Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 23, 2020 7:57 AM

Jul 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This ep was freaking hilarious from 1st part to hidden shoujo arc 4th part route.
shoujo route had me die laughing, they even made a special theme song opening for it.
Long story short there's an after credit part so don't stop watching after the ED roll.
May 23, 2020 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Heh, the boxer and underwear jokes. The first segment of this episode was priceless. Kaguya's scenes with Miyuki for the hand massage scenes were also comedy gold if you ask me.

The protrayal of shoujo-style character designs added to this episode's montage was probably my favorite part. Good God, those eyes and voice mannerisms lul

May 23, 2020 8:01 AM

Apr 2015
A1 and the amazing staff behind it really went above and beyond in this episode. The animation, the direction, the delivery and of course, the voice acting, have all made this episode legendary. One of the funniest episodes to date, an instant classic for sure.

Poor Iino LOL. They really picked such great chapter combinations.

Don't skip the after credits!

10/10
MxxxstationMay 27, 2020 3:33 PM
May 23, 2020 8:07 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Easily the funniest Kaguya-sama episode yet.

5/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
May 23, 2020 8:10 AM

Mar 2019
Well here they took four chapters. All the parts chosen were amazing but going for four rather than three made them move the episode a bit fast. Of course if they want to end episode 12 with the sports festival arc then it may be reasonable to do so..... anyway kaguya’s seiyuu did a great job again ^o^
Well our other hero ishigami coming to light
HEIWA_NO_SENSEIMay 23, 2020 8:16 AM
If there was no one else within a 5-kilometer radius from Shimamura, and she was in a deep sleep and an all-knowing deity just happened to reassure me that she wasn’t going to wake up the next 24 hours, maybe I’d get bored after 23 hours and I might kiss her once to relieve some boredom...
May 23, 2020 8:32 AM
Oct 2015
I cried because I laughed too much watching this episode
May 23, 2020 9:02 AM

Oct 2018
Kaguya's Doraemon reference killed me
May 23, 2020 9:19 AM

Oct 2017
Even thou I've read these parts in the manga the anime adaptation still cracked me, lmao I laughed so hard.
May 23, 2020 9:25 AM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
This here is peak comedy anime, haven't laughed this hard at anime since Nichijou.
May 23, 2020 9:27 AM

Feb 2019
That episode went by fast! Felt like it was only 18 mins or so, but we got the two for one special with a shoujo special at the [end](https://imgur.com/a/co1qhZG) lol

Best girl Miko was shook the entire episode. Poor thing is going to be traumatised

Great episode from start to finish. The pants jokes took me out 😂

This season has just been 100 percent better than s1 for me. Really enjoying and laughing along with everything this time.
May 23, 2020 9:28 AM
Apr 2017
Oh my goodness. This episode was basically laughs every minute. Way too funny! And the shoujo part was superbly done.

It felt like I just watched half an episode it was that good.
May 23, 2020 9:34 AM

Jul 2012
Ahem, things got a bit heated today. The last bit though is such a typical shoujo story lol.
May 23, 2020 9:36 AM

Nov 2016
Ngl, episode started off pretty degenerate lmao. Great stuff again, especially the shoujo segment.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 23, 2020 9:38 AM

Dec 2014
Fantastic episode as always and I would totally watch the shoujo remaster of this show. XD

All those Miko misunderstandings though, you almost feel bad for her walking into all these situations with no context.
May 23, 2020 9:39 AM

Sep 2016
The shoujo manga faces after the ending tho XD
May 23, 2020 9:42 AM

Apr 2020
Iino and her impeccable timing for making an entrance lol...

Also, for all that talk in defense of briefs, Ishigami sure made the switch to boxers pretty fast. xD

KaisekiOct 20, 2021 4:29 PM
May 23, 2020 9:43 AM

May 2018
Chika Fujiwara = a walking spoiler
Poor Iino. Once again,another great episode. At this point,I think Kaguya season 2 is the anime with the most 5/5 each episodes.
May 23, 2020 9:47 AM

Jul 2017
Seriously, with every passing episode, not only is the content getting better, but also the exemplary visuals.

