Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 7, 2020 10:27 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Shinra and Charon's fight just got more powerful, but it's clear that the 2nd Gen is much stronger than the 3rd gen. The pivotal moment being Inca's decision whether to join the Fire Force or the White Evangelist Clads, and she chose the latter to invoke more danger (because that's her lifestyle), and Shinra, no matter his persuasion, it all became to naught.

Instead, Arthur's information from Haumea exposes the number of people with the Adolla Burst: 8 (including the 5 pillars and a few more), but even that is no mere consolation if Company 8 are to work together and figure out the Evangelists' true purpose.

Now all the Fire Force is made aware of the seemingly trivial sequence of events coming up, and the investigation into the 8 Pillars (Shinra, Sho, Inka, Haumea) is the only way to stop the Evangelists from reaching their goal of re-creating the Great Disaster.

Going to the "outside world" of Tokyo is as ever fascinating into the Chinese Peninsula, and sure enough, weird things start happening already.

Will Company 8 be able to reach their goal's purpose, this is only the beginning. Another good episode, though somewhat lacking after the action-heavy episodes of the past.
Aug 7, 2020 10:56 AM

Oct 2017
Yes ofc Inka choses the evangelist lol, who doesn't love chaos.

Excited to see the outside world, this will be fun. Thou the OP song kinda spoils some stuff for anime only people. Also everyone get ready to see
Aug 7, 2020 11:22 AM

Feb 2020
One more episode of FireForce and the battle between Shinra and Charon finally reach it highest point, (with another great animation by David Productions)

However, despite of all Shinra´s effor, Inca choose the chaos over the safe and so, Evangelist has won... (I´m just happy because this makes Haumea baby happy too)

This arc is history and in front of us wait the "outside world" arc, and I belive is going to be just as solid and amiazing like this one (Getting better and better)

Just waiting for next week!
Aug 7, 2020 11:23 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
As I expected, Inca is an imbecile of the highest order. Stupid, selfish, entitled and completely devoid of any charm. And a a backstabbing traitor. What a despicable character.

it seems that the Fire Force units are always a step or two behind the Evangelists. they know too little about everything important but at least now they know that they know too little and that's a start. It doesn't help that a lot of the units have their own agendas though.

And our boy Shinra seriously needs to talk to other shounen Mc's in to how to get a power up because he's getting his azz kicked every time he fights a powerful Evangelist.

FarabeufAug 7, 2020 11:28 AM
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 7, 2020 11:28 AM
Oct 2016
Closing up the Fifth Pillar arc with this episode. Shinra having to face the truth that he couldn't save Inca. She didn't really want to be saved in the first place but even after Shinra went through that crazy fight with Charon she still wanted to go with the White Clad. Girl is a bit cuckoo really like killing her old friend. Dude tried to save her too and she burst him to flames. Inca is a very indecisive girl without the flames she can see guiding her. Didn't see any when Shinra told her to escape leading to her joining the White Clad. A big loss for Shinra and the Fire Force. Inca joining them when haphazardly is really bad. Sucks how Company 8 is so behind the curve but now with this next arc they can learn some new info. Need to discover what exactly the White Clad are doing. Time to go on a trip, China here we come!
Aug 7, 2020 11:29 AM

Nov 2011
No wonder they released a new visual today. A new adventure is about to begin!

Oh and Inca is still one of the most intimidating characters I find in this show, even more than most of the Infernals. It's actually not a bad way to close out this arc from the amount of storytelling it had.

China should open up a lot of opportunites for adventure.
Aug 7, 2020 11:33 AM

Aug 2013
Inca even killed one of her buddies. :o

We learned a bit more about the Great Cataclysm in this episode.

Going to China now. Looking forward to this new arc.

Aug 7, 2020 11:44 AM

Feb 2019
Inca is so crazy, but so hot. I love her. Finally onto a new arc, I felt like the Charon fight dragged a bit ngl. But really looking forward to the Chinese peninsula.
Aug 7, 2020 11:48 AM
Sep 2015
Everything is awesome except the 58 death toll (19 civilians + 39 infernals), I'm not welcome any death number greater than zero.

Inca kills, I'm wondering if this is the point of no return we usually see in shounen trope.

