3It was OK
13.2%
2Disliked it
4.9%
1Hated it
2.6%
Average 4.2
494 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 8, 2019 9:16 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, Momo makes her appearance this episode. What a friendly girl, seems like the type that can get along with anyone.

Seems the episode/show is trying to make her as cute as possible. That kiss and bed scene...damn. Keep your eyes off of her panties, Natsuo
Feb 8, 2019 10:06 AM

Jul 2017
I never liked Momo in the manga, and same here for the anime.
Feb 8, 2019 10:19 AM
Nov 2018
Whelp, I dislike Momo. I get she's just whoring it up looking for attention and validation since her parent don't give af about her, but I don't want my boy Natsuo getting mixed up with her.
Feb 8, 2019 10:23 AM
Aug 2018
Yikes can't say I don't feel bad about Momo, seems obviously quite insecure and damaged; terrible solution to her inner turmoil though. Natsuo had better keep it in his pants though I swear to god.

Also somewhat unrelated but am I the only one who feels slightly uncomfortable/uneasy when I watch this anime? For some reason it just gives me that vibe, even though I've never really felt this way with other shows. Maybe it's because the characters are slightly more realistic? Maybe it's just me though.
Feb 8, 2019 10:34 AM

Jan 2018
Momo ditsy one with trauma I don't hate her character but because she is being/trying too hard at being cute it just pushes you to that side
Feb 8, 2019 10:42 AM

Apr 2018
shooturgoo said:
Whelp, I dislike Momo. I get she's just whoring it up looking for attention and validation since her parent don't give af about her, but I don't want my boy Natsuo getting mixed up with her.
This is harem after all. Natsuo is going to get mixed with every girl in the show.
Feb 8, 2019 10:44 AM
Sep 2016
My motto for 2069: "Younger sister...sick person"
Feb 8, 2019 10:46 AM

Apr 2018
I thought momo would end up being a shy and innocent girl but look at how she made her move. I didn't enjoy this episode that much.
Feb 8, 2019 10:46 AM

Aug 2018
WHY NATSUO!!!!!????
Damn
Feb 8, 2019 10:49 AM

Feb 2018
I feel little sad about momo but she needs to kept at a distance. Lets go rui
Feb 8, 2019 10:51 AM

Nov 2007
This is so gonna go downhill soon. I cannot but laugh at those prelim reviews throwing 8s at this trash. I hope those reviews make you read this trash manga and regret even enjoying this show.

In another shows, I could easily grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy you guys starting to despise this sh!t but I might end up vomiting because how bad this show is so I won't do that.

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 8, 2019 11:08 AM

Feb 2016
well, that was an interesting succession of events and whether or not Momo is mixing lies with truth I still don't like her. She has that Childhood friend vibe I hate and her voice doesn't help at all. I hope Natsuo keep it on his pants and ends up being just a friend to her (which would be for the best)

I swear, if she's here to ruin things...
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Feb 8, 2019 11:17 AM

Mar 2016
I guess I'm in the minority who just doesn't trust this girl Momo. The happy facade she's trying to put on is way too obvious from the get-go.
Feb 8, 2019 11:49 AM

Mar 2013
Christ, Momo's voice is annoying. Does she have to speak at a pitch only dogs can hear?
Feb 8, 2019 11:51 AM
Dec 2017
I hope it does not turn into school days
Feb 8, 2019 11:52 AM

Sep 2015

16 YEARS OLD AND 30 PARTNERS!!!?? WTF!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 8, 2019 12:02 PM
Sep 2018
Way to go Natsuo instead of getting laid, he controlled the situation perfectly. Clingy and quick mood swings girls are dark. GL if you're reading this
Feb 8, 2019 12:12 PM
Sep 2011
TBH, the fake cutesy schoolgirl voice that Momo's seiyuu is doing kinda bothers me. Overall, I'm not quite sure how I feel about this episode, but at the end, that seemed quite mature of Natsuo.

Crackersauce said:

Also somewhat unrelated but am I the only one who feels slightly uncomfortable/uneasy when I watch this anime? For some reason it just gives me that vibe, even though I've never really felt this way with other shows. Maybe it's because the characters are slightly more realistic? Maybe it's just me though.

Maybe a little too realistic that it feels fake. Kids are naiive and stupid. It feels a little off that Natsuo realized what he did by himself.
evilcornFeb 8, 2019 12:22 PM
Feb 8, 2019 12:14 PM

Aug 2013
Momo voice so annoying....
but then it's the same VA as Mika from im@s
HOW
Feb 8, 2019 12:27 PM

Sep 2015
Thank god Momo turned out to be honestly cute and not putting on an act.

Was scared she was gonna turn out to be an evil thot. Wouldn't want that to happen again.
Feb 8, 2019 12:39 PM

Jul 2015
Freaking loved this episode, seeing Rui decide for herself how to judge her new friend and not just for what the others said about her was great.

