Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Black Clover episode count has increased more than 51 episodes will be a ongoing series

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 4, 2018 9:34 AM
Dec 2013
It's going to be awesome to have another 100+ episode battle shounen.
Sep 4, 2018 9:46 AM

Mar 2008
Hell yes! I love this anime.
Sep 4, 2018 10:00 AM

May 2012
GigivraliGX said:
I'm in a nightmare...
For the love of god, i was sure it was the end for my suffering every weeks since almost a year.
I was finally happy that it'll be the end of this season, and there's NO WAY i would watch the next season(s) and they annonced that...

You know, i'm a guy who, when i started an season of an anime, i'll finish it, not drop it even if i hate it that much. So they, i'm a dumb but please, kill me already.
i feel your pain. i was happy that i can fianlly finish it.
Sep 4, 2018 10:04 AM

Jul 2011
There's too many people in this thread that don't know how good Black Clover is going to get. Somebody needs to keep track of Black Clover's MAL score over the next year. I guarantee you it will hit 7.5 before 2020.
Sep 4, 2018 10:06 AM

Apr 2014
GigivraliGX said:
I'm in a nightmare...
For the love of god, i was sure it was the end for my suffering every weeks since almost a year.
I was finally happy that it'll be the end of this season, and there's NO WAY i would watch the next season(s) and they annonced that...

You know, i'm a guy who, when i started an season of an anime, i'll finish it, not drop it even if i hate it that much. So they, i'm a dumb but please, kill me already.

Hello there, brother in spirit. When will this suffering called Black Clover finally end...? And while we're at it, could Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS please die, too? At this point, the entire franchise is pretty much self-mutilation to me.
Sep 4, 2018 10:22 AM

Jun 2014
It's Studio Clown (Pierrot), of course they would do this. For some reason they still think the long-running format is a good idea.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 4, 2018 10:28 AM
Varangian Guard

Mar 2015
Nothing to complain about
Sep 4, 2018 10:29 AM

Feb 2013
KaiserNazrin said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Naruto never really ended since Boruto just continued right after it and they're doing that too.

Yeah, but its garbage. A new series would be better as their money maker.

Except that Boruto is a big money maker for Pierrot and TV Tokyo than BC.

ade-pewe said:
I don't know what i am feeling know. but i hope BC will be seasonal series than long-running series. Production quality and pacing was suffered as much until now

There's many long-running anime in the current industry without those problems, including Pierrot's Boruto. The problem here isn't the format.
Sep 4, 2018 10:30 AM

Feb 2013
PeripheralVision said:
Yeah, I got to update my list. Just binged a bunch of airing anime to talk with my friends. As for Black Clover, my main issue is the lack of budget made apparent in an action intensive series that by all means, should try to flow smoothly and look crisp.

That has nothing to do with budget. It's lack of staff available, bad schedule and other factors that made this happen.
Sep 4, 2018 10:33 AM

Feb 2013
Mormegil said:
Pierrot continuing to do long-running shows when they have no budget.

Pierrot is a contractor and partner of TV Tokyo who is the company who is the main funding for many of their projects with Pierrot being on the committee many times too but lower than them. They do what they have for their model since their size permits that they can afford to do more than one and their model is that, along that their contractors want their model as well.

And budget for all anime are almost the same. It's not question of budget. Never was and never will.
Sep 4, 2018 10:45 AM

May 2012
shootinmage said:
There's too many people in this thread that don't know how good Black Clover is going to get. Somebody needs to keep track of Black Clover's MAL score over the next year. I guarantee you it will hit 7.5 before 2020.

The score might increase a lot after the show finishes because a lot people don't rate anime until the end

Shoukoku no Altair for example had around 6.6 rating when it was airing, but when final episode aired the scores suddenly jumped to 7.4, and currently it is rated at 7.56
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34547/Shoukoku_no_Altair
Sep 4, 2018 11:22 AM
Saber Devotee

Jun 2015
Anime_Consumer said:
Modo942000 said:

This describes how I'm feeling EXACTLY

Same here, dude ( TДT)

Same here, quite accurate

Sep 4, 2018 11:41 AM

Jun 2011
wow sweet.. there are more deserving animu than Black Clover but I am so depraved of a long running shounen I'll take whatever. Black Clover is pretty decent anyway, in the first half. Hopefully it gets better later on.. and more importantly, please don't fall into filler hell. (because no one can write a decent filler arc these days)
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 4, 2018 11:51 AM

Jul 2017
Someone just end my misery.
Sep 4, 2018 12:10 PM

Aug 2017
I'm glad that I stopped liking this type of shows some years ago to see how absurd and pointless are.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 4, 2018 12:50 PM

May 2018
OOOOOOOH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!More of that Asta's annoying voice.
Sep 4, 2018 12:59 PM

May 2015
YESSS Hypee!!! :D

Sep 4, 2018 2:19 PM

Apr 2015
Rasparr said:
GigivraliGX said:
I'm in a nightmare...

