Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 11, 2019 2:23 PM

Jul 2017
If you were to like a man that is depicted as a girl in an anime, you are technically not gay since the character design of that character looks like a girl and is a drawing. Since you have not seen their male organs, you would, therefore, be not gay for being attracted to them, however, if it's a reversed trap, you would have to be gay for liking them if the last statement was true. Someone please help me I like both and I don't want to be gay ahhh.

Best girl
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Dec 11, 2019 2:26 PM

Oct 2017
Yes, it's gay.
But it's ok to be gay anyways.
It's not gay to like reverse traps they are girls.

Dec 11, 2019 2:27 PM
Jul 2018
most ppl don't care, why do you care?
Dec 11, 2019 2:27 PM

May 2019
Its not gay if you like them as a friend
Dec 11, 2019 2:51 PM

Apr 2010
It's gay if you look at them sexually, but if you just like the character no, it isn't gay.
Dec 11, 2019 3:15 PM

Nov 2019
If you have a gay guy who likes traps and a straight guy who likes traps, then logically it has to be gay for at least one of those two to like traps. That doesn't really answer your question, but it gets us closer because we can definitively say that liking traps is gay at least some of the time. Sadly, the Trump administration has neglected to fund research into this important question, so arriving at a final comprehensive answer is going to take some time unless other countries step up to the plate. There's a lot of theoretical and experimental work to be done, and it's humbling to think of how quickly the scope of the question expands when you add simple conditions like "what if their balls (don't) touch?" to the equation. Crazy that we're spending billions trying to get to Mars when there are people here on earth who like traps and can't even be sure if it's gay or not.
Dec 11, 2019 3:18 PM

Apr 2019
Depends on when you saw the trap and if you know if the girl is a trap before its too late. If you like the "girl" before you are informed, then you aren't gay. If you know beforehand, and like them, you are considered gay by the community.
Dec 11, 2019 3:28 PM

Jan 2013
Imagine there's a trap character (I mean, a guy looking like a girl, not a reverse trap) you're attracted to. Would you still be attracted if he was a girl?

If yes, then you're attracted to the feminine design.
If no, you're attracted because of the fact that there's a dick.

Pretty simple if you ask me.
Dec 11, 2019 3:34 PM
Jul 2018
Is it straight to like bobs and bajeena?
Dec 11, 2019 4:29 PM

Jul 2017
if you are a male who faps to fictional characters with penises then you are most likely gay
Dec 11, 2019 5:58 PM
Jul 2018
It depends. If you are attracted to the trap before you find out they are a trap then I argue it isn't gay. Them looking like a woman is the trap, so initially falling for the the traps trap isn't gay. However, if you remain attracted to a trap that you know is a trap, then you are gay. Reverse traps work reverse.
Dec 11, 2019 6:02 PM

Jul 2015
who cares, brodie
jerk off to whatever you find attractive you don't have to fit yourself into the category of gay or not gay
Dec 11, 2019 6:33 PM

Aug 2017
The trap is male, if u like traps, then u like guys.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 11, 2019 6:36 PM

Sep 2018
if you still jerk off knowing they’re a boy and like that about them

got some news for ya buddy

also why does it matter if you’re gay or not doesn’t make you less of a person it just means you like those sweet sweet femme anime boys
Dec 11, 2019 6:39 PM

Dec 2018
It's not gay as long as you're on top.
Dec 11, 2019 6:48 PM

Jul 2012
I don't care if it makes me gay, or bi, or whatever. I'm gonna suck that dick and rim that ass
Looking and fapping to trap pr0n dose not make you gay. The fact is there is so much pr0n out their it gets old rough sex rape role play drunk girls hypnotized milfs ect ect. Your just burned out on it happens to us all. But if actually fucked or got sucked by a trap then yes gay or bi at least.

Call me gay n all idc, But you can't tell me traps aren't fucking hot. Like every time i see those sexy fucks i beat my dick so fucking hard my leg becomes numb and my dick bleeds Like holy shit!
Dec 11, 2019 6:52 PM

Apr 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, the answer to the question "Are Traps Gay?" has finally been solved and it involves quantum mechanics.

