Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 3 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 18, 2020 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, this is no ordinary magic lesson even for this show.

Still not a fan of Misha though. I hope they actually focus some time developing her character. Seems Sasha is still showing a complex side of her personality towards Anos. Poor Misha though for getting injured.

Jul 18, 2020 7:59 AM

Feb 2018
The memory is disguised? The servant of Algos doesn't seem to be able to remember the past like someone is blocking him and then what is the cause?

Entering a your own dungeon I thought was just a joke. I thought that coat really suits for you Sasha but you're a traitorous bitch, still lucky Misha is still alive. Misha's memory at fifteen YO?

Jul 18, 2020 9:30 AM

Aug 2013
Knew something was wrong with Sasha after seeing the title of the episode.

So we'll be learning more about Misha in the next episode. That's something I'm looking forward to.

Jul 18, 2020 9:32 AM

Mar 2016
I'm not gonna say that there wasn't any positive or enjoyable points, but the plastic nature of how the personal connections here and there as well as the whole outlook of the typical and generic magical academy settings and plot itself still really irritates me. Just too many shortcomings and negatives really weighting down this series.

I don't even need to really bring up how stiff the animation is. Yes, I've praised shows that have limited animation but it's more so that they weren't really action-oriented to begin with. However, we're in a frigging fantasy/magic show with a protagonist having unlimited 3D power. The action parts feel so dry and uninspiring, though obviously not downright atrocious.
Jul 18, 2020 9:34 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode again.

Interesting that whoever this guy who sabotaged Anos's identity is managed to alter/erase the memories of the people who served him way back when.
The conversation between Anos and Necron was pretty cool.

Sasha betraying Anos and Misha was unexpected on my part but I guess the kiss and all that stuff from last episode made sense when I saw that. However, it sounds like Sasha's motive is to save Misha somehow, she was clearly trying to do something before the deadline. Is the scepter somehow important in saving Misha's life?

I'm also interested in learning the truth about Misha and her existence.
Jul 18, 2020 9:38 AM

Feb 2019
Ainz got isekai’d into this world? Nice

Anos walks through a wall Misha: “Sturdy!” claps. I love her lol

Sasha’s double cross was pretty predictable, but stupid considering Anos is basically a god. Misha deserves better and infinite headpats.

Can’t wait for next week
Jul 18, 2020 9:45 AM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
I was personally surprised by the double cross. I thought that when her friends were talking about Misha earlier, Sasha was incensed by their derision. I guess it was more an "I agree with you but am frustrated I can't show that" moment. I'll be happy to see this mess sorted out next episode.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Jul 18, 2020 10:04 AM
Jan 2020
While it was kinda obvious from the title what was going to happen in a way, this was good. I couldn't help but mutter "wow Sasha, you're a real piece of shit". But it looks like there's a lot more than meets the eye. But eventually I hope there will be someone that doesn't underestimate Anos, and then acts surprised when he does exactly what he says he's capable of lmao. Visuals are great too so I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.
Jul 18, 2020 10:10 AM

Jun 2019
Misha is adorable. She's giving me Kokkoro vibes. That betrayal tho.
Jul 18, 2020 10:11 AM

Apr 2020
Smh still no one taking Anos’s word for it that he’s the original demon king even though literally every sign points to this being fact lol..
Jul 18, 2020 10:15 AM

Jan 2014
That was like a sucker punch to the system after such a cute and lovely moment. Poor Mishia. Loved the opening, and then it just ripped my heart.
Jul 18, 2020 10:16 AM

Jul 2017
that was a bit all over the place with the betrayal thing lol, but gonna wait for a few more eps before passing judgement cause it seems like things will be explained more

that skeleton look-a-like thing looked pretty dope though
Jul 18, 2020 10:28 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great episode, I really felt bad for Misha, it was horrible to know what will happen after she gave her the dress... can't wait to see Misha's backstory, it's heartbreaking.
Jul 18, 2020 10:31 AM

Oct 2017
Oh Misha has a time limit on her life? Anos can proly help.

Hehe Anos's brute strength too op, he just kept walking and the wall broke lmao. Ayy that was lit.
Jul 18, 2020 10:35 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Anos doesn't seem to be bothered by Sasha's betrayal, so she might have another reason for doing this.
Next week we get to find out more about Misha.
Jul 18, 2020 10:39 AM

Apr 2014
This might end up being better than Rakudai.
Jul 18, 2020 10:40 AM
Jul 2019

So, Sasha still can't be trusted but why does she have to Kill Mischa when she is bond to disappears on her 15th birthday?????
Jul 18, 2020 10:47 AM

Oct 2019
Man, I love Anos cocky attitude. I can't wait till wee see more of Misha. But the pacing of the first half seemed off to me a bit. At least with the part where they are about to participate in the dungeon. I could have sworn the manga mentioned something about why they are doing the dungeon.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Jul 18, 2020 10:52 AM
May 2015
believe me the author really love to trick the readers/watchers. There are more to come as the story proceed. gg to the author!
Jul 18, 2020 11:32 AM
May 2020
Isn't Sasha just a tsundere?
Jul 18, 2020 11:41 AM

Aug 2012
a bit rushed, but nice cliffhanger
Syureria said:
The memory is disguised? The servant of Algos doesn't seem to be able to remember the past like someone is blocking him and then what is the cause?

