Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 21, 2018 4:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Touko is such a good team player, helping out another member of the team....very nice. I think compared to the others, it feels she has a natural talent for acting.

She and Yuu also had a good bonding moment that I found to be pretty sweet together. Their character chemistry is really enticing to watch even up to this episode. One more episode left and I'm excited to see their performances.

Dec 21, 2018 5:34 AM
Feb 2017
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Touko is such a good team player, helping out another member of the team....very nice. I think compared to the others, it feels she has a natural talent for acting.

She and Yuu also had a good bonding moment that I found to be pretty sweet together. Their character chemistry is really enticing to watch even up to this episode. One more episode left and I'm excited to see their performances.

can I ask where did you watch it? it isn't in gogoanime yet :|
Dec 21, 2018 6:43 AM

Feb 2010
The scene Touko whisper to Yuu is nice, they adapt this part well!
Dec 21, 2018 8:02 AM
Jan 2018
i doubt the play will be next episode unless they are cutting like 10 chapters
Dec 21, 2018 9:39 AM
Oct 2018
I really hope this has a season 2 or OVA because I doubt they can adapt everything until the play in one episode (and I want to see the rest of the manga adapted)
Dec 21, 2018 9:59 AM

May 2015
I loved those countless telling scenes, by the help of which the anime tried to indicate without Yuu having to say it out loud to the viewer, how deeply in love she was with Nanami by now. There was that scene for example when at the railway crossing Yuu's subjective perception of time was slowing down again just like in the past at the same place because the passing of the train evoked her memory of the first kiss and their later conversation at the river and she, perhaps looking foward to an other kiss or hoping for any sign showing Nanami was remembering the same things at that moment, turned towards her. And there is that moment when her popsicle dripped while their were kissing, melting just like her heart. And her facial expressions showing apparent jealousy of the close relationship between Sayaka and Nananko; her quivering lips and averted eyes when Nanako was telling her again "don't fall in love with me", her blushing in intimate moments in which her sepai would have been the one who blushed weeks before, her willingness to take the initiative in their relationship etc. etc and at last at the station after having had to suppress her feelings for so long she almost shouted out her love.
IshitatesoDec 21, 2018 9:01 PM
Dec 21, 2018 10:28 AM

Apr 2015
This was great!

Was nice to see them all practice the stage play, with Touko really getting into it! (perhaps a bit too much). That scene at the railway crossing was gorgeous.

Really nice bonding in the final moments of the episode between Yuu & Touko. It sure made Yuu change her mind about the ending of the stage play. I wonder if everyone will agree to it!
Dec 21, 2018 12:02 PM
Mar 2015
Good job of showing the issues Yuu has with the current Touko and why she needs to change the play to reflect that change she wants to bring about
Dec 21, 2018 12:08 PM
Jan 2018
Doinked said:
I really hope this has a season 2 or OVA because I doubt they can adapt everything until the play in one episode (and I want to see the rest of the manga adapted)

Considering that S1 is obviously going to end on the council play, it should make for a very easy starting point for a 2nd season. On top of that, the reception doesn't seem to have been negative (I haven't checked for a couple weeks).
Dec 21, 2018 12:10 PM

Apr 2016
There are details that make a difference.
I love when we see TouKo move slightly to the left to be the at the right distance for a lap pillow. More moves, more work for the animators but it helps make the scene feel more real. Also Yuu holding a strand of hair in her fingers. Overall a beautiful sequence in the bedroom. I'm amazed.

Knowing the manga is going on, I wonder what kind of end we'll get next week. I hope for a at least halfway satisfactory one. I'm rooting for Yuu anyway.
Dec 21, 2018 12:40 PM

Nov 2017
WOW.. I think I'm going to rate this show a 10 for the first time ever...!

plz @ me
Dec 21, 2018 1:01 PM
Sep 2018
Pityfool said:
Doinked said:

Considering that S1 is obviously going to end on the council play, it should make for a very easy starting point for a 2nd season. On top of that, the reception doesn't seem to have been negative (I haven't checked for a couple weeks).

