Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 3, 2018 11:47 PM
Jan 2015
Ijuin is such a bro, everyone needs a friend like him.
My Queens

May 4, 2018 12:02 AM

Aug 2013
a bit hard to watch Ijuin in this episode
but hey, he's like that for a reason

yo, Tada-kun going to steal your Princess heart next episode
May 4, 2018 12:49 AM

Apr 2009
well i think that Blonde dude is more a threat in my opinion and i will find him a bad man
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

May 4, 2018 2:54 AM
Apr 2016
NeBuchan said:
Great episode, chill, lovely.

but this blonde guy next episode, I probably will not like him ><

I know that feeling
May 4, 2018 2:56 AM
Apr 2016
LunyRed said:
Kaoru-kun is such a bro, and a good friend! He's been doing his show for 10 years for the Tadas! What a guy!

And I'm really glad that I got to hear & see more of Yui-chan from this episode, yay! <3

That ending got me worried. I only want a rom-com in this anime. Please no drama pls.
i know, i hate these force marriage fiance drama ntr bullshit
May 4, 2018 3:01 AM
Apr 2016
Laghitus said:
Really liked this episode but my hopes for that blonde guy being Teresas brother seems to be gone now. Hoping for good comedy stuff but I can smell that drama coming.
i know :( i dont want that drama
May 4, 2018 4:02 AM

Jul 2015
AAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNND THERE'S THE TRAGEDY. And the fan-service... of the male variety, that fall was quite something, never thought I'd see that from a dude though. And they talked for quite a bit while listening to the other side's conversations. Good episode.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
May 4, 2018 4:07 AM
Jul 2018
Welp, looks like her arranged marraige boyfriend is here, or that's what I'm assuming anyway..

Interesting how she's the future queen of Larsenberg
May 4, 2018 4:10 AM

Jul 2015
That last pic... not even looking at the camera due to him being angry in that moment must hurt now, definitely not the way he wanted his parents to see him for last time.

Great episode focused on Kaoru, he grew on me hard today.

The bath part was really fun, Pin-senpai is definitely a cultured man.

And now the series will probably face its greatest challenge to me with the blond guy, he will most likely be a love interest and I have never been much of a fan of this "new challenger" in romance for the drama they add, but I believe in Doga Kobo changing my mind or even going another way.
May 4, 2018 5:34 AM

Dec 2009
Ok episode overall, but it's nice to see how much of a bro Ijuuin is, poor guy doesn't deserve so much abuse.
May 4, 2018 6:19 AM

Apr 2015
dropping this show beyond belief
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
May 4, 2018 8:09 AM

Jul 2017
Kaoru is the best character of this show, so far. I hope that blonde guy is a good person.

smell of coffee
songs of sleep

May 4, 2018 8:13 AM

Feb 2016
They don't even deserve Ijuin's dedication ;_; such a very nice friend honestly.

It seems that some people expects a show to be perfect, to be cliché-free, to be trope-free, and when they see a single cliché or "predictable" event they trash it and insta 1/10 it. lol that's some try-hard level of elitist right there.

Otaku_Joe said:
LunyRed said:
Kaoru-kun is such a bro, and a good friend! He's been doing his show for 10 years for the Tadas! What a guy!

And I'm really glad that I got to hear & see more of Yui-chan from this episode, yay! <3

That ending got me worried. I only want a rom-com in this anime. Please no drama pls.
i know, i hate these force marriage fiance drama ntr bullshit

how does this even fall on ntr category?
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 4, 2018 8:36 AM

Nov 2016
An antagonist appear? Well, I don't like it. The main problem is "Tada-kun never fall in love", I think no need to add an antagonist.
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
May 4, 2018 9:04 AM
Nov 2016
This show is really generic and predictable but it's kinda cute as well so I'll just watch it all the way.
May 4, 2018 9:46 AM
Mar 2018
I'm thinking... Maybe the person whom Alec is in love with is... Charles? But, Charles is pursuing Teresa? Okaay. I'm just assuming. 😑😑
May 4, 2018 10:39 AM

Mar 2014
It's funny seeing how people drops the show after like already 5 ep in. Doesn't follow the 3ep rules at all. What's important is for the audience to face the character and drama the creators push at us, and not decide the show is cliched or filled with tropes without seeing it till the end. Honestly, in this industry, tropes and cliches are inevitable but how the creators handle and deliver them is the main selling point. Jeez, stop discouraging fans of the series. And yes I'm salty.
20 years old! And lost on the internet!
May 4, 2018 12:48 PM

Jan 2016
Obligatory Fanservice episode... of course.
May 4, 2018 3:36 PM

Jun 2017
Surprisingly...this ep hit me right in the feels....but i really liked how its set upped
May 4, 2018 6:29 PM

