Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 21, 2019 6:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, so the Tripartite Plan may actually be ending with the recent drama.

One of the more noticable moments is Fukuzawa and Ogai facing each other like the way it was in the past. Akutagawa's role this episode has got me wonder what his true agenda really is. Him working with Atsushi seems kinda out of character for him.

Quite a thrilling episode.
Jun 21, 2019 6:58 AM

Nov 2007
It seems like both bosses met before. Natsume-sensei?!

That cat causing explosion, and becoming Natsume-sensei?! He left the place to both of them, and is mad at them for fighting each other.

Mamo's character, who can move, got OnoKen's character to cooperate to defeat a group. OnoKen's character only cares about listening to Mamo's character and not care about main guy.

They didn't notice their enemy is near them.

One more ep.
tsubasaloverJun 21, 2019 8:09 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 21, 2019 8:00 AM

Apr 2016
Why didn't he just transformed back into a tiger form and then go after him ? Anyway next week is the last episode, and i must say finally. This third season bored me to death.
Jun 21, 2019 8:18 AM

May 2015
Omg, Pushkin, why? What an unexpected character design.
I was looking forward to see more Russian authors but that's just underwhelming.
Jun 21, 2019 8:21 AM

Jul 2014
Ayt what is going on? he blitzed going into the cave without anyone noticing at a bat of an eye yet he didn't transform to do the same when they found the virus user? did he want him to get away? was Atsushi, deep down, wants Akutagaw to die? thats fcked up.
Start of the ep was pretty dang epic, Fukuzawa's OP af.
Dazai's finally out of the hospital too, final ep next week, this season hasn't been up to par with the prev 2 but still ok nonetheless.
Jun 21, 2019 8:33 AM
Oct 2017
i fucking hate this show. every episode tries so hard to show how dark the show is and how fucked up the characters are, meanwhile the story lacks the balls to actually kill an important character, going to stupid lengths to "redeem" shitty ones. the directing is fucking dumb, it tries so hard to present the show as edgy and serious while treating the audience like babies. this episode is chock-full of scenes with really stylized lighting, insane colour palettes, and "ultraviolence", but the characters act like total retards and explain literally everything instead of just showing it. what the hell is the point of looking good if what i'm looking at is expository dialogue written in the cringiest way possible.

thanks, mori, for explaining your 200 IQ plan that doesn't fucking matter. what a big boy you are.

it's like the art director is a seasoned vet surrounded by a bunch of mongoloids.
the whole thing is a contradictory mess. underrated my ass.
Jun 21, 2019 8:39 AM
Sep 2017
After all the cool things that happened this episode, the last part just killed the mood for me.
Atshushi just showed he could move past guards and sensors at "lightning speed" , but he starts panicking when there's a sensor ahead and guards behind him. Shortly after he can't catch Pushkin on foot, who is meters away from him. They should had have him at least jump on the hill and enter through the hole Akutagawa made.
Jun 21, 2019 8:45 AM
Nov 2014
So they made Fyodor real bishie but not Pushkin who's more bishie than many of the authors in this series.
Jun 21, 2019 8:53 AM

Apr 2018
One more ep to go. To be honest, I liked the first 2 seasons more. This was kinda boring
Jun 21, 2019 8:53 AM

Mar 2017
Fucking amazing episode! So happy to see Atsushi & Akutagawa working together again! Now we just need Dazai and Chuuya to work together hehe

I kinda guessed that the cat was Natsume cause, y'know, what with the real Natsume's most famous novel being called I Am A Cat haha

I'm so happy that Katai is still alive cause he's subtly awesome and i found the mini Ogai/Fukuzawa flashback interesting because i've always wanted to know what their relationship was in the past.

