Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 31, 2019 8:49 AM
Apr 2018
I AM PISSED AS FUCK! I HATE BOTH TAKAGI MOTHER AND DAUGHTER.

Ugh, I wished Hina had punched that bitch right in the crotch but she is too mature for that. At least things seem to have taken a turn for the better. Props to the new teacher; greatest big dick energy I have ever seen.

Awww, Akari and Hina's love for food is so fluffy.
Apr 2, 2019 9:10 AM

Feb 2013
I love the new teacher, hell yeah!
There's no need for proof, just throw that lame bully out of school pls, and maybe in front of a train? :D
Apr 24, 2019 1:40 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Melindypants said:
What a great episode! I nearly was tearing the entire time. This new teacher is absolutely amazing!!!! Love the new ending the most. Beautifully done

One of the best episode so far along with ep10!
That teacher made my day, fuck that mother that doesnt want to admit her daughter has problems (like a normal human being has), cuz she wants a smooth ride while educating her child, what a bitch, that teacher told her right.

New ED isnt bad but I though it kinda killed the flow having it there.
It would have been amazing if they had inserted something like this:
and then rolled out the credits or something, the episode did deserve it.
Jun 6, 2019 9:57 AM

Jun 2011
haven't even reach the halfway point of this episode.. but brah this is kinda over-dramatic, isnt it? How a teacher with at least 50 years of experience concede to a student of 14 years old? She couldn't do shit about the drama in her class because she's damn passive about it.. how about you confide in your fellow colleagues in regards to solving the issues in your class?

Also can we stop this bullying arc already? I am tired of it to be honest. It's again like every other arcs where it's drawn out to hell, where it's just repeating the same thing over and over again. Takagi said some shit and acted like a friggin p**sy when someone was about to lay hand on her.. at least have the guts to take it when you can dish it, smfh

The new teacher gave it to the whole class in the first minute of his lecture, literally said "yall didn't do shit and this is what happened, yall gotta deal with it" couldn't have rang truer than that.

Resuming the episode.. but hope this is the last of this bullshit, no middle school class have a mood like this.. stop beating the dead horse and get to the damn main point already.

edit: uh honestly, fuck this show.. at the beginning I was thinking that this was indeed much better than the first season, but nowadays it feels like this author just want to make every characters flawed and have as many weaknesses as possible in order for something dramatic to surface for the sake of a story.. I get it, the sister was on the verge of breaking, having to take over the whole family because her lousy dad just abandoned them all, but come the hell on, what the fuck proof, everyone literally saw this shit and even their current teacher said the same shit, the whole damn class of 30+ people are witness, and even if 90% of them won't give their testament, there's still 1 teacher in the hospital, 1 active, as well as the transferred bullied student. Please god damn it I would've been much better being there than that useless sister.. Ugh. This show feels like a drag to watch at this very moment, what the fuck is so hard to defend your own sister? It literally feels like you don't got her back at all which contradicts your entire character mate.

finally finished the damn episode, holy shit that new teacher is efficient as fuck, thank the friggin god for him for this ridiculously dragged out arc. Literally added no new element to the show other than poor Hina and somewhat mentally unstable Akari, as well as the random mental breakdown from their previous sensei. Hina ended up having to deal with her shit by her own, great.. SMH
ToG25thBaamJun 6, 2019 10:22 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 9, 2019 1:41 AM

Jan 2018
Damn. This was a fine episode.

So, Madao-san became a Sensei. Quite nice. Understanding the situation from the last teacher (still not giving her pity), there is always a price to pay.

Proof card got reversed back to Takagi's mom. Rofl.

Hina's really courageous. She didn't gave up and stood on her right. As she said before in the previous episodes, she didn't regret on what she had done. I salute you.

So sad to see Akari's flashback. That emotional buildup ever since she became the surrogate mother of her siblings.

Jun 20, 2019 10:46 PM

Sep 2017
Nine_ZnT said:
So, Madao-san became a Sensei. Quite nice.
Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well.

Ladies and gentlemen, we got em. This was so fucking satisfying, holy shit. I want to get into the second half so badly, but the first half was just as important, so I'll start there. Oh, and the new OP and ED were good. I didn't fall in love with them instantly, but they aren't insta-skips either.