Now, in case you don't know what quantum mechanics are, "quantum mechanics is the study of how subatomic particles interact with the world." Now, his entire study is based on the theory of "Shrodinger's Cat." While most of you are probably familiar with it, I'll explain it anyway. Imagine it like this: you have a Neko inside of a box. Now, until you open the box, you can't know if this Neko is cute or not. Therefore, until this box is opened, the Neko is both Cute and Not Cute until you definitively observe whether she is cute or not.

Now, this gets applied to the real world in the way that light works. The way that light works is that sometimes it acts as a wave but other times it acts as a particle. Which it acts as changes whether or not you observe it.

Now, to bring this back to traps. I have this theory that I like to call "Shrodinger's Shlong." Here's how it goes: You don't know if a trap has a dick or not until you observe it. Therefore, traps are both Gay and Not Gay until you observe the Penis. However, when you think about it, if you actually go out of your way to observe the penis and confirm it or not, that's kind of gay because when you're actively searching to observe it, there's a chance that you might observe the penis, and that seems proof enough.

Therefore, the people that don't seek to confirm whether or not the trap is actually a man or not are the ones who aren't gay. So, the way that you see it here is that living in ignorance is the only way to avoid traps being gay. However, when you think about it, the traps only really become gay when we observe them. Therefore, we are the ones that make the traps gay, not the traps being gay themselves.

So, when you think about it: is it the traps that are really gay - or is it us?
Dec 11, 2019 6:54 PM

Jan 2009
Simply liking a character is fine, being attracted to it on the other hand...

Btw the way people view fiction is usually twisted and unrealistic, like how some girls are obsessed with yaoi shipping but in reality they find homosexuality gross.
What I'm trying to say is, if you think an anime boy is cute and you want to hug him, it doesn't necessarily mean that you'd love to suck a real guy's dick.

I can't say I relate to any of this though, I usually don't like traps but I find some of them likeable characters (like Astolfo from Fate/Apocrypha).
Dec 11, 2019 6:54 PM

Jul 2016
Don't pay attention to these simps, they don't know what they're talking about.
The answer for this is pretty simple and objective, and it all depends on what the individual likes in the trap. If you're attracted to the trap simply for the fact that you know they are a trap then in a way, it is gay because you are attracted to the fact that they are a boy. If you're attracted to the trap because you like their personality, character, design, etc. it would not be gay as traps are specifically made to have a female design, which would indicate that you are attracted to them as a sort of female. To this extent, it is NOT gay to like traps, aesthetically nor sexually. And because of this reason as well, it is safe to say that participating in sexual intercourse with a trap is also NOT gay as long as you are the giver and NOT the receiver, as well as participating in fellatio with a trap as long as you are the receiver and NOT the giver, although in my humble opinion, it is better just to be gay and enjoy the FULL trap experience. This concludes my paper on why traps are not gay in most instances.
Pacs.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2019 7:12 PM

May 2013
Liking anime makes you gay by default so yes.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Dec 11, 2019 7:48 PM

Sep 2019
Nah bro. I can disprove this claim with science and maths.
Dec 11, 2019 7:57 PM

Mar 2018
There's a manga scanlation group with the name "It's not gay if it's cute" who primarily focuses on scanlating trap and gender bender manga. Just FYI.

Dec 11, 2019 8:00 PM

Jan 2019
No it doesnt make you gay. btw It seems like youve watched this video based on your explanation or I could be wrong.
Dec 11, 2019 9:44 PM

Sep 2019
Is it gay to like guys? Yes. Is it weird to like fictional characters? Also yes, so not only are you a homo, but a weird homo at that. Good going, buddy.

I am a god

Even though I'm a man of god

My whole life in the hand of god

So y'all better quit playing with god

Dec 11, 2019 11:17 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
You can't expect a question that's stumped philosophers all throughout history to be answered in an anime forum. After some calculation, however, this is all I got: as Gödel proved with his incompleteness theorem, the statement "are traps gay?" cannot be proven or disproven within our system of logic.