We're on chapter 22 right now and the play finishes at 32, so they'll probably end it with chapter 24 - which is a good ending point.
Dec 21, 2018 2:22 PM

Mar 2010
I started this anime on the fence, but I can def say it's been a positive surprise by now! Fingers crossed for the next episode though because unless there's a second season I'm not sure I'll be entirely satisfied.
Dec 21, 2018 3:07 PM

Jun 2014
An amazing episode, it almosmt feel like the prelude to the final.

The part where Yuu and Touko had their confrontation and with Yuu taking action and running was amazing, it was like the cumulation of the whole anime just for this moment, I just loved it.

Next week is the final, I'm gonna miss the anime I wish it gets a second season, it totally deserves it.

5/5
Dec 21, 2018 3:17 PM

Jun 2007
this animay continues to amaze me honestly.... everything is perfect
see you, space cowperson . . .
Dec 21, 2018 4:38 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

I love how this play is written to closely reflect on Nanami herself, it kinda comes of as a little convenient when you generally want things to be subtle until the point you realize it but nevertheless I really liked it.

Yuu is such a sweetie, she genuinely wants to help Nanami regardless of her feelings. <3
The kiss scenes were great.

I hope that this change to the play will help Nanami realize that she doesn't need to be bound by her past and the social image of herself she's created. All she needs is to realize that it's okay to just let loose and do whatever she wants regardless of all the pressure and expectations that are chained to her.

Loved the entire final sequence with Yuu boldly deciding for herself that she wants to make a change in Nanami's life. :)
Dec 21, 2018 7:34 PM

Feb 2016
This anime is a Piece of Art, so precious. The character chemistry between Nanami and Koito is amazing and their development through the series while slow is really big.

Depending on the End, I may have a Quadruple tie for AOTY xD
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Dec 21, 2018 9:01 PM
Mar 2017
This episode felt quite intimate.
Yuu is worried a lot about her Touko senpai.
Yuu feels that Touko is acting strange, especially when she plays her character from the play in a rather overwhelming way, but Sayaka does not want to share what is going on with Touko and in fact Sayaka says she can take care of her.
The training camp ends and Yuu asks Touko to go home together, they walk while they talk about their plans for the summer holidays until they get to the crossing of the trains, that scene was very beautiful, since that place is where Yuu and Touko have a very precious memory in common. At the moment of saying goodbye Yuu invites Touko to her house but Touko does not accept, although she looked a little insecure and very ashamed (I love her face when she is embarrassed), but Yuu insists and reminds her that she still fulfills her part in their relationship, besides that they will not be seen until the beginning of classes, these words make Touko finally accept.
Already in the room of Yuu, Touko is left to be spoiled by her little and adorable kouhai, which leads to a more intimate situation between both girls. Then Touko shares her concerns after she talk with Ichigaya about her sister and how he told her they do not look alike. Yuu asks if is necessary to be like another person and Touko with a very cold look responds to Yuu What reason is there to be herself?, then she recalls Yuu to not fall in love with her, since Touko hates herself and she can´t love someone who likes the things she hates.
Yuu is very worried about Touko, so she asks Koyomi to change the end of the play, after sharing her point of view based on the situation Touko is going through.
Finally Koyomi is convinced by her friend and decides to make the changes and so Yuu can help Touko to recover his course.
There is only one episode left and obviously it will be about the play, but the changes in the script will make some change in Touko? and those changes will help her overcome her identity crisis ?. I also hope that Yuu will be clear with her feelings for Touko and both of them will be happy.
Dec 21, 2018 9:50 PM
Mar 2014
this adaptation is just perfect. so i guess it'll finish at chapter 24, which is GREAT for an ending. i'll keep hoping for a second season because there's already enough material for it and that's what yagakimi deserves
Dec 21, 2018 10:07 PM

Jul 2010
I respect the staff team for taking the time with the anime instead of rushing and trying to adapt the actual play. I had a feeling they wouldn't be able to reach the end of the student council play and was worried that they would skip chapters. I guess it was unnecessary to worry after all. They really are doing it justice.