So bullying Hina wasn't enough. Now they have to move to the teacher, huh? Funnily enough, it looks like that will be Takagi's downfall. The teacher has a complete mental breakdown and begins verbally assaulting Takagi, which was oh so satisfying. I don't really like throwing this word around, but that bitch deserved every single syllable that came out of her homeroom teacher's mouth. The mist surrounding the teacher reminded me of the Darkening from Corpse Party. Anyone else? As soon as this new teacher stepped in, I knew he meant business, and it was like a gift from God. Fun fact, the teacher has 11 favorites on MAL. 11 people favorited him because of how much of a BAMF he is. Hasegawa finally accomplished something in his life! Finally! The new teacher announces a plan to systematically determine what the fuck is going on in this classroom, and I had a huge grin while watching it.

Second half. Here we go. Hina's Grandpa wants to go to the conference super badly, feeling the burning passion of a thousand suns. He has somewhere else to be, which was unfortunate. That would have been very gratifying. That promise Akari made is sweet and makes her frustration even more relatable later on. I saw Takagi's mother's face, and I instantly knew she would be a pain in the ass, just as I knew Kokubu would be awesome as fuck. The standoff between the two adults was super tense, and while I could absolutely see where Takagi's mother was coming from, she should be willing to have a rational conversation about what in her mind should be a misunderstanding. Having a temper tantrum won't solve anything. Kokubu laying down a "guilty until proven innocent" ruleset was so good. It all comes down to 24 minutes of Takagi finally getting what she deserved.

This was a beautiful culmination of a long arc, and it was worth every minute. Everyone from the mangaka to the production staff should be incredibly proud of themselves, for they did super well. This was brilliant, and unlike anything, I've seen adapted before. They so perfectly animated what an actual high school environment is like. I comend from the bottom of my heart all involved. Bravo.
Jul 7, 2019 6:23 PM

Jul 2014
The teacher's mental breakdown was a great scene.
Oct 5, 2019 1:29 AM

Jul 2015
Hina was awesome and I have respect for her great will to not give up, she has faced quite a lot of issues, like dealing with that crazy bully

Oh shit that idiot teacher broke due to her weak will, glad that she's gone and that there is a new one that will probably solve the situation

That head teacher was pretty awesome, basically throwing that reverse uno to that ignorant parent

Oct 17, 2019 3:43 AM

Nov 2013
This was so frustrating to watch!
Thank God for Sensei I love this guy . He just oozes righteousness and is honestly such a needed departure away from the old teacher. I know she had to deal with bullying but as a teacher you need the courage to stand up and resolve these issues.

Really impressed with how Hina handled all this .... But COMMON Akari show some fkn grit, you can’t let that mom walk all over you! I found myself wanting to live vicariously through Akari just so I could throw a fit at that mom for all that bullshit she was spewing .

Again big credit to Sensei, he said exactly what was on my mind with the idea of proof. Not exactly the sweet vindication I was looking for, since Akari really should’ve been the one to rebuke the mom but it was still satisfying.

All in all my favourite arc from both seasons thus far. Hopefully next episode we see some resolution for Hina!!!
Oct 17, 2019 6:37 PM

Sep 2018
Burn!!! Serves you right! Haha I love everything Kokubo-sensei said!
Dec 10, 2019 3:00 AM

Aug 2015
When Hinata stomped her way over to the bully, I could honestly feel the shivers run down my arms. The animation and sound effects made that scene so gripping.
...At least let me finish.

Dec 23, 2019 6:12 AM
Apr 2018
As a reader of the manga, just...wow. Not only they managed to be faithful to the source material, but also the voice acting and the animation... this is on a whole new level.
It pains me to see Akane unable to withstand the assault. That mother was a self-righteous bitch!
Jan 25, 2020 9:50 PM
Nov 2018
YES HINA! glad she is looking out for herself. lady teacher still sucks, but it does make it bittersweet if she has anxiety. madao/gendo as the new teacher is just awesome. where is the proof?!?
Apr 20, 2020 11:26 AM

Oct 2014
AHH the new ending is wonderful! <3
Jun 8, 2020 4:00 PM

Nov 2010
I guessed the female teacher had some backgound like the one they showed. School is hard for the teachers as well :)

I'm absolutelly against this food comforting that's going on in this series!!!!
Jun 11, 2020 9:19 AM

May 2008
Ok that was the last straw, I am dropping this borefest anime forever. Worst episode of the worst and most overrated anime in humankind history.

