3It was OK
14.7%
2Disliked it
13.6%
1Hated it
37.5%
Average 2.7
1,870 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 20, 2020 9:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm I wonder if these characters realize what happiness is in the end but for what's worth, they managed to convey the human emotions well for the episode.

Haru and Shinko in particular had conflicting thoughts. It's a very moody episode with many narrative thoughts and honestly, it's done pretty well on most aspects. Rikuo in particular also had a lot to think about for his recent conversations and if he realizes what happiness is. Heh, Rikuo totally deserved that little punch from Haru.

A very heavy drama episode/show.
Jun 20, 2020 9:53 AM

Aug 2017
What can I say about Yesterday wo Utatte in general? Its really awful! The level of writing is at Domekano levels, full of coincidences (being sick, "I found you at an important moment") , character "development" (flashbacks of the "best" girl is not character development) and annoying characters. Annoying? Yes, almost all characters are insufferable in every sense. Shinako and Rikuo are supposed to be adults but they act like they're teenagers! Shinako's indecision makes the story going in circles for too long and for many episodes! Rikuo being shy and not telling Haru and Shinako about being in love with them or not until it was too late! Rou is a half decent character, while he can be a little irritating because of his attitude, at least acting like someone his age, and he has a story that is at least consistent. He's not fake unlike the other two. But about Haru? The most overrated character in this show, she's just a filler character put in this show! She was never well integrated into the story, she "falling" in love with Riku is forced and she's just a STALKER. Why does she get a free pass? If she wasn't a pretty girl or she was a man, everyone (inside and outside of the show) will think that she's creppy. I already lost count of how many times she waited for him everywhere.

Love triangles can work if the characters are decent but sadly with hardly anyone nice and generic characters (3 at least), Yesterday wo Utatte was destined to fail without even having started (more detailed information in every of my comments for each episode). Its not "realistic", its just teenage characters disguised as adults! Special mention to Rikuo's ex-girlfriend when she in just one episode showed more personality and charisma than the two main love interests. It is a shame that it has been wasted in this type of series. And the show being rushed doesn't help much either!

3/10 for the anime.

Also, im surprised that this show was popular in this season, knowing that it is very generic and quite forgettable.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 20, 2020 10:01 AM

Jul 2017
Well, lots of feelings developed this episode.

For Shinako, evading the problem JUST DOESN'T WORK. Still as indecsisve as ever to protect those she holds dear...espeically to Rou, whom has been misjudging all along and his feelings being played at. A screwed-up character then, and certainty a screw-up character now.

Rikuo and Shinako's conversation though, it felt like nostalgic old times, but that love wasn't as straight as it was meant to be. Both sides hurting the friends they love (Rou and Haru, and going for the other). But at least they closed the distance between each other as friends, not as love interests.

In the end, Rikuo chooses to go after Haru, for a lack of a better person to accept someone to love, a selfish request. Welp, he deserved that punch though. And the "kiss" from Haru to Rikuo pretty much confirms that.

What a bad ending (f you can call this an "ending") suffice to say. Kinda wished that the 18 episodes mentioned were full proper episodes instead of chugging in extras, that can be done separately. What a misled statement which disappointed me the most.
KANLen09Jun 20, 2020 12:31 PM
Jun 20, 2020 10:04 AM

Feb 2018
Woah, what a terrible ending, not as I had hoped. What was the kiss scene? How disgusting, is it a party because of a new girlriend? I don't think that's necessary, overall 3/10

Jun 20, 2020 10:15 AM
Sep 2013
okay that was beautiful. Was kinda worried about how things would turn out because seems like lots of thing getting cut from the main source, but ended up pretty well. Suited the episode title very well too.
Jun 20, 2020 10:47 AM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
Rushed, boring, melodramatic, this is how I would describe this series. I wish they had more episodes, there was a lot of wasted potential here.
Jun 20, 2020 11:02 AM

Apr 2020
argh ... I'm here as a Shinako team really disappointed, I thought the ending was Rikuo happy with Shinako.