That two-person látom, maybe they just try not to lose a sense of humor in a very stressful situation. But yeah, I ship that moment LOL.
Aug 7, 2020 12:12 PM

May 2018
Wait so Juggernaut is a Chinese but with Japanese name? Inca is really psycho.
Aug 7, 2020 12:19 PM

Jan 2009
next arc will be good too cannot wait for Ogun to be badass

see you next time Charon you fucking beast or a monster
Aug 7, 2020 12:56 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm Inca sure has a warped sense of what life is. Her killing of Panda more than proved that point. Though the town was saved its unfortunate that Inca ended up joining the white clads. Gosh that rookie's expression within the photo sure was unfortunate. Looks like the great disaster back then really did a real number on the world. To think that the AO for the expedition was China though. Its amusing seeing the team's reactions at seeing the interior of the ship. Overall a strong ep that managed to end the fight to rescue Inca in a surprising way while also introducing quite the intriguing new arc that will do well in expanding upon both the great disaster and the adolla bursts. Curious to see what the new AO will look like though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2020 1:00 PM

Jul 2014
WTF Inca?!

Thank you show for that peek of the girls performing their ablution <3. But I have to wonder if Tamaki is even fit to be a sister, as soon as she says she needs to keep herself pure at all times... that happens. Poor girl.
Aug 7, 2020 1:17 PM
Jul 2020
Farabeuf said:
As I expected, Inca is an imbecile of the highest order. Stupid, selfish, entitled and completely devoid of any charm. And a a backstabbing traitor. What a despicable character.

it seems that the Fire Force units are always a step or two behind the Evangelists. they know too little about everything important but at least now they know that they know too little and that's a start. It doesn't help that a lot of the units have their own agendas though.

And our boy Shinra seriously needs to talk to other shounen Mc's in to how to get a power up because he's getting his azz kicked every time he fights a powerful Evangelist.

Yeah she values her life more than others she is a survivalist and an opportuinist as well i may add .
Yet she wasn't exactly wrong though as selflish as she is it is her life and she does what she thinks was best for her and since she feels alive and appreciates life through dangerous situations well that was the right choice for her though.

Anywa this episode had characterization and build up transition for the next arc. Ah yes people finally will get what they are asking for in season 1 more worldbuild definetely one of my favorite arcs mangawise
SixScoopsMemeAug 7, 2020 1:24 PM
Aug 7, 2020 1:18 PM

May 2015
I know Inca is a psycho bitch, but I honestly kinda like her. I've always had a soft spot for deranged and over-the-top characters.

Aug 7, 2020 1:20 PM

Jan 2015
The upcoming arc seems decent. I have some expectations.
Aug 7, 2020 1:20 PM
Jul 2020
Shingster said:
Hmm Inca sure has a warped sense of what life is. Her killing of Panda more than proved that point. Though the town was saved its unfortunate that Inca ended up joining the white clads. Gosh that rookie's expression within the photo sure was unfortunate. Looks like the great disaster back then really did a real number on the world. To think that the AO for the expedition was China though. Its amusing seeing the team's reactions at seeing the interior of the ship. Overall a strong ep that managed to end the fight to rescue Inca in a surprising way while also introducing quite the intriguing new arc that will do well in expanding upon both the great disaster and the adolla bursts. Curious to see what the new AO will look like though.

I always thought that was an act of compasion because
If charon had attacked this dude chances for him to be dead would have been 100%
now inca attacked him i would say his chances for been dead dropped to 90-95% lol
He either died from the burns or survived having 3rd degrees of burn to his entire body .
SixScoopsMemeAug 8, 2020 12:29 AM
Aug 7, 2020 1:30 PM

May 2020
This episode ended the fifth pillar arc and started on the next adventure outside the Tokyo empire. It was sad seeing Shinra lose Inca to the evangelist, but it didn't look like he had a chance to "save" her. I can't wait to see what's happening outside and see what we learn about the great cataclysm.
Aug 7, 2020 1:48 PM

Nov 2016
This seriously got me mad. Seeking the thrill and only caring about yourself, ok. I didn't even mind that she didn't give a shit about all the lives. But doing that to a "friend"? What a damn bitch.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 7, 2020 1:55 PM

Mar 2017
I'm so excited for the new arc and to see what the world beyond the Tokyo Empire is like! It's an interesting team that's been picked & I'm particularly happy that Ogun is going along cause he made a big impression in ep.2!

