Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 7, 2018 9:43 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The bunny girl outfit is back! It's been awhile :o

About time they finally resolved the story between Sakuta and Tomoe though. I mean, she seems both happy and sad about it.
Can't wait to see more development on Mai too.
Nov 7, 2018 10:53 AM

Apr 2010
So Koga's arc comes to an end and it seems the new arc has already started with the girl towards the end.
It was sad to see koga rejected but it seems she gained some new confidence from it.

And we had more Mai this episode.
Nov 7, 2018 11:19 AM
Nov 2017
Splendid, I really do love the way this franchise is headed
It indeed got serious for a brief moment in previous episodes I thought Mai might likely misunderstand what went down in the empty class with koga and sakuta but I got to believe that she did put her trust not to believe he had any ulterior motives or something but I did like the way he responded to her request
More importantly, Mai and sakuta are now in a position we want them, they got to share each others feelings but this is just going better than I expect .
I hope this get right with our kunimi, I don't mind it but I think futaba has something for him
judex__Nov 7, 2018 12:03 PM
Nov 7, 2018 11:27 AM

Aug 2018
Yet another satisfying episode from the season's best series. Happy that Koga got her conclusion and found her new friend group.

Is it weird that when I watch this show I feel like I'm just spending time with people I'm friends with in real life? Each episode is a new opportunity to just "hang out."
Set SCE to AUX
Nov 7, 2018 11:31 AM
Sep 2014
OMG I couldn't be happier now that Koga's arch is done. I'm sorry, but I dislike her so much lol I couldn't stand her. I understand where her issues come from, but I still couldn't empathize with her. It was all too childish for me. This last episode was even more unbearable with her once again lying and delaying everything -0- I'm glad she AT LEAST learnt the lesson at the end.

I was surprised by it all being a simulation tho. I wasn't expecting that, but I didn't quite got if the fake dating part still happened (it wouldn't make sense, but it was shown when Sakuta summarized the 3 months that we saw, so I'm a bit confused about that.)

Now I really hope that none of the next girls fall for Sakuta too bc that would be repetitive and annoying. Looking forward to more Mai and Sakuta ♡
Nov 7, 2018 11:31 AM

Apr 2015
And there we have it. Sakuta & Mai are officially dating both confessed their feelings for each other and people can finally stop being worried that this somehow devolves into harem shenanigans with each arc featuring another girl as the love interests, cause it's anything but that.

Once again, amazing adaptation from the novels. I'm thoroughly satisfied.
Nov 7, 2018 11:35 AM

Aug 2018
MayInu said:
Now I really hope that none of the next girls fall for Sakuta too bc that would be repetitive and annoying. Looking forward to more Mai and Sakuta ♡

I think Futaba is next up? Her asking to kick Sakuta in the butt near the end might be her way of trying to get him involved in her own crisis vis-a-vis Kunimi. Futaba's definitely not interested in Sakuta, so it won't go the standard unrequited love route, as least as far as they're concerned.
Set SCE to AUX
Nov 7, 2018 11:36 AM
Jan 2018
Fappa said:
And there we have it. Sakuta & Mai are officially dating both confessed their feelings for each other and people can finally stop being worried that this somehow devolves into harem shenanigans with each arc featuring another girl as the love interests, cause it's anything but that.

6 episodes in and people still need to be told this fact , is it cat girl next or futaba
Nov 7, 2018 11:43 AM
Jul 2018
Spannerhead said:

I think Futaba is next up? Her asking to kick Sakuta in the butt near the end might be her way of trying to get him involved in her own crisis vis-a-vis Kunimi. Futaba's definitely not interested in Sakuta, so it won't go the standard unrequited love route, as least as far as they're concerned.

It's a joke. Makinohara is definitely next since the epilogue introduces her, and Futaba as usual is your go-to person to spiel about some pseudoscience.
Nov 7, 2018 11:43 AM
Nov 2017
Fappa said:

TBH he's probably the only MC who could handle a herm bc he's not a ridiculous pervert or a P***Y, so he could vibe with all the girls hes helped all at once if need be lol.
So now we get Shouko arc who is aparantly a girl with the same name as his 1st GF so i'm interested in seeing how this will be presented. Also im a little sad Sakuta didn't for once think taking the cat in and letting his imouto play with it with the intent to let Shouko adopt it wouldn't hurt her feelings bc of her emotional state.
Nov 7, 2018 11:44 AM

Jun 2013
Mai x Sakuta are the best couple this season. I am very happy when Mai still keeps her main role in series =))
Nov 7, 2018 11:46 AM

Aug 2018
collegedebt said:
It's a joke. Makinohara is definitely next since the epilogue introduces her, and Futaba as usual is your go-to person to spiel about some pseudoscience.