Even though there's only 1 more episode left, they decided to adapt 1 chapter (chapter 22). A lot of anime original scenes in this episode and I enjoyed all of them. Especially the railway crossing! At this point, we all know Yuu is totally in love with Touko. All the flashbacks makes it really easy for the viewer to piece everything together. It's a good way to show the flow of time they spent together and how everything contributed to Yuu's character development bit by bit. It was also interesting to see them practice the play in the gym. This part was not in the manga so it took me by surprise.

My favourite part of the episode is obviously the bedroom scene... but I really liked the one after where Yuu walks Touko to the station. In the manga, Yuu's thought and speech bubble overlapped with each other so that it somewhat blocked a small portion of her thoughts (literally). That portion blocked is obviously the part where she thought to herself "how dare you say you hate something I ----" which was most likely the word "like" or "love". I thought it was a nice touch in the manga! If you listen carefully to Yuu during that scene, you can hear how the audio also blurs out the word!!! Additionally, I enjoyed the emotion that Yuu expressed in the anime because it had sadness and frustration clearly mixed together. Not only at Touko but also at herself!
Here is the page from the raw manga and fan translation that I'm referring to:

With that said, I guess next episode will cover chapter 23-24! I feel like that's a good spot to end this season. I really really really hope that this anime adaptation comes through and that they are able to make a second season. I haven't seeing it confirmed but I know that Nakatani-sensei and the other staffs are hoping to make it a reality (if the first season does well).

Yagate Kimi ni Naru
Dec 21, 2018 11:03 PM

Oct 2014
Damn, Yuu is becoming thirsty of Nanami's love.

That was a great ending. No lewd kissing this time but both of them lying on top of each in bed is sexy enough for me.

I'm glad it went vanilla. No third wheel or NTR blackmail sh*t.

Hoping for a second two soon. Or maybe I'll read the manga instead.

8/10. I dropped a lot of yuri before but this one is unexpectedly beautiful.
Dec 21, 2018 11:17 PM

Nov 2010
There are a lot of plays in anime, but only a few have some quality to it, sometimes low quality is intended because it is an amateur work, but often it is just that the author doesn't want a play overshadowing the main story.
In Bloom into You that play, as we can already see, is incredible detailed and intriguing from the first on stage acting training alone and if they really push for the play as the ending point of the season we are in for treat (not sure if that play would be a good end point because it would be pretty short for such a massive thing with only 1 episode and it would skip over some stuff, but so far the anime adapted the manga really well, so I'm not that worried).
Dec 22, 2018 12:43 AM

Mar 2017
iSupercell said:
I respect the staff team for taking the time with the anime instead of rushing and trying to adapt the actual play. I had a feeling they wouldn't be able to reach the end of the student council play and was worried that they would skip chapters. I guess it was unnecessary to worry after all. They really are doing it justice.

Even though there's only 1 more episode left, they decided to adapt 1 chapter (chapter 22). A lot of anime original scenes in this episode and I enjoyed all of them. Especially the railway crossing! At this point, we all know Yuu is totally in love with Touko. All the flashbacks makes it really easy for the viewer to piece everything together. It's a good way to show the flow of time they spent together and how everything contributed to Yuu's character development bit by bit. It was also interesting to see them practice the play in the gym. This part was not in the manga so it took me by surprise.

My favourite part of the episode is obviously the bedroom scene... but I really liked the one after where Yuu walks Touko to the station. In the manga, Yuu's thought and speech bubble overlapped with each other so that it somewhat blocked a small portion of her thoughts (literally). That portion blocked is obviously the part where she thought to herself "how dare you say you hate something I ----" which was most likely the word "like" or "love". I thought it was a nice touch in the manga! If you listen carefully to Yuu during that scene, you can hear how the audio also blurs out the word!!! Additionally, I enjoyed the emotion that Yuu expressed in the anime because it had sadness and frustration clearly mixed together. Not only at Touko but also at herself!
Here is the page from the raw manga and fan translation that I'm referring to:

Ooh!! Thanks for pointing that out. I also realized it a bit when I first watched the scene. I believe Yuu should've said something along the line of "sukina mono" but it was blurred to "baka". Haha I like it.

