Name the anime that doesn't deserve all hatred it's gets

New
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 12, 2019 7:25 AM
Sep 2018
dragon ball gt is overhated, really the excess of hate is totally unjustified
Jul 12, 2019 9:18 AM
Jun 2019
idk why people hate kuzu no honkai, the truth hurts thats why they dont like it but for me it is one of the best.
Jul 27, 2019 8:03 PM
Sep 2017
Sword art online- I was part of the hatedom back in 2016(I was watching Re:zero at the time), then, when I decided to watch the series one day, it open my eye. The anime isn't that bad.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2019 8:08 PM

Jan 2018
Your Lie in April
sure it still has a high score but people that hated it dont like it because its too melodramatic

I personally prefer this over "realism"
ええ、私はそこにいてそれをやった

Jul 27, 2019 8:39 PM
May 2018
Probably Fairy Tail. It's dummy fun with shit ton of comedy and emotional moments. Sure some of the fights are 'wtf just happened?' and the plot can be lost, but the show does way more good than bad. But haters being haters, they will just ignore everything and continue to shit on it despite being a typical shounen.

Also SAO, I thought it was decent.
Jul 27, 2019 9:00 PM

May 2019
Attack on Titan. It's an amazing show and it's series that just keeps on getting. I don't understand why a lot of people hate on it
Jul 27, 2019 9:04 PM

Jan 2018
MOBILE SUIT ZZ GUNDAM... which was great (even if the final arc was a bit off). I seriously love Judau, Elpeo Ple, and Haman Karn as characters and think that ZZ is a great sequel to Zeta gundam. New types and Kyouka Ningens are one of the most important aspects of UC gundam and ZZ totally nailed it
Jul 27, 2019 9:35 PM

Mar 2018
Attack on Titan, Re:Zero and Your Lie in April...
Jul 27, 2019 10:14 PM

Feb 2016
probably boku no pico
can't knock it till you watch it
“The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one.”
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 27, 2019 10:21 PM
Sep 2017
keragamming said:
attack on titan, haters are everywhere.

you are so right dude!!!!you are so damn right
Jul 28, 2019 1:08 AM

Oct 2015
Hate me for this, I don't care. But:

Cross Ange: If you think all the fanservice takes away all of the plot's seriousness, then you failed to realize that Cross Ange was actually intended to be a parody of mecha show with hefty amount of fanservice such as Code Geass or Evangelion takes takes itself too seriously. It's funny as hecc once I think of it that way. The post credit commentaries also indicates if the series is meant to be a parody. It has some thought provoking element too though, but that's not the main reason to watch Cross Ange

Yosuga no Sora: some people are just actually oblivious to the fact that it'05 an omnibus adaptation and think that after Haruka have sex with one girl, he went with the other girl in the same timeline.
Jul 28, 2019 1:17 AM

Jun 2019
I like fairy tail. Sure, it's childish and the jokes are weird, but what the hell, I always love some retarded comedy.
No anime is non-canon. Non-canon is canon, but on a different world line.
Jul 28, 2019 1:29 AM

Dec 2015
Endride.
It was a pretty "normal" fantasy-adventure anime.

Yeah ... more something that would fit (with these chars) in afternoon TV for kids/youths. But the setup and the main chars were not that bad. There's also a lot of reviews on the top page scoring it with 7 (like me). Nothing special. But not super bad. No annoying chars or "service" that put me off. (Like harem. Or extremely annoying main chars like in Re:Zero.)

I'd say it could deserve a score around 6.5 +- 0.2 or so. Not 5.xx though. There is enough stuff a lot of worse with higher score. And back then MAL wasn't that critical. 7.xx was more common and easy to get.

(Nowadays 5.xx for Endride might even be pretty "good" when you consider that MAL seems more critical. While there is lots of crap with 8.xx - which you can't avoid cause some hyped stuff always exists ... there usual score for "okayish" stuff tends to go be a 6.xx instead of 7.xx now. Might be because of not many new people coming to MAL and the old ones getting oversaturated. Or new people have different taste and are more stricter. Or combination of both.)
Jul 28, 2019 1:40 AM

Nov 2008
Fanservice anime, particularly that without a male lead. For some reason, lacking a guy to latch into makes the show instantly half as good somehow. And if you don't believe me check the scores for ecchi shows with male leads and ecchi shows without male leads. It's like night and day.

