Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 9, 2019 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Kirito's fight against Eugeo actually takes place this episode. However, it seems more like Kirito is trying to bring him back to his senses. Also, feels like Eugeo got stronger as a Integrity Knight.

I thought the action was alright, featuring key moments from both characters. Also noticable that Eugeo is trying to do the right thing by trying to take out Quinella. Sigh, Quinella really is a manipulative character. Still can't stand Chudelkin. He's such a creepy bastard.
Mar 9, 2019 8:04 AM

Nov 2007
Main guy talking while fighting. It's hard to fight against Eugeo guy because he's too "experienced" for a newcomer.

He became serious in order to get Eugeo guy remember by finding the source the memory forgotten. It is useless because he used that ice skill.

The lady got rid off of that source herself. She said it's a revised ver. but that is a mistake because he saw a memory of three of them happily together and regained his memory.

Her body cannot be gotten hurt? She tried to seduce him again and told him to destroy what the librarian gave him. Eugeo guy refuses her and said he "learned" what love is. She told him how Alice girl got controlled.

Oh, he didn't release ice completely and both of them were released of it afterwards.

Alice girl officially declared her idea as opposite.

The lady ordered the creepy guy to finish them, and he asked to have her in return after finishing them. She motivated him by agreeing on his request.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 9, 2019 8:54 AM

Jun 2017
They changed scenes in the OP again. Looks even more amazing now! The fire clown looks very intimidating. Hyped for next episode!
Chrome_FalconMar 9, 2019 8:59 AM
Mar 9, 2019 8:56 AM

Mar 2015
Eugeo is back!!!!, thank god.

time to kill the clown.
Mar 9, 2019 9:12 AM

Dec 2014
Kirito managed to talk sense into Eugeo. :)

Damn, those shots of the Pontifex, so good. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Especially the scene where she runs her hand over her body, damn, that is not what I came to see but I approve. XD

I knew the clown was going to be trouble, the fire clown at the end looked pretty menacing. It'd be nice to see the trio fight together, assuming they do, unless we're doing a Shounen style, 1 person fight and the others move on.
Mar 9, 2019 9:19 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Man love the new visuals showing the confrontation with admin.
Eugeo's skills as a fighter sure matched well with the new power that came from being a integrity knight. The dual between Eugeo and Kirito sure was a tense one. Its scary just how easily admin is able to switch personality modes that easily. Looks like the dual and the memories of the bonds that were forged between Eugeo and everyone that he had met managed to free Eugeo. Showing this via the assassination attempt sure made quite the statement. If anything revealing just how Alice suffered in the church when brought here only served to backfire on her. Seeing the trio of Alice, Kirito and Eugeo stand side by side sure was nice. To think that the jester elder really can fight. The flame genie that he summoned sure looked impressive. Looking forward to see how this fight plays out.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2019 9:26 AM

Jun 2010
Lelouch0202 said:

Damn, those shots of the Pontifex, so good. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hell yes. Gosh, they really made the villain of this arc just delicious.

Mar 9, 2019 9:32 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
well holy fuck i almost whipped it out in the middle of the episode
Mar 9, 2019 9:34 AM

May 2018
Well,I don't blame the clown. I will do the same too if I can ask any reward from her if I do what she ask me to do.

Aug 2013
Great episode.

Kirito and Eugeo fight was short but great.

It's nice to see Eugeo back to normal.

Sep 2018
Just kill the pervert clown already,also glad to see Kirito, Eugeo and Alice finally on the same side.....
well that's just my opinion.....
Mar 9, 2019 9:41 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i don't know if ill be able to finish making gifs

i nearly jerked off mid episode XD

sexiest character in SAO

FREE

and SAO has some pretty damn sexy women
Mar 9, 2019 9:49 AM
Nov 2017
Mahn!! That was breath taking.
Kirito talked sense into eugeo. Kirito is an indisputable character, one of the reasons I love this arc. Kirito always succeed. It's normal
Mar 9, 2019 9:57 AM

Oct 2012
Administrator body is hot but...
Mar 9, 2019 9:57 AM

Aug 2017
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

sexiest character in SAO

FREE

Lol

Quinella/Administrator = Silvered Haired Asuna = Asuna's Evil Twin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hmm Suguha gotten thinner while Asuna has gotten thicker, Asuna stole Sugu's sugoos thickness ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mar 9, 2019 10:08 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Uruz7Laevatein said:
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

sexiest character in SAO

FREE

Lol

Quinella/Administrator = Silvered Haired Asuna = Asuna's Evil Twin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hmm Suguha gotten thinner while Asuna has gotten thicker, Asuna stole Sugu's sugoos thickness ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

im gonna be honest... my eyes aren't on any other female in SAO right now

as i still try to resist the urge to fap
Mar 9, 2019 10:23 AM

Jul 2016
Great episode, nice sakuga fight but short. Its understandable cuz this volume is all fights so they gonna priority some fight scenes. Quinella evil as ever, Eugeo free from hypnosis. The main trio reunite to fight the giant fire clown, the design is great. And Chudelkin is annoying and creepy as well. Overall great build up to upcoming episodes and we are closer to the climax.

