Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Dec 23, 2017 2:52 AM
Aug 2016
I think his wish was ok. Even though throughout the ep I kept thinking maybe he should wish to be decisive and not overthink everything so much. Also lol at boar's wish.
Dec 23, 2017 3:21 AM
Aug 2010
I really love the serie and honestly I thought it was gonna end after episode 11, I was glad to see an extra episode about Nezumi and his wish. I personally thought the episode was really well constructed, this itself was a good enough story to be a short story unrelated to the serie about a teen trying to find his one wish. My thought after all his inner brainstorming was that maybe he was gonna wish to have a purpose, a dream. So when he made that wish to forget. my reaction was something like "oh you motherf**ker". Thought It did make a lot of sense. its the most obvious wish to make, I did also had this freling at first that he'd somehow throw away his wish, Before I was slowly lead to believe his wish would be to actually want something. Forgeting everything was the logical thing for him. I saw a lot of people here saying he shouldve ask to abolish the tournament. but that would be a wish thatd serve others, and maybe some people wouldve been mad about this and it wouldve come back to haunt him. wishing that not of this actually happened wouldve just create a time loop. because without the tournanent, theres no wish to make the tournament dissapear. forgetting about it and returning to a quiet life and be left alone of any worried was his logical thing to do.

I love the series and Im happy about the conclusion.
Dec 23, 2017 10:30 AM
Mar 2016
this was the most underwhelming ending ever
Dec 23, 2017 12:55 PM
Jul 2018
It just came to me like a flash of lightning but RAT totall looks like L'ELF from Valvrave. Glad i ended up liking him in the end. Although not as radical, overworrying is something i have in common with rat.
Dec 23, 2017 5:41 PM
Mar 2016
At the end of the day, Rat didn't need to use his wish to forget the Juuni Taisen, this series was forgettable enough on its own.

6/10
Dec 24, 2017 12:09 PM

Feb 2014
My anime of the season for sure
Dec 24, 2017 1:38 PM

Jul 2010
I found that this episode kind of fell flat. The ending wasn't really that satisfying. However, I really enjoyed the show. 7/10. The ending caused it to fall to a 7 for me.
Dec 24, 2017 7:44 PM

Oct 2008
What a cleverly good episode!
I always paused on the scene of 99 questions so that I would read them all!
The other fights on a different route was nice.
and other routes when Nezumi is asking advice to each and every one of the member of the Juni Taisen was also nice!
5/5.
7/10.

Dec 25, 2017 3:48 AM

Apr 2015
Nishio didn't really think through the wish part that well did he. It's just lame, at the point where top hat told him he could get multiple wishes any fucker can think of a better wish.

As for the show, well, mediocre at best. Consistently entertaining, some of the characters were good but a lot of it really felt off. 4-5/10
Dec 25, 2017 11:42 AM

May 2016
I think Nezumi choose the right one, I wanted Sharyu back though
Dec 26, 2017 12:41 AM

Aug 2008
Very solid ending, I was satisfied with the outcome. Though, I wished he would've brought Sharyuu back. That would've been super-sweet. He did win because of her after all.
Dec 26, 2017 11:35 AM

Jul 2009
Boar's wish got me laughing!
A weak episode for a "end", but Nezumi is the meh kind anyway...Ox should have won!
Dec 26, 2017 8:26 PM
Apr 2016
it defensively need more episodes
probably in manga
it was much more satisfying if the Rat was able to go back to start and tell others about the truth behind this fight
but we saw the weak side of Nozumi and that is important for story too
Dec 26, 2017 11:56 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Damn, this series turned out way better than I thought it was going to. I absolutely loved these final two episodes. I thought the series improved quite a bit from start to finish, aside from some dips in animation quality in the middle. Budgets and such. Anyway, I am giving this one an 8/10.
Dec 27, 2017 6:12 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
If there's anything that I really liked about this series, it's the ending. And if not for Nisio's name (not that I've watched his most famous Monogatari series), I wouldn't have finished this either. My main problem is that the ending is actually really interesting, but it wouldn't have the impact had we not seen everything before. But everything before the ending was terrible to watch . . . this experience reminds me a bit of the Haruhi movie, where if you didn't watch through the whole Endless Eight, the impact of the movie isn't as strong. Except the problem here is that there's a lot of people who didn't like the ending either, heh.

