3It was OK
23.8%
2Disliked it
10.0%
1Hated it
5.0%
Average 3.7
80 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2018 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Jesus Christ, the games are really taking a toll on some of these characters.

Also came unexpected is an angry dog that was looking a for fight. Sigh, I don't feel much for Julia anymore. It feels like she's resigned herself to being a slave rather than even trying to fight her way out.

Not sure how I feel about the two other guys introduced this episode. They feel kinda out of place.
May 3, 2018 11:41 AM

Jul 2017
Decent episode. I really am loving these games and the usage of SCMs.

Love the tricks used at the end. Reminds me heavily of Kaiji there.
May 3, 2018 12:01 PM

Nov 2016
Shinagawa got fooled,but that was to be expected. Out of all people he could've asked,there was no reason for the boy to ask just him for help.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 3, 2018 12:15 PM

Sep 2013
Meh not even fun or edgy like ousama game just bland.
May 3, 2018 12:36 PM

Jul 2015
ichii_1 said:

My thoughts exactly
May 3, 2018 1:43 PM

Apr 2016
Near twist there at the end with the kid being the master. Can't wait for the main characters to come and free everyone lol.

This episode was pretty okay. We got some backstory on the punch-out guy, and it looks like the main characters realize that they're going to have to fight an uphill battle. We now know who master of all the slaves is. I feel like the story is progressing nicely.
[
May 3, 2018 3:55 PM

Apr 2018
I like this anime,there isn't anything exactly deep to it but it is enjoyable to watch.
Ryuu is revealed to be a kid.I wonder what his motives are.This also means he is the one who took pictures of Julia and posted them on that site,interesting.She seems to be into him more than slaves usually should be into their masters as SCM can't control slave's feelings so I wonder why is she so obsessed with him.
May 3, 2018 6:05 PM

Mar 2012
ichii_1 said:
Really? I'm finding it quite fun. The mindgames in this are really entertaining, and the twists are surprising me quite a bit.
May 3, 2018 7:10 PM

Mar 2009
Kid's like, 13 or 14 years old and he's fucking Julia? Now we've got straight shota added to the NTR mix lmao.
May 3, 2018 7:53 PM

Jun 2015
It's amusing the dog is wearing an SCM. Shinagawa is an idiot for helping out that kid and he is now a slave smh. Not so surprising that happened.
May 3, 2018 8:47 PM
Jan 2017
Nice Episode. I think 4/5.
May 3, 2018 9:36 PM
Apr 2017
well great! after watching this episode i can no longer trust little kids asking me for help. damn i feel bad for zero.
May 3, 2018 11:38 PM

May 2015
The dog belongs to Eia, but who put the SCM in the dog's mouth? I hope he/she will ally with Eia and Yuuga.

Shinagawa got played. I guess Ryuuou researched on him beforehand to tell him that cover story.
Damn that bait and switch...The kid is Ryuuou? That was one hell of a twist. Looks like he's some maniacal kid who wants to play games. And it looks to be that he vs. Yuuga/Eia will be the final duel. But first, Yuuga needs to pick up some slaves...
May 4, 2018 1:01 AM

Apr 2018
Did not like this episode. It was lame. Why would this grown man get himself in this stupid game where he heard you can become a slave or get brain damaged? To help some random kid, like really you would just jump into a situation you don't even understand to help someone you don't care about? It baffles my mind to think someone is that dumb. Like even if you want to help the kid, do some fucking research before just jumping into a sick and twisted game you don't understand. smh, anime logic. Also really hated the twist that Ryuou was just a snot nosed kid all along, really takes away from what could have been an interesting villain. Makes it seem even more silly, lame and unrealistic. Overall I give this episode a 1/5.
May 4, 2018 5:16 AM
EDM โค

May 2012
People complain about the weirdest shit around here, it's not unique or outstanding in what it does but other than the vilan being a kid the show has been enjoyable.
May 4, 2018 5:56 AM

May 2015
Holy shit, breadboi is perhaps the dumbest character I've ever seen in an anime. He should have just told the kid to fuck off, but nope, now he's a slave GG.
May 4, 2018 7:05 AM

Jun 2013
Called it, the brat was Ryuuou. Not the first time a brat turned out to be the mastermind or boss of some kind of organization, gang or whatever.