I really liked Momo's introduction and I want to see the direction this will take, my knowledge in romance made me expect an absolute bitch but so far all I'm seeing is someone who just needs the love of the others for how things are going for her, Natsuo really nailed it with his decision after seeing the cut scars, very nice scene.
Feb 8, 2019 12:55 PM

Sep 2017
Momo feels like Nakata Sae alternate version
Feb 8, 2019 1:06 PM

Dec 2016
I seriously dunno what I should think of Momo... and after I saw her panicking about the moment Natsuo saw her scars, I wonder if she's dating another person at the same time or she simply cut her arm. I'll wait a couple more episodes and see what's hidden behind those scars and see more details about her past >>

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Feb 8, 2019 1:28 PM
Mar 2014
I liked this episode. Moms was fine.
Feb 8, 2019 1:39 PM

May 2014
Sushantbro said:
shooturgoo said:
This is harem after all. Natsuo is going to get mixed with every girl in the show.
Don't worry, it's not a harem so Natsuo won't just blindly get mixed up with every girl. But I won't spoil about Momo's development.

Vader_ said:
LoL that's right. But I think it's only because of her VA. Never thought of it from reading the manga because I've never imagined this kind of voice on her.
Feb 8, 2019 2:08 PM

Sep 2015
Vader_ said:

Alternate version... more like slut version
Feb 8, 2019 2:15 PM

Jul 2017
Natsuo is goodest boi
Feb 8, 2019 2:23 PM

Mar 2017
Momo just breaks my heart 💔 She's one of the most fleshed out characters of this franchise and i'm so happy that she's arrived in the anime!
On another note... chunks of the story are starting to get left out now!
Feb 8, 2019 2:37 PM

Feb 2014
Mom is certainly intriguing, to say at least. It's clear that she has some personal problems that she doesn't want anyone to know about, but having a reputation of having her way with so many guys at her age is pretty worrying.

I'm just glad that Natsuo was able to notice the scars on her hand and made the choice to back out then and there from making out with Momo before things got steamy. It was nice to him and say with her and cook her a nice meal, but dealing with her problems will be tough.

Natsuo should also get a nice pat on the back for looking after a sickly Rui, especially when it came to using the suppository on her which, for a male teenager like him, must be extremely embarrassing, but he was successful, thankfully. =)

I'll definitely need another episode or two before deciding whether Momo will be a character that I like or not, but right now, she needs some help.
Feb 8, 2019 2:39 PM

Dec 2017
she's infamous for being easy to get, even his classmate fucked her and he still goes to her house? fucking hell, give me a break..
there was also no harem tag on this one, so pls..
Feb 8, 2019 3:03 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Ah a genuine slut, just what this anime needed huh...
Feb 8, 2019 3:26 PM
Apr 2016
Another hurt child to the story, Momo seems troubled, 'slut' or not she definitely needs help, hoping Natsuo saves her from this bullshit...
Feb 8, 2019 3:51 PM

Jul 2013
Vader_ said:
Know that I read this, you are right. The cutesy high pitched voice only made the similarities closer

Note: Momo's voice doesn't bothers me at all.
Feb 8, 2019 4:21 PM

Feb 2018
Yay time to Momo chapter.
Feb 8, 2019 4:30 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
now i definitely fuck with this new girl<333
Feb 8, 2019 4:37 PM
Mar 2017
I think this episode gave us very good moments, besides introducing us to a very flirtatious new girl, but she has her hidden side and the rumors make her isolated and that makes her feel lonely.
At first I hesitate about Momo, especially for the rumors the classmates of Rui said, but I thought the same thing that Rui said, I preferred to see the whole episode to get to know Momo better.
I liked how Rui became friend with Momo, I think the stuffed animals that Momo gave her implied that she is not the person that rumors say she is.
It gave me a bit of laughter about how Momo fell in love so fast with Natsuo, but they say that love works in different ways and maybe Momo needs a man who is attentive and takes care of her as Natsuo did, especially after hearing how her ex-boyfriends treat her.
The scene of Rui sick I liked a lot, Natsuo takes care of her a lot, although he still remembers those memories of when they had sex. The part of the suppository was cut, they did not show how difficult it was for Natsuo to get to put the suppository, how sad, I wanted to see the cute butt of Rui.
The scene in the room of Momo was very well made and had that "erotic" atmosphere, but things get more sensual (Momo has a good pair of breast), but Natsuo notices the cuts in Momo's wrists and she hides them and there I understood, Momo is not a slut, apart from listening to the situation of her family, I am clear that she is just a girl who feels lonely and without love and the situation of her many relationships can be understood that the guys were the ones who only wanted to have sex with her, the best of all was that Natsuo understood how Momo felt, but even so he decides not to formalize their relationship and get to know each other better.
I like Momo's VA a lot, I still have to get used to her voice and that body that oozes sensuality.
Feb 8, 2019 5:09 PM