Anyways, I really liked Nezumi's wish. I think people would be lying to themselves if deep down they didn't, above all, want to live a peaceful life without worries. Nezumi already thought of 99 other possible wishes, some trivial, some selfish, and some for the greater good. But he also gave himself rebuttals. The world is too complicated for a wish such as "no more war" to come true, there must be some other sacrifice to make that come true, or side effects. Same thing as abolishing the Juuni Taisen, the system was made for world leaders to bid instead of going into all out war. Obviously not a great system, but it was made to prevent something on a great scale. Nezumi really is physically weakest of all warriors, no doubt. I like that such a "normal" person won, and the fact that he even agonized over the wish was quite interesting. Due to the impossibility of giving every character the same amount of screen time, it would've been easily just as predictable if someone else won, because they were given more screentime to sympathize with. And if it was someone we didn't see enough of, then it would've been underwhelming due to lack of connection. Which is why Nezumi winning and his wish was so interesting, it left food for thought rather than the other characters' wishes. With each of his rebuttals against the 99 possible wishes, you could easily understand who Nezumi was as a person (i.e., wanting a girlfriend but there's no love, wanting best friend, but it's due to a wish), he's actually rather honest and sincere.

Alright I wrote a lot more than I wanted to, making me somehow not regret finishing the series. But ugh, the middle really wasn't that great. Kinda how I felt about Katanagatari too, there was only one or two things I REALLY liked about it, but everything else was meh.
tingyDec 27, 2017 6:24 AM
Dec 27, 2017 9:52 PM
Mar 2012
81. Rat wants a perfect imouto.

The final wish is unexpected yet reasonably fits with Nezumi's lethargic personality, tho it's quite disrespectful to all the other warrior's wishes. Angsty teenage brat wins lol.
They explained the deja-vu's are due to rat's 100 sims.
Good part was his thoughts brought more needed backstory to some warriors. Dog a surprising sweet side, running a preschool. Eh Ushii didnt really say his wish. Only Tiger got her wish teaming with Ushii. Lol Usagi wants zombie world of friends.
Overall some battles were beautifully animated, others seem unfinished. Focus on character psychology instead of who-wins-suspense, kind of interesting. But somehow most characters couldn't get attached to, maybe die too fast & they all pretty messed up.
Dec 28, 2017 11:53 PM

Feb 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:
Wonderfully tragic series... My only regret, I guess, would be not hearing the wish of Ox, to have a complete picture on those pitiful warriours. Otherwise, Nishio Ishin is taking some space up in my heart, along with this title and Kubikiri Cycle: Ao-iro no Savant.

Why didn't Kubikiri Cycle: Ao-iro no Savant show up in the Fall season catalog?
Dec 29, 2017 12:41 AM

Feb 2016
tingy said:
If there's anything that I really liked about this series, it's the ending. And if not for Nisio's name (not that I've watched his most famous Monogatari series), I wouldn't have finished this either. My main problem is that the ending is actually really interesting, but it wouldn't have the impact had we not seen everything before. But everything before the ending was terrible to watch . . . this experience reminds me a bit of the Haruhi movie, where if you didn't watch through the whole Endless Eight, the impact of the movie isn't as strong. Except the problem here is that there's a lot of people who didn't like the ending either, heh.

Anyways, I really liked Nezumi's wish. I think people would be lying to themselves if deep down they didn't, above all, want to live a peaceful life without worries. Nezumi already thought of 99 other possible wishes, some trivial, some selfish, and some for the greater good. But he also gave himself rebuttals. The world is too complicated for a wish such as "no more war" to come true, there must be some other sacrifice to make that come true, or side effects. Same thing as abolishing the Juuni Taisen, the system was made for world leaders to bid instead of going into all out war. Obviously not a great system, but it was made to prevent something on a great scale. Nezumi really is physically weakest of all warriors, no doubt. I like that such a "normal" person won, and the fact that he even agonized over the wish was quite interesting. Due to the impossibility of giving every character the same amount of screen time, it would've been easily just as predictable if someone else won, because they were given more screentime to sympathize with. And if it was someone we didn't see enough of, then it would've been underwhelming due to lack of connection. Which is why Nezumi winning and his wish was so interesting, it left food for thought rather than the other characters' wishes. With each of his rebuttals against the 99 possible wishes, you could easily understand who Nezumi was as a person (i.e., wanting a girlfriend but there's no love, wanting best friend, but it's due to a wish), he's actually rather honest and sincere.

