Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 26, 2018 1:09 PM

Sep 2017
That's 2 arcs so far that didn't feel either rushed or dragged out, also it was somehow possible to have a couple of episodes focused on Tomoe without losing the sense that Mai is the other MC

Also I'm really appreciating that Mai is so rational about things, clearly a bit naive in some ways and has no intention of making things too easy for Sakuta, but it's quite refreshing to have a female lead that not aggressive, unreasonable and constantly overreacting to everything, but also not to keen and a pushover. I do like drama, but not the unnecessary kind that exists for the sake of stretching out a story, and misunderstandings are the most common device for that. So I'm very pleased with the way things have been moved along to this point
Nov 27, 2018 2:37 AM

Jul 2009
When Sakuta screamed "I'm a virgin!" I'm just like lolwut lol. Guy's a cool protagonist without trying too hard to be apathetic, so I respect that. I also like how Mai's so chill in letting Sakuta go on a date with Koga.

I think this was the first episode that didn't deal with any supernatural hijinks, which was why it felt somewhat different from the rest. Not a bad thing at all though; in fact, this was one of my favorite episodes so far.
Nov 29, 2018 4:18 PM

May 2018
Shadzzo said:
This is the face of God

lol, this face is awesome.
"No matter where you go, everyone's connected." Iwakura, Lain.

Dec 2, 2018 10:27 AM

Dec 2014
Sakuta is such a refreshing MC

So cheeky

I want to see him and 8man to have a convo

Also been in my mind for a while but these girls are making it way too easy for Sakuta sometimes. They get flustered way too easily, even for Mai sometimes
LeMastaDec 2, 2018 10:31 AM
Dec 7, 2018 8:12 AM

Sep 2017
first time i hear "i'm a virgin!" in anime and it's not meant to be a joke. this is great. if this keeps up i'm giving it a 10.
Dec 7, 2018 1:09 PM
Mar 2018
WHAT IS SHE GOING TO DO TO MAI
Dec 13, 2018 10:30 AM

May 2015
He should use stick with poo. Ultimate weapon.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 19, 2018 11:40 PM
Jul 2012
I use to hate anime and thought this was rip off melancholy Haruhi and Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! due to too many similarities in a way it is not bad at all. The main character reminds of Kon from Haruhi and mai remind me of Haruhi a bit.
nepu nepu
Dec 25, 2018 11:46 PM

Jul 2013
The way this whole school is becoming a giant wave and no one's going against it is ridiculous and utterly unrealistic. But whatever I'm not here for realism, I'm here to have fun and I am. I relate so much to Koga and Sakuta.
Dec 28, 2018 4:55 AM

Dec 2018
first 4 min are BDSM
Jan 1, 2019 6:43 PM

May 2013
Mai-chan knows. Actually, any girl who has a good bf should be able to tell that another girl could just as easily fall for him too lol

Tomoe can't compete tho. She should give up and stay in the "best friend zone" lol.

Kunimi should get rid of his crazy ass redhead gf and date the lab girl instead. She's so much sweeter and smarter and NOT a psycho :P
Jan 3, 2019 5:45 AM

Jan 2015
The scene where he embarassed that Maesawa I felt so satisfied lol.
Nice episode but the previous arc was better.
Jan 6, 2019 11:46 PM

Jan 2017
Thought the endless time cycle would continue more than just episode 3, but character development was the substitute for episode 4 and 5 which is great.
Jan 11, 2019 12:35 PM

May 2012
Get Rekt! Best attack ever :p Really lovely but yea well Mai-chan was right :p looking forwards to see what will happen next with all these girls :p
Jan 20, 2019 4:11 PM

Sep 2011
I'm annoyed at how every single student in their school is a douche in some shape or form. I guess it's the usual stuff though, believing every rumor they hear, and all friendships are superficial at best.
Seems like the arc and potentially even the loop thing still have more to go.
Feb 2, 2019 9:49 AM

Mar 2016
LOL, Mai should've just accepted that almost bare naked hug! Either way, her reaction was still cute!