What kind of teacher was that? Having 1000x overblown mental breakdown because some teenage girl muttered something in class and you couldn't prove that she has hidden your scroll and threw an eraser at you? Her mind literally imploded from something so irrelevant. The creator of this bullshit anime would die of heart attack after watching "Dangerous Minds" movie, ROTFL.

Confrontation between bully's mother and oldest sister was something like that:
- (Bully's mother) - MY DAUGHER DIDNT DO IT, PROVE IT
- (oldest sister) - proof ?!?!!? omg this is so unexpected, my IQ is so low I cant comprehend it, please guide me to nurse office for medical help, I can only deceive horny businessman into buying drinks and invent new cookie recipes, nothing else
- (Bully's mother) - lol get rekt weakling

How can anyone enjoy this crap? Am I the only woke person in this matrix?
Jun 17, 2020 9:33 PM

May 2019
In this episode we learn how to boil the blood.

And wait for the next one when you realize that the little bitch is basically sociopath.
Jun 22, 2020 6:53 PM
Apr 2019
Sangatsu no Like is growing in me. I'm loving it!
Jun 29, 2020 12:27 AM

Oct 2016
This episode was fucking amazing, it is definitely my favorite episode. That shit was so realistic, it perfectly captured the problem with bullying that it's hard to find proof.

And I kinda felt bad for the homeroom teacher, she was pathetic but I understood where she is coming from it was a perfectly realistic behavior but, a pathetically realistic behavior.

And goddamn Hina is so strong I can only wish I could be as strong as her. And Kokubo is one badass individual we need more teachers like him and Hayashida in this world.
Jul 25, 2020 11:11 AM

Oct 2019
Love this episode. This is the sort of teacher we need :> Hayashida and the new teacher made me have faith in humanity again.

Now this is pretty minor but as someone who saw Railgun hearing a completely different style of Arai Satomi (who voiced Shirai Kuroko) as the mother of a bully feels really satisfying. Railgun fans anyone?
Sep 8, 2020 4:52 AM

Jul 2020
Another great episode. Good thing that the new homeroom teacher of Hina is smart and just. I hope he can really put an end to this bullying. Thankfully Hina is a strong-willed girl. My respect to her escalated when she spoke up against that bitch Takagi. But I feel bad for their old homeroom teacher, she really have been through a lot to lose her will.
Sep 8, 2020 4:55 AM
Jun 2019
Animation great..but doesnt have season 3 :(
Sep 18, 2020 7:06 AM

May 2018
I'm so glad that the useless homeroom teacher was replaced by this god send of a head teacher :)
Feb 6, 2021 7:11 AM
Jul 2018
First of all, love the new op- probably my second favorite behind the first. ED is good as well.

One of my favorites. This felt more like a resolution to Hina's bullying, and it felt so satisfying. I was not expecting what we got about Hina's old teacher though- I had never thought about the stress put on teachers from the endless cycle of bullying. Hina and Akari's bond is thoroughly explored and we get more insight into the burden Akari feels she has. All around fantastic episode.
5/5
Feb 9, 2021 5:51 AM
Apr 2016
Rewatch here:

The teacher's mental breakdown was a sight to behold, it wholly engulfed me and made me beyond anxious. The new teacher gave a piece of his mind well, you can tell he's experienced with this kind of bullshit. Intense and well-done drama this episode, with great directing resulted in a ton of masterful scenes.
Feb 9, 2021 1:32 PM

Jan 2016
GO OFF KING YESSSSSS
"hes too slow i dont know how hot has his processor but i put some death grips on it and its getting loud its getting lit"
Feb 12, 2021 4:31 PM
Dec 2015
I personally think this is the weakest episode in the entire series so far, mostly because I just don’t get it. First of all they portray Akari as this weak woman who can’t stand up for herself even though she’s raised 2 kids, runs a business and works at a bar. Yet a scummy mother raises her voice a bit and she starts shaking? Extremely out of character in my opinion.

