Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2019 9:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yuko and Momo still has this little rivalry going on.

Mikan is back again and what, a movie invitation? Lol. Funny movie too. Mikan has a weird taste in movies.
Sep 5, 2019 11:08 AM

Aug 2012

It's even better! I love this show so much, i was laughing throughout the whole cinema part with Shamiko & Mikan.
Sep 5, 2019 11:47 AM

Jun 2017
I always roll on the floor during Lilith's parts lol. Next episode seems promising with the crazy science girl.
Sep 5, 2019 2:59 PM
Sep 2011
Is Shamicen getting a new loli body next ep?!
Sep 5, 2019 3:47 PM

Nov 2016
The hype for the refrigator was real haha and Shamiko getting emotional during the movie was too cute.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 5, 2019 4:35 PM

Aug 2016
時わきた

Shamiko #ZombieLivesMatter #GhostLivesMatter
Sep 5, 2019 4:37 PM

Oct 2007
Mikan asks Shamiko to watch a movie together. Momo become jealous. :D
Sep 5, 2019 6:06 PM

Nov 2009
LOL Zombie Movie

reminds me of a Zombie PC game...

BTW, LOL'd at the movie characters talking is just random English words...

"NO Answer, Memories, US, THE ARMYYYYY!!!"
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 5, 2019 6:13 PM

Apr 2013
poor Momo beeing broken when she knew she lost to Lilith.
Shamiko has not just accepted her true name, she even wants to be called like that by her friends
Momo was so jealous of Mikan and Shamiko watching a movie together and she doesn't even know of them hand holding during the movie
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Sep 5, 2019 7:26 PM

Sep 2014
Great episode! I would watch Cossack Dance of the Dead! (Probably better than whatever the show they used on screen has become by now.)

I have a bad feeling about momo, first that weird dream, then the sickness and now she worries about Shamiko going out with her friend.

Shamicen getting a loli body next week? Nice
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Sep 5, 2019 9:55 PM

Mar 2018
Great as always xd
Momo's "reactions" are somewhat priceless ngl
Not as much as Shamiko's tho

Shamiko felt for the ghosts and zombies, epic

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Sep 5, 2019 9:55 PM

Oct 2015
Shamiko sure brushed off that mystery, now that was really funny!

Good episode.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 5, 2019 11:28 PM
Sep 2015
walking dead parody tho
Sep 6, 2019 3:12 AM

Nov 2010
That was a hard episode for Momo. First she lost to Lilith in academics, and then she lost Shamiko to Mikan in the cinema date game. Some heavy blows to Momos psyche.

In general the show gets a bit stale and I think we need a bit more progression for Momo and Shamiko. It was fine at the start, but any progress came to a screeching hold after Mikan arrived.
I like the show, but it really needs to progress a bit more/faster to keep my attention.
Sep 6, 2019 4:31 AM

Oct 2007
forgot to say.. I'm surprised gosenzo is actually intelligent. :D

the big new fridge is only a dream. They would have to wreck the front door to fit that in.

Shamiko refusing to cheat. It seems she got respect from Momo by not cheating.

poor Momo not invited to the "date". She looks even sadder now.. :(
Sep 6, 2019 5:05 AM
Jan 2018
the ancestor hardly changed her outfit she just added a part to cover the belly area lol

XD Shamiko sympathised with the zombies and the ghost in the movie instead of the Main characters.

poor mum not being able to get her dream fridge as it wouldn't fit in the door lol

not bad Shamiko 88 points is good
Sep 6, 2019 5:17 AM

Dec 2018
Nice episode, love to see the date between Yuuko and Mikan the hand holding was a big plus .And Momo got jealous that was so cute

But something more needs to happens .The relationship between the demon girl and magical girl have been standing still for a long time .I was hopping for a lot more flirting and even a kiss in the end

I think Mikan should have been introduce earlier in, or not at all!!! To many balls in the air at the same time!!! Anime you need to concentrate better not many episode left now ...You still have 9/10 ,, But if you want 10!! I want a lesbian kiss!!! And not settling for less

Sep 6, 2019 6:09 AM
Apr 2018
It's super funny that even her teacher call her Shadow Mistress
Sep 6, 2019 6:34 AM

May 2018
Lmao ancestor turned out to be such a genius! MOmo is surprised she lost to a statue lmao
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Sep 6, 2019 6:35 AM

Mar 2018
We've reached episode 9, the girls rivaled in different ways, but they're still saving the joke about Shamiko's one and only advantage over Momo where she completely dominates her.

I can't wait to see Momo's reaction when she meets her utter defeat in that department :D

Sep 6, 2019 10:01 AM

Mar 2008
Shamiko was so cute defending the zombies. lol Rick and Daryl from the walking dead made a cameo.
Sep 6, 2019 11:42 AM

Oct 2017
Lol I feel bad for her mom, she was so exited to get the new refrigerator but all in vain because of the damn door.
Sep 6, 2019 9:53 PM

Jun 2019
Shamiko is really good girl.
Although she is a demon, she isn't using her power to cheat at exam.

Happy to see Momo's cat appear again 😀
Sep 7, 2019 3:16 AM
May 2017

Shamiko just casually break the 4th wall.

I swear to god, every time Lilith is on the screen she just make me laugh till my stomach break down, poor girl..

Sep 7, 2019 4:39 AM

Jul 2017
Ancestor Lilith DID NOTHING to improve Shamiko's Crisis Management Form clothing...wow is she stupidly hilarious or what HAHA, even her history is tormented xD

Exams. In school. Not even Shamiko can take it lying down with Momo. Anri sure is making things hard for Shamiko, but hwy, a deal's a deal. She ends up losing to Momo, but Momo ended up losing to Lilith. Disillusional...

KotarouDL said:

I swear to god, every time Lilith is on the screen she just make me laugh till my stomach break down, poor girl..

Can some kind soul give her an encouragement hug???

Meeting Mikan to watch a horror movie...she has it all covered for Shamiko if anything goes wrong. BUT...the problematic one is her. Momo's mascot craze...and her "hath time has come" cat appears again for a cameo.

KotarouDL said:

Shamiko just casually break the 4th wall.

Ogura's thought process really works wonders. Hell yes!

Will we get her episode next week???
Sep 11, 2019 9:36 PM
Jan 2019
Demons gain power by showing more skin, what?!, Hahaha. I, like Shamiko, misjudge my academic performance. So pretty and fair Shamiko, she didn't cheat, although her ancestor wanted to smuggle her, LOL 😂.
What's up with that reference to The Walking Dead series? I think when Shamiko talked to Ogura, he broke the fourth wall, hahaha.
Sep 23, 2019 8:29 PM

Feb 2019
Another fun and adorable episode with lots of character interactions. Ganbare, Shamiko~

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Sep 30, 2019 10:23 AM

Aug 2018
Lilith is actually a very clever girl.. ;P And so what, that she can absorbs her knowledge more easily?.. She is still smart.. She has her minuses in other things, let her have, what she has..
It actually is impressive, how Lilith can absorb basically everything, and recreate in world of hers it, when she wants.. Like Cola, movies, books, or whatever else.. Impressive..
lol.. It actually makes sense.. That Yuuko supported zombies, because she is demon herself.. ;p
It feels like Ogura did something major.. And trash thrown should give us clue, but don't know, what was it..
I like that Yuuko now get more time to talk with Lilith and Mikan.. They both seem like really good friends for Yuuko, actually..
This was a really nice episode.. ;P
Nov 19, 2019 5:47 PM

Jan 2011
That's nice of Momo for being a fan. Ayy Momo is little jealous
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Dec 18, 2019 3:40 AM

Nov 2013
I really like Mikan. She is so fragile and pure, and her voice make me cry.
Jan 23, 2020 9:03 AM
Jul 2015
Okay so i found my top #2 best cute mom 😎 Not only being cute shamiko's mama (seiko yoshida) is oso gorgeous
Sep 2, 2020 9:41 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Omg. Shamisen actually really did a redesign over Shamiko's form. I can't believed, the only one that she changed, yeah, that place. Its actually really suited with Shamiko's wish, tho. Lol. Thank you very much, my dear ancestor!

Yeah, an end semester test challenge announced by Shamiko against Momo. I just love how Anri shipped their relations so much with her statement. But, her idea of punishment, though. Lmao. Ganbatte, Shamiko! Then, her study session began. Shamisen told her past was so pffft. Yeah, as expected from Shamiko's ancestor, a bad of her gold era! Her idea to cheat the test surely gave Shamiko some hope and seems so promising. If Momo could be defeated, and Shamiko get a proper acknowledged, everything just came in handy. However, oh, well. She was too kind for not giving Momo's such an unfair battle. Its so understandable! At the end, obviously, she lost, and needed to gave up her summer holiday with such an intensed training. Lol.

But, hey look, my dear ancestor surprisingly was so clever. She could answer their current test there, and somehow finished above Momo's point! Wow, what an achievement she had there! A great revenge? Nice! Its nice to seeing some bond over Shamiko's and her ancestor conversation. A precious ancestor, such a nice words deserved such a nice praise. But in the end, she just embarassed Shamiko's more, and she got the karma. Lol. Still, Shamiko's red face was the best. I just love it more on this episode. Nice!

Ah, the second part filled with Mikan again. They needed to cured the curse but ended up with something expected. Its not that great. But its served more development over their interaction. I am just glad that Shamisen had a nice chilling day in the cinema, and Shamiko's, finally had a fine day there too. They actually pretty enjoyed their first time watching the movie in the cinema. Great. However, its not enough to prevent Mikan to released her curse. By seeing Momo, accidentally, and somehow she was jealous too. Its got worsen. Lol. That thing happened again. Oh, well! Also, Shamiko's mom and her refrigerator. Poor her expectations! Their family still held some bad luck curse!

Next episode filled with another cute character? Hell yeah!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 26, 2021 11:13 AM

Feb 2020
Poor Seiko. She didn't get her new fridge and she even ended up of drinking sake to drown her sorrow.

Yuuko and Mikan spent some good time together.

SerafosDec 23, 2023 3:46 AM
May 30, 2022 7:16 PM

Jan 2019
"The main theme of that episode was cleaning up garabage..."

That whole monologue had me rolling... this show is way better than it has any right to be.
Aug 4, 2022 3:25 PM

Nov 2013
LoL walking dead characters Rick and Daryl in a movie.
Mar 29, 2023 3:57 PM

Mar 2022
Man that was such a wholesome episode with Yuko going to the cinema with Mikan just my god! They referenced The Walking Dead too! Momo was even at the same cinema as them and she’s apparently a fan of that mascot and went to see the movie for it, though it did mean that she was a tad jealous because of Yuko being with Mikan. Not as much as her having lost to Lilith for the history tests that she was meant to do. Who knew that ancestors in a statue had a long life in ancient Egypt even if she was a doorstop in the past still. She apparently did no changes to Yuko’s crisis management by not much. XD
Dec 16, 2023 5:51 PM

Nov 2023
Lmao the comedy in this one was good

More topics from this board

Poll: » Machikado Mazoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2019

95 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:52 PM

Poll: » Machikado Mazoku Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2019

38 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:52 PM

Poll: » Machikado Mazoku Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2019

33 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Machikado Mazoku Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2019

33 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Machikado Mazoku Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2019

35 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.