Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 13, 2017 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tbh, this final episode felt like any others. We got sex jokes, Haruka's usual delusions, ecchi fantasies, etc.

Oh and the narcissistic guy came to an ice cream shop without a shirt on lul. I can't help but face palm. This episode also kept teasing the kiss and it was pretty cringe to watch. Easily one of the most forgettable anime this season.

The confession though.
Dec 13, 2017 8:36 AM

Apr 2010
Honestly Aikawa had a very hard time in the icecream shop with all the strange customers coming in and she eventually misunderstood the only normal customer (onii san)
The drawing part was funny as well.
Dec 13, 2017 10:04 AM

Jun 2015
I forgot this show was ending today. A new character appeared and she thinks about perverted delusions. The school-wide sketch meet was amusing. This finale was like any other episode, except for the confession at the end. They finally said it.
Dec 13, 2017 10:59 AM
Jul 2017
Too bad Aikawa san came late, i really liked her. All in all the final episode wasnt anythibg special, you could have replaced it with episode 5 and it wouldnt have made a difference at all plotwise. Well ita over now.
5/10 just anither generic harem comedy anime series with a wimpy mc
Dec 13, 2017 11:59 AM

Jan 2013
i see people commenting about Aikawa being new but didnt she had a spotlight once before where she thought condoms were chocolates? or was that a different person...

well the last part was cute and then that shameless plug to buy the blurays lol
Dec 13, 2017 12:08 PM

Feb 2013
I wasn't expecting a confession at all, but it was nice.
Dec 13, 2017 12:14 PM

Feb 2007
OK, as horrible as it was, I actually did laugh at the mega size cups joke.

Poor Aikawa just can't get a break from these weirdoes...

Classroom scene was just adorable, though.

The first one, at least...

Untranslatable joke with sketching got mostly lost, sadly.

That is some weird scenery there...

And then such an adorable scene with our couple again, this episode really stands out from the rest, even if it's still mostly the usual crude jokes.

Wait... Was that an Euphoria reference at the end? Of all things...
Dec 13, 2017 12:53 PM
Apr 2014
I think they are trying to tell us something here

Dec 13, 2017 1:06 PM

Jun 2012
dannymilk said:
i see people commenting about Aikawa being new but didnt she had a spotlight once before where she thought condoms were chocolates? or was that a different person...

well the last part was cute and then that shameless plug to buy the blurays lol

Twice actually, she was with Haru little sister in zoo.
Dec 13, 2017 1:09 PM
Varangian Guard

Mar 2015
Joe88 said:
I think they are trying to tell us something here

Ooor.... It's just a bait to buy BD version. Well, I'll give a try first two eps when BD come out
Dec 13, 2017 1:38 PM

Sep 2013
Aikawa Miki awakening her perverted self with everyone coming in to the ice cream place XD
Seiya is always funny with his gay innuendos.
Akiho unintentionally confesses his love and akiho also :'( underrated series 8/10
Dec 13, 2017 1:42 PM

Mar 2014
finally over.

i agree that miki could have come out earlier. in a world with all characters strange, we do need a normal character with no sex jokes as a comparison.
in all this episode just gives every female character a chance to come out, with some jokes, so that all voice casters would have a group photo in the ed.
that sketch scene is good, somehow. the confession in the end is what we need. since the original manga is still airing, i cant expect more, like a kiss or something before the manga ends.
after the ed, the love hotel story has finally come to an end. but they shift it into the excite room story, in the OAD on sell together with vol.6 of original manga.

final verdict:5/5 for this episode. ive got what i want from this episode.

i have to say dick jokes always make me laugh, and laugh is what i watch this anime for. tits and sex jokes never go out of date. but when i score an anime, it wont get a credit.
the story of this anime is little beyond none, u can divide it into short animes or shift those fragments forward or backward without making any confussion. the pace of their romance is quite slow, and i cant see much progress through out this 10 episodes.
the animation is not good, with some low rate move, twisted faces in middle distance, still frames with only mouth of the speaking person moving, cost-cut pictures that replace complex background with pure color.
characters are cliche but good, cuz what becomes cliche is what meets most audiences and gets most success. the main characters are well dug into. the popular attributes is well combined to these characters. maybe i dont agree that they add small tits to shizuku, the elder sister good at houseworks. these two attributes definitely suits full breasts, just like nakano mutsuki in danchigai. this is somehow like, if u know rpg games, the supplier in a team. typically the supplier need full, but not as big as the magician, breasts to create enough "milk" to depot other members.(not sex metaphor)
as to the sound, all voice casters did an overall ok job. the op and ed music is average and forgettable, i always skip them.
personal enjoyment, well, i did get joys in watching it. it has more dick jokes rather than panty shots, so its different from other romance fan-service show in some way. its like SYD, but a fully weakening verion. the jokes are not creative and ive seen them many times in other shows. i can still laugh out but it wont give me that much joy.
in a word, my bitch girlfriend is a 24-minutes short anime with little nutrition. only recommend for relax and kill time. its better than my girlfriend is a gal in the last season, which i regret for recommending to some friends after first episode. and if u like this kind of comedy, i do recommend Seitokai Yakuindomo.