Then second of all, why on earth did the teacher leave these two groups alone knowing that they were going to clash? There’s always conflict between the parents of two kids involved in a bullying scandal. I get there was a bit of an emergence, but he should have at least told one group to take place in the classroom in advance.

Third of all, why did she even listen to that mother in the first place? Why did she let her provoke her? She should have just kept calm and told her upfront that she had no intention of discussing things with her, and everything was going through the teacher instead. Maybe I’m just too level headed for this, but a 40 year old bully mother trying to preach about how her child is innocent wouldn’t make much of an impression on me.

I just found all the drama in this episode so unnecessary, which is uncharacteristic of March Comes in Like a Lion.
Feb 23, 2021 11:57 PM

May 2016
pbbuiter said:
I personally think this is the weakest episode in the entire series so far, mostly because I just don’t get it. First of all they portray Akari as this weak woman who can’t stand up for herself even though she’s raised 2 kids, runs a business and works at a bar. Yet a scummy mother raises her voice a bit and she starts shaking? Extremely out of character in my opinion.

Then second of all, why on earth did the teacher leave these two groups alone knowing that they were going to clash? There’s always conflict between the parents of two kids involved in a bullying scandal. I get there was a bit of an emergence, but he should have at least told one group to take place in the classroom in advance.

Third of all, why did she even listen to that mother in the first place? Why did she let her provoke her? She should have just kept calm and told her upfront that she had no intention of discussing things with her, and everything was going through the teacher instead. Maybe I’m just too level headed for this, but a 40 year old bully mother trying to preach about how her child is innocent wouldn’t make much of an impression on me.

I just found all the drama in this episode so unnecessary, which is uncharacteristic of March Comes in Like a Lion.

The weakest episode so far? What are you on about? Were you not paying attention to what was happening the previous 11 episodes? Akari wasn’t portrayed as a weak woman. She wasn’t standing up for herself she was standing up for her sister. Just because you raised 2 kids doesn’t mean you know how to win an argument. Akari listened to the mother because she wanted to defend her sister that’s the whole reason she went to the school. When the mother asked her for proof she lost her composure because she didn’t know how to defend Hina in that moment. Akari knew Hina was telling the truth but didn’t know how to prove it. Akari was crying not because of what that mother said, but because she felt she failed her sister. Hina realized that and that’s why she took control of the situation and took Akari to the nurses office. The whole situation with the teacher leaving them alone is you just nitpicking
Reshiram_IXFeb 24, 2021 12:02 AM
Feb 24, 2021 3:15 AM
Dec 2015
"It's just nitpicking" is the weakest way to dediscard anyone's criticism ever. If it's nitpicking, then tell me how it was justified? To me it seems like an obvious setup to get some drama going, and I don't like that.

I just personally don't agree with it at all. First she lets the mother of a bully child drag her into a conversation while the teacher is not present, which is already dumb and unnecessary.

Then she lets the words of the mother of a pathologically lying child bring her to tears, when she knows she's in the right. What was she scared of? The fact that she had no proof? Did she really not realise that the teacher was going to decide whether there was enough proof of bullying and not the mother of an evil child? Clearly the mother was just trying to get Akari to back off, because she knew her child was in trouble.

Like I said, I might just be too level headed for this but I couldn't find anything redeemable about the way they treated Akari's character here. I didn't cry, I was just annoyed at how many wrong decisions she made in such a short timespan.

I get that Akari had doubt about the way she raised Momo and Hina and whether she could be a proper parental figure to them, but it wasn't enough to justify her being so stupid.

Not to mention this is literally the only episode in the entire show that I didn't like, with it being in my top 5 favourite anime of all time. I wouldn't "nitpick" for no reason, because I love this show. However, this episode was not the best.

Feb 27, 2021 12:33 PM

May 2016
pbbuiter said:
"It's just nitpicking" is the weakest way to dediscard anyone's criticism ever. If it's nitpicking, then tell me how it was justified? To me it seems like an obvious setup to get some drama going, and I don't like that.