Underwear, and Chika ramps Ishigami on being a briefs man THAN a boxer briefs man. Oh man the desire of fetishes, and feelings amplify tenfold for Kaguya and Miyuki (whose a boxer briefs man). Scaring the innocent Iino though was a recipe for disaster.

Hand massages, and best girl Hayasaka doesn't sweat the virtuous feedbacks of "secretion" of hormones (BAKA, not in the dirty way)! Massages can be full of pain though. Scare No. 2 for Iino, I'd swear this girl doesn't have enough teachings of lewdness galore.

Shoujo manga, and tearjerkers, because cliche romance plot to cry buckets for. Everyone is attached...except Kaguya, and recommendations to encourage her to read. LOLs at Chika, Ishigami and Chika sealing of mouths to conceal spoilers. Now that's HOW you seal everyone from spoiling the game.

ED came early this time, but there's still more content to go!

Especially the final part, it's totally like a visual novel of sorts and interacting like a shoujo manga, and Ishigami and Miyuki becoming total ikemen is just so...different? And Chika of course, she's the homewrecker, always loving to interrupt through stuff.

Awesome episode as always, funny bones locked.
May 23, 2020 9:56 AM

Aug 2013
Now I have an urge to read shoujo manga XD.

Poor Iino. Her timings are just amazing lol.

Easily one of the best episodes.

May 23, 2020 9:59 AM
Apr 2020
THE BEST EPISODE SO FAR!!!! i loved every single bit of it, i laughed so hard everytime. also i may or may not have a bigger crush on ishigami after this episode-
May 23, 2020 10:00 AM

Dec 2012
Someone please add "shoujo" in genre section..
Tbh i really like their visual in shoujo manga part.. now i have an urge to watch some shoujo anime ughh
May 23, 2020 10:01 AM

Feb 2016
Can we just acknowledge the greatness of Narrator-san in all this?

Anyways, hilarious and high-quality as always. The effort put into the shojo manga part is astounding. People wanted an alternate END for a Chika dance repeat, but instead we got the shojo OP (plus all the rest of that segment)

fuck yes
May 23, 2020 10:02 AM

Sep 2018
Shoujo manga syndrome killed me :D The adaptation of that chapter and the art style change to a classic Soujo ai anime was pure GOLD! (also Kaguya's 4th wall breaking with jab on narrator)
Also cant forget Prez and Ishigami taping Fujiwara's mouth cause she;s a dirty spoiler!
In short probably the funniest episode this season...!
well that's just my opinion.....
May 23, 2020 10:03 AM

Jul 2014
Hahahahaha shinomiya's "yay i saw his undrpants" and didnt know iino's misunderstandings will make it more hilarious 😂😂😂😂
And that shoujo style art and narration cant stop laughing
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
May 23, 2020 10:04 AM

Jul 2017
looks like Iino's impressions of SC weren't the best lmao

also that shoujo manga though, sounds a lot like Kyou no Kira-kun lel. Shirogane the true man of culture realizing the greatness of shoujo manga :P
May 23, 2020 10:04 AM

Jul 2012
Another great episode! I feel like i was posting same thing with each chapter of this manga!!!

Iino with her amazing timings is here, i think in manga it was more impactful, but still really good! The casual talk about pantsu and Iino just on time ...
Also first loss for Iino ...

The shoujo syndrome affected everyone. Watching the ED remembered that there was the part shoujo imagined and it was coming!
Luckily Fujiwara saved the day =/

The VA's are just amazing!!! That fourth wall break ...