I dunno, man. Ikkitousen, Queen's Blade, Cross Ange, SekaTsuyo, Koihime Musou, and many more are pretty good examples of the genre. I'd take them any day over overrated shows like Highshool DxD and To LOVE-Ru any day. And at least Rito is just bland, but Issei is so stupid and annoying he actively makes the show worse. How can people complain about lacking a male lead when the male lead is generally the worst part?

Bonus track: Apparently little girl anime is awful unless it has cheap drama. Yay.
Jul 28, 2019 1:48 AM
Feb 2018
Plastic Memories. its beautiful and also sad on its own.
Jul 28, 2019 5:06 AM

Mar 2015
Haikyuu. Specifically all the people who hate on it because it's "fujobait". Yes the cast is mostly handsome dudes, but it's still one of the best sports anime out there. And there's like no gay tension between the characters in the first place lol
Jul 28, 2019 5:11 AM

Nov 2014
ren_moon said:
Psycho Pass 2. It's needlessly violent and gory and it's not as good as first season, but it's overall a decent sequel, even if Kogami is not present here, I enjoyed it more than the film.
The first season isn't even good to beging with.

Nephilim94 said:
Plastic Memories. its beautiful and also sad on its own.
Sorry if i come out as mean. Good for you if the anime resonated with you, unlike it did with me. But i find the logic in the world-building was sacrificed in favour of cheap drama, despite the show didn't have to do it.

FirstEel said:
91 Days seems to be disliked by a lot of people when honestly it was amazingly captivating. One of my all time favorite movies being Goodfellas, it really captures the crime families/mafia aesthetic along with the way mafioso operated well.
91 Days? Really? I actually find the show a little too unappreciated. I must admit the ending was a little bit anti climatic for me, but i must admit i wasn't quite in the mood when i watched it maybe if i rewatch it hopefully the score will go up instead of down.
Jul 28, 2019 5:14 AM

Nov 2014
@Mirai the Haikyuu guys are not even that good looking. I understand why people find attractive the Free boys. I understand the appeal of the Yuri on Ice guys. I even get the Kuroko no Basket boys's appeal, despite i find most of them to be e bunch of fuckboys. So everytime i see one of the Haikyuu guys i ended up thinking: "Boy, they must have great personalities"
Aug 30, 2019 4:47 AM
Jul 2018
mhkr said:
Fairy Tail. A dumb fun show that others taken it seriously.

Its a great show but yes it was not supposed to be taken seriously JP knows that
But some of the West mostly dont

Hiro even said that over billions of times but Thats how people are or some of the West mostly
JP has more manners than most of them
Aug 30, 2019 4:55 AM
Jul 2018
Sakurai_Aoi said:
Here's my list: Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail, Mirai Nikki, Black Clover, One Punch Man Season 2, and Psycho Pass Season 2.

It's honestly so weird when people hate on these anime. There's hardly anything wrong with them but they're treated as such horrible shows. When talking about Tokyo Ghoul though, I mean as a WHOLE. The last season alone has some issues that really do effect the quality of the show but the entire anime isn't as bad as the last season.

Also, One Punch Man S2 is a bit different from S1. I can admit that. But how does it being a little different make it bad? In my opinion, season 2 is actually better than season 1 in some ways.

And the second season of Psycho Pass wasn't as good as the first season but it's not even bad. Season 1 is amazing while season 2 is just good. It's a downgrade but that doesn't automatically make it trash.

It's the same with generic anime... Even though it's generic, it can still be good. That's my defense for anime like Black Clover. Speaking of that...there's also Fairy Tail. It's not exactly the most original anime but it's fun to watch and the characters are likable. (And I also love the power of friendship. I don't care how unrealistic or preachy it is... It's just awesome to me and it's a part of Fairy Tail that I would honestly miss if it were taken out.)