I just personally don't agree with it at all. First she lets the mother of a bully child drag her into a conversation while the teacher is not present, which is already dumb and unnecessary.

Then she lets the words of the mother of a pathologically lying child bring her to tears, when she knows she's in the right. What was she scared of? The fact that she had no proof? Did she really not realise that the teacher was going to decide whether there was enough proof of bullying and not the mother of an evil child? Clearly the mother was just trying to get Akari to back off, because she knew her child was in trouble.

Like I said, I might just be too level headed for this but I couldn't find anything redeemable about the way they treated Akari's character here. I didn't cry, I was just annoyed at how many wrong decisions she made in such a short timespan.

I get that Akari had doubt about the way she raised Momo and Hina and whether she could be a proper parental figure to them, but it wasn't enough to justify her being so stupid.

Not to mention this is literally the only episode in the entire show that I didn't like, with it being in my top 5 favourite anime of all time. I wouldn't "nitpick" for no reason, because I love this show. However, this episode was not the best.

. Yes it’s nitpicking cause I can come up with several reasons why drama in any anime ever created could’ve been avoided. Just let the story flow and stop looking too much into it. I don’t get why you have a problem with Akari engaging with the mother. If you had the opportunity to confront someone who did wrong to someone you loved you wouldn’t confront them?
Mar 8, 2021 1:29 AM

May 2020
This episode is very emotional. Akari almost can do nothing but Hina saved her. Such a backup family and I love it. Morely Hina x Rei seems Rich in here. Love to see they support each other.
Mar 18, 2021 1:31 AM

Jul 2020
lol, that was a rotten parent Takagi has. as for Hina, she was really brave and awesome. she was still proud and thankful even though Araki was weak at the circumstances

I'm glad the teacher cracked up, hope she continues to quit, as for the Head Teacher he was really awesome too he threw the reverse card to that stupid parent. he's a big help to solve the problem
Mar 28, 2021 3:40 AM

Mar 2018
This episode was right up my alley with it's borderline psychological horror atmosphere. This episode alongside EP.10's Silver Wings Chapter are my favorite of this season and is quite a nice step up from Season 1 so far.

Also new ED visual and soundtrack are my favorite of all the OP's/ED's.
Celest__Mar 28, 2021 3:46 AM
Mar 31, 2021 5:13 AM

Aug 2018
Now even teacher started to get bullied.. These bullies have no brakes..
Now this new teacher said important thing.. Noone from not involved sides - noone decided to say anything, and brushed it under the carpet.. Class is full of people, and it's their own fault they have difficulties before exams they have.. This teacher is right in this.. ;P
I only hope that this situation will be resolved till the end of the season.. Because if they'll leave it hanging, it'll suck.. I mean, for how long you want to drag this?.. For 10 more episodes, and still not finishing?.. I hope we'll finish..
Apr 27, 2021 4:55 PM
Aug 2010
Decent episode, but recently I think they are trying to squeeze the maximum of drama out. I like a mix of good drama, happy moments etc, but right now it's a bit too much for me that it feels forced. There is soo much drama going on in everyones live already and the author seems to like to put even more drama in it. Feels like a Korean Drama at this point
May 27, 2021 2:11 PM
Aug 2019
I really disliked how they made the teacher the victum.
The show says she couldnt do anything about the bullying but that simply isnt true.
As a teacher its also part of your job to create a safe learning environment. I dont know if its different in japan but in the Netherlands you also get educated on how to do this.
Jun 22, 2021 7:03 PM
Mar 2020
It's good that something is finally being done about the bullying and Hina is standing up for herself more now. Never have I been so frustrated at an anime character before that I wanted to slap them so badly. (Takagi's mom)
Aug 15, 2021 9:34 AM

Aug 2011
What evil people that daughter and mother duo
desu desu binches
Jan 8, 2022 11:06 AM
Nov 2020
Best episode so far!
Koboku-sensei is real G. always got Iroh vibes when i see him he is so damn wise.
Feb 19, 2022 3:18 AM

Aug 2021
Almost punched my screen; truly an amazing episode. This show kept topping itself and I'm here for it.
Jun 28, 2022 1:55 PM

May 2018
I'm not sure what to think about the new teacher. Seems like deus ex machina who has come to solve people's problems for them.