Apr 2018
That's a big improvement from the last one.
May 4, 2018 9:11 PM

Oct 2015
I want an Alec x Ijuin episode soon D:
May 4, 2018 10:00 PM

Jan 2008
Meh, had hoped that was her older brother or something, you can see them together in the opening. Hopefully it doesn't cause to much drama, I was enjoying the relaxing vibe of the show.
May 4, 2018 10:17 PM

Jul 2016
Kaoru cooking and doing all these things for Tada is true friendship. Nice to see a relaxing episode with some yummy looking food
May 4, 2018 10:20 PM
Sep 2017
Like I said in the E4 thread... She's the future queen and that convo mute in first episode was to hide that fact only.... Totally saw it coming... So cliché
May 5, 2018 1:46 AM

Nov 2010
Being an original anime I feel like it's been pretty lackluster so far...
May 5, 2018 5:04 AM
Nov 2009
asdgajsdg HE IS SUCH A GOOD FRIEND GODDAMMIT
May 5, 2018 6:01 AM

Oct 2008
Kaoru best bro by having a small eating party so that everyone won't be sad because of Tada's death anniversary of his parents.
Onsen episodes are always included an a norm/standard in every series huh...
4/5.

May 5, 2018 6:04 AM

Feb 2017
it's been bugging me in a while,
does alex is yuri or smthn? or it's just my imagination? (wearing yuri goggles)

did I miss smthn?
I just can't shake the feeling that she actually loves terresa romantically, their relationship kinda remind me of ecchan hanabi's for some reason.

I wish they'll stick with the title till the end, since it literally says tada-kun Can't Fall in Love bla bla.
hands down ijuuin x tada-kun route.
I hope it won't end up like masamune revenge-kun freak,
n
I hope it won't turn into going abroad drama bulshit like seitou kaicho wa maid sama either.
Ive had enough with this kind of cliche development, gimme some yaoi n yuri development. if it really did happen, Im sure it would've deconstructed stereotypical romance anime in the world. lol
May 5, 2018 6:48 AM
Sep 2017
Beautiful episode Tada is lucky to have a good friend like Kaoru now I wonder who does Alec like in the past xd I love her reactions
May 5, 2018 9:09 AM

Oct 2017
Despite ijuin being annoying, he is still a great friend. And Teresa is reallyyyy a royalty.. guessed it right, my doods.

Tho.. I sense something that's coming.
Signature removed.AGAIN.
May 5, 2018 11:19 AM

Feb 2018
This episode made me cry
Seriously tho, Ijuuin best bro ever
May 5, 2018 1:23 PM

Dec 2016
I'm glad this show is an original work, because that means there might actually be a decent romantic ending lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
May 5, 2018 1:48 PM

Mar 2009
Ijuuin went from being an annoying and bland character only saved by the graces of Mamoru Miyano, to an absolute bro. My opinion of him dramatically changed in one episode. I'd say that's a win.
May 6, 2018 3:22 AM

Jul 2016
I thought the episode will be about Ijuuin and Alec. Oh well glad too see this side of Ijuuin, proving to be a best bro for 10 years to Tada.

Damn prince we dont need you here, Tada and Teresa are just barely on relationship development.
May 6, 2018 8:17 AM

Feb 2018
Swagernator said:
Episodes: 12
Source: Original
Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, Romance

What could go wrong right?

well ...

Haha well, there is no drama tag, though. :D

OT: The second half of the ep was really nice, and the relationship between Tada and the blonde kid kinda reminds me of my own relationship with my best friend, so it is a really nice to see, and to be able to connect with the characters because of it. :)
May 6, 2018 8:24 AM
Jun 2017
Iyuujin really is such a good friend, i mean he really does care for Tada by having such Iyuujin show just to make Tada happy. (that one is being held during the death anniversary of Tada's parents)...

*Nyaanko BIg is also became a nyaanko small during its child years... hahaha...

Next week episode, is that Teresa's suitor? hmmmm!!! interesting...
May 6, 2018 4:58 PM
Feb 2018
Troll12345678966 said:
NeBuchan said:
Great episode, chill, lovely.

but this blonde guy next episode, I probably will not like him ><
I expect he is the obligatory «nice at the start then total asshat fiancé» of the main royal main girl that these animes tend to have. Nice and charming with long blond hair (for whatevere reason) at the start, but with a strong misscontempt towards main guy (Tada) or maybe he is just out after mobey abd the crown, or both. Its so standard, its so cliche and it will be soo long before its resolved im amazed. The only difference here to other anime with this cliche is that Teresa is an airhead of onholy proportions so she will not hate him like what is also usualy the case. Normally i would hate this thing to unholy amounts, but Tada is so stonedfaced and properly voiced by Nakamru that i belive we will be saved from the worst of the suffering. Either way it will probably end with Tada and Teresa togheter at the last moment in the last minute of the last episode. Like every other god damned romcom on this godforsaken earth.