Alright I wrote a lot more than I wanted to, making me somehow not regret finishing the series. But ugh, the middle really wasn't that great. Kinda how I felt about Katanagatari too, there was only one or two things I REALLY liked about it, but everything else was meh.

Out of the few people who enjoyed the ending, this was well written.
Dec 29, 2017 7:06 AM

Jul 2008
Solid 7/10, talk about no ambition though, to just forget everything?

Even if the wish was selfish I could have thought of a few better than that.
Dec 30, 2017 11:00 AM

Apr 2014
This is really a bad show, I shouldn't really watch this anime.
It's really a disappointment, I thought it's a good one.
Well never mind, I'm gonna rate this anime a 5 out of 10 score overall
Haters always gonna hate.
Dec 31, 2017 10:13 AM

Mar 2012
This series is hard to pin down. The author seemed to just want to put out a story he wants without any regard for whether the audience might like it. Sometimes this deserves critical praise, but in this case I would say it fell pretty flat. Disappointed.
Jan 1, 2018 3:19 PM
Oct 2013
I weirdly feel like this last episode was a BIG let down... i saw it coming that he would be the one to survive and while a wish is a wish i still would have wanted to see him put a end to the Juuni Taisen or help Saru accomplishing the peace thingy she talked about that in the end we never truly knew about. In the end his own ability was his own undoing so it still can be said that the ending was fitting....
Still the rule about "show the background story/flash back" about a character and then have him/her died in the episode or following episode was "funny" (irony).
Jan 1, 2018 4:51 PM

Oct 2015
I never thought he would win, but he did like try for 100 and 99 of those were loses. I still don't understand why he entered the Junk taisen if he was going to wish to forget, I must say I was disappointed by it. As for him being rejected like 100 times by girl sure was amusing, I guess in a sense he is immortal and didn't really needed that wish considering he was a listless person. I don't know why they went to the school route, but I guess it was his setting since he was young. This episode did feel like an ending, because it showcased his powers and why the other contestants felt déjà vu when they saw him and also what were other contestants wishes.

I enjoyed very much, the only let down was Nezumi winning it but I didn't care. The upside was that it didnt have a real protagonist, every one was given a platform to shine with background stories as character development and action was top notch. I don't see why the hate, I guess you people like those cliché marks on an anime, now that's a waste because I think this was very good. There wasn't even that much edge around it and it delivered what it supposed.

So an 8/10 and think it was one of the best out this fall.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 1, 2018 7:05 PM

Jun 2013
It was better then I expected it to be. The show does explore most characters nicely with the exception of Ox, Rat and Rabbit whose past or motivation is never really explained. Most of the characters seem to be influenced or affected by the events of war and violence in the world of Juuni Taisen. But the whole thing about world conflicts feels quite exaggerated.

The finale was a disappointment. The entire episode was spent on an apathetic Nezumi who had no wish. I mean it's pointless for his win to have any significance if he wanted was to forget it all just because he couldn't make up his mind. Besides some of his 99 wishes were actually good but he only considered its negative aspect. I felt like this part was poorly executed.
Jan 1, 2018 9:10 PM

Nov 2010
Bring me more of these battle royale anime's please.
Thanks.
It was not written in the stars that we be together.
Jan 4, 2018 5:51 PM

Apr 2016
Well that was an expected wish... all the shits he went through.

8/10 because of the last episode, it was nice to see more of him in the end. Too bad Ushii, Sharyuu, and Tora didn't survive even though only one has to win. RIP pacifist route.

Usagi's wish in one of Nezumi's path though. LUL
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

Jan 6, 2018 6:51 PM

Dec 2012
Best episode of the anime honestly maybe tied with Tigers episode.

People expecting a grandeur and predictable wish aren't being realistic or using their heads. He's not a one dimensional hero of justice, just like us in the real world, we're all just out here trying to live our lives to our best happiness

By forgetting the pain of experiencing his death multiple times and truly wishing for something from his heart , Rat found true inner peace and can now continue living his life and maybe find any motivation or desire in the future without forcing it or making it artificial that will just eat at him.

