Forum Settings
Forums

Australian senator is attempting to stop the screening of anime which shows child abuse and exploitation

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 27, 2020 8:09 PM

Nov 2010
Zeroflamez said:
epidemia78 said:

Asuna wasn't raped.

There was no "abuse" in Eromanga.

The girl in NGNL has a precocious crush on her onichan. He loves her like a brother should and nothing more. It's cute. she will grow out of it.

She was not raped but she was sexually assaulted. He ripped her shirt off and was licking her tears sexually as he talked about wanting to have fun with her real body. No matter how stupid I think the scene is and how laughable the scene that is still sexual assault. Ero-Manga Sensei, yeah there is no abuse but you really think that a 12 year old drawing erotic drawings with the help of her 15 year old step brother writing the story and end up in sexual situations is appropriate and OK? Even though I don't agree with him thinking this kind of content grooms child predators, and his idea of wanting to ban it is stupid. It's one thing being aware of the content that is in the Anime you watch and understanding that it's fiction and being okay with it. It's another thing to deny that this content is very well extreme or controversial just because it's Anime. My point is sometimes you gotta remove your bias when looking at these kind of complaints..and think about things rationally instead of getting angry at this dude. I mean if you never watched Anime in your life and the first thing you saw was Ero Manga Sensei or Goblin Slayer would you not be shocked by the content without having much knowledge of Japan and Anime culture?

While sexual violence is overused plotdevice in anime, its that in all medias. Tons of tv shows, films and books have rape. Why anime in particular should be banned for showing that sexual assault is villanous and traumatic?
Feb 27, 2020 8:19 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Oh, I saw this news floating around Twitter yesterday. Didn’t think there was a post of this here too.

It’s very saddening to hear as a fellow avid anime fan because I’ve heard there’s a fair lot of people from Australia who’re a part of our community. My prayers and thoughts are with them.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 27, 2020 8:25 PM

Nov 2010
Well then, what shows did he give 10s in his anime list @ MAL?
Feb 27, 2020 8:26 PM
Jul 2018
_MushiRock11_ said:
Oh, I saw this news floating around Twitter yesterday. Didn’t think there was a post of this here too.

It’s very saddening to hear as a fellow avid anime fan because I’ve heard there’s a fair lot of people from Australia who’re a part of our community. My prayers and thoughts are with them.

Lol your thoughts and prayers? This isn't like the Christchurch shooting in New Zealand. This isn't like the raging bush fires. This isn't like Coronavirus. This isn't like #PrayForKyoAni (quoted from your sig).

The aussie anime fans will find a way to get their anime fix, yeesh.

kuroneko99 said:
What shows did he give 10s in his anime list @ MAL?

Obvioiusly Ishuzoku Reviewers and a 1 rating for FMAB and he probably only did this because he got his account banned because his1 forum post was 'hAiL nUx0r'. His DDoS attempts didn't work to end MAL's career so now he wants to end anime's whole career instead. Won't work though.

removed-userFeb 27, 2020 8:29 PM
Feb 27, 2020 8:31 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
FlowersInTheRain said:
Lol your thoughts and prayers? This isn't like the Christchurch shooting in New Zealand. This isn't like the raging bush fires. This isn't like Coronavirus. This isn't like #PrayForKyoAni (quoted from your sig).

I understand that the scope of this isn’t nearly as close as either of the three events that you’ve highlighted, and quite rightly so. However, I imagine there’ll still be a lot of people hurt by this and so my prayers lie with them, it’s as simple as that,
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 27, 2020 8:32 PM
Sep 2017
Stop touching my animu, or else I will summon god and anime.
Can't believe they touched SAO. Like seriously, that shows is pretty much tame.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2020 8:39 PM
Jul 2018
_MushiRock11_ said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

I understand that the scope of this isn’t nearly as close as either of the three events that you’ve highlighted, and quite rightly so. However, I imagine there’ll still be a lot of people hurt by this and so my prayers lie with them, it’s as simple as that,

Fair enough - I was half joking half serious in my last comment.

I love posting this video.

The senator probably has health problems. No doubt his team came across Boku no Piku or whatever its called and hentai like Bible Black but decided not to tell him incase he keels over and dies of a heart attack.

