Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 15, 2018 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Chiyo is more amusing to watch than I had thought. What a curious personality!

Teruhashi is still glowing more than ever while Saiki puts his ESP to use as usual. That Touma kid is so strange. Also found it amusing to hear the thoughts of a cat from its perspective.
May 16, 2018 10:43 AM

Feb 2018
The episode looks pretty interesting sadly I didn't understand a single word :/
May 16, 2018 3:19 PM

Jul 2016
New transfer student Touma is introduced. Seems like he knows Saiki from before and his abilities...interesting. Also, he talks super FAST and says a lot. I think my favorite transfer student so far is Aiura or Aren though. Good comedy as usual!
May 16, 2018 5:28 PM

Sep 2015
Not even a second he can shut up and the only way to stop him are Offu course with Kokomi

Oh Saiki xD

That reaction tho

And Nendou save the day once again.

I have no idea what they play as on next episode
Into the Internet!
May 16, 2018 6:23 PM

Dec 2015
I watched in raw just for Touma because Yuki Kaji lol. He talks a lot and he sounds exactly what I have in my mind when they announced his voice actor!

set by taiyaki

May 17, 2018 3:07 AM

Nov 2014
This is the LONGEST frickin episode I'd ever watched. My brain's about to burst under the weight of that heavy dialogue. Please. This new guy needs to learn to SHUT THE FUCK UP. If I know him in real life I'd probably have punched him by now.

Seems like only Nendou and Teruhashi can shut him up.

This picture is perfect for memes lol:

Saiki needs to smile more cuz this is the cutest thing ever

comparing to saiki, how does such a cute kid turn into this?

Also I love all the anime references, like Attack on Titan, Ajin (right??) or was it Another?, Death Note, Soul Eater or King Author
ttcchenMay 17, 2018 4:29 AM
May 17, 2018 3:24 AM
Nov 2016
What eps 18?? I cant find eps 18. Help me.
May 18, 2018 4:53 AM
Sep 2012
Only kokomi who can make touma speechless
May 18, 2018 6:07 AM

Jul 2014
rip all translators lol...
May 18, 2018 7:15 AM
Aug 2015
We got another transfer student! And he is Saiki's ex classmate. He kinda reminds me of Monoma...
Kuusuke destroyed Amp's life.
Again, Saiko and his Tsundere-ness. That Principal killed the feels xD
May 18, 2018 10:03 AM
Apr 2016
The dialogue on this anime is fast, and akechi want to make it more than fast
May 18, 2018 2:43 PM
Apr 2018
I like the way Kaji Yuki voicing the new character, Touma. Seems like it only Kokomi and Nendou who can shut him down.

The translator really need to do the hardwork for Touma's line.
I watched it while stop it for a moment and read it to understand, then I watched again without interupting
May 19, 2018 1:46 AM

Jul 2013
I had to pause the video just to read the subtitle when Touma talked LOL
I love him already
Every character in this show is so interesting hahaha.
May 19, 2018 5:10 AM

Nov 2014
renzospark said:
We got another transfer student! And he is Saiki's ex classmate. He kinda reminds me of Monoma...

Lol monoma is annoying but funny and hilarious. Touma is just plain annoying LOL
Crocospect22 said:
rip all translators lol...

Im a translator so i can totally feel the pain... plus it's gonna be even more frustrating to time the subtitles...
ttcchenMay 19, 2018 4:20 PM
May 19, 2018 12:47 PM

Apr 2015
finally the last "main characters" is introduced: Akechi Touma, saiki's childhood friend who try to prove that saiki is a real psychic...

as there are 7 episode left, i am pretty optimistic this anime can finish till the part where the manga completed...

oh yeah, several days i read a good news from saiki kusuo no psi nan 4koma that the ending of saiki's manga will be continued in Jump Giga, even tho its probably just a oneshot... u can read the announcement here: http://eyfey.tumblr.com/tagged/translation/

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
May 20, 2018 9:20 AM

Apr 2018
I can't find the subbed version. Where to watch/download? Can anyone help me?
May 20, 2018 9:16 PM

Aug 2010
I wish so many luck for you translator.
May 21, 2018 3:17 AM
Oct 2015
So that's why the subbed version isn't about yet, Touma making life hard for all the translator.
I probably missed 90% off the information of what Touma said...
Kokomi displaying her dominance by literally shutting up Touma, If the ship between Kokomi and Saiki becomes a thing, Saiki will be able to heavily benefit it
Heckle was here...
May 21, 2018 2:02 PM

Jul 2010
To sum up why the subs aren't still out (are they yet?) is probably why no site wanted to simulcast it:

Insane amount of dialogue.

