Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 28, 2019 10:50 AM

Mar 2016
This felt so incomplete.

I wish one of the bosses actually died so that the characters would have to face the consequences of it.

I wonder if Dazai's character is ever going to grow.

Akutagawa and Atsushi's combined power was a bit too convenient. I wish they'd used a solution with a proper build-up.
Jun 28, 2019 11:01 AM
Mar 2019
Man... Leave it to BSD to have the uttermost generic ending fights of the season. There's honnestly no sugarcoating this, the fight was, again, absurdly generic. It wasn't Season 2 DBZ Super Sayan transformation by the power of money level (which still honnestly makes me cringe from remembering) but god... What a generic fusion, it felt like deviantart fanfic :/
The resolution on the virus-skill guy... Um... Underperformed and it felt really flat...

On the good side the setup on the Guild and the resolution with Fyodor's face was amazing. Atsushi's trauma coming trough (although a bit too much of an exposition) actually feels real and the setup for season... er... 4...? 3.5...? Was a pretty decent one.

Of course one of the staples of BSD is that no one, absolutely NO ONE that fights the Detective Agency dies, so the golem-dude will just come back as a park sculptor and the virus-skill guy will come back as a construction worker next season or something like that which... Eh... Ok, I guess, that's just how the series format goes and that's how they can keep making these guys figurines sell in Japan, since they are absolutely bonkers for BSD there anyway...

Overall... It was meh once again. Once again the episode shows exactly why I absolutely love, hate and don't expect almost anything out of this series... Oh well, I guess in 3 years or so when this comes back I'll have forgotten this bad taste in my mouth and give this another shot once again...
Jun 28, 2019 11:02 AM

Apr 2016
cchigu said:
I honestly feel that BSD is a very great show when it is away from the battles. This season started strongly and I thought that Fyodor was going to be such a cool enemy but he wasn't given enough air time. The show squandered so much time on the forgettable battles between Port Mafia and Armed Detective Agency which could have been spent on further characterizing Fyodor.

Also, I still don't understand why Dazai deliberately got shot? Could someone explain?

Nonetheless, it was a 8+1(cuz Dazai)/10 = 9/10 season for me.

Dazai wanted to get information about Pushkin and his ability, which is why he let himself be shot. He expected Fyodor to be prepared and shoot him, and Fyodor expected Dazai to find him.

Also don't worry, Fyodor's storyline isn't over yet. There's still more to tell.
Jun 28, 2019 11:09 AM

Mar 2010
Seeing Francis again was nice way to end the series. Chuuya is still in the book lol. Will he ever get out...
Jun 28, 2019 11:34 AM
Jun 2019
Illyricus said:
Against all odds, the episode didn't felt rushed. Some may argue that the part where Dostoevsky is arrested by Ango felt anticlimactic considering the build up he had this season, but that part was anticlimatic too in the manga and
so it is okay, I guess.

The fight of Atsushi + Akutagawa against Goncharov was great, I feared they would rush it due being the final episode, but it was pretty hype and Atsushi claded with Akutagawa's Rashoumon coat was probably the most badass thing of the season. Goncharov also felt more deranged than in the manga, probably because his facial expressions were in motion and due the voice acting (props to Kousuke Toriumi).
Also, I'm not the biggest fan of BGS's comedy, but I admit the moment where Fukuzawa and Mori punched Pushkin at the same time for all the troubles he caused reacted a chuckle out of me.

And this season finally ends. Honestly, I consider this the weakest out of the three. While season one was hit or miss, it had a great last episode that started the best arc of the series, and the second season had both the Dark Era and the Guild arc (AKA best arc of the series). This one, on the other hand, had Chuuya's backstory (that had some good moments, but, since I don't care about Chuuya too much, I was pretty much indifferent to the whole thing), a bunch of episodes who looked more like side stories (but it is okay, since it gave Lucy more screentime) and the part of the Agency vs the Mafia with Dostoevsky and his lackeys manipulating the conflict behind them, who was by far the best of the season. Not bad content, but quite underwhelming compared with the second season. Also the ending scene wasn't as hyping as the one from the Guild arc, with Dostoevsky's reveal.
I'm also disappointed that they didn't do justice to Atsushi's backstory and that they omitted Steinbeck and his new Guild (+ Hawthorne's fate), but, well, it could had been worse.