I can't believe what a piece of shit Inca turned out to be. I feel sorry for Shinra cause he's upset about not being able to save her but the bitch clearly didn't want saving cause she's fucking crazy! Not your fault Shinra!
Aug 7, 2020 1:57 PM
Mar 2020
1/5 not enough potato talk
Aug 7, 2020 1:59 PM

Jan 2020
I'm probably in the minority but I really like Inca and I think she's a really cool character.

The new arc is also starting off pretty promising and i'm excited to see more next week

Aug 7, 2020 2:35 PM
Oct 2019
Inca just killed that Panda dude with ease. This just shows how disturbed she is. I'm hyped to see the Chinese Peninsula. Finally we will see more of Ogun and those animal sidekicks they showed us. Also Takeru really knows his potatoes :)
Life is not daijoubu
Aug 7, 2020 3:03 PM

Apr 2015
FMmatron said:
This seriously got me mad. Seeking the thrill and only caring about yourself, ok. I didn't even mind that she didn't give a shit about all the lives. But doing that to a "friend"? What a damn bitch.

This, the guy was her partner in crime pretty much, Charon had already killed the first of the 2 and now she pulls this stunt... I liked her, but didn't expect her to side with the white clad and do that to her "friend".
Aug 7, 2020 3:44 PM

Aug 2018
Well, Inka was quick on proving her resolve to join the enemy side : burning alive her former friend didn't leave a doubt lul

Anyway, I'm excited for the "new world" discovery !
Aug 7, 2020 3:59 PM

Jan 2020
Well another episode of Enen, Inca lose her mind only for the 'Destiny' that Inca's power show to her, she didn't deserve the life she had but she made the decision...

The 2 jokes scene and the 'fan service' was OK. I know that they don't have enough time to adapt more of history (like Shinra thoughts after all) and they opted for adapt the next arc in this episode.

I liked all over this episode and I want to know if all of the Pilar are Japanese or there are from other countries!
ldanesAug 7, 2020 4:54 PM

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
Aug 7, 2020 5:42 PM

Jul 2017
this bitch is annoying af
Aug 7, 2020 6:21 PM

Jan 2013
Inca is definitely the most hated character in FF. Can't believe she actually doesn't realize that what she possesses is her power, not people's destiny... She with her own hands killed her friend who was trying to save me, omfg lmao

If she will join the FF squad, they better to the best redemption arc ever!

Finally, we have more details about their world and their mission.
And now they are heading to China to find out more clues about what happened.

Great episode, i just want to end this by saying that i hate Inca.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 7, 2020 6:27 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
What an absolute Thot, even trash looks good in comparison to her...
Urhg.
Aug 7, 2020 6:48 PM

Aug 2019
fuck Inca, all my homies hate Inca.
Aug 7, 2020 6:58 PM
Apr 2019
Inca really pisses me off whenever it's her in anime or manga. I would love to make a fanfiction where she dies and reincarnated in Berserk Universe. Yeah, she deserves to be a sacrificial hand by Griffith.

We're heading towards Chinese Peninsula now. The pacing is much more fluid now and they're taking considerations for it unlike last season.
Aug 7, 2020 7:13 PM
Nov 2009
Can someone explain to me why the evangelists didn't capture Shinra too? Seems like a pretty big fucking fail in story by Okubo.
Aug 7, 2020 7:34 PM

Jul 2014
Man this Inca is so annoying lol
Aug 7, 2020 7:47 PM
May 2018
mxhunter said:
Can someone explain to me why the evangelists didn't capture Shinra too? Seems like a pretty big fucking fail in story by Okubo.

At the very beginning of the episode, it was said that they were in a hurry. Haumea asked Charon to take at least the Inka.
Aug 7, 2020 8:21 PM

Jun 2014
Well shit, fuck Inca. She really killed her friend like that without a second thought too gah damn.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 7, 2020 9:13 PM

Oct 2016
Inca is one crazy thrill seeking bih. Onto a new arc we go into a new land we go.
Aug 7, 2020 9:20 PM

Mar 2020
Inca vs Mami when

On a side note, Mami has the looks at least, Inca has nothing going for her rip
Aug 7, 2020 9:26 PM

Aug 2019
pretty nice episode, the gang managed to put out all the fires across the city minimising as many casualties as possible while tackling a demon AND having to deal with a group of nut cases with funky fire skills. To bad Shinra couldn't take in Inca, seems she's made up her mind on who she supports, but the new teams about to travel to unknown lands! Real excited to see were this leads.

