Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2019 9:16 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I swear, this show has way too much fun with itself lul

Even that tomboy Hikari got her sexy moments again. She's such a goofball compared to the others. Gotta keep warm when you're cold! Mayu is cute as heck.
Stark700May 26, 2019 10:13 AM
May 26, 2019 10:20 AM

Aug 2013
Nice to see more of Matsukaze and Suzuki.

May 26, 2019 10:29 AM

Apr 2010
That must have been one heavy key to unhook her bra like that.
Anyway it was nice to see so many couples formed, not the question is what will happen next.
May 26, 2019 10:38 AM

May 2016
That was the real deal they are really crossing the line their...

and wtf was that key scene.
May 26, 2019 10:48 AM

Mar 2016
Tanaka, you lucky dog... There's only one cour more to know about, I wonder how their story will go.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

May 26, 2019 11:55 AM
Aug 2016
Quite sad to know that next episode's probably gonna be the last one (if it's not this even) with the 3rd teacher, i liked her clumsyness quite a lot (i don't even know if that world exist lol).

Nice episode
May 26, 2019 12:30 PM

Jul 2013
That wasn't a key, that was a freaking bullet! At least it made Matsukaze-sensei confess her feelings.
May 26, 2019 2:22 PM

Jan 2011
Two love confessions in one episode! Bonus! Don't worry about not seeing the first three couples again, because there is a special activity celebrating graduation. We also haven't seen the responses by Suzuki and Tachibana to the confessions by Matsukaze and Taka which are kind of sweet too.

The amount of censorship in this episode just makes the wait for Thursday, when ATX shows the less censored version, that much longer.
rodacMay 26, 2019 2:27 PM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 26, 2019 6:46 PM
Jan 2019
How the hell does a key undo a bra ?! You know what? .. Forget it xD.
I want one of those teachers!

PS: I think there was a bit of an episode in CENSORSHIP. LOL: 'v
May 26, 2019 9:37 PM

Jul 2016
Seriously, there are ways to censor things but this is just ridiculous. For moments I really didn't know what was happening in both segments due to have a huge sign covering all the screen.

Well, that aside, it was another OK episode overall. Not really that entertaining but at least, seeing Matsukaze-sensei finally confessing her feelings was kind of a sweet way to conclude the episode.
May 27, 2019 1:36 AM

Aug 2010
SouthRzVa said:
Seriously, there are ways to censor things but this is just ridiculous. For moments I really didn't know what was happening in both segments due to have a huge sign covering all the screen.

Well, that aside, it was another OK episode overall. Not really that entertaining but at least, seeing Matsukaze-sensei finally confessing her feelings was kind of a sweet way to conclude the episode.

It's censored like this only to sell the home video version, because even the AT-X version is censored, less but still censored
May 27, 2019 6:29 AM
Feb 2009
bruh I love this show but seriously a key lol
May 27, 2019 11:04 AM

Jan 2018
watching it at 1.5x speed made it better holy fuck
May 27, 2019 11:28 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Ahhhhhh so jealous that I'm not able to cuddle with an older tomboy naked.

Other than that, kind of a bland episode. The whole key thing was a little stupid.
May 27, 2019 12:33 PM

Nov 2017
Looks like we're switching from couple to couple now. Well I guess thats more fun..

plz @ me
May 27, 2019 6:13 PM
Jun 2017
I NEED THAT UNCENSORED VERSION RIGHT NOW... i love this episode, full of fun and couples too...

and that key... hahaha
May 28, 2019 8:43 AM

Aug 2012
papsoshea said:
And the masterpiece continues! I love how shameless this show is - uncensored version needs to be released. I laughed so hard, its the right amount of absurdity. I wish I had teachers like this when I was at school. Spilling tea and dropping a key gets you to a very special place.
Depends on the age. If they are over 30 you may want to reconsider.
May 28, 2019 2:47 PM

Oct 2008
blasphemy! how the heck did that key falling from gravity able to unhook that fraking back of her bra!?!?
and oh! so many fluids! of secretion & pleasure! LEWD!!!
matias067May 28, 2019 2:52 PM

May 30, 2019 5:54 PM

Jan 2011
ATX version out. Do yourself a favour and try to watch this episode in the less-censored version. Nipple pasties are still omnipresent (albeit sometimes slightly smaller) but the removal of the annoying full-screen blackboard censorship allow you to know what's going on (where the key has wedged, just what Taka and Suzuki get up to) and have a much better viewing experience.