Fairy Tail´s Power of Friendship has been the theme of the series since Chapter 1 ,Ep 1 but it wasnt used until Natsu vs Zero part 2
Thats where it begins to get used

Hiro said the series wasnt supposed to be taken seriously And Japan knows that
Except some of them Wests Don´t
they keep expecting One Piece level

Even One Piece had plenty of A--Pulls and Plot Armor
But I dont go in their threads and start hating
Unlike them They do that in FT threads seeking for attention

Zoro´s survival after taken Luffys pain in thriller part is a plot armor

and so did Luffys survival after Magellan fight but I dont want to talk about it
theres more I can say though
removed-userAug 30, 2019 4:58 AM
Aug 30, 2019 5:04 AM

Jun 2019
Take your pick. It seems to me that every time an anime gets relatively more popular than it's counterparts, then it attracts negative attention (good examples recently would be Boku No Hero Academia & KnY, Demon Slayer). Whenever you get people really bashing an anime show it's usually because it's popular, but as we all have different tastes, what's popular to some is objectionable to others.

For me personally I like Fairy Tail. I started watching it a decade ago now so I've grown to enjoy the characters and the world they inhabit. Now, I know that there are issues with Fairy Tail, but I forgive it its foibles, as you would do with those aspects of your lover/partner that annoy you, simply because you love them. Yes there are issues with plot holes, the stupid "power of friendship" that seems to overcome any obstacle in the MC's paths, and the animation quality seems to have drastically dropped off over this final season. But despite that I've enjoyed the time I've spent watching FT & will be sad when it's all over.

That said, I don't think I'd watch FT 100 Years Quest if it was made into an anime, I'm kinda glad they're finally wrapping things up. Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Juvia and the rest of the guild are ready to grow up and live happily ever after, we don't need to watch them do it anymore, well that's my opinion. But I've enjoyed the time I've had watching them grow up and making the connections they've made.
Aug 30, 2019 5:41 AM

Jan 2018
I feel that if people gave the original subs of Transformers anime a chance they wouldn't get so much hate.

Also, I'm watching the original sub to Ghost Stories. I finished two episodes and I don't get the hate so far. It seems like a cute series to relax to imo.
A treasure the color of the rainbow, the color of happiness
Aug 30, 2019 5:48 AM
Jan 2018
Quantum-Tangent said:
Houseki no Kuni - people are always quick to write the show off because of the cgi, the all female cast, and some people even calling it a steven universe rip off just reading the synopsis, but my God the show is amazing and has some of the best character development I've seen in anime. Honestly they're only really hurting themselves by not giving it a chance.

Lol Its no where near a Steven universe rip off .

The first volume came out in 2012 and Steven started in 2013 lol so it can't be a rip off

Just becouse they have gems
Aug 30, 2019 11:42 AM

Sep 2014
Actually Steven Universe is a Houseki no Kuni ripoff.

SAO, School Days, haruhi 2009. Everything else doesnt really get much hate relative to its fanbase.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Aug 30, 2019 11:47 AM

Oct 2013
Mattinator95 said:
Quantum-Tangent said:
Houseki no Kuni - people are always quick to write the show off because of the cgi, the all female cast, and some people even calling it a steven universe rip off just reading the synopsis, but my God the show is amazing and has some of the best character development I've seen in anime. Honestly they're only really hurting themselves by not giving it a chance.

Lol Its no where near a Steven universe rip off .

The first volume came out in 2012 and Steven started in 2013 lol so it can't be a rip off

Just becouse they have gems

The problem with things like this is no one ever bothers checking when the source material came out before claiming something is a ripoff of something else. As far as most people know since Steven Universe aired on TV first, that makes Houseki no Kuni and automatic ripoff.
Aug 30, 2019 11:51 AM
Nov 2015
AmeliaNeston2003 said:
Sakurai_Aoi said:
Here's my list: Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail, Mirai Nikki, Black Clover, One Punch Man Season 2, and Psycho Pass Season 2.