I'm kind of happy to know that Doge is Eiya's dog. Zushi is best girl, best boy, best dog, best SCM.

Ryuuou is gathering slaves for some dumb reason probably. The only way this can be saved is if there is Julia x Ryuuou shota hentai situation. Please tell me these two have a hentai doujin together.

Also, Zero is fucking stupid. I almost felt sorry for him but that kid seriously needs to learn when to say no. I like him nonetheless, he has one of the most interesting character designs in this entire series: him and Ryuuou.
่‡ญใ„-
May 4, 2018 3:42 PM

Sep 2016
ichii_1 said:
lmao thats a good thing XD
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
May 4, 2018 3:55 PM

Jul 2016
So basically Seiya is being NTR-ed by a kid?? I don't know what to say anymore...

Also... how easily is for these people to trust some random stranger wearing those socks who ask you to use that SCM shit? To be honest, Zero was such a dumb guy...
May 4, 2018 4:22 PM
Jul 2018
Toto Sakigami the hell you doing in this anime? :O

OT: It felt more like an episode made for the sole purpose of displaying Ryuuou deceiving capabilities as well as his identity revelation. Not exacly bad, but bland non the less.
Regarding the whole thing of "who put the SCM on the dog", my only guess is that it was either Eia herself or Oota since it would had been very convenient that someone just so happen to experiment put a SCM on Eia dog.
May 4, 2018 7:16 PM
Mar 2012
Plotholes on Julia duels? SCM would signal/vibrate on duel start, yet Seiya previously didn't notice they started the duel? 2nd Julia won against Trap, which is false, Julia should lose since Doge saved them first & Julia's late so she would lose.
Oh two edgy white hairs, Zero's a retard pushover & Ryuuou a genius trickster.

May 4, 2018 9:50 PM

Feb 2014
WHAT A SURPRISE THAT WAS! /sarcasm

May 4, 2018 9:58 PM
Dec 2017
Shinagawa is the SMARTEST character in this anime and I don't even need to explain why
May 5, 2018 7:42 AM

Jul 2010
Screw this, I can't continue to watch that, it looks like primary school games. Dropped.

I don't understand how you can "admit defeat" when the opponent changes the rules on the fly to their convenience. It's not trickery or rule interpretation or whatever you want to call it, it's just bullshit. You can't call your win out of nowhere and assume the other party is going to logically accept. Is everyone 8 years old or what ?
May 5, 2018 11:09 AM
Jul 2018
That last duel didn't make sense, they just changed the rules right at the end to fuck the guy over...

Also Ryuuou is a bratty kid, cool i guess..
May 5, 2018 4:17 PM

Jan 2011
A kid...really. Oh boy here we go.
May 5, 2018 11:14 PM
Jan 2018
ichii_1 said:

How is this even close to ousama?This is actually somewhat good and interesting with the mind games and twists
May 5, 2018 11:55 PM

Oct 2008
Ryuuou is quite OP! He's got a total of 6 slaves and not only that, he looks like a young bishounen!
4/5.

May 6, 2018 12:08 AM
Aug 2016
Been a while since I saw a shota, and it's Ryuuou, well then...
May 6, 2018 12:01 PM

Mar 2013
Couple of plot holes:
1. The dog saved the day, not Julia. She can't claim victory by doing nothing.
2. Shiori became the dude's slave and then the dude became the dog's slave, so her ownership transferred to the dog, meaning Shiori is the dog's slave - as Julia never defeated the dog in a duel, Shiori can't be her slave.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
May 6, 2018 2:37 PM

Apr 2016
first bad episode imo, the animation got wonky at parts and it was overall boring, before all the characters they introduced were somewhat interesting but this episode you had Zenichi some swarthy gentleman who used an SCM to make prostitutes, a loser retard bread maker, and the mastermind who happens to be a fucking manlet.
May 6, 2018 3:58 PM

Oct 2013
Belive me, Supreme Doge is actually the mastermind behind Yuuga.
This is all a plan of Supreme Doge to enslave Mankind under the Dog's rule.

