Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2019 8:48 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I kinda get why Colte is doing such a dangerous job but seriously, the job he's taking really puts his own life at risk.

Also, I'm starting to like Mary more and more in this show. She's like a mentor for Tetsuro and obviously important to Juzo's well-being. Looks like Juzo himself is also dealing with some nasty criminal again.
Dec 12, 2019 10:01 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I don't if it's me but art seemed even better in this episode, especially on that subway
Dec 12, 2019 10:28 AM

Aug 2013
Beruhren is one nasty and dangerous organisation. They really don't care if they kill innocent people.

Dec 12, 2019 11:22 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Ooh, that lady at the end sounded dangerous as they come. Should be an interesting chapter next one.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 12, 2019 11:42 AM

Aug 2012
It seems like Mary will get to see her brother Victor soon.
Dec 12, 2019 4:51 PM

Feb 2019
For the life of me I don't get why this show is so lowly rated on MAL. It's a really interesting concept and world.

This episode def got me tearing up with Colte's passing away, I figured it wouldn't end well for him based on last week's foreshadowing, at least he got to see them one last time, but man, who will take care of the kids? :( heartbreaking. Also, missed Olivier this week.
Dec 12, 2019 6:00 PM

Oct 2015
This is a first in a long I felt something so emotional, when Colt wanted to have one last look at his sisters. I really thought he'd pull through after the way he sprung back.

The Victor cliffhanger got me a little bit of psyched.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 12, 2019 8:19 PM

Dec 2016
Took a break from this show for a few weeks, caught up with it, and still it's the same terrible exposition dumpster it was previously.

"We knew that people like you would attack our escape train so we played the old switcharoo trope and instead of our VIPs we loaded the train with innocent people"

How the hell did they know Colt was coming and "that" was his particular plan? It feels like a cheap YuGiOh meme, "oh you activated my trap card, now the joke's on you" It doesn't bother to craft a good line between cause and consequences to prove that these Berühren guard dogs knew this was all a planned attack, it's even ridiculous to believe they had the time to capture all those innocent bystanders, move them to a train cart, and secure them with ropes and muzzles just as soon as Colt started his diversion to force them to jump on the train. It's all asspulls in order to move the story forward as soon as possible. Colt is also a huge failure as a recently introduced character (just like the two girls that attacked Juzo in the sewers in episode 4) they just throw a sob backstory of how he's a good guy doing bad deeds to feed his siblings. Sorry bud, you have to do more than that to make me care for a character that came and went in just 2 episodes.

The climax defusing the bomb was terrible. It was so dragged out and slow that I felt I was watching Baywatch the movie. If they wanted to make Colt a true hero, he could have taken the bomb with him, drop out of the moving train and absorb the explosion with his own body, let him die there a hero, rather than drag even more his innevitable death along with that cheesy fake death while he was resting on the stairs just as Tetsuro & Mary arrived to carry his sorry ass.
Dec 12, 2019 9:20 PM
Jan 2016
What will happen to Colt's sisters? I hope someone helps them, they can't just ignore them. It feels wrong for the show to just move on without addressing that.
Dec 12, 2019 11:53 PM
Oct 2019
"It smells bad"
"I took bath 2 days ago"
me *facepalm *
~next ep juzzo will meet the other guy like him
I want to know what is the relation between them uwu
Dec 13, 2019 3:10 AM

Jul 2016
MrAwesome2018 said:
It seems like Mary will get to see her brother Victor soon.

Gonna be a good one. Victor the leader of the terror group?
Dec 13, 2019 3:15 AM

Jul 2017
OH MAN COLT. Now I understand why he's taken a high-risk job to provide for his family of two sisters.
And with it, the tyranny of the Beruhren Corporation who aren't done with the things of Mega Armed Tokisada yet as propaganda.

As Tetsuro figures out Mary's plan to find her brother whilst Colt fusing a purpose-made purposeless battle on the Beruhren, Tetsuro made sure to always help, and he did with Colt in his small terrorist attack. Unfortunately he shortened his life, RIP.

On the sidelines, Juuzo's interrogation for the "other guy who looked like him" (which was Mary's brother Victor)...plus that cliffhanger with the girl Beruhren terrorist knocking at his door, am interested to know more of it.
Dec 13, 2019 9:33 AM

Sep 2017
Actually pretty good episode. Rip Colt; there will be no justice for his family. Seems like Mary's brother is intertwined with Juzo anyway. Everything is linked together.
Dec 13, 2019 10:10 AM

Aug 2018
Great Episode.....
Dec 13, 2019 4:28 PM

May 2019
I'm getting a lot more into the show than I thought I would. Probably one of the better ones of this season both thematically and narratively

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Dec 14, 2019 4:43 AM

Jun 2013
I feel more sorry for Colt's family that he left behind. He won't be able to keep his promise. At least through death, he no longer has to suffer in their shitty world.
臭い-
Dec 14, 2019 6:27 AM
Dec 2015
Damn didn't think we'd lose Colt :(

The episodes seem to fly by so quickly
Dec 14, 2019 1:13 PM
Mar 2015
A real web of terrorist and criminal enterprises
Dec 14, 2019 3:28 PM

Jul 2016
No idea why they made the scene with Mary straddling Tetsurou in a dumpster look so... suggestive...