Props to the staff team for knitting a brilliant story line leading up to this.
Dec 22, 2018 2:45 AM

Oct 2007

A well done episode, Yuu now has a goal. To stop Nanami sempai from self hate. I hope she succeed.

Even if they have popsicles, Yuu's room must have been hot like a sauna.. most aggressive scene so far.
Dec 22, 2018 4:14 AM

Oct 2018
This show is just so amazing on so many levels. Other than being such an interesting story of romance, it has this identity search component and a parallell analogous story in the play script, which makes it all so much better acting as a reflection upon the main story.

The more the story progresses, the less I like Touko. And the more I like Yuu. It really is time she succeeds in changing her. Touko obligates Yuu into not showing the feelings she is obviously developing and yet has no qualms about enjoying her intimacy and exert kissu. She pretty much uses Yuu as her prostitute.

This was my favourite ending of any episode so far! I love Yuu's determination, Koyomi's reaction and the way the changed the script, taking into account the perspective of the viewer who only knows the current protagonist :)
Dec 22, 2018 6:04 AM

Feb 2010
Gazz said:

That was a great ending. No lewd kissing this time but both of them lying on top of each in bed is sexy enough for me.

It's still airing, one more episode to go.
Dec 22, 2018 6:16 AM

Apr 2016
Kawaritai said:

The more the story progresses, the less I like Touko. And the more I like Yuu. It really is time she succeeds in changing her.

Same. Touko is almost the antagonist of the story, like the final Boss. The danger comes from her.

If she breaks up after she notices Yuu fell in love, that would be awful. Touko is so messed up in her head that she could do that, or at least, that's the way it's presented. On one hand I have the feeling she is genuinely in love with Yuu, she has her cute moments, like her rivalry with the basket team's captain, it felt genuine too, on the other hand her self-loathing is a threat to their happiness. I don't know if Touko thinks too much or not enough but I just don't want her to break Yuu's heart into pieces.
Dec 22, 2018 6:27 AM

Feb 2014
This show is surprising me in a lot of ways and all in a good way. The similarities of the play's script to the currant situation with Touko and Yuu is genuine.

It also shows just how twisted Touko can get as well. Despite what Ichigaya told her in the previous episode, she doesn't seem to have changed her mind about wanting to become a carbon-copy of her sister and it doesn't seem to worry Sayaka either.

That's why Yuu has been so agitated recently at the both of them, but mostly on Touko. Even when both Yuu and Touko were having that passionate kiss in Yuu's bed, Touko still told Yuu not to love her.

So seeing Yuu making the decision to head to Koyomi's house and ultimately convince her to change the ending of the play's script was a bold, but brilliant move for her to do. With this change, It does give me hope that Yuu will be able to help Touko to stop hating herself and learn to like herself. Only time will tell if that'll work, but I'm really hoping it does. =)
Dec 22, 2018 8:07 AM

Sep 2017
I was worried the last few episodes that they would rush to the play after learning it happens much later on in the manga, but according to comments this ep only adapted 1 chapter! Plus some anime original stuff! I'm so glad because this has been stellar and the one thing that could screw it would be a major pacing increase and butchered ending.

The studio is doing a fantastic job, as did Touko when she was reading those lines. Yeah it was because it was directly related to her own struggle, but man it was powerful.

I have to comment on the bedroom scene and afterword. This episode is really about self acceptance and finding ones identity. I kinda expected Touko to tell Yuu about what happened, but I didn't expect her to admit to Yuu that she doesn't want her to fall in love. And for her reasoning to be that she hates herself and can't love someone that loves what she hates... Damn that's kinda what I had theorized before and extremely unfair to Yuu. Rightfully, Yuu comes to the same conclusion. She thinks it's selfish to rewrite the script, and I guess it is in some sense, but really if it helps Touko accept herself then I don't think Yuu needs to worry about being selfish.
Dec 22, 2018 12:52 PM

Sep 2018
Kawaritai said:
The more the story progresses, the less I like Touko. And the more I like Yuu. It really is time she succeeds in changing her. Touko obligates Yuu into not showing the feelings she is obviously developing and yet has no qualms about enjoying her intimacy and exert kissu. She pretty much uses Yuu as her prostitute.

