Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 26, 2019 6:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ok I was not expecting a musical theme episode for the finale. A pretty entertaining way to go out with a bang to conclude the show.

That song is also catchy and we got to see the characters in cute angel outfits. Too cute!
Mar 26, 2019 7:22 AM

Dec 2017
undoubtedly the best episode. such a beautiful and interesting take to end the show with a musical. such cute little angels, Doga Kobo did a great job with the moe factor, as always

overall it was fine. really good animation and art style with these pastel tones, yet the story wasn't that gripping or the mc being interesting. had it's wholesome moments, but the whole lolicon thing was just dragging it down. welp, at least it wasn't as overused and bad as in UzaMaid
uninstallthegameMar 26, 2019 7:26 AM
Mar 26, 2019 7:32 AM

Apr 2016
That was some deep shit right there for elementary schoolers.

Anyway i wouldn't mind a second season.
Mar 26, 2019 7:47 AM

Mar 2013
It`s really Over Huhu the play was very pleasing to watch I can`t really believe its over 9/10 5/5.
Mar 26, 2019 8:00 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Talk about ending on a high note

I don't think I've seen an anime do a full musical finale since Kiniro Mosaic did it a few years ago. Always so beautiful to see and hear
Mar 26, 2019 8:12 AM

Feb 2019
The play should been its own series. The story in the play was better than the rest of the series. That play and Hana giving Miyako some encouragement at the end gave this show the much needed heart that I thought it was missing. I guess their mom softened up some at the end, but I wish she showed a little more affection toward Miyako.
Mar 26, 2019 8:19 AM

Jan 2019
uninstallthegame said:
but the whole lolicon thing was just dragging it down.

Them's fighting words
Mar 26, 2019 8:19 AM

Nov 2016
Can't believe that 11 weeks have already passed.....

This episode was absolutely adorable and more than a worthy conclusion for this charming show.

Mya-nee shaking so many must have been tough. And I also really liked her chat with Hana and everyone crashing the bathroom at the end xD

Gonna miss this for sure, hope Japan will give us more lesbian pedos in the future.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 26, 2019 8:30 AM

Oct 2016
the play was really something. overall musical, 4/5. story and message, 4/5. it managed to pull a bit of my heart strings. i'm really glad i didnt drop this series at the first or second episode. i still got PTSD from UzaMaid (dropped halfway because it was too shitty).

the tone shift was kinda abrupt; from the play to the usual format.
i personally think it might've been better if it ended with the play instead. reversed of this episode. MAYBE. idk. the ending was a bit meh. only a bit of "growth" by mya-san.

i'll be missing hinata's "mya-nee" and noa's cute/bubbly/smug persona.
Mar 26, 2019 9:01 AM

Jun 2010
I loved Noa's expression during the whole last half of this episode.

Also, just that single blonde eye brow, lol.
Mar 26, 2019 9:02 AM

Mar 2018
uninstallthegame said:
undoubtedly the best episode
fax. I did not expect such an amazing musical.

Boy was I happy I stuck around watching this. The first episodes are really weak and creepy, but after episode three the cuteness goes into overdrive. The character designs were great, the animation was great, the writing was actually really good, and the cuteness. Damn the cuteness. 8/10
Mar 26, 2019 9:07 AM

Mar 2017
i found the best picture in this anime fite me

Mar 26, 2019 9:08 AM

Mar 2011
I enjoyed episode 1-11 but I was bored with the singing on episode 12 so I rate this anime 9/10 instead of 10/10.

Their play is so good that you won't believe it was performed by gradeschoolers.

So mya-nee will appear in a movie, has thousand friends, and can fly airplanes confirmed!

All the lolis are lovable but I find myself rewatching Noa episodes the most.

I already rewatched this countless of times. Will keep rewatching until I find something new.

Thank you very for this anime perfect cure for depression.
Mar 26, 2019 9:14 AM

Apr 2013
AotS. Wasn't looking forward to this day. Time to run through the manga.

