. That's why I disliked Kyo.

Yuki was one of my most loved characters in the show. He is my second favorite. He is so relatable. His yearning to make friends, his tendency to hold back, etc.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
anime-primeAug 25, 2020 4:09 PM
Aug 24, 2020 1:14 PM

Nov 2010
umjis said:
this episode was very emotional TT

i remembered yuki seeing kyo for the first time and remembering it being much slower or dramatic or is it just me? anyways, that part broke me as yuki was fascinated by kyo ):

yuki and akito are such broken characters i just want to hug them. i feel bad for akito. it's not her fault as from a child she already had that signature look in her eyes.. i haven't gotten to that part of the manga yet so i wonder why she's like that.

i thought akito and shigure were roughly the same age? akito only looks a year older than yuki in the flashback so i was surprised lol

Akito is younger than Shigure, but how much is up to debate cause Akito's exact age isn't confirmed. He's just early 20s when Shigure is 26-28 during the series.
Aug 24, 2020 1:25 PM
Aug 2017
What chapters were animated in todays ep?
Aug 24, 2020 1:28 PM

Feb 2016
Man this ties everything, poor Yuki, that was really rough and very heartwrenching. This episode could make even the manliest man shed waterfalls.

"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 24, 2020 1:29 PM

Mar 2020
in conclusion, i just wanna give yuki a big hug

❝☆ 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿, 𝗺𝘆 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 ☆

𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶...

Aug 24, 2020 1:29 PM
Aug 2017
Luchia said:
Surprisingly, Kyo is one of the most popular characters in the series...But he always shifted the blame on Yuki to make him feel better. Kyo never attempted to see past the zodiac fable, and get to know him. That's why I disliked Kyo.

Yuki was one of my most loved characters in the show. He is my second favorite. He is so relatable. His yearning to make friends, his tendency to hold back, etc.

Kyo is an interesting character hence why he's the most popular character even here on MAL. I like him myself alot more than Yuki. Just his character in general is so fascinating. Dont get me wrong tho.I like Yuki too but it took some time until I got to really liking him simply because I thought the was a little bit boring at first.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
anime-primeAug 25, 2020 4:10 PM
Aug 24, 2020 1:38 PM
May 2016
Amazing episode, we got to know about Yuki's past and why he is so broken.
Till now I thought kyo had a really sad past and Yuki had a relatively good one but after this episode I am like man how did Yuki managed to survive that.
Aug 24, 2020 1:41 PM
Jun 2020
Luchia said:

About shifting blame and being an asshole, Yuki wasn't exactly innocent either. There were a good number of times where Yuki was unnecessarily being arrogant (both verbally and physically) to Kyo in order to cope up with his own inferiority complex. Even after Kyo mellowed out in Season 2, Yuki was still being verbally rude to Kyo. Also unlike Kyo, Yuki was aware of Kyo's mistreatment by others. Both Yuki and Kyo had harsh childhoods, and both of them have very valid reasons for their attitudes. But to be fair, they were both being assholes.

anime-primeAug 25, 2020 4:12 PM
Aug 24, 2020 1:54 PM

Jun 2014
Chapters 84-85 were adapted for this episode. It's almost identical to the manga. We get more of Yuki's backstory and a bit about Akito (before and after he went full crazy). We also learn the whole story about Tooru's hat, which was Kyou's, then Yuki got it (because Kyou didn't want it anymore after Yuki touched it) and Yuki gave it to Tooru after saving her.

Poor baby Yuki only wanted someone to care about him, someone to like him, someone to need him. And Tooru gave him that and more. She accepted him time and again. He loves her, but like a mother figure, not in a romantic way. Sorry Yuki-Tooru shippers. ^^; Next episode will be more lighthearted. Can't wait to see the Cinderella play, it will be soon. Also can't wait to see more about Kyouko and also to finally see Katsuya (Tooru's dad).
Waiting for Gundam SEED Movie..... (ಥ‿ಥ)

Waiting for Sailor Moon Cosmos..... o(≧▽≦)o
Aug 24, 2020 1:58 PM

Apr 2015
5/5 beautiful episode as always, finally we get a flashback episode featuring Yuki. I'm a little surprised that Yuki was the one who gave Tohru the cap, not Kyo, but I like that slight twist. Poor boy, he really needs a hug T^T We'll eventually get a flashback on Akito obviously, but at this point I don't know if I'll ever be able to feel any amount of sympathy towards him.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Aug 24, 2020 2:25 PM

Feb 2014
I would be very surprised if I find anyone who doesn't have sympathy for Yuki and how depressing and outright heartbreaking his backstory was. =(

You can see just how quickly the darkness was consuming him, not helped by how obsessive Akito was over Yuki. In circumstances like that, I wouldn't blame Yuki if he did snap completely.

Thankfully, he had that one moment of curiosity and the next thing he knew, he was already outside, running away from the Soma estate and thus, this was how he made contact with Tohru for the first time and the incredibly nice deed he did to reunite her with her mother.