At least I know to learn patience or to just give up on the series if the translators have (wouldn't blame them if they did).

a knife and a fork
May 22, 2018 3:51 AM
Apr 2018
AlifWildan said:
What eps 18?? I cant find eps 18. Help me.
I couldn't find any subbed version but u can watch it at go anime list . No subtitles tho
May 22, 2018 5:18 AM
May 2018
This ep is the darksouls of Saiki Kusuo no Ψ nan for any translator
May 22, 2018 3:16 PM

Sep 2008
Still no subs?
I blame Touma Akechi for this ;)
May 22, 2018 10:38 PM

Feb 2018
The translated version is finally out but they should just not have translated the dialogue of the transfer student I mean wtf that's way to much to read in such a short period of time.
May 22, 2018 10:50 PM

Jul 2017
Not the best episode but still a decent one. They did a good job in making me really annoyed with that new transfer student Touma Akechi. God I hate people like him.

The neko segment wasn't that good but the final segment with Saiko and Nendou was really nice and refreshing to see.
animejasMay 22, 2018 11:07 PM
May 23, 2018 12:51 AM

Jan 2017
My heart goes out to whoever had to sub this. lol The episode itself was fine enough, I just had to pause more than usual.
May 23, 2018 1:12 AM

Jan 2012
Well this took a helluva lot longer to come out than usual, and for good reason. Who knew being a blabbermouth could be so dangerous to Saiki keeping his secret? New transfer student Touma sure had him on the ropes, but my favorite bit of comedy in the episode actually came from Nendou randomly busting Kaidou's balls over his pathetic sweet potato pulls. XD Meanwhile poor Amp, who hasn't appeared nearly enough this season to begin with, got replaced. And where the hell was Aiura and her big tits this week? Good for Saiko I guess, having money AND friends, best of both worlds.
May 23, 2018 1:16 AM

Dec 2011
Finally the episode is subs and i can totally understand why this is late.The new guy Touma is a pain in the ass...
The amount of words getting out of his mouth is outstanding lol and i can just feels that pain of the translators.
May 23, 2018 4:29 AM
May 2017
I pity the editors this episode, I understand why now
May 23, 2018 4:32 AM
May 2017
ttcchen said:

Also I love all the anime references, like Attack on Titan, Ajin (right??) or was it Another?, Death Note, Soul Eater or King Author
king Arther
kaitonic said:
Finally the episode is subs and i can totally understand why this is late.The new guy Touma is a pain in the ass...
The amount of words getting out of his mouth is outstanding lol and i can just feels that pain of the translators.
when I was watching I had to pause very two seconds to realise what he was talking about
May 23, 2018 6:54 AM

Jul 2015
No wonder the fansubs came out later than usual, Touma is here and this guy won't shut up... unless it's Teruhashi, all he needs then is the offu.

Really fun episode with our new character who seems that will push Saiki to reveal his powers, so hyped!

That Saiko short at the end was nice as well, Nendou is a true friend.
May 23, 2018 7:16 AM

Oct 2008
Kajikaji voices the new blabber guy!
oh man couldn't keep-up with all of those subs!
Matsuoka cat was hilarious as well!
Nice one! Nendou...for being a pal for Saiko which prevents him to drop-out of school.
Looks like the principal is interested with his money...
5/5.

props to fansub [Davinci] they translated the darksouls level translation this episode, and they even made the OP & ED karaoke sfx!

May 23, 2018 8:04 AM

Apr 2016
The delayed nature of these episodes really breaks up the momentum I had watching the first 15. I get that there was alot of text but it's a team of people translating a single 20 minute episode. Get your shit together this is fucking easy stuff.

I also realize that I don't pay the fansubbers a cent or the anime industry and shekels either but again you are breaking the momentum.

Also this ep sucked, bring back Makoto.
May 23, 2018 8:22 AM

Mar 2017
Mywifesson said:
The delayed nature of these episodes really breaks up the momentum I had watching the first 15. I get that there was alot of text but it's a team of people translating a single 20 minute episode. Get your shit together this is fucking easy stuff.

I also realize that I don't pay the fansubbers a cent or the anime industry and shekels either but again you are breaking the momentum.

Lol, what's wrong with you?

Have you ever translated any kind of video? Yeah really, so fucking easy stuff.