The last episode is going to be amazing but im also sad because i could literally watch this show forever and never get bored... don't want it to end!
Jun 21, 2019 9:31 AM

Jul 2013
I fuckin hate plot armor. No way Atsushi would have chosen not to use his ability to catch up with the virus dude, instead he runs after him with his bare ass legs. Completely contrived and not believable, poor writing on that
Jun 21, 2019 9:33 AM

Jul 2017
Well glad I'm not the only one questioning why Atsushi didn't use his ability. Natsume's appearance was pretty badass though
Jun 21, 2019 9:42 AM

Nov 2016
Kaitai still being among the living was too obvious, but damn, I really thought the president was done for.

I also didn't expect 48 to to be Pushkin. Only irritating thing is indeed that the abilities are at the mercy of the plot. The rest episode was really enjoyable again.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 21, 2019 9:47 AM

Jul 2013
I didn't expect Pushkin to have that kind of voice, tbh, I thought he would sound way deeper. Its also nice to see a character based in a writer who is not a bishie or a handsome man.

Fukuzawa and Mori are saved at the last second by Natsume-sensei. I would actually be surprised if BGS wouldn't be one of those series where no one dies (except for some secondary villains and Odasaku ;_;). I'll admit Natsume-sensei was badass for someone whose ability is turning into a cat (unless it has more than just that, considering it made a big explosion while turning into a human). Also nice to see Katai is safe and well.

I'm worried about next episode, since it's the last one, and, although the battle that will probably have is cool, I fear its gonna rush the conclusion of the arc. Maybe including another episode wouldn't had hurt...
Jun 21, 2019 9:55 AM

May 2018
Why don't Atsushi just transform into tiger and chase that user consider how fast he can go.
Jun 21, 2019 9:56 AM

Feb 2016
Quite the thrilling episode tbh. That cliffhanger tho D:

It seems people here can't get that Atsushi didn't want to leave Akutagawa behind.

Lel0uchZer0 said:
bitchassdarius said:
i fucking hate this show. every episode tries so hard to show how dark the show is and how fucked up the characters are, meanwhile the story lacks the balls to actually kill an important character, going to stupid lengths to "redeem" shitty ones. the directing is fucking dumb, it tries so hard to present the show as edgy and serious while treating the audience like babies. this episode is chock-full of scenes with really stylized lighting, insane colour palettes, and "ultraviolence", but the characters act like total retards and explain literally everything instead of just showing it. what the hell is the point of looking good if what i'm looking at is expository dialogue written in the cringiest way possible.

thanks, mori, for explaining your 200 IQ plan that doesn't fucking matter. what a big boy you are.

it's like the art director is a seasoned vet surrounded by a bunch of mongoloids.

Nice bait man. Very nice bait
Now where is your actual opinion

He always bitches when his brain struggles to understand. There's no point on even arguing with him because he simply never learns.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jun 21, 2019 10:01 AM

Apr 2016
So, Natsume finally makes his debut in the anime after all that build up and foreshadowing, and I must admit, It was pretty cool.

I must say though, I really don't like how they made Atsushi into literal Sonic, hopping around the mine, when in reality, his little dash only works when he is moving in a straight line, just like how he tried doing it when he was pursuing fake Pushkin some episodes back, but ended up getting shot in the face.

In the manga, this dash Atsushi performed here resulted in him crashing into a wall.
Vlad4oJun 21, 2019 2:25 PM
Jun 21, 2019 10:10 AM
Oct 2017
Lel0uchZer0 said:
bitchassdarius said:

what i said is factual. bungou stray dogs is objectively bad, nothing subjective about it.
Jun 21, 2019 10:24 AM
Mar 2015
Nice back story about Natsume-sensei 's plan Glad he save them. I am a cat is a weird ability
Jun 21, 2019 10:30 AM
Jul 2018
Swagernator said:
Why didn't he just transformed back into a tiger form and then go after him ?

Maybe he can only use it a certain amount of times? It'd be great if they told us this stuff ahead of time though.

Vlad4o said:

In the manga, this dash Atsushi performed here resulted in him crashing into a wall.

That would've been more realistic and more satisfying than the sonic dashes for sure.

But yeah. I thought this episode was great despite the plot holes. Mori-sensei's and Fukuzawa-dono's fight was amazing, and I love how Natusme-sensei WAS THE CAT ALL ALONG aaaaa should've seen that coming.