And so for the whole term, Sakuta is dating with Koga. I just like him even more when despite being calm and almost rarely having a distinct expression, he's constantly reminding Koga of the butt kick incident and kept making jokes about it, these are genuinely hilarious! Of course, it's even better when Koga herself responded in a cute manner!

Kamisato is just annoying with her bitch ass tsundere personality, but my boi Sakuta always got a roast to deliver to anyone including her.

What is it about rumours in this school? Something happened and rumours of it spread like wildfire! And this time a rumour about Koga...
I'm glad that Sakuta directly confronted that basketball guy. The whole 'bully-beatdown' scene was goddamn satisfying and especially that shit-smelling-kick to the guy's face. Topped off with him shouting at the guy debunking his rumour about Koga. Satisfying indeed... They ain't really dating, but they do care about each other.

Ooof, is Koga jealous of Mai in the end there???

EDIT: Damn Mai was in the station!
ShadowkillZFeb 2, 2019 9:53 AM
Feb 7, 2019 5:33 PM

Oct 2012
So in the end, she's realy the demon, albeit unknowingly. I bet one wish that she would change her places with Mai next to him brings them into lot of mess the next time. Whole situation is hardly over and her bitchy and possesive side is yet to be revealed. Funny thing because she only got interested in him after that confession (aka it's always the same - a man is more desirable by other women when he was seen with antoher woman before).

She will probably try to steal him now, but knowing him, that's not gonna happened. In the end, Tomoe would probably be the one who rewinds everything back, erasing this big case of lie. It's true that good friends are hard to find but the flag was already there and I really hope she ditches her fake Line friends and goes with Yoneyama who fits her a lot more. One true friend is more that ten false ones.

Meanwhile Futaba is getting flustered and those were some great scenes! But if I was Kunimi I would thought they are very close instead. Although there are too many women around him right now so the situation gets more and more complicated.
May 4, 2019 9:07 AM

Feb 2019
This show is the show that keeps on giving. I definitely liked this better than the last episode (not in terms of quality, this show's pretty consistent).

How Mai handled the situation is... admirable. I mean, most people would NOT have handled it that way. She's really mature or she's abnormal. Either way, I like it. Though I still don't much like this concept of fake dating. But her banter with Sakuta is still top-notch as ever, I find myself waiting for them to interact. Also, she's so lovely with Kaede. Really love seeing them interact and get closer!

Sakuta is pretty dang awesome. I'm not sure how he manages to not develop feelings beyond mere friendship for Koga after spending time like that. I mean, I believe most guys would have at least some romantic feelings. Also, awesome fight. He owned it. Really used his brains while his opponent used only his brawn. That was bloody awesome. And Sakuta is a really good guy.

I'm charmed by Koga. I still think this whole fake dating thing is bad, but she's quite charming too. I'm getting vibes that she's really developing romantic feelings for Sakuta. Especially that ending scene, I think that probably gives the whole thing away. Really interested to see how it all develops. At this point, I'm already taken by her. I hope everyone gets peace by the end of this arc. I want her to be happy, but I don't want her to interfere with Sakuta and Mai.

Gave a 4 not because of quality, but because I just felt somewhat sad and apprehensive about the current situation.
Jun 19, 2019 3:00 AM

Mar 2015
Lmao when the bully gets bullied
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 6, 2019 7:42 PM
Sep 2016
Sakuta actually winning that fight was cool and refreshing. Didn't even last, and the fight ended with words instead of fists. Wish more high school protagonists were like him.
Jul 20, 2019 6:40 PM
Jul 2018
Best episode yet (not a very high bar, though). Sakuta standing up to that punk was great. Tomoe is a far better girl than Mai, I'm sorry but I gotta be honest. I would totally go for her. Though... if I had already gotten close to Mai, I'd probably settle with her anyway. Since she's not bad either, I guess.
Oct 4, 2019 11:52 AM
Sep 2018
não to acreditando que ele vai esquecer a Mai desse jeito affs
ta me lembrando school days esse negócio
Mas a Mai é incrível e de toda forma não precisa nem um pouco dele
Nov 10, 2019 4:17 PM

Sep 2013
Fappa said:
I really hope this episode helps people finally ease up and stop being afraid that this show drifts into some rather unpleasant territory for anyone who is a fan of Sakuta x Mai.