But...
KaisekiJun 21, 2020 3:34 PM
Jun 20, 2020 11:09 AM

Oct 2017
Lol I was hoping for a Shinako anime original end not this rushed and fucked up shit. There simply wasn't enough development between Haru and Rikuo in the anime. If they did a proper and full manga adaptation than that would have been a different matter but nah they just rushed and skipped it and gave this anime a silly end, what a dissapointment. Giving a Shinako end in the anime would have been much better than this. This was good till episode 10 but then the last two episodes were horrible.
Jun 20, 2020 11:13 AM

Nov 2016
Wtf is this? Unbelieveable development and worst(most rushed) romance adaptation since ReLife xD

Man, can't remember a season where source material was butchered like in Spring 20.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 20, 2020 11:19 AM
Feb 2016
Now that rikuo and shinako didn't end up together it almost made the whole show feel like a waste... the whole show led up to it then with 1 episode left it just went all the way off the rails to shinako wanting to be with someone like a little brother to her and rikuo being with haru when they barely interacted with each other for the whole second half of the season...wth.. maybe I missed something
Luffyskywa1kerJun 20, 2020 11:25 AM
Jun 20, 2020 11:20 AM
Feb 2008
I loved the show.
But was reaaaally rushed.

Time to read the manga
Jun 20, 2020 11:25 AM

Feb 2020
What can we do? Yesterday wo Utatte is over ...

This series has undoubtedly done something atypical, something that although it might seem simple, is quite difficult: it represented the fears and insecurities in a realistic, slow, stumbling way and with many ridiculous moments and true frustration, yes, but , Isn't life like that?

Personally this series has earned a place in my heart, so thank you Doga Kobo for adapting the work, I hope that it has conquered so many in the same way that this journey called .. Yesterday wo Utatte has conquered me.

This expression has been worth every moment of the series !!!
JULES_WKJun 21, 2020 4:34 AM
Jun 20, 2020 11:30 AM

Mar 2016
And it over. I wasn't rooting for any ship, I thought at the end Rikuo was going to be alone, neither with Shinako or Haru but I was wrong, congrats for both happy couples I guess.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jun 20, 2020 11:31 AM
May 2016
I'm glad he didn't end with that beach Shinako and the best girl Haru won, just like in the manga. But Manga has better ending.

Mod Edit: Removed multiple images. One per post is allowed.
Koito91Jun 20, 2020 12:12 PM
Jun 20, 2020 11:35 AM

Apr 2018
Seriously WTF of ending was that, all the characters problems were solved in like 12 minutes after those two bakas (rikuo and shinako) understand that their were confused with their romance. Man that was a dissapointment, i think i only liked Haru as a character. Rikuo was an indecivise wannabe nothing, Shinako was an over sentimenal, irrational and indecisive woman and Rou was only selfish and didnt care about anything else than shinako. Hell even the side characters were better than them. At least Haru got a happy ending.
Jun 20, 2020 11:39 AM

Sep 2015
Honestly I saw Rikuo and Haru together from the beginning, and I actually I'm quite pleased with them now dating. That said, the ending implying that Shinako and Rou will start dating, as Shinako also has romantic feelings for Rou (it seems she got jealous seeing his flat door opened by another girl). isn't the best.

Frankly I believe for both of their-selves they shouldn't date, I think Rou has a deal of maturing to pass through and Shinako should for her own sake start fresh with someone she shares no history with.
Jun 20, 2020 11:47 AM
Feb 2020
Pochi9 said:
Seriously WTF of ending was that, all the characters problems were solved in like 12 minutes after those two bakas (rikuo and shinako) understand that their were confused with their romance. Man that was a dissapointment, i think i only liked Haru as a character. Rikuo was an indecivise wannabe nothing, Shinako was an over sentimenal, irrational and indecisive woman and Rou was only selfish and didnt care about anything else than shinako. Hell even the side characters were better than them. At least Haru got a happy ending.

yeah this sucked. 90% of the anime was walking each other home and just when i started to switch to Uozumi x Shinako they broke up because they were both "confused". He switched to Haru quick asf so it just makes it seem she was a backup. He said he thought when a girl was nice to him it = love but literally Haru didnt even get any character development. She wasnt "mean" to him once in the entire anime (excluding that punch which he shouldve been punched more btw). I think Haru shouldve gotten with someone else tbh.