It's honestly so weird when people hate on these anime. There's hardly anything wrong with them but they're treated as such horrible shows. When talking about Tokyo Ghoul though, I mean as a WHOLE. The last season alone has some issues that really do effect the quality of the show but the entire anime isn't as bad as the last season.

Also, One Punch Man S2 is a bit different from S1. I can admit that. But how does it being a little different make it bad? In my opinion, season 2 is actually better than season 1 in some ways.

And the second season of Psycho Pass wasn't as good as the first season but it's not even bad. Season 1 is amazing while season 2 is just good. It's a downgrade but that doesn't automatically make it trash.

It's the same with generic anime... Even though it's generic, it can still be good. That's my defense for anime like Black Clover. Speaking of that...there's also Fairy Tail. It's not exactly the most original anime but it's fun to watch and the characters are likable. (And I also love the power of friendship. I don't care how unrealistic or preachy it is... It's just awesome to me and it's a part of Fairy Tail that I would honestly miss if it were taken out.)

Fairy Tail´s Power of Friendship has been the theme of the series since Chapter 1 ,Ep 1 but it wasnt used until Natsu vs Zero part 2

and so did Luffys survival after Magellan fight but I dont want to talk about it
AmeliaNeston2003 said:
Sakurai_Aoi said:

luffy survival after the magellen fight isn't plot armor cause it wasn't contrived nor create contradictions within the story same goes for zoro feat which doesn't contradict his durability but sets a bar for it and after he didn't physically partake in any plot progression. Fairy tail I can't speak on but from what I've heard the characters recieve major power ups that contradict pre established info which isn't what happens in those two events, like for instance after zoro is injured severly, he is unable to fight, erza has all her bones broken in her body and powers up and stops a meteor from one of the strongest antagonist in the series, that's plot armor and borderline trolling.
Aug 30, 2019 11:56 AM
Nov 2015
Post golden age beserk and the latest arc in vinland saga, don't understand the hate nor the shounen buzzword association.
Aug 30, 2019 12:12 PM
Nov 2015
BlancaXLobo said:
ren_moon said:
Psycho Pass 2. It's needlessly violent and gory and it's not as good as first season, but it's overall a decent sequel, even if Kogami is not present here, I enjoyed it more than the film.
The first season isn't even good to beging with.

Really I thought the first season was amazing with examination of free will for the humans and the contructs and principles of an ideal/ controlled society, plus it's parallels with George Orwell with poignant and unique.
Aug 30, 2019 3:45 PM

Apr 2017
SAO, School Days and Neon Genesis Evangelion
I think a lot of the hate in anime is misguided, someone puts down an anime you like to prop another up and you go and point out what you don't like about said anime. And people seem to put a lot of weight behind the score their favs get on MAL. Like the furor over AoT season 3, personally I liked it(9/10 for me) but only when taken in context of the other seasons, stand alone it could never compete against lets say Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu or the like.
Israel_Is_EvilAug 30, 2019 7:17 PM

Aug 30, 2019 5:05 PM

Oct 2017
I'm watching Fate/Extra: Last Encore right now and it's a fucking masterpiece. MAL has let me down before but giving this gem a 6.42 is an absolute travesty. I try to give the masses the benefit of the doubt but sometimes they are just dribbling morons who have zero appreciation for art I swear to God.

It's Shaft does Fate! Like it feels like this glorious mixture of Monogatari and Fate with the long dialogue segments and quintessentially Shaft music, direction, and creative, artistic visuals. It's got this wonderfully ambiguous, mysterious sci-fi setting that makes you constantly feel like you're swimming around on the surfacce of this deep pool of lore just waiting to be explored!

And a whole new genki saber who's fun, sexy and passionate - seriously she might be my new favourite Saber from a purely personality standpoint.

I keep reading criticism which is just dumb as shit. Half of it is people complaininig that the story doesn't make sense. It's a mystery! it's not a story that spoon feeds you every last detail! Feels like Ergo Proxy all over again with that crap. "It's weird and I don't understand what's going on! huur-duurrrrr!"