Mar 9, 2019 10:30 AM

Nov 2010
The best motivation is attained with some pussayyy
Mar 9, 2019 10:32 AM

Jul 2016
is it just me or this episode is really giving me some dirty thoughts, damn i want administrator to get fked, give me 16.5 2.0 pls
Mar 9, 2019 10:38 AM

Feb 2013
Eugeo is back, hell yeah!
Can't say I wouldn't power up if I was given that body :O
Mar 9, 2019 10:44 AM

Dec 2014
ok eugeo is back hmmm.... the most who suffered had been indeed alice
Mar 9, 2019 10:50 AM

Jan 2019
Chudelkin tryna get some pontifex Administrator pussy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 9, 2019 10:57 AM

Apr 2018
I'm overjoyed to see how Eugeo was able to trick Quinella after learning she "stole his soul" without showing it!

Now they must fight a fire clown, but what about the thing shown in the opening?
Mar 9, 2019 10:57 AM
Jan 2016
The fight between Kirito and Eogeo was cool, i am glad Kirito managed to get Eogeo back!

I am proud of Eugeo for trying face Pontifex alone!

Pontifex running her hand over her body was hot!

Of course clown would go mad crazy after Pontifex provocation, that fire golem will be a tough fight!

But finally our trio is back! :)
Mar 9, 2019 11:00 AM

May 2017
mmm if chudelkin would won it would be nice...
Mar 9, 2019 11:35 AM
Jul 2016
LilyWhiteheart said:
But what about the thing shown in the opening?

Mega Bisharp for Galar confirmed
Mar 9, 2019 11:49 AM
Jul 2018
Very nice episode and I'm happy Eugeo managed to snap out of the brainwashing but I don't get why Quinella gets so much love for her design even though she looks like cotton candy Asuna.
Mar 9, 2019 12:13 PM
Sep 2018
Loved the action, wish we had Integrity Knight Eugeo a bit longer. Hoping the next 3 episodes are also action packed.
Mar 9, 2019 12:15 PM

Feb 2014
Cuchie is surely a strong motivator.
Mar 9, 2019 12:33 PM

Nov 2016
Chudelkin is simply appaling, but I didn't expect him to show something to intimidating.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 9, 2019 12:35 PM

Aug 2012
So they're fine with her being naked and all.
Mar 9, 2019 12:46 PM
Oct 2012
Damn the new OP was lit !
and the EP itself was great and exciting even tho I read the novel 2 time already lol.

LilyWhiteheart said:
I'm overjoyed to see how Eugeo was able to trick Quinella after learning she "stole his soul" without showing it!

Now they must fight a fire clown, but what about the thing shown in the opening?

That Sword Golem should be something for later, I would expect the next 3 EP to all be fighting.
Mar 9, 2019 12:47 PM

Mar 2017
Eugeo's memories are back.
That creepy bastard Chudelkin seems to be a dangerous opponent.
Mar 9, 2019 12:57 PM
Dec 2014
Might actually be one of the worst episodes I've seen. This fight between Eugeo vs Kirito was so fucking hyped up by LN readers and Kirito himself in the episode. I was heavily disappointed but not surprised since SAO fights are typically short.

Eugeo gets turned into a knight last episode. However, 5-8 minutes in, he's back on our side! All that set up in the previous episodes, hinting about turning him over to the Admin''s side went to waste. There's little information on Eugeo's overall character, past included. It's funny how we know more about Quinella than one of our main man.

Overall, stellar art and animation as usual, but disappointing as hell. This episode is only highly rated due to everyone drooling/crying like Chudelkin over Quinella's design. Hell, people even fapping to her in the middle of the episode. The new opening visuals were amazing though.
windexbottleMar 9, 2019 1:03 PM
Mar 9, 2019 1:07 PM

Mar 2019
Fantastic wow is episode XD
Eugeo look much cool, then froze Kirito and Alice for saw ^^

Quinla O____________O... hehe

finally Eugieo and Kirato and Alice can be friend :)
next episode look like fight prime minister, hope he die. 9.9/10
Mar 9, 2019 1:16 PM

Jun 2017
Why...why did they let him talk for so long. While Chudelkin was getting off, one of them could have stabbed him and killed him....
GOSH when do people learn to attack during dialogs/monologs.
Mar 9, 2019 1:31 PM

Jan 2013
What an episode! Glad to have Eugeo back! Didn't think we would have him this soon but that's great!