Cant decide between 7 or 8 so 7.5 i guess.

Also the kiss sucked, all this waiting for a kiss we couldnt even see?
NotificationsJun 20, 2020 11:58 AM
Jun 20, 2020 11:51 AM

Feb 2019
And neither can we, because y’all don’t act like it, at all. https://imgur.com/a/hDQ8Afo

That dynamic between Rou, Shinako and Uozumi was so unhealthy, I’m so glad it’s over. Shinako babying Rou so much is not helpful for his development at all. He’s got to grow up some day and you’re not helping by constantly bending to him every time he runs off like a child.

In the end, Shinako and Uozumi finally came to the conclusion that they loved this idea of each other and not necessarily each other. A very hard and painful life lesson that we all go through.

Best girl is smiling and happy, all is right in the universe https://imgur.com/a/wCsXWAn

Would’ve liked to have seen a little more conclusive ending with Rou and Shinako, but I think it’s safe to assume what eventually happens with them.

Basically a completely different story than the ending of the manga. Slightly more satisfying with Uozumi and Haru actually getting a little bit more screen time after the confession instead of a cliffhanger like the manga.

Kyouko’s marriage isn’t as powerful in the anime considering we pretty much never saw her love interest in the anime and if he did appear it certainly wasn’t as meaningful as it was in the manga where he’s a consistent character.

Rou’s model gf and that storyline is completely cut, as well as Amamiya for Haru. No re-entry for chika into the story either. Basically the ending was better imo, but the rest of the story felt like a watered down version of the manga. A lot of these characters brought very important things to the story. Overall, still really enjoyed.
Jun 20, 2020 11:51 AM

Dec 2015
Ending definitely felt rushed, but it wasn't a disaster either. It was far from being a Araburu Kisetsu level of catastrophic ending. Although I must say I'm still struggling to give a 7/10 to this show. Until now, the show has pretty much been a 8/10 for me, with only a few bad moments, but it is impossible to give this score after this ending. I may downgrade a 6/10 for bad adaptation, knowing that if it was adapted correctly, the show would felt complete, but like I said, I don't want to give the same score from Araburu. And at the same time, I still belive they were aiming for 18 episodes and changed to 12 episodes thanks to covid. So it may not been their fault honestly
Jun 20, 2020 11:53 AM

Apr 2019
The first half was going great but then they rushed the ending. My ship didnt sail so :(
Jun 20, 2020 11:56 AM

Jul 2017
2/10 (updated)

The anime staff really bottled the adaptation. The manga was solid for me, it visually impressed at the beginning but the fact that so much material was being cut from the sides while still maintaining a sluggish pace, and now adding the absolute mess that was the past 2 episodes (especially the ending portion), it really fucked itself really badly. I like the manga to give it a 7 now, so one of the potentially good anime of this year fell apart in the final stretch, leaving me completely dissatisfied.

I decreased the score even further now, after really thinking about it and realizing how absolutely nothing has weight now. The little moments that would've been better after realizing a good ending be accomplished was all thrown away, with characterization being utterly pointless as fuck. Good visuals and solid ending music choices are the only reason why it's still not below a 2, but I have changed it to a 2. Before it was 3.
animejasJun 20, 2020 12:26 PM
Jun 20, 2020 11:57 AM

Mar 2019
Well....we got the Haru Rikuo ship in the end but things went a little bit too smooooth and fast...I like the ending, everyone is happy but the last step of the relationship development simply wasn't there. This could be a great ending for a 24 episodes (or 18 as it was written at the beginning) series.
All in all I still liked the series tbh. Of course the end was unstatisfying but the other aspects were great.
Jun 20, 2020 11:58 AM

Feb 2016
What a forced piece of shit lmfao.

Come on MAL mods, put this trash as finished so I can bash on it.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jun 20, 2020 12:01 PM

Oct 2014
Fucking cringe. Someone shot me in a videogame

The romance never progressed, the characters were never developed, it just went in circles until the bullshit nonsense ending. Bury this shit and watch Welcome to the NHK! instead.
Jun 20, 2020 12:04 PM

Mar 2010
Was thinking we had more to go, but this felt like a switch and bait which is the ultimate way to get cucked , fuck this show. Though I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 20, 2020 12:05 PM

Aug 2013
This show started really well but that ending disappointed me.