Anyways, good episode overall. Colt dying was to be expected but damn, now I feel bad for his little sisters. Hope they address what will happen to them and his mother.
Dec 14, 2019 7:19 PM

Feb 2019
Did Colt die...? That's sad. He was trying to do his all for his family but instead, due to what happened, he can't provide for the anymore... Who'll take care of his mother and sisters now?
Dec 16, 2019 3:19 AM

Oct 2017
RIP Colt, the entire plan was used against him. Berhuren people are total scums.
Dec 16, 2019 12:39 PM

Mar 2012
I was half alseep when I watched this last WEd so I watched it again. Didn't realize that Colt died.
Dec 18, 2019 9:53 PM

Feb 2015
Ok, I didn’t like when Tetsuro saved the day like moving ultra fast and when Colt took out the bomb when he said that it would explode (I mean, the long hair extended could’ve done the same, there was no problem with disarming it). So Victor, Mary’s brother, could be also a leader at Spitzbergen. Pepper’s design is quite similar with Karen, if I’m not mistaking, Pepper and Seven were working under Cunningham’s orders, so she must murder Juzo, so her intentions in a frontal encounter are personal, I think.
Dec 20, 2019 12:09 PM

Mar 2009
RIP Colt and also RIP his family. Brutal.
Dec 29, 2019 11:03 AM

Nov 2015
The way mangaka made this look like is Colt dying but damn if that's the case it would be shitty thing to do since we dont get what happens to his parent and sisters who finaly had LIGHT in their eyes...

And our two protagonists got over it very quiclkly, so maybe Colt just colapsed..even though the scene was obviously of him dying, if mangaka really did that and after that it was never mentioned again it was A) a really bad writing or B) showing that mangaka is a shitty person
You cannot spell Light without L
Dec 29, 2019 3:44 PM
Apr 2019
Colt embarked on a suicide mission thinking that he could carry out the mission. Besides, he acted recklessly for not thinking that apart the executives, innocent people could travel on the train.

His intentions were good, but chose a wrong path.

The scene where he sees his family before passing away was moving. He meant to help them, but now he leaves them in a worse situation without his support. It's really sad.
Jan 11, 2020 11:25 AM

Jul 2008
Surprise surprise Colt got tricked, and now his family gets screwed.
Feb 15, 2020 12:22 AM
Jun 2013
Dam colts family sure is in a shity situation and once I saw him still bleeding i knew there was a chance he was dying. Also Berurhen sure is evil. I thought even though the bomb didint kill everyone that they would've still killed them themselves.
Mar 30, 2020 2:47 PM

Mar 2010
Colt missed up real bad. I do not feel anything for his death. Now his sisters have nothing
Jun 30, 2020 5:49 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Rip Colt. Tetsuro activated another ability of his harmony. Poor Mary still dont have another clued for her brother. Meanwhile, finally the Resolver met Pepper and her buddy. More battles!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 15, 2020 5:40 AM

Aug 2017
Juzo's job has a direct connection to the attack, but I am happy that he was not involved in the battle. I really like this since makes other characters have their participation without Juzo in the middle to save them.

My only issue is that Colte's dying feels very rushed and reduces the emotional impact since we just know him for two episodes. And his character is only reduced to his tragic family and nothing else. While I appreciate that he wanted to die while watching his sisters, the scene really loses meaning knowing that there will be no one else to take care of them after his death. Besides that minor issue, it was a good episode 4/5

I only hope that the last 2 episodes will be decent cuz the first 4 episodes were pretty awful.
NurguburuJul 15, 2020 5:54 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 28, 2020 6:31 PM

Apr 2016
RIP Colt. I wonder how Tetsuro overexerting himself using harmony equates to burn marks?

This was a good episode though.
Feb 8, 2021 5:21 AM

Jul 2015
Rip Colt, he may have been a fool for doing such a dangerous job for Spitzbergen but considering his situation of taking care of his family he didn't had much choice. Hopefully someone will help the mother and two young sisters of his in some way.

Mar 29, 2022 5:42 AM

Jul 2021
Rip Colt, you will forever be remembered
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Aug 28, 2022 7:22 AM

Apr 2013
Didn't expect that Colt dude to die, but I guess he wasn't that important after all.
Mar 23, 1:23 PM
Dec 2023
Episode 11 was probably the weakest ep so far imo, not a fan of the pink haired girl or seven tbh

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Guns Life Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2019

35 by BiobulletM »»
Apr 12, 4:23 PM

Poll: » No Guns Life Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2019

44 by Kayarbee70 »»
Mar 21, 6:20 PM

Poll: » No Guns Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2019

146 by Kayarbee70 »»
Mar 19, 6:21 PM

» Can Chainsaw Man make this show resurface again?

raiderublaze - Jul 5, 2021

2 by AnimeDownUnder »»
Jan 16, 8:11 AM

» Why is this rated so low?

Sonnyman45 - Sep 7, 2021

5 by AnimeDownUnder »»
Jan 16, 8:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.