Entering a your own dungeon I thought was just a joke. I thought that coat really suits for you Sasha but you're a traitorous bitch, still lucky Misha is still alive. Misha's memory at fifteen YO?

Like your reaction. Expect some surprise and tears next ep. :)
Lelouch0202 said:
Good episode again.

Interesting that whoever this guy who sabotaged Anos's identity is managed to alter/erase the memories of the people who served him way back when.

Sasha betraying Anos and Misha was unexpected on my part but I guess the kiss and all that stuff from last episode made sense when I saw that. However, it sounds like Sasha's motive is to save Misha somehow, she was clearly trying to do something before the deadline. Is the scepter somehow important in saving Misha's life?

Horn_dawg_2019 said:

So, Sasha still can't be trusted but why does she have to Kill Mischa when she is bond to disappears on her 15th birthday?????

Who says the wound she gave Misha was meant to be lethal?
nightcrawlercypJul 18, 2020 11:46 AM
Jul 18, 2020 11:44 AM

Feb 2018
nightcrawlercyp said:
That's me when I get a GF, lol. I don't really hope for drama here because I've read the manga, xD.
Jul 18, 2020 11:47 AM

Aug 2012
Syureria said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
That's me when I get a GF, lol. I don't really hope for drama here because I've read the manga, xD.
Big tease! I thought you were anime only :(
Jul 18, 2020 12:04 PM
Jul 2019
nightcrawlercyp said:
Syureria said:

Lelouch0202 said:
Good episode again.

Horn_dawg_2019 said:

and why would she stabbed her if she'll be gone by tomorrow?
Jul 18, 2020 12:08 PM
May 2016
Turning into one of the better shows of the season, very intriguing story and characters.
Jul 18, 2020 12:22 PM

Apr 2015
Pretty interesting episode!

That Ivis Necron is bad-ass looking, love that design! I just love the fact that Anos is striking a conversation with him, cause he knew him 2000 years back and everyone freaks out. Something fishy is going on!

Sasha betraying them was not surprising, as the episode title already suggested, but I believe there's more to it, which has to do with their birthday the next day! Can't wait to see if I am right!

Shirase-san said:
Smh still no one taking Anos’s word for it that he’s the original demon king even though literally every sign points to this being fact lol..

That's the thing now though, which has been proved when Anos talked to Ivis Necron. Someone has messed around with history, changing the name of the Demon King of Tyranny, hence why no one believes his word that he's actually the real deal.

But I feel ya, I am also sitting here wanting to shout that HE IS THE REAL DEAL to all those people who don't believe him!! XD
Jul 18, 2020 12:26 PM

May 2019
Finally an episode I actually enjoyed. I didn't foresee this betrayal but it seems like they'll make up shortly after because Misha is a dummy with no personality. She needs some serious development because right now she really is just a doll like Sasha says.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Jul 18, 2020 12:34 PM
Nov 2016
Despite already having read the manga somewhat, so i already know everything that happens so far, this is literally my anime of the season atm.
Oregairu and RE Zero are suffering from a ~5 years break and Railgun is in infinite limbo. Bad season is bad.
Jul 18, 2020 12:36 PM

Aug 2012
Horn_dawg_2019 said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

and why would she stabbed her if she'll be gone by tomorrow?
will be answered next ep. for now let's just say she wanted Anos to believe she wants to kill Misha
Jul 18, 2020 1:35 PM
Aug 2010
The plot thickens, lets go! Hype
Jul 18, 2020 2:00 PM
Aug 2017
pretty spoilery stuff:
Jul 18, 2020 2:05 PM

Jul 2020
Sasha's most definitely gonna attempt something to save Misha. The betrayal was just some sort of ruse. just conjecturing. :p

Anyway, good episode, and also too short!! The first two eps left me feeling very satisfied but this 3rd ep just made me hungry for the next. See ya'll next week!
Jul 18, 2020 2:25 PM

Jul 2015
Anos had a Aizen moment with making Sasha see an illusion lol
Jul 18, 2020 2:41 PM