Alice is such a cutie!

I think this is the sexiest villain i've ever seen...those shots of her...damn xD

Is it wrong if i am cheering for Chudelkin?? Go ma boy! you go boy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Plot twist: all integrity knights in the tower don't want to fight but they are doing it to get a 1-night ride with the Pontifex ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), just like Chudelkin, i guess it makes sense xD How do i signup? hahaha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 9, 2019 1:34 PM

Jan 2013
neonie said:

Hell yes. Gosh, they really made the villain of this arc just delicious.

Punkero said:
Cuchie is surely a strong motivator.

She's the strongest motivation of them all xD I'm rooting for Chudelkin now haha
As i've said in my previous comment,
Plot twist: all integrity knights in the tower don't want to fight but they are doing it to get a 1-night ride with the Pontifex ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), just like Chudelkin, i guess it makes sense xD How do i signup? hahaha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 9, 2019 1:35 PM

Jan 2013
giorgos1313 said:
Administrator body is hot but...

Stooop!! Don't make me remind how cute she is hahaha
Pontifex is now the waifu nº1 hahah

Mar 9, 2019 1:36 PM
Jul 2016
Katojana said:
Why...why did they let him talk for so long. While Chudelkin was getting off, one of them could have stabbed him and killed him....
GOSH when do people learn to attack during dialogs/monologs.

But then we wouldn't have had enough time for all the Plot Administrator Titties
Mar 9, 2019 1:36 PM

May 2016
Ulquiorra said:
Eugeo is back, hell yeah!
Can't say I wouldn't power up if I was given that body :O
I can't disagree on that haha.
Mar 9, 2019 1:45 PM

Jan 2019
the fights arent just short the animation is also a lot worse compared to Aincrad
im honestly disappointed
i wish the fights were more intense, longer and better animated..

@Seigi- i agree so much

sigh
Mar 9, 2019 1:45 PM

Feb 2013
Holy shit, that Chudelkin is utter garbage.
Mar 9, 2019 2:02 PM

Jan 2009
that is one sexy Pontifex lol

glad that Eugeo is back
Mar 9, 2019 2:06 PM

May 2018
Well then Eugeo is back, and now they have to face Chuldelkin.......but ya know this may be the end of that administrator's arc since we did see Kirito fighting her from the opening, so after that what's gonna be the next arc????
Mar 9, 2019 2:16 PM
Jul 2012
LilyWhiteheart said:

The final battle is gonna be eps22-24 mainly and it breaks in 3 parts kinda. That golem is one of those parts and is a major spoiler, hinted by something that Admin said to Eugeo in this episode.
Mar 9, 2019 2:26 PM

Aug 2013
Ah yes gotta hand it to A-1, they really did convey just how much of a thot Quinella is. Because pretty much all of the fanservice for like the first half of Alicization is compiled into her. Now it's time to summon the Thot Destroyah.
Don't believe the hype.
Mar 9, 2019 2:27 PM

Dec 2013
Cool new visuals in the op. Quinella is still naked when she fights Kirito

That’s quite the reward lol
Mar 9, 2019 2:33 PM

Feb 2018
so basically when things don't go as planned , i Just get naked ? ok got it .
Mar 9, 2019 2:36 PM

Sep 2018
I wont rant on this episode too much because the Eugeo x Kirito fight wasnt half bad,but holy shit the Admin scene had some things again in it that are just there to progress the plot but make no sense logically....

this season does definietly more things right than the last 2 but again why the unnecessary naked fight wtf,you loose as a near GOD being and than get naked ok got that makes sense....
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» My enjoyment of Alice is kinda ruined because of Darkness from Konosuba

BigBoyAdvance - Mar 24

11 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 24, 10:33 PM

» Anyone else lowkey prefer Alice to Asuna?

Marinate1016 - Jun 25, 2019

47 by Marinate1016 »»
Mar 24, 11:38 AM

» Kirito needs medical help cause this man’s been through it all

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 11

32 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 14, 9:57 AM

» I just finished this and ""O MY GOD ""

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Mar 2

43 by Fenyy »»
Mar 5, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

190 by fssf1606 »»
Feb 12, 2:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.