To be honest in this anime's case it could be an amazing way to finish it
May 7, 2018 2:57 PM

Feb 2013
I'm seriously surprised by how the fanservice was more focused in the male characters, they always show either both or only the girls part when they are bathing lol

I hope Pin notices about Hina soon though :') he's too funny
May 7, 2018 9:34 PM

Mar 2016
Ijuiin is the best friend that i dont ever found it irl. And obviously people irl are mostly care with his/her self.

And balanced bath-fanservice toward female and male audience is rare nowdays. I really appreciated that

May 8, 2018 7:03 AM
Jan 2016
Aw, I liked this show but the possible drama of next chapter really puts me down... I think that I will read the comments before watching it because I don't want to see Theresa crying because of an arranged marriage u_u.

And I think that the love interest of Alec is Theresa, that was hinted on a previous chapter.

I have enough drama with DitF this season T_T
Ok, I will take it, I know that I shouldn't but I will take it, but my sacrifice will be harder than yours, harder than all of yours... I will shed blood for an stupid thing and I'm pretty sure that it will be all for nothing. I will live in hell for some time, so... if you can... please help me....
May 8, 2018 2:45 PM

Apr 2012
>Ijuin
>10 years of entertainment for his sad friend
what a guy
May 10, 2018 11:54 PM

Jun 2013
Get yourself a friend like Kaoru. So much dedication there for his best bro. I do hope there will be more interaction between Kaoru and Alec.
May 15, 2018 5:04 AM
May 2015
I loved this ep!!!!!
May 15, 2018 5:33 AM

Jan 2016
Ijuin! SHOW!!!! I really loved this episode! Now it shows a bit of the characters background.
May 19, 2018 9:03 PM
Jan 2012
Lelouch0202 said:
Great episode, the finally few minutes when Kaoru tells Mitsuyoshi that he never says anything is when I finally got what the whole Kaoru show was about, though they mentioned it immediately after.
Kaoru's a really nice guy, he's a true friend. Always trying to make sure Mitsuyoshi never feels down. :(

I felt the same way! I like the history of their friendship, it got me :(
May 27, 2018 4:46 AM

Dec 2010
So Mitsuyoshi was actually a nice guy. 4/5, real nice episode.
Aug 8, 2018 9:31 PM

May 2012
Really lovely character development in this episode I must say, loved that ending flashback and just in general that depth of a bittersweet backstory sure gives the main characters more richness!

That epilogue though was very impressive though, I knew she was some way in a high regard but didn't expect royalty or princess for that matter! Quite loving it and Looking forward to the next episode.
Apr 3, 2019 9:47 PM

Aug 2017
Japanese blonde guy is annoying, I want him gone. So blonde girl is revealed as princess. Too bad she's boring and not very sexy.

Bath episode with way too much male skin here. No female fanservice at all, especially hot body shots of model Hinako.

Lousy show so far. Both MCs are lame.
May 9, 2019 4:33 PM

Oct 2017
The first two episodes were OK, the premise of the story seemed promising...
But at episode 5 I really don't feel anything about the MC's, I don't feel myself rooting for the uninteresting boring airhead princess girl with the slightly annoying voice and the bland dispassionate seemingly unphasable ever so dependable big-bro character at all. For all I care this blond new character whisks princess off back to her homeland to marry her, even if it would be against her will deep down she would agree to it anyway because wel,.... she lacks any passion about what she wants from life anyway.

The only character i suspect to have any deeper ground is the female redhead bodyguard Alec/Alex whom I suspect to be gay and in love with princess.....

Secret Idol girl in love with childhood friend for no good reason, the guy is a moron.
Party boy has the most annoying voice I have encountered in the last 5 years or so and I've seen a lot of annoying characters....

Dropping this before I spend waste more time better spent on other shows.
Jun 8, 2020 1:53 AM

Nov 2013
Ijuin is the fkn best bro! Favourite character hands down.

I had a feeling he was trying to cheer up Mitsuyoshi, I also liked how Ijuin was subtly saying he’d always be there for his best friend — saying he’d continue doing the Kaito Ijuin show year after year even if Mitsuyoshi didn’t like it.
That was a really nice touch.

Favourite episode so far!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ReaperCreeper - Aug 8, 2018

76 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

13 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 11 Discussion

12 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 10 Discussion

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 5:53 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 9 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 4:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.