Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 17, 2019 10:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, Summer holidays starting in this show. I think their new outfits fits them. Take to bring out the swimsuits!

Bocchi is still having a hard time expressing herself but hey, she's got friends now. I think she can take it easy even if she still feels nervous as usual.
Stark700May 17, 2019 10:38 AM
May 17, 2019 12:44 PM

Jul 2017
Wow, dind't expected to get so mysterious the show
May 17, 2019 12:47 PM

Apr 2016
This is the music that played when Bocchi was reunited with Kai-chan.

May 17, 2019 12:58 PM

Feb 2019
I don't like Kai-chan...

Her logic is about as twisted as Ayano's mom in Hanebado.
May 17, 2019 12:59 PM

Nov 2016
There's almost nothing worse than having to sing in front of others, unless it's karaoke night in a pub and you and everyone else is drunk af.

And I dunno, both girls crying was pretty funny, but also sad in a weird way :S

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 17, 2019 1:09 PM

Jul 2014
We finally got introduced to Kako, was waiting for a scene with her, tho it was too short! I want more of her and Bocchi interactions.
That last part really stood out the most, half way I was waiting for the pun to come in or gag, but nothing came in, it really was a serious drama scene with Kai and Bocchi... it made me kinda sad mostly when even after Bocchi kept on calling Kai she kept ignoring her and really walked out, but what really got me was even after Nako, Sotoka and Aru were trying to calm her down is that she kept on bawling her eyes out and to make matters worst her bawling kept getting louder as time went by... that fcking broke me... you do not make a cinnamon roll cry like that!! ever!
I get Kai's reasons for doing this as Bocchi has legit severe social anxiety issues but she's being too dang cold, Bocchi made friends which means she's getting better even by a small margin, at least go and talk to her for a sec.
May 17, 2019 1:12 PM

Mar 2019
I thought her meeting with Kai-chan would be a bit more friendly.
May 17, 2019 1:14 PM

Feb 2019
-Stray said:

I get Kai's reasons for doing this as Bocchi has legit severe social anxiety issues.

You don't fix a person's social anxiety and self esteem issues by telling them "I don't want to be your friend"
May 17, 2019 1:23 PM

Jul 2014
HOOfan_1 said:
-Stray said:

I get Kai's reasons for doing this as Bocchi has legit severe social anxiety issues.

You don't fix a person's social anxiety and self esteem issues by telling them "I don't want to be your friend"

That isn't the case here, Kai never said she doesnt want to be Bocchi's friend, she just gave Bocchi an ultimatum, that until she makes a lot of friends their friendship will be over, she even outright told Bocchi that she trusts that she will keep her promise to her. They both know what they mean to each other, which is why Bocchi is doing her best.
May 17, 2019 1:26 PM

Aug 2013
Hope we get to see more of Kako.

Kai was pretty cold towards Bocchi.

Pool, Karaoke, seems like the girls are really enjoying their summer.

May 17, 2019 1:39 PM
Jan 2018
At least Kai Chan was crying and happy but she's really dragging this make friends with the whole class thing out. The friend's bocchi has made so far should be enough
May 17, 2019 2:00 PM

Aug 2012
Wait, Kai was serious about that? She could have atleast say hello to Bocchi or something...
May 17, 2019 2:37 PM

Nov 2011
I'm not supposed to have FEELS in this anime...WHAT THE FUCK KAI-CHAN!?

Nako can't swim was cute. Great episode overall.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 17, 2019 3:12 PM

Dec 2018
I enjoyed to see my girls playing around in the water. Cute that Bocchi could help her friend with something, and swimming is a damn important skill to have in life.. And Aru saw a opportunity to tease her lover ,they are so cute together!!

It was a perfectly fine episode they where getting along well and having fun together. Until they meet Bocchis "old friend" or a person that have psychological abused Bocchi!! And well she fucking did it again!!! Bocchi had a panic attack and cried her lungs out and that made me furies!!!!!! That was not your smartest move!!!! It was cruel malicious ugly and very displeasing to watch!!