Dec 11, 2022 3:36 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
For me the first OP and ED of season one are still my favourites from this series and are honestly some of the best in the business, but these new ones that we got in this episode are definitely nothing to scoff at either. Once again, loved both the art and the music.

Their teacher who we've seen to be clearly troubled in past episodes now reveals what makes her so. She's simply had to deal with so many issues of bullying in the past that she has resorted to attempting to burying it and ignoring it.

Don't have else much to say other than what has already been said in this thread. Might be kind of dumb, but judging from the replies in this discussion thread (which is the most of this season not counting the final episode which naturally would have the most replies), being the episode that is most talked about, this looks to be the highlight of the season. And for good reason.

Actually maybe I have a little to say. I freaking love Hina's unwavering determination. Akari went to the school to be there for Hina, but instead it become more like Hina being there for Akari. The flashback of their late mother, with Akari promising to take care of her two younger sisters, MM that just gets me in the feels. But then at the school when facing Takagi's mother, she buckles down under the pressure, not having anything to say in response, her worst fears coming to fruition of not being able to take care of her family. But then Hina takes control of the situation and makes a tactical retreat to the infirmary, where she tells her older sister with the utmost resilience, that she's not going to sit and roll over like a little bitch. Love it

Meanwhile the head teacher deals with Takagi's mother and states the obvious regarding proof and pretty much wraps up the case right then and there. Transferring to another school seems like some pretty good proof of bullying to me.

Anyway yeah, not that scores really mean anything here on MAL, but if they did, everyone including myself should see why this deserves to stand at #14- and we're only halfway done.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 25, 2023 10:43 PM
Feb 2016
OMG YESSSSS we needed a teacher like takusu omg good job! I was so freaking frustrated
Nov 18, 2023 11:47 PM

Dec 2022
A teacher who is able to exercise common sense and use basic logic to string together cause and effect in the context of bullying without requiring visible proof to actually address and do something about it? You don’t see that everyday…
Feb 12, 2:20 PM
Nov 2019
Teacher chadge about damn time
Feb 14, 11:32 AM

Jun 2015
So the teacher was one step away from breaking down herself, but she can only blame herself for how things turned out. It's her job as a teacher to stop such behavior. She is the only person with the authority to do so.

That other teacher is badass. He said exactly what I wanted Akari to say. Too bad demon grandpa was busy that day. He would have put that bully mom in her place.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Mar 10, 9:25 PM
Jun 2017
mds que ep LINDO que arco maravilhoso que plot bonito, um show de produção direção animação e roteiro, Akari vc n precisa carregar o peso do mundo nas costas sozinha e Hina, vc é extremamente admiravel, muito emocionante
Mar 30, 5:03 AM
Dec 2020
This episode was so unbearabe, dumb and cringe.
Unbearable : They justified an incompetent teacher who refused to take any action on bullying and clinged on to victim blaming.
Dumb : although I hate that bully to the core but the new homeroom teacher had such a stupid argument with the mother of bully. Proof should be a burden of those making claims, not to those who're denying it.
Cringe : Is a parent-teacher meeting really that big of a deal ? Even if it, for a guardian of an orphan child, I don't think it's gonna make her feel unconscious. Akari is too melodramatic (just like the show) man !
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» 3-gatsu no Lion is getting a season 3 ( 1 2 )

ranzer - May 26, 2020

68 by Gaurxv »»
Apr 22, 4:56 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2018

247 by Matdredalia »»
Apr 13, 11:24 PM

» 2023: Who else hasn't given up hope for S3?

FMmatron - Jan 10, 2023

43 by DatRandomDude »»
Apr 4, 9:26 AM

» Series recap before reading the manga

Lakitu64 - Mar 12

4 by Lakitu64 »»
Mar 14, 6:47 PM

» It's 2024. Any new updates regarding S3?

zero479 - Feb 10

9 by Dark_011 »»
Feb 18, 2:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.