Seeing how this flashback finally tie up together is very heartwarming. Not just that, but it was good to see Yuki opening up about his dark past of himself to Kakeru, too. It's safe to say, once again, that their friendship is pretty strong. =D

Great stuff as always, and episodes like this is why I love Fruits Basket as a whole. =3
Aug 24, 2020 2:27 PM

Apr 2015
What a beautiful yet sad and dark backstory. I can't believe how cute Akito was when young, to now being this twisted entity that needs to die in a fire!

Not much else to say than wow! Yuki is sees Tohru as a motherly figure, I can definitely imagine that being the case. As he has not been properly raised with parents by his side. Tohru pretty much has these motherly traits. Well, That confirms that Yuki x Tohru ain't gonna happen.

AllIsManga said:
5/5 beautiful episode as always, finally we get a flashback episode featuring Yuki. I'm a little surprised that Yuki was the one who gave Tohru the cap, not Kyo, but I like that slight twist. Poor boy, he really needs a hug T^T We'll eventually get a flashback on Akito obviously, but at this point I don't know if I'll ever be able to feel any amount of sympathy towards him.

If we get a flashback on Akito, I might actually understand why he became the way he is, nevertheless do I want to see something bad happen to him, regardless of what his past was like. It's pretty much the one thing I am looking forward to now, but I don't see it happen in this season though!
Aug 24, 2020 2:30 PM

Mar 2013
DAMN!!!!!! Tohru was MOMzoned. OUCH.

RIP Tohru x Yuki shippers, it sinked!

Sad Yuki story... I felt really sorry for him... he just wanted a family and friends (even with Kyo).

I think we can't blame anyone in the zodiac for what happened with Yuki... everyone there suffered a lot in Akito's hand.
Aug 24, 2020 2:33 PM

May 2015
CeddyyBearr said:
AllIsManga said:

If we get a flashback on Akito, I might actually understand why he became the way he is, nevertheless do I want to see something bad happen to him, regardless of what his past was like. It's pretty much the one thing I am looking forward to now, but I don't see it happen in this season though!

I really don't want to see any sad backstory on Akito that would make us feel sorry for him. Whatever happened it's no excuse to act like a dick. He is the one who made this choice like everyone else chose a kinder path despite the abuse. So yeah, while we might understand him better, I think he still deserves all the hate and bad things happening to him.
Aug 24, 2020 2:50 PM

Sep 2008
Chapters 84 and 85 were adapted for this episode covering Yuki's past. Not much got changed in this episode beyond some scenes being shortened and a few aesthetic changes for some symbolism concerning Yuki and Akito's interactions. Here were differences I spotted for this episode:

-The opening narration from Yuki about what his world was like under Akito was removed from the anime.
-Spoken dialogue was added when Yuki is observing the other Sohmas within his mother’s car.
-When Akito was conversing with Yuki following the accident with other kids triggering Yuki’s transformation, the screen door used by Akito during the scene was added in for the anime.
-The conversation Akito had with his servants regarding Yuki’s illness was shortened for the anime.
-While Yuki was reflecting on the cause of his illness, the screen door in the background reflected a spider web in the manga instead of leaves falling from a tree. The spider web imagery is used throughout Yuki and Akito’s exchanges in Chapter 84.
-While recalling how sick he was, some of Yuki’s narration got removed for the anime where he recalls closing his mind and soul off to others due to his loneliness.
-Some of the spoken dialogue said by characters during Akito’s conversation with Yuki about everyone hating him was removed for the anime.
-The flashback of Yuki noticing the cap kept by Tohru as he recalled realizing she was the girl he met as a child was added for the anime.
Aug 24, 2020 2:57 PM

Oct 2019
The thing about yukis backstory was... That it was all there in plain sight, given to us pieces by pieces BUT seeing it all together at once was a whole new experience... It was just SO heartbreaking ... These characters deserve nothing but love and happiness and it's so hertwarming seeing yukis growth and him being in a so much better place in life now.

Also the fact that yuki and kyo could have been friends if not for the f*cked up soma system is so sad
And the end of the episode... Yuki in fact see's tohru as a mother figure
I remember when I first read that in the manga I was a little socked but when putting everything in perspective it just made so much sense
And watching the anime it just became more and more obvious to me
Apant_124Aug 24, 2020 3:01 PM
Aug 24, 2020 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
Another emotional Fruits Basket episode. Yuki's backstory is one of the saddest to me. He was alone for the longest time. He didn't have anyone to support him. Everybody resented him even though he did nothing wrong. His parents treated him like a tool too.

His encounter with Tohru gave him strength. The thing I like about Yuki and Tohru's relationship is that it doesn't have to be romantic to be meaningful. It's rare to find an important f/m relationship in anime that doesn't get romantic.
Aug 24, 2020 4:09 PM

Mar 2017
We finally get to one of my most favorite parts of the manga and it did not disappoint at all! It was so satisfying to finally watch Yuki’s backstory get revealed and how he yearned for so many things. 💔 Seeing how Yuki just wanted to be friends with Kyo and genuinely wanted to like him and how Kyo was just constantly hating and blaming him for everything even now still hurts my heart, but I’m also glad Yuki has found other non-zodiac friends there to support him that he got through his own efforts.