More study is needed to understand if there's even computation potential in the entire universe to process this question.
Dec 11, 2019 11:22 PM

May 2009
Is it straight to like robots that are built to look like one's opposite sex?

Is it gay or straight to like a character who has no genitalia at all?

Is it gay or straight to like a person without checking their genitalia?

Is it straight to like "reverse traps"?

I mean, fundamentally, this topic gets into the fact that sexual attraction is not based on checking genitalia, nor does it even require both parties to have genitalia at all. It comes from a variety of other traits. So this is basically about divorcing these traits from sex itself. So of course you're gonna run into a bunch of weird cases -- particularly in a non-realistic medium like Japanese cartoons.

So, understanding this context, the question is kinda meaningless. The answer is null.
GlennMagusHarveyDec 11, 2019 11:29 PM
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Dec 11, 2019 11:27 PM

Mar 2016
yeah but it's absolutely straight to like futa, just remember that the dick only enhances the feminine look if it's a futa
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Dec 11, 2019 11:35 PM

May 2019
Aure0lin said:
yeah but it's absolutely straight to like futa, just remember that the dick only enhances the feminine look if it's a futa

This.
It's also not gay to suck a woman's pp.
Dec 12, 2019 12:22 AM
Dec 2019
It's gay he still a man and you already knew it but if you still like it yes you're gay
Dec 12, 2019 4:34 AM

Dec 2018
How can it be gay when those bloody Japanese keep portraying them exactly identical to a woman with a phallus? It's an irksome fetish and yet none can deny that the portrayal of traps are basically opposite-genital female who are excessively beautiful (basically traps are hundredfold prettier than normal girls). Hell, fie upon Japan.

Rickalexander said:
It's gay he still a man and you already knew it but if you still like it yes you're gay

New to degeneracy, I reckon.
. . .
Dec 12, 2019 8:59 AM

Jan 2018
If it's censored then you're not gay.
Dec 12, 2019 10:12 AM
Jul 2018
Alpha_Tranny said:

Damn it I wanted to say something like that! I was gonna say its gay for liking anime characters in the first place.
Dec 12, 2019 10:18 AM

Oct 2017
indirectly yes but if you are a person 100% of your sexuality no
Dec 12, 2019 10:24 AM

May 2013
FlowersInTheRain said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

Damn it I wanted to say something like that! I was gonna say its gay for liking anime characters in the first place.

When it comes to gay posting I am still the best, lol. One step of everyone else.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Dec 12, 2019 1:35 PM
Dec 2019
MySweetLucifer said:
Sexuality is purely psychological, it's all in your head. So this whole thread is pointless.
however, if it's a reversed trap, you would have to be gay for liking them if the last statement was true. Someone please help me I like both and I don't want to be gay ahhh.
Dec 12, 2019 2:52 PM

Oct 2008
I don't think so. I like beautiful characters, its that simple. If they are drawn pretty, it doesn't matter what age or gender. Man (Huakkimaru), woman (Hamyuts Meseta), shota (Kaoru Nagumo) and
Loli (Nemesis).
Dec 12, 2019 4:30 PM

Mar 2017
I like traps and I'm pretty sure I'm not gay. If anything it's in line with my belief that we should do away with the notion that certain types, styles, or colors of clothing are gender-specific.
A møøse once bit my sister...
Dec 13, 2019 4:38 AM

May 2014
Thread locked

Anime/Manga Discussion Rule 5: Please refrain from posting thread topics which extend beyond the discussion of anime/manga as an entertainment medium to highly-debated social and/or moral issues. This includes but is not limited to: pedophilia, gender/racial equality, sexual orientation, etc.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

69 by Gensouori »»
54 seconds ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18?

self-suff-des - 2 minutes ago

0 by self-suff-des »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

32 by MasterTasuke »»
3 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

119 by Miyamotodex23 »»
8 minutes ago

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - Apr 23

33 by MasterTasuke »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.