overall score: average 5/10

dannymilk said:
the exact same person.

luinthoron said:
Wait... Was that an Euphoria reference at the end? Of all things...
i think no. "have sex to escape from a locked room" is not rare in all kinds of artwork. if they want to refer to Euphoria, they should add a symbolic column with many display screens on it. that column with displays in the pure white main room, where the player choose girls to f*ck, is well symbolic for the 1st chapter of the game.

Hulek46 said:

Ooor.... It's just a bait to buy BD version. Well, I'll give a try first two eps when BD come out
this ad is for the oad with vol.6 of manga, not the blu-ray discs of tv anime.
vellabrownDec 14, 2017 8:22 AM
Dec 13, 2017 2:10 PM

Jun 2017
Sure, this show wasn't on Seitokai Yakuindomo level but it was still enjoyable imo and I'd rate it way above Hajimete no Gal so it's something I guess but it's beyond me how that one has a higher rating than this on here...
Dec 13, 2017 3:45 PM

May 2015
Finally over. The jokes just didn't do in this show, and, well, nothing else stood out either other than that.

4/10.

Dec 13, 2017 3:55 PM

Aug 2015
Would have been so much better if the anime was a hentai, at least it would have one good point then...
Dec 13, 2017 4:59 PM

Jan 2015
vellabrown said:
finally over.

i agree that miki could have come out earlier. in a world with all characters strange, we do need a normal character with no sex jokes as a comparison.
in all this episode just gives every female character a chance to come out, with some jokes, so that all voice casters would have a group photo in the ed.
that sketch scene is good, somehow. the confession in the end is what we need. since the original manga is still airing, i cant expect more, like a kiss or something before the manga ends.
after the ed, the love hotel story has finally come to an end. but they shift it into the excite room story, in the OAD on sell together with vol.6 of original manga.

final verdict:5/5 for this episode. ive got what i want from this episode.

i have to say dick jokes always make me laugh, and laugh is what i watch this anime for. tits and sex jokes never go out of date. but when i score an anime, it wont get a credit.
the story of this anime is little beyond none, u can divide it into short animes or shift those fragments forward or backward without making any confussion. the pace of their romance is quite slow, and i cant see much progress through out this 10 episodes.
the animation is not good, with some low rate move, twisted faces in middle distance, still frames with only mouth of the speaking person moving, cost-cut pictures that replace complex background with pure color.
characters are cliche but good, cuz what becomes cliche is what meets most audiences and gets most success. the main characters are well dug into. the popular attributes is well combined to these characters. maybe i dont agree that they add small tits to shizuku, the elder sister good at houseworks. these two attributes definitely suits full breasts, just like nakano mutsuki in danchigai. this is somehow like, if u know rpg games, the supplier in a team. typically the supplier need full, but not as big as the magician, breasts to create enough "milk" to depot other members.(not sex metaphor)
as to the sound, all voice casters did an overall ok job. the op and ed music is average and forgettable, i always skip them.
personal enjoyment, well, i did get joys in watching it. it has more dick jokes rather than panty shots, so its different from other romance fan-service show in some way. its like SYD, but a fully weakening verion. the jokes are not creative and ive seen them many times in other shows. i can still laugh out but it wont give me that much joy.
in a word, my bitch girlfriend is a 24-minutes short anime with little nutrition. only recommend for relax and kill time. its better than my girlfriend is a gal in the last season, which i regret for recommending to some friends after first episode. and if u like this kind of comedy, i do recommend Setokai Yakuindomo.

overall score: average 5/10

you bring really good and valid points and i enjoyed reading it and agree with it but why not make a review?
Dec 13, 2017 5:03 PM
Jun 2017
This is what i can say after watching it ... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. I love it especially the Ice cream store part and of course the final part where kosaka and shinozaki says i love you...

Nice way to end this show...
Dec 13, 2017 6:10 PM
EDM ❤

May 2012
Even without anything amazing i enjoyed the characters and didn't have to force myself to watch this, as flawed as it was i don't regret it. What did he drew btw ?
Dec 13, 2017 8:23 PM

Aug 2013
I actually enjoy it alot, makes me laugh each episode
maybe I'll check the mango
Dec 13, 2017 8:52 PM

Jan 2015
I really hope the episode is going to be fully spotted about Aikawa's daily routine at work. :(
But at least the couples can finally said that they love each other.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 13, 2017 11:07 PM

May 2017
Tbh this is better than Seitokai Yakuindomo

Basically an upgrade, without those annoying beeps

7/10
Dec 13, 2017 11:12 PM

May 2015
Mega size cups!