Kai is obviously suffering from a psychological disorder. Psychopaths often get some sick enjoyment of hurting others.. She is one most diabolical repugnant and despicable character i have ever seen in a anime!!! She is pure evil!!And her fake tears are laughable!!!

Kai shall be removed from my anime , if i see her again i'm pulling more points .If Bocchi forgives her this anime will be dropped, and only receive a single point. She is dangerous and my girls safety are one of my biggest concern ,she can't be near them anymore. And Kais fake tears at the ends is pathetic!! Manipulative to get attention and sympathy from her new "friends" typical psychopathic behaviour. A plastic bag have more soul and compassion then her

Sotca was a redeeming factor ,glad to see that she cares and she was the brightest shining star in this episode!! But the other thing was dark!! And i don't like darkness in my cute girls shows. Sotca is the only one who can save this anime. Be the ninja you want to be and carrying out the assassination on Kai and avenge your master!!! I want to see blood and hear it scream!!!, I want vengeance!!!!!!! ,,,,, Then kiss Bocchi!! TWICE!! And maybe then my anger will cease and my wrath against this anime will subside!!!!!!!

You made my girl cry!!!!! Don't mess around with my girls!!!! And don't torture my cute girls !!!! For all that and the psychological abuse, you receive a massive points lost . You had 10/10 You now have 2/10 , Be ashamed of yourself!!! And next time we meet i'm going to bring myself my old trusty beating stick!!!! And by god i'm going to use it generously on you!!

Yuri-CrusaderMay 20, 2019 3:17 AM
May 17, 2019 4:31 PM

Oct 2014
I don't know how many people agree with me (or even pay attention to it) but Morishita-san's performance as Bocchi is the best VA performance from this season.
Which is magnificent considering that it's her first main debut.

-Stray said:
I get Kai's reasons for doing this as Bocchi has legit severe social anxiety issues but she's being too dang cold, Bocchi made friends which means she's getting better even by a small margin, at least go and talk to her for a sec.

I don't read the manga, but:
1. I guess we all agree here that Bocchi is exactly the only type of person to will ever fall to such a silly and obvious ploy to make her get out of her shell. And that's why Kai did what Kai did. And since she did what she did, might as well keep the mask on.
2. Also we're talking about someone who was close friend with Bocchi, somebody who tend to... take things a little bit too serious to the heart, tend to overreact on things. Won't be odd if Kai is.. well, no different than Bocchi in how she thinks and does things.
3. This is comedy & SOL, so Kai'll prob do a total 180 degree turn soon enough anyway =D
Revvie-chanMay 17, 2019 4:41 PM
May 17, 2019 5:00 PM

Jul 2014
Revvie-chan said:
I don't know how many people agree with me (or even pay attention to it) but Morishita-san's performance as Bocchi is the best VA performance from this season.
Which is magnificent considering that it's her first main debut.

-Stray said:

I don't read the manga, but:
1. I guess we all agree here that Bocchi is exactly the only type of person to will ever fall to such a silly and obvious ploy to make her get out of her shell. And that's why Kai did what Kai did. And since she did what she did, might as well keep the mask on.
2. Also we're talking about someone who was close friend with Bocchi, somebody who tend to... take things a little bit too serious to the heart, tend to overreact on things. Won't be odd if Kai is.. well, no different than Bocchi in how she thinks and does things.
3. This is comedy & SOL, so Kai'll prob do a total 180 degree turn soon enough anyway =D

I don't really want to take all of this seriously since at the end of the day this is more of a comedy anime with cute girls doing it but let's just say if we do.
It is a silly and obvious ploy, either Bocchi is aware of this or not (I'd like to believe that she is) we are talking about kids here, I don't read the manga as well but I believe Kai is close enough to Bocchi to believe this could work, which it really is clicking in, if it wasnt for that ultimatum Bocchi wouldn't push herself this much, its a mind of a kid in work here that she believes Bocchi treasures their friendship more than enough, literally like Bocchi fears not making up with Kai more than her fear of social anxiety.
Its a pretty cold way to do it but they are kids,she probably thought of that whole ultimatum thing on the spot, its a pretty kiddy solution imo (maybe because I've done something similar as a kid, like I told my friend I won't talk to him anymore if he doesn't let me play with his dog, dont blame me for this, I was a kid)
May 17, 2019 5:06 PM