Hello there, brother in spirit. When will this suffering called Black Clover finally end...? And while we're at it, could Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS please die, too? At this point, the entire franchise is pretty much self-mutilation to me.

Lmfao, hey brother i'm a YGO Fanboy but i can't disagree that for now, VRAINS is pretty bad imo, and that's almost more sad than the "Black Clover continu" :'(
Sep 4, 2018 2:37 PM

Sep 2013
Witch and tournament arc hype. please don't mess it up Pierrot.
Sep 4, 2018 2:56 PM

Apr 2014
thebrentinator24 said:
It's Studio Clown (Pierrot), of course they would do this. For some reason they still think the long-running format is a good idea.

It's 2018 and people still think studios make these decision. Mate, the production committee has TV Tokyo at the top. They call the shots.
Sep 4, 2018 2:59 PM

Jun 2014
Z4k said:
thebrentinator24 said:

It's 2018 and people still think studios make these decision. Mate, the production committee has TV Tokyo at the top. They call the shots.

Whatever the case, I'd much rather get a break before the anime continues. The anime isn't close to the manga but it would be nice for them to take time off anyway to get the animation issue sorted out, especially since one of their outsourcing studios went bankrupt.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 4, 2018 3:52 PM

Aug 2010
To the person who said that long runners can't work...

Hunter x Hunter says hi...

Anyway, BC is hardly my favorite show, but I'll keep watching.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Sep 4, 2018 6:42 PM

Apr 2016
Ishkoten said:
It will continue in Fall 2018

And here is teaser visual

Wew! That visual gave me Demon Meliodas vibes.
Sep 4, 2018 8:11 PM
Mar 2018
GigivraliGX said:
I'm in a nightmare...

I know the feeling I dropped the anime at episode 20. But for what ever reason two-three weeks later I returned to watching the show. I guess I still have this hope that the show will get better In quality. It still hasn't though.

If there is no change to the quality of the show by the time it's fall I think I'll stop watching for good. Continue with the manga.
Sep 4, 2018 8:17 PM
Mar 2018
caio_brb said:
Mormegil said:
Pierrot continuing to do long-running shows when they have no budget.

Pierrot is a contractor and partner of TV Tokyo who is the company who is the main funding for many of their projects with Pierrot being on the committee many times too but lower than them. They do what they have for their model since their size permits that they can afford to do more than one and their model is that, along that their contractors want their model as well.

And budget for all anime are almost the same. It's not question of budget. Never was and never will.

But why is the show's quality so bad (apart from the few episodes scenes that look good.) does the staff just not care enough? Or are they waiting for it to make money?

Cause compared to Boruto or Tokyo Ghoul (I know that for TG they get animation assistance from another company) it really sucks. The Manga is so much better and the Anime doesn't do it justice I feel. It's even going to a very good Arc in the fall which I would love for the anime to show more love for.
Katleho01Sep 4, 2018 8:22 PM
Sep 4, 2018 10:43 PM

Feb 2013
Katleho01 said:
caio_brb said:

But why is the show's quality so bad (apart from the few episodes scenes that look good.) does the staff just not care enough? Or are they waiting for it to make money?

Cause compared to Boruto or Tokyo Ghoul (I know that for TG they get animation assistance from another company) it really sucks. The Manga is so much better and the Anime doesn't do it justice I feel. It's even going to a very good Arc in the fall which I would love for the anime to show more love for.

Lack of staff available, bad schedule, many employees doing other shows, outsourcing. There's many problems with it.
Sep 4, 2018 11:27 PM

Mar 2013
Oh god, I thought I was nearly done with this shit. Fuck this, I'm out. Not even gonna bother finishing this trash heap arc.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2018 11:35 PM
May 2017
thepath said:
Thats really a good news !!!

But I hope they improve the animation. I mean if it doing well then why not make the animation like hero academia or close to it ?!
they would if they were able to but they're not... Pierrot < Bones
Sep 5, 2018 4:10 AM

Jun 2017
GigivraliGX said:
I'm in a nightmare...

Is it not good ? I thought it got better (I haven't seen it just judging by the score)
Sep 5, 2018 4:28 AM

Apr 2015
Deku6339 said:
GigivraliGX said:
I'm in a nightmare...

Is it not good ? I thought it got better (I haven't seen it just judging by the score)

Honestly, yeah this is getting better than since the beginning, i've enjoyed the last episode tbh for example, and the problem with the Asta's seiyuu is now gone since long time ago imo, but still, i can't take it anymore for many reasons :l
Sep 5, 2018 5:54 AM

Aug 2015
Good decision by the production house as it deserves another few cores to further develop the story and also because i have heard the the series gets better in the next few arcs
Sep 5, 2018 6:22 AM
Mar 2018
caio_brb said:
Katleho01 said:

Lack of staff available, bad schedule, many employees doing other shows, outsourcing. There's many problems with it.