Simmple-minded swine. God damn Fate casuals that think Zero was the height of the franchise because "muh sakuga fight scenes". Listen. Fate began with a visual novel in which the action was a tiny part. Fate is about characters and world-building not what you think it is. Man am I pissed right now...
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Aug 30, 2019 6:10 PM

Sep 2014
I've spent enough time over the years arguing with people who completely misunderstand and misevaluate the masterpiece Kill la Kill is. Obviously, it's a beloved show, but it still has a very sizable number of people who hate it, and they never provide any good criticism for it. While at the same time showing zero appreciation for its excellent directing, brilliant, creative animation and general top-notch visual presentation.
Ehh whatever, but general rule of a thumb - disliking Kill la Kill equals garbage taste.

Anyway, for other things, definitely Gundam G-Reco. A very solid show, with some of the best character design and artstyles around, a great atmosphere, showing the world with mobile suits from a bit different angle. It's definitely mellow, and can lack a lot of the appeal of other gundam shows, but really, 5.79? That's like the very bottom of TV shows, it's completely baffling to me that its rated lower even than generic garbage the likes of Death March or Arifureta. Hell, I have seen people claiming its 'the worst gundam' WITHOUT EVEN SEEING IT and not intending to watch it, lol. Fucking sheep.

Punch Line got a lot of hate, but I think it was a really fun, unique show. I'm super glad I gave it a try. I will take something like this, with unique ideas, even if the execution leaves a lot to desire, over another trite 12 episode adaptation of some shit novel.

I don't particularly like Highschool of the Dead, I think it was okay, and there's definitely a lot to criticize about it, but I feel like majority of hate it gets is for... being exactly what it aimed to be? A super sexualized action show? People who claim they expected walking dead must be stupid or blind. Yeah, it's not very good. But bouncing tits are not the reason for that.

Bit off topic, because you definitely can't say Dumbbell is hated, thankfully, but nothing makes me cringe as hard as the cretins coming into every episode thread on reddit or elsewhere and going all "ackchyually this is not how it works protein is bad and this exercise was done wrong" or some shit like that, LMAO. Imagine being these people.
ImaishiAug 30, 2019 6:13 PM
Aug 30, 2019 7:06 PM
May 2016
inflowing said:
Attack on Titan. It's an amazing show and it's series that just keeps on getting. I don't understand why a lot of people hate on it

Because it’s a cliche shounen series with torture porn as a selling point
Nerdanimefan1992Aug 30, 2019 7:29 PM
Aug 30, 2019 7:07 PM

Sep 2012
The vast majority of shows that get popular don't deserve the hate, mostly because the reason for the hate is due to the popularity.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Aug 30, 2019 7:30 PM
May 2016
Korrvo said:
The vast majority of shows that get popular don't deserve the hate, mostly because the reason for the hate is due to the popularity.

Or you know it would be because thoses shows are bad
Aug 30, 2019 7:34 PM

Sep 2012
Nerdanimefan1992 said:
Korrvo said:

Or you know it would be because thoses shows are bad
maybe if you think bad shows are good and good shows are bad then sure they're bad shows that are actually good and the good shows that are actually bad are good but if good shows are good and bad shows are bad then the good shows that are good are good and the bad ones that are bad are bad but only if you think good shows are good and not bad and bad show are bad and not good which they are unless they aren't
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Aug 30, 2019 11:04 PM
Jul 2018
Black_Sheep97 said:
AmeliaNeston2003 said:

AmeliaNeston2003 said:

luffy survival after the magellen fight isn't plot armor cause it wasn't contrived nor create contradictions within the story same goes for zoro feat which doesn't contradict his durability but sets a bar for it and after he didn't physically partake in any plot progression. Fairy tail I can't speak on but from what I've heard the characters recieve major power ups that contradict pre established info which isn't what happens in those two events, like for instance after zoro is injured severly, he is unable to fight, erza has all her bones broken in her body and powers up and stops a meteor from one of the strongest antagonist in the series, that's plot armor and borderline trolling.