Mar 26, 2019 9:15 AM

Sep 2014
Godly musical, blew my expectations. Would love to have more shows like this
Mar 26, 2019 9:17 AM

Jul 2011
That play was really deep for a bunch of 5th graders, not to mention having some really good songs. Really good ending to a great show, though it did feel like it could go on for a second season (which, you know, never ever)

Overall 8/10 anime, would watch again
Mar 26, 2019 9:38 AM
Oct 2012
I swear this went full disney movie and gave me the feels. Im gonna show this to my mom now just cause i know she will cry from it.
B.L
Mar 26, 2019 9:47 AM

Mar 2014
Beautiful musical, was so heartwarming and cute (also this elementary-level lyrics was so basic for a someone with almost useless japanese knowledge like me to understand it by just hearing it).

Great way to end a slice of life style anime whose manga is still ongoing. I will miss so much Hinata's Mya-nee cry and Koko-chan. Good show.
Mar 26, 2019 10:08 AM

Aug 2013
An adorable musical for finale.

AOTS for me. It has been awhile since I enjoyed a cute girls show that much. Hinata and Mya-nee's sister relation is simply heartwarming. Usually I am bothered by lolicon theme in anime, but I was perfectly fine with Wataten. Maybe because Mya-nee isn't a lolicon who likes and goes after every lolis she sees. She just happened to fall in love with someone who's much younger than her.
Mar 26, 2019 10:26 AM
Jun 2017
VERY CUTE FINALE!!!
WE have the musical type presentation and they are so cute in that angel costume...

The last part or the mya nee part is cute too. I mean it just shows how mya nee is popular in that class....

Must watch CUTE FINALE!!!
Mar 26, 2019 10:29 AM

Jan 2014
I'm all for cute girls doing cute things shows, but this was just boring mediocre with some creepy mixed in to try and make it interesting? ...but failed. Bland characters, never really doing nothing more than scratching the surface of the main girl shyness problems. Nice final episode with some good music and great vocals, but not very interesting. 6/10 hope there will not be a season two.
Mar 26, 2019 10:30 AM

Aug 2012

Hahaha, Mya is like a celebrity to them.
Mar 26, 2019 10:41 AM

Jul 2014
Beautiful, that was absolutely beautiful! It even made me cry.

I loved the series, it was such a cute and fun show and one of my favorites this season, I'm really gonna miss Mya-nee and the others.

Goodbye Mya-nee Tuesdays! 😭😭😭 SEASON 2 PLEASE!
SkyLETVMar 26, 2019 10:51 AM
Mar 26, 2019 10:45 AM

Aug 2013
I was not prepared for that play. Ended up tearing a bit.
Mar 26, 2019 10:51 AM
Oct 2017
the musical comedy was too hard to follow because it was so sad

Besides that it was the last episode it made the moment more upsetting
Mar 26, 2019 11:01 AM

Sep 2018
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ok I was not expecting a musical theme episode for the finale. A pretty entertaining way to go out with a bang to conclude the show.

That song is also catchy and we got to see the characters in cute angel outfits. Too cute!
Agreed, best anime of the season for me since i love animes like these
Mar 26, 2019 11:08 AM
Feb 2016
Outstanding finale. I'm going to miss this show so much.
Mar 26, 2019 11:27 AM

Dec 2017
Finale was really good.

This was a really good series. gonna miss mya-nee from hinata and happy happy friends.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Mar 26, 2019 11:29 AM

Nov 2018
Full musical? HELL YEA
Lolis in angel costumes? LETS GOO

The music was GREAT! ngl didn't expect it, and that made it all the better since it was amazing lmao

Good ending to an underrated loli show. It ends on a high note while still introducing that there's more fun to be had in the future

catch me outside singing the the angel song
Mar 26, 2019 11:41 AM

Jun 2017
Wow, this show literally went out with a bang. Most stage plays are pretty average in anime like this but this one was on a whole new level (and deep too lol, seriously even as a grown ass man I was moved). Also the performance of the voice actors was amazing too.