I don't think so. The show's arcs overlap a little bit (Koga was introduced in Ep.2, in the middle of Mai's arc, for example). Also Futaba is next in the LN series, and she did the ending voiceover. Plus the conversation with Kunimi on the train.
Set SCE to AUX
Nov 7, 2018 11:55 AM

Oct 2018
Poor Koga, I adore her too lol.

i'm a worm
Nov 7, 2018 11:56 AM
Jul 2018
Spannerhead said:

I don't think so. The show's arcs overlap a little bit (Koga was introduced in Ep.2, in the middle of Mai's arc, for example). Also Futaba is next in the LN series, and she did the ending voiceover. Plus the conversation with Kunimi on the train.

The ending monologues don't really follow the same suggestive format, i.e. ep 2, 4 where Kunimi and Futaba were the ones saying it but the focus of the next episode isn't on them. It wouldn't make sense for Makinohara to say it since that wouldn't follow plot chronology, and this episode's epilogue is the first time she gets introduced as a significant component to the story. Maybe there's a continuation to Futaba's ongoing predicament but it wouldn't make sense to introduce Makinohara and make the next episode primarily focused on Futaba.
Nov 7, 2018 12:00 PM

Jan 2018
Things with Koga are done she seems little sad but she is spending less time with the smartphone has new friends and gained confidence

Mai is back and we have the bunny outfit and their relationship tight

New girl appears for the next three episodes please let there be more Mai time
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Koga's arc finally comes to an end. While I understand her predicament, I never really warmed up to her as a character. I'm glad she grew up so much in her time loop with Sakuta though, good for her.

Finally Sakuta and Mai are a couple. Love those 2. And now we get an arc with cat girl (does she have the same name as Sakuta's former crush?) I really hope we get an arc with brainy girl and her unrequited love for Sakuta's buddy.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 2018
I just can't help but think about the fact Mai left her bunny suit with Sakuta this entire time.
Nov 7, 2018 12:06 PM
Jan 2018
SeaVee said:
I just can't help but think about the fact Mai left her bunny suit with Sakuta this entire time.

well she did give it to him in early episodes
Nov 7, 2018 12:08 PM

Sep 2017
Koga is so fucking annoying
Nov 7, 2018 12:17 PM
Jul 2018
Predictable, but well made predictable?!
So, we all knew this was going to happen, one way or the other. In the previous episode we had seen clearly Kouga had developed real feelings for Sakuta, and this episode was nothing but the consequence of such unrequited feelings.
This said, I think they laid out the episode quite well, and the twist at the ending was a very nice touch. All in all, Kouga is a semi interesting character, very childish and immature, but what can we expect from a girl her age. That's exactly how she was meant to be portrayed.
To conclude, I guess a bunch of people, me included, got all relieved seeing things between Mai and Sakuta going well, even better than before, I find.

ps:
gosh she looks cute in that outfit :p
On a side note, I hope all the girl's problems aren't love related from now on.
Nov 7, 2018 12:20 PM
Aug 2018
I'm glad that my prediction was right to the point. Koga's learnt now the new way to live her life and has grown up a lot. Finally Sakuta and Mai have started dating which is a good news .
The thing I am intrigued about is Sakuta's expression after hearing the girl in the end say that her name is Makinohara. The series as usual gave a great episode . I think this anime is going to get way more complicated than we think it will. I wish the next arc sure to be a great one.
Looking forward to see the next episode next week!
Overall - 8/10
Nov 7, 2018 12:22 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting episode. Its nice that both Sakuta and Mai are thinking of the future. But to think that Mai would tutor him in that bunny outfit though. Hmm Koga looks cute in that swimsuit. The beach trip sure looked fun. If anything the loop allowed the two to explore new locations. Hmm so the reason for the loop is Tomoe's denial of her feelings then. But in the end it was nice to see Koga's confession end the time loop. Being able to read the future was pretty interesting. Looks like a new girl appears next ep.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2018 12:24 PM
Nov 2017
collegedebt said:
Spannerhead said:

Futaba is next . The makinohara isn’t until the movie I believe .
Nov 7, 2018 12:26 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
It was predictable which drained all the fun for me. 3/5 Endless 8 was better.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Nov 7, 2018 12:28 PM

Jul 2012
Your imouto will never wake you up with a smile like this. Hard to live...