Looks like next week is the final episode, I think leaving the show on a cliffhanger and having another OVA episode would be better than trying to rush through everything in the finale.
Jun 21, 2019 10:34 AM

Jul 2013
Lel0uchZer0 said:
bledsoe60 said:
I fuckin hate plot armor. No way Atsushi would have chosen not to use his ability to catch up with the virus dude, instead he runs after him with his bare ass legs. Completely contrived and not believable, poor writing on that

He did not want to leave akutagawa behind
How are people not getting it

Why on Earth would you believe that? They've never been friends, Akutagawa was barely injured, and the only way for him to even have helped Akutagawa would have been TO CHASE THE DUDE DOWN. You don't know what you're talking about
Jun 21, 2019 10:35 AM

Mar 2016
i don’t remember atsushi running after pushkin without using his ability before getting into the cart. In manga, pushkin ran away, atsushi was like “hold on” and prepared to go after him or maybe he did go after without using ability (?) (panel was bit vague about it), akutagawa brings cart so both can go after him together, then Akuatagawa collapsed. Maybe he did run after him but didn’t expect him to use a cart for escape and maybe he didn’t want to get far from akutagawa since they had to stick together according to the plan.
Shishou_23Jun 21, 2019 10:39 AM
Jun 21, 2019 10:42 AM
Sep 2017
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Galarrdo said:
After all the cool things that happened this episode, the last part just killed the mood for me.
Atshushi just showed he could move past guards and sensors at "lightning speed" , but he starts panicking when there's a sensor ahead and guards behind him. Shortly after he can't catch Pushkin on foot, who is meters away from him. They should had have him at least jump on the hill and enter through the hole Akutagawa made.

Atsushi did not want to leave akutagawa behind
It's simple

Not leave behind? Pushkin was 2 meters away. Based on the speed he showed 5 minutes earlier in the episode it would have taken him less than 1 second to catch the guy.
Jun 21, 2019 10:45 AM

Mar 2016
Lel0uchZer0 said:
bledsoe60 said:

Why on Earth would you believe that? They've never been friends, Akutagawa was barely injured, and the only way for him to even have helped Akutagawa would have been TO CHASE THE DUDE DOWN. You don't know what you're talking about

Did you even watch atsushi ever?
He always does what dazai says and dazai said to work WITH akutagawa
Also he is stupidly kind
He clearly did not want to leave him behind
Leaving this behind i love your profice pick :)

It’s funny cause there was a previous scene (before pushkin appearance) where atsushi said and stressed that they should stick together as dazai instructed them according to the plan. Even akuatagawa detests atsushi, work is work and a plan is a plan.
Jun 21, 2019 10:48 AM

Jul 2013
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Ibuki_22 said:

It’s funny cause there was a previous scene (before pushkin appearance) where atsushi said stressed that they should stick together as dazai instructed them according to the plan. Even akuatagawa detests atsushi, work is work and a plan is a plan.

Yes exactly. Atsushi actually is ok with akutagawa it's just akutagawa that hates him because dazai preffers atsushi

I get your trying to defend the show, but poor writing is poor writing, when you can't objectively identify that, you just sound like a fanboy getting upset that people are speaking ill of his show
Jun 21, 2019 10:52 AM

Mar 2016
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Ibuki_22 said:

It’s funny cause there was a previous scene (before pushkin appearance) where atsushi said stressed that they should stick together as dazai instructed them according to the plan. Even akuatagawa detests atsushi, work is work and a plan is a plan.