I'd just like to point out that Yuu has reassured Touko multiple times that she would not fall in love with her. Even in this exact episode when she invited Touko, she promised her again that she neither loves or hates her. So far Touko does not have any reason not to believe her. She thought Yuu was unable to fall in love, and she is regularly told the fact by Yuu. I don't see Touko as some manipulative master that has a plan on how to make Yuu act how she wants, instead she seems more like a broken girl who is afraid she is just one bad day away from ceasing to be loved, and considers it better if no one loves her in the first place. It's obvious to us that that is not a good solution, but insecurities and trauma usually don't make much sense when explained in real life either, despite legitimately holding the power to twist a person's thinking as in the case with Touko.
Dec 22, 2018 3:46 PM

Oct 2018
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
Kawaritai said:

The more the story progresses, the less I like Touko. And the more I like Yuu. It really is time she succeeds in changing her.

Same. Touko is almost the antagonist of the story, like the final Boss. The danger comes from her.

If she breaks up after she notices Yuu fell in love, that would be awful. Touko is so messed up in her head that she could do that, or at least, that's the way it's presented. On one hand I have the feeling she is genuinely in love with Yuu, she has her cute moments, like her rivalry with the basket team's captain, it felt genuine too, on the other hand her self-loathing is a threat to their happiness. I don't know if Touko thinks too much or not enough but I just don't want her to break Yuu's heart into pieces.

Yes, that's true, there are these moments when she gives the impression of showing a more genuine side of herself, like the rivalry or little things like her reaction to the book she bought or Yuu saying her first name. Those moments are so very cute ^^

giraffemangome said:

I'd just like to point out that Yuu has reassured Touko multiple times that she would not fall in love with her. Even in this exact episode when she invited Touko, she promised her again that she neither loves or hates her. So far Touko does not have any reason not to believe her. She thought Yuu was unable to fall in love, and she is regularly told the fact by Yuu. I don't see Touko as some manipulative master that has a plan on how to make Yuu act how she wants, instead she seems more like a broken girl who is afraid she is just one bad day away from ceasing to be loved, and considers it better if no one loves her in the first place. It's obvious to us that that is not a good solution, but insecurities and trauma usually don't make much sense when explained in real life either, despite legitimately holding the power to twist a person's thinking as in the case with Touko.

No, I agree with you and I don't think Touko is deliberately evil either. Her very strange way of dealing with grief is probably a consequence of trauma, but it only gives a reason for her actions, not a justification. While Yuu keeps (reluctantly) reiterating this stuff about not being able to fall in love, it seems to me that there is a lot of coercion and insistence about it from Touko. Something which probably contributes towards Yuu reacting so strongly this episode.

To me this "I love you, but you better not love me back, but still let's make a lot of kisu" does not make her more likable. But it makes for an interesting story for us viewers.
Dec 22, 2018 4:33 PM

Jan 2017
Oh boy, 1 more episode left but I want already a 2nd saison!
Dec 22, 2018 5:25 PM

Sep 2018
Kawaritai said:

To me this "I love you, but you better not love me back, but still let's make a lot of kisu" does not make her more likable. But it makes for an interesting story for us viewers.

Touko seems to know how unfair her desires are, which is why she's so careful as to not having Yuu hate her. She's been trying to hold back on wanting more in the relationship until this episode, when Yuu reassured her and allowed her to do whatever she wanted. Not that I disagree with your general sentiment, but the "let's make a lot of kisu" part seems to fall more on Yuu as time goes on. Granted, it hasn't been that long since episode nine, but from that point onwards Touko has been more and more reluctant with turning to Yuu for comfort. In her monologue last episode, she considered herself a problem that Yuu has to deal with, and tried to avoid bringing her more trouble by pretending that nothing had happened. Anyways, I agree that her actions aren't justified, but it seems that she's been actively trying to avoid becoming a burden to others, which brings me to disagree with your summary on her desire. It's just that for me, as the story goes on, she comes off more as a sympathetic figure than being less likable.