Found some footage of his team of experts hard at work.

weeabootakbankai said:
Stop touching my animu, or else I will summon god and anime.
Can't believe they touched SAO. Like seriously, that shows is pretty much tame.

I know! Why'd they have to drag poor SAO into this? That anime is so wholesome most Christians I know love that show.
Feb 27, 2020 8:39 PM

Nov 2019
@AanLovesCitrus If you're not a minor ephebophilia is as much a crime as pedophilia is. Not making any moral judgements here but it's the truth.

OT, I laugh whenever some jackass Boomer decides that anime is evil and must be banned for muh childrens' safety. Absolutely silly. As someone said, it's the slow encroaching of Western moralism and sensibilities onto a foreign media. It's exactly why so many mid-teen characters were retconned to being legal age in the US, to avoid these issues entirely but with the internet and less censoring of the medium now we're back to puritanical crusaders getting to take cheap shots for easy votes.

Sometimes I'm actually grateful for being American, Ozland and the rest of the Commonwealth seems pretty bonkers when it comes to these kinds of things.
Nico nico ni~eed a siggy like the all the cool kids
Really wish we had a rep system so I could farm it and spam rep+
Feb 27, 2020 10:09 PM

Mar 2008
ItsaNico said:
@AanLovesCitrus If you're not a minor ephebophilia is as much a crime as pedophilia is. Not making any moral judgements here but it's the truth.

Some things off here linguistically and legally. Pedophilia and ephebephilia are attractions not a person's actions. Neither is a crime. Only certain actions are crimes not thoughts and feelings. Also ephebephilia is attraction and preference to about 14 or 15 to 19 or 20 years old while pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent children. Clearly as you can see this range for the so called ephebephilia includes ages above the consent age in the vast majority of the world with only exceptions being some underdeveloped Asian nations.Even in cases it is an illegal act it is often not legally prosecuted as harshly as involving a minor under about 13 or 12 or what it may be (depending on region) which is much more severely prosecuted. Also there are Romeo and Juliet laws that allow a minor of a certain age and someone else fully of age if they are close in age though range varries. This is setting aside the even more complicated legal exceptions like marriage age or parental consent which I don't know enough to expand on. So your statement isn't entirely true and thus can be very misleading and confusing. Why i even bothered writing so much aside from technicalities is because there are quite some bad consequences if the wrong person were to read what you wrote and took your statement as face value fact that those two things are equal under law.
Feb 28, 2020 12:51 AM

Jul 2019
Maybe focus on what's happening then banning anime? I didn't want Goblin Slayer but I know what happens but Eromanga Sensei, it wasn't even that bad.
Feb 28, 2020 12:59 AM
Mar 2014
I am thankful he didn't watch Gantz....
Feb 28, 2020 1:24 AM

Sep 2016
Tylaen said:
PoruMairu said:
Our Leftist swamp-dwellers are trying to ban all of the good things, and at present Australia is going through a large bout of misandry.

It is like they are tryinbg to provoke a culture war or summin'.
"All good things"? Lmao.

Yes, underaged sexualization is the pinnacle of good things. Christ

Let people sexualize underage girls no one with proper mind cares because it is not real human, stop trolling in this thread dude. Go away.
Feb 28, 2020 1:31 AM

Apr 2015
D-arts said:
Tylaen said:
"All good things"? Lmao.

Yes, underaged sexualization is the pinnacle of good things. Christ

Let people sexualize underage girls no one with proper mind cares because it is not real human, stop trolling in this thread dude. Go away.
Stop trolling the thread yourself, man.
Feb 28, 2020 2:00 AM
Jun 2019
I want animes like goblin slayer and Eromanga sensei to be banned as well
Feb 28, 2020 2:13 AM
Apr 2016
Finally at least some politicians are taking a stand to protect their citizens from moral degeneration and utter humiliation of art.
rohan121 said:
I am surprised he also wanted to ban SAO which is pretty tame.

Now this is quite questionable and should not happen. If that is done because of several violent forcings on females, then I can see why a hardline politician without much knowledge of the matter would suggest to ban the whole series. Otherwise Sword Art Online, for the time being, stays exemplary in many fields.
rohan121 said:
I am surprised he also wanted to ban SAO which is pretty tame.
Chiibi said:
UglyBarnacle said:
Obviously this is fucking stupid and sets a dangerous prescendent, but lets all be honest, Australians would be losing nothing of value here. These 2 shows are a complete joke.