And Suzuki, what a stand-up guy! Despite his inadvertent and accidental physical interactions with Matsukaze (four orgasms and counting, I think), he hasn't allowed himself to think of her as a romantic partner. Now that he has been confessed to, he owes her a response. Normally, he would think it impossible, but he's right next to two other lovey-dovey student-teacher couples. What's an honourable guy like him going to do?

And after Taka's confession in the cave, he and Tachibana are visibly physically closer and more affectionate. Good Job, Taka!
rodacMay 30, 2019 6:11 PM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 31, 2019 6:07 AM

Mar 2014
its quite nice to see 2 couples confess in 1 episode. it indicates that next episodes would be mixed, not only focusing on one.
and again we see reliable and honourable rin. aside from that rediculous and impossible key scene, mayu finally confess to rin. after seeing the two couples at the end, he seems to hover on that now.
but, out best TILF today is hikari! her healthy, crummy and lifeful body not only warmed takashi, but also satisfied me. a lifeful neighbourhood sister playing and having fun with you is absolute paradise! not mentioning her seafood juice!

in total i give this episode a 5/5. when can we see the last couple?
Jun 1, 2019 10:43 PM

Feb 2017
ah shit here we go again. this series always blow my mind every week xD

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Jun 3, 2019 2:47 PM
Mar 2017
What a fun episode, I'm also glad they picked up the story of Mayu and Suzuki.

Taka is still embarrassed to see Hikari after what happened in the mall, this ends with Taka and Hikari falling into the river and both end up separated from the group.
Hikari tries to keep Taka warm and gives him the idea of ​​sharing body heat, but their clothes are wet, so they had to do it naked, I laugh a lot because of the design of the censorship on Hikari's breasts, it's as if she is mocking of the viewer.
Taka very dizzy begins to drink water from the breasts of HIkari, little lucky boy, but this incident causes Hikari to throw tea in her crotch and Taka begins to drink the tea from that place and he gets to touch a stimulating place in the body of Hikari with his tongue.
But at least this event made Hikari know that Taka loves her, now we have to wait if she feels the same for her childhood friend and student.

The second part was personally my favorite, because Mayu and Suzuki reappear and it's at the school festival.
Mayu wearing school uniform is excellent, it fits her very well and due to her stature, anyone would believe that she is a student and also that she is Suzuki's girlfriend.
Hikari with that police outfit looks hot, it's fun to see that she tease Mayu, but it was more fun to see Suzuki's reaction when he heard the conversation of the senseis and he heard that Mayu loves him.
The incident with the handcuffs and the key was too much, that elusive key that gets into her panties and also release her bra and this end up releasing Mayu's majestic pair, but the situation keeps getting more erotic when Mayu asks her student to pull down her panties and so he can recover the key, but Suzuki ends up grabing Mayu's breasts and with his face rubs Mayu's crotch ... damn all these senseis are very sensitive to friction in that area.
But the beauty of this episode was to see Mayu tell Suzuki that she loves him, she is so tender and adorable, but now we have to wait as how Suzuki will respond, although seeing that he sees Taka with Hikari and Kana with Satou, I am sure they will end up being a couple too.
Jun 3, 2019 11:10 PM

Oct 2017
Taka sure had fun drinking tea XD. Matsukaze sensei finally confessed. Honestly she is so gentle and lovely. I thght it would take time for their ship to sail but I loved how she managed to say it. Now suzuki be a gd boy and accept asap.
Jun 4, 2019 9:28 AM

May 2018
So there is still a chance for another couple to appear on the episode that actually not dedicated to them. Which is great, especially for the last 3 couples who got less episode than the 1st one.