Yes exactly. Atsushi actually is ok with akutagawa it's just akutagawa that hates him because dazai preffers atsushi

Also, I think Atsushi would have caught him without even the need for tiger legs, he just didn’t account for the probability of a cart being there conveniently behind the wall for the criminal to make a fast escape. The manga didn't show him running to be fair. After they dodged the bullet, It directly switched to pushkin jumping into a cart and escaping as akutagawa was getting up from the floor (after they hit the ground for dodging the bullet) in the next panel. The anime kinda over did it with atsushi running in human feet and handled it kinda a bit poorly in comparison to the manga. So yeah to be fair, the anime did do it a bit poorly despite me defending it.
Shishou_23Jun 21, 2019 11:07 AM
Jun 21, 2019 10:57 AM

Oct 2017
Just gonna say one thng this was fucking amazing.
Jun 21, 2019 11:11 AM

Apr 2015
so this show officially became boring, unsatisfying, illogical, uninspiring, with the most basic plot. if this is it, I won't bother to watch another season.
Jun 21, 2019 11:15 AM

Apr 2019
I enjoyed the episode the beginning was good but as many people are commenting here I didn’t really understand why atsushi didn’t pursue the Pushkin when he clearly has the means to do it.
Jun 21, 2019 11:35 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The insight into the past of both bosses sure was pretty interesting. A former assassin and a shady underground doc huh quite unique origins given that later on they would come to lead the city's two most prominent factions. To think that their backer and master though was still within the city all along disguised as a cat lol. If anything rivalries always ensure that the rivals would work extra hard to outdo each other. The fact that the virus controller was not sealed within the bunker but actually outside of it roaming sure was quite the surprise. An excellent ep that while showing the dual between the bosses also did well to show on how they actually met. While the intervention of the backer was quite the surprise the effect that he had on calming the war sure was appreciated. Quite curious to see how this will end next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2019 11:57 AM

Jul 2014
I don't mind focusing on the backstories of the respective bosses and their interactions together, but I would've preferred if they hadn't completely undercut the fight by doing so. The rest of the episode was alright, but it was still mostly build-up with only a little bit of actual action as they approach Pushkin and Dostoyevsky.

This season definitely hasn't been as good as the last, but it'll be interesting to see how it concludes for now.
Jun 21, 2019 12:12 PM

Sep 2017
Everything up to the literal last minute was awesome, but I'll get back that at the end. I never realized that the President used to be an assassin. Guess he has to get his amazing skills from somewhere. Those flashbacks had a nice A E S T H E T I C. I wish we could have gotten to see Mori and the President slaughter all of those people. That sounds super entertaining. How sharp are these scalpels? Are normal scalpels this sharp? It's a cool weapon, but I didn't realize they could be this deadly. Are bulletproof futons a thing now? Just the idea of that is ridiculous and amusing. Impressive that Katai was able to outsmart Fyodor. So this legendary ability that they hyped up the entire episode was... The ability to turn into a cat. Admittedly, that is not even close to what I saw coming. Seeing Akutagawa get so focused being under Dazai's command again was almost cute. I didn't know Atsushi was the next Flash. How was Katai able to track down Pushkin? And I'm sorry, but that last minute was terrible. You're telling me Atsushi can transform into the Weretiger and move fast enough to go undetected by four dozen guards and cutting-edge security cameras but can't catch an overweight man running at maybe three miles per hour? This episode was mostly good, but holy shit that is terrible writing. I understand that it existed for the sake of tension, but it just completely took me out of everything that was happening.
Jun 21, 2019 1:52 PM
Jul 2018
too many uninteresting exposition and the last part I have very conflicted feeling.. surprised many people had the same thought as I was thinking. neat. still anyway OK episode.

Btw I really dont feel like everything will wrap by next episode even if they extend the episode to one hour.. Expecting they will announce new season right away.
Jun 21, 2019 2:45 PM

May 2016
Natsume-sensei is the new definition of deus ex machina...

Easily the worst BSD episode I've ever seen. I felt that this season is the best season until episode 10, and then episode 11 just killed that feeling. I'm disappointed.
-
Jun 21, 2019 3:04 PM
Jul 2018
This season is continuing to disappoint me. I read the manga and once again I have a moment of "was this part really like this?" when it came to Atsushi dashing past the guards and when it came to the chase scene with Pushkin since yeah, neither of those scenes made much sense in the anime. Like with some of the other parts in episodes this season, I felt compelled to reread chapters since I didn't remember things being this awkward in the manga, and again I see things worked better in manga form than in the anime. Things like this are plaguing the current season and why I wouldn't bring this anime to a friend group watch with people who don't read the manga.