Hayasaka the best <3
May 23, 2020 10:16 AM
Jul 2017
Anyone know what the president and ishigami said when they went to the aquarium, funimation didnt sub that part :(
May 23, 2020 10:16 AM
Sep 2015
They don't reveal Shirogane underwear yet? But I bet he wear fundoshi, more like I hope he wear that LOL, and I wanna see Ishigami in boxer too!
May 23, 2020 10:17 AM

Nov 2015
Ughhh this was just hilarious. Voice actors are nailing it!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2020 10:18 AM

Nov 2015
doctereleven said:
Anyone know what the president and ishigami said when they went to the aquarium, funimation didnt sub that part :(
They thought it was weird two guys going to the aquarium but they agree it's actually fun.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2020 10:22 AM
Apr 2019
easily the funniest episode of kaguya sama so far!!
May 23, 2020 10:22 AM
Jan 2020
i loved this episode, i couldn't stop laughing the entire time lmao
May 23, 2020 10:26 AM

Dec 2019
This whole episode was fucking hilarious, every segment episode made me laugh so hard. The peek of the episode being the shoujo part, shit was so visually funny that I missed some of the dialogue.

The best episode so far in my opinion, and that's saying a lot.

Aug 2018
Every episode only feels like a second passing
10/10 as always
I <3 Kaguya -sama
"Who needs drugs when you got cute anime girls?"
-Sun Tzu
Oct 2016
Such a great string if chapters to put all into an episode! Every skit was knocked out of the park. Beginning with some Ishigami butt and a discussion of pantsu. man whores the lot of them! Anyone wearing boxer briefs to show off the butt and flimsy boxers mean you're a flimsy man! Ahh Ishigami you crack me up. As a boxers man myself I just like the loose fit to move around well in, plus it's comfortable. Loved how both Kaguya and Miyuki got massive misunderstandings about the underwear. going back to a classic style skit with home like in the early days. Kaguya wanting to see if he's a man whore and Miyuki wanting Kaguya to wear the panties he picks for her. That would be very hot. Anyways, poor Miko seeing such impure beings.

Hand massages aren't something I've heard about really. Shoulders, back, feet, but hands that's kinda a new one. Didn't go so smoothly for Miyuki. The contrast between how he saw the massage and Kaguya was hilarious. Him in constant pain and her in constant euphoria. Releasing completely opposite hormones. But some good almost hand holding. Too bad Kaguya went a little overboard. Poor Miko.

Loved the manga skit the best probably. Sooo relatable! Miyuki and Ishigami both thinking they won't cry then bam it's waterworks city! Both boys being captivated by the tragic whom I storyline, ahh been there. Chika coming in with the spoilers, damn. Girl just can't stop that big mouth. Tapping her up was smart but then the guys did the same, when it's so captivating and you want someone to read it too sometimes spoilers just happen. Miko coming back to save Chika but they're all impure.

That ending skit after the credits oh my god!!!!! Nailed iiiiiittttttt!!!!! Kaguya <3 aquarium alright! Died and went to shojo heaven! Loved it so much. The art style change, the voice acting getting smooth, the grunts that add to the shojo bs, both guys pining after Kaguya through the filter. It was too good. Best comedy focused skit of the season imo. Chika just had to come in and break it up. She wrecks ship a lot it still so lovable. Miyuki wanting to take Kaguya but she is too caught up in the moment.
May 23, 2020 10:27 AM

Mar 2010
I was thinking we would see some jailbait pantsu but it was just as interestingly funny. The scenes after the credits felt like a whole new anime, felt like a whole new segment that lasted 24 minutes so its a win win. I got my fill of Kaguya c:

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 23, 2020 10:27 AM

Mar 2010
I was thinking we would see some jailbait pantsu but it was just as interestingly funny. The scenes after the credits felt like a whole new anime, felt like a whole new segment that lasted 24 minutes so its a win win. I got my fill of Kaguya c:

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 23, 2020 10:28 AM
Jul 2017
nisekoichitoge said:
doctereleven said:
They thought it was weird two guys going to the aquarium but they agree it's actually fun.