After watching a lot of romance anime that have multiple love interests it honestly made me feel sad thinking the author was gona harem it up. Love the level headedness from the writing.
Nov 29, 2019 2:43 PM

Nov 2016
Really digging this anime, the MC is admirable, he's even funny always being bold, and saying what he thinks making the situation more hilarious to watch. Koga is also how many people think in highschool, about fitting, loneliness and all that but Sakuta is the contrary he would be happy with just one person that would be by his side if all the world turns against him, even when Koga asked him how to repay her debt, he just said that a friend will be enough, he's not a pervert for mel, but more of he like to saying her mind out but without actually doing something that would disturb the other side, he just express himself, while being hilarious. And this way of life is helping Koga to grow as character too, while being jealous of Mai tho. The MC is someone that I would like to be friends with. The story and the show, really digging it, the first 3 episodes were superb too, I was scared for the next ones, but it didn't turn me off.
Feb 11, 2020 11:18 AM

Aug 2018
By the way, I like this point of thinking by Koga.. That it's not loneliness what she fears, if she'd lose everyone, but rather feeling of embarrassment or something like this.. I also as well don't really care that much about people around anyway.. But you also don't want negative remarks and everything, if you're just being by yourself and minding your own business, right?.. At least I don't like them, society just pressures into relating.. Also by pushing way of thinking that you must feel lonely, if you're alone, lol.. ;p
So I really like Koga just for this point.. If she indeed thinks about things like this.. Though, she also likes messaging and stuff, but it still doesn't mean that she really wants to relate with others that much.. But I won't really expect for her to go this route anyway, she's a bit too bubbly and stuff for being this type of person, it seems.. Who knows, though, will see, but won't really expect anything.. Because really she more said, what she'd feel if she wouldn't have someone.. Not what she feels when she's with someone.. ;p
Em.. I'm not too sure about Sakuta's point about sad feelings of change being not necessary.. It's an interesting point, though.. But still again a bit rude and very one sided opinion, I'd say.. Well, I guess, it's second time he just speaks like this, it's both his charm and negative side, I'd say.. Charm in that he's just expressing his opinion, really, he can say whatever he wants.. And in him doing so, maybe sometimes person will hear some new opinion from him, or hear a confident one, which she'll maybe follow.. But in the end, does it really work like that?.. In the end, if it's not anime, many people would just get offended with him teaching how to live, pretty much.. Partially being like those people, who would make negative remarks about you being alone, calling you lonely, when there are dozens of other interpretations, but you just have to go and antagonize it in this way, huh?.. In the end, though, I guess it's alright.. As long as other people around don't get too pissed at him at that.. Though, Mai initially got like so, and even didn't meet Sakuta for couple of weeks after that, only showing later thanks to getting hungry.. So his nosy way of telling people how to live and most importantly how to feel - it won't really work every time.. Not like there is any universal way how to deal with things, though, so in the end it's alright as long as it makes out alright.. No need to change something what is not broken.. ;p
Sakuta is having quite many talks with Futaba.. They are good friends, and could be nice couple as well perhaps..
Well.. I guess, Kago's wanting to be part of society is pretty understandable.. She was living long time not in the city.. Her past photo made Sakuta say that she looked like from rural place or something.. So it's understandable why she could be even more concerned about creating social image.. I guess, I like her internal problem more than Mai's.. Mai's is something like dealing with mother's betrayal, mother using her.. Which is also a pretty important problem, just that I relate less to it, I wasn't really exploited that much by anyone, maybe here and there by some minor things.. Also I don't really feel how Mai's problem was resolved.. Creating social image is much closer topic to me personally.. Again Sakuta, though, doesn't really take any stimulating stance or something, just being ironic on that, or saying that you're happy with your image in the end, right?.. It's both not really how it works.. In the end, Kago's problem isn't magically resolved like Mai's was, which felt a bit dishonest and unbelievable.. In case of Kago she still remains creating social image.. I like this outcome so far more, with how it's not just magically resolved, yeah..
Sakuta's and Kago's relationship works as well, I think.. Only have some worries, if Kago probably would want something more with Sakuta.. Well, no wonders, when he dealt so manly with that rumor spreading basketball player.. Even I'd want such protector probably, if I'd be a girl in Kago's place, lol.. Well, let's see, what's next.. What will Kago want in the end, I wonder..
Feb 18, 2020 7:34 PM