Do it yourself since you think it's easy.
May 23, 2018 8:30 AM

Mar 2017
I liked the Death Note reference! This episode was super meta in a few instances which was great, but I am not sure what to think of the new guy. The fast-talking joke was getting old even before he showed up... My favorite bit of this episode had to be the "sweet potato radar". I wonder whether that has its own page on the superpowers wiki. :P
May 23, 2018 9:12 AM

Sep 2015
Painful to read, funny to watch!
I haven't made so many pauses to watch a episode since Bakemonogatari.
May 23, 2018 9:54 AM

Aug 2015
RIP the Translators.
This episode must have been hell for them.
May 23, 2018 10:19 AM

Apr 2016
BlueIsLove said:
Mywifesson said:

Lol, what's wrong with you?

Have you ever translated any kind of video? Yeah really, so fucking easy stuff.

Do it yourself since you think it's easy.

Great argument, are you in highschool? Do you need to be better than someone at something to criticize them for doing a shitty job? Do you not know how specialization works?
May 23, 2018 10:40 AM

Mar 2017
Mywifesson said:

Great argument, are you in highschool? Do you need to be better than someone at something to criticize them for doing a shitty job? Do you not know how specialization works?

Oh yeah, silly me for not thinking about that. Actually I kinda want to explain how translating a video works but you're not gonna care anyway so I didn't do it and left it with what a high-schooler would say.

Now look, English is not my first language so I can't argue for shit, but what I'm really trying to say is "is there any reason to be an asshole?" You know yourself don't pay a cent to the fansubbers or anime industry, so, I don't know, maybe just be grateful for what you have for free?

I don't see the point of arguing since I can't really put what I really want to say into words (in other words, I see myself losing) so I won't respond to any replies you might send, have a good day.
May 23, 2018 2:43 PM

Apr 2016
BlueIsLove said:
Mywifesson said:

Oh yeah, silly me for not thinking about that. Actually I kinda want to explain how translating a video works but you're not gonna care anyway so I didn't do it and left it with what a high-schooler would say.

Now look, English is not my first language so I can't argue for shit, but what I'm really trying to say is "is there any reason to be an asshole?" You know yourself don't pay a cent to the fansubbers or anime industry, so, I don't know, maybe just be grateful for what you have for free?

I don't see the point of arguing since I can't really put what I really want to say into words (in other words, I see myself losing) so I won't respond to any replies you might send, have a good day.

Yes there is multiple reasons and I can structure a scenario where you agree with me 100%
lets say you are a brain in a vat and all your conscious experience is just the result of a simulation, the inability of fan subbers to deliver timely episodes is a glitch in the system and is ruining my experience and getting me closer to taking the red pill and waking up and defeating my alien overlords.

Either way the idea that you have to thank everyone for a favor, one they didn't even specifically do for you, is cuck tier. I am a king, everything in this world is mine. I'm the conqueror so I deserve the episode.
May 23, 2018 5:00 PM
Dec 2017
Just watched this episode and holy crap i didn't realize their was so much text and dialogue in

this episode, theirs so much. Props to the translators that managed to get this done,

Was starting to think that they had thrown in towel. Well done
May 23, 2018 8:21 PM

Jan 2013
Touma the sub killer....i feel bad for the netflix subbers lol
im miss Aiura already lol
May 23, 2018 9:27 PM
Mar 2017
I was wondering why the page in Spanish took so long to subtitle, and after watching the episode I understood it
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
May 23, 2018 11:20 PM

Jan 2015
Oh my, another new person appear and this time he is the person that known Saiki since little. And try really hard for proving Saiki's psychic power.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 24, 2018 6:32 AM

Sep 2016
Had me laughing my hearts out yet again. So hilarious and yet so cheeky. Can't wait to see how Saiki does in the festival XD
May 24, 2018 11:38 AM
Sep 2016
Just i love this anime
May 24, 2018 2:20 PM

Apr 2018
Way too may dialogues, Damn that new transfer student. No wonder it them so long to make the subs.
May 25, 2018 3:00 AM
Dec 2016
Finally, Eren joins Levi and Erwin XD

Lol this show's dialogue is really fast I had to pause some parts to grasp what the heck's going on.. new transfer student needs to chill the f down.. ok episode.. they focused a lot on the new character.. cat part was kinda meh..
May 26, 2018 4:45 AM

Dec 2015
Good episode. I had quite a few laughs.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 26, 2018 5:38 AM
Jul 2016
Lol that insane amount of dialogue.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Similar Anime?

Katrinajran - Jul 26, 2022

27 by JVskunkape »»
Jan 7, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2018

66 by falko92 »»
Dec 30, 2023 11:35 AM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (TV) 2 Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

44 by ilovezeke »»
Dec 29, 2023 1:58 PM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2018

63 by senekohan »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:01 AM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (TV) 2 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2018

105 by Ferelimp »»
Jul 3, 2023 9:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.