Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 27, 2019 3:28 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kaguya, you adorable bundle of love! I LOVE U! ❤

I have fallen harder in love with her! 200 times more than I loved her in the manga! OMG! THAT SWEET KISS! ❤

I won't be able to hold my breath for the coming chapters because now that Kaguya has revealed her true feelings and how she want to go about with her relationship with Miyuki, it's time we are gonna see them in love for who they truly are! No more mind games! No more wanting to impress the other but be loved for who they want to be and for what they are! Oh, this sweetness!

200001/10

shanimebibMay 27, 2019 3:37 PM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 27, 2019 6:00 PM

Feb 2018
I couldn't hold it and "read" ahead as well. Seems like the Ice arc has come to an end, the next chapter (two weeks of waiting again) will be the official end but... Honest(/Ice) Kaguya was the best Kaguya and now we can have her honest side all the time yay!!! I mean most of the time (probably...actually. maybe not) btw.
That smile is worth protecting and the last page having that one panel was superb
Primo_ItokoMay 30, 2019 9:53 AM
May 27, 2019 6:18 PM
Jan 2015
Translations can't come soon enough
My Queens

May 27, 2019 8:29 PM
May 2019
Damn my heart like stop bumping, love it
May 27, 2019 11:42 PM

Oct 2013
The madman did it again
May 29, 2019 10:26 AM
Mar 2018
That was so cute! I barely can find words to describe*-*
May 30, 2019 10:19 AM
Aug 2016
I don't know for how many chapters i waited this.
I love it. I love Kaguya.
May 30, 2019 10:51 AM

Feb 2018
HOLY SHIT MADLADS ACTUALLY DID IT OMG

I can now die in peace, that laugh from kaguya was so adorable. Ice queen kaguya got what she longed for. My man Miyuki finally understands its ok to be normal

Aka the madman gave a great payoff to this arc omg I can't stop screaming, this is the GREATNESS I've been waiting for
May 30, 2019 11:11 AM

Jan 2018
A FUCKING KENDAMA! HOW CUTE! HOLY SHIT, TIS THE TYPE OF ROMANCE I WANTED THIS MANGA TO BE PUT IN 10/10
May 30, 2019 11:21 AM

Jun 2015
That was pretty cute. Looks like they are starting to understand each other a bit better.
:)
May 30, 2019 11:34 AM

Aug 2008
I'm kind of forgetting about regular Kaguya at this point. This one is much better, both in looks and personality.
Ii tenki desu ne...
May 30, 2019 11:49 AM

Apr 2018
Holy craappp after Kaguya kisses Miyuki in the last few chapters, it's expected for him to kiss her back! The kendama reveal was really cringy but it turned out to be really cute! This chapter was really special and made me love the series more but the vibe it gives... oh no it's hinting the end of the series. PLEASE NO DONT END IT YET (´Д` ) I haven't seen enough romantic scenes yet

May 30, 2019 12:13 PM

May 2015
They're such a good couple. I love them.

May 30, 2019 12:52 PM
Sep 2018
Where is the 10/5 option?
May 30, 2019 1:27 PM
Jul 2018
Decent ending to an overall unimpressive arc(festival arc's payoff is still better by a large margin), hopefully we will go back to Ishigami now.
May 30, 2019 1:52 PM

Jul 2012
Now finally admitting the feelings. Finally!
Kendama ...
May 30, 2019 2:00 PM

Nov 2013
HOLY..... I'm so happy for them, but kind of sad, BECAUSE, isn't this kind of how the show should end? They both pretty much confessed their feelings and there is no need for war/game/tricks any more :( so GG? owari? THE END?
May 30, 2019 2:26 PM

Jun 2015
Aka-sensei never failed me. When Miyuki said that he is preparing for something even more amazing than Dual Confession Arc, I was also expecting for something at least close to that (in terms of epicness). But here we are, simple and normal romantic interaction, but boy does it still feels good.

Remembering the drawbacks we've had since Ice-Guya showed up, all the hates and criticism going towards the author, in my opinion finally, everything is paid off and settled with this "Normal Romance".

And also this...
May 30, 2019 3:36 PM

Sep 2018
YES!YES!YES!!!

Prez finally went for the kiss!!!
Kaguya playing with kendama and being honest with Prez was soo cuteee....