Jun 2009
jesus christ kill me irl why is this MC such a cringelord
Mar 30, 2020 12:56 PM

Mar 2019
Sakuta seems like a good person who likes helping others even if his own relationships are at risk
May 19, 2020 3:25 PM

Aug 2013
So sportsman just was punched in a leg and he just lost all aggression instantly and his two friends did nothing? Well, if he was alone and was kicked in balls then yes, it could be pretty realistic. The problem with this anime is it's not bother about mystical part of events and also just ignore simple sanity in typical events.
Aug 20, 2020 5:24 PM
Aug 2020
i wanna be best friends with sakuta he's just so cool man!
Sep 8, 2020 6:42 AM

Jul 2015
Kunimi's girlfriend really is one jealous bitch, I hope Futaba ends up with Kunimi at the end. Although Sakuta's attacks were dirty (literally) and him proclaiming to still be a virgin with confidence would normally be seen as awkward, he really was one hell of a savage madlad in that situation.

Nov 11, 2020 7:32 AM

Apr 2013
Okay Sakuta, listen closley. Don't fuck this up. I like you so far as a protagonist, especially after that scene at the train station. But you did not call Mai when you should've and you'll get an earful for that, and rightfully so. Please just do not fall for that other girl, just don't!
Apr 3, 2021 12:52 AM

Jun 2020
Starting with Satuka explaining everything to Mai=san and we have some ecchi scenes in the start and when Sakuta was talking to Tomoe sometimes

That fight was savage though his intentions were clearly there a man that we can all look up to or rather an inspirational character and we can heavily agree upon that I really didn't notice Mai-san was actually there when the drama happened

Hope the story goes on confronting the problems that will occur and hopingly the time loop won't happen again and their relation is getting better each episode I watch.

Apr 12, 2021 5:29 AM
Waifu Inspector

Sep 2019
I think I sensed a feeling of jealousy from Koga. My man Sakuta is a king for helping Koga like that though. And I hope Mai can realize just how much of a good guy Sakuta is. Also, Futaba x Kunimi when?
Apr 27, 2021 5:38 AM

Jul 2017
Sakuta may not be in my top-top tier of male protagonists like I sounded in the earlier reply in the forum years ago, but doesn't deny that he's still great, especially in this episode. Laughing quite a bit seeing him go for the shin and then yell out that he's a virgin with pure confidence and volume, and still look like the bigger man by the end of this while Maesawa's popularity shot down hard.
Jul 12, 2021 4:39 PM

Oct 2020
Loved this ep even more than the last. I like how Sakuta was able to explain everything to Mai right off the bat instead of perpetuating this big misunderstanding like a lot of romance shows do.
I'm also really starting to warm up to Sakuta as an MC-- he's really nice down at the core even if he plays up this indifferent, sarcastic exterior. In fact, it seems like more of a defense mechanism for dealing with people like Maezawa.
Also.. starting to sense a bit of jealousy brewing within Koga
Sep 24, 2021 10:21 PM
May 2020
I really thought the MC was gonna get fucked up but he actually pulled it off, he even friendzoned the girl after saving her lmao. This makes Sakuta one of the most based slice of life MC for me.

I would've insulted this little girl for being like that but it's not her fault sadly.
Oct 17, 2021 10:01 AM
Aug 2021
So it turns out that Maesawa is really a total dickhead. I now sympathise with Koga, must've been hard on her when she was the butt of those rumors.

That fight scene was fucking savage! Sakuta is very selfless, he risks himself to save Koga even though they're not that close. I love how he straight up friendzoned her.

This show is really putting me through a rollercoaster lol, I was annoyed by Koga but now I feel bad for her. Well I'm glad that this series didn't disappoint me by going with a love triangle.
Jan 15, 2022 10:21 AM

Mar 2019
NO NO NO NO NOOO, GO AWAY!