Sorry for another paragraph, just wanted to give my two cents again.
Dec 22, 2018 5:44 PM

May 2015
I feel like they're executing all the Yuu and Touko moments in this adaptation so perfectly well. This penultimate episode was so good. It makes me sad that the next episode will be the finale.

Dec 22, 2018 6:30 PM

Oct 2014
Yangbojian said:
Gazz said:

It's still airing, one more episode to go.

Oh my God, youre right haha.

Looking forward for the last dance I guess.
Dec 22, 2018 7:58 PM

Apr 2016
giraffemangome said:
Not that I disagree with your general sentiment, but the "let's make a lot of kisu" part seems to fall more on Yuu as time goes on. Granted, it hasn't been that long since episode nine, but from that point onwards Touko has been more and more reluctant with turning to Yuu for comfort. In her monologue last episode, she considered herself a problem that Yuu has to deal with, and tried to avoid bringing her more trouble by pretending that nothing had happened. Anyways, I agree that her actions aren't justified, but it seems that she's been actively trying to avoid becoming a burden to others, which brings me to disagree with your summary on her desire. It's just that for me, as the story goes on, she comes off more as a sympathetic figure than being less likable.

It's not as if Touko restrains herself because she fears that Yuu could love her, she fears that Yuu could hate her. And that's the problem, because for us viewers who like Yuu, we know she's actually falling in love and that's supposed to be a No-Go for Touko (because she has a "problem" with herself).

Sure Touko has some good sides and is not evil, but she's not "stable" and so far Yuu avoided the backlash first by lying to herself and then, being finally honest with herself, she smartly still lied to Touko in this episode.

The "good thing" we could see in this episode, Touko is so blind and sure she is worthless, that she can't see or believe Yuu already fell in love with her, and Yuu is so sensitive and clever that she knows she must keep on with the lie ... for now.

Good writing there, but as I said, the tension or the insecurity I feel as a viewer comes from Touko because she is the problem but ... that is what the mangaka aimed for, obviously.
Dec 22, 2018 8:15 PM

Sep 2018
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:

Good writing there, but as I said, the tension or the insecurity I feel as a viewer comes from Touko because she is the problem but ... that is what the mangaka aimed for, obviously.

I'm not saying that she's not the source for the conflicts and tension, I fully agree with that point, I'm just a bit bothered when Touko become somewhat disliked or even hated just because she is the source of tension, and it happens more than you'd expect. That is most likely not the case for the original comment I'm replying to, but I was trying to point out why I don't really like her less despite everything that happens.
giraffemangomeDec 23, 2018 12:33 AM
Dec 22, 2018 8:53 PM
Dec 2015
ugh this is so underrated.. is it bc people write it off as yuri or whatever?? anyway this episode was so fucking good
Dec 23, 2018 12:22 AM
Apr 2015
Doinked said:

it's very typical for these 12 ep anime to only get 1 season where they squeeze stuff into the last episode making it feel incomplete.
Saiyan_Prince said:
I've never cheated on someone before, but I've been cheated on. And let me tell you, it hurts like a bitch. If you don't want to be with someone, please just go ahead and end it before you even think about looking for that someone else. Don't wait and find that person in order to line it up first and then just move from one relationship to the next without even pausing. I honestly don't understand how people can be heartless enough to cheat on someone.
Dec 23, 2018 6:34 AM
Sep 2018
yasu said:
Doinked said:

it's very typical for these 12 ep anime to only get 1 season where they squeeze stuff into the last episode making it feel incomplete.
The mangaka said in an interview that they're not going to brush it and the directors a fan of the manga. They've even been adding things and including extras, so I doubt they'd rush it.
Dec 23, 2018 11:57 AM

Mar 2017
So Touko was distancing herself from Yuu because she didn't want to depend on Yuu too much and make Yuu hate her.
Now it's obvious that Yuu also likes Touko. She even took the initiative to change the ending of that drama. I wonder how the ending of that drama is going to be.
I'm loving this show too much.
Dec 23, 2018 12:33 PM

Nov 2017
It's basically Scum's Wish now. Ugh.