Lastly, I wish Bones doesn't takes long to announce a 4th season.
i don't think there's gonna be a fourth season next year since the current arc in the manga that comes after is still ongoing
manofhonor1
Jun 28, 2019 11:50 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Too bad Dazai's warning came too late. Still that virus really is potent. The chase though sure was fun as was the subsequent battle as it allowed the creation of some excellent teamwork between Atsushi and Akutagawa. Atsushi looks twice as cool in black actually. The confrontation of the plague master by the combined forces of the PM and the agency sure was fun as it showed a rare occurrence of the the two standing side by side. While the rat may have been nimble and cunning Dazai was every bit his equal lol. The guild's intervention though was quite surprising. The final scenes on the ship was quite amusing especially the axe part. Still it was nice to end the arc with a peaceful scene like this. An excellent end to the season with a perfect blend of action, revelation and closure.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2019 11:55 AM

Sep 2017
This was a pretty decent finale to this season. I almost struggle to believe that we will be getting a fourth season, unfortunately. Does anyone know how this show is doing in Japan?

Kinda fucked that Goncharov is so obsessive over Fyodor that he would skin his face should his master request it of him. That level of obsession isn't unheard of, though. Still not sure why Atsushi is using a tram to catch up with this guy. He showed us last episode he's fast enough to do it without breaking a sweat. You can't even say he is doing it to make sure Akutagawa isn't alone. It would be easy: Run ahead, grab virus gifted, return to Akutagawa. It wouldn't take very long. At least it was amusing seeing Akutagawa ride on Atsushi's back. The Precipice (Goncharov's ability) is pretty cool. Controlling earth to that extent does seem sort of situational, depending on what "earth" is defined as, but in this case it was quite deadly. The Rats sure sent out a lot of scapegoats to try and throw everyone off of Fyodor's tracks. That rock technique was a pretty intelligent application of the Precipice. That was a pretty realistic golem... This Goncharov guy is fucking nuts. Poor hiker. Weird time to get philosophical, Akutagawa. Admittedly, the combination of Akutagawa and Atsushi's abilities was extremely badass. Atushi looks amazing wearing Akutagawa's coat. That's an interesting trick, using classical music to convey orders. Why would Goncharov tell Atsushi and Akutagawa what their strategy was? Fyodor's look of despair and fear was pretty good. Nice to see Dazai serve him. I had completely forgotten that Francis had returned earlier this season. At least his return wasn't for nothing. Kenji's enthusiasm over getting axed was amusing. What's stopping Akutagawa from breaking his promise and killing Atushi anyways?

I, unfortunately, found this third season of Bungou Stray Dogs to be wonderfully anticlimactic. While the animation made a notable improvement over its quality from the previous seasons, that is essentially all I can say that improved. I believe this to be more of a problem with the source material (although it also seems some anime-only material was shit too), but this season just missed the mark for me. There were too many instances where characters did stupid shit that I just can't give this as good of a score as the second season. Maybe the first and second season had just as much of this dumb bullshit, but I certainly didn't notice it as much there. Between Atsushi's power being wildly inconsistent to characters appearing and disappearing for no reason (what happened to Natsume Sōseki? Did he really just appear for twenty seconds then vanish?). This season was good, and there were some great moments in here, but it didn't achieve the level I believe the second season was able to reach. I'll give it a high 7/10. It's on par with the first season.