But I'm still happy for Haru.

Jun 20, 2020 12:06 PM
Mar 2019
this is just so sad, because it feels really rushed. i saw that the manga has 110+ chapters and they compressed it into 12 episodes, how can this be more incomplete.

I'm actually Team Haru at first, but Shinako has a greater development than Haru, who only knows how to go to convenience store or wait at the front of Rikuo's house. But still, I like her character and most especially her voice actress.

I'll try to read the manga, Im feeling the story is great and the adaptation was just a disappointment.
I love K-On, and so should you.

Jun 20, 2020 12:06 PM
Apr 2019
My question is,
was there any sorts of development Between Haru and Rikuo? Sorry but I can't remember anything at all.
How did Rikuo realise that he had hurt Haru? Simple, when Shinako dropped him. The story became characters having multiple choice questions, where Shinako and Rikuo are in an advantage. And they took the advantage so lightly. They are trying to be realistic, but what kind of fiction is this?

Shinako stayed frustrating, lol I was expecting her to grow, rather she again gets bound with her past mistakes.

honestly, all the main characters became frustrating to watch. When I was expecting the characters to grow, they turned around to search for "Saved game" option.

Last two episodes were such a huge letdown. I can't imagine a show where popular best girl wins but stays frustrating to watch.

6/10, Doga Kobo did an excellent job. It's just the characters are averting and don’t give us any sorts of feelings for them.
Jun 20, 2020 12:09 PM
Apr 2020
This is the WORST ENDING they could have come up with...

Eww...

Rikuo tells Shinako to date Rou (AND SHE DOES.....) and no one calls her out on her BS.
And then Haru gets the pity second choice confession...

This is infuriating.
Jun 20, 2020 12:11 PM

Mar 2008
8/10
great ending i was hoping for it
Jun 20, 2020 12:14 PM

Mar 2016
I'm already too mentally tired to ramble on any further about this horseshit of a series.

There was literally no significant development of anything to begin with, the character are so hollow due to lack of proper fleshing out. The pacing is allegedly fast, but yet it feels like nothing particularly eventful goes on. This last episode was just one disrespectful copout. There was no true weight to any of those scenes; it was just a rigged script that ended up really cringe-inducing. That's not even putting in consideration how the adaptation here cut out so much regarding other plot points and the side characters (the supporting cast were basically husks).

The manga wasn't really good to begin with, anyways, tbf.

Good fucking riddance of this show. Doga Kobo, don't ever have a series like this again.

0.000000.........0001/10. Not even the “sloppy beauty” of the animation quality could save it.
RyuseishunJun 20, 2020 7:19 PM
Jun 20, 2020 12:14 PM
Jul 2018
That ending came out of left field.

What the fuck.
Jun 20, 2020 12:15 PM

May 2014
2/10 for the show overall.

A combination of the rushed ending and poor writing overall. The dialogue was barren and generic, and the characters were unlikable.
Jun 20, 2020 12:18 PM

Apr 2018
What the...
I was so enthusiastic about this anime with the first half.
This ending is a joke. I understand a TV show has time and money constraints, but I guess they wasted too much time with useless stuff. The Haru and Rikuo's relationship is nowhere near a decent level for the two of them to get together like this.
It's rushed, shallow and utterly disappointing.
Jun 20, 2020 12:19 PM

Jul 2015
NakolHira said:
My question is,
was there any sorts of development Between Haru and Rikuo? Sorry but I can't remember anything at all.

There was, but definitely not enough for him to jump ship almost right after he broke up with Shinako. At best, the dude had mixed feelings towards Haru, at least romantically.

Him getting with Haru isn't a bad thing, and it was the ending of the manga, but considering that there are still 6 extra episodes, you'd think that they'd put that kind of development there.
XaneKudoJun 20, 2020 12:26 PM
𝕐𝕌ℝ𝕀 𝕀𝕊 𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼. 𝕐𝕌ℝ𝕀 𝕀𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼.
Jun 20, 2020 12:21 PM

Jul 2017
y'know as a standalone ep this was actually pretty good, just felt way too rushed given the entirety of the rest of the series. I really wished it stuck to the original 18 or even just a couple more eps to really develop some of the relationships, cause it hardly felt like Uozomi liked Haru at all :P

but overall up until this last ep it was actually quite an interesting series ngl.