Atsushi zooming past the guards in the manga appeared to be a single straight line and the gust of wind he created while moving that fast was noticed by the guards, but they didn't notice Atsushi himself. Atsushi also slammed into the far wall upon landing.

With the Pushkin scene, both Akutagawa and Atsushi appear to fall down, with Atsushi standing up more quickly than Akutagawa and calling out "Wait!" as Pushkin rounded a corner and disappeared so Atsushi lost track of him. Akutagawa brings in the mining cart since he probably noticed it was the most likely escape route considering the tracks.

I don't think Atsushi would leave Akutagawa behind but the way the anime did it, I really think Atsushi would have just jumped Pushkin and caught him easily. The anime's director handled the scene poorly.

There were also some fun scenes cut from this episode, like Dazai with the nurse, Atsushi calling Akutawaga a "lawn mower" in one of their arguments and the thing with Dazai talking about bamboo shoots being the children of bamboo and stuff. They're small things to cut but still good character moments. They're not particularly essential moments to the story but they would have been nice to have.

The final episode will probably be rushed and leave a bad taste for the anime-only type people since technically it won't even be the end of the arc and mostly set up for what comes after. If they're not planning to make a season 4 then ending it at the next episode will be problematic.

Stark700 said:
Akutagawa's role this episode has got me wonder what his true agenda really is. Him working with Atsushi seems kinda out of character for him..

Akutagawa wanting to earn Dazai's approval is a huge part of his character. If Dazai tells him to do this, Akutagawa will do it and Atsushi knows this, thus their exchange of dialogue. His motivation is to prove he's a superior subordinate when compared to Atsushi. Atsushi even mentions that Akutagawa has lived his life caring a lot about what others thought of him. No real mystery there.
Jun 21, 2019 3:19 PM

Jan 2008
Atsushi shows that he can literally beam through the sight of others and even machinery but gets stuck when he encounters a single camera and fails to catch up a person on foot. Hmm.

Akutagawa seems a lot weaker than he was in season 1, to get hit by a bullet.
Jun 21, 2019 3:38 PM

Apr 2016
Kangchenjunga said:
This season is continuing to disappoint me. I read the manga and once again I have a moment of "was this part really like this?" when it came to Atsushi dashing past the guards and when it came to the chase scene with Pushkin since yeah, neither of those scenes made much sense in the anime. Like with some of the other parts in episodes this season, I felt compelled to reread chapters since I didn't remember things being this awkward in the manga, and again I see things worked better in manga form than in the anime. Things like this are plaguing the current season and why I wouldn't bring this anime to a friend group watch with people who don't read the manga.

Atsushi zooming past the guards in the manga appeared to be a single straight line and the gust of wind he created while moving that fast was noticed by the guards, but they didn't notice Atsushi himself. Atsushi also slammed into the far wall upon landing.

With the Pushkin scene, both Akutagawa and Atsushi appear to fall down, with Atsushi standing up more quickly than Akutagawa and calling out "Wait!" as Pushkin rounded a corner and disappeared so Atsushi lost track of him. Akutagawa brings in the mining cart since he probably noticed it was the most likely escape route considering the tracks.

I don't think Atsushi would leave Akutagawa behind but the way the anime did it, I really think Atsushi would have just jumped Pushkin and caught him easily. The anime's director handled the scene poorly.

There were also some fun scenes cut from this episode, like Dazai with the nurse, Atsushi calling Akutawaga a "lawn mower" in one of their arguments and the thing with Dazai talking about bamboo shoots being the children of bamboo and stuff. They're small things to cut but still good character moments. They're not particularly essential moments to the story but they would have been nice to have.

The final episode will probably be rushed and leave a bad taste for the anime-only type people since technically it won't even be the end of the arc and mostly set up for what comes after. If they're not planning to make a season 4 then ending it at the next episode will be problematic.

