Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 25, 2019 4:56 AM

Jul 2016
Spookie_Senpai said:
I feel like everyone who was watching, as soon as Narancia started his monologue my he ded meter went off like crazy. So it didn't come off as a shock to me when he suddenly died off screen.

Yep, the death flag was waved high and proud on this one.
Jun 25, 2019 5:36 AM

May 2016
Even if I knew that he was gonna die sooner or later since I accidentally read about it, seeing Narancia's death for myself was so shockingly sudden. He got murdered the moment he expressed his relief after Not Bucciarati got incapacitated before happily mentioning his aspirations out loud and it all felt all too quick. The guy's the purest one among them, just wanting to live a normal life then that damn Diavolo just went ahead and threw him into those iron bars because he's the only one who can track him down... The scene where they mourned for him gave me chills and that scene with Fugo seeing a symbolic Aerosmith fly over him and over to Leone's grave made me misty-eyed, and Giorno laying his body to rest and growing flowers all over it finally made me tear up for real.

Che tu possa riposare in pace e volare via in paradiso, my Lil' Bomber...

Silver Chariot's ability to make actual Stands fight against their users so they wouldn't be able to reach for the Requiem Arrow was a more awesome and menacing version of the usual damage reflection power some Stands had. Polnareff got the arrow but his own berserk Stand's running straight at him, yikes. I'm very curious on whose body Diavolo ended up stealing and what Sex Pistols Requiem would look like if there'll be one.

Jun 25, 2019 11:34 AM

Aug 2016
I've been waiting for Jotaro to appear this whole time. I guess he's not coming on is he?
Jun 25, 2019 12:10 PM
Nov 2016
Spookie_Senpai said:
I've been waiting for Jotaro to appear this whole time. I guess he's not coming on is he?

He is not aware of whats happening in Italy koichi did tell him everything fine
Jun 25, 2019 5:26 PM

Jul 2014
Spookie_Senpai said:

Jotaro and Koichi have no further role in Part 5.
Jun 25, 2019 11:03 PM

Aug 2016
Hobgoblin2099 said:
Spookie_Senpai said:

Jotaro and Koichi have no further role in Part 5.

thewatcher974 said:
Spookie_Senpai said:

He is not aware of whats happening in Italy koichi did tell him everything fine

I couldn't find the post, like it was deleted or something but months ago someone told me that it will take a while for Jotaro to reappear. Well he wasn't really lying, just long enough for it to be Part 6.

I really wanted to see Jotaro and Polnareff have a reunion or just have Jotaro appearing once in the while like Giorno and Buccellati or Diavolo randomly pick a fight with him and go "oh feck he's super strong" and stay away from Jotaro.
Jun 26, 2019 9:43 PM

Jul 2017
rip best boi...
that was rather unexpected and it happened momentarily right after he expressed his feelings, wishing to enjoy his life like he never had
Jun 27, 2019 3:42 AM
Jul 2017
I never saw this anime.. its ok if start watch in part 5?
Jun 27, 2019 4:50 AM

Jul 2016
JooVieira5 said:

Nope it would be ok to start with part 7 but that one isn't even out yet.
Jun 27, 2019 6:29 AM

Sep 2011
JooVieira5 said:
No its not, jojo as a whole does have a fairly strong continuity between the parts sometimes directly, 5 is seemingly the most standalone part fora while till its last act heavilly ties everything into the past 2 parts and youll be lost if you have no idea where that comes from.

You cant skip jojo parts

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 27, 2019 5:29 PM

Oct 2013
EVA-Souls said:
That frame when they were running where King Crimsons face appears in the shadows was terrifying

It was indeed, but at the same time it was one of the coolest moments from this Part I think. :D Not to depreciate other even better moments (like Doppio taking his shirt off), this one truly got along with whole mood. Main characters were lost, because while they knew what to do they still couldn't detect Diavolo's soul's whereabouts. They didn't know from which direction King Crimson is gonna strike, but they were assure he will once there will be an occassion for it (vide how Narancia was assassinated).

@JooVieira5 , I think not, because Part 5 ties many elements important for the plot that appeared in previous two parts.
While it seems to be rather independent from Part 3 & 4's main story, in many moments you will basically feel lost without knowledge about some events and characters that took place in the previous Parts.
So, to maximize whole enjoyment and prevent you from being disappointed because of anger induced by not understanding or not understanding fully some Part 5's elements, I say it's not a good idea to start your adventure with JoJo from Part 5. At the same time I highly recommend you starting it from Part 1. :-) It's a great anime franchise definitely worth watching right from the beginning.
Jun 28, 2019 5:32 AM
Dec 2013
Damn. First Abbacchio, and now Narancia. R.I.P.
Jul 1, 2019 4:25 PM

Apr 2017
TahZin said:
Narancia's death was much more emotional than how it was in the manga. Perhaps the added scenes of Aerosmith flying over Fugo and Abaccio's tomb did it, perhaps the music did it.