Shinako's indecisiveness/10

thiago52192 said:
It was far from being a Araburu Kisetsu level of catastrophic ending.

oh god imagine Haru ends up realizing she has feelings for Shinako right at the end lmao
Short_CircutJun 20, 2020 12:24 PM
Jun 20, 2020 12:23 PM
Mar 2015
Glad they were able to finish with the manga ending
Jun 20, 2020 12:23 PM
Nov 2018
this show ended up being fine, but i didn't enjoy it that much compared to the other seasonals like wave, listen to me and kakushigoto. visually though, i love the aesthetics of this show.

i'm neutral on rikuo and haru getting together. i found haru to be super clingy in an unhealthy way, but it would be nice if she found happiness, which she did. congrats to the haru stans lol. at least rikuo and shinako called it off, it was going nowhere between those two. what i'm most glad is how rikuo grew from episode 1 to the last episode, dude has a nice coming of age story and the character i was most invested in.

too bad it's only 12 episode and not 18 episodes. this show could have used a couple of more episodes.
Jun 20, 2020 12:26 PM
Jun 2020
Nurguburu said:
What can I say about Yesterday wo Utatte in general? Its really awful! The level of writing is at Domekano levels, full of coincidences (being sick, "I found you at an important moment") , character "development" (flashbacks of the "best" girl is not character development) and annoying characters. Annoying? Yes, almost all characters are insufferable in every sense. Shinako and Rikuo are supposed to be adults but they act like they're teenagers! Shinako's indecision makes the story going in circles for too long and for many episodes! Rikuo being shy and not telling Haru and Shinako about being in love with them or not until it was too late! Rou is a half decent character, while he can be a little irritating because of his attitude, at least acting like someone his age, and he has a story that is at least consistent. He's not fake unlike the other two. But about Haru? The most overrated character in this show, she's just a filler character put in this show! She was never well integrated into the story, she "falling" in love with Riku is forced and she's just a STALKER. Why does she get a free pass? If she wasn't a pretty girl or she was a man, everyone (inside and outside of the show) will think that she's creppy. I already lost count of how many times she waited for him everywhere.

Love triangles can work if the characters are decent but sadly with hardly anyone nice and generic characters (3 at least), Yesterday wo Utatte was destined to fail without even having started (more detailed information in every of my comments for each episode). Its not "realistic", its just teenage characters disguised as adults! Special mention to Rikuo's ex-girlfriend when she in just one episode showed more personality and charisma than the two main love interests. It is a shame that it has been wasted in this type of series. And the show being rushed doesn't help much either!

3/10 for the anime.

Also, im surprised that this show was popular in this season, knowing that it is very generic and quite forgettable.

Not sure if a 3/10, more like a 6/10 . But yes, this is the bad ending to somewhat good anime(in the season)
Apr 2020
I mean, we get 11 episodes of grieving Shinako build up until she concludes the immature low cost copy will finally do the trick.

What a disaster.

May 2012
disappointing that they rushed the last 2 episodes so much... but i guess the ending was satisfying enough... gotta read the manga now...
Jun 20, 2020 12:27 PM

Jan 2018
Shinako finally admitted it, she was not really in a romantic relationship but an awkward one. Finally, now that's out of the way...

Haru won after all. So happy for her. So sad we didn't get a chance to see Amamiya (from what the manga readers had said).

Looks like Shinako has to deal with Rou for now.

8/10

Truth be told, it was rushed. It should've been better if it was in 18 episodes. Looks like it became a trainwreck after all... 6/10
Nainu_Jun 20, 2020 12:38 PM
Jun 20, 2020 12:29 PM

Aug 2014
AND SO OUR GLORIFIED WALKING COMPILATION ENDS

Jesus Christ, I didn't have any hopes it would end up well but they still managed to fuck things up in the end. I didn't feel a single thing from Haru and Rikuo's kiss, it was just so forced. I like how the pet crow was a motherfucking wingman at the end, though.