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2018 12:32 PM
Jul 2018
MonkeyDJasper said:

Not that I am disagreeing this, I don't know the novel progression, but if that's the case wouldn't it be awkward to have two ongoing major stories to go in tandem with the other?
Nov 7, 2018 12:33 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Did not expect time to be reset all the way to the start of this arc like that lol but the way everything was settled and then re-enacted up to summer break was very nice (Dat kiss on the cheek :'') lol)

But BRUHHHHH I did not expect the next arc to involve the girl that Sakuta was crushing on in the past O_O
Nov 7, 2018 12:34 PM

Oct 2015
I really like how well executed every arc of this show is. Really looking forward to the next arc and hopefully we don't get any bs melodrama with the makinohara girl and mai
Nov 7, 2018 12:43 PM

Mar 2016
this episode really hit home for me because as humans, especially during the adolescent age, we tend to be dishonest to others and even ourselves when it comes to how we truly feel. I mean, maybe I'm interpreting that wrong, but I'm just saying this based off of personal experience and past observations back in high school.
Nov 7, 2018 12:43 PM

Nov 2016
Are there still people out there who don't consider this as a harem yet ?

Anyways, the arc didn't start that good for me, but managed to get me really invested towards the end and the conclusion was satisfying, could've been even better when Sakuta had taken Tomoe into his arms, it's better than letting her cry on his own. That would be being nice to her again, but personally I think it should be done in such a situation.

Nevertheless still a great episode and I'm glad that she can move on.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 7, 2018 12:47 PM

Jan 2017
MonkeyDJasper said:
collegedebt said:

I believe even the name of the movie is the same as the LN volume with Makinohara as the focus, plus there shouldn't be any skipping around since it's confirmed LN 6 and 7 are going to be adapted in the movie.
Nov 7, 2018 12:47 PM
Jan 2015
collegedebt said:
MonkeyDJasper said:

Not that I am disagreeing this, I don't know the novel progression, but if that's the case wouldn't it be awkward to have two ongoing major stories to go in tandem with the other?
Her arc is vol 6 and 7 from what I've read, and the movie is adapting those two volumes. So yeah, its Futaba's arc next.
My Queens

Nov 7, 2018 12:49 PM
Jul 2016
Shadzzo said:

On the bright side, your imouto probably isn't a hikki that cuts herself on invisible edge.
Nov 7, 2018 12:49 PM

Dec 2017
fucking hell, sakuta, it was his fault with this kind of "friendly" treatment to begin with. nevertheless, it was interesting this whole situation was a simulation, lol. wasn't expecting the loop to go further than a couple of days back

btw futaba with her scientific bullshit is getting annoying af
Nov 7, 2018 12:51 PM

Jul 2012
Mouloxas said:
Shadzzo said:

On the bright side, your imouto probably isn't a hikki that cuts herself on invisible edge.

I wish i had one my dude︵‿︵(´ ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ `)︵‿︵
Nov 7, 2018 12:58 PM

Nov 2014
I was surprised they went back in time (or w/e) so far in the end. But why did Mai still teach him in bunny girl costume if this time she didn't feel any pressure from Koga?
Btw. I wonder how he did on this test this time lol

And wow, arc just ended and I'm already hyped for next one. It should be interesting.
Nov 7, 2018 1:04 PM
Mar 2016
wait wut??
next arc? 1st crush who never exist????
i think makinohara shouko will get spot at movie
but they do before movie? so what arc will movie do?
dont say Imouto Arc??

lul, Futaba want kicking butt each other
i think she also want to be laplace demon for Kunimi
NdanHMNov 7, 2018 1:11 PM
Nov 7, 2018 1:11 PM

Sep 2014
F F F F ... Mai-san all the way... really love how cute she blushes and her relationship with Sakuta. Best romance I've ever watched lol.

Maybe I'll wait for shouko's arc to end before watching this anime again. I hate cliffhangers haha.
Nov 7, 2018 1:13 PM

Dec 2016
It's very annoying when a time itself repeats again and again... don't like it one bit, but I guess I will get more of it till the end of the season X_x ...or not?

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Nov 7, 2018 1:14 PM
Sep 2011
FMmatron said:
Are there still people out there who don't consider this as a harem yet ?