Thanks, appreciated :)
May 23, 2020 10:33 AM

Feb 2018
Hayasaka mocking Kaguya's Se.. was hilarious

Lmao this shot of Miyuki is great

And thus begins iino's bullying
May 23, 2020 10:36 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Priceless episode! Shoujo segment after the ED there was mad hilarious too, I wouldn't -mind seeing a Spin-Off of that honestly.

Got to feel for poor Iino-chan this episode, she must've been traumatized as heck and quite understandably so.

Boxes and Underwears, I'm genuinely surprised by the depth of this and its relation to human personality.

Body Massage ("se" would've done wonders though xD) sounds like a solid plan but yikes that looked painful...

I'm impressed with the level of quality this show is managing to deliver despite the state of emergency situation, keep it up A-1 Pictures!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 23, 2020 10:38 AM
Feb 2020
OMFG I WAS SCREAAAAAAAAAMING THE FIRST 6 MINUTES AT THE PANTIE DRAMA!!! MY THROAT HURTS NOW XDDDD
Alpha_Lily_WeebMay 23, 2020 10:42 AM
May 23, 2020 10:38 AM

Apr 2012
This episode was sooo fun !

As usual they managed to set a variety of gags in the episode and it does not get boring. The humour is well set & simple yet not forced, love it.

The qui pro quo are fun and Chika is definitely the most hilarious character I've ever seen.

And as said in comments above : the animation is great !
May 23, 2020 10:41 AM

Sep 2014
Easily one of the funniest episodes thus far.
May 23, 2020 10:41 AM

Jun 2019
One of the best fuckin' episodes of this season. Shinomiya looked so interested in Ishigami too in this episode. Just wanna say that Damn you Shirogane you look pretty fuckin' handsome with that look. And then there's our Chika always so adorable.
i wonder if Apple is sponsoring the anime with the all " Hello SIRI" stuff that just happened.
Iino getting wrong idea every time was also hilarious.
May 23, 2020 10:42 AM

Mar 2010
Oh yes, we're back to the student council!

Miko's expressions were so priceless >//////<

Now Watching

原神 : 800993232

SV-Mirage

May 23, 2020 10:42 AM

Feb 2020
Another week and oh yes: another chapter of Kaguya sama (the besto shoujo of the moment xD).

This time we had a lot of humor, really spicy moments, "massages", many misunderstandings and how could it be otherwise: Kaguya making plans to defeat Shirogane and obtain his love.
Kei and Iino had much of the blame for these entanglements and there is nothing left to thank them for.
Also, the last few minutes were pure gold, with the most daring Shirogane in the series and Ishigami like we've never seen before.

Lots of laughs and tears of laughter with this episode ... unfortunately we only have 4 more chapters left.

By the way, how many of us have not wanted to do what Chika and cover the mouth of others to avoid spoilers #ChikaRules
May 23, 2020 10:56 AM

Mar 2019
Funniest episode so far and that's saying a lot!
May 23, 2020 11:01 AM

Nov 2015
Awesome episode, btw is boxing with lamp string some kind of reference? Seen that in tsuki ga kirei only though.
I mean, why the hell would you do that?
May 23, 2020 11:03 AM

Oct 2019
shojo manga syndrome lmao 5/5
dunno me baka aho

May 23, 2020 11:03 AM
Apr 2019
I agreed this is the funniest eps so far and animation quality too, they totally going all in with that after ed scene.. lmao

nagasawa__ said:
Awesome episode, btw is boxing with lamp string some kind of reference? Seen that in tsuki ga kirei only though.
I mean, why the hell would you do that?

Yeah i think its intentional of tsuki ga kirei parody.. i mean akane mizuno is chika fujiwara seiyuu too so its make sense...
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

665 by aod-kun »»
Mar 31, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

291 by kayiu102 »»
Feb 25, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

364 by princessukeni »»
Feb 17, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 2, 2020

296 by Kier_Reference »»
Jan 31, 7:42 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2020

260 by Dripz2012 »»
Jan 15, 4:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.