Jun 28, 2019 12:18 PM

Jul 2014
Saved the best for last huh, everything got wrapped up nicely, sasuga BONES!
Loved the action and Fyodor's WTF reaction when Dazai was right there sipping coffee, Dazai wasnt like "Surprise MF" but more like "Bitch please"

This season as a whole was pretty weak compared to the prev ones but nonetheless still fun.
6/10.
S4 when!?
Jun 28, 2019 12:19 PM
Sep 2017
FyodorYukichi4 said:
Omg the look on dazai's face when Fyodor tricked him , damn what a great season , we didn't have much action like in season 2 but the developpement of characters such as kyoka and atsushi definitely made it the best season 9/10, after this episode we can assume that Fyodor and Dazai are undoubtedly related , even their gifts are similar (Through touch or skin contact) , i wonder what Fyodor did to Dazai to make our boy look so sad 😭 , in the end i hope we get a 4th season to witness the true greatness of this show , going up against the "Decay of angels" and the "Mad Dogs"

Totally agree u knw... That face that Fyodor made was like gosh!!!!!
And then that devilish face Dazai~sama made was like so so so hot I felt in luv again.
Lived how Fukuzawa~dono and Mori~sensei was so cute during that 'ya Urusuka~
Somna wake aruka!!'
Sh*t!! Luved it.
That move Kokuto Zessou was awesome

Definitely want a season 4😣😣😣😣😣😣❤️
Jun 28, 2019 12:57 PM

May 2018
So in the end Dazai was able to outwit Fyodor....btw who is that guy with Dazai?????
Jun 28, 2019 1:01 PM

Jun 2014
I feel like this season wasnt as great as the previous one but I still enjoyed it for the most part. Since there still seem to be some loose threads regarding Fyodor's story, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a 4th season. I doubted we would even get a 3rd season but we did, so I won't count out the possibility of a 4th season to see the story go on. 7/10.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 28, 2019 1:34 PM

Nov 2017
Overall i think i like the soundtrack of this season the most compared to the other XP
lily and the op by granrodeo are really catchy and unskippable every episode
Dazai is always cute but i wish he was more involved
as usually he cleans up the messes that fyodor was brewing
that cafe scene reaction was the best totally worth it XD
akutagawa and atsushi are a really great pair really wowed me with that combo move but i still think chuuya and dazai are the best ship
i wish this season was more popular on mal cuz people are really missing out
hoping for 4th season <3 10/10
Jun 28, 2019 1:46 PM

Apr 2015
Not gonna lie, I chuckled at the end. the plot really has zero depth... it just feels so childish.
Though, I still might give the next season a chance, because manga readers are saying that there is more story to Fyodor, and that is the only thing that seems mildly interesting about this show.
OberonFelsachJun 28, 2019 1:51 PM
Jun 28, 2019 2:25 PM
Apr 2016
OberonFelsach said:
Not gonna lie, I chuckled at the end. the plot really has zero depth... it just feels so childish.
Though, I still might give the next season a chance, because manga readers are saying that there is more story to Fyodor, and that is the only thing that seems mildly interesting about this show.

But this is what this series was about, all the time. It's just the use of famous writers and some symbolism connected to them, which is used to create a senseless stupid action series. Power combinations, power interpretations - all done on the author's discretion just to make it look cool. People might enjoy it right until they try to understand it. A hint: not many people even try to, as the score tells.
Re:formed
Jun 28, 2019 2:29 PM

Oct 2010
not as good as the first 2 seasons, but was still solid.

felt kinda final tho. i dont expect a s4
Jun 28, 2019 2:53 PM

Jun 2015
Another strong season of Bungou Stray Dogs. Honestly it's one of my favorites in these past few years. 7.5/10 for this season.
Fortune favours the bold!

Jun 28, 2019 3:13 PM

Mar 2016
Lol, this is just the start of Fyodor’s arc.
If you think Fyodor being in prison solves everything, lol then think again. The prison cell will be the man’s next operation base.
The latter part of this arc (to be animated in -hopefully if it’s adapted- S4) is where things get a hell of a lot more hype and insane.
Lastly, I have to say I loved this season, but some parts were rushed and a bit mishandled. The inclusion of chuuya’s backstory did disrupt the pacing of the present arc as someone pointed despite the backstory was great in itself. Oda’s story (or dazai’s backstory) was heavily tied to the main story and dazai who is pivotal characters, so its inclusion within s2 was largely justified. However, chuuya is not that of pivotal character, so his character backstory could have been done on the side especially that it doesn’t tie much with the present like dazai’s. I would give this season an 8/10, but hey I love this series, and I’m a fan, so heck I’ll give it 9/10 on a personal level.
Jun 28, 2019 4:32 PM
Apr 2019
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
So in the end Dazai was able to outwit Fyodor....btw who is that guy with Dazai?????