Erza got the strength from Makarov she asked to lend his stength
she was using her sword
not mattered her other bones broken Only 1 arm was working
She used a rocket glove to fly up to that meteor

and in that 1 arm she used it later to cut Irene by Wendy's help
(The Anime version is better )
of using Enchantment
It makes sense the way Erza cut Irene , But Irene wasn't defeated

It wasn't reallly a plot armor

And what People are forgetting is this Erza trained in that 1 Year of Training
and they ignored She did get strong
This Erza wasn't Pre timeskip Erza

Natsu's fight with Sting and Rogue was Plot armor
Natsu and Gajeel got up like nothing has happend later in the fight

Gajeel's survival with Blood man was also a Plot Armor

Luffy couldn't able to move in Lucci fight Usopp's Nakama speech helped Luffy get up like nothing has happend and fought back for 2 mins that was Plot armor

It's still possibilty Luffy's fight with Megallen should had killed him by the amount of poision Luffy took from Megallen and that traveling with Mr 2 was it ?
it took a while to get to Ivankov in Anime ( it's been a while I watched that )

But as I said above Fairy Tail isn't and wasn't supposed to be taken Seriously ( Erza's fight with Irene may have been a bs to you and some others ) but not everyone feels that way that fight wasn't trolling

However
It had many logical arcs
Galuna Island , Phantom Lord , Tower of Heaven , Battle of FT,
, Oracion Seis (Until Zero's final battle )
,Edolas was good too,
Tartaros was great ( Except Erza's final fight that one was Plot armor)
Alvarez Empire had it's up and downs
----------

100 Years Quest arc ( So far ) it's above Alvarez Empire , a much better arc

Most of the power ups has the explanation in Fairy Tail Zero you should watch that arc it is the origin of FT begins ep 266 ends 275
Fairy Tail and One Piece had its ups and downs
removed-userAug 30, 2019 11:19 PM
Aug 30, 2019 11:09 PM
Jun 2016
March Comes in Like a Lion unfortunately.
Aug 30, 2019 11:22 PM
Jul 2018
Neo Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Dee En Tee)
Aug 30, 2019 11:26 PM

Jun 2016
definitely Sword Art Online (season 3 is garbage though)
Aug 30, 2019 11:27 PM
Nov 2015
AmeliaNeston2003 said:
Black_Sheep97 said:

Erza got the strength from Makarov she asked to lend his stength
she was using her sword
not mattered her other bones broken Only 1 arm was working
She used a rocket glove to fly up to that meteor

and in that 1 arm she used it later to cut Irene by Wendy's help
(The Anime version is better )
of using Enchantment
It makes sense the way Erza cut Irene , But Irene wasn't defeated

It wasn't reallly a plot armor

And what People are forgetting is this Erza trained in that 1 Year of Training
and they ignored She did get strong
This Erza wasn't Pre timeskip Erza

Natsu's fight with Sting and Rogue was Plot armor
Natsu and Gajeel got up like nothing has happend later in the fight

Gajeel's survival with Blood man was also a Plot Armor

Luffy couldn't able to move in Lucci fight Usopp's Nakama speech helped Luffy get up like nothing has happend and fought back for 2 mins that was Plot armor

It's still possibilty Luffy's fight with Megallen should had killed him by the amount of poision Luffy took from Megallen and that traveling with Mr 2 was it ?
it took a while to get to Ivankov in Anime ( it's been a while I watched that )

But as I said above Fairy Tail isn't and wasn't supposed to be taken Seriously ( Erza's fight with Irene may have been a bs to you and some others ) but not everyone feels that way that fight wasn't trolling

However
It had many logical arcs
Galuna Island , Phantom Lord , Tower of Heaven , Battle of FT,
, Oracion Seis (Until Zero's final battle )
,Edolas was good too,
Tartaros was great ( Except Erza's final fight that one was Plot armor)
Alvarez Empire had it's up and downs
----------

100 Years Quest arc ( So far ) it's above Alvarez Empire , a much better arc

Most of the power ups has the explanation in Fairy Tail Zero you should watch that arc it is the origin of FT begins ep 266 ends 275
Fairy Tail and One Piece had its ups and downs
i cant speak on fairy tail so I don't know , theres a big difference in being able to stand up after exhaustion and being able to win a fight because of a tremendous boost in strength. And when he got up ,it took everything from him to do that and he was still exhausted after and wasn't able to fight.