You gotta hand it to Seiya for spicing this anime up. Two popsicles at the same time!

And what do you know, unlike other romance anime, we actually get ourselves two confessions here. One in the first episode, and another in the last episode. Yay.

I forgot that this was the final episode. Well it was fun while it lasted. There are 2 OVA episodes coming out, so I'll be looking forward to those.
Dec 13, 2017 11:35 PM
Nov 2014
Really enjoyed this finale and the series as a whole. Loved the manga for its misleadingly lewd exterior that hides what's a pretty cute and vanilla romance story.

Vanschia said:
I actually enjoy it alot, makes me laugh each episode. Maybe I'll check the mango

You definitely should. The anime adapted it pretty faithfully but the Manga does have better pacing.
Dec 14, 2017 1:07 AM
Apr 2017
I don't know this is the final until I'm here...
The show is not good, but not bad to get 3 reviews that give the score of 1/10...
Those reviewer simply rank the lowest score because of they dislike it, which is pretty unfair
Dec 14, 2017 1:48 AM
Oct 2017
i can't wait for the OAD. just watch the teaser 😍
Dec 14, 2017 2:11 AM
Jan 2013
That Akiho x Haru ending scene was sweet 👍😆
Dec 14, 2017 3:27 AM

Aug 2013
firebringeraxel said:

Vanschia said:
I actually enjoy it alot, makes me laugh each episode. Maybe I'll check the mango

You definitely should. The anime adapted it pretty faithfully but the Manga does have better pacing.
I will, do you know what chapter to pick up after the anime?
Dec 14, 2017 4:20 AM

Jul 2014
Well, not really much to say on this final episode, as it was fairly typical for this show. Overall, this show was entertaining and amusing enough once it settled into its rhythm (although it did take a few episodes to do so), and definitely isn't as bad as the score it has suggests.

7/10
Dec 14, 2017 5:06 AM

Jun 2016
There's an uncensored version of this anime? What? Haha.

Alright, not a type of finale I was expecting, but I honestly still enjoyed this episode and the anime throughout. The jokes were funny, but some failed horribly, but still. Haha. I decided to watch this show just for the sake of one of my fave female seiyuu, Aoi-chan, because I just adore her so much.

Was expecting that this'll be like SYD since that anime is one of my ultimate fave, so somehow I'm disappointed with this anime, but it still gave my SYD vibes because of the sex jokes. Haha.

5/5 for this episode then 7/10 for the whole anime. <3

P.S. That ice cream store scene was definitely my fave. Haha.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 14, 2017 5:43 AM

Aug 2013
The confession at the end was nice.

It was an average show and it had its funny moments. 5/10.

Dec 14, 2017 6:00 AM

Feb 2008
I quite liked the fact that all major characters made their appearance in the finale (with the notable exception of Akiho's parents).

As for the specifics of the episode, I enjoyed the various scenes which took place in the ice cream shop. Shizuku's and Hoshikawa's performances were the best. Well, those and the actions of the shopkeeper. Aikawa has an exceedingly dirty mind.

Hoshikawa remained fabulous till the very end.
Dec 14, 2017 7:53 AM

Jun 2014
Wasn't really into this show tbh, except for scenes that involved Hoshikawa since he was always funny.

This didn't really feel like a finale either, if you switched this with just about any other episode it probably wouldn't feel weird.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 14, 2017 7:55 AM

Apr 2013
To be honest, I thought this was just a Seitokai Yakuindomo knock off. Thank God, I was wrong! I like the romance on this series. The jokes are funny most of the time. I want to see more of Kousaka and Shinozaki. Kousaka's parents too. All of the characters!

Dec 14, 2017 8:20 AM

Mar 2014
Hirugiku said:
you bring really good and valid points and i enjoyed reading it and agree with it but why not make a review?
i'm not a native speaker, so i dont want to expose my grammar mistakes to thousands in the world.
and, this site has a different score system. my scores are somehow normal distributed, which means 5 points is exactly on the average level of animes in this time. but in myanimelist, most users give 7/10 as a usual score, and the mode of most seasonal animes are 7, from some mid-level shows every season (like Aho Girl, 7.34/10) to some lowest level (like this show, 6.32/10). that means the "average" level in MAL equals points well beyond 7. i dont want to adapt my score system to this site, but also i dont want to make confusions that i rate this show below average level. so i decide to rate it on my own and dont share it with other seven-point users.
Dec 14, 2017 8:42 AM

Jul 2014
Poor Aikawa, you are not a pervert, they pervert you.