But, I must say that some of the situation are make no sense. How much the chance for a key to unhook a bra ? But that's how this anime works, they break that math to make sure your need fulfilled.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the last couple. A sensei that looks like Char-hime... v2 ? But maybe this week is still about Hazakura-sensei
Jun 6, 2019 3:30 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The episode was kind of boring at first but got infinitely better once my favorite couple was in. They don't need to feel bad about it as everybody else around them is doing the same.
Jun 7, 2019 3:40 PM

Jun 2015
Well the boy is right, everyone around him be breaking the law
Jun 23, 2019 1:28 PM
Apr 2016
Episode divided into two couples. Great. Well, what a fucking school, everyone is having a teacher x student relationship..
Jul 3, 2019 8:19 AM

Sep 2012
nightcrawlercyp said:
papsoshea said:
And the masterpiece continues! I love how shameless this show is - uncensored version needs to be released. I laughed so hard, its the right amount of absurdity. I wish I had teachers like this when I was at school. Spilling tea and dropping a key gets you to a very special place.

well first sensei is 23 others can't be much older

Jul 3, 2019 8:26 AM

Sep 2012
saengdao said:
Well the boy is right, everyone around him be breaking the law

braking the law? first guy is 18 and one is as i get from the txt kouhai so year younger unless he was held back, so they are 17 - 18, 15 - 17 need parensts approval for that, well the older side of the relationship in this case the sensei's need their parents premission when it goes beyond just dating/just going out, best they violate teacher rules mening they could get fiered

if they are braking the law would they be so open about their dating? NO!!!

Sugram22Jul 3, 2019 9:35 AM
Jul 3, 2019 10:05 AM

Aug 2012
Sugram22 said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

well first sensei is 23 others can't be much older

I was referring to the comment of having teachers like that, not the teachers in the anime which are pretty young
Dec 31, 2019 2:02 AM

Jul 2015
Nice job key-kun, not only unleashing two dangerous weapons but also hiding in a soft spot

Jan 21, 2020 11:53 AM

Aug 2017
Loving every episode. Shrimp boy drinking the tea, yummy
Mar 19, 2020 8:16 PM

Aug 2014
noo that key and the rest was too much... no rly... that was toooooo much its not some simple flipping over and landing on a girl... that is whole new level
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 24, 2020 2:59 AM
Jan 2020
Idk about y'all but all I got from the episode was that Taka is a massive chad
Apr 26, 2021 8:55 AM

Apr 2013
The way that key opened the bra is physically impossible, but I guess everything goes in this show.
May 26, 2021 8:59 PM

Jun 2020
The first half was a daring one and Takashi just being a big baby to Hikari that was really straightforward by Takashi

The second half was like the first half as well but thankfully it didn't occur in public.
Jul 25, 2021 6:48 PM
Dec 2017
Anything goes when you're a horny mfer.

Aug 28, 2021 8:00 AM

May 2020
Man anybody can get thirsty seeing that bare tanned skin.

But this show really knows no limits, even then let this lewdness continue.
Softhenic03Dec 17, 2021 11:50 AM
Feb 14, 2023 7:51 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
First part was really hot, but so far that is my least favorite couple, the other half was so dumb in how everything culminated but I really love that shipping so was really enjoyable.
As the focus shifts to other couples I think I will like this series less, it really depends on who is the couple in focus.
Sep 4, 2023 8:47 AM
Aug 2020
It was an up and down
Dec 17, 2023 1:36 AM

Nov 2023
Hikari is a really hot damn teacher gahhdamn man GYAT
Mar 18, 6:20 PM
Dec 2020
the fucking goat bro its the goat

More topics from this board

» Just a help

weeblet7890x - Apr 14

0 by weeblet7890x »»
Apr 14, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 5, 2019

60 by Dragonk116 »»
Jan 7, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2019

48 by Dragonk116 »»
Jan 7, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2019

72 by Dragonk116 »»
Jan 7, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2019

93 by Dragonk116 »»
Jan 7, 5:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.