It's a great ending for him, maybe not the show itself since so many "good characters" like Monkey don't have their goals achieved and Dog leaves behind his daughter.

Show itself was just barely decent, nothing memorable, some good backstories but not enough time to learn more about the world and all the characters, like Rabbit

But seriously in the end Dog should have won. He had someone waiting f

6.5/10.
DarkjollyJan 6, 2018 6:57 PM
Jan 7, 2018 12:13 AM

Apr 2008
fireshadowdr said:
rat boy reminds me of Holden caulfield from catcher in the rye.. I hate them both.

In the english translation of Faust (a literary anthology that NisioIsin sometimes writes for), Nisio mentions that he's a fan of Catcher in the Rye (I'd thought he said it was his favorite book, but upon double checking it seems my memory was faulty and that it was a different writer who said that). I wouldn't necessarily say that Rat was deliberately modeled after Holden, but it's probable that there was at least some inspiration there.
Jan 8, 2018 1:36 AM

May 2010
Rat is happy so I guess even if his wish is underwhelming for us, it doesn't matter because it made him happy and that's that. Anyways I sorta started to like him until he made his wish but I guess he wasn't a bad character.

Solid show till the end. Had multiple favs (tho all died) 8/10
Jan 10, 2018 6:46 AM

Jun 2011
It's not that "nobody understood Nezumi", it's that this conclusion rendered the rest of the series pointless. It's basically a fight fest, with random backstory on most of the participants that do not end up being relevant other than to characterize the fighters. It's a sense of "that's it?" after completing the series, even though it was somewhat entertaining, can't help but feel hollow after the ending.

His life goes on by the end, just like real life, realistic enough, but so what? The interpersonal relationship he's made throughout the series, it was all made forgotten by the end, basically he's the same guy he's always been in the beginning, affected by nothing, live in his own world.. and so.. what has become of this show?

The show's been kinda eh since monkey died. The art and OP song are good but that's it, the action is kinda meh and way too much showing of their inner monologue..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 12, 2018 4:23 PM
Apr 2014
I think everyone hating on the people who didnt like the ending are somewhat missing the point of why the ending is getting hate.

Regardless of whether or not the ending was deep and made sense for the Rats character. No one was watching the anime for the Rat. All the other characters that people did actually like died, but worst of all their deaths were pointless. As the winner may as well not have used the wish, he made no positive change to the world and didn't even wish everyone back. Or at least wish monkey back.

Yeah the ending makes sense for the character, but the character is a selfish little twat. And its dissatisfying to see him be the winner.
Jan 13, 2018 9:41 PM

Jan 2017
VerdantMonkey said:
I think everyone hating on the people who didnt like the ending are somewhat missing the point of why the ending is getting hate.

Regardless of whether or not the ending was deep and made sense for the Rats character. No one was watching the anime for the Rat. All the other characters that people did actually like died, but worst of all their deaths were pointless. As the winner may as well not have used the wish, he made no positive change to the world and didn't even wish everyone back. Or at least wish monkey back.

Yeah the ending makes sense for the character, but the character is a selfish little twat. And its dissatisfying to see him be the winner.

hate and love aside, his teenager issues didn't fit in a story that deals with war and organized crime.
And still, Bill will live on.
He will befriend the next inhabitants of the earth, beings of light who revere him as a god.
And Bill will outlive them all... for millions and millions of years...exploring, learning, living,
until the earth is swallowed beneath his feet.
Until the sun is long since gone.
Until time loses all meaning and the moment comes that he knows only the positions of the stars
and sees them whether his eyes are closed or open.
Until he forgets his name and the place where he'd once come from.
He lives and he lives until all of the lights go out.
Jan 14, 2018 6:20 AM

Oct 2009
Talcon said:
That... that's it? That's the wish?

I wish I had a 100 paths, I'd use the other 99 to skip this show

The only reason I'm glad to have watched this show is to understand how true this is.
Jan 21, 2018 9:36 PM

Oct 2013
Did they even mantion about how Juuni Taisen even started in the place ? i mean what's the origin of Juuni Taisen ? also that Nezumi dude is a total loser, he is the perfect example of how overthinking ruins you, i kinda agreed with the snake and dragon brothers, with money you can do anything even buying your hapiness, also he could ask for 100 more wishes like it matters, and why must the blonde died first ? theres no point of the entire series even the MC chose to forget everything about Juuni Taisen because it was so damn bas like the show it self.