That moment when he got poisoned by magellen isn't the same cause that wasn't him fighting against it, he was immoblized and was gonna die, how long it would take him to die is out of his control and it was never established that coming in contact with magellen Poison would kill you instantly nor quickly, it just left you unable to move and in a dying state, he would've died if ivankov hadn't got to him which she did.
Aug 31, 2019 12:21 AM
Jul 2019
dragon ball gt: the hate for this si ridiculous. yes the author did not write it but it is better in a lot of areas then super or z. also it provides a decent ending which actually acts as closure

Aug 31, 2019 12:50 AM

Jun 2019
Gonna defend Naruto here. I know watching weekly it must've been a dread, but if you watch it now while skipping all the filler, it's a fantastic story and a shounen done right.

Aug 31, 2019 1:02 AM
Jul 2018
Aldnox said:
School Days is a deconstruction of harem and romance and the reason people hate it is because it did a good job at deconstructing harem and romance, genres people are very attached to.

Save, this is not correct is it. The point of School Days the anime, was to create a season of anime to express a route of the Visual Novel in anime form. There are tons of articles calling it a "deconstruction of the harem genre" but that's really just people sniffing fartsy on the artsy of it. The anime itself just explores the first time player perspective to such an eroge, making all the wrong moves, skipping a few flags, and landing on the nice boat ending. I agree that it's an anime that gets to much undeserved hate, but that is because people (formally myself included) don't really get it. However, according to your post, even people that like it, "dont get it".
removed-userAug 31, 2019 1:06 AM
Aug 31, 2019 1:49 AM

Aug 2017
Im just here to see if there are people saying SAO. lmao
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ _Open to criticism._ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 31, 2019 1:56 AM

Aug 2015
-Koutetsujou no Kabaneri. When this came out a lot of people were obsessed trying to compare it with AoT, when they barely have something in common. I guess being animated by Wit Studio didn't help stop people comparing both shows.

-Psycho Pass 2. I never understood the hate to this show, I think it was very good, unlike the film that was average.

-FLCL Progressive. We all knew it was not going to be as good as FLCL, but overall it was very satisfactory.

-Suzumiya Haruhi (2009). The Endless Eight arc is a worth experience.
Aug 31, 2019 2:18 AM
May 2016
Edocchi said:

Gun gale is the only ark worth watching
Aug 31, 2019 2:22 AM

Nov 2010
Black Rock Shooter (TV). I still cannot believe it has 6.95 score, I gave it 9. It's closest anime I have found to Madoka Magica this far which is my favorite anime and I have been looking.
Aug 31, 2019 2:35 AM

Nov 2016
Edocchi said:
Finally somebody has same opinion as me. S3 was really bad but rest are pretty good.
Aug 31, 2019 2:41 AM

Oct 2018
Edocchi said:

Agree
SAO is actually one of my favourites, and I admit season 3 is just horrible, it's boring as hell
Aug 31, 2019 2:50 AM

Dec 2018
Sword Art Online... what i really hate is its second season... season 1 is good but its s2 is not.. like... youll get confused of its story ... but All of Openings and its Endings is Amazing.. LiSA, Luna Haruna, Eir Aoi, yea fav singers of all time :)
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do you feel just not excited for anime these days?

anizawa89 - 2 hours ago

13 by Neterosan »»
2 minutes ago

» Longest pre 1990 anime youve watched? ( 1 2 )

Nothing-Nowhere - Dec 29, 2021

64 by Zedlin »»
2 minutes ago

» 1 trick pony, but it's actually peak!

APolygons2 - Yesterday

24 by perseii »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you have ridiculously long ptw list? ( 1 2 3 )

Cammell - May 8

108 by MoistyPanda »»
12 minutes ago

» Any idea for my 2000th anime?

BenjaminJunior - 2 hours ago

6 by Zalis »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.