You're missing the point.

Banning two shows could lead to banning EVERYTHING that didn't come from Studio Ghibli.

That's what people are freaking out about...and I don't blame them at all.

Actually, he'd probably ban Totoro because there's GASP a BATH scene with little girls and their dad. Clearly incest/child abuse for pedos.

Banning two humiliating, shameful pieces of digital litter would lead to more bans and crack-down on humiliating, shameful, unworthy of humanity pieces of digital litter. I am all for it. Naturally, people in charge would have to be level-headed and experienced in what they are doing, instead of simply seeing one scene and marking "to be banned".
Daniel_NaumovFeb 28, 2020 2:21 AM
Re:formed
Feb 28, 2020 2:50 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
idk how serious people in this thread are being, but you know people aren't actually fans of something when they just shrug their shoulders at this

well shrugging your shoulders is EXACTLY what allows shit like this to slowly happen, even if not entirely, i don't know why people are stupid enough to think ONLY what they don't like is going to be targeted

people like Anita Sarkbitch gained the influence they did because many people shrugged off the small changes she was making

NEVER

NEVER

NEVER

say something like this can't happen, yes with the internet, its impossible to entirely get rid of something, but that doesn't mean we don't fight this kind of thing

its as if people don't realize the reason this kind of stuff usually doesn't happen is because its either ignored or fought against

and you know its bad when even in Japan they have to elect someone who fights for freedom of expression in anime/manga

but some people won't take shit like this seriously unless they feel its what THEY like being targeted

EcchiGodMamsterFeb 28, 2020 3:06 AM
Feb 28, 2020 3:01 AM

Aug 2018
Daniel_Naumov said:

Banning two humiliating, shameful pieces of digital litter would lead to more bans and crack-down on humiliating, shameful, unworthy of humanity pieces of digital litter. I am all for it. Naturally, people in charge would have to be level-headed and experienced in what they are doing, instead of simply seeing one scene and marking "to be banned".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ministry_of_Truth_
Feb 28, 2020 3:23 AM

Jan 2018
If anything that's related to anime that government wants to ban, it's no other than people spending their money that goes to japan. This would affect economy in the long run and also rise of japanese subculture in their own country which they deem to be inappropriate.

I figure that there would be a political party that suddenly would love to protect loli (anime) and they would suddenly vote them for that easy election. It's not even far-fetched at all at this point, considering vote brigading or bath tub water sales brainwashing people into a 'zombanime'. tee hee
Feb 28, 2020 3:40 AM

Apr 2012
Anyone who thinks they have the right to use force-backed coercion on people because of the animation they want to watch can only be described as casually violent to the point of evil. Cartoonophobes are the same sort of people as homophobes etc. Providing every real, not imaginary person involved is an consenting adult outside of exploitative power relationships, what sexual activities people get up to is none of anyone's business, and anyone attempting to forcefully intervene is perpetrating an act of evil.

Oh, and Eromanga-Sensei doesn't actually have any incest in at all. There are two things which typify incestuous relationships. The danger of inbreeding, and the Westermarck effect. neither of those is present in Eromanga-Sensei. They're not genetically related, and they didn't grow up together. It's actually a pretty good show. Anything where the credits actually try to convey things relevant to the story instead of just showing the people and things in it looking cool or whatever is likely to be decent.
Feb 28, 2020 3:56 AM

May 2015
Why doesnt he just censor the stuff on news its alot more innapropriate
My Candies:
Feb 28, 2020 4:14 AM

May 2014
More people who can't distinguish fiction from reality, yay. What kind of real child has a single dot for a nose lol. The girls in Eromanga might as well be aliens.
Feb 28, 2020 4:24 AM

Apr 2015
I, too, will fight to keep alien child sexualization in anime. It's an important fight! I can never be influenced by anything subconsciously because I'm a strong boy, and strong boys aren't affected by anything unless they explicitly want it to happen.
Feb 28, 2020 4:30 AM