Young Tohru was also really cute, and I’m still glad Yuki got to meet her when they were children since she was the one who gave him the will to keep on living when he was about to give up.
Aug 24, 2020 4:13 PM

Jul 2017
Oh man, the Yuki backstory of Chapters 84 & 85. This boy has always been the ridicule of the Soma God, and all of that atrocity is uncovered in this episode.

From the first sight, the bond of Yuki and Akito designated to "needs and wants" before it all went to waste, seeing the pitch-black darkness of Akito's detrimental state that we've seen since the start of Season 2.

The start of Yuki's mental massacre stemming from home to school, he's like a living hoax everywhere he goes (even to the unconscious animal transformation). All he needed was embrace and closeness a.k.a a family that cares deeply for each other, but his frail death earning the ire of the Soma Family, and basically just resigned to hemorrhages of Akito's "judgment".

So that hat from Season 1, that was Kyo's??? Whew the shocker! His hat that Yuki gave to young Tohru, that was their VERY FIRST meeting, but a meeting that will change his life forever (that's sadly not in the romantic sense, damn the ship went down quickly, but personally I don't mind). Even to Kyo, his desperation to confine himself to be a family desires true, even if he has to take the roundabout way to do so.

The end dialogue for Chapter 83 rings true: Tohru, to Yuki, is a mother figure. The delay of this sentence truly speaks volumes from a directorial standpoint, and this is as usual, an emotional episode, a well-crafted one.
Aug 24, 2020 4:22 PM

Jan 2018
So Yuki sees Tohru as a mother figure, well that was unexpected.
Big F for Yuki x Tohru shippers.
Aug 24, 2020 5:28 PM
Jul 2018
This was just outright sad. A child's mindset is like a blank canvas, gradually getting filled with colors of various degrees and emotions depending on the environment and the people surrounding them. If a child spends the better half of their childhood told that they're useless and unbeloved, they're going to take it at face value and wholeheartedly believe so. Showing a child love and compassion would help them understand and share these feelings onto others.

The cycle of envy and hatred is something to note between Kyo and Yuki. Each of them felt contrasting feelings for one another without knowing the other person's circumstances. Considering they were just feeble children, their mindsets are understandable, albeit unfortunate.

As for Akito, what could have happened to turn a seemingly soft-spoken boy to a child so twisted? Shigure seems to have been involved in the upbringing of Akito, seeing how he comforted her in her times of need. Their close, yet seemingly complex relationship in the present certainly does raise some eyebrows.
Aug 24, 2020 6:05 PM

Aug 2017
dasprn said:
So that's the story behind the cap? That was the moment their fates got connected. Yuki, Kyo and Tohru. I always thought Kyo was the one who saved Tohru and Yuki was just someone who witnessed it. But with that I guess Kyo X Tohru is the ship that's gonna sail eh? With how the story is moving with Yuki in focus, I really wanna see him getting his own ship now.

You will :) just not yet
Aug 24, 2020 6:07 PM
Apr 2018
Aryale said:
Akito was such a cute kid :(
Very emotional episode, quite enjoyable.
AKITO's looking down on others & bullying is both adorable & entertaining, for me. He is among those Anime characters i LIKE despite of his personality.
Aug 24, 2020 6:46 PM

Sep 2017
So they answered the cliffhanger from last ep. Tohru is a like a mother to Yuki. So much more fitting than moving into some dumb love triangle. But anyway feels like this is more or less all of the Yuki backstory we will be getting.

Still question Akito tho and what made him snap. It could be partly his environment being treated as special and whatnot, and he was clearly not stable from Yuki mentioning he had random outbursts. But based on what we know so far I would have to assume it's like some messed up shit in his nature due to the fact that he's god. Perhaps all the previous gods ended up twisted in some way.
Aug 24, 2020 7:25 PM

Jul 2017
Always knew Yuki must have had some sort of wanting to be friends with Kyo type of emotion, but glad it was cleared up this ep.

Also loved how well they managed to shut down the love triangle without making it painfully awkward and actually making sense within the story. Definitely seems like the romantic interest is fully shifting towards Kyo

mneav3 said:
I think young Yuki is voiced by the same voice actress as al from FMA I’m right?

(Al as in Alphonse, right?) no, Al is voiced by Kugimiya Rie who actually voices Kaguya in this one.

young Yuki is voiced by Miyuri Shimabukuro
Short_CircutAug 24, 2020 7:31 PM
Aug 24, 2020 7:36 PM

May 2020
after 46 episodes, i finally cried, even if just a little bit
every episode I would get on the verge of crying, but would never cross the line
but this episode... damn...

Skibbidy skib skib skaa
say "NO" to fanservice
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Aug 3, 2020

162 by haniayasmine »»
Apr 21, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 17, 2020

74 by anijumper44 »»
Apr 3, 4:41 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2020

239 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 25, 12:12 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jul 27, 2020

90 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 24, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2020

123 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 24, 3:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.