Oct 2014
-Stray said:

I don't really want to take all of this seriously since at the end of the day this is more of a comedy anime with cute girls doing it but let's just say if we do.
It is a silly and obvious ploy, either Bocchi is aware of this or not (I'd like to believe that she is) we are talking about kids here, I don't read the manga as well but I believe Kai is close enough to Bocchi to believe this could work, which it really is clicking in, if it wasnt for that ultimatum Bocchi wouldn't push herself this much, its a mind of a kid in work here that she believes Bocchi treasures their friendship more than enough, literally like Bocchi fears not making up with Kai more than her fear of social anxiety.
Its a pretty cold way to do it but they are kids,she probably thought of that whole ultimatum thing on the spot, its a pretty kiddy solution imo (maybe because I've done something similar as a kid, like I told my friend I won't talk to him anymore if he doesn't let me play with his dog, dont blame me for this, I was a kid)

They're kids, yeah.
So yeah Bocchi probably isn't aware of it. It works bcs Bocchi isn't aware of it.
May 17, 2019 5:09 PM

Jul 2014
Revvie-chan said:
-Stray said:

They're kids, yeah.
So yeah Bocchi probably isn't aware of it. It works bcs Bocchi isn't aware of it.

I guess so but it doesn't really matter if she's aware of it or not (I just want to believe she does cause Kai literally said everything to her so there really is nothing to hide), the crux of it all is she needs to keep her promise, which Kai believes Bocchi will.
It's so fun and simple being a kid.. I kinda miss being one.
May 17, 2019 5:25 PM

Feb 2018
Nani the fuck? I would never guess I will cry because of this series and be pissed as well
May 17, 2019 5:31 PM

Oct 2014
-Stray said:

I guess so but it doesn't really matter if she's aware of it or not (I just want to believe she does cause Kai literally said everything to her so there really is nothing to hide), the crux of it all is she needs to keep her promise, which Kai believes Bocchi will.
It's so fun and simple being a kid.. I kinda miss being one.

same, dude!!!!!! :'(
May 17, 2019 5:55 PM

Nov 2018
I kinda get kai's reasons but completely ignoring bocchi and walking away like that was a bit much :p
May 17, 2019 6:24 PM

Sep 2013
People are so harsh on Kai. She knows how great Bocchi is, and it's no good to have Bocchi be completely attached to her with no real independence, otherwise Bocchi would have never gotten this far and made so many friends.
May 17, 2019 6:31 PM

Oct 2015
Kai wanted Bocchi to find friends so badly in the new school because she never wanted her to be lonely. Although her method of making sure she makes them is crooked anyhow it comes from a good place. It was a harsh initiation on her side, but it was meant to really push Hitori harder into getting out of her shell and find joy in her school life.

It is hectic, but sometimes we have to swallow bitter pills for the long run.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 17, 2019 8:49 PM
Jul 2018
Has Kai Chan made friends with all her class? Any manga reader?
May 17, 2019 9:14 PM
Jul 2018
Sometimes I like how cultured MAL's discussions are. No one has mentioned Jrink Var yet.

Leo said:
Hope we get to see more of Kako.

A bit of spoiler,
May 17, 2019 9:18 PM

Jul 2016
Oh... so the whole "we won't be friends until you befriend all your classmates" thing was actually serious? Ok... I guess I understand Kai's reasons but at least you could have said "hello" to the poor girl xD

As a whole, it was a decent episode but the sudden drama between Bocchi and Kai made it less enjoyable, for me at least since said scene just felt really forced.
May 17, 2019 9:22 PM