Yeh, inca definitely isn't the brightest gem in the bag. I'd say she's a tad bit on the crazy side and not surprised Shinra couldn't convince her not to follow the evangelist. Also very interesting, so her ability to be able to ignite fires is also some Clairvoyance of some sorts?

Ayyyy, glad to see Joker again, loved him in season 1, he felt like a jack of all trades character with no real alliances with anyone. Popped out at the most random times, but it was always when either Shinra was getting his ass handed to him or to drop a bomb of new info on us, seems like this is also his queue to enter the stage now.

Can't wait for next episode, after seeing the world map and how fucked the earth got after the cataclysm, really interested to see what the landscapes have become and potentially other nations as well.
Code0018Aug 7, 2020 11:16 PM
Aug 8, 2020 12:23 AM

Nov 2019
It seems like they are setting up Inca to be a new villain character and she fits that role well.
I'm exited to see where the show will go since they have now opened up the possibility to exploration outside of Japan.

The fights and animation this season seems to be pretty solid too but what impresses me the most is the music and general audio ques during fights ,deep punchy bass, rock and roll fits so well.
Aug 8, 2020 1:34 AM

Aug 2015
Damn, the fight between Shinra and Charon has been one of the best fights in fire force yet. It is pretty obvious that the second generation are much stronger than the third. The moment when Inca chose to go with the White Evangelist Clads was not surprising at all because one, they kinda showed it in the preview from last week's episode. Second, she does love danger.

Looks like they will be going to the "outside world" of Tokyo. Specifically, to the Chinese Penisula. Can't wait to see what that is like. Shinra's expressions when he saw the ship was adorable. He is one of my favourite characters while Tamaki is my least due to her having at least an ecchi moment in every single episode she is in. Which, tbh, is annoying like seriously, it's a bit too much for me. Hence, why I will give Fire Force Season 2 a score which will be lower than I originally intended.
Aug 8, 2020 1:48 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Adventure time! Ought to be interesting.

Inca's a serious lost cause but I'm curious to see what abilities the next pillars will possess.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 8, 2020 3:02 AM

Dec 2012
That was the final straw. I utterly despise Inca now.
Aug 8, 2020 3:05 AM

Jun 2020
Holy shit I thought I'd hate Inca if she just let the dude kill her friend, but ofc she killed him herself that's the most depressing shit I've witnessed in this anime
This anime shit is addictive
Aug 8, 2020 5:19 AM

Mar 2017
Inca, yes. I hate her. But I also love her for being so hate-able. props to the author for that
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Aug 8, 2020 6:48 AM
Apr 2020
Damn OK new arc huh can't wait for the new the new ambience and characters.

Inca still being persistent and selfish about her freedom. She doesn't realize that what she is doing is wrong cause it could provoke the Great Cataclysm 250 years ago so she's living her full life before she dies like putting herself always in danger and risks. -__-

Aug 8, 2020 8:02 AM
Apr 2018
INCA refused to go with SHINRA. Well its her life.

That "Ablution" scene -- Latom!
I'm curious about this JOKER character.
Aug 8, 2020 3:37 PM

Jan 2020
ViktorZhukov2018 said:
mxhunter said:

At the very beginning of the episode, it was said that they were in a hurry. Haumea asked Charon to take at least the Inka.

I think is more that the Demon was down, and everyone was free to search the white guys...

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
Aug 8, 2020 3:55 PM

Oct 2008
They are going to the Chinese Peninsula...the HECK!? are they going in to a field trip all of a sudden!?
Shinra has failed on acquiring Inca...to bad!
Did Inca just killed one of her previous companions...damn! i hope there's a bit of a karma for her!
5/5.

Aug 8, 2020 7:00 PM

Mar 2016
Inca is obviously a big fan or chaos and destruction, of course she was going to pick the evangelist. I'm waiting to see what will happen to her, I don't want some sort of redemption end, I can already see she'll do a lot of nasty and flammy things so I'm counting on a bad end for her.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Aug 8, 2020 9:29 PM
Mar 2015
I agree with Shinra Inca is better off dead
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

_MushiRock11_ - Jul 3, 2020

138 by SpikeVann »»
Apr 4, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2020

84 by 5hadow17 »»
Mar 15, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2020

92 by Scootboi »»
Mar 7, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2020

161 by Henk-Devries »»
Feb 13, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2020

76 by muimaniac »»
Jan 13, 10:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.