But than they shouldn't have picked it up for an adaption. I understand they are contracted by TV Tokyo but they should have known that Pierrot didn't have the man/women power to take on another project. They are already busy with to other shows Tokyo Ghoul and Boruto. They really need to take at least a month off to work on it.
Sep 5, 2018 7:24 AM

May 2009
Who is happy for more of this shit?

thepath said:
Shoukoku no Altair for example had around 6.6 rating when it was airing, but when final episode aired the scores suddenly jumped to 7.4, and currently it is rated at 7.56

Finished anime have different way to count ratings.
Sep 5, 2018 11:23 AM

Aug 2015
And with that I officially dropped this rabbit hole of a shounen series.
Am not going to suffer watching this broken mess of a shounen for a another year and two.
I honestly want nothing to do with this series anymore.
Sep 5, 2018 11:25 AM

Aug 2015
bastek66 said:
Who is happy for more of this shit?

thepath said:

Finished anime have different way to count ratings.

Nah I dropped this rabbit hole of a shounen altogether.
I don't care if the series gets better or not I honestly want nothing to do with Black Clover anymore.
Sep 5, 2018 11:55 AM

Sep 2007
Perfect.
I prefer Black Clover to One Piece and other shonen actually ... :)
So it's good to know !
Was afraid for ending ... but no !
Sep 5, 2018 1:27 PM

Dec 2009
Here I thought I'd be able to finish this soon.

While it has gotten better from the first 10 episodes it still has a lot of flaws. Biggest is the animation and how obvious it is that it doesn't have the greatest of budgets to make things look . . . appealing.

But guess it's a good thing. Figured this was going to happen with where the series is, and there was only going to be only a few episodes to wrap things up.

Sep 5, 2018 1:48 PM
Mar 2015
Does this mean that the anime will just keep going on until the story ends or will it end after the fall season of anime?
Sep 5, 2018 2:43 PM

Feb 2010
The next arcs are so great I was getting all sad because I wouldn't be able to watch it animated but yay, good news!
Sep 5, 2018 3:37 PM

Oct 2017
This probably had the worst start of any anime in recent history. I think they did this to lower everyone standards so when it became somewhat watchable, it seems better than it actually is.

I am still surprised it got renewed. I don’t see this anime ending well, but at least it’s entertaining.
Sep 5, 2018 6:47 PM

Apr 2009
Is this show bad ? that score worries me
Sep 5, 2018 9:10 PM

Nov 2017
Anime was a mistake (intense little boy screaming).
Sep 5, 2018 11:44 PM
Aug 2016
GigivraliGX said:
I'm in a nightmare...

Gah, I feel you. As a completionist I refuse to drop as well. I was so happy it was finally over but now...
How much longer will this go on??? I don't want another whole year of this.
Sep 6, 2018 2:45 AM

Apr 2015
AkiKitazawa said:
GigivraliGX said:
I'm in a nightmare...

Gah, I feel you. As a completionist I refuse to drop as well. I was so happy it was finally over but now...
How much longer will this go on??? I don't want another whole year of this.

Thanks god, finally someone who's like me haha !
Tbh my friend, i'm afraid that this will go one to at least the 150 arounds episodes (or more ???), let support each other during this loooong trip to hell...
Sep 6, 2018 4:52 AM
Aug 2016
GigivraliGX said:
Thanks god, finally someone who's like me haha !
Tbh my friend, i'm afraid that this will go one to at least the 150 arounds episodes (or more ???), let support each other during this loooong trip to hell...

It would have been fine if they just ended the season and start a new one next year or something... but NO ლಠ益ಠ)ლ I really don't feel like sitting through hundreds of eps of this.
I remember seeing in the forum people being hyped for the current arc but I'm still sitting here waiting for something actually exciting or good. The fact almost none of the characters are interesting to me doesn't help, lol.

I'm thinking of very maybe putting this on hold after the current arc and binge it on a later time when I'm not so dead tired of watching this anymore, haha.
Sep 6, 2018 7:41 AM

Mar 2014
This is why somebody needs to burn Studio Clown down to the ground. I.G. or DEEN can handle Osomatsu-san
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 6, 2018 1:10 PM
Aug 2016
I'm so glad that I dropped it. Oof.
Sep 6, 2018 2:18 PM

Jan 2014
i didnt even need to catch up just to finish early
Sonic X is basically an isekai
Sep 7, 2018 6:18 AM

Sep 2016
Why, no one want this
Sep 7, 2018 9:00 AM
Jul 2017
Cevoy said:
Looking at all the hate it's getting from both viewers and non viewers. Is it even worth my time?

I would suggest reading the manga first, otherwise to answer your question; This show is something you've seen before so it's nothing "New". However what makes it likable imo is that familiarity with the characters (or nostalgia) that you remember in previous anime you've seen that you enjoyed. The combination of comedy/character development is nice too. But I leave it up to you to decide. Give it a chance. This much I will ask of you ^.-
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

75 by DrCarlosRamos »»
Yesterday, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 144 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

35 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2020

49 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 3:49 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 142 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2020

71 by Vindicater »»
Apr 24, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 141 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2020

75 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.