Overall it was a really charming and enjoyable show. If they release another season I will wholeheartedly welcome it for sure.

Mar 26, 2019 11:47 AM

Oct 2010
Fantastic episode. Super cute lolis to the end. Overall not really a special show but still more than enjoyable enough to get that cute girl void filled
Mar 26, 2019 11:47 AM

Mar 2019
To be honest I really disliked the musical thing, it was hard to watch, "emotional" musicals are not my cup of tea.
Wait a minute, how did this happen? We're smarter than this!
Mar 26, 2019 12:12 PM

Jul 2015
Now the title of the show makes sense.
Amazing last episode.

Mar 26, 2019 12:17 PM
Nov 2016
The play was so amazing I'm impressed

Still I feel like it's a bit weird to have a mature girl who loves an elemntary school girl, I mean it would have been fine if she just found her cute, but it goes a bit too far when she blushes and stuff

I hope this won't go off track later on cause other than that I really loved the anime
Mar 26, 2019 12:39 PM

Aug 2018
Studio Doga Kobo did it again and didn't let me dissapointed.

What an adorable grand finale to end this anime. Even though the first episodes made me frown a bit, I'm glad Kanon (voice actor Satania from Gabriel Dropout) could convince me to give Mya-nee a chance.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Mar 26, 2019 12:41 PM

Oct 2017
Dude, Doga Kobo CRUSHED IT! That musical really had me in tears, man wataten was probably one of the best pickups I've had in a while!
Mar 26, 2019 12:42 PM
Nov 2017
HOOfan_1 said:
The play should been its own series. The story in the play was better than the rest of the series. That play and Hana giving Miyako some encouragement at the end gave this show the much needed heart that I thought it was missing. I guess their mom softened up some at the end, but I wish she showed a little more affection toward Miyako.

Agreed!!! It actually made me feel real emotions as if I was watching a real life drama
Mar 26, 2019 12:59 PM
Dec 2017
Favorite show this season, it's been a long time since I enjoyed a SOL this much 10/10
Mar 26, 2019 1:10 PM
Feb 2019
Time to comment on this last chapter and the series in general.

I'll start with the chapter as such ...

Without words, really that play was a very beautiful love story, I did not think it made me really cry, I broke into tears with that beautiful story, I did not believe that the series touched a subject as sentimental as love has been a work, very beautiful songs being interpreted by those girls, I did not expect the angel to sacrifice his status for Margarita, and it was painful when Anemone heard about his death, but it was very nice how that legacy of Margarita stayed and I thrive in the delicious desserts, and it was even more sad and beautiful at the same time, to see how Margarita and Anemone met again in heaven, giving the message that real love will never die and that it will prosper in this astral plane ... I still can not contain the tears for such a precious story, never, but never, wait for this, and nevertheless, my applause and my congratulations, for having created such a wonderful subhistory within the series.

Now finishing the work, I thought it was very nice that the girls and the teacher mentioned the beloved "Mya-nee" aw that was very significant, both for Hinata, and for the fans of the series who adored that mythical phrase, it gave me a lot of laughter see Koko and Yuu as Miyako's bodyguard, God, that really kills me with laughter.

And now, with regard to the relationship between Miyako and Hana, I loved how the series was developed in an incredible and interesting way, it was not forced in my opinion, but it really shows that relationship that began with the foot left, I finish both strengthening the personality of Miyako, as Hana I found in Miyako, an older sister ...

Now let's move on to the series in general ...

I remember the first time I saw the series, I did not give a peso for it, it's more, I finished seeing the first chapter and the desire to follow it, they disappeared, but there was something that told me that I had to see it, and, I gave it a Second chance, and wow, I found a very beautiful story of love, friendship, self-improvement, brotherhood, fun and food.