Fitzgerald, leader of the Guild
Jun 28, 2019 4:46 PM

Jul 2017
Atsushi and Akutagawa's team up was definitely the best part of this episode, those two were in sync once again just like in the 2nd season's ending. That fusion of their abilities was just awesome to witness!

Man i really wanna know what happens next. With Fyodor still out in the open and still being as scary as ever, what could still happen? He was arrested, but i think he will break through easily, i think his major role is still yet to come into play. Well, with all of these things to look forward to, 4th season, i hope you're announced next!

9/10
Jun 28, 2019 5:28 PM

Nov 2018
Amazing episode
seeing akutagwa and atsushi work together was amazing
Jun 28, 2019 5:32 PM

Nov 2016
I dunno if this season was really better than the previous one, at least the climax seemed lackluster in direct comparison, but I definitely enjoyed it more.

And I agree with some users here, a prison cell won't keep Dostoyevsky in check.

Looking forward to another season, hopefully we don't have to wait too long.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 28, 2019 5:35 PM

Aug 2012
This was better than I ever expected. I thought they would cut lots of content for this episode, but it was awesome. I waited so much to see the "tiger ride" and that final attack. Well, they did take a liiiittle detail off... Chuuya make some noises from the book while he tries to get out there lol A very small detail, but a hilarious one (I think I know why this was made this way.)

Dazai and Atsushi´s conversation is heartwarming. To those who think it ended bland, trust me. It´s a good way to end the season, since all of them actually end in a cliffhanger, though it might not look like it.

Definitely the best season so far. 9/10, since even being a fan, I see all the flaws here and there, but nothing that won´t make it enjoyable. Now we wait for Storm Bringer and season 4, which probably will come next year.
"Could you not talk with me? I'm busy breathing."
Jun 28, 2019 6:03 PM

Nov 2011
Fyrdor's face when Dazai was in the cafe...wow even I was shook lol. Fantastic episode though, the music was on point, and the fusion of Atsushi and Akutagawa was amazing!!

Really great episode and season. Now gimme 4!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 28, 2019 6:19 PM

Oct 2015
I was mindblown by Atsushi in Akutagawa's ability, I thought that was the coolest thing so far. Them working together was great, they make a good team, although they'll fight again in six months. It was a bullshit sort of a rendezvous, but I will accept it.

Overall this season wasn't anything special, it sidelined many things from characters to any good tangible plot. The animation was great in every way though! But sometimes those things aren't everything, what counts is how it made you feel every week. And it made me look forward to each and every episode, and i didn't high my expectations. I'll never hate this franchise honestly, even if it was this bad.

8/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 28, 2019 6:36 PM

Jun 2015
i liked this season and found it much more enjoyable than season 2, this anime has a great story and great characters. i wanna see more of fyodor in season 4, the guy seems like he has a lot going on for him.
Jun 28, 2019 6:53 PM

Dec 2014
Decent finale.

Dazai getting to Fyodor was definitely worth, that expression on Fyodor's face. xD

Overall, I agree with some other people above, while it wasn't as good as the second season I still enjoyed this. It definitely feels like there's still story left as we didn't even get to hear much about Fyodor so I will definitely look forward to a 4th season.