Hoshikawa... I still remember when he was hit in the nuts xD

Overall, I found it enjoyable and funny most of the time. I liked the little romantic parts too.

...excited for the OAD

SkyLETVDec 14, 2017 8:52 AM
Dec 14, 2017 10:32 AM
Nov 2014
Vanschia said:
I will, do you know what chapter to pick up after the anime?

I cannot recall where exactly that would be but I'd suggest just starting at the beginning. There's only 45 some chapters so far and there are some small details that may have been missed in the anime.
Dec 14, 2017 11:14 AM

Nov 2014
And it ends... While I wouldn't call it a "good" anime it sure was fun to watch. I hope it will get more adaptations in future.
Dec 14, 2017 12:25 PM
Mar 2016
I wonder what Haru draw that irked Akiho.....man they introduced Aikawa quite late.
Dec 14, 2017 3:57 PM

May 2009
Diomedea menaged to fuck up comedy manga adaptation. Now I'm worried about Chio-chan.
Seriously just read the manga, anime failed completely with comedy timing and most of seiyuu were shit.
Dec 14, 2017 11:12 PM

Feb 2013
Didn't know this was the last episode, shit. Anyway, I thought it was pretty good, probably not everyone's cup of tea, but it was funny and somehow kind of adorable.

7/10 for me.
Dec 15, 2017 4:28 AM

Apr 2015
ah too bad this anime only has 10 eps...

need more Aikawa though... lol
the BD release will have uncensored version?? nice
Dec 15, 2017 7:03 AM

Nov 2016
Totally missed that this show would have only 10 episodes.

Well,it was an amusing watch overall, even tho the beginning was rather tough. We also even got a confession at the end.

5/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 15, 2017 9:26 AM

Mar 2016
Why did I just know there was going to be a uncensored Blu-ray Version .... oof

Anyways it’s was an okay series! It had some funny moments and things that I liked about it
5/10 from me
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2017 3:13 PM

Mar 2009
What? There's going to be an uncensored version? I should have waited...

Ehh. Show was okay I guess. Not enough of Kousaka's lewd mom, the sexy nurse, and voyeur girl.
Aoi Yuuki was good as always.
Dec 15, 2017 5:39 PM
Jun 2017
The ending was a bit dissapointing but atleast were getting 2 OVA's
Dec 17, 2017 5:45 AM

Jan 2011
Not as good as the manga, what with the tone being pretty off at a lot of parts, and upping the harem angle and fanservice at the sake of the joke. Too bad Satoshi didn't make it into the anime. Would have loved to see people overreact to that.

bastek66 said:
Diomedea menaged to fuck up comedy manga adaptation. Now I'm worried about Chio-chan.
Seriously just read the manga, anime failed completely with comedy timing and most of seiyuu were shit.
They fuck up Chio-chan, I'll fuck them up.
Dec 17, 2017 7:14 AM

Mar 2012
Didn't even realize this was last ep.Got better as it went along, was about to drop in early eps
Dec 17, 2017 2:02 PM

Feb 2014
Huh... the comedy didn't work for me... just some scenes.
Liked one or another ecchi scene though hehe

At the end of the episode was wrote "watch the BDs, it'll be uncensored". But I didn't see any censored scenes.... just those where the girl lift up her skirt but she wasn't wearing panties.... even in those scene on BDs will be censored... still, now I'm curious.

Hm... 5/10

Imouto best girl =*

Changed my mind: 6/10 for this.
Yakuidomo was worse.
TechOtakuDec 17, 2017 5:15 PM
Dec 17, 2017 9:59 PM

Oct 2015
24 minutes format killed this show for me, it would had been a decent adaptation if they just release this as short. The animation took a huge hit bz of dat too, well overall could had been 6/10 but 3/10 for me as the joke get old the longer it goes. The manga format worked a lot better, it way too long, there were some interesting parts here and there but some part just fall flat in animation.

Overall a decent show but could had been a lot better if executed better.
Dec 18, 2017 8:36 AM

Oct 2008
LOL I finally finished this perverted show...
Miki Aikawa is my favourite type of pervy girl who always thinks of pervy stuff even at work! and still denies it but still totally imagine it!
I wanna go to that infirmary so that I could have free sex with that nympho nurse!
That tree trunk is erotically and weirdly hilarious, feeling like nature is opening-up to you, its whole in-between legs!
4/5.
7/10.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2017

138 by tmoverbeck »»
Apr 3, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2017

44 by Arska551 »»
Dec 11, 2023 12:39 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2017

64 by White_Alice »»
May 5, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2017

66 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Aug 22, 2022 7:17 PM

» This show proves the theory that most Animes featuring only 1 male lead among a majority female cast are Crap

CoolitzHubertXVI - Nov 5, 2017

7 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Aug 22, 2022 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.