Stark700 said:
Akutagawa's role this episode has got me wonder what his true agenda really is. Him working with Atsushi seems kinda out of character for him..

Akutagawa wanting to earn Dazai's approval is a huge part of his character. If Dazai tells him to do this, Akutagawa will do it and Atsushi knows this, thus their exchange of dialogue. His motivation is to prove he's a superior subordinate when compared to Atsushi. Atsushi even mentions that Akutagawa has lived his life caring a lot about what others thought of him. No real mystery there.

I honestly have to agree with you. While it started off strong and overall was great, there are very questionable decisions that Bones have been making recently.

-Rushing Atsushi's backstory and cutting out his scene with Akutagawa.

-Making Atsushi into literal Sonic, with him hopping around the mine, even though the way he used his dash ability in the manga made more logical sense. It almost feels like Bones wanted to make it more cool and flashy rather than logical.

-Tons of dialogue Between Atsushi and Akutagawa has been cut out.

-Pushkin managing to escape before Atsushi can even take one step. In fact, I just checked out the chapter in the manga, and by the time Atsushi was up and running, Pushkin was already on the mining cart far away, which I think led Atsushi using his tiger vision in order to spot him from afar.

-The removal of the Remnants of the Guild led by John Steinbeck in order to add a pretty strange and out of place scene with Fyodor during the Fitzgerald episode.

In fact, now that I think about it in retrospect, this season has done both Atsushi and to an extent Akutagawa quite dirty.

It's a shame really, because there are a lot of positives about it, especially in earlier episodes, but the way the story was handled this episode overshadows whatever positive things came before it. I would even argue that episodes like the Fitzgerald and Fyodor-centric ones alongside the beginning of the Cannibalism arc were done amazingly and even better than the manga.

It's almost as if each episode is worked by an entirely different team, one being competent, and the other incompetent.
Jun 21, 2019 4:26 PM

Apr 2016
bitchassdarius said:
Lel0uchZer0 said:

what i said is factual. bungou stray dogs is objectively bad, nothing subjective about it.

Honestly, It isn't. Killing off characters doesn't make a story automatically good. Quite a few anime and tv shows I've watched have fallen victim to it. And this criticism is quite retarded.

And outside of Poe and Lucy, who were just minor Guild antagonists, the show hasn't redeemed other characters. Fitzgerald and Akutagawa hardly had any "redemption arcs" and don't expect anyone to try and justify Fyodor's actions.

There are things to criticize in the show, but this isn't it. And your overall criticism of why the show is bad, is quite ironically pretty bad itself.
Jun 21, 2019 5:08 PM

Nov 2011
Episode was really good. Port Mafia boss was a sneak with that Scalpel though. THE CAT WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT ALL ALONG!

I liked how Katai called Akutagawa "Big Bro" in regards to him liking his sister aka Gii.

Akutagawa has the curse now! My boy Atsushi will save the day though =3
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 21, 2019 5:13 PM
May 2019
Soo Akutagawa is infected by the virus...okay...in the end nothing will happen to him. Just like nothing will happen to Fukuzawa and Mori.
This show is plain boring.
Jun 21, 2019 5:58 PM

Oct 2015
That guy with the ability got away easily considering how skilled Akutagawa and Atsushi are. I'm really disappointed by how the duel ended between the bosses, but their sensei's reveal was a nice recovery.

I'm glad Katai lived, the guy is interesting.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 21, 2019 7:24 PM
Jun 2017
hmmm... next week is the last episode, so i guess that they will mainly focus on defeating the virus controller. im not sure if they will even feature the battle between fyodor, so lets see about it.
Jun 21, 2019 7:57 PM

May 2013
Goes light speed to get inside passing the guards and sensors, but cannot chase a fat man?
Jun 21, 2019 8:08 PM

Dec 2014
Nice episode.

The duel between the bosses was cool, I wasn't expecting Katai to be alive and as for Natsume-sensei, it feels like his character came out of nowhere. Has he been mentioned before or it just me forgetting something that was shown earlier?