Aug 2018
I'm fine with eromanga tbh cause I think it should've not been greenlit in the first place, but goblin slayer? Yeah I know it was edgy and arguably offensive but you can't deny the fact that its far from being the only show with sexual assaults in it, anime or not

Also am I the only one being reminded the whole "video games cause violence" thing from this?
Feb 28, 2020 4:37 AM

Apr 2015
yoti said:
I'm fine with eromanga tbh cause I think it should've not been greenlit in the first place, but goblin slayer? Yeah I know it was edgy and arguably offensive but you can't deny the fact that its far from being the only show with sexual assaults in it, anime or not

Also am I the only one being reminded the whole "video games cause violence" thing from this?
To deny media has an influence on you, as an individual, is a bit of an arrogant claim. It's plausible that playing violent videogames has led me to have a degree of reduced empathy but it isn't to say that it'll cause me to become a mass murderer.

Similiarly, it's the case here where seeing child sexualization doesn't automatically nudge you in that direction but as is evident, it has de-sensitized people to it.

The important thing is the light such is portrayed in. SAO, Ero-manga sensei, etc aren't exactly anime about the dangers of such but instead seem to indulge in sexualization with the goal merely being that. It's simply sexualization of a minor for the sake of titillation.

The goal of banning such shows, or simply preventing such material from making it's way into new ones, is to prevent the concept of "normalization".
Feb 28, 2020 4:57 AM

Jul 2013
As stupid as it is. It's not gonna happen. Remember when the UN "tried" to ban lolis. And that failed badly. Truth be told, it's just another scare tactic. But it still shows that politicians can't tell the difference between fiction and non fiction, what else is new.

Feb 28, 2020 5:00 AM

Apr 2018
If this senator thinks SAO and Goblin Slayer should be banned then I wonder how he is gonna react to Berserk after watching eclipse scene lol
Feb 28, 2020 5:18 AM
Apr 2016
epidemia78 said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ministry_of_Truth_

More like "The Ministry of Morality and Ethics". 99% states need one today.
Feb 28, 2020 5:21 AM

Aug 2018
Tylaen said:
yoti said:

To deny media has an influence on you, as an individual, is a bit of an arrogant claim. It's plausible that playing violent videogames has led me to have a degree of reduced empathy but it isn't to say that it'll cause me to become a mass murderer.

Similiarly, it's the case here where seeing child sexualization doesn't automatically nudge you in that direction but as is evident, it has de-sensitized people to it.

The important thing is the light such is portrayed in. SAO, Ero-manga sensei, etc aren't exactly anime about the dangers of such but instead seem to indulge in sexualization with the goal merely being that. It's simply sexualization of a minor for the sake of titillation.

The goal of banning such shows, or simply preventing such material from making it's way into new ones, is to prevent the concept of "normalization".

So you would be okay with such shows if they told you at the beginning of every episode that such things are bad irl like with every WWE clip?
You don't need anime to tell you what's normal or not. Anime is fantasy and telling you what's moral isn't its purpose.Btw banning such material isn't usefull at all because the internet and illegal streaming exist. Unless you also want people to be put behind bars for streaming such shows or taxes getting wasted on tracing IPs of weebs, this banning won't do anything.
Feb 28, 2020 5:23 AM
Jan 2018
I found it funny that apprently the goblin victims enjoyed being raped in goblin Slayer according to them , they basically making shit up
Mattinator95Feb 28, 2020 5:26 AM
Feb 28, 2020 5:25 AM

Apr 2015
BlueMaximilian said:
Tylaen said:

So you would be okay with such shows if they told you at the beginning of every episode that such things are bad irl like with every WWE clip?
You don't need anime to tell you what's normal or not. Anime is fantasy and telling you what's moral isn't its purpose.Btw banning such material isn't usefull at all because the internet and illegal streaming exist. Unless you also want people to be put behind bars for streaming such shows or taxes getting wasted on tracing IPs of weebs, this banning won't do anything.
You don't seem to understand that I'm not advocating for warning labels, I'm advocating for the removal of it.