I liked how the series formed their pairs between Noa / Hinata (from which it was seen that they are very close and that are destined to be together, either as friends or as a possible partner) to Kanon and Koyori (whatever happens, they will be together, in good times and bad) and Miyako with Hana (so spend 20 years, they will stay together).

It was interesting how they gave prominence to those 6 characters and they created a very nice story, feeling real and full of love, without having to resort to fanservice or anything like that, it was felt that they were girls, who want to live their day a day together.

12 chapters that filled me with joys, laughter, tears, but above all, absolute happiness and I can only say ... THANK YOU Watashi ni tenshi ga maiorita for existing: ')
Mar 26, 2019 1:18 PM

May 2015
OMG THIS EPISODE WAS SOOOO GOOD AND ADORABLE !!!

I absolutely loved this episode it was sooo wholesome I couldn't take it <3

This is exactly how you should end a series, what a way to end this great series absolutely adored it.

Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 26, 2019 1:22 PM

Jan 2008
Play reminded me of Sayonara no Asa ni Yakusoku no Hana wo Kazarou but not 2 hours long.

Going to miss this bundle of energy.

Anyways, great show. Cheerful, colorful and always making my Tuesdays. Hoping Senko-san, Doga Kobo's next show, can keep that spot.
Mar 26, 2019 2:27 PM

Aug 2016
Haibane Renmei done right , with some great emotional music. overall, sweet stuff
:v
Mar 26, 2019 2:59 PM

Feb 2007
Beyond perfect!

Also, that Mya-nee wig... :D
Mar 26, 2019 3:24 PM

Apr 2015
What a way to make a finale.. I didn't expect this play to become such a beautyful and yet deep musical. That hit me in the feels man, I actually became emotional after all that... Screw that 7/10 I first rated it with, this is going straight up to a 8/10.. Simply wonderful!

Animation was really nicely done too!
Mar 26, 2019 3:54 PM

Jul 2017
WHAT AN EPISODE, to go out with a bang with a musical. Tears and enjoyment built in emotional connections around.

Doga Kobo, you have done it again. A splendid and wholesome finale to end the series.

luinthoron said:

Also, that Mya-nee wig... :D

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that!
Mar 26, 2019 4:13 PM

Dec 2015
Not a big fan of Moe Moe shows, but holy shit this show hits all the right spot. Would not mind a 2nd season.
Mar 26, 2019 4:20 PM

Nov 2017
Best "relaxing" show of the season for me. Oh, man that play really caught me unprepared.
Mar 26, 2019 5:11 PM

Apr 2011
I did not like the the play had feels in it. But it was okay. Funny how Miyako became a celebrity and the rumors ran wild. That miya wig thou.

Anyway, I love this show. It had good combination of cuteness and laughter that made my day. Its not as cringy as Uzamaid.

I'm gonna miss the girls.
Mar 26, 2019 6:12 PM

Feb 2009
MrAwesome2018 said:

Hahaha, Mya is like a celebrity to them.

Those glasses on Matsumoto and her little sister kill me hahaha!!

Mar 26, 2019 6:16 PM

Nov 2017
What a LIT🔥 episode man the play was legendary good and completely got carried away. Stunning voices they were. Just wow.
Also Noa has been dressed up very well only realized it was her after the play was already ended. Mya’s chat with her mom was funny aswell you could see they were mother daughter! Sadly this episode final ended with no ships. We don’t know if Myako and Kouko get together AND WHAT ABOUT HINATA X NOA.... MAN I NEED A 2ND SEASON BEFORE I DIE

This anime is hilarious, beautiful and cute to watch its a great anime 9/10 will remember this one for sure!

plz @ me
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» are we not talking about how there's no male in this anime?

nanzsins - Sep 19, 2021

24 by 5PaLasDoce »»
Mar 30, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2019

48 by Rasco »»
Jan 27, 5:25 PM

Poll: » Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2019

47 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:11 AM

Poll: » Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2019

62 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:11 AM

Poll: » Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2019

52 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.