May 2020
With the title of the episode we knew something would happen with Sasha. It was sad to see Misha get hurt and still help her sister. It looks like we'll learn more about Misha in the next episode. It was also interesting to see how things have changed in the past 2000 years and it seems someone else is posing as the demon king of tyranny.
Jul 18, 2020 4:28 PM

Jun 2019
Best part of this episode is without a doubt Misha's clapping.
Jul 18, 2020 4:28 PM
May 2019
Fucking amazing show, definitely under-rated.
Jul 18, 2020 4:36 PM

Jun 2020
Great episode, I like the cliffhanger on mishas past, but holy sasha is a snake. And about the memories, someone must be as powerful as Anos, to be altering with history itself. Misha said she doesn't even exist in this world, maybe Anos was resurrected in a different world?

Jul 18, 2020 4:44 PM

Mar 2014
That is definitely a very sturdy secret passageway lmao

I like how even with this huge betrayal Anos just healed her the moment he saw her stabbed and let Sasha think she was in control so she'd explain herself
Jul 18, 2020 4:55 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Finally a bitch revealed her true bitchy behaviour. But, knewing that Anos-sama was a kindhearted demon king, obviously he would forgive all of her bitchy mode. No doubt. If she would gladly surrender herself!

Interesting part with their history. Even the direct servant with eccentric looked had a lost of memories with what happening 2000 years ago. I do wonder if that was all referring with the aggreement Anos made with human hero in that era. And who the fuck was the imposter? The story of the misfitting, actually kinda intrigueing me so much and finally became more dinamic than before. Nice! And what could you do Anos-sama?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 18, 2020 5:11 PM

Jan 2016
*souka* Sashas quick personality makes sense now, her "betrayal" was very unexpected but it looks like she's doing whatever it is that she's doing for Mishas sake

Anos just going up to the guy and lifting him up by his face was just badass!

I'm really enjoying this so far, but to be fair it's Anos that's carrying it. I liked Sasha but there has to be an explanation as to why she has to act like a bitch if she wants to save Misha. Misha's kinda boring so far but that's probably the point of her character.
Jul 18, 2020 5:45 PM

Apr 2019
"I don't see a secret passage here, Anos."
(walks through brick wall, shattering it)
"There, secret passage."

"Not even the highest level big-dick OP spell from last episode could break this door."
(casually pushes it open)
"Sometimes you just need strength."

"If you attack me, the hostage dies! I'm going to fly away!"
(grabs her wrist; woman rules require that she be incapacitated)
"She was healed from the start."

This show is so fun to watch. It commits to the chuuni power fantasy bit so hard that it becomes an incredible comedy. Just last episode, we saw this guy pick up an entire castle from the ground and spin it like a basketball. I'm genuinely excited to see where this goes.
Jul 18, 2020 6:38 PM
Jun 2017
hmmm.. a very interesting episode...
we have sasha stabbing misha..

and all about 15th bday... this sure to be an interesting episode next week...
Jul 18, 2020 6:45 PM

Oct 2008
Misha didn't exist in the first place meaning Misha is just a fragment of reality?
hmmm kinda confusing but let's see...
4/5.

Jul 18, 2020 6:52 PM
May 2018
While everyone is talking about Sasha's betrayal can I just say that I love Ivis's look

Jul 18, 2020 7:01 PM

Mar 2010
hmm Nb, though things got a bit too the unknown realm towards the end... Lol I was hoping that bitch would get raped but meh

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 18, 2020 8:09 PM

Mar 2019
You know you're watching a good show when it's over in what seems like 5 minutes
Jul 18, 2020 9:38 PM
Jul 2018
Sasha is not a "treacherous bitch", clearly she must be looking for something. I want the four!!!
Jul 18, 2020 10:08 PM

Apr 2009
So Ivis's memory has been tampered with as well? Maybe this Avos who replaced him might be real as he surmised.

He's OP AF but we're still going the very long and arduous way to get every Light-blinded Demon to recognize that their Lord, Master and friiggin' Founder has already returned and is right in front of all of them.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 19, 2020 12:14 AM
Jul 2019
That went from 0 to 11 real quick. Well the way that played out was suspicious even if Sasha's a good actress. Best part of the episode is MC showing off in the class and Misha's clapping.
Jul 19, 2020 12:14 AM

Feb 2020
Maybe Sasha is trying to use the power of the Staff to Save his sister from getting Erased before Mid-night!!!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Syureria - Aug 1, 2020

104 by WienGirl »»
May 18, 5:25 AM

» Finally a protagonist who....

Sch4n - Apr 30

37 by Reevansingh21 »»
May 4, 3:29 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Sep 26, 2020

280 by alexandrepv »»
May 2, 3:06 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2020

115 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2020

123 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 4:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.