>Master Ryuuou is actually a kid. Didn't expect it tbh, I was thinking the Master would be some CEO-style guy.

May 7, 2018 2:05 AM
Jun 2017
The Dog becomes a master!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i wonder what he is saying to his slave. Hahaha

And now the ryuuou has appeared. This duel sure is a tricky one.some are using some tricks or deceptions just to have someone have a duel.
May 7, 2018 2:28 PM
Mar 2016
Oh Zero just like your name you're an absolute Zero cu'z you allow yourself to be used by a kid.
May 7, 2018 5:18 PM

Aug 2016
Zahylon said:

>Master Ryuuou is actually a kid. Didn't expect it tbh, I was thinking the Master would be some CEO-style guy.

You had to reveal the master plan, woof woof, you shall now disappear!

“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
May 7, 2018 8:18 PM

Jun 2013
And of course Ryuuou's the fuckin' kid. Plot holes everywhere, feels like they're making up the SCM rules as they go wherever it's convenient.
May 8, 2018 7:18 AM

Nov 2014
How exactly is the SCM supposed to work? Coercing someone into a duel by brute force is totally fine, Julia tricking Seiya with words into dueling was kinda bullshit already, but now you can apparently initiate a duel even though technically they haven't even have a common understanding of who is dueling who? It's hard to be impressed by the mind games when the SCM works whenever people nearby just go "Yeah duel" even if the win conditions isn't even specified clearly.

Riotstarter said:
Shiori became the dude's slave and then the dude became the dog's slave, so her ownership transferred to the dog, meaning Shiori is the dog's slave - as Julia never defeated the dog in a duel, Shiori can't be her slave.
To be fair they would just have to make her lose a duel. Doggie doesn't have to approve of anything. I don't think Shiori has any real objections going along with them, after all cross-dressing dude is there.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
May 8, 2018 9:52 AM

Jan 2016
Did not expect for Ryuu to be a kid. Honestly, this is probably my least favorite episode so far.
May 9, 2018 5:39 PM

Oct 2013

But who can even stop Supreme Doge, his eventual rule is unquestionable
May 9, 2018 6:20 PM

Dec 2010
Zahylon said:

Damn. Really. This series would be much better if it is all about dogs running with SCM, owning the idiots, biting their balls and getting dem slaves. Could be actually fun to watch.

Mormegil said:
Kid's like, 13 or 14 years old and he's fucking Julia? Now we've got straight shota added to the NTR mix lmao.

Can you blame him?

May 10, 2018 5:16 AM
Jul 2012
Personally I kind of like the mind games and extreme deception this anime has been using, but oddly enough, people don't seem to understand how these so called 'SCM rules' seeming appear out of 'nowhere.' I think people are thinking too hard about this reason. The purpose behind the SCM is to start a duel with someone and the loser becomes the slave. Now, while the intelligence of some characters is questionable.... like Zero, the way the SCM works is flexible enough that it gives way to easy trickery and deception. You don't need to clarify any rules or anything with an SCM duel, unless you really want to (but only goody two-shoes duelists would), put simply, all someone needs to do is propose the type of duel and lay down the win condition of the duel, and if someone 'accepts' well, it's their own damn fault for not having the rules of a duel specified more clearly for them, or questioning vagueness or loop holes, or proposing clearer rules and guidelines. This is where the SCM duels shine and where people seem to be getting lost. The duels outline a battle of some sort and a win condition, THAT'S IT. How the people go about achieving these conditions doesn't matter what 'rules' or underhanded tactics they use so long as they stick to the purposefully vague duel and achieve the win conditions through whatever means necessary. The point when starting a duel is to be as vague as possible so people can cheat and deceive the other side.