I'll miss my natural cure for insomnia.
Jun 20, 2020 12:31 PM

Feb 2017
Great directing, great art and great animation. Shame it was all wasted on shit characters and shit drama.

All four of main characters were extremely frustrating, you couldn't root for any of them. Two adult idiots and two entitled and annoying teenagers. The MC is probably the least frustrating of the bunch I guess. Haru was annoying as hell. Imagine a high schooler obsessively stalking you non-stop and trying to pursue romance with you who are a working adult. Shinako was making me pluck my hairs out each time she was on screen because of how frustrating her character was. That Rou brat... I don't think I will waste words on him...

The show was also full of conveniences, including the one in this very episode. If not for MC's porch where characters would always conviniently meet like it was a scripted game event, there wouldn't be drama in this series at all.

The story mostly didn't progress, mostly going in circles or walking in place. Then it kinda decided to develop Shinako and Nouzumi pair in the second half and so I thought the series' end might at least make some sense with two adult friends from college getting together. But then the show disappointed me one last time.

In the end, freeloader girl was the best. MC should have ditched those three and gone for her really.
Jun 20, 2020 12:36 PM

Aug 2013
Okay. Doga Kobo should stay with CGDCT because they mastered this "genre" to unbelievably high levels and basically all thier series like this are great.
I mean, I was in love with this series till the previous episode. But what the fuck was this? They ruined the whole effort with single episode. I don't remember the last time when final episode pissed me off so much.
And it's not like I don't like Haru or something, but it was so fucking out of place after he rejected her in every possible situation that it truly ruined whole the point and characterization of this series.
Meh/10 and I was going to rate it at least 9/10 till today.
rsc-plJun 20, 2020 12:46 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 20, 2020 12:38 PM

Jan 2017
Great ending because Rikuo didn't end up with Shinako, LMAO.
Unfortunate that it was so rushed, but I didn't hate it, honestly. I don't agree with the "Why would Rikuo suddenly go for Haru" thing, because there have been implications for Rikuo feeling uncertain about the relationship with Shinako and him still thinking about Haru. Things did go a bit too fast, but I didn't feel like it was illogical or unreasonable. I wasn't even actively hoping for Haru and Rikuo to end up together, I just wanted them to be happy, but both of them looked like they were, so I'm satisfied. :^)
I don't like the idea of Shinako being in a relationship with Rou, but it wasn't necessarily confirmed I guess? So I'll just choose to live with the delusion that they're not actually together, haha.

The ending definitely could have been handled better, but I'm glad both Rikuo and Shinako realized their relationship wasn't working at ALL and decided to go their separate ways. I really wish we could have gotten the 18 episodes instead of just 12, but oh well. I still thoroughly enjoyed the series and felt very invested in it and its characters throughout the whole run, despite the last episode being the epitome of rushed.
Jun 20, 2020 12:40 PM

Oct 2013
Rushed? Yes.
A good ending? Also yes.

It was really impossible to adapt more with 12 episodes. It's still easily AOTS 8/10
Jun 20, 2020 12:42 PM
Jul 2018
Arte got the bettier ending of the two. Going to check out the manga at some point. This ending was rushed beyond belief.
Jun 20, 2020 12:43 PM

Jul 2017
fuck this ending man
Jun 20, 2020 12:43 PM

Dec 2018
garbage ending for an otherwise good show this could easily have been an 8 if shinako won as it was the most logical conclusion.
instead we get a soft ntr with her chasing after the art guy and the cuck protagonist going after annoying clingy girl.
I could have accepted the pairing if it was properly developped and didnt come out of nowhere but this was too much
5/10
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yesterday wo Utatte Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

zyjJanApr - May 9, 2020

150 by SadMeat »»
Jan 29, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Yesterday wo Utatte Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

160 by Stargurll02 »»
Jan 6, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Yesterday wo Utatte Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2020

123 by komikvalentine »»
Nov 18, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Yesterday wo Utatte Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2020

204 by littlebiglyon »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:56 AM

Poll: » Yesterday wo Utatte Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

292 by Fumikko »»
Jun 28, 2023 2:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.