And yes, yes. I'm aware, you don't believe you can be swayed subconsciously. I have little interest in discussing such with people who dismiss fiction as a tool for influence with people who deny it wholesale, so I won't engage in such with you. Pick it up with your psychology professor.
Feb 28, 2020 5:27 AM

Jan 2009
It still amazes me how people advocate censoring and destroying content they don't like and jailing people for looking at it simply because it doesn't fit with their perceived utopia of animation, artwork and literature should be.
We're the same. Nuisances with nowhere to go.
Feb 28, 2020 5:34 AM

Apr 2015
Jigsy said:
It still amazes me how people advocate censoring and destroying content they don't like and jailing people for looking at it simply because it doesn't fit with their perceived utopia of animation, artwork and literature should be.
Some of us have moral values that stretch outside of dubious phrases like "Censoring stuff you don't like is bad, mkay"

I'm aware as a self-professed lolicon that saying simulated child sexualization should be curbed would bounce right off of you.
Feb 28, 2020 5:41 AM

Jul 2016
Tylaen said:
Some of us have moral values that stretch outside of dubious phrases like "Censoring stuff you don't like is bad, mkay"

I'm aware as a self-professed lolicon that saying simulated child sexualization should be curbed would bounce right off of you.

Lolis are the best thing to come out of Japan.

IpreferEcchiFeb 28, 2020 5:45 AM
Feb 28, 2020 5:45 AM
Oct 2018
Good riddance to eromanga, but rape themes are prevalent in entertainment so idk why thats being targeted as well.
Feb 28, 2020 5:47 AM
Oct 2018
GalacticMagna said:
As stupid as it is. It's not gonna happen. Remember when the UN "tried" to ban lolis. And that failed badly. Truth be told, it's just another scare tactic. But it still shows that politicians can't tell the difference between fiction and non fiction, what else is new.

The UN is powerless, that's why. These are two completely different situations
Feb 28, 2020 5:47 AM

Jan 2009
Tylaen said:

Do you actually have any arguments which aren't personal attacks?
Feb 28, 2020 5:49 AM

Apr 2015
Jigsy said:
Tylaen said:

Do you actually have any arguments which aren't personal attacks?
Why do you take issue with something you describe yourself as? If you're taking it as a personal attack, do you admit that it's wrong or are you simply searching for a way to turn it around from yourself?
Feb 28, 2020 5:50 AM

Jan 2009
I'll take your response/strawman as an emphatic "No," then.
Feb 28, 2020 5:52 AM

Jul 2019
Haven't they heard of or seen Game of Thrones, where during an episode, real, not drawn , innocent children are thrown out of windows by cowards who want to avoid taking responsibility for being caught committing incest, or viciously raped to onscreen to consolidate political power while watched by a gutless crying manservant?

I also immediately thought about GoT. Either you ban every media with stuff like that or you don't, it's that simple. Defending that kind of thinking is hypocritical because we can all cherry-pick and find bad things happening in fiction.
Life is a despicable endurance race
Feb 28, 2020 5:52 AM

Apr 2015
Jigsy said:
I'll take your response as an emphatic/strawman "No," then.
Sorry if your self-described identity is somehow offensive to yourself. You didn't seem to have much of a back-up outside of parroting others and calling "Personal attack!" as a means of self-defense.

Have a nice one.

Edit: Better explain the strawman or else it's simply a case of utilizing a word without care for knowing what it actually means. Nice edit yourself, btw.
TylaenFeb 28, 2020 5:56 AM
Feb 28, 2020 6:04 AM

Apr 2015
Nubiellee said:
Haven't they heard of or seen Game of Thrones, where during an episode, real, not drawn , innocent children are thrown out of windows by cowards who want to avoid taking responsibility for being caught committing incest, or viciously raped to onscreen to consolidate political power while watched by a gutless crying manservant?

I also immediately thought about GoT. Either you ban every media with stuff like that or you don't, it's that simple. Defending that kind of thinking is hypocritical because we can all cherry-pick and find bad things happening in fiction.
You seem to forget to mention that not only are these two that are committing incest ADULTS, it's very clearly framed in a negative light.

Violence against kids framed positively is not okay, framed negatively is okay. FRAMING, FRAMING, FRAMING.
Feb 28, 2020 6:05 AM

Aug 2018
Tylaen said:
BlueMaximilian said:

You don't seem to understand that I'm not advocating for warning labels, I'm advocating for the removal of it.