The duel this episode was simple, first to get 3 questions right wins. The duel rules or conditions didn't specify WHO was playing or specify WHAT the proper turn order should have been, just that the winner gets 3 questions right. That was the only condition. How the duelists go about achieving that is entirely up to them since the duel rules were purposefully very vague. It was Zero's fault for being dumb, not thinking critically and ASSUMING he was dueling Chou and not the kid, as he sort of implicitly followed what he thought were the 'rules', out of some tacit thinking of 'fairness' in that he thought his 'team' took turns answering questions with Chou, even though such a turn order was intentionally never established. Zero just went along with the duel without asking any questions, so it should be no surprise that he'd lose in such a way.

I think it's the vagueness and deception like this that is going to be the linchpin of the duels of this series, it's not necessarily about the 'rules' of the duels themselves, but I think more on showcasing some character's intelligence over others in how they will be vague or leave out certain things or subtly trick others. I think that it's going to showcase Eiya and Yuuga's intellect down the line on how they try to cheat and deceive other masters of deception like Ryuugo and Chou, with their own deception. So for the people who are confused, pay attention to how purposefully vague the rules in SCM dueles seem to be this far, and how the characters go about exploiting vagueness or loop holes to achieve the agreed upon win condition.

Moral of the story: Use critical thinking and question things more! That's how you survive and win SCM duels. And hopefully we'll see some of our main characters thinking or acting in such a way.
ZarialMay 10, 2018 5:21 AM
No I don't read manga. Why? Because according to MAL manga readers, all anime is either: too rushed, too slow, anime original, or a terrible adaption. I like to enjoy anime for what it is, anime.
May 10, 2018 7:36 PM

Oct 2013
I just want to see someone getting slaves by winning at children's card games.

May 17, 2018 4:21 PM

Jan 2015
Zahylon said:
I just want to see someone getting slaves by winning at children's card games.

waaah he got lucky, my opponent had the exact card he needed
May 18, 2018 11:20 PM

Oct 2013
Hirugiku said:

Not so fast....KEY CARD + COIN BET!!!
May 19, 2018 7:42 AM

Jan 2015
Zahylon said:
Hirugiku said:

Not so fast....KEY CARD + COIN BET!!!

oh yes sorry, forgot about that one, but then you have wixoss already and using it in dorei-ku would be just a reference to wixoss and card games
Jan 20, 2019 10:04 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Worst idea for a duel would be Russian Roulette. If your opponent lost, all you would have is a body with a hole in its head for your slave. Pitching pennies is a much safer idea.
May 6, 2020 8:58 AM

Dec 2013
How can some of these people be so stupid? I mean who would just trust strangers right off the bat? And I can't believe Ryuuou is a kid. And that Yuuga guy took some money from his friends? And Nakano and Shiori went with Julia but she didn't save Shiori at all, the dog saved her. So it seems that the favor are all in Ryuuo's side. What will Eiya and Yuuga do?

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

Jul 15, 2020 6:24 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wtf so Ryuou is a kid ? that's weird lol, I see they're introducing more and more characters...
Mar 20, 2022 3:05 AM

Mar 2013
Yeah, so that Ryuuou person was actually a kid, huh.
What a weird twist, can't say I'm impressed with the characters so far.
I wonder what's in-store for us viewers. It is decent enough but... So many betrayals.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2018

21 by tenntenn »»
Jan 5, 2023 2:28 PM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

19 by Inexplicable »»
Jan 3, 2023 10:13 AM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2018

36 by Inexplicable »»
Dec 31, 2022 1:28 PM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2018

86 by Inexplicable »»
Dec 31, 2022 9:58 AM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2018

61 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 20, 2022 2:35 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.