7/10
Jun 28, 2019 7:44 PM

May 2013
I kind off din't like the show it made me cringe a little. but still good and all
Jun 28, 2019 8:02 PM
Jan 2019
both leader is on, glad they work together
when i thought Fyodor is not there they will fight in season 4 but sadly not but i still like it full of unexpected plot and good back ground music
i need season 4 info
Jun 28, 2019 8:28 PM
Mar 2019
I agree that it's not as good as the previous seasons, but considering the whole lineup of spring its one of the best actually.
Jun 28, 2019 9:02 PM

Jan 2016
i honestly never enjoyed the fights, especially that Atsushi and Akutagawa. If it's not because im gay of Dazai, i might have never been watching this show. But honestly though, i enjoyed this season more than the previous one. I find the guild dude's, Fyodor's and Dazai's stories very fascinating. So overall, thumbs up; 8/10.
+ im surprised they suddenly play Tchaikovsky's Waltz of the flower, i just listened to it before i watched it lol.
Jun 28, 2019 9:22 PM

Feb 2014
Dazai played a very sinister move with that Fitzgerald collab. Finally the demon Fyodor was captured but he still seems terrifying in defeat. Hope there will be season 4, but it seems likely that this is the best way to conclude the series.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 28, 2019 9:53 PM
May 2019
cool characters doing cool things but it's just cringeworthy
Jun 28, 2019 9:56 PM

Jan 2008
There are plenty of pretty cringy lines in this show but this episode went all out with those cheesy lines that I had cringe chills throughout the first half.

Pretty disappointed we didn't get to see anything of Chuuya and Ranpo after they went in the book and honestly, the majority of the other characters doing anything for this finale.

Well at least we get to see Kyouka in a new attire.
Jun 28, 2019 10:08 PM

May 2012
I don't know what it is about this series that I can never bring myself to give it more or less than a 7. The order I enjoyed the seasons is 2>1>3, but the difference from season to season is minimal. On one hand, it's a good thing that the series is consistent in quality, though on the other, it's beginning to feel static.

The battles are cool and flashy, but how many times can the Detective Agency and Port Mafia fight each other and/or team up to fight someone else in brawls that don't result in any significant deaths or lasting consequences? With the way people are hyping Fyodor up, I have high hopes for S4. He had a cool introduction episode, though sort of seemed to peter out after that.
Jun 28, 2019 10:09 PM

Jun 2019
It was nice seeing the main characters vulnerable and out smarted by Fydor. One of my problems with this series is how everything is too convenient and how Dazai is just too smart. Sure by the end he figures it out again, but at least for a few episodes it wasn't just cut and dry.

It was nowhere near as good as the 2nd imo. This season really stuttered hard in the middle but the last few episodes have been good.
Jun 29, 2019 1:00 AM

Jul 2014
Obviously Dazai was going to outsmart Fyodor in the end, but the way the show went about it made the whole thing feel way too easy and convenient, almost as if it isn't really over and as if Fyodor isn't finished just yet. Still, seeing Atsushi and Akutagawa work so well together (even more so than in the fight against Fitzgerald) was interesting.

However, this season wasn't as good as season 2 and probably about on par with season 1 in terms of quality. Once it got going, the Fyodor stuff was really interesting and he posed a unique threat to the Detective Agency and Port Mafia, but the problem is it took half the series to even get to that point. And that was after wasting three episodes on some meaningless Dazai and Chuuya flashbacks, then a further couple of episodes of pointless comedy that did nothing for the series.

8/10
Jun 29, 2019 1:49 AM

Aug 2013
Good but not as good as I was hoping. I was hoping for more out of this season but it had the atmosphere of: Hey we randomly got a season 3 so uh...we can't believe it either, watch us do our usual thing. And that was it for the entire season. Fyodor was a unique villain but the resolution felt kinda underwhelming considering the set up. I wasn't expecting a big battle with him in the end but...I was just expecting more like clash of ideals or something at the very end and him seeing everything unravel in front of his eyes. Idk....but either way it was an okay season. About a mild 7 out of 10 for me.
Don't believe the hype.
Jun 29, 2019 2:21 AM

Apr 2014
MEH season.

_______
Jun 29, 2019 8:54 AM
Nov 2015
Atavistic said:
Obviously Dazai was going to outsmart Fyodor in the end, but the way the show went about it made the whole thing feel way too easy and convenient, almost as if it isn't really over and as if Fyodor isn't finished just yet. Still, seeing Atsushi and Akutagawa work so well together (even more so than in the fight against Fitzgerald) was interesting.