Why does this chick have to hate herself? It's basically the story of how Touko couldn't deal with her sister's death in a healthy way and the Yuri component is a side-extra.

At first I was interested in a romance, now I realize this lady has real problems that are really personal and run deep.

Amazing, Yuu can't lover her, and Sayaka is the one who really cares about her and looks after her, but she's too childish to say how she feels. So she's just a barely noticed friend even though she knows everything about her.

Quite a twist, I didn't see this part of the story coming at all.

Still waiting for the next chapter of manga to reveal...
This lady seems doomed to a spell of disaster. Is there hope or redemption waiting for her?

How are they going to change the end of the play? Interesting. I hope she can make a choice that doesn't leave Yuu out of it.
DarkInsomnia57Dec 24, 2018 12:50 PM
Dec 23, 2018 1:12 PM

Sep 2018
If they pull of a good ending or a good base for a sequel this will be one of the best this season
Dec 23, 2018 2:05 PM

Feb 2007
A lot of additional content this time, and it worked perfectly. Quite a nice surprise there.
Dec 23, 2018 5:24 PM

May 2017
Considering the anime is almost caught up to manga, I don't think we'll ever see a season 2.
Dec 23, 2018 8:45 PM

Jul 2010
smoledman said:
Considering the anime is almost caught up to manga, I don't think we'll ever see a season 2.

Oh, actually the author mentioned that the manga is going into its final "arc". It's getting closer to the end. The upcoming chapter 37 will be the start of the new "arc". So as long as the anime is well received, I wouldn't be surprised that they make a second season. Nakatani-sensei mentioned on twitter how a second season can nicely wrap up the full story! At the rate they are going without rushing anything, I feel like they are all just sitting on that hope for another season as well. lol

Yagate Kimi ni Naru
Dec 23, 2018 8:57 PM

May 2017
I hope so! I want Yuu to finally fall in love!
Dec 24, 2018 1:14 AM

Jun 2008
smoledman said:

Not really. This episode just finished Ch 22 and the manga is on Ch 36. The anime isn't even going to catch up to where the western publication of the manga is at (ch 28).
Dec 24, 2018 2:35 AM
Jan 2018
smoledman said:

It's no way close to catching up with the manga
Dec 24, 2018 4:08 AM
Sep 2018
DarkInsomnia57 said:
It's basically Scum's Wish now. Ugh.

Why does this chick have to hate herself? It's basically the story of how Touko couldn't deal with her sister's death in a healthy way and the Yuri component is a side-extra.

At first I was interested in a romance, now I realize this lady has real problems that are really personal and run deep.

Amazing, Yuu can't lover her, and Sayaka is the one who really cares about her and looks after her, but she's too childish to say how she feels. So she's just a barely noticed friend even though she knows everything about her.

Quite a twist, I didn't see this part of the story coming at all.

Still waiting for the next chapter of manga to reveal... spoiler***whether Yuu and her can actually be together or the relationship is broken forever. This lady seems doomed to a spell of disaster. Is there hope or redemption waiting for her?

How are they going to change the end of the play? Interesting. I hope she can make a choice that doesn't leave Yuu out of it.
You haven't tagged that spoiler properly.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2018

199 by Worsethansoap »»
Mar 24, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2018

246 by rieeya »»
Feb 28, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2018

89 by CeliaOffcial »»
Jan 22, 3:05 AM

» anime or manga

kotosugu - Oct 12, 2023

17 by Atsunome »»
Jan 10, 8:02 PM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2018

111 by Kimsowon2000 »»
Jan 1, 10:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.