This episode has some nice parts and again, the call between Mai and Sakuta was still nice, but I HATE the feeling of love triangle that's just plain obvious at this point, given the ending of this episode. Sakuta not calling Mai back after she came back was also weird. Please don't make it worse.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 3, 2022 2:54 AM
Oct 2019
Do people without smartphones die? They die! lmao that was hilarious.

i wanna more screen time for Futaba...

Sakuta can make "I'm a Virgin" sounds so cool.. wtf

hopefully Koga learns valuable lesson here and stop worried about what people think about you.
Sep 28, 2022 9:29 PM
Sep 2022
very nice indeed nice
Nov 1, 2022 7:20 PM
Sep 2022
eu tenho o boga incrivelmente pequeno
Feb 27, 2023 1:01 PM
Feb 2023
it was uninteresting, yet i might pick back up on it in the future who knows
Apr 19, 2023 8:09 AM

Nov 2022
That was a good episode. The new girl Koga is more likable than I originally thought. Sakuta is one cool bro though, always helping out people. When he beat up the "cool kid" I was so happy. Beat a dirty guy by playing dirty. Bravo. His last comment on the end about his reward would be friendship was sweet.

I love Mai the most, she's so gorgeous and understanding
Apr 24, 2023 4:11 PM
Aug 2022
Put on clothes dickwad. 

All sekshi talk is cringe af. I swear to god I will give up on romantic anime after this one.

Jun 4, 2023 2:02 AM

Nov 2009
Well, Imouto is tall as heck, she looked shorter till now. It durprised me to see that she is as tall as Mai. Anyway, Koga being extremely affraid of not being part of a group and doing everything in her power to keep up with her friends may sound a little bit annoying, but to be honest I understand her. I've know people like her, it is a complex situation, because if you are going to try and talk them out of it without properly preparing them to be alone or to not being part of a group, things could backfire immensely. If you do not have a plan, you will have to take responsability and replace the whole group by yourself or else she would be devastated. Most of the times not even being her boyfriend is enough. So, yeah, a very complex case we got here. Anyway, Sakuta could really calm the heck down with the MC sweet talks, he can't be oblivious to the fact that she Koga may fall for him. Lastly, we finally get one of the best tropes in romantic comedies, the supporting cast romance. PS: Koga being unware of her powers just make her the second coming of Suzumiya Haruhi I suppose.
Dec 15, 2023 7:28 AM

Nov 2023
Well this one was real fun, real good.
Jan 8, 8:33 PM

Jul 2023
That p o s deserves it.

Sakuta and Tomoe became friends and that's beyond their pretend relationship. But I'm afraid that she'll fall for Sakura.

Also, it's another episode on conformity vs marching to the sound of your own drummer.
Jan 23, 9:35 PM

Dec 2022
sexual yet also very wholesome episode though it shouldhave had more footage of those stocking legs and feet
Apr 25, 5:55 AM

Jan 2008
Reply to Lawgun
So sportsman just was punched in a leg and he just lost all aggression instantly and his two friends did nothing? Well, if he was alone and was kicked in balls then yes, it could be pretty realistic. The problem with this anime is it's not bother about mystical part of events and also just ignore simple sanity in typical events.
@Lawgun
Lawgun said:

Yeah that kinda bothered me as well. In real life (as so many viewers of this show seem to be relating it to) the guy would have snapped in anger and beaten the shit out of Sakuta, until someone signaled the altercation to the train station staff. We're talking about teenage boys full of raging hormones here. Yet that Maezawa dude became awfully submissive after that single kick to the knee; wasn't he supposed to be the basketball ace hence physically fit? Moreover he certainly had enough time to cover his face to defend himself from that follow-up kick and retaliate immediately after. And his two henchmen displayed quite some animosity initially, yet in the end just stood there the entire time as bystanders watching their buddy getting his ass handed back to him. That really required some suspension of disbelief.

That being said I do enjoy the quick-witted dialogues and general atmosphere, quite refreshing in comparison to the average seasonal show.
MythiaApr 25, 10:02 AM
You just can't spell slaughter without laughter...
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

518 by weka »»
Apr 21, 4:56 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

278 by Killerind »»
Apr 18, 8:02 PM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2018

276 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 24, 5:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.