Jan 2013
at first i got the impression that Kai never wanted to be Bocchi's friend in the first place while helping with her issues, though later she is serious....TOO serious. at least show her that you're happy she's progressing even the friends were like "WTF dude"
May 17, 2019 9:43 PM
May 2017
Kai-chan been ignored Bocchi is a little too much but you guys need to understand that she has a reason to do so.

coffeeman21May 17, 2019 10:07 PM
May 17, 2019 9:54 PM

Apr 2012
Kotarou21 said:

Use at least spoilertags. You are not supposed to talk about manga stuff beyond this episode.
Tendou-kunMay 17, 2019 10:33 PM
May 17, 2019 10:07 PM

Jun 2015
can someone please make a gif out of this from the ED? i love the animation
May 17, 2019 10:09 PM
May 2017
Tendou-kun said:
Kotarou21 said:
And the fifth girl (not really) Kako finally made her first appearance, but don't get your hype up too soon because when she's finally became Bocchi friend is WAY further in the manga. And yes, it was painful to read but at least Bocchi made some more friends along the way.

Use at least spoilertags. You are not supposed to talk about manga stuff beyond this episode.

Oops. Sorry, Haven't got used to the tag yet, but it just a minor spoiler.
May 17, 2019 10:29 PM
Apr 2015
Well... yeah that meeting happened, I admit of all the shows I'm watching this season I was not expecting this one to be the most off-putting.

I don't read the manga, but considering there's only four classmates in the opening, I'm starting to worry about the non-ending this series will have to finish on.
May 17, 2019 10:54 PM
Jun 2017
Ohh finally the moment finally came as BOCCHI AND KAI-CHAN met each other. Bocchi even is so happy that she met her that she introduced her new friends to her but sadly she just snubbed her...

While watching that one, i was so sad for bocchi, i cant believe it that she even cant say a word to her.

But well atleast bocchi did try her best to fulfill that dream they have at each other.

Notes: after that scene on outside of karaoke bar, kai chan is crying, since she is happy with her that she found bocchi having some new friends...

Well lets see what will happen the next time they meet each other.

And regarding to kai chans idea that Bocchi might hate her alreadt for doing that, well its expected to have a taught such like that since kai chan did the hard part by UNFRIENDING BOCCHI. Its a risky one, but well it did pay off. I just hope one day they can meet each other again.
May 18, 2019 12:14 AM

Oct 2016
I wasn't loving it mid episode but then the ending came and hit hard!
May 18, 2019 1:25 AM

Jul 2014
Great episode, but man I really don't like Kai. Don't get me wrong, I sort of understand her logic for choosing to ignore Bocchi and setting Bocchi the goal of befriending everyone, but as I said in episode 1 it's unreasonable to ask anyone - social anxiety or not - to befriend an entire class. And their meeting at the karaoke place just rams home how unpleasant this part of the premise actually is, as you can't "cure" someone's social anxiety by ignoring them and telling them to make new friends.

Also, I know that Kai and Bocchi were important childhood friends, but how long can that really last when Kai gives Bocchi the cold shoulder and causes her to break down like that? At some point she surely has to realise that such a relationship simply isn't worth it compared to the new friends she's made at school.
AtavisticMay 18, 2019 1:29 AM
May 18, 2019 2:14 AM

Jan 2008
I mean, I think what people are forgetting is Kai is just a kid too, even if she has a better idea about how to be friendly. In her mind, emphasis her mind, this is the only way - and she's not enjoying it, because seeing Bocchi again reduces her to tears too. She's been having the same anxiety about Bocchi forgetting her or hating her, worries about her all the time, thinks she's doing this out of love.

It's a bad, bad idea but so is declaring middle school 'closed' so Bocchi will be the only one in the class and therefore not have to make friends (from ep 1). I'm figuring they have the same weird logic and clumsy attempts to do right by others.
May 18, 2019 3:31 AM

Apr 2013
Fuck that bitch Kai-chan and anybody that love her.
May 18, 2019 3:41 AM

Aug 2013
This is probably the source of Sotoka's chanting :)
rsc-plMay 18, 2019 3:53 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 18, 2019 3:47 AM

Oct 2007
Funny pool episode. Laughed when Nako saw Aru peeking at her swimming lessons. xD
Everyone is kawaii in swimming attire. :)

Unfortunately, the drama between Kai and Bocchi feels forced. Kai should have talked to Bocchi normally, instead of running off. The request to befriend the entire class is totally unreasonable, unless of course Kai has some serious mental issues herself. :/
May 18, 2019 3:58 AM

Mar 2019
HOOfan_1 said:
I don't like Kai-chan...