4/10
Jan 24, 2018 10:20 AM
Aug 2014
Probably the best episode out of the show, Nezumi's character is quite relatable and if you can understand him or relate to him his final wish doesnt seem as underwhelming or useless. As someone who heavily struggles with motivational issues this episode was simply delightful
Jan 28, 2018 5:03 PM

Jan 2014
This was the only episode I genuinely enjoyed
Jan 31, 2018 8:56 PM

Feb 2011
fireshadowdr said:
rat boy reminds me of Holden caulfield from catcher in the rye.. I hate them both.

Ugh! A thousand times yes.

*Ahem* While I didn't wholly dislike the ending and felt it actually fit really well with Holden's Nezumi's character, what bothered me was that I really liked some of the other characters and was sad to see them just forgotten... *Poof* All gone, doesn't matter. It gives an "oh, it was just a dream" feeling so even if it did make sense, I felt cheated that the other characters were cheated... but I guess that's my personal problem. It's difficult to argue with Nezumi's wish, especially after he considered so many possibilities.

Other than that, I did enjoy this. Rabbit, as scary as f*** as he was, was like staring at a bad accident. You can't look away even though you want to. He was just so bizarre (wish we got a backstory though). Tiger, surprisingly turned into a favorite for me. I didn't think I could actually feel so sorry for and attached to a character in a matter of two episodes. Monkey would have been me. The destined for death pacifist. I'd probably make a stupid mistake like she did too. (Yeah, I admit it.)

And while Nezumi's blahness made for a less than ideal ending for me, his ability also kind of makes everything else make sense. I mean, what were the chances he would win? At least one in a hundred, but it could have been less since he can only see 100 possibilities (1/1000; 1/100000 chance even?). Yes, he was lucky there was even one possibility for victory, but both directly and indirectly, his choices still dictated how it would play out. It helps bring some sense to why top players like Rabbit, Ox, Monkey, etc. lost.

Overall, it wasn't perfect, but I enjoyed it.

NikokoJan 31, 2018 9:34 PM
Feb 2, 2018 4:43 AM
Aug 2013
nezumi's 99 wishes and the excuses he finds were funny (don't pretend to be an intellectual lol) and I think the last 3 episodes were better than the avarage of this series. I give it a 7/10 but I gotta say I'm a sucker for battle royale concept
Feb 4, 2018 4:36 PM

Dec 2010
Nezumi`s wish was the most logical one for his character. He was never shown as curious or joyful, he does not give a shit about all those characters(maybe Sharyuu was an exception). Bringing them back to life would mean second JT, they were born to fight and they need to die as warriors(most of them anyway).

I thought a lot about his wish and given his personality the only other viable wish is something like: "Go back in time and make this JT never happen". Then we should see a scene of bored Nezumi watching TV just when Rabbit say: I want you all to be... my friends. Would be a good "horror" ending :D

Boar`s wish - what a slut, she was quite rich so why is there even a need to participate? Rooster wanted more confidence but it was probably her playing innocent again. Dog`s wish was nice. Twins were scums till the end.

This was definitely the best episode. What a great finale - last 2,5 eps were more than solid. Too bad everything from the start was totally shit and stupid:

-It was said that they killed all the people to have a city for a Juuni Taisen. LIKE WHAT? Who would do that? Killing your working force and tax payers just for a stupid JT? Logical step would be to evacuate the city or to held JT on some island? But of course it has to be edgy...

-It seems that all the bacsktories are mostly about warriors fighting in some battles, wars... a lot of wars. And the point of JT is the same as those wars - to change the territories. WTF? This world`s map is changing a lot :D

- A lot of characters has met on the battlefields yet not a single one of them fought against each other. Strange.

-From the second/thrid episode it was pretty obvious that Rabbit is the strongest, the wickedest and the most op enemy. Yet it took them 8 episodes to team up against him. And you expect me to think of this bunch as "fighting geniuses"?

Feb 5, 2018 11:50 PM

Jun 2012
Stupid wish but its a realistic possibility given what he went through. This could have been way better and that ending just doesnt sit right with me.
Feb 14, 2018 8:42 PM
Sep 2015
He wasted everyone's time.
"I want to forget"
I really liked this anime, I really did.
But when he comes up with that line, tsk.
Feb 18, 2018 3:56 PM
Feb 2014
Was pretty much a 10/10 because it was exactly what a Battle Royale type should be.