In the end we didnt get some super ultra romantic(read: complicated) Christmas night,but simple and beautiful honest talk between 2 persons that love each other...

Cant wait to see what will Aka-sensei do with this new relationship and whats gonna happen to Ishigami on Christmas night!
well that's just my opinion.....
May 30, 2019 3:38 PM

May 2009
I'M SO SOFT AAA SHIROGANE YOU DID IT BOY
May 30, 2019 3:53 PM
Mar 2015
Cute toy Glad that Kaguya just took it and opened. They needed to stop hiding stuff from each other and show each other how they feel by kissing etc
May 30, 2019 5:00 PM
Jan 2015
It was all fucking worth it 100/10
My Queens

May 30, 2019 5:04 PM
May 2018
yesssss. can't wait for ishigami's christmas eve......
“If to be truthful is to be cruel, then lying must surely be an act of kindness. And so, kindness is a lie.”
May 30, 2019 5:40 PM

Sep 2013
It is a pretty rough spot. Shirogane was already enamoured with Kaguya when she was still Ice. But Kaguya wasn't interested in him until he put his false foot forward, so just saying "be your true self" isn't as easy for him as it was for her.
May 30, 2019 6:15 PM

May 2016
Yay! Maybe they'll start to call each other by their first names now?
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
May 30, 2019 6:22 PM

Sep 2011
that was cute

(translated by google)

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

AzorAhai said:
HOLY..... I'm so happy for them, but kind of sad, BECAUSE, isn't this kind of how the show should end? They both pretty much confessed their feelings and there is no need for war/game/tricks any more :( so GG? owari? THE END?
nah the author has been very foreword that he doesn't want it to end with them getting together, we also have an entire list of events left for the next few months in universe in addition to still having to deal with the ishigami/miko stuff

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 30, 2019 7:04 PM

Jan 2018
So, next is daddy rejection arc or we gonna get some fluffy ch before that I hope so.

President gift though lol.
May 30, 2019 7:51 PM
May 2019
Decent chapter i love it, but something is still bugging my mind. Isn't shirogane going against all his ideology during that rap battle arc against hayasaka that a person has to show their trueself and not wear a mask facing the person they love. Or did something happen? Something that i missed and changed his mind probably
May 30, 2019 8:43 PM

Jan 2018
Anaccount_ said:
Decent chapter i love it, but something is still bugging my mind. Isn't shirogane going against all his ideology during that rap battle arc against hayasaka that a person has to show their trueself and not wear a mask facing the person they love. Or did something happen? Something that i missed and changed his mind probably

I mean, a lot of people give advices that them themselves don't follow, so that's only normal and probably a point that will be brought back in the manga
May 30, 2019 11:13 PM
Mar 2019
This chapter and last chapter were great conclusions to this arc. At least it seems like the arc is concluded but we'll have to see if normal Kaguya returns now. She may even decide to keep her hair down and I'd be okay with that since she actually is growing on me with the hair down, though either way is fine.

Chapter 136 was grand, but I actually personally feel this kiss was far more important for the two. They both try too hard, and it seems they are in the right direction toward trying to open up to each other. I understand entirely where the two of them are coming from, but no one's perfect. The sooner they accept their flaws, the more happily they will be able to live.

For an arc that started controversial I believe the end result is more than worth it. The two have gotten more development in these chapters than they have in quite some time I feel.

Would like to shift a bit of focus to either Iino or Ishigami next.
May 31, 2019 12:47 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Yes, finall!

langamebr said:
Anaccount_ said:

I mean, a lot of people give advices that them themselves don't follow, so that's only normal and probably a point that will be brought back in the manga

So true. I preach so much that I don't practice myself.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 31, 2019 1:10 AM

Jan 2011
Goddamn that was cute. This payout was worth it all.
May 31, 2019 2:03 AM

Mar 2015
in the end, i still not clear who confess who. classic kaguya. 10/10
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 31, 2019 5:17 AM
Sep 2018
It was totally Moe!!! I'm betting that there'll be a new Kaguya hairstyle for the next arc, a ponytail maybe?

Speculation: Maybe papa Shinomiya is just shy and can't deal well with Kaguya-chan?

Ishigami is definitely that clueless playboy character, hope he chooses Maki tho.

Chika: bound to mess and interupt with our kawaii couple's moments alone together like her ever adorable(evil/sadistic) self?