Dec 2012
Momo's voice makes me want to cut my veins too. Her story is kinda sad but Jesus Christ her voice is just a big no for me. Also I have a feeling during watching that everyone in this show is a bitch, even MC and his dad, lol.
DennossFeb 8, 2019 5:14 PM
Feb 8, 2019 5:15 PM

Nov 2017
Oh Momo,so far this has had 2 good waifu's,then Momo steps in,with that cute voice,and her body that seems to ooze sensuality,and to top it off,she's so damaged she'll sleep with anyone by the look of it(btw,reading the manga so hopefully know how she progresses,unless they change it and make her go full Yandere on Natsuo).
Damn,she's fine,and I hope they keep her the same as in the manga.Though I have to admit,I am having difficulty wondering how her voice is gonna go with some of the things she says later on,but wth,I like her,a lot!
Feb 8, 2019 5:47 PM
Nov 2018
I know that momo is not blond, but I was surprised to see her hair colour in the episode, dunno why, and her voice is way more cute than I imagined. I think everybody that read the manga likes Momo, she's a great and lovely character.

It's was strange to me seing scenes like flashes, I didn't like it and I hope they don't rush things.
CroaFeb 8, 2019 5:52 PM
Feb 8, 2019 6:31 PM
Jun 2013
momo voice was not what i expected after reading the manga. its so soft and delicate, but i like it. i want a girl that forceful and aggressive but at the same time kind and gentle which she is! but there will never be a girl like that in real life.

side not, idk why ppl dont like momo or this anime. its like the majority of the ppl, but id rather be the odd one out. i love this episode and the anime. its prolly one of my top 10 to be honest
CrasianLeFeb 8, 2019 6:35 PM
Feb 8, 2019 6:50 PM

Jul 2017
For the moment, once Momo took centerstage, everyone is critizing her for how being a bitch she is, and +1 in criticism for her easyness and demeanor. And also the VA for Momo just sounds wrong. Already knowing her dominance over Natsuo is never a good thing, but that's not to say that Natsuo learned his lesson from his classmate pals. But thankfully he doesn't go that route and i commend him for that.

Same goes to Rui, and her consequence is getting overly sick due to what I presume is curse dolls.

But with the direction that this episode has established, how much will Momo sacrifice her facade just to woo Natsuo to her side?
Feb 8, 2019 7:05 PM
Aug 2018
My man Natsuo should've just banged the bitch
Feb 8, 2019 7:18 PM

Mar 2015
From the way Momo talks when you first hear her you already know she's a weirdo... and those dolls! Turns out she's a thot, but at least has more depth than that. It seems like she seeks love/validation through men (like the teacher in Kuzu no Honkai) but she ends up getting rejected after finding out she's a bit whack in the head (slit marks on her wrists). I also like the self control Natsuo exerts to not fall for easy sex.
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Feb 8, 2019 7:19 PM

Mar 2016
Even for me she seems Kawaii creepy and her voice is annoying i would go for it also lol
Feb 8, 2019 7:22 PM

Jul 2016
dude i wasnt expecting momo's voice would be like that, it would be great if her voice has a bit more energy.
Feb 8, 2019 7:29 PM

Apr 2012
Not sure if Momos voice actress really fits her personality I was getting from the manga...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 8, 2019 7:51 PM
Feb 2019
Crackersauce said:
Yikes can't say I don't feel bad about Momo, seems obviously quite insecure and damaged; terrible solution to her inner turmoil though. Natsuo had better keep it in his pants though I swear to god.

Yea you are right this show is very realistic

But I get the same vibe u get so I’m not sure
Feb 8, 2019 8:56 PM

Jan 2013
i kinda want to overlook Momo being a forceful thot because of her personal problems but....her goddamn voice and her pushing things just makes it very hard. hopefully her "arc" ends soon
dannymilkFeb 8, 2019 9:03 PM
Feb 8, 2019 8:59 PM
Mar 2015
Did no one notice that Natsuo did a good job of taking care of both Momo and Rui Unfortunately there is another needy woman in the house
Feb 8, 2019 9:07 PM

Nov 2016
uninstallthegame said:
she's infamous for being easy to get, even his classmate fucked her and he still goes to her house? fucking hell, give me a break..
there was also no harem tag on this one, so pls..

It's a safe fuck, so why not ? XD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

262 by jamesheller9009 »»
Apr 19, 9:06 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

155 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 18, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

141 by venbals »»
Apr 15, 6:47 PM

» It has a happy ending

removed-user - Mar 11

37 by Kwiatek280 »»
Apr 15, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

131 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 10:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.