My list of shows that I've watched at least once and plan to watch again. Movies are not included in this list. Those with a (*) I've already rewatched at least once
Shows I definitely want to rewatch:
- 3-gatsu no Lion
- Angel Beats!
- Assassination Classroom
- Cat Planet Cuties (*)
- Clannad/Clannad: After Story
- Girls und Panzer (*)
- Golden Time
- I Couldn't Become a Hero So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job (*)
- Kill la Kill
- Kokoro Connect
- Made in Abyss
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
- Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (*)
- Mysterious Girlfriend X
- No Game No Life
- A Place Further Than the Universe
- Quintessential Quintuplets
- Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
- Recovery of an MMO Junkie
- R.O.D OVA/R.O.D the TV
- Samurai 7
- Spice and Wolf
- That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
- They Are My Noble Masters
- Usagi Drop
- Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out
- Yamada-kun and the 7 Witches
More shows I'd like to rewatch if time permits, but at a lower priority than those above:
- Amaenaide Yo!!
- The Ambition of Oda Nobuna
- Blend S
- Boarding School Juliet
- Buttobi!! CPU (my #1 "so bad it's good" anime)
- Cowboy Bebop
- Daphne in the Brillant Blue
- The Devil is a Part-Timer
- Food Wars!
- Fruits Basket (either 2001 or 2019)
- Full Metal Panic (and sequels)
- Gabriel Dropout
- Girls' Last Tour
- God's Blessing on This Wonderful World
- Gonna Be the Twin-tail!!
- Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl
- How Not to Summon a Demon Lord
- I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years
- The Irregular at Magic High School
- Kaguya-Sama: Love Is War
- Kino's Journey
- Mushoku Tensei
- My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
- Najica Blitz Tactics
- Rising of the Shield Hero
- Shounen Maid
- Snow White With the Red Hair
- Strike Witches
- Sword Art Online
- Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar
- To LOVE-Ru (and sequels)
- Uma Musume: Pretty Derby
- Violet Evergarden
- Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku
- Your Lie in April
Already rewatched; might again if the mood strikes:
- Familiar of Zero (and sequels)
- Fruit/Labyrinth/Eden of Grisaia
- The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat
- High School DxD (and sequels)
- Kaichou wa Maid-Sama!
- Mahou Sensei Negima! (*)
- Mayo Chiki!
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
- New Game!/!!
- Ouran High School Host Club
- The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
- Seven Deadly Sins
All Comments (51) Comments
Good to hear that you're enjoying it, looking forward to see what final score will you give to this anime.
Thank you for the amazing anime recommendations!
I'm currently watching Ouran Highschool Host Club and i think you nailed it, it's pretty much what i was searching for, i'm not sure when i'm gonna watch the other 2 but don't worry they're on my plan to watch list, i'll make sure to give them a shot eventually.
Also i was very surprised about your experience with the brazilian student.
Hope you had great holidays, and i wish you a happy new year ^^
Hey there mwalimu!
Here are your
H&E Cards, Chrismas Edition!
I hope you enjoy them!
Click here for your cards!
PS. We highly recommend that you download and then host your cards on your own Imgur account and if you have any problems with your cards or if we made any mistakes then feel free to contact me on MAL or Discord.
Don't forget that your gift is due by Sunday midnight! Please arrange time to complete your gift before the weekend is over, or you will not receive the Secret Santa badge and our elves will be sad :(
If you are no longer able to make your gifts for some unexpected and unavoidable reason, please fill in this form so that we can start working on the backup gifts necessary. https://forms.gle/SWenp3PdEyyfcCs28
Thank you for your cooperation!
~MAL's Secret Santa Elves
In terms of music, i used to like UK Indie bands like Oasis in my teenage years, as well as mostly electronic music, particularly drum n bass, happy hardcore & techno etc. Although i still like uplifting trance now, i find the banging drum n bass, techno and happy hardcore I used to love a bit much now. Some of the trance tracks i used to love have stayed with me though and nostalgic music or shows from my 13-23 do still hold meaning for me now.
Have a nice day.