Anyways, the arc didn't start that good for me, but managed to get me really invested towards the end and the conclusion was satisfying, could've been even better when Sakuta had taken Tomoe into his arms, it's better than letting her cry on his own. That would be being nice to her again, but personally I think it should be done in such a situation.

Nevertheless still a great episode and I'm glad that she can move on.

I don't consider this a harem. Koga got rejected. She's not chasing Sakuta romantically after this.
Nov 7, 2018 1:15 PM

Nov 2009
Very predictable episode except for the fact that the actual loop didn't actually end when the first time it seemed to end, that was a nice twist. Futaba asking for an experiment was fun. Also, Koga is cute and so is the imouto.

I didn't expect one more heroine to pop up for the next arc... sigh, as if this wasn't haremy enough...
GildeshNov 7, 2018 1:23 PM
Nov 7, 2018 1:19 PM

Nov 2009
evilcorn said:

I don't consider this a harem. Koga got rejected. She's not chasing Sakuta romantically after this.

The setting is one highschool guy with 5 bishoujo that like him (or probably will) in one way or another. It's a harem if I've ever seen one. The mc heroically rejecting any other girls and sticking with the first heroine doesn't make it less of a harem.
GildeshNov 7, 2018 1:37 PM
Nov 7, 2018 1:20 PM
Nov 2018
does futaba fall in love with sakuta after her arc end?
Nov 7, 2018 1:28 PM

Dec 2015
Wasn't really as good as other episodes. But it was still ok
Nov 7, 2018 1:42 PM
Jan 2018
Kingsxxx said:
does futaba fall in love with sakuta after her arc end?

Doubtful she's in love with that other dude and you can't just switch
Nov 7, 2018 1:43 PM

Apr 2012
FMmatron said:
...the conclusion was satisfying, could've been even better when Sakuta had taken Tomoe into his arms, it's better than letting her cry on his own. That would be being nice to her again, but personally I think it should be done in such a situation.
I disagree, the one thing you can never do for a person desperately trying to win you over is to give them the wrong impression that she has a chance by being that close and intimate with a hug. For once I applaud Sakuta from not playing into the harem garbage troupe of not being indecisive and weak. Harem MCs are the worst characters ever written.

Gildesh said:
evilcorn said:

The setting is one highschool guy with 5 bishoujo that like him (or probably will) in one way or another. It's a harem if I've ever seen one. The mc heroically rejecting any other girls and sticking with the first heroine doesn't make it less of a harem.
Less of a harem? Are you serious?
I've seen a lot of harems before and if there's one element it has that is constant to every genre is that the girl has a chance (even remotely) with the main guy. Like I stated earlier to the other poster: The protagonist isn't weak nor is he indecisive, as a matter of fact he's the complete opposite which a harem genre MC needs to sustain multiple girls wanting that chance to win the main guy. Sukata maybe attracting girls indirectly outside of his relationship with Mai but he does't waver from his already made choice and DOES NOT string along the side characters. He's inadvertantly building friendships while fixing their issues.
Janethan23Nov 7, 2018 2:15 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Nov 7, 2018 1:46 PM

May 2009
This was a good episode~ Overall enjoyable series. Looking forward to the new arcs.
Nov 7, 2018 1:49 PM
Apr 2018
Every single damn episode amazes me. I fucking love this series, 10/10 from me this far.
Nov 7, 2018 1:52 PM

Jun 2012
I..don't know what to think about Koga, on one hand, she admit she sholdnt fall in love with Sakuta, but still, she was willing to trap him in "Endless Eight" cycle for as long as it is necessary tfor him to start loving her too, that's possesive type im not huge fan of. Also..why exactly time reset back to 27th June to do it all over again. What changed exactly?
Nov 7, 2018 1:54 PM

Nov 2016
Janethan23 said:
FMmatron said:
...the conclusion was satisfying, could've been even better when Sakuta had taken Tomoe into his arms, it's better than letting her cry on his own. That would be being nice to her again, but personally I think it should be done in such a situation.
I disagree, the one thing you can never do for a person desperately trying to win you over is to give them the wrong impression that she has a chance by being that close and intimate with a hug. For once I applaud Sakuta from not playing into the harem garbage troupe of not being indecisive and weak. Harem MCs are the worst characters ever written.

It's just a hug, it's not about being intimate in that case, but rather to ease the emotional pain.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2018

228 by Mythia »»
Yesterday, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

518 by weka »»
Apr 21, 4:56 AM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2018

276 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 24, 5:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.