Then the ending came and it brought it down to a 7/10. Would of been better to have seen them going insane slowly over the entire anime and end up becoming nothing but a killing machine like tiger and ask for another Juuni Taisen to begin.

Now if there's a second season I'm really hoping they don't even play a factor in it.
Feb 20, 2018 7:50 PM

Aug 2011
A hyped beginning, that became lackluster at some point and then fizzled towards the end. My money was on Ox and Monkey, so that disappointing. I was kinda glad Nezumi won, as he seemed the only non-aggressor, besides Monkey, but his indecisive ass just blew me in the last episode. Dude... WTF?
Feb 24, 2018 9:04 PM

Aug 2007
I think the beginning of this anime and the end was interesting, but the middle was a horrible drag.
My major gripe is not knowing more about Usagi. I know the source material doesn't explain his background either, but it feels incomplete without it.

I personally like Nezumi's wish. It fit with his character. I think it would have been more disappointing if he didn't struggle with what he should wish for beforehand, but you have to consider this will probably be the most eventful thing that will ever happen to him. He won't help comparing the rest of his life to people who had solid goals and convictions that influence the world in a large scale and that he merely won as a survival tactic. In the end, he wants to live a fairly normal life, and the only way to do that would be to delete the memories so they wouldn't haunt him.

Since this was such a mixed bag of good and bad, this series evens out to be very average. 5/10

May 20, 2018 2:37 PM
May 2018
U unofficialGino
May 27, 2018 5:18 PM
Apr 2015
Oh well, managed to predict the winner from ep 3, and I really thought that after this episode of basically explaining the problems of having multiple choices, his wish would be something like "remove my ability to choose paths".

The show would've been much more interesting if Rabbit wasn't there, dead ppl not being dead kinda ruined it a bit for me
OG_HawksMay 27, 2018 5:45 PM
Sep 11, 2018 3:26 PM

May 2010
So how did the Rat get invited in the first place?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 26, 2019 9:26 AM

Oct 2014
But... but where is my Usagi backstory?! :c
Feb 27, 2019 11:45 AM

Jun 2014
What a garbage ending. 1/10
:3
Jan 15, 2020 8:59 AM

Aug 2012
I really enjoyed this series and I have to say the final episode is one of my favourite endings to an Anime series ever. Genuinely a bit baffled by some peoples reaction to this show and the ending overall.

I'll admit the premise is absurd, the whole bidding country thing I didn't care about and the backstories could have been trimmed a little bit. But the actual Battle Royale, the meetings of these warriors, their conversations, their actions and the battles therein were all really engaging.

I almost watched this series in a single sitting but couldn't fit it all in. So I ended up watching the last 3 episodes today and I was concerned after a nights sleep that I might not enjoy the show as much, sometimes this happens and suddenly alot of a shows flaws or just the general engagement of a series is lost over the course of a nights sleep. But no this didn't happen, I still really liked the show and especially enjoyed Rat as the winner and all that came after that.

I guess the only thing I think is missing is the Rabbits backstory because the necromancer thing did deserve some sort of explanation so not getting that is unfortunate. And I suppose the last negative thing of sorts is that while I really enjoyed the guessing game of who might win or not, something I was left guessing right up to Ox and Rabbit dying, is that while I wasn't certain it did seem like Rat was going to win after awhile. The show had laid alot of the foundation for that to happen. But there were also enough surprise and often sudden deaths in the lead up to the end that it led me astray enough to keep me guessing.

Anyway I'm really glad I watched this series and I'm also really glad I avoided the apparent negativity alot of people had with the show before watching it, thankfully.

8/10
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Should I avoid watching the ED until after I've finished the series?

Jax - Jan 22

4 by StarlightShiba »»
Jan 31, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Juuni Taisen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2017

197 by Bakunoaato »»
Jul 28, 2023 7:28 AM

Poll: » Juuni Taisen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2017

112 by Bakunoaato »»
Jul 28, 2023 6:41 AM

Poll: » Juuni Taisen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2017

222 by Bakunoaato »»
Jul 28, 2023 5:48 AM

Poll: » Juuni Taisen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2017

293 by Bakunoaato »»
Jul 28, 2023 5:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.