Forum Settings
Forums

Do you some specific type of anime character that you are attracted to? I mean, body-type wise.

New
Sep 2, 2019 3:38 PM
May 2018
Let us be honest, as much as we can like female characters for their personalities, and how well they are written - for my example, I think the best done isekai protagonist in history of anime is Yoko Nakajima from Juni Kokuki, simply amazing heroine with great character development, plus she is voiced by Ami Mizuno - Sailor Mercury / Bulma, I mean Aya Hisakawa; the truth is anime, or manga characters, especially girls exist also simply to be eye candies, maybe not all, but a lot of them. they are usually designed to be attractive, sometimes even unnaturally good.

So, I was wondering, are there some females that you, as man, or males that you as a woman are attracted to?

For me, it really depends on design, and sometimes the same character done by one person will really look good to me, while on the other hand designed by someone maybe not that much.

I don't really go and seek certain characters, and in general I saw countless sexy anime girls, but if I could mention some than I guess I do usually always think egyptian girls can be really good looking, such as Ishizu Ishtar from Yu Gi Oh!

- it is kinda NSFW picture, cause you can see nipples (I know, horror), but I am really not in mood to receive warnings from DeadlyRaven, right now, so link to Twitter.

https://twitter.com/cutesexyrobutts/status/1168302818949849088

I just like design of Ishizu in general, and she can look super sexy when good artist gives her justice.

Or mature women like Uchikido from Pokemon:

http://is2.4chan.org/vp/1567355577349.jpg

... or Magnolia also from Pokemon:

https://twitter.com/ErovSaaaka/status/1136458168148643842

I guess I do love curves, and thick thighs...
Sep 2, 2019 4:06 PM

Oct 2008
Mature well developed body and curves.
10/10 - Tomo Yamanobe (Seikon no Qwazer)
7/10 - Yui Kotegawa (To love-ru)

Beauties (pretty breathtakingly beautiful)
3/10 - Youko Mitsukado
4/10 - Mado Akira
5/10 - Fujiko Tsubomi
6/10 - Aihara Mei
7/10 - Velvet Crowe
8/10 - Titania (Mahou Tsukai no Yome)
9/10 - Kohaku (Hakkenden)
10/10 - Iraha Remercier

Personality and characteristics
10/10 - Natalia Kaminski
9/10 - Hamyuts Meseta
8/10 - Roberta (Rosarita Cisneros)
7/10 - Satou's Aunt (Happy Sugar life)
Sep 2, 2019 4:11 PM

Apr 2015
Garou. slender yet buff, blonde hair up
Sep 2, 2019 10:21 PM

Feb 2015
Sep 3, 2019 3:09 PM

Mar 2019
Those boobs in the third one are just way too big. They look like they belong on a 400 pound woman.

I like the younger, cuter looking anime girls but not lolis.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2019 3:16 PM
Haruna Sairenji

Jan 2017
79-56-82 sounds about right for me.
Sep 3, 2019 6:47 PM

Jun 2015
KushHaze said:
79-56-82 sounds about right for me.
BY GAAADDD UR INTO FAT CHI8CKS.

normal properly proportioned curve wise. kawaii moe eyes [blue] pale skin, and blue or black hair in a hime cut.

Miyuki shiba when she actually grows up.
Sep 4, 2019 4:39 AM

May 2018
Well let's see.

Big tits. Check.
Thicc ass. Check.
Slender waist. Check.
Young but still mature looking. Check.
Enuff said.
Papa_ScorchSep 5, 2019 11:12 PM
Sep 4, 2019 5:05 AM

Feb 2015
With anime girl body type, I can't say I have very strong preferences towards any, as long as it avoids going into uncomfortably looking extremeties (oversized chest is a common one that turns me off). The girl's hair is what makes or breaks a design for me in most cases.
Sep 4, 2019 5:07 AM

Feb 2010
lolis who are not completely flat, but almost.
I probably regret this post by now.
Sep 4, 2019 5:12 AM

Sep 2014
Rias is to me the perfect anime girl in all aspects
Sep 4, 2019 5:25 AM
Apr 2017
Anything other than ironing boards is fine. Thankfully most animugals have big juggs, which is veritably a great blessing.

Also thankfully most don't have those disgusting babyjustshathisdiaper-arses that americans love so much. Japs have it right. Well, mostly right, other than lolis but no one is perfect.
"The problem with defining even an aspect of your personality by something that you like, is that criticism of that product appears to you to be criticism of you personally. I find it to be a very harmful attitude, [...] you can't rationally discuss a product because you've started to define yourself by its very existence."

John Bain
Sep 4, 2019 5:46 AM

Mar 2015
Slender, tall, middle-aged men are my type.
Sep 4, 2019 5:50 AM
Sep 2017
I dont mind any body types aslong as they are Legal and have a pretty good characteristic.

Sep 4, 2019 6:48 AM

Sep 2019
Any female character designed by Suzuhito Yasuda
Sep 4, 2019 8:15 AM
Jan 2019
Don't really care if she/he is a well-written character,but I tend to avoid the loli types and guys who have "self-centered asshole" written on their foreheads. It's gotten pretty easy to recognize those types by looks by now.