I agree with a lot of other people here that Atsushi should have totally caught Pushkin.
Jun 21, 2019 8:20 PM

Oct 2015
lol sasuga mistake as usual

>source fag complaining as usual

>peeps just NOW complaining about plot stupidty when this is a thing that should be given given what the first season shown us but hey

if anything you dont like from the show
its clearly the shows fault and not your own

/shrug
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Jun 22, 2019 3:27 AM

Apr 2016
Mei-o_Scarlett said:
lol sasuga mistake as usual

>source fag complaining as usual

>peeps just NOW complaining about plot stupidty when this is a thing that should be given given what the first season shown us but hey

if anything you dont like from the show
its clearly the shows fault and not your own

/shrug

Is that why you're hiding your post ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 22, 2019 6:53 AM
Oct 2017
Vlad4o said:
bitchassdarius said:

Honestly, It isn't. Killing off characters doesn't make a story automatically good. Quite a few anime and tv shows I've watched have fallen victim to it. And this criticism is quite retarded.

And outside of Poe and Lucy, who were just minor Guild antagonists, the show hasn't redeemed other characters. Fitzgerald and Akutagawa hardly had any "redemption arcs" and don't expect anyone to try and justify Fyodor's actions.

There are things to criticize in the show, but this isn't it. And your overall criticism of why the show is bad, is quite ironically pretty bad itself.

your interpretation of what i said shows that you have trouble with reading comprehension. nowhere did i say killing characters makes a story good. if you can point out where i said that, i would be very surprised. the point i was actually making, if you so chose to reread what i wrote, was that if the story actually committed to being "dark" and "edgy" (the majority of the story takes place in the crime underworld of yokohama, so my description of the tone is undeniable) then you would expect major character to in fact die. this is to be expected, but the the story lacks actual grit. it's gay shounen shit trying to disguise itself as a serious story.

if you don't think fitzgerald was "redeemed," then explain the one episode from this season that focused on him when he has been a completely irrelevant character? why would the dedicate an episode to him post-guild arc if he has absolutely no importance in the current rats arc? is that not a redemption or what? how about you go to any online streaming site that hosts his episode from this season and read the comments? how about you peruse the episode thread on this very same site and tell me how many posts talk about the show making fitzgerald look good? "hurr durr its not redemption because i said so and it fits my slipshod argument i made up on the spot because some guy is pointing out why the show i like is complete shit."

if you bother responding, remember to grow a brain first. i'd rather not read more diarrhea blog posts about dumb shit.
Jun 22, 2019 7:12 AM

Nov 2014
kater_tot said:
Fucking amazing episode! So happy to see Atsushi & Akutagawa working together again! Now we just need Dazai and Chuuya to work together hehe

I kinda guessed that the cat was Natsume cause, y'know, what with the real Natsume's most famous novel being called I Am A Cat haha

I'm so happy that Katai is still alive cause he's subtly awesome and i found the mini Ogai/Fukuzawa flashback interesting because i've always wanted to know what their relationship was in the past.

The last episode is going to be amazing but im also sad because i could literally watch this show forever and never get bored... don't want it to end!
I really loved this franchise too :( it's kinda sad the season's already ending.

Jun 22, 2019 7:43 AM
Sep 2018
When you manage enter the cave without enemy noticed even the sensor cant detect you and the chasing the enemy while yelling "matte", holy fuck this show smh. why he didnt use his ability?
But still enjoyable episode tho
Jun 22, 2019 7:59 AM
Sep 2018
bledsoe60 said:
Lel0uchZer0 said:

He did not want to leave akutagawa behind
How are people not getting it

yeah like wtf, even atsushi said that hate him
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2019

149 by Virtecek »»
Apr 7, 2:19 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2019

72 by Virtecek »»
Apr 7, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2019

84 by Virtecek »»
Apr 7, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2019

84 by Virtecek »»
Apr 5, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 17, 2019

106 by Virtecek »»
Apr 5, 5:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.