And yes, yes. I'm aware, you don't believe you can be swayed subconsciously. I have little interest in discussing such with people who dismiss fiction as a tool for influence with people who deny it wholesale, so I won't engage in such with you. Pick it up with your psychology professor.

>people who dismiss fiction as a tool for influence
It's not that fiction can't have any influence. It's the fact that you think people are too retarded to dismiss or refuse to accept theses ideas by themselve. Don't worry mate.Anime isn't going to destroy your moral ground or western society. Remember guys, the bad things we refused as a society for decades are bad. Please don't let Animu trick you.
Feb 28, 2020 6:10 AM

Apr 2015
BlueMaximilian said:
Tylaen said:

It's not that fiction can't have any influence. It's the fact that you think people are too retarded to dismiss or refuse to accept theses ideas by themselve. Don't worry mate.Anime isn't going to destroy your moral ground or western society. Remember guys, the bad things we refused as a society for decades are bad. Please don't let Animu trick you.
I'm glad you agree with me, so now we can collectively ban this so we don't have to worry even if they are retarded.

You're a pal, Blue.
Feb 28, 2020 6:29 AM
Apr 2016
Tylaen said:
BlueMaximilian said:

I'm glad you agree with me, so now we can collectively ban this so we don't have to worry even if they are retarded.

You're a pal, Blue.

Wait who is abusing children in a positive way? I must know! FOR MY RESEARCH?!
Feb 28, 2020 6:31 AM

Apr 2015
Daniel_Naumov said:
Tylaen said:

You're a pal, Blue.

Usually people who advocate for disciplining children with spanking but that's usually not inserted into any TV shows anymore, so I don't have any immediate examples come to mind which I find to be overall positive :p

Also, you quoted the wrong conversation man. C'mon!
Feb 28, 2020 6:33 AM
Apr 2016
Tylaen said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

Usually people who advocate for disciplining children with spanking but that's usually not inserted into any TV shows anymore, so I don't have any immediate examples come to mind which I find to be overall positive :p

Also, you quoted the wrong conversation man. C'mon!

Do I look like I CARE?! BAN ALL THE DEGENERACY.
Feb 28, 2020 6:42 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
You'd think Australia would have actual problems to worry about atm considering the wildfires and coronavirus epidemic but I guess that was too much to hope for
Feb 28, 2020 6:45 AM

Jan 2009
Tylaen said:
Jigsy said:
I'll take your response as an emphatic/strawman "No," then.
Sorry if your self-described identity is somehow offensive to yourself. You didn't seem to have much of a back-up outside of parroting others and calling "Personal attack!" as a means of self-defense.

I wasn't going to bite, but I've changed my mind. First of all, you didn't rebuke my argument. You just attacked my character. Probably because it was far easier for you to do so than to come up with a lucid, intelligent, well thought out objection.

Secondly, you introduced an argument to make sound like I was ashamed of who I am, and it still has no bearing on my initial point.

In any case, you've established that debating with you would be a waste of my time and effort.
Feb 28, 2020 6:49 AM

Aug 2018
Tylaen said:
yoti said:

I fully agree with you on that one man, its messed up thing that really shouldn't be normalized in media, this is why I'm advocating against eromanga, but not against video games, its been proven time and time again that video games have no link to actual violence

There's a big difference from being desensitized of something in media, like guns and sex than seeing it in real life, if I were to actually see someone shooting in my direction I would be frightened for my life, and not desensitized since I'm used to seeing it in movies and games

But when it comes to children sexualization, most people could agree that it's just straight up disturbing even in fictional media, like eromanga, and to most ordinary and sane people it just feels wrong, a lot of it could probably be distributed to how it presents the child sexualization, in a way that it makes it look perfectly fine, the series doesn't show it in a bad light, if you had a series where a pedo was the bad guy, it would be perfectly fine, that is unlike most games where you know that shooting a gun is a bad thing when you're playing it

Tdlr I don't think children sexualization should be desensitized, even in media as it raises everyone's eyebrows and for a good reason
Feb 28, 2020 6:57 AM
Dec 2019
I live in Belgium where i am expecting this to also happen because anime culture is not known for about 90% of the people so if they where to do the same as in Australia it would get immediately passed without any backlash
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.