With that death out of the way, we're finally in the endgame now.

lol people have been saying "we're in the endgame now" for like two months
Jul 1, 2019 4:27 PM

Apr 2017
Good episode but that was the most eye-roll-worthy death flag I've seen ever. Zero subtlety. He literally might as well have said "hey guys, I'm going to die in a couple of seconds!"
Jul 1, 2019 11:04 PM

Nov 2012
oceanmachine said:
TahZin said:
Narancia's death was much more emotional than how it was in the manga. Perhaps the added scenes of Aerosmith flying over Fugo and Abaccio's tomb did it, perhaps the music did it.

oceanmachine said:
TahZin said:

Well, now we're in the endgame of this endgame.
Jul 6, 2019 1:24 PM

Jul 2009
Damn, Narancia RIP T_T

Also, I love how DP added that scene with Fugo. It wasn't in the Manga. So I think it adds a nice little touch. Hopefully we will get Purple Haze OVA, just like Rohan OVA.

Getting intense!! Just a couple more episodes!!!!
Jul 8, 2019 1:21 PM

Dec 2018
so if diavolo split in two and inhabited two bodies, we have a problem of conservation don't we? that means someone is out in the aether disembodied entirely, or, perhaps even scarier there are two minds in someone else's body.

edit: nvm it's explained in the next episode.
StateofOhayoJul 8, 2019 1:44 PM
Jul 15, 2019 4:00 AM

Mar 2015
How dare you, how fucking dare you DavidPro

First you rip out my heart like Araki did by letting my baby die

Then you stomp on it by making an extra Fugo scENE IM CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. I'm happy he gets more screen time but why NOW OF ALL TIMES I CANT TAKE IIIIIIIIIIIIIT
Jul 16, 2019 9:02 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
R.I.P Narancia, it was nice knowing you.

Jul 28, 2019 10:13 AM

Mar 2009
Diavolo is a much better villain than Kira. He actually gets shit done.

Rest in peace, Narancia.
Aug 7, 2019 7:09 AM

Mar 2015
Ohhh nooo poor Narancia :(
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 7, 2019 7:16 PM

Mar 2012
That was one of the most blatant death flags I've ever seen lol.
Aug 8, 2019 12:39 PM

Aug 2015
Narancia, my sweet boy T^T Ugh I miss him :'(
Aug 11, 2019 11:29 PM
Jun 2016
"We're going to have to leave you behind here. So that no one can hurt you anymore ever again. But I promise that I will take you back home."
-Giorno Giovanna
Sep 2, 2019 10:03 AM

Jul 2015
Didn't think he would get killed off like that, it was too quick

Also rip to the copwho later has to wake up with a handcuff in his mouth

Feb 11, 2020 4:38 AM

Jul 2013
Fucking useless death flag that was. They killed Narancia seconds, fucking seconds after he said his plans after everything is over. RIP :(
Feb 25, 2020 5:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
RIP Narancia....
Mar 30, 2020 1:40 PM

Mar 2010
Man I was fanboying so hard seeing polnareff be baddass even in a damn turtle lol, like the dude just won't stop doing anything he can.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 7, 2020 10:02 AM

May 2016
That was the most obvious death flag ever. still too bad he died.

I feel like Diavolo is still is his main body while sharing two persona with Bucaritti.
Jun 26, 2020 1:13 PM
Sep 2019
the boss has two personalities but not two souls, he stills has one soul so his fission doesn't make sense.
Jul 21, 2020 8:21 PM

Mar 2020
Goddammit look how they keep massacring my boys. Knew he was dead as soon as he said those magic words.
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Jul 23, 2020 8:41 AM

May 2011
Narancia... u.u

Giornio's memorial was a kind sentiment.
Aug 20, 2020 2:03 PM
Aug 2020
i can't handle more deaths in jojo :(
RIP Narancia i'm gonna go cry now
Sep 26, 2020 9:59 PM

Mar 2014
Dammit, not Narancia :(

The google autofill prophecy ("Narancia death") came true after all... Give em hell Giorno
Dec 11, 2020 9:53 PM

Aug 2018
I almost cried... I didnt expect Narancia to die.... :(

Dec 31, 2020 1:07 AM

Jul 2020
Noooo why Narancia died. :(((((
I didn't expect that, that was so sad.. Why?!?!?!?!
Jul 29, 2021 1:20 PM

Apr 2018
Rest in peace, Narancia. Was one of my favorite characters in this serie.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 15, 2021 3:45 PM

Jan 2021
Once Narancia started talking about going to school and eating pizza reminiscing about the times he had with Fugo and Abbacchio and saying he was going to protect Trish I already knew they were setting him up for failure

Dec 5, 2021 12:00 PM
Nov 2020
the parallel between narancia's "are we just gonna leave him here all alone!?" when abbacchio died compared to giorno promising to take narancia's body back home always gets me tbh
Jan 16, 2022 9:28 PM
Jan 2022
Rip Narancia, i liked him a lot man. ;(
Mar 21, 2022 4:12 AM

May 2021
Such an in-your-face death flag. Still, RIP Narancia.