However, this season wasn't as good as season 2 and probably about on par with season 1 in terms of quality. Once it got going, the Fyodor stuff was really interesting and he posed a unique threat to the Detective Agency and Port Mafia, but the problem is it took half the series to even get to that point. And that was after wasting three episodes on some meaningless Dazai and Chuuya flashbacks, then a further couple of episodes of pointless comedy that did nothing for the series.

8/10
i wouldn't go as far as to say that , that stuff was pointless but yeah I get that this season wasn't as good as the last but it was better than the first I would argue and that those pointless stuff served the purpose of characterization and downtime.
Jun 29, 2019 9:02 AM
Nov 2015
Thats_Lmao said:
I love the prequel arcs and they’re by far my favorite part of the show. But this season could have done without it in my opinion. The best and most compelling arc was between Fyodor and Dazai and it just seemed to rushed. I think if the fourth season can get the 24 episode treatment that it deserves it will work out a lot better. My favorite parts were definitely the mind games between Fyodor and Dazai it really gave me L and Light vibes so I wish we could have seen more of that. Over all the season was pretty good. Not as good as season two but it was pretty solid. 7/10
how was it rushed everything moved in coherent and fluid manner?
Jun 29, 2019 6:50 PM

Oct 2008
The team-up of Atsushi & Akutagawa was awesome cool badass!
the guild leader helped in capturing Fyodor!
5/5.
8/10.
most underrated show of Spring-2019 Season!

Jun 29, 2019 10:39 PM
Oct 2018
im caught up in the manga, and let me just say, it’s only getting started. it’s going to be super intense im not even kidding. im so excited to see all the events be animated!!
Jun 30, 2019 2:37 AM

Dec 2014
the way were tiger fought was so awesome...good way to end the season
Jun 30, 2019 2:49 AM
Apr 2019
alessandra_b said:
im caught up in the manga, and let me just say, it’s only getting started. it’s going to be super intense im not even kidding. im so excited to see all the events be animated!!

Decay of angels and the Mad Dogs 😏
Jun 30, 2019 2:50 AM
Oct 2017
Ho!! That's just so thrilling. What a wonderful season, i wanted S4 from the beginning 😂 . Well " rats in the house of the dead" organizations president Fyodor-sama , A gesture of respect or polite recognition is always there for you from me . Thanks for making this season a master piece.. more salutes to the author ❤️♥️
Jun 30, 2019 3:15 AM
Oct 2017
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
what guy? ._. Francis-sama you mean?
Jun 30, 2019 4:35 AM

Apr 2019
Very good episode that wrapped things up and gave me a lot to look forward too. The actions scene was well done and the abilities shown were superb.
8/10
Jun 30, 2019 8:25 AM

Jun 2014
Started slow, ended very epic. Hoping for a S4
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2019 12:09 PM
Jan 2016
Damn, din't expect taht awesoem fusion between Atsushi and Akutagawa powers, but they were pretty strong together, and Atsushi looked really cool!

Obvious Dazai would find Fyodor, while Fyodor was distracted with the hideout, Dazai decided to use Guild leader to help him find Fyodor, i love the face of Fyodor when he realized that Dazai found him, i wonder what is Fyodor's powers!

Rampo telling he resolved the novel, and telling that Chuuya is still inside defeating everyone :D

That end part was great, and looking forward to see Atsushi vs Akutagawa, they dont like each other, but they have an awesoem relationship, like Dazai and Chuuya!

9 out of 10 for me!
Jun 30, 2019 2:04 PM

Mar 2012
Slightly below s2 but still good. Hopefully not another 3 years for s4
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2019

82 by Karva1 »»
Apr 24, 11:04 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2019

85 by Karva1 »»
Apr 24, 10:06 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2019

103 by Karva1 »»
Apr 24, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2019

75 by Karva1 »»
Apr 24, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2019

98 by Virtecek »»
Apr 7, 2:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.