Her logic is about as twisted as Ayano's mom in Hanebado.

Second this, I'm sure she just wanted to push her to make some friends. But i can't help but feel it's really strange and some what messed up lol.
May 18, 2019 5:55 AM

Feb 2014
Jrink Var! The way that Bocchi said this after hearing Sokota saying drink bar was really cute. =3

Although it was short, we finally got to see and hear Kako for the first time, too. Bocchi's plan of going into class without her bow did backfire on her and she got lectured by Kako, who by the looks of it, she's the class president(?).

With summer vacation having started, the girls all joined up at the pool, where they all look cute in their respective school swimsuits and two-piece bikinis. As for Nako, her secret of not being able to swim was found out by the rather smug Aru. However, Nako made sure that Aru didn't boast and gloat over her by throwing Aru into the pool. XD

It was when we got to the karoke scene was where things got surprisingly dramatic. Bocchi noticed Kai's hair from the booth that she and her friends were in, so she ran out and called out to Kai. Although Kai did look at her at first, she decided not to respond and walked off as Bocchi shouted out how she's making new friends at school and was trying to talk to her personally. Sadly, that didn't happen and Bocchi broke down crying.

Kai ALSO broke down crying, too. She really wanted to talk with Bocchi again, but she wanted to prioritise the promise she made with her, harsh as it sounds. On a funny note, they both simultaneously barfed at the same time. XD

Kai is getting a bit too much hate on this discussion thread, I must say. There's no denying that her promise of not speaking to Bocchi again until she befriends her whole class is harsh, but she's mainly doing this out of love for her best friend so that she would make more friend than just Kai herself. Plus, she's only a kid after all, so her plan isn't going to be full-proof. It pains her that she didn't talk to Bocchi, but she wants her stick to her promise and not break it. In the long run, her plan should hopefully work out.

Great episode overall and I hope Kako appears more often next time. =)
May 18, 2019 6:22 AM

Jul 2015
She made Bicchi cry!
Slay!

May 18, 2019 6:55 AM

Mar 2017
Great episode.
Felt really sad for Bocchi and Kai at the end.
May 18, 2019 6:57 AM

Mar 2017
Swagernator said:
This is the music that played when Bocchi was reunited with Kai-chan.

Now that I've heard it, I feel like an idiot for believing it at first.
May 18, 2019 7:15 AM

Nov 2018
Are people really surprised that Kai was being serious about the "make friends with everyone" thing? If she wasn't, the series wouldn't have a reason to exist. It's a far-fetched premise, but this is a 4-koma, so a far-fetched premise gets a pass if it leads to laughs and/or cuteness.

In the first episode I had the same thoughts toward Kai that a lot of you are having, but I'm less inclined to think that way now that they've shown the emotional toll this is having on both of them. We don't know much about Kai yet (in the anime), but she seems similar to Bocchi in that they both come up with big, ambitious plans that are unlikely to succeed; the difference is that Kai actually follows through with them, leading to their current predicament.

The ending even hints that Bocchi's happiness with her newfound friends outweighs her sadness at not being with Kai-chan, showing that she's become less dependent on Kai-chan and is maybe even outgrowing her. It'll be interesting to see how they decide to end the season with regard to the Kai-Bocchi relationship.

But really though, this episode was great. Favorite moments were a sheepish Aru jumping back in the pool and Sotoka's amazement at being called cool. Drink bar.
May 18, 2019 7:48 AM

Dec 2018
TokimekiRising said:
Are people really surprised that Kai was being serious about the "make friends with everyone" thing? If she wasn't, the series wouldn't have a reason to exist. It's a far-fetched premise, but this is a 4-koma, so a far-fetched premise gets a pass if it leads to laughs and/or cuteness.

In the first episode I had the same thoughts toward Kai that a lot of you are having, but I'm less inclined to think that way now that they've shown the emotional toll this is having on both of them. We don't know much about Kai yet (in the anime), but she seems similar to Bocchi in that they both come up with big, ambitious plans that are unlikely to succeed; the difference is that Kai actually follows through with them, leading to their current predicament.

The ending even hints that Bocchi's happiness with her newfound friends outweighs her sadness at not being with Kai-chan, showing that she's become less dependent on Kai-chan and is maybe even outgrowing her. It'll be interesting to see how they decide to end the season with regard to the Kai-Bocchi relationship.

But really though, this episode was great. Favorite moments were a sheepish Aru jumping back in the pool and Sotoka's amazement at being called cool. Drink bar.

It was not a promise it was a ultimatum ,that said, Do this or i'm not your friend, witch make it a physical abuse, that and a promise are very two different things .So early on kai have a habit to attack Bocchi

She sending Bocchi on a mission she never can complete, and Kai knows that, but she get pleasure when she playing with Bocchis feeling and want her to fail ,otherwise she haven't give her a impossible task

Kai is one of the most evil and despicable characters i have ever seen in anime and too see how happy she look after the latest attack is sickening

But hey i'm not saying that your observation or opinions is wrong or anything like that, mine is just different

I just see her as very dangerous!!! And because of that she need to be removed before she cast greater harm

Yuri-CrusaderMay 18, 2019 11:11 AM
May 18, 2019 8:27 AM

Feb 2013
Kai-chan what the fuck?
May 18, 2019 8:54 AM

May 2018
Wtf is wrong with this Kai girl ? Made her close friend desperately find some friends to the point she almost lost her confidence, and when meet again she just act like didn't know each other ? Bocchi must consider to just forgot her and move on with her current gang at this point.
May 18, 2019 9:12 AM

Sep 2016
bocchi made a couple friends. honestly thats enough. kai chan isnt a very good friend at all.

i get its a 4-koma and the ultimatum is far fetched which is ok, but i honestly did think that kai chan would at least acknowledge the efforts bocchi already made (to her face that is) this was a wee bit disheartening

also i was kinda waiting for a moment like this to happen, with kai chan acting a bit cold with bocchi to 'help' her but in my bocchi's new friends would call her out on it. lol that didnt quite happen
May 18, 2019 9:24 AM

May 2016
@Yuri-Crusader

Okay, seriously, you're taking this way too personally and you're having a typical emotional outburst rather than looking at it from a logical perspective. If Kai really was this "Evil Bitch" as you keep calling her, she either wouldn't have responded at all when Bocchi called her or she would have she would went to Bocchi's face and said some very hurtful things like, "I don't know you, leave me alone! You're annoying!"

And you saying that Kai's tears were just a poor attempt to make the audience sympathize with her is laughable when you considered she told her own friends everything about Bocchi. The entire point of that scene was it was too early for her to start being friends with Bocchi again given to how clingy she was to Kai before. Have you ever had a friend like that? A friend who was always to getting involved in everything you do even though they're not wanted. And it got to the point where you just wish they leave you alone? If you had, you would understand Kai's position a lot better.

And saying that Kai took great delight in treating Bocchi like that? You're assuming far too much my friend, and I really question your logic. And before you start going, "But she gave Bocchi an impossible task!" do you seriously believe Kai meant that literally?

Take the time to actually think about what you're saying before spouting your mouth off like you have been. That kind of behavior is going to get you into trouble one of these days.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2019

147 by astrovoiiid »»
Mar 24, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

-Akirion- - Jun 14, 2019

73 by WELLERM »»
Dec 4, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2019

67 by WELLERM »»
Dec 4, 2023 7:45 PM

Poll: » Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2019

62 by WELLERM »»
Dec 4, 2023 7:44 PM

Poll: » Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2019

75 by WELLERM »»
Dec 4, 2023 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.