Apr 16, 2022 2:24 PM

Sep 2015
Destroy the arrow to finally get this over with ! Narancia will be missed though.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Dec 24, 2022 11:40 AM

Aug 2019
The moment narancia decided to talk about his future plans. I knew something bad was coming. It’s a huge red flag.

Rest In Peace Narancia. Fugo can’t tease you.
Jan 20, 2023 1:31 PM
Apr 2021
Love jojo is jojo refrence
Feb 8, 2023 8:51 AM

Jan 2013
even cooler opening animation! (Wrote some of this while watching so im sorry if it gets resolved later).
Narancia trying to sound like gio saying "I'm gio" didnt sound like him at all. Way too depressed lol.

I've always felt that stands have become more and more individualistic as the seasons went on, but now it seems a error powers them up but has them go against their stand user ( Maybe till trained more?)

That was insanely close for Trish/mista, the bullet literally turned touch sludge as it was penetrating his/her head. It was actually funny seeing number one at so crazy, and then for number 3 to punch him, give him a bloody nose, and slap some sense into him. Those bullets are always so entertaining.
I wonder why silver requiem wants the arrow so bad compared to all the other stands around him. Also, why does he walk so freaking slow when silver chariot used to be a high speed stand I wonder why cherry requiem wants the arrow so bad compared to all the other stands around him. Also, why does he walk so freaking slow when silver chariot used to be a high speed stand.
Aren't they aware of the avalo's time stopping powers they should have just shot him dead right then now he can stop time!  Neuroncha's basically giving the death speech and Geo's body being so happy acting like it's done against the strongest enemy I love Margarita pizza that's my favorite
What happened to fugo? I totally forgot about him! And yet poor abacio is dead. And narancha has made it past 2 near death or basically dead experiences, and now hes talking way too optimistic before the battle is over. Even though he is only 17 and it would be the worst for him to die, I'm getting pretty worried here at minute 8 into the episode..  But seriously I forgot did fugo bail on them or what?  I'm pretty sure he said no to going along with this adventure if I'm not mistaken.
Poor mista- just drop a bullet! As of rn I'm guessing Polnareffs body got diavolo?

God.... I knew it with narancia and the way he was talking... thats so sad. He was the youngest of the group. For a second there, I was wondering how tf giorno would get his body back. I wonder if his ability to "slip into" the other body with no soul will play a part in the upcoming battles? His powers have always been really ill-defined compared to the rest of the jojos...and similar to Josuke imo.
Has silver chariots power rankings decreased as per usual when they age?

And stupid ass fugo for not going with. They never showed his stand, huh?

That split personality thing actually makes sense! I love it! It also makes the child like doppio fight against the dude making him puke razors even more brutal knowing mentally he was a kid.
Also I wonder the traumatic event.... im still guessing he's somehow in polnareff.

Okay- first off. Polnareff IS a stand user. They clearly said the turtle had a STAND earlier. Whats his ability then?!

Also- they totally retconned the arrow. How was A) polnareff even holding it earlier and B) DiU entire season even worked if it was so hard to hold the arrow.
Unless they're saying Silver Chariot/Requiem *is doing this* to the arrow. Pretty sure thats the deal actually.
Why is mista the one piercing his stand? Lol.

Overall, solid ass episode. And reading through these comments hyped me up more.
May 5, 2023 5:38 AM

Jan 2021
Didn't feel much for Narancia's death, but I knew it was coming the moment he started talking abut how he wanted to see Fugo again etc.

Weird final fight, as somebody already pointed out

May 14, 2023 6:08 PM
Apr 2020
hey wait what no :( that was so sudden bro awwwwwwwwwwwwww
May 22, 2023 6:19 PM

Nov 2010
Damn, I knew it. Narancia activated his death flag when he started saying those things.
Interesting development. How the heck is Diavolo doing all of these attacks?
I feel Diavolo is hiding in his own body, and even if Bucciarati controls it, he can use his stand power as long as he has his consciousness within that body.
Jun 26, 2023 5:41 PM
May 2020
Why do you have to kill off nearly everyone! Why did you have to make Narancia randomly talk about the future in such a tense situation?!?
Jul 31, 2023 10:05 AM

Jan 2023
Everyone thought that they would fight Diabolo, but in fact they are fighting with Polnarelf's stand. Poor Narancia, it was unexpected and sudden.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

153 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

146 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 5:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2019

264 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:50 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

110 by Seraschi »»
Mar 3, 4:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

77 by Leh_baka »»
Jan 20, 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.