Pres: Becomes even more of a perfectionist due to being motivated by Kaguya-chan, but getting all soft when they're alone... Or they'll just get all nervous and the comedic moments we all know and love this series just continues
May 31, 2019 10:18 AM

Jan 2017
I'll be honest... I'm not really feeling it anymore.

I haven't been for a while. The rooftop confession and what immediately followed were fantastic. But Ice Kaguya - and especially the whole 'it's kind of multiple personalities but also not really because lol' - and especially Shirogane also having this DEEP DARK UNIQUE PAIN have just soured me on the manga to the point that this payoff just isn't worth it.

I can understand why people love it, and if you do, great! I'm genuinely pleased for you. Aka built up enough trust for me to keep me going throughout all of it, and enough that I'll continue. Maybe on a re-read I'll feel differently - maybe I'll 'get it' and be as blown away by this arc as everyone else is.

But not now. Now, I'm left feeling like the manga's lost a lot of what made it great for me - last chapter was the first in a long while that I enjoyed in the same way I enjoyed the first 140-ish. I hope it'll get better, because I really want to enjoy this manga. At the moment I'm not.
May 31, 2019 11:27 AM

Jul 2015
Fuck that was great, the last page melted me.
May 31, 2019 11:28 AM

Nov 2007
MetaThPr4h said:
Fuck that was great, the last page melted me.

The last two pages you mean! :)

Give us Iino x Ishi pretty please, Sensei!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 31, 2019 12:02 PM

Jan 2018
well...O kawaii koto, right?
that was great. really great.
i'm melting
May 31, 2019 2:02 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I am by no means a shipping fag but these two make me go :blobaww:
May 31, 2019 11:35 PM

Sep 2017
Praise Akasaka for my weekly shot of liquid happiness
Jun 1, 2019 12:28 AM

Dec 2015
binged the whole manga last night lol so im late to the party but hoo boy chap 150 was so good
not sure if i like ice-kaguya much, i hope she doesnt stay long oof
Jun 1, 2019 8:30 PM
Jan 2019
This is too good for ''a normal romance''.

Love this chapter so much.
akabiJun 1, 2019 8:34 PM
Jun 1, 2019 10:00 PM

Sep 2011
mirishster96 said:
So, Ice Kaguya is the real Kaguya and she's here to stay? I liked Kaguya a lot better when she was pretending she wasn't an asshole instead of embracing it...
Ice kaguya is just kaguya's less perfect side she suppresses and is ashamed of, shes not here to stay she just wanted her and president to stop hiding their flaws

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 1, 2019 10:14 PM

Feb 2010
(Yesssssssssssss.)
Jun 2, 2019 3:36 PM

Feb 2018
mirishster96 said:
JizzyHitler said:
Ice kaguya is just kaguya's less perfect side she suppresses and is ashamed of, shes not here to stay she just wanted her and president to stop hiding their flaws

Yeah but isn't the Kaguya of this and the last chapter supposed to be the real Kaguya? She still seems pretty icy to me

All of them are real, they are just different sides of the same person. If we followed the manga with Ishigami perspective only, there would be only Ice because he could see through her facade. The Ice and Baka chapters are the times when she was on situations that put her on those moods and made her stop hiding them, now she does not fell the need to take control of what's going on anymore (I think), so we'll be back to the more balanced version, however, since we had a huge development on this arc, the Ice moments in "normal" Kaguya will increase, now that she is more in peace with this side of her.

what worries me though is Shirogane, he's the one that got the most development in this arc but it was just to get out off the inertia, just a tiny little step, I don't know when we are going to continue his growth...
Jun 3, 2019 5:26 AM

Mar 2017
Kendama as a Christmas gift. Way to go Prez.

They made up and told each other their honest feelings. Every drama up until this chapter seems meaningless now.
End it with a kiss. Perfection.
Jun 4, 2019 11:58 AM
Sep 2012
Remember how this was an epic story about romantic mind games?

Somehow it's become 100 times better!
Jun 5, 2019 3:08 PM

Dec 2014
I like how they both are opening to one another
Jun 6, 2019 1:33 AM

Jan 2018
This chapter was so amazing.
Loved it. Loved those moments between Miyuki and Kaguya. And that last page with that single panel ❤
Jun 7, 2019 3:14 AM

Feb 2019
YESSSSSSS!!! Finally
owkey
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.