Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 4:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Honestly, this finale didn't impress me much at all. Still the same formulatic way of selling its story with its repetitve gimmicks.

Except this time, it seems some characters are even more desperate to achieve their goals. As usual, the episode continues to show how far characters are willing win the game. Very gimmicky imo and nothing really worth watching for in the finale.

It did have a sense of psychology though I guess. The show overall still felt extremely underwhelming in the end to me. Surprisingly, I think Ryuuou is one of the characters I found somewhat likeable compared to others. 3/10.
Aug 8, 2018 6:47 AM

Jun 2014
Interesting concept, but I didn't care for much beyond that. 4/10.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 8, 2018 9:34 AM

Aug 2017
Dorei-ku The Animation was the worst anime from this Spring.

Dumb characters lol. Plot holes. So bad that it's good. Even they have a dog as narrator in one episode lol. Pd: this is just Ousama Game without the deaths. 1/5 for the episode. 1/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 12, 2018 1:54 AM

Jun 2013

Minato is exactly what I imagined a person would be like if they had slaves and the power of the SCM: beating up weaker bigger guys, toying with the lives of people and making women their sex slave. At least, in reality, he’s a fucking loser which is why he resorts to this.

I’m glad Shinnosuke is back, if Zushiohmaru is best dog, Shinnosuke is best boy. I love this guy and I hope that Yuuga pays him back. He’s fucking awesome and Yuuga is still an asshole.

I’m glad that Julia and Ryuuou were reunited. Seems like even if Minato tried he wouldn’t be able to enslave the chuunibyou, Gekkou because he’s too infatuated with the fatty, Maria.

I wish there were more scenes with Zushiohmaru.

Overall, the series is a 5/10. It had so much potential but the lackluster animation and sequencing just didn’t do it for me.
臭い-
Sep 5, 2018 8:57 AM

Dec 2014
well that was a conclusive end…pretty much how it was supposed to end.. no twist or turns for once in the last episode
Sep 5, 2018 9:00 AM

Dec 2014
wait this was something… nothing was solved.. there are more administrators ..who can take action.. wait the big brother got fucked in the end….literally…so the big boss is the most unfortunate girl… how like what happened to her…
Nov 12, 2018 9:22 PM

May 2018
That's it?! No epilogue? I think viewers deserved that much, at least.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Nov 17, 2018 4:40 PM

May 2017
Wow, what a disappointment.
Nov 18, 2018 5:30 AM

Oct 2013
such a shame, the sotyr concept was great but delivered in such horrible way, this series had more potentials also the ending was disappointing, Setagaya got away also means there's a possibility for a 2nd season, not that i care much about that tho.

4/10
Jan 10, 2019 8:00 PM

Oct 2015
So setagaya got away with it, how disappointing. I see Nerima has Minato, we all know what he's gonna do to him. Shinnosuke and Yuuga are still arguing about the money. So in the end Shinnosuke and that glasses girl never again met.

I'm still disappointed that Sumida never got to be apart of the last, I mean the guy invented the SCM and Zushi never got his revenge against Setagaya. So it means it continues in the manga, but I won't read it though.

Overall I liked that it developed its characters and the story was enjoyable but far from perfect. The only characters I didn't like was Eiya and Yuuga, whenever they show up I got bored and frustrated. Their acquittance was strange and didn't quite get it. Eiya and Yuuga are the reason my rating is really low, pity they were the main characters. I also felt bad for the other slaves who were passed around like hot potato.

5/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 13, 2019 8:12 PM

Oct 2012
Great premise but a really bad show with a ton of setup and then nothing to show for it at the end.
Mar 11, 2019 1:54 AM

Mar 2012
the manga is already bad, so i wasn't really expecting much from the anime and it still was worse than i thought.
the end seems rushed and badly executed, even though it's essentially the same thing that happened in the source material.
would be interesting to see what happened to them after it all ended.
Jul 26, 2019 1:37 PM
Aug 2013
hmm a lot of main events in the manga were emitted from the anime. but some were better to be emitted (at least for me) like

one of the few things I liked about the anime apart from the opening is how each episode's name was chosen to end with the syllable 'ku' which is something I found clever and cool.
May 6, 2020 12:17 PM

Dec 2013
I can't believe I watched the all the eps in one day ヾ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノWell, the mvp here is Shinnosuke. I ahve a question, what happened to the scm that Shinnosuke sold? And I don't think Tsubaki should be left off the hook like that. Anyway, there are episodes that I enjoyed and I really like the op song. So I will give this 6/10.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jul 16, 2020 4:25 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hmmm, ok end for this anime I guess, but overall it wasn't worth :/ 4/10
Apr 22, 2021 11:02 PM

Aug 2018
Nurguburu said:
Dorei-ku The Animation was the worst anime from this Spring.

Dumb characters lol. Plot holes. So bad that it's good. Even they have a dog as narrator in one episode lol. Pd: this is just Ousama Game without the deaths. 1/5 for the episode. 1/10 for the anime.
you are a Toaru Majutsu no Index fan you cant talk about plot holes i bet you don't know what that means lol
Apr 22, 2021 11:07 PM

Aug 2018
__amaterasu__ said:
hmm a lot of main events in the manga were emitted from the anime. but some were better to be emitted (at least for me) like

one of the few things I liked about the anime apart from the opening is how each episode's name was chosen to end with the syllable 'ku' which is something I found clever and cool.
I am glad the pregnancy was left out
May 22, 2021 12:34 PM
Aug 2020
The manga doesn't really go much further than this manga except to provide a bit more information on where the characters wind up after the end, which isn't so much going past this episode as providing additional information (it's only a few pages). Given how weak the anime ending is, I looked at the manga to solidify my opinion about this story and I wanted to clarify a few things about the characters, and the manga doesn't really help. In fact, I think it makes things worse.

After the warning line below, I'm going to talk about some information from the manga and then give my opinion about the resolution of this story in the last episode.

***** MANGA SPOILERS/CLARIFICATION FOLLOWS *****

KerzicMay 22, 2021 12:53 PM
Mar 21, 2022 2:34 AM

Mar 2013
It was enjoyable up to the first half but the last half is subpar. This was destroyed halfway through...

At most 7 but only 5 or 6 for me.

CrazyButNot4UMar 21, 2022 2:42 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 3, 2023 10:13 AM

Jul 2020
It actually wasn't half as bad as one would expect from the rating

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2018

21 by tenntenn »»
Jan 5, 2023 2:28 PM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2018

36 by Inexplicable »»
Dec 31, 2022 1:28 PM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2018

86 by Inexplicable »»
Dec 31, 2022 9:58 AM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - May 3, 2018

48 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 20, 2022 3:05 AM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2018

61 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 20, 2022 2:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.