But if I had to name a few: Medium size is always good. Boob size: not flat but not watermelon either. Girls with shorter hair. Guys with muscles (no too much). Both on the thicker side.
Sep 5, 2019 12:06 PM
Jul 2018
As far as realistic type characters for me i'd say Hirotaka from Wotakoi or Nozaki-Kun from Gekken Shoujo Nozaki-Kun. Fantasy wise I'm into the white or long haired bishonen types like Tomoe from Kamisama Kiss or Byakuya from Bleach. I also tend to be a sucker for The "Glasses Guy" characters.
Sep 5, 2019 9:44 PM

Oct 2017
Funnily enough, as much as I'm always talking about how great sexy anime girls are and how awesome anime is for not being pretentious about sexuality... it's actually personality that influences my love for anime girls more than anything else.

There's only one that is a really big deal to me:

No giant tits!

Nothing turns me off more than two ridiculous sacks of floppy meat swinging about awkwardly from the chest of some poor girl drawn like that to appease monkey-brained breast maniacs. The perfect breast is between a B and D cup, depending on the girl. You don't need more than a handful and too much loses firmness. Plus giant tits are obnoxious, unlike regular, modest, firm, dainty little breasts that are feminine and beautiful.

There's only two girls with whom I have ever been able to get past this issue: Saber from Fate/Extra: Last Encore, and Hestia from DanMachi. And it's because their personalities are so good and in many ways fit their ridiculous chests.

All that said, of course I have slight preferences:

1. Slightly under medium height. Shorter then the next person, but not short in general.
2. Narrow shoulders, wide hips. Girly and cute from the waist up, all woman below the waist.
3. Usually blonde with blue/green eyes, but my absolute best girl is a brunette with purple eyes (Yozora from Haganai).
4. Of course the usual anime standards (big eyes, small nose, small lips).
5. As I said before, about a C cup.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Sep 5, 2019 9:49 PM
Jul 2018
I need my 2d ikemen to have impossible Nomura-ian anime hair.

None of those damned kpop haircuts or boring identical looking short brown/black hair that are all too common in otome games these days.

I also love sharp teeth. Like, when sharp canines are a standard part of the character design. Think Nightow characters.
removed-userSep 5, 2019 10:00 PM
Sep 5, 2019 9:53 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Run, probably. She's too perfect in every regard and that's generally the type of body I find myself most attracted to in this sense.

Sep 5, 2019 9:55 PM

Aug 2009
I don't have a preference. And the idea of going in depth about it just seems cringy within the context of anime characters.

Sep 5, 2019 9:57 PM

Jan 2009
usually i prefer mature sexy adult female body but not always like i can prefer loli body types like Tatsumaki from One Punch Man too since she is not completely flat chested but just having enough boobs and she is an adult too anyway
Sep 5, 2019 10:52 PM

Jan 2019
For me it's usually just their personality that I'm attracted to; I like shy, nerdy girls. :) But, if I had to describe a perfect anime girl body type it would be:

1. Shorter but not like little girl short; short enough to be below my height (I'm like 5'10). Aguri from Gamers is a good height.
2. Have a youthful appearance. Not really into "mature" looking anime characters. Aoba Suzukaze from NEW GAME is perfect example; she has an adorable child-like face but she's at least 18-19.
3. This one kind of ties in with the youthful appearance; relatively flat-chested but not completely. While they can be humorous, big boobs swinging around everywhere just is not attractive to me. It's too much. I like just enough boob to give a girl that feminine figure/shape, that's it.
4. Nice butt and legs. This one can be hard to find but I have a few examples: Sinon from SAO has a nice butt, Maki from Sakura Quest has nice long legs, and Naoka from A Silent Voice (I literally refer to her as the really mean girl with the nice butt).
5. Colored hair, preferably shorter. This one is the least important because I like girls with all kinds of different hair lengths/styles/colors but, if I had to pick, I like girls with their hair cut shorter and dyed a light blue color. Fuuka Akitsuki has the perfect hair color and style in my opinion.
6. Eye color doesn't matter to me but glasses can be really cute. Again, I don't require glasses but I think they can add a level of attractiveness to certain anime girls. Yep, I'm looking at you, Yuki Nagato! :)

So there's my list. But, as I said, my waifu's are all over the place. I don't think I have one that matches all these criteria. Asuna Yuuki from SAO is my top waifu and I feel like she doesn't match with half of my list! Other waifu's are Sinon from SAO, Yuki Nagato from Haruhi Suzumiya, Aguri from Gamers, Aoba Suzukaze from NEW GAME, Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion, Zero Two and Ichigo from Darling in the Franxx, and Shouko Nishimiya from A Silent Voice... and that's all I can think of at the moment. :)

Okay, I'm done! XD
Sep 5, 2019 11:08 PM

Aug 2017
I like skinny girls with smalls breast and with long hair (not lolis)
Someone like Padaradscha from Houseki no kuni (I know they are genderless but I like their kind of bodies)
Other examples are: Zero Two, Mai (from ATLA), Ueno (from a silent voice)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2019 11:11 PM
Oct 2018
Uh I guess one like Rin Tohsaka, Nao Tomori, Sinon, Zero Two, Kosaki Onodera, Makise Kurisu, etc.

tbh I dont like huge tits
Sep 5, 2019 11:18 PM

Aug 2016
Since you said body type wise, which I don't count anything above the neck, then probably something like a Shouko Katsuragi type of body as a GENERAL idea. Bonus points if they're of a succubus type or dark elf.

Not gonna count manga/doujin artist's rendition because it wouldn't be "anime"
MechKingKillbotSep 5, 2019 11:22 PM
Sep 6, 2019 3:48 AM

Apr 2017
not really it depends by how the character is written.

But I overall prefer short hair on girls (even if it depends since there are cases like Chitoge)
Sep 7, 2019 8:25 AM
Apr 2016
I prefer them tall and juicy, naturally. There is breath of power, of natural blessing in these endowed lasses.
Re:formed
Nov 28, 2019 5:24 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Male Whatever body type Gilgamesh from Fate series has. In contrast, I find the bodies of JoJo characters (parts 1-3) offputting.

Female Big breasts (as long as they're proportional or oversized) or whatever body type Nero Claudius from Fate/Extra has (except taller, she's too short).
Nov 28, 2019 5:39 PM

Oct 2017
Takarada Rikka is my perfect anime girl on a purely asthetic level. I don't mean the fan art that has her thighs as rediculous big, but the anime version of her. My taste can change with what I'm watching and other factors. But in general Rikka is always near the top, for these reasons:

2. Short. Or I should say "not tall" as she's not loli short, but more high-school girl short.
3. Medium, "normal" sized breasts.
4. Of course, the thick thighs, but not too thick is in some fan art. Just, nicely plump.
5. Fair skin because I'm racist. Just kidding, but people will think that anyway so might as well joke about it.
6. Long black hair. I like blondes and all sorts of colors too. But that girl next door vibe from black hair, plus the sexiness of length (short hair is more cute than sexy, not that I'm one of those people who thinks cute and sexy are entirely different things).
7. Gorgeous eyes. Blue with a hint of pink. Truly some of the best eyes in anime.

The only other body types I like are lolis but it's more a fetishistic thing. If I were to choose an anime girl to have sex with purely for the phsycial side of things, I would choose a high school girl.

Then there's the "big tiddy onee-san" types which turn me off completely. Sexually aggressive women with giant tits jsut seem gross and manly to me.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Nov 28, 2019 6:03 PM

May 2018
A girl like hiratsuka shizuka. Kinda normal and looking good 4 me. I dont like oversized oppai.
Nov 28, 2019 6:08 PM
Jul 2018
Thin, meek, males. White or light-colored hair is a plus but will take all shades.
I also enjoy a good Daddy. Gruff, buff, and tall.
Nov 28, 2019 6:11 PM

Aug 2017
Tall, a bit muscular or slender, 15-30 (or 40 in rare cases) yr old guys.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 29, 2019 5:42 AM

Sep 2014
I like tall/somewhat muscular characters (the type of body you see on mannequins at the mall) and a good looking face 😏
I thought Ryu from Hana Yori Dango was hot..

and Howl (Howl's Moving Castle) thought he looked sexier with blonde hair/blue eyes

Also I hate mustaches/beards (like with IRL guys) I like guys clean shaven
sunsetoceanNov 29, 2019 5:49 AM

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
Nov 29, 2019 5:46 AM

Jul 2016
I really like bishoujo,feminine looking guys.I guess i'm just really into male characters that look really elegant,fragile and pretty,as opposed to guys with huge bulky muscles because they look more intimidating.

Perfect example would be Kusakabe from doukyuusei
SummerynNov 29, 2019 5:53 AM
Nov 29, 2019 5:57 AM

Sep 2014
YossaRedMage said:

There's only one that is a really big deal to me:

No giant tits!

Nothing turns me off more than two ridiculous sacks of floppy meat swinging about awkwardly from the chest of some poor girl drawn like that to appease monkey-brained breast maniacs. The perfect breast is between a B and D cup, depending on the girl. You don't need more than a handful and too much loses firmness. Plus giant tits are obnoxious, unlike regular, modest, firm, dainty little breasts that are feminine and beautiful.

LMAO 😂
This is the funniest thing I've read today, thanks for the laugh. Yeah giant tits don't look attractive to me either especially in hentai they just look annoying/unattractive
sunsetoceanNov 29, 2019 6:00 AM

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi

More topics from this board

» Best Trap Character in Anime? ( 1 2 )

GoatPieceLuffy - 11 hours ago

92 by LostSpectre »»
47 seconds ago

Poll: » Do you track anime milestons?

zombie_pegasus - 7 hours ago

12 by Spunkert »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » What tropes do you find the most annoying in a protagonist?

ZeroMajor12 - Apr 26

23 by Spunkert »»
8 minutes ago

» Tell me why older anime is better that newer anime. ( 1 2 )

fluffycow17 - Mar 24, 2021

64 by CosmicDebris-San »»
18 minutes ago

» Has anime made you erotophobic